- Footprints can be measured at an individual level, or for cities, regions, countries, or the entire planet. Footprints indicate how much "nature" is available for a defined population to use, compared to how much it needs to maintain its current activities. Obviously, the size of a footprint will. — “What is an Ecological Footprint?”,
- What's my Footprint and how can I change it? More " Global Footprint Network is an international think tank working to advance sustainability through use of the Ecological Footprint, a resource accounting tool that measures how much nature we have, how much we use and who uses what. — “Global Footprint Network :: HOME - Ecological Footprint”,
- Footprint Active Wear & Gear for Your Lifestyle. Footprint Active Wear tops, t-shirts, socks and underwear combine the best sustainable resources from bamboo and coconuts with great design and performance. Footprint bamboo apparel is Buttery. — “Footprint offers Softer, Sustainable Solutions to Active Wear”,
- Shoes with perfect fit, finest leather, elaborate design and best quality: The 2010 collection by FOOTPRINTS. — “FOOTPRINTS: The 2011 FOOTPRINTS collections – licensed by”,
- "Our Ecological footprints keep growing while our per capita earthshares continue to shrink. At the same time, the average North American's footprint has grown to over 4 hectares. — “Ecological Footprint”,
- FREE Carbon Footprint Calculator to Calculate Carbon Footprints & Carbon Emissions and Reducing Carbon Footprint and GHG Emissions. Reduce Carbon Footprint with Carbon Offset after determining Greenhouse Gas Emissions with Carbon Calculator. — “Carbon Footprint | Carbon Calculator | Footprint Calculator”, carbonfootprint360.com
- The choices we make in our homes, our travel, the food we eat, and what we buy and throw away all influence our carbon footprint and can help ensure a stable climate for future generations. Use The Nature Conservancy's carbon footprint calculator to measure your impact on our climate. — “Carbon Footprint Calculator - What's My Carbon Footprint ?”,
- The water footprint of a nation shows the total volume of water that is used to produce the goods and services consumed by the inhabitants of the nation. The virtual water content of a product is the volume of water used to produce the product,. — “: Water footprint and virtual water”,
- North America's ecological footprint is the largest of any continent in the world, almost doubling the ecological footprint of industrialized Europe; WWF's Living Planet Report puts the United States as the world's worst culrpit per-capita after the United Arab Emirates. — “America's Ecological Footprint”,
- Show related menues: Show related menues.Section: programs - events Ecological Footprint Quiz FAQ What is the Ecological Footprint? What does the Ecological Footprint measure? How accurate are Ecological Footprint measurements? What can. — “Ecological Footprint FAQ | Earth Day Network”,
- A carbon footprint is the measure of the amount of greenhouse gases, measured in units of carbon dioxide, produced by human activities. The primary footprint is the sum of direct emissions of greenhouse. — “Carbon footprint”,
- Best Choice Online of footprint at . Free Shipping To Any REI Store. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on footprint and More Top-Brand Outdoor Gear and Clothing for Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Climbing, Fitness, Skiing and Kayaking. — “footprint at ”,
- The Ecological Footprint is rooted in the fact that all renewable resources come from the earth. The Ecological Footprint is defined as "the area of productive land and water ecosystems required to produce the resources that the population consumes and assimilate. — “Ecological Footprint”,
- A "trackway" is set of footprints in soft earth left by a life-form; animal tracks are the footprints, hoofprints, or pawprints of an animal. Footprints can be followed when tracking during a hunt or can provide evidence of activities. — “Footprint - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Footprint definition, a mark left by the shod or unshod foot, as in earth or sand. See more. — “Footprint | Define Footprint at ”,
- footprint ( ) n. An outline or indentation left by a foot on a surface. Also called footmark , footstep. — “footprint: Definition from ”,
- Pronunciation of footprint. Translations of footprint. footprint synonyms, footprint antonyms. Information about footprint in the free online English dictionary and 2. The surface space occupied by a structure or device: the footprint of a building; a microcomputer with a space-saving footprint. — “footprint - definition of footprint by the Free Online”,
- Calculate your carbon footprint + manage and reduce it + save energy costs. Be carbon neutral with our range of high quality carbon offsets. — “Carbon Footprint”,
- Categories: Water Footprint | Glossary. The water footprint of an individual, business or nation is defined as the total volume of freshwater that is used to produce the goods and services consumed by the individual, business or nation. Terms & Synonyms. Official WHO Definition. — “Water Footprint - ”,
related images for footprint
- VSQFP Very Small Quad Flat Pack PLCC Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier See Footprint DIP Dual Inline Package See Footprint PDIP Plastic Dual Inline Package See
- 企業倫理 社会的立場 責任を発信する パタゴニア http www patagonia com web jp contribution patagonia go assetid=23438 パタゴニアの企業サイト内 フットプリント クロニクル スポーツウェアメーカーと
- to confound his mind As we know from the story it turns out that there is another person on the island the native who comes to be known as Friday Here s a picture like what Crusoe saw What we see is various ridges depressions and other forms in sand Now here is another picture of sand How would we describe the difference between the two To make this easier here
- Footprint WSOJ 400mil Small Outline See Footprint SOP Small Outline See Footprint SSOP Shrink Small Outline See Footprint TSOP Thin Small Outline Package See
- Footprint SSOP Shrink Small Outline See Footprint TSOP Thin Small Outline Package See Footprint STSOP Small TSOP See Footprint
- footprint jpg
- SOIC Small Outline IC See Footprint BGA Ball Grid Array SOJ Small Outline See Footprint WSOJ 400mil Small Outline See Footprint SOP Small Outline See
- PDIP Plastic Dual Inline Package See Footprint CDIP Ceramic Dual Inline Package SDIP Skinny DIP 300 mil body See Footprint SOIC Small Outline IC See Footprint BGA Ball Grid Array
- without any trace of a body Heart palpitations ensued once I realized these were the limbs of the notorious Japanese centipede It reminded me of Jurassic Park when they stepped into the footprint of a Tyrannosaurus rex before actually seeing the dinosaur My warning had been issued I returned home one day and was about to turn on my living room light when my eyes caught
- and non profit organisations are experienced in business principles and possess a wide range of technical expertise Our range of services for businesses and households include BUSINESS
- Slide 24
- So what split this tree Was it this Big Foot I stopped what I was doing and scooted quick It has always fascinated me how a miner decides what spot
- CDIP Ceramic Dual Inline Package SDIP Skinny DIP 300 mil body See Footprint SOIC Small Outline IC See Footprint BGA Ball Grid Array SOJ Small Outline See Footprint
- Drop Footprint
- These pictures are from Google Maps and Google Earth with overlays by this website A Google Earth view of the Lazaretto seen from the North at about a 30° angle The red overlay indicates the firestation complex area and the blue represents the section that is not
- footprint jpg
- 服のお買い物にお付き合い 野々市のアルペン行ったら アディダスが走行時の足裏の重心移動の診断をやっていたので測定してもらった 左下腿は小学校時代の骨折以来軽い外旋変形があり そのため左足の長軸はやや外側へ向いている 左足の荷重線 赤点線 は踵と母趾球を結ぶ
- Green Baby Steps For The Future Of The Earth Baby Boróka Torda pictured below the fold with her father has had her foot print made green literally pictured here and prospectively baby s lifespan has been carbon offset through
- footprint jpg
- Area equipped for irrigation
- BGA Ball Grid Array SOJ Small Outline See Footprint WSOJ 400mil Small Outline See Footprint SOP Small Outline See Footprint SSOP Shrink Small Outline See
- Part F Cool Congregations Images F1 CFL F2 Footprint
- Size 256 2 KB original Preview Click to see a larger view
- footprint jpg
- homestead site Isaac and Mary Easty homestead site Devils Footprint in Ipswich with Gary Boston results a rock where the devil left his footprint April 21 2007 Tophet Swamp in Lynnfield with Gary Boston results Tophet Swamp Tophet Swamp in
- Description URL of your project website if any Contact name email
- The issue of digital foot prints has been top of mind with me of late Mostly due to a a discussion I had with someone re creating a facebook account for your unborn child
- Washing your carpet Washing your carpets is not so easy and for sure is a hard work to do You can choose our company to do this for you and to enjoy the result But it is all your choice If you have finally
- footprint JPG
- Footprint TSOP Thin Small Outline Package See Footprint STSOP Small TSOP See Footprint
- Footprint DIP Dual Inline Package See Footprint PDIP Plastic Dual Inline Package See Footprint CDIP Ceramic Dual Inline Package SDIP Skinny DIP 300 mil body See Footprint
- 발자국을 장식으로 디자인해서 꾸미고 다듬은 것으로 유명한 곳은 태국의 사르 코라코트 Sar Morakot 와 콕 핍 Khok Peep 지역의 부처의 족적 이다
- Soyuz 1 72 Lunar Surface Close up Camera Not shown is the position of 78 Footprint but that could have been anywhere One way you can tell that an archaeologist has compiled this map is the presence of a toss zone This term was coined by anthropologist Lewis
- to the surface of the moon John Devaney a Grumman engineer on duty in Houston was afraid that it might have been so high that they wouldn t be able to to climb back into the LEM Footprint Bigger Because there is no wind on the moon this footprint remains today and forever until hit by a meteor or something else
- FOOTPRINTS A human footprint and a dog s pawprint show someone has walked their dog through the mud
- Footprint jpg
- VSQFP Very Small Quad Flat Pack PLCC Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier See Footprint DIP Dual Inline Package See Footprint PDIP Plastic Dual Inline Package See Footprint CDIP Ceramic Dual Inline Package
related videos for footprint
- The Making of Footprint, Here for Good, Standard Chartered Bank
- Wayne Shorter - Footprints Wayne Shorter - Footprints. From 'Adam's Apple'. Shorter (ts), Herbie Han*** (p), Reggie Workman (b), Joe Chambers (d).
- Ecological Footprint A short public service annoucnment on the importance of understanding ecological footprints
- Disco Citizens - Footprint Disco Citizens - Footprint Pictures by Dorothea Beer www.arts-3
- Human Footprint part 4
- Carbon Footprint - Discovery Channel (GLOBAL WARMING: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ) A video on carbon footprint produced by Discovery Channel, the BBC and NBC News Productions, and hosted by award-winning journalist Tom Brokaw. The international team of experts, including NASA's top climate scientist Dr. James Hansen, and Princeton University professors Michael Oppenheimer and Stephen Pacala. GLOBAL WARMING: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW demonstrated how much carbon dioxide the average American family produces and presented a graphical timeline of global warming throughout history.
- Carbon Footprint Commissioned by Discovery Networks EMEA, and created by Jellyfish Pictures, the film is an animated time lapse following the decomposition of a tin can over 50 years, depicting the impact of failing to recycle rubbish.
- Human Footprint Human Footprint show takes a look at the by-products of our consumption. Human Footprint : SUN APRIL 13 9P et/pt :
- Beijing Olympics Footprint Fireworks It is revealed after the opening ceremonies that part of the footprint fireworks footage were computer generated and it took about a year to make. The footprint fireworks did occur outside the stadium, but the TV and stadium audiences watched the pre-recorded version. The organizers wanted a perfect show rather than the real less than perfect footprint shape in the middle of the Beijing smog at night. The final shot from inside the stadium shows 3 actual footprints over the stadium.
- TOK - Foot Prints Drop Leaf Riddim
- TOK - Footprints (When You Cry) i can somehow relate to this song... LOVE IT (Yuh eh fedup hear meh say that ah like songs yet?!)
- Footprints The inspiring poem Footprints set to beautifully filmed ocean scenes accompanied by acoustic guitar. --- Copyright Notice: This video may be shown at your church, special event or embedded on your website for free providing: - It is not used for commercial purposes. - It is used to further the Gospel. - The people viewing it see the full credits at the end of the video. Please do not download, edit or reproduce this video without permission. Feel free to contact me if you would like this video in an HDTV format.
- Social Distortion - Footprints On My Ceiling Lyrics: Everybody wants a lover Nobody wants to uncover what may lay deep beneath a sometimes painful past wanna go without a care pull Gardenias from her hair I think of a time we didn't have a care in the world captivated by her beauty I knew it was my life long duty she had all the grace and charm of a radiant queen How do you talk without speaking? yeah! How do you hear without listening? How do you live without feeling? yeah! How do you take without giving? And keep it all inside? There are footprints on my ceiling I can't help this ***ed up feeling something's wrong, you ain't coming 'round here no more try to get my thoughts together I think of a time when things were better this miscommunication is breaking me down How do you talk without speaking? yeah! How do you hear without listening? How do you live without feeling? yeah! How do you take without giving? How you treat your new best friend? Everybody wants a lover Nobody wants to uncover what may lay deep beneath a sometimes painful past my heart is heavy slowly sinking I redirect my desperate thinking And kiss her red full lips like I did the very first time How do you talk without speaking? yeah! How do you hear without listening? How do you live without feeling? yeah! How do you take without giving? There are footprints on my ceiling, yeah! And I kept it bottled up inside... all my life.
- Mythbusters Moon Footprint Hoax Debunking how a footprint could be made without water or water vapor on the Moon.
- Leave No Trace - Footprint Evidence This clip demonstrates how footprints can be used by forensics to identify people.
- HTC Touch Cruise 2009 - Footprints Demo HTC Touch Cruise 2009 - Footprints Demo www.puntocellulare.it
- Backpacker Magazine SkillsCast: Build A Tent Footprint Backpacker magazine shows you how to build a plastic footprint for your tent--a skill taken from the Jan/Feb 2007 issue. Associate editor Jason Stevenson explains the nine steps to create a footprint, including how to cut webbing and punch grommets. Learn more Skills at .
- Footprint Naming Ceremony Gemini 105Mc Sailing Catamaran Naming Ceremony for Footprint #976 - Boat of Kyle & Maryanne
- Carbonite Footprint Glastonbury 2007 by SYD tv- Banksy Bog Visit www.syd.tv for full details. Art installation at this years Glastonbury 2007 festival. See Syd suffering for his art in the making, smuggling, installation and reaction. Glastonbury 2007. If your interested see more art of Syd's at (in the urban section) Blog at: www.carbonite- Glastonbury. By Syd canvas art prints and stencils at
- Global Footprint Forum 2010
- Reduce your carbon footprint and save w/ online training .au Are you confused about carbon footprint, carbon trading and carbon accounting? It is not surprising. The rules for Carbon Trading are still being set up and there are so many grey areas. The best option if you are not one of the major emitters with immediate trading requirements is to work out how to reduce your carbon footprint and you will find that this saves you money as you reduce the waste. Discover how to reduce your carbon footprint with my straightforward mind mapping training and involve all your staff in the fun exercise to raise their awareness and reduce the waste. Then use this to build a straightforward system with feedback to keep the behavioural change and reduce the culture of waste in your business. The increased efficiency in your business will counter the current price increases and increase your profits. In my online training I show you how to keep it simple and review and reduce your paperwork because if you can't keep it simple it won't work. For more information go to .au
- our footprint our journey Ashton Hayes is a village in Cheshire, UK with a population of around 1000. Since Jan 2006 it has been aiming to become the first English carbon neutral village. By Steven Holland & Garry Charnock.
- Cat Bordhi-PERSONAL FOOTPRINTS- toe on DPN's Learn to start a Personal Footprints toe on DPN's.The smooth stockinette center is the brainchild of Judy Becker, as well as Queen Kahuna. This video takes you through the beginning, and then you'll continue on page 18 in the book.
- Positive Footprints - Nepal 12 people, 3 days and 1 school. The story of a community project trek deep into the Himalaya to help restore a school.
- Reducing Our Carbon Footprint: A Low-Energy House How well can we assess and improve building energy performance in California homes? How much energy—and carbon—do homes use in other parts of the world? Rick Diamond, deputy group leader of the Berkeley Lab Energy Performance of Buildings Group, discusses change, global solutions, and the stories of three houses in Berkeley, Kabul (Afghanistan), and Washington, DC Diamond, who is also a senior advisor at the California Institute for Energy and Environment, investigates user interactions with the built environment for improved building energy performance. The group has studied a wide range of issues related to energy use in housing, including duct system efficiency, user behavior, and infiltration and ventilation measurements. His talk was presented September 17, 2007.
- Carbon Footprint: ***s Importance of CO2 (long version) The carbon footprint concept has resulted in the EPA proposal that carbon dioxide (CO2) is a pollutant. It is not a pollutant, but is essential for life on earth. The current level of 380 ppm is nearly the lowest level it has ever been in geologic history. Carbon dioxide levels have been 10 times higher than present. Plant life is starved for carbon dioxide. The higher the concentration the faster plants grow--and produce food. Scientists estimate that global food production has increased by 12 percent in the past 50 years because of increased levels of carbon dioxide. Rather than a pollutant, many scientists say it is a miracle gas. For more information go to www.nocarbontax.us. PLEASE FORWARD THIS IMPORTANT VIDEO TO YOUR MAILING LIST BEFORE THE US SENATE VOTES!
- UAE Ecological Footprint Animation- English In 2006, the Living Planet Report ranked the UAE as having the highest per capita Ecological Footprint in the world. In response, the Al Basma Al Beeiyah Initiative was launched in October 2007 by a partnership comprising the Ministry of Environment and Water (MOEW), the Environment Agency-Abu Dhabi's AGEDI (Abu Dhabi Global Environmental Data Initiative) programme, the Emirates Wildlife Society in association with WWF (EWS-WWF), and the Global Footprint Network (GFN). The aim of the Initiative was to work together to better understand the Ecological Footprint of the UAE, and monitor consumption patterns in the country.
- Climate Change - reducing our carbon footprint i think i've found the answer... original video here:
- Digital Footprints - Your New First Impression Created this video after reading information released in June, 2009 by Harris Interactive about employers' use of social networking sites to screen candidates. More info here: This is the "lite" version of the video, with the music being swapped out by bland Youtube musak. Get those kids thinking about their digital footprint ASAP!
- Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand COMPLETE VIDEO Click to add a description...Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis Leona Lewis singing her song Footprints In The Sand....Leona Lewis Footprints Foot Print In The Sand debut album 'Spirit' An amazing powerful ballad that showcases her splendid vocal talent..American Idol
- Carbon Footprint Click on the link above for more info on today's episode! In honor of Earth Day, Molly explains the "Carbon Footprint". Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates! Join us on Facebook for behind the scenes pics and videos!
- National Geographic - The Human Footprint [1/10] For more information, please visit:
- Xavier Rudd - Footprint
- Vincent Alvarez Footprint Introduction - Gamechangers Custom Insoles Footprint Insole Technology "Game Changers" Insoles
- Car Footprint Freedom on wheels means a real impact on the environment over your driving lifetime. Human Footprint SUN APRIL 13 9P et/pt :
- Leona Lewis - Footprints In The Sand [Lyrics]
- Atomic Footprints Australia could be about to see one of the largest expansions of its involvement in the nuclear fuel chain. Here are a few reasons why this is not a good idea. By Pip Starr. Music by Mark Daniel. Animations by Dermot Egan. Voice over by Dave Sweeney Features archival footage from 'Duck and Cover' and many other
- Evolution Laetoli Footprints Thank goodness for the irrepressible urge of humans (and other animals) to joke and play around in nearly any situation. Sometimes, it pays big dividends. It certainly did in 1976, when paleoanthropologist Andrew Hill and a colleague were tossing elephant dung at each other in Laetoli, a hominid archeological site in Tanzania. As Hill dived out of the way, he stumbled on what turned out to be one of the wonders of prehistoric finds: a trail of hominid footprints about 3.6 million years old. The majority of the Laetoli footprint site was excavated in 1978. Until then, the oldest known footprints of human ancestors were tens of thousands of years old. But this trail, some 80 feet long and preserved in cementlike volcanic ash, had been made by some of the first upright-walking hominids. An almost unimaginable sequence of events preserved what paleontologist Ian Tattersall calls a fossil of human behavior -- prehistoric walking.
- Bigfoot Footprints Cannot Be Hoaxed A short clip form the documentary "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science". For more expert opinion on Bigfoot footprints check out what an experienced wildlife tracker has to say: 22.214.171.124 Scientists and forensic experts examine the most compelling of all the Bigfoot/Sasquatch evidence--the ubiquitous footprints spanning decades and appearing all over the globe up to the present day. Conclusion: the evidence is way too complicated to have all been hoaxed. Officer Jimmy Chilcutt, a fingerprint expert, had been researching primate finger prints to find clues that would help him determine race gender and ***. His extensive study of primate fingerprints had made him one of only a few people in the world with knowledge of primate dermal ridges. Chilcutt was never a believer in bigfoot, and after watching a tv program where Jeff Meldrum, associate professor of anatomy at Idaho State University, was displaying a bigfoot casting showing dermal ridges, Chilcutt decided that he wanted to examine these prints in order to prove they were fake. After getting a hold of Meldrum and examining his collection he was quite surprised. Not only could he not dubunk the casts but he found that the dermal ridge patterns were unlike humans or apes. The patterns were very consitent throughout Meldrum's collection even though they were made by different indivduals at different times and found at different locations. Officer Jimmy Chilcutt now believes that there is an animal in the Pacific Northwest ...
- : Mapping Your Footprint Google Tech Talk January 20, 2010 ABSTRACT Presented by Connie Kwan and Matt Hockenberry. Do you know how many countries your shaver has been to before it found you? How about the origin of your dinner last night? And do you want to know the environmental impact of a trip to Russia? At , we want to help you find out. We think it is important that you can access food and product origin information at your fingertips. We also think people should be able to calculate a journey's impact on our planet. With , you can now find out where all your laptop components come from, and the environmental impact of all those components. You can decide whether tomato soup or chicken fried steak is healthier for your watershed, your land and your community.
twitter about footprint
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about footprint
“Footprint Network Blog. Why self-interest can save the climate debate Among the many benefits of educating girls in Africa is its potential for reducing population pressure, Camfed International Director Ann Cotton said at the Footprint Forum Conference public day”
— Footprint Network Blog,
“Blog about the "Footprint Feed" application, development progress, new releases and what's coming soon. Welcome – What's Footprint Feed? Welcome to our Footprint Feed blog. So what's this all about then? We've been very busy building”
— Footprint Feed,
“In addition, a special issue of Ecological Indicators will include extended versions of a selection of papers submitted at Footprint Forum 2010. All submissions must be a two-page abstract, and include an introduction, summary of methods and results section”
— Footprint Forum 2010 | Resilience Science,
“Footprint blog. EAUC chooses Footprint. Written by Osbert Lancaster. Monday, 15 November 2010 09:59. The Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges (EAUC) has appointed Footprint to carry out an independent review of its Universities the Count (UtC) project”
— Footprint blog,
“Subscribe to Footprint by Email. Categories. Books. Eco-projects. Energy. Green blog. Green event. Green news. Green practice. Green Subscribe to Footprint's RSS feed. Hattie Hartman. Hattie is the Sustainability Editor of”
“Digital Footprint Audit. This blog is the continuation of the conversation which started The aim is to provide updates and insights into the world of digital footprint, identity,”
— My Digital Footprint - where your privacy is someone else's,
“terraPass is a low-cost, guaranteed way to offset the global warming impact of your driving, flying, and home energy use. Read our blog to find out more”
— TerraPass Footprint | TerraPass: Promote alternative energy,
“Enter through the Cover it Live stream on our blog at the Civic Footprint Kiosk! entries LIVE on our Civic Footprint Blog (live stream begins at 7pm)”
— Civic Footprint Blog | Civic Footprint is a core program of,