- In workplace politics, attackers are often surprisingly successful with even the flimsiest assertions. Often, they prevail, in part, because they can choose the time and venue for their attacks. They also have the advantage of preparation. How. — “The Advantages of Political Attack: Part II; office politics”,
- Definition of flimsiest from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of flimsiest. Pronunciation of flimsiest. Definition of the word flimsiest. Origin of the word flimsiest. — “flimsiest - Definition of flimsiest at ”,
- We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word flimsiest: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "flimsiest" is defined. General (6 matching dictionaries) flimsiest: Wordnik [home, info]. — “Definitions of flimsiest - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Top Canadian Guide for fashion and better living. Articles on beauty and fashion tips, parenting and family life. Content on food, Putting the 'hopeless' in hopeless romantics, a new study of more than 1,400 spouses concludes that one of the flimsiest foundations for a marriage is, incredibly, love. — “Lasting marriages combine commitment, passion: Researchers”,
- The so-called 'Intelligent Design' debate is just the latest, most watered-down version of anti-evolutionists' attempts to sneak God into the classroom. Survival Of The Flimsiest. The so-called 'Intelligent Design' debate is just the latest, most watered-down version of anti-evolutionists' attempts to. — “Survival Of The Flimsiest | | AlterNet”,
- This may be true but the solution isn't dismissing accusations as "the flimsiest of anecdotal evidence. This may be true but the solution isn't dismissing accusations as "the flimsiest of anecdotal evidence. — “Hirhurim - Musings: Child *** Abuse Is Not An Anecdote”,
- What is a flimsiest, definition of flimsiest, meaning of flimsiest, flimsiest anagrams, flimsiest synonyms. — “Word flimsiest meaning. Word flimsiest definition. Free”,
- Flimsiest. Endorsement. Ever. By Michael J.W. Stickings. The Las Vegas Review-Journal, Nevada's largest newspaper, is crazy in a But let's focus on the other editorial, an endorsement of Barack Obama (via RCP) ahead of this Saturday's caucuses. The editors. — “The Reaction: Flimsiest. Endorsement. Ever”, the-
- Birds brought into the country by pioneers, especially the magpie, are threatened with extermination on the flimsiest of evidence that they threaten native fauna, writes NARENA OLLIVER. — “Dialogue: There is no good excuse for killing introduced”, nzherald.co.nz
- Definition of Flimsiest with photos and pictures, translations, sample usage, and additional links for more information. — “Flimsiest: Definition with Flimsiest Pictures and Photos”, lexic.us
- Get the FREE one-click dictionary software for Windows or the iPhone app Derived forms: flimsier, flimsies, flimsiest. See also: incredible, insignificant, unbelievable, unimportant, unpersuasive, weak. — “flimsy, flimsier, flimsies, flimsiest- WordWeb dictionary”,
- For three days, stouthearted anglers are to challenge the leaping, thrashing, long-running tarpon of the Keys with the flimsiest of tools -- the fly rod. — “Sport Fishing - Golden Fly Invitational Slated for May 21-24”,
- Flimsiest definition, without material strength or solidity: See more. — “Flimsiest | Define Flimsiest at ”,
- NOT so long ago, the woman with nothing to wear had a problem. Today, nothing is practically all she needs. With the new *** look in fashions, the flimsiest pretext of a dress will do—but only. — “Modern Living: Fashion: The Way of All Flesh - TIME”,
- 2 (permalink) Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:29 am what does "flimsiest of pretext" mean? The whole expression 'on the flimsiest of pretexts' suggests that the reasons for 'calling' or for 'arresting' had only a very slight basis - in other words the actions. — “what does "flimsiest of pretext" mean?”, english-
- The Prospect: The Diluted Principles Of The Anti-Evolutionists Survival Of The Flimsiest. The Prospect: The Diluted Principles Of The Anti-Evolutionists. — “Survival Of The Flimsiest - CBS News”,
- The lawyer for a group of Toronto policemen accused of corruption said Monday an attempt to launch renewed legal proceedings against his clients isn't fair to them, particularly as allegations of wrongdoing are based on the flimsiest of evidence. — “CBC News - Toronto - New trial for Toronto cops 'not fair”, cbc.ca
- Definition of flimsiest in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is flimsiest? Meaning of flimsiest as a legal term. What does flimsiest mean in law?. — “flimsiest legal definition of flimsiest. flimsiest synonyms”, legal-
- Citizen Watch - The Flimsiest Clock in the World - . — “Citizen Watch - The Flimsiest Clock in the World - ”,
- This aggressive nuclear-armed trio has badgered other nations to back anti-Iranian sanctions without even the flimsiest evidence that Tehran is pursuing nuclear weapons. Since 2006, Iran has been subjected to three rounds of ever-tightening. — “Iran Is Not The Belligerent Party : Information Clearing”,
- National College Football Coverage, News, Schedules, Depth Charts, Rosters, Stats and more. It's difficult not to pick LSU, but I think Michigan is the flimsiest unbeaten team. — “ College Football - Which unbeaten team has the”,
- I am looking for the flimsiest black panty stoking of Damier in the world(America). Could you tell me about the websites' addresses that are selling the flimsiest black panty stoking of Damier in the world(America). — “I am looking for the flimsiest black panty stoking of Damier”,
- Market Self-Deception Continues On The Flimsiest Of Excuses Market Self-Deception Continues On The Flimsiest Of Excuses. Despite the headline emphasis on jobs gain, the most commonly reported unemployment rate ("U.3") rose to 9.6 percent. — “Market Self-Deception Continues On The Flimsiest Of Excuses”,
related images for flimsiest
- overlay php pageCalled=408
- fair much better and she should be showered with Kudos Its not easy to be the last person to arrive on set and then be expected to walk around in the snow wearing the flimsiest of outfits DEATH TIDE my latest novel is due out soon from GHOSTWRITER PUBLICATIONS Only a couple of months left and you can get your grubby paws on this tale of rising water virus infected rats and
- The Past Its did a sterling job of making sure that any cars were parked only very briefly on the rally field Black country MAG There was a decent sized contingent there from black country mag again this year although some stalwarts were missing and with the flimsiest of excuses in hospital with food poisoning
- the supporting cast strong and the Spirit a k a dead detective Denny Colt was totally hot Plus he must have worn the flimsiest suits because he usually ended up shirtless after a fight In Miller s film Samuel L Jackson plays arch nemesis The Octopus and Gabriel Macht plays The Spirit Yum Let s hope his suits are just as flimsy
- because she relapsed or has osteoperosis or any such thing So sad they have to make unsubstantiated claims based solely on the flimsiest of evidence a few photos You stay classy L S
- and these poles
- property righls are Iram pled upon hascd upon the flimsiest of eviF dence The U S Constitution is tarnished nntl city council will wastr Inxpayer du lars on a legal fully 1Yba1 it sbnmr 0
- Fruit Roll Ups with the flimsiest of premises masquerading as a high concept RPG Well sir that s a horse of a different color Get acquainted with Batman Battle Rolls Fruit Roll Ups I know I know it seems like every other crappy Fruit Roll Up you ve never been interested in But at the very least they made the tiniest effort to break away from the pack It s a game
- A mourning dove s nest is the flimsiest If the bird was not in the nest a person could see the eggs through the bottom of the nest Young doves often leave the nest before they can fly but this one was too young to do it on its own It had been blown out of the nest which had been destroyed by a thunderstorm
- awesome beach in Durness Smoo cave the best fish et chips in the country according to Rick Stein and Corrieshalloch gorge a gaping hole in the ground spanned by the flimsiest of bridges Durness Beach Day four was a slow day everyone was knackered A quick run round the shops in the morning followed by another trip to Mellon Udrigle was about all we could handle The
- to itself a house but truly the flimsiest of houses is the spider s house if they but knew Surah Al Ankaboot 29 41 From these verses the following universal signs can be detected Confirmation of the fact that the spider s house is the flimsiest house whether physically or spiritually This has been proven by the late studies in zoology Following are some of the
- there is flimsiest of pretexts that Tony s shock comes from Hugo having told him that Vera is his sister but the real shock is that he is in bed with any woman not just this one There s the shadow of a *** man between them As we will see in subsequent screen grabs Losey loves to use mirrors in this film and so one is always seeing the reflection or shadow of
- The mail in that test is some of flimsiest and poorest quality riveted mail available to the public and quality makes a huge difference Most of the penetrations you achieved on that mail would not have been achievable with quality mail
- GM Ecotec is the same Bulgarian made filter Champion labs uses The supposed Wix Affinia made CarQuest is a Korean made job and the USA made AC Delco feels to be the flimsiest of the bunch
- no misgivings He went on to say that MacKay had castigated him some time ago for the flimsiest of pretexts consulting for market research firms which receive some of their revenues from
- It s possible to create a wealth of fiction from the flimsiest of scenes because the emerging story is often not about the ship or the planet but the faceless pilot and what they are doing Now this is a nice image It s a good composition its well framed and very colourful It was sent by Seraphim Risen in response to my call for Dominion screenshots just before Christmas On
- little cheer for our consumers as they are battered with another 2ppl on automotive fuels as a desperate Chanceler battles to plug the deepening black hole in UK PLC s tattered balance sheet A TROPICAL ATLANTIC STORM TRACKING UP THE US ESTERN SEABOARD WHICH MUCH TO THE CHAGRIN OF OIL MARKET SPECULATORS HAS BEEN THE PATTERN DURING THE 2009 SEASON SO FAR MARKET TURMOIL IS USUALLY
- GM Ecotec is the same Bulgarian made filter Champion labs uses The supposed Wix Affinia made CarQuest is a Korean made job and the USA made AC Delco feels to be the flimsiest of the bunch
- 171g less than half a pound which should pose no problems when installing it in even the flimsiest of cases The product is made in Taiwan where Spire probably has a production facility Pulling the box out I figured out the reason why it had seemed so simple it was the bottom of the box I was looking at
- Muslims are arrested and tortured on the flimsiest of pretexts Right wing whites on the other hand are allowed to threaten the black president with impunity
- Doves make simple nests with sticks A mourning dove s nest is the flimsiest If the bird was not in the nest a person could see the eggs through the bottom of the nest
- the guitar I think I own one of the flimsiest tables in the world WinVista Ultimate XP pro partitions on the PC running any guesses Opera for a webbrowser currently in gmail
- The route to the Fort Smith store took me off the interstate and through town I passed the White Spot Cafe and popped in to find the flimsiest and most worn paper menus I d ever seen USA Today article up on the wall in Fort Smith
related videos for flimsiest
- Policing for Profit - The Abuse of Civil Asset Forfeiture Learn more at Civil forfeiture laws represent one of the most serious assaults on private property rights in the nation today. With civil forfeiture, police and prosecutors can seize your property and use it to fund their budgets—all without charging you with a crime. Americans are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but with civil forfeiture, your property is guilty until you prove it innocent—and law enforcement has a huge incentive to police for profit, not justice. If police suspect that you committed a crime, they can arrest you and put you on trial. At that trial, prosecutors must prove you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But if police suspect your car was involved in a crime, they can take it, sell it and, in most places, pocket the proceeds to pad their budgets. They need not prove you committed any crime—or even arrest you—to take your property away. Welcome to the upside-down world of civil asset forfeiture. With civil forfeiture, your property is guilty until you prove it innocent to get it back. And because most state and federal laws allow police and prosecutors to pocket the proceeds, they have a big incentive to pursue profits, not justice. How big? In 1986, the Justice Departments forfeiture fund took in 94 million dollars. Now it has more than a billion. State and local agencies receive forfeiture funds, too—but we don't know how much because most states don't publicly report on forfeiture. No surprise—abuse is rampant. One New ...
- Hillary Clinton claws her way up the fascist liberal ladder. Please keep all comments and debates civil, no vulgarities, ECT... Much like the last presidential elections where the Liberals tried to steal the election by changing the rules. They did ridiculous things like demand recounts until the chads started falling off, then they tried to blame the chads for falling off on the right. The Liberals like to accuse the right what the Liberals themselves are guilty of. The Liberals keep trying to change or reinterpret the rules until they find a method that is in their favor. I find it very interesting how fascist liberals selectively use their rules and how hypocritical they are. Like they want to set the standards ridiculously low so that unregistered voters can vote, illegal aliens can vote with the flimsiest of paperwork, yet they throw out the military votes of registered voters on some minor technicalities. Notice how some of the smear tactics that Hillary is using on Obama is the same smear tactics that the fascist liberals use on the right. Another thing that is funny and hypocritical is the fascist liberals complained that George Bush wasn't elected by the popular vote instead he was elected by the constitutional electoral vote. Yet the DNC has a very similar system of using caucuses, and now they seem to be some fighting going on between going by the popular vote and the caucus vote. The fascist liberals are hypocrites. It's also funny and scary that their caucus system seems has cronyism built into it. Kickbacks, bribes ...
- Clan of Xymox Agonised By Love ,lyrics, from Medusa │ 1 nov.1986 [CAD613] |▎No copyright infringement intended |▎ │ The opening of the b side to my "Desert Island Ten Records" Medusa was seen as probably (clan of) Xymox career high point. Sounds Magazine described Medusa as an "overriding achievement... every track sounds like the finale to a brooding epic overture" and "at their flimsiest they sound like Visage; when they're good they blend Kraftwerk with Joy Division; in their prime passages they brush with a ***y breathlessness... that is pure, poignant, unadulterated Xymox". │ │ 謝謝Philip 程/ 程港輝from S mith 朱jerojetw.blogspot.tw H04
- Happy REALLY LATE Halloween! EDIT: Yes, This is the ORIGINAL! I think/know superturtlethefirst did a better job than me, but keep in mind that mine was made first x| I'm so sorry!!! DDX I'm abandoning this project due to not enough time or energy to work on it. :( And I'm soooo sorry it's so late. I haven't make the flimsiest progress on this over the past two weeks, and could have posted this incomplete as it is on Halloween. Song: Halloween Artist: Aqua Better Quality:
- Canada green perfect grass The perfect solution for poor soil areas Convenient and Innovative Grass Seed, Fertilizer and Vermiculite Mixture Just seed and water, no soil required even grows on concrete
- Home made 4runner rock crawler winch bumper Found a really bent up grill gaurd at a wrecking yard i kind of liked.. it was crap though.. bolt together and very bent... I straightened it out and added galvanized steel Tubing I had laying around.. 1 can of flat black primer and 1 can of spray on bed liner, and 2 dual filament bulb housings were the only items I had to purchase. probably went through 2 small rolls of welding wire and the electricity to run the welder. Overall I'd say this whole project cost under 50 bucks if you add every little thing up. I left the mounts stout but the flimsiest part of the bumper so if I'm in an accident they will give before my frame does... cause the bumper isn't going to bend unless someone hits me with a tank.
- steam tek mop SteamTek Mop The amazing SteamTek Mop uses dry steam technology to clean, shine and sanitize carpets, tiles, wooden & laminate flooring, vinyl and more without chemicals or scrubbing! The continuous high pressure dry steam easily removes dirt and grime effortlessly leaving your surface clean, sparkling and sanitized. Ideal for kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, wooden & laminated floors, ceramic etc. Includes a SteamTek mop, measuring cup, carpet slider and 2 washable microfiber pads. www.xl100
- Flimsiest Clothes the Pet Lemmings
- 90 Second Security Roundup - September 2010 - Sophos Don't just read the latest computer security news - watch it in just 90 seconds! This month: the first national government decided by the issue of internet access; Adobe deals with an 0-day; Twitter under the pump; and the Stuxnet virus continues to make headlines on the flimsiest grounds. ***
- Apollo Moon Hoax Dr. David Groves' ***ysis David Groves vaguely alludes that there's something wrong with the Moon landing data, without actually stating that the Moon landings didn't happen. It's the job of David Percy and the actor actor playing a newsreader to jump to that reason for the flimsiest of reasons. If you don't like this video, or if you do like this video tell me why, and make a convincing argument for why you hold that opinion. I've disabled the video rating and comment rating on this video, as my experience is that (along with the "Mark as Spam" feature, which I'm monitoring here) these YouTube features tend to get abused in order to give weight to opinions for which no justification is offered.
- smooth away Get rid of unwanted hair with the Smooth Away!Discovered in Europe, the Smooth Away system is a quick and easy way to remove unwanted hair from the upper lip, underarms, chest or bikini line! It is painless and contains no chemicals. The Smooth Away gently exfoliates while removing hair! Use it anywhere, anytime! For her and for him! Leave the razor burns behind! The kit includes a large and a small applicator, 5 large and 5 small Flex-Crystal replacement pads and a travel case. Look better, feel better, try the new Smooth Away system. xl100
- Motorcyclist crosses river at 160 meters high on tightrope Suspended 160 metres high, a German tightrope artist has made a record-breaking motorcycle crossing over the river Rhine to astonished gasps of thousands of onlookers. Johann Traber completed 14 revolutions around the 581-metre-long highwire attached to a trapeze driven by his 19-year-old son, thereby beating his previous world mark of twelve. Running on a grooved front wheel, the pair performed the daredevil feat on the 16mm-thick rope at high speed. With no safety net, only the flimsiest of attachments stood between the motorcycle and certain doom. Reuters S03050601
- Let's Play Snatcher Act II - Part 3/7 Katrina Gibson makes sure this game is nice and creepy. Thanks Hideo!
- Posse Comitatus in Violation Paul Joseph Watson Reports: Prison Wednesday, July 7, 2010 The New York National Guard is working with local law enforcement authorities to perform sophisticated scans of vehicles entering the New York area looking for guns and drugs in the latest alarming example of how America is under a state of de facto martial law. Under the umbrella of the "war on drugs" and in complete violation of Posse Comitatus, National Guard units in New York are engaged in a "domestic fight" targeting American citizens with new ionization swabbing technology that enables them to "find drugs or weapons" via undervehicle inspections of cars based on the flimsiest of pretexts. "The New York National Guard's counter-drug task force (is) providing not only the people but the equipment law enforcement may need to make drug arrests and seizures," reports Fox News 23. Such "seizures" includes the seizure of "weapons," as Guard units, who are now working with foreign troops in exercises targeting American "terrorists," are primed to engage in gun confiscation programs. The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 USC § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Navy, Air Force, and State National Guard forces ...
- "We Jam Econo" - SpudBoy's Hi-Fi Tips On The Cheap Episode Three: DIY Speaker Stands Okay, today we're going to talk about speaker stands. Speaker stands are designed to elevate your speakers so that they're at listening level. Those giant Cerwin-Vega HED line of speakers sounded lousy sitting on a bare floor when you cranked 'em? Put 'em on a speaker stand, or an upside-down fibreglass milk crate...different story? Similarly, a nice little Celestion bookshelf speaker won't sound that great if it is placed on it's side, up close to the ceiling? So there is no argument that speaker stands make your speakers sound better. They make your speakers look cooler too, don't they? Speaker stands introduce another big problem. Light flimsy speaker stands end up attracting a lot of mechanical vibration from the speakers they're holding and only serve to transfer that mechanical vibration to the floor. Today, I'm going to show you a few pairs of speakers stands in my collection. We'll start off with the cheapest and flimsiest wooden speaker stands, then we'll move onto particle board speakers stands, them metal speaker stands and finally conclude with my flagship speaker stand that didn't even start off it's 50-year old life as a speaker stand in the first place! The pair of speaker stands I'm referring to work like a charm, weigh a ton, and put me out-of-pocket a grand total of 4 dollars! Enjoy and as always your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Oh yeah, the Maxell commercial I was referring to where the speakers are cranked so loud they make the ...
- The Boogeyman Wants to Sleep With Your Children Beat that straw man harder, you crazy homophobes. Okay, I'm not gay, which may come as a bit of a shock to those of you who I've hit on, but Prop 8 is really making Satan crawl up my ass, pop out my eyeballs, and steer me around like a car. The rationales are simply the flimsiest wafers of outright lies to ever grace an advertisement (this one should have been yanked, seriously) and frankly a lot of people mouthing these deliberate lies should be ashamed. In the end, it's up to you. Your vote is your vote, but I'm begging you not to waste it on ugly intolerance dressed up to try and resemble a hot chick.
- JOHN CARTER TRAILER Watch full movie, Click Here: John Carter Trailer Release Date : March 9, 2012 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D) Studio : Walt Disney Pictures Director : Andrew Stanton Screenwriter : Andrew Stanton, Mark Andrews, Michael Chabon Genre : Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi Starring : Taylor Kitsch, Lynn Collins, Samantha Morton, Mark Strong, Ciaran Hinds, Dominic West, James Purefoy, Daryl Sabara, Polly Walker, Bryan Cranston, Thomas Hayden Church, Willem Dafoe From Academy Award®--winning filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes "John Carter"—a sweeping action-adventure set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars). "John Carter" is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present. The Story: The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). Our hero is John Carter, the Confederate Civil War veteran who strikes gold in the Arizona territory but who is whisked to the planet Barsoom on the flimsiest of pretexts. Barsoom is Mars by another name, and the Virginia-born Carter lands in the middle of another civil war, this one between the Heliumites and the ...
- Guitar: We Didn't Know (Including lyrics and chords) A plea for help with the chord progression for this song has led me to record this poignant protest song written by Tom Paxton over 40 years ago. The message is clear: Dont go looking for others to blame when it is we ourselves who are turning a blind eye to things which are done in our name. Sadly, despite the lessons of history (and in particular, recent history) we still let our politicians lead us into dubious wars and situations on the flimsiest of information and ignore the unpalatable truths that our own side may not be as squeaky clean as we would like to think! I have just produced a book of songs under the title "50 Songs from the 'threelegsoman' collection". It is available as a printed book or as an eBook and can be found at:
- "Baabarr" Movie Review In the badlands of Uttar Pradesh, death often comes cheap. Just like the kattas (locally-made guns) manufactured and sold in the mean bylanes of hundreds of qasbahs across the state. It's a recession-proof cottage industry. In the badlands of Uttar Pradesh, death can also come for the flimsiest of reasons. Even a row over a gilli-danda game can spiral into a murder as it happens for Baabarr Qureshi. And the event can just be a great career move in extortion and contract killings. That's how the life of Baabarr and his band of brothers unfurls. With exceptions like the vastly under-feted Sehar (2005), not many films have journeyed into the bowels of the murky crime world of Uttar Pradesh. But right from the paan-stained walls, the charpois, the milky tea, the abattoirs with those scary butcher's knives, the claustrophic bylanes, cheek-by-jowl rooftops with flying kites -- Amanganj is rich in details. We get the feeling of watching something raw and real. But, more than that, director Trikha (Alag, Deewanapan) and writer Ikram Akhtar also provide a feel of the ethos, the motivations, the values and attitudes of places like Amanganj where criminals become demi-gods. A small boy serving tea imitates the superstar criminal Baabaar's mannerisms and says, "Hum unke liye jaan bhi de sakte hain." The dialogues (Akhtar and Vivek Mishra) flavoured with Urdu words are again spot-on. And using a young boy's voice-over as a sutradhar is a neat little idea that works fine. If Baabarr ...
- Promo - Tere Ghar Ke Samne What do you do when you find the world around you quarrelsome ready to take up cudgels on the flimsiest of reasons. You definitely do not pick up a quarrel with your neighbour who you are destined to come across often. Such is the story of Rakesh played by Dev Anand and Sulekha played by Nutan. Two neighbours who start off with a quarrel but find themselves attracted to each other. The light breezy winsome entertainer is ably directed by Vijay Anand. SD Burman does the musical honours like Ek Ghar Basaunga and many other greatest all time hits in Hindi films. Subscribe now to watch more great videos every week at To watch more superhit bollywood videos dont forget to log onto
- Let's Play Bridge It #1 - The Wobblier the Better Watch as I begin my quest to build the world's flimsiest bridge, because what's the fun in a steady bridge with no danger of death?
- Office Office - Episode 18 - Full Episode The sanitation department has planted a garbage bin right in front of Mussadi Lal's house and its getting difficult for him and his family to breathe the air around it. He dutifully visits the sanitation department office, only to find that getting a bin dumped from a location isn't all that easy. There are strikes by the cleaners Shukla and Pandey on the flimsiest of excuses, the usual red tape, bribery and the antics of Patel, Bhatia, Usha ji and Tina. A show with a difference. In a nutshell ek dilchasp, rip-roaring, rib tickling comedy rather, satire on the everyday trials of the common man and our rather handicapped system. The conniving, cutthroat and lackadaisical attitude of our system is represented in an extremely humorous manner. The system is represented by a group of actors who are constantly highlighting the pathetic mindset of our junior level officers. They say, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Pankaj Kapoor, leaves no stone unturned in his portrayal of the system beaten man. The very obvious strength of this show is its pathos driven satire. Well crafted by the writers and effectively portrayed by the actors, this show is one of its kinds.
- CALL TO ARMS! PROTEST NOW OR PAY FOREVER, EVERYWHERE! 31ST MARCH 2009 www.31st- IF YOU RIDE A MOTORBIKE OR SCOOTER WHATEVER YOU HAD PLANNED FOR TUESDAY, 31ST MARCH @ 7PM CANCEL IT! YOU NEED TO BE OUTSIDE WESTMINSTER CITY HALL, 64 VICTORIA STREET, SW1 THE REASON In August 2008, Westminster City Council, in direct opposition to every Transport Authority in the UK who see powered two-wheelers as the solution to inner-city pollution & congestion, but also the Conservative Party to whom they claim to belong, and by using the flimsiest of justification of supposedly "recouping" the £23000 cost of providing more parking spaces, introduced under an "experimental traffic order" what is now recognised as the most dangerous piece of anti-motorcycle legislation ever seen in the world...charging for parking. THE OPPOSITION. In response to this blatant removal of a privilege enjoyed by riders all over the world, the No To Bike Parking Tax Campaign was formed in September 2008, and has steadily exposed the misleading statements of the protagonists of this scheme to both their own fellow Councillors and the public, discovering that since its inception, it has already raked in over £2.5m from hard-working, honest and conscientious citizens, this figure raising every day Abetted by a series of on-street demonstrations the likes of which have never been seen by this Council in its history, the Campaign has attracted unequivocal support from both the motorcycle community by way of BMF & MAG, and the mainstream by way of the much-heralded Tax Payers ...
- The flimsiest Dell Herrrrp
- The Role of Truth in the Armenian Genocide Why are people so quick to accept the flimsiest hearsay substituting as evidence for what is called the Armenian genocide? It's not just Armenians conditioned by their parents, teachers and churches insuring that new generations will keep fighting for their rewarding and emotional enterprise, but non-Armenians as well, some of whom consider themselves honorable and intellectual, and who would never dream of making such a serious charge without ensuring the evidence is solidly in place. Certainly anti-Turkish prejudice plays a part, but the reason why the truth plays such an alarming second fiddle lies deeper. Helping us to understand is a clip from THE INTERNATIONAL, starring Naomi Watts and Clive Owens.
- Benetton's Unemployee of the Year campaign is the flimsiest sort of brand-aid Arwa Mahdawi Benetton's Unemployee of the Year campaign is the flimsiest sort of brand-aid Arwa Mahdawi Story from: Image Attribution: Stefan Wermuth/Reuters The chain known for courting controversy in its ads has a new campaign. This time it's less edgy more wholesomely hollowLet me introduce Angel Valentina and Eno who may sound like dodgy European *** stars but are actually non-actors. Or rather that's just Eno. Angel and Valentina are respectively a non-industrial engineer and a non-lawyer. Collectively this non-threesome star in the print element of Benetton's latest advertising campaign Unemployee of the Year.The campaign which launched yesterday centres on a contest in which unemployed young people can win ‚¬5000 to implement a project that has a positive impact on their community. It is supported by posters depicting close-ups of (exclusively attractive) young people with captions like "Valentina 30 non-lawyer from Italy." These re-presentations of unemployment are aimed at shifting people's perceptions of both Benetton and Neets.If the term Neets is making you scratch your head you probably need to brush up on your governmental jargon. What is this? This is an experiment in virtual agent news production. Keywords: Advertising, Fashion, Life and style, Media, Unemployment, Society, Young people, Business, Italy, Europe
- Losing Hearts and Minds - Iraq Aug 2004 The US has lost moral authority in Iraq, with abuses continuing even since the Abu Ghraib scandal. Prisoners are routinely humiliated, and held on the flimsiest of evidence. On 'Operation Grand Slam' to root out Baghdad insurgents, no guns or explosives are found and detainees protest their innocence. But that won't save them from indefinite detention in a prison like Abu Ghraib, where they are liable to humiliation and torture. Techniques like the 'Scorpion' are common; a prisoner's hands and feet are bound together, then soldiers jump on his back. At least one man has died this way. Zeini saw a mutilated and sodomised prisoner at the airport prison. He says the US soldiers apologised on his release but warned 'Say nothing outside or we'll bring you back in'. We film inside Abu Ghraib, but the authorities are saying nothing. Iraq's previous Minister for Human Rights resigned as he couldn't investigate US abuses which he tells us are 'comparable' to those under Saddam. Legally Iraq cannot now prosecute the US for abuse. Produced by SBS/Dateline Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- More procrastination! (Read Description please!) Ok, SO! I was gonna dance and make the videos, but as it turns out, my brother is an incompetent f*** and broke my camera! Haha, ahh...I'm not mad ^u^ Therefore, you are forced to listen to my poopy FLability music as I save up some money for a new camera! I would have had like, a lot of videos up already, and I know your patience with me is wearing thin like the flimsiest of threads, but please just bear with me a little! Ohh, and feedback on this song would be nice...I mean...if that's okay ;A;
- James Meadway - After europe James Meadway - After europe: the death of social democracy, the end of growth & the new alternatives After three torrid years, it was possible, by the end of 2012, for the massed ranks of Europe's political and economic elite to pretend the worse was over. Buoyed up round after round of -- wholly unconstitutional -- variants of money-printing exercises by the European Central Bank (and with the promise of more to come), they could kid themselves that outright disintegration of the single currency had been staved off. If Greece presented an intractable problem -- unemployment pushing 50%, its society on the verge of its own collapse -- and the rest of the so-called "periphery" fared scarcely better -- the core European economies, and their banks, gave every appearance of being more secure. Appearances can, as ever, be deceptive; not least when the outward façade of prosperity, now seemingly returning to core European banks, was supported by the flimsiest possible foundations of cheap ECB credit. The fervent wish of the EU's policymakers that the possibility of real collapse can be staved off until at least after critical German elections due later this year cannot be guaranteed by their creaking institutions and nervous financiers. Economics, as ever, can trump politics: and the deep structural failures the euro crisis has revealed remain in place: a neoliberal single currency; a dysfunctional political management; financial systems mired in bad debt; deep economic ...
- CLAN OF XYMOX - Theme I - II (1986) From Clan of Xymox second album "Medusa" (probably their high point) released on 4AD in November 1986, I selected two atmospheric pieces and put them together...they suit perfect with everything around me and inside me... Sounds Magazine described Medusa as an "overriding achievement... every track sounds like the finale to a brooding epic overture" and "at their flimsiest they sound like Visage; when they're good they blend Kraftwerk with Joy Division; in their prime passages they brush with a ***y breathlessness... that is pure, poignant, unadulterated Xymox" BAND: * Ronny Moorings -- Vocals, Lyrics, Guitar, Keyboards * Anka Wolbert -- Vocals, Lyrics, Keyboards, Bass * Pieter Nooten -- Vocals, Lyrics, Keyboards Clan of Xymox, also known as Xymox, formed in the Netherlands in 1981. Clan Of Xymox featured a trio of songwriters - Pieter Nooten, Ronny Moorings and Anke [also Anka] Wolbert - and gained success in the 1980s, releasing their first two albums on 4AD, a third and fourth album on a major US label and scoring a hit single in the United States. Early pioneers of the dark and moody electronic music known as darkwave, their 1980s releases included synthpop/electronic dance music.
- Chop-Sucky: Bad Kung Fu Dubs - The Nine Demons, Part 1 2011 UPDATE: I decided there was enough material for another 'Demons' clip, so this is now 'part 1'. "The Nine Demons", starring Cheng Tien Chi, Chiang Sheng and Lu Feng. I wish they'd stop using the flimsiest criteria for calling certain movies "Venoms films"; however, like the last upload, the same two of the three "core Venoms" do quite a bit here as well, and they even exec direct, whatever that means. It's a Chang Cheh film, with demons and horror elements, so you know what nastiness you're in for. The hilarity in this dub is amazing: Americanized names, goofy lines and line reads, elementary school dialogue....
- Tycopro HO Slot Car Set Here is the Funny Car Pro-Racing set from 1975/1976. This features a great high-speed, high-banked curve set (40 degrees!) and came standard with Pinto and Vega Funny Cars. Upside of these sets is that they are fun and cheap. The downside is that this is one of the flimsiest, easy-to-break plastic sets of ANYTHING that I have ever had. This is my original set I got at 13 years old and retained it. Alot of track tabs broke, and it is a challenge to carefully get this put together. For a child, forget it. The funny car pieces break easy too. The standard cars, however, are well made and seemingly run forever. The accessories are great, but again, are cheaply made. My lap counter and curved section need more work to function, but I am enjoying as-is. To me, the middle 70s represented a lot of bad things. The WORST period for American cars (165hp Corvettes, no more muscle cars), absolutely lousy music (Disco, bad romantic ballads), only surpassed by today's rap, and terrible movies. Toys like this that were clever but horribly made. The 60s were definately better on all counts!
- Gregory Brumfield Sings Joe Hill at Rainbow Bookstore IWW songwriter Joe Hill was executed by firing squad in Utah on November 19, 1915. The slogan "Don't Mourn, Organize!" emerged from a letter he wrote to friends before the execution, which was based on the flimsiest evidence of a grocery store murder in town. Author William Adler came to Madison, WI to speak about his new book, The Man Who Never Died. Gregory Brumfield helped us give him a proper Solidarity Singalong welcome, sounding for all the world like a reincarnation of Paul Robeson. To see Gregory's next work, watch the announcements for Chicago Lyric Opera.
- Beretta PX4 Storm Pellet Gun Firing Close Up This is the Beretta PX4 Storm pellet gun firing. Recoil is supposedly comparable to that of a .22 pistol. Very nice pellet gun, although the magazine is the flimsiest part of the gun and sometimes causes it to jam.
- Dragon HD THIS WEEK Dennis is King of the World. Check out some of our favorite moments with the world's most flimsiest Crocodile. And go Behind the Magic Right Now to see the actor who plays Dennis and all the zany cast and crew of fridaynitebYtes. VISIT:
- Why does Gordon Brown keep on missing PMQs? (03Mar10) Andrew Neil asks a very valid question that many think about, after missing yet another Prime Ministers Questions on the most flimsiest of excuses, why does Gordon Brown like to miss so many PMQs? Is it because he's chicken? All he can think about are bullsh1t questions to the oppositions questions, never a reply about the topic asked about. Recorded from The Daily Politics, 03 March 2010.
- Avner the Eccentric's slack rope number The flimsiest slack rope number in show business. I performed it for over 20 years, until the rope wore out. It still gives me a chuckle to see it.
- John Farnham - Reasons from the album "Whispering Jack" (1986) Some people are dreamers They live for the future As if it would work out Just as they dreamed it Would work out somehow Others get caught in Yesterday's papers Too busy reading To get on with living But II live for now Sometimes it's easy To make up excuses On the flimsiest pretext And then call them reasons But where Where are they now? Like I'm way too busy I can't be involved now And then there's the standby About understanding But they're They're wrong somehow I'll climb more than a mountain Swim more than an ocean Build up an island I live for a lifetime Just give me a reason And I'll come running When I have reasons I know the way I'm pointing my feet In the right direction Give me a reason Some people are dreamers They live for the future As if it would work out Just as they dreamed it Would work out somehow I'll climb more than a mountain Swim more than an ocean Build up an island I live for a lifetime Just give me a reason And I'll come running When I have reasons I know the way I'm pointing my feet In the right direction Give me a reason I'm pointing my feet In the right direction When I have reasons I know the way Just give me a reason And I'll come running Give me a reason
- Raptor 800 on ice [worlds flimsiest pole view] Raptor 800 top speed (with nitrous) 203mph.
- Full Frontal - Australia's Flimsiest TV
twitter about flimsiest
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about flimsiest
“ chapter she confirms what we all know about education policy and practice—it is relentlessly based on fads built on the flimsiest of evidence. About the Enterprise Blog. The Enterprise Blog is a project of the American Enterprise Institute. We are”
— What Diane Ravitch Gets Wrong " The Enterprise Blog,
“NFL news, commentary, scores, stats, standings, audio and video highlights from ESPN. Run attack on track: Ten days after one of the flimsiest rushing performances in Dolphins history, Ricky Williams ran 20 times for 95 yards,”
— AFC East Blog - ESPN,
“Flimsiest car part - mr.freezer. The fag packet/coin tray things on the upper dash of the Flimsiest car part. desmrics. Thu 4 Feb 2010 22:31. Flimsiest car part. Nsar. Thu 4 Feb 2010”
— Flimsiest car part | Motoring discussion | Back Room Forum,
“Whoever invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or be readily combined with the flimsiest reasoning into anticipation”
— Patent Prospector: Keeping the Software Down,
“E.ON is arguing for its new coal plant on the basis that it will include carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology. So, is CCS is a silver bullet? Or is it just another false solution, touted by an industry desperately trying to stay relevant”
— The problem with carbon capture and storage (CCS) | Greenpeace UK,
“Heating oil, kerosene, red deisel, gas oil and lubricants delivered throughout Cornwall by Consols Oils - Small enough to care, large enough to cope”
— Consols Oils " PRICES CONTINUE TO FIRM ON THE FLIMSIEST OF,
“Author #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:15 am what does "flimsiest of pretext" mean? your expression 'flimsiest' means 'without any substance' and 'pretext' suggests 'excuse'. The whole expression 'on the flimsiest of pretexts'”
— what does "flimsiest of pretext" mean?, english-
“Subscribe to This Blog. RSS Feed. About the Fact Checker "Comment is free, but facts are There has been a sudden spate of blog items and newspaper articles, mainly in the British”
— Obama's 'Weatherman' Connection - Fact Checker,
“Candace Chellew-Hodge's Religion Dispatches Blog. Get this widget! Something Funny. Support Whosoever. Make a tax-deductible donation to support our been held in prison camps — often on the flimsiest of evidence — and subjected to brutalities unimaginable to”
— Whosoever News Blog " Torture and the Shadow Code,
related keywords for flimsiest
similar for flimsiest
- flimsy excuse
- thin paper
- origin of the word
- online dictionary
- usage examples
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- how to
- page tools
- legal browser
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- cambridge dictionary of american english
- free dictionary
- translating dictionary
- first link
- material strength
- dictionary results
- popular searches
- iframe tag
- classical literature
- example usage
- trial by jury
- by george
- george jacob holyoake
- the iliad of homer
- word lists
- free crossword dictionary
- word puzzles
- crossword solver
- letter words
- letter mix
- college football
- unbeaten team
- ncaa football