- forecast v. , -cast , or -casted , -casting , -casts . v.tr. To estimate or calculate in advance, especially to predict (weather conditions) by. — “forecast: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports. — “Weather Underground”,
- Enter your location to view 7 day, detailed and hourly forecasts from the source for severe weather alerts, local current conditions and extended forecast. — “Weather Forecasts for Your Location - ”,
- Forecasting is the process of making statements about events whose Usage can differ between areas of application: for example in hydrology, the terms "forecast" and "forecasting" are sometimes reserved for estimates of values at certain specific future times, while the term ". — “Forecasting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- local weather forecast and radar for the US and International. Weather radar, maps & current conditions for the United States & world. — “”,
- High seas, coastal, inland, and offshore marine forecasts from NOAA. Marine Forecast Offices & Centers provide links to their products as well as additional regionally focused information. — “Marine Forecast - NOAA's National Weather Service”, nws.noaa.gov
- Definition of forecast from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of forecast. Pronunciation of forecast. Definition of the word forecast. Origin of the word forecast. — “forecast - Definition of forecast at ”,
- Local weather conditions and forecast report within the United States and the world. National severe weather alerts and regional weather maps. — “Intellicast - Local Weather Forecast, Reports and Maps”,
- The Weather Channel and provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage. — “The Weather Channel - National and Local Weather Forecast”,
- Users can find forecasts, warnings, and observations from the National Weather Service by clicking on the location of interest. — “National Weather Service - NWS San Francisco/Monterey Bay Area”, wrh.noaa.gov
- View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo! Weather. Find local weather forecasts for the USA and cities throughout the world. — “Yahoo! Weather”,
- MSN Local Edition Weather – Find current conditions, forecasts, news, video, satellite and Doppler radar maps, and more for all U.S. cities. — “Local weather conditions, forecasts and Doppler radar maps”,
- We found 46 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word forecast: forecast: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info] forecast, forecast: Macmillan. — “Definitions of forecast - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Send 'd forecast (zipcode)' for your weather forecast. i.e. 'd forecast 14202' Another example would be 'd forecast san francisco, ca' 7:16 AM Apr 5th, 2007 via web. Name Weather Forecast. — “Weather Forecast (Forecast) on Twitter”,
- Houston's source for up-to-the-minute weather forecasts, severe weather watches and warnings, radars, hurricane coverage and more. — “ | | Houston weather”,
- Weather in Seattle, WA, area. Current weather conditions, hourly weather forecast and 5-day forecast in Washington and the Pacific Northwest. — “Seattle, WA Weather Forecast & Conditions, Pacific Northwest”,
- Check the Phoenix Arizona weather forecast and current temperatures . DAILY FORECAST. Tonight, we will have clear skies and chilly weather across the Valley. Cooler temperatures will settle in across the Valley this week. Look for mostly sunny skies and a high of 66 Tuesday. — “weather - arizona weather - phoenix weather - ”,
- Definition of forecast in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of forecast. Pronunciation of forecast. Translations of forecast. forecast synonyms, forecast antonyms. Information about forecast in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “forecast - definition of forecast by the Free Online”,
- Forecast definition, to predict (a future condition or occurrence); calculate in advance: See more. — “Forecast | Define Forecast at ”,
- News 13 has the latest Orlando weather forecast. Today's weather forecast for Orlando, Sanford, Cocoa, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee & Walt Disney World. — “News 13 | Orlando Weather Forecast | 7 Day Forecast | Florida”, cfnews13.com
related images for forecast
- forecast jpg
- The Mid Atlantic forecast for Saturday Saturday into Sunday the storm may pull out further into the Atlantic thus sparing the New York City and the rest of New England area Philadelphia Washington D C Baltimore and Dover
- a few exceptions like over the Great Lake and Pacific Northwest where snow and rain showers will prevail For the majority of America however the weather today won t be all that bad
- away from the coast Rain will also move into the Northeast this weekend but thankfully a lot of the rain won t be heavy Southern New England could experience gusty winds this weekend Residence along the east coast will be relieved once this storm moves on We re all kind of holding our breath but the damage has already been done in some areas we re hoping the coastal
- works east this system will loose some steam but the most important factor seems to be the time of day The NAM model has the cold front gradually pushing through on Tuesday morning The GFS stalls the front a little longer and has it come through early afternoon on Tuesday With little forcing the time of day is critical if it slides through 4am 2pm which seems
- forecast 1 sh gif
- 2009 Forecast jpg
- NY was back on April 7 Skiiers are definitely getting that skiing inch With this next storm I m expecting snow to be covering at least some real estate by the end of the weekend Also notice the lack of snow over the Midwest and High Plains The Twin Cities typically average about 9 10 of snow for November but they haven t recorded a single flake this month
- forecast 2 sh gif
- at Dallas Fort Worth will be hovering right around freezing today with some rain mixing in with the snow especially at it s onset The city is expected to receive about 1 2 Northeast Winds gusting over 30 mph in the presents of arctic air is adding a chill to the air This morning along the I 95 corridor wind chill readings were in the single digits and even
- forecast 1 sh gif
- Tim 17 27 49 just the facts I dunno Temperature forecast for the next few days in the DC area 56 62 49 49 59 56 This is for the second week of February Here are some photos taken in the past
- June 27 2009 Expect a chance of thunderstorms every day this week because of the warm temperatures and high humidity Some of the storms may be severe
- forecast 3 nh gif
- forecast 2 sh gif
- around 1 2 an inch in the day to 1 2 inches in the night It will be a cool week with temperatures in the high 60s and low 70s It will rain for most of the week except for Monday
- however provide the weather courtesy of ClearPoint A day or so ago Alison told her folks the weather was cool as expected but it looks like they ve had some warm weather more recently And here s a look at conditions from a different perspective ice coverage
- Forecast ISO
- wlaj7day jpg
- tomorrow over the Northeast as a storm moves into New England The Green and White Mountains could receive an accumulating snowfall before the storm pulls away from the area late Sunday Dangerously cold wind chill values are showing up over North Dakota and northern Minnesota A wind chill of 20° could be enough to cause frostbite on exposed skin in just 30 minutes The
- it did when the tropical cyclone made landfall near Mobile Alabama last Monday Heavy rain high winds and extreme beach erosion can be expected from Ocean City N J to Wilmington N C The storm will sit and spill off the Carolina coastline through Friday until strong steering winds push it out to sea by the weekend A strong easterly wind will persist with the coastal low
- Also a light coating of snow can be expected in the higher mountains of western Pennsylvania and West Virginia Expect unsettled weather conditions to persist through next week
- same storm will move just off the eastern seaboard over the weekend Snow will fall over the Appalachian Mountains with a mix for the Piedmont Plateau region and rain for the coastal area Take care and stay warm out there Kristin Clark WeatherNation Meteorologist
- A few scattered showers in Washington state and Oregon tomorrow but otherwise a dry day the West Rain returns Tuesday along the Pacific Northwest Kristin Clark WeatherNation Meteorologist Posted in
- E mail this blog post to a friend Many loose words fly around this site when it comes to inflation deflation hyper inflation currency collapse and the immediate years ahead What can we expect What does it matter In the
- July 13 2009 Expect a fairly nice week with a chance of some rain mid week Temperatures will mainly stay in the high 70s with a day or two in the low 80s
- forecast jpg
- forecast 1 nh gif
- at Toledo and the positive displacement at Buffalo The signature oscillation sloshing of water associated with the seiche is clearly evident The Water Level Displacement forecast issued at 0Z on December 25 2007 predicted that it would take more than two days for the level of Lake Erie to reach equilibrium
- com nor on the car Holidays birthdays and end of school year celebrations with the kids have eaten into free time but most of all it has just been too hot to go into the garage The days before those shown were high 90s as well The real problem isn t so much the heat but the lack of cooling in the evening I am a morning person and like to get up and get to work
- Plains Once there the storm could produce significant snow 10 + in North Dakota and west central Minnesota Freezing rain and rain is expected to fall over the Upper Midwest Saturday
- forecast 3 sh gif
- fall for a time tonight before changing over to rain tomorrow morning The majority of the Northwest however will see snow this weekend as another arctic air mass moves in from the north Rain returns to the South this weekend but it s not like they need it After two consecutive years with below normal rainfall Atlanta has had a surplus of 63 this year Montgomery
- forecast 2 nh gif
- Texas with light rain falling this morning Heavier rain and a few thunderstorms will develop tonight A month s worth of rain or more could fall with some areas picking up close to 10
- Moist air embedded within this strong flow will produce showers over the higher terrain Rain can also be expected for Seattle and Portland as a front approaches tomorrow Have a great Halloween everyone Kristin Clark WeatherNation Meteorologist
- forecast jpg
- the southern U S receives higher than normal precipitation Therefore the rain that is predicted this weekend in southern California correlates well with the on going El Nino pattern Kristin Clark WeatherNation Meteorologist
related videos for forecast
- UK Winter Weather Warning - 2010/2011 Forecast UK and Northern European weather warning for 2010/2011
- 2010 to 2016 Forecast In 2004 I authored a forecast that was quite predictive of events today. This forecast should be read at . Once again I take a broad leap in perception to outline some events I think will be probable in the future. The formation points of these events can be seen today.
- weatheraction 100 year Forecast Piers Corbyn's World Climate Forecast for the next 100 years
- Forecast The Series: Episode 3 - New Blood and New Love Craig gets word from The Network that some changes with the staff are going to happen, while both Zoom and Eugene find love on the Internet.
- Weather Forecast Update on "SUPER" Typhoon "PARMA". Thursday CNN
- 2010 Trend Forecast CHIC.TV's Lauren Reeves forecast the leading trends for 2010 in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
- Henry Bowers - Weather Forecast (Official Video) The official music video for the song "Weather Forecast" by Henry Bowers (aka Kung Henry). The song is from the album "Escape From Juniper Hills", released on the 1st of August 2009 by Kafkaotiska Inspelningar. The video is directed by Johann Gustavsson, for Pophunters productions. /
- Eric Gale - Forecast The title track from the 1973 KUDU release.
- Taurus 2010 Year Ahead Forecast Insightful Astrologer Maria DeSimone from gives the "need to know" 2010 Year Ahead horoscope for the sign Taurus Created by InsightfulAstrology Produced by & http
- A forecast for the 21st century: George Friedman. ANU, May09 George Friedman offers a forecast of the changes we can expect around the world during the twenty-first century. He explains where and why future wars will erupt (and how they will be fought), which nations will gain and lose economic and political power, and how new technologies and cultural trends will alter the way we live in the new century. Drawing on history and geopolitical patterns dating back hundreds of years, Friedman shows that we are now, for the first time in half a millennium, at the dawn of a new era - with changes in store, including: - The US-Jihadist war will conclude - replaced by a second full-blown cold war with Russia. - China will undergo a major extended internal crisis, and Mexico will emerge as an important world power. - A new global war will unfold toward the middle of the century between the United States and an unexpected coalition from Eastern Europe, Eurasia and the Far East; but armies will be much smaller and wars will be less deadly. - Technology will focus on space - both for major military uses and for a dramatic new energy resource that will have radical environmental implications. George Friedman is the founder and chief intelligence officer of STRATFOR, which ***yses and forecasts trends in world affairs. He is an internationally recognised expert in security and intelligence issues. He is also the author of several books, including The Future of War. The Next 100 Years will be released in March 2009, and George will be touring in ...
- The Forecast on Steven's Untitled Rock Show The Forecast preforming "And We All Return To Our Roots" on Fuse's Steven's Untitled Rock Show.
- The Forecast - "And We All Return to Our Roots" Victory Records Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely diy punk, ***, indie and alternative music video site, ! We've got News, Games, Contests and the stuff that we can't show on YouTube! Free! Uncensored! Retarded! ! Director:
- A Key Forecast, Call For Economic Weather A key forecast which digs into the US China Relationship and the USD Index. We are going to see a move few are currently anticipating. Pegged and Floating currencies are at the heart of the forecast, and are key metrics in this regard. I talk about the USD, Gold, and the DOW. The DOW has become totally unreliable as it requires a constant input of funds. The trim tabs hypothesis over time may be correct. There is no merit in the stock market. Some notes on GDP, high speed rail, Ben Bernanke, and Stimulus. A talk about a lack of income in the economy, at the same time pressure to de-peg and the end result. Copper silver and gold as currencies. Divergence of gold to dollar?
- Pisces 2010 Year Ahead Forecast Insightful Astrologer Maria DeSimone from gives the "need to know" 2010 Year Ahead horoscope for the sign Pisces Created by InsightfulAstrology Produced by & http
- Weather Forecast Master Singers Slideshow with subs In 1966 The Master Singers recorded this song as an Anglican chant
- Hurricane Bill Surfline Video Forecast East Coast surfers are jumping out of their skins for some solid surf. But what can we expect? Surfline Forecaster Mike Watson breaks down Hurricane Bill's approach and the first solid tropical swell for 2009.
- Salbuchi - 2010 Forecast Status Report at 05March10 - Part 2 of 2 Adrian Salbuchi's first follow-up report on how the 12 Transitional Triggers designed by the New World Order Power Elite to wrap-up Globalization and usher in a World Government, are being deployed. The original description can be found on the 14-December-2009 video "2010 Forecast: Transition from Globalization to World Government".
- Web 2.0 Summit 09: Mary Meeker, "High Order Bit: The State Mary Meeker (Morgan Stanley), "High Order Bit: The State of the Capital Markets, Version Six"
- The Shipping Forecast The BBC Radio 4 shipping forecast, a British institution and still relevant for today's mariners. I find the narration has a hypnotizing quality, and I hope this film translates that feeling. The shipping forecast is broadcast on BBC Radio 4, three times a day.
- Forecast - Mike Mo forecast skateboard
- Animated Weather Forecast App For Android Free Realistic Weather Forecast on Your Android.avi September 10, 2010 Contact: Denis Klyavlin Company: Mobilityflow Title: Marketing Director E-mail: den@ Animated Weather Forecast App For Android: Free Realistic Weather Forecast on Your Android September 10, 2010: MobilityFlow announces the release of Animated Weather, a weather forecast app for Android. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world, and the reliability of the forecast is ensured by several weather aggregators. Animated Weather Application For Android is available in Free and Pro versions. Basic features of Animated Weather App Free: - Animated daily weather forecast - Realistic Video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow - Global weather - 50000+ locations worldwide - Several weather aggregators and forecast reliability rating(only 1 now) - Auto update forecast Extra features of Animated Weather App Pro: - Registration remove the ads from the from the Animated Weather Forecast For Android application. In the nearest future Animated Weather For Android Application will be enriched with new different size skinnable weather widgets, satellite weather images, weather alerts and GPS forecast. Pricing and Availability Animated Weather Pro For Android costs $4.95 and can be conveniently purchased via Android Market or SMS. The program requires Android 1.6 . Further information on Animated Weather ...
- Salbuchi - 2010 Forecast: Transition from Globalization to World Government -1 of 3 ***yst Adrian Salbuchi from Argentina, proposes a Model that helps to understand the dynamics of what is currently taking place in the world, which he defines as the overlapping and increasingly violent process that marks the end of Globalization and the birth of World Government. This three part video also explores 12 Key Factors that will trigger this Transition.
- Ron Paul advisor Peter Schiff's economic forecast The financial guru Peter Schiff, who has endorsed Republican US Senate candidate Dr. Murray Sabrin, speaks here at a Sabrin fundraiser featuring Ron Paul in Newark, NJ on April 28, 2008
- Haul #35 -- MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection This is my haul from the MAC Spring Colour Forecast Collection! Products Mentioned: Single Eyeshadows - Very Violet & Straw Harvest Colour 3 Eyeshadow Quad - Pink Mink, Bruised Plum, Black Tulip, Jungle Moon Colour 4 Eyeshadow Quad - Manila Paper, Flip, Aztec Brick, Creole Beauty Crush Metal Pigment - Stacked 1! Blush Ombre - Azalea Blossom, Ripe Peach, Springshine, Vintage Grape Lipstick - Bubblegum Tinted Lipglass - Electric Fuchsia, Ember Glow, Lavender Wind *** I am wearing OPI Designer Series Sapphire on my nails. ***
- The Forecast - "These Lights" Victory Records Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely diy punk, ***, indie and alternative music video site, ! We've got News, Games, Contests and the stuff that we can't show on YouTube! Free! Uncensored! Retarded! !Director: Major Lightner
- Rich Dad Silver- Forecast To Silver Prices with Mike Maloney - March 31 (Bloomberg) -- Rich Dad's Michael Maloney, author of "Rich Dad's Guide to Investing in Gold & Silver," talks with Bloomberg's Haslinda Amin about his upcoming forecast for silver and gold prices . Mike Maloney says $100 for Silver is a reasonable price, and would still be a bargin. - Learn how to protect yourself from the upcoming inflation that will crash the entire world economy. Baby boomers will retire between 2012 to 2016 and they will want their retirement money. This will cause a domino effect around the world, causing world banks to crash one after the another, and the entire currency market will become a big fat zero. - You should increase your financial IQ and learn how to overcome the biggest crash in the history of the stock market.
- Forecast The Series: Episode 1 - SSDD Welcome to Weather Station Z 41. After another routine forecast, Craig and Eugene bicker over their current situation.
- Review: MAC Spring Colour 1 (Pink) Forecast I often record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order so that's why my hair and nails seem to change so often. This video was recorded some time prior to the day it was uploaded and so I may not remember what eye shadows or lip color I'm wearing. If this information is available it will be listed below. This is a review of MAC's Spring Colour Forecast 1. Details: Lipstick $14 Shown in "Phlox" and "Bubblegum" Lipglass $14 Shown in "Electric Fushcia" Eye Shadow $14.50 Shown in "Very Violet" and "Da Bling" Crush Metal Pigment $32.50 Shown in "Stacked 1!" Plush Lash Mascara $16.50 Blush Ombre $25 Shown in "Azalea Blossom" Nail Lacquer $12 Shown in "Pink Galore" Available at , MAC counters and stores. ---------------------------------------------------------- SPRING COLOUR 1 FORECAST BLOG POST VLOG CHANNEL: TWITTER: For weekly beauty and cosmetics giveaways; BLOG: ON EYES: MAC Crush Metal Pigment "Stacked 1!" (light pink) MAC Eye Shadow "Da Bling" MAC Eye Shadow "Very Violet" MAC Crush Metal Pigment "Stacked 1!" (dark purple) MAC Eye Shadow "Trax" MAC Eye Shadow "Whistle" Stila Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner "Metalhead" ON LIPS: MAC Lipstick "Phlox ...
- Salbuchi - 2010 Forecast: Transition from Globalization to World Government -3 of 3 ***yst Adrian Salbuchi from Argentina, proposes a Model that helps to understand the dynamics of what is currently taking place in the world, which he defines as the overlapping and increasingly violent process that marks the end of Globalization and the birth of World Government. This three part video also explores 12 Key Factors that will trigger this Transition
- Marc Faber Forecast Part 2 Part 2: Dr. Marc Faber brings us up to speed on markets, and takes a look at the months ahead. With 's Tom Jeffries
- The Forecast - Some Things Never Change (Video) © 2006 WMG Some Things Never Change (Video)
- Weatherman draws up more than the forecast A weatherman sketches out something that might be even more dangerous than a tornado. For more bad news, visit
- Weather forecast A weather forecast which U definitely won't forget
- Forecast-Mike Barker Mike barkers part in forecast.. it is insane
- Marc Faber Forecast Part 1 Dr. Marc Faber brings us up to speed on markets, and takes a look at the months ahead. With 's Tom Jeffries.
- Top 20 Trends in 2011 Forecast - The 2011 Trend Report The 2011 Trend Report is now available at and to celebrate, we are releasing our annual video / 2011 trend forecast so that you can see all of the hottest consumer trends for 2011 in fashion, design, pop culture, eco, tech and advertising. This is a sample of our in-depth marketing research at Trend Hunter PRO and . Enjoy!
- The Forecast - And We All Return To Our Roots (Acoustic) From their "Alive for the First Time" EP
- Sagittarius 2010 Year Ahead Forecast Insightful Astrologer Maria DeSimone from gives the "need to know" 2010 Year Ahead horoscope for the sign Sagittarius Created by InsightfulAstrology Produced by & http
- Trends in 2009 Forecast by TREND HUNTER - Trends in 2009 Forecast by TREND HUNTER - 2009 will be a year of dramatic change. This 2009 Forecast summarizes 20 of the top 2009 trends from and the 2009 Trend Reports. Dive deeper into the 2009 Trends forecast at
- Classic BBC Radio Theme ~ Shipping Forecast (Sailing By) This is "Sailing By" composed by Ronald Binge in 1963, and performed by the Alan Perry/William Gardner Orchestra, and is the version used by the BBC for its late night shipping forecast. Sailing By is played every night on BBC Radio 4 at around 00:45hrs before the late Shipping Forecast. Its tune is repetitive, assisting in its role of serving as a signal for sailors tuning in to be able to easily identify the radio station. It also functions as a buffer — depending on when the final programme before closedown finishes, Sailing By (or part of it) is played as a 'filler' as the shipping forecast starts at 00:48hrs precisely. The initial reason for its introduction was because of the indeterminate finish time for the preceding Midnight News, leading to filling music being played until the Shipping Forecast was due to start. Sailing By was added to allow for a clear break between the end of the music and the start of the forecast
twitter about forecast
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about forecast
“What will be the key trends for the industry in the next few years? Linda Fox reports on the findings of the Global Forecast Forum”
— Travel trends forecast from Global Forecast Forum at WTM 2008,
“Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports”
— Wunder Blog : Weather Underground,
“万字疯 4D Siao Blog - "The Singapore 4D Blog for Singaporeans" Prizes for Singapore 4D in the week 40 - 6/9/10 Oct 2010. Please note 4dsiao vaildity of weekly forecast here”
— 万字疯 4DSiao Blog Headlines, 4
“Blog. Derek Jones. CTO, EllisLab, Inc. Introducing the Forecast. Nov 02, 2010 Permalink Discuss. We've got a new page for your The ExpressionEngine Forecast is a continually evolving communication tool that we will be progressively adding features to. We”
— Introducing the Forecast | Blog | ExpressionEngine,
“, surf reports, surf webcams, surf forecasts, surfing news, surfing videos, surfing photos and surf travel information for beaches around the world”
— ARCHIVE: JULY, 2009 | Forecast Blog: Questions, Answers, Surf,
“You are currently browsing the articles from Turbulence Forecast Blog matching the category United Airlines. Turbulence Forecast - Main Site. Turbulence Forecast Blog. Turbulence Forecast Forums”
— United Airlines - Turbulence Forecast Blog,
“Our forecast for mortgage rates during that period were on the mark — all the more amazing given the turmoil in the markets. About the HSH Blog. 's daily blog focuses on the latest”
— Forecast | ,