- Associated Content from Yahoo! is a platform that enables everyone to publish their content in any format (text, video, audio, images) on any topic and then distributes that content through its website and content partners. — “Filmmaker - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
- Filmmaker - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Filmmaker”,
- filmmaker n. One who directs or produces movies. Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The noun has one meaning: Meaning #1: a producer of motion pictures. Synonyms: film maker, film producer, movie maker. Translations: Filmmaker. Top. — “filmmaker: Definition from ”,
- I'm a filmmaker who likes to share what he knows!. — “filmmaker (filmmaker) on Twitter”,
- Filmmaker definition, a producer or director of motion pictures, esp. one working in all phases of production: See more. — “Filmmaker | Define Filmmaker at ”,
- Raoul Ruiz, Director: Marcel Proust's Time Regained. Rising to international prominence in the early 1980s, Raoul Ruiz has proved one of the most exciting and innovative filmmakers of recent years, providing more intellectual fun and artistic. — “Raoul Ruiz - IMDb”,
- 2010 Holiday Gift Guide for Filmmakers. Posted on November 26, 2010 in Featured, found the perfect gift for the indie filmmaker in your life, or maybe you just want. — “”,
- filmmaker.pro is an online independent movie showcase where movie fans can rent film makers indie and Blockbuster Hollywood releases, home video entertainment titles for an online cinema theater experience. — “FilmMaker.Pro | Online Independent Film Showcase”, filmmaker.pro
- Filmmaker Gifts offers gift ideas for the filmmaker or film buff in your family. — “FilmMaker Gifts 2010 - The perfect gifts for the filmmaker in”,
- Articles, discussion areas, live chat, and other resources helpful to the production and distribution of films and film-related projects. — “”,
- Sundance 2010 - Get the latest new as covered by FILMMAKER Magazine. covers the most intriguing independent feature films being made today. Active filmmakers, directors, producers, cinematographers, writers, and editors throughout the independent. — “Filmmaker Magazine”,
- Buy filmmaker, Books items on eBay. Find great deals on DVDs Movies, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “filmmaker items - Get great deals on Books, DVDs Movies items”,
- Definition of filmmaker from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of filmmaker. Pronunciation of filmmaker. Definition of the word filmmaker. Origin of the word filmmaker. — “filmmaker - Definition of filmmaker at ”,
- is an international film production network for professional filmmakers. Film Jobs, Production Directory, Film Finance and Funding in Africa, United States, Asia and Europe. — “Filmmaker.co.za”, filmmaker.co.za
- "Filmmaker" redirects here. For the magazine, see Filmmaker (magazine). Filmmaking (often referred to in an academic context as As a result several companies have emerged to assist filmmakers in getting independent movies seen and sold via mainstream. — “Filmmaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Filmmaker quotes and quotations from brainyquote. — “Filmmaker Quotes”,
- One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips. — “Videos tagged with Filmmaker - Metacafe”,
- A filmmaker's film maker, on testing the auteur theory of filmmaking, one man crew filmmaking. — “A filmmaker's filmmaker”,
- Filmmakers, festival programmers, distributors, and other industry professionals dedicated to the support, promotion, and production of American independent films. — “Independent Feature Project”,
- Pronunciation of film maker. Translations of film maker. film maker synonyms, film maker antonyms. Information about film maker in the free online English dictionary and film maker - a producer of motion pictures. film producer, filmmaker, movie maker. auteur - a filmmaker who has a personal style. — “film maker - definition of film maker by the Free Online”,
related images for filmmaker
- The Filmmaker marker pen 2001 Jessie Helms pen watercolor 2001 made in response to our assignment to draw a flying chair in Don Suggs beginning class
- filmmaker8ho2 jpg
- Après gommage fin d encrage nettoyage et corrigeage
- rd filmmaker06 JPG
- filmmaker7hb1 jpg
- Film UC Berkeley s Center for Japanese Studies has released a bevy of new details about Hayao Miyazaki s visit to the campus next month and so far it s looking spectacular From PFA screenings to
- Remarques bienvenues
- Neighborhood Narratives HotHouse Filmmaker Poster 2008
- GET READY
- filmmaker9td6 jpg
- Director of Photography Bivas Biswas Grip lighting by Jason Francois
- No Comments Posted on 01月 22 at 8 41 pm JYmSL 拍摄工作坊之后 两名社区导演加上两名组织者都开始了拍摄自己的春节 我们从外婆的葬礼开始拍摄 肖老师从全家人过小年开始拍摄 邵
- filmmaker profiles LOGO jpg
- Wildlife Filmmaker
- Paul Stark
- the City No Comments Posted on 01月 22 at 8 41 pm JYmSL
- FILMMAKER Camera Rentals
- Heres a article that i saw on his site worlth the read
- NB Filmmaker B SIDE jpg
- Top Filmmakers
- Interested Filmmakers All fees waived until Sept 1st To add your film to IndieFlix you ll need to
- 18 04 2009
- COLS FILMMAKER ARTICLE 705x377 jpg
- 398226673983 9 filmmaker jpg Thumbnail1 jpg
- Nate Ackerman Nate Ackerman
- p2 Allure Magazine view interview here Filmmaker Magazine writeup here The Oregonian view article here Palm Beach Post view article
- BY JENNIFER VUONG ©AMERICAJR com Jack Riley of Fifth Third Bank announced the music schedule PHOTO BY JENNIFER VUONG ©AMERICAJR com Filmmaker Christi Vedejs announces the names of the films that will
- blog centric and includes bulletin boards film links an LA survival guide D U M P S Directing Unsuccessful Motion Picture Shorts and LOAFS Library of Annotated Films Schools Independent Film Quarterly www independentfilmquarterly com An indie film news source that includes in depth online exclusives focused on producers artists and publishers Festival
- BrianTo FilmmakerMagazine jpg
- http tf2wiki net w images b bf Filmmaker blank 1 png
- Those Zacuto DSLR Cine kits we mentioned last month They re here and they re expensive Zacuto makes baseplates for movie cameras onto which can be bolted strapped and hung all manner of
- filmmakerroundtable jpg
- M Dowse filmmaker
- Filmmaker planche 4
- 2006 Festival Photos L to R from Top Lowell Frank and Destin Cretton Bartholomew s Song Casey Wiskson Robots Are Blue Courtney Cattoir Miss Boulder City Adam Nix with tiara Evan Nix Better
- Locusts Invincible
- 18 04 2009
- Aggiungo che il film Sippapak compreso è sulla copertina di FilmMaker di Giugno E soprattutto che le due protagoniste hanno posato per un servizio sulla rivista Mars
related videos for filmmaker
- Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche - an interview with Mark Elliott (film maker) Mark Elliott is a film maker who has been filming Khyentse Yangsi Rinpoche since 1997. He shares intimate footage, documenting the child's enthrollment, his development as a student, his training, family, and teachers. It is a rare glimpse into the life and travels of the incarnation of His Holiness Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
- Make a PVC Table Dolly for Under $20 Create your own rolling camera shots with this simple and easy to make dolly that will roll on any smooth surface. Music provided by . Here's a link to the clip I used
- Filmmaking : How to Become a Movie Director To become a movie director, attend film school, compile material for a film reel and get the attention of different production companies and agencies. Start from the bottom as a film director and work up to larger commercials, television shows and then movies with advice from a filmmaker in this free video on making movies. Expert: Nathan Boehme Contact: www.nathans- Bio: Nathan Boehme is a writer, director and editor who currently lives and works in Los Angeles, Calif. Filmmaker: Nathan Boehme
- Michael Jackson - Epitome Of Artistry It's finally time for my fourth video. This time it's all about Michael Jackson's passion for music, dance, film and art in general. I really wanted to make this video something special and chose the quotes by Michael and the video clips very carefully. Please let me know what you think by writing a comment or giving a rating. Feel free to share this video with others. Remember, it's all for Love. Background music: Steve Jablonsky - Trailblazing Thanks to Lorelei for suggesting the great title. Much Love. - - - - Copyright note: I do not own any video clip, voice recording or musical piece featured in this video. The only purpose of this video is to share my admiration for Michael Jackson with others. - - - Michael's words: Great music and great melodies are immortal. I don't care...you know, fashion change, culture changes, customs change...great music is immortal. We still listen to Mozart today...any of the greats. Great music is like a great piece of sculpture or a great painting. It's forever. You know, for generations upon generations to appreciate forever. And that's...I know that's a fact. I don't wanna be just another can in the assembly line, you know? I want to, you know...create. Do something that's totally different and unusual. That's what drives me. It's the medium, it's the art. I love it. And that's the world I'm most comfortable in. You can't teach that, you can't teach it. It has to come from inside. It's a gift. I don't know if it's the psychology ...
- Wildlife filmmakers having fun making beer commercials "Genesee: The Taste of the Great Outdoors". The classic and comedic 1982 campaign featuring the fresh new faces of wildlife filmmakers Wolfgang Bayer, Jeff Foott, Peter Henning, and Franz Camenzind.
- THE PROCESS OF FILM SCORING PART 1 of 6 Richard Davis from the Berklee College of Music presents at the New Mexico Filmmakers Conference in March 28, 2008. Sponsored by the New Mexico Music Commission. Composer for ROBIN HOOD, PRINCE OF THIEVES, THE LAST BOY SCOUT, and ABC's THE FALL GUY, Richard Davis will speak on the nuts and bolts of composing music for film and television. Discussion will include the basic process and timelines, midi mock-ups, temp tracks, and the need for the composer to be not just a musician, but a filmmaker as well. For producers, directors, and composers.
- The Retar Anthem The Retar Crew sings its very own anthem in glorious splendor like only they can... for free download!!!
- Adam Curtis Interview (May 20, 2011) Discussing Curtis' latest series of films, "All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace" via Little Atoms,
- CONFESSION 2: Confessions of an Independent Filmmaker I got the support of an animation studio! They're willing to go the "long haul" with me to make this an independent feature! Here's how it happened.
- Source Film Maker Tutorial Getting this is up to you. I'm not going to tell you exactly because it's not 100% legal.
- Filmmaker Prakash Jha and talented VJ Maria Goretti - Episode 54 An incredibly talented night on Movers and Shakers tonight, as Shekhar Suman welcomes, model, actress and VJ Maria Gorretti and the amazing and dynamic filmmaker Prakash Jha! Watch to find out more. Movers and Shakers is a late night talk show that was hosted by popular comedy actor Shekhar Suman on Sony Entertainment Television. The show comprised of an opening monologue followed by comedy routines interviews and performances. Close to 500 celebrities were interviewed by Shekhar Suman on the show. Launched in 1997 the show was a huge hit and it catapulted Shekhar Suman to stardom making him one of Indias most popular TV Actors.
- Quentin Tarantino Filmmaker Advice Indie filmmakers at Comic-Con offers advice to young filmmakers.
- FOOD NEWS: A Conversation with "King Corn" Filmmaker For more Stories, Food News, and Cooking Fresh videos, visit: Part 1 A conversation with filmmaker Curt Ellis about his new documentary "King Corn", the film that may open eyes across America. Surprisingly, corn is present in some form or another, in almost everything on the American plate. And, none more so, than through the food ingredient "high fructose corn syrup" (HFCS). Is it a good idea to have "HFCS" present in so many of our foods without prior public debate, or adequate science to measure its impact on the long-term health of adults, and especially our children? Should our standard meals be unnaturally skewed toward a corn based diet, in the first place? This interview, along with video clips from the documentary, may not provide the answers here, but it's a good beginning for further thought and reflection. What do you think?
- Kevin Smith - Great Filmmaking Advice (08.27.09 - Day 874) How Many Days? Day 874 Writer / Director Kevin Smith gives new filmmakers some ideas on how to act on set, always have the answer, treat people well... and also has some great advice for making sure the edit of your film is going to be tight and exactly what the audience can tolerate or enjoy.Filmmaker Gavin Michael Booth is on a mission to meet the Hollywood professionals that have inspired him in his career thus far. Steven Spielberg, Kevin Smith, Jimmy Eat World, Zach Braff, Tom Anderson, Robert Rodriguez, Quentin Tarantino, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, Johnny Depp, Harry Knowles, Dan Mirvish, Bryan Singer, and Ellen DeGeneres. Click here to see the daily video journals from Gavin as he asks, pleads, begs, whines for these people to sit down for dinner and offer advice and encouragement for his directing career. If you have a lead... contact Gavin: 519.560.1673 gavinmichaelbooth@
- How to Light a Film Scene - Cinematography & Filmmaking Tutorial 4 More INFO on the Short Film School DVD Learn what makes great looking images in film, music videos etc. It's not always the camera but how you design the shots. In this 4th tutorial I try to explain how I use the exact same setup I used in the previous tutorial for a different scene from the same film. To buy this film on DVD please go to The comedic duo that you see in this clip are actually the members of Nocturnal Emissions Comedy... hillarious guys! Please check out their videos here! For more info on the film see the official page:
- Camera Techniques for Better Filmmaking! - Film Riot Go here for the chance to get a FREE t-shirt and a signed Film Riot mini poster!!! bit.ly Today Ryan covers the basics of camera techniques, including the emotional effect using them will have on your audience.
- Pop star Mehnaz & ace filmmaker Dr. Jaganmohan Mundra - Episode 7 Tonight watch Shekhar the funny take you on a journey that promise to be funny, beautiful and inspiring at once. Shekhar is in the pretty hands of pop star Mehnaz and the ace filmmaker Dr. Jaganmohan Mundra. Watch them weave magic together tonight. Movers and Shakers is a late night talk show that was hosted by popular comedy actor Shekhar Suman on Sony Entertainment Television. The show comprised of an opening monologue followed by comedy routines interviews and performances. Close to 500 celebrities were interviewed by Shekhar Suman on the show. Launched in 1997 the show was a huge hit and it catapulted Shekhar Suman to stardom making him one of Indias most popular TV Actors.
- How To Be - How To Be - Professional Filmmaker MYSTERYGUITARMAN: TWITTER: FACEBOOK: DAILYBOOTH: 2nd CHANNEL: MYSPACE: WEBSITE: www.cyriously.tv
- Gtwist and Crazy Filmmaker Play Gears 3! (First Game Together!) Trying out Gears, hunting for people to harass, and goofing off. GTWIST'S CHANNEL: BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK: CRAZY FILMMAKER ON FACEBOOK: FOLLOW CRAZY FILMMAKER ON TWITTER: THE GOOD GRIEF PLAYLIST: CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR UPDATES: GET THE GOOD GRIEF INTRO BY GTWIST FROM ITUNES http FOR HILARIOUS GAMEPLAY VIDS BY GOODGRIEFING CAST: SUSCRIBE TO GTWIST FOR HIS MUSIC AND VIDEOS:
- SUNDANCE '08 - Meet the Filmmaker: Christopher Bell Interview with Christopher Bell, director of BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER*.
- Filmmaking Tips : How to Make Low Budget Movies Before making a low-budget movie, find out what the budget maximum is going to be, and learn how to be creative with money. Shoot a low budget movie on digital tape, instead of film, with filmmaking tips from a director and filmmaker in this free video on making movies. Expert: Jared Drake Contact: Bio: Jared Drake graduated from the UCLA school of theater, film, and television with a focus on directing. Filmmaker: Jared Drake
- The Panasonic Lumix GH2 for the Filmmaker A professional filmmaker's first impressions of the Panasonic DMC-GH2 advanced compact hybrid camera. Intro Music: Sunshine States - Loop 03, by Dan Gautreau, Courtesy of www.Shockwave-
- Russian Scientists Test Raw Foodist Markus Rothkranz Why don't Russians need doctors that much? The living food movement is worldwide. Markus Rothkranz flew to Moscow, met with government officials and spoke on 3 panels about health through raw foods and healthy relationships. Russian Scientists even tested him to see exactly how much healthier a raw foodist is. This all took place at a huge complex built to celebrate international and cultural unity
- So i'm learning how to use Source Filmmaker Thanks a bunch to Shwiggan for teaching me how to use this tool:
- FILMMAKER & POET ~~Pier Paolo Pasolini DOCUMENTARY Pier Paolo Pasolini Born March 5, 1922(1922-03-05) Bologna, Italy Died November 2, 1975(1975-11-02) (aged 53) Ostia, Rome, Italy Occupation Novelist, poet, intellectual, film director, journalist, linguist, philosopher Notable work(s) Accattone Salò Ragazzi di vita Le ceneri di Gramsci La religione del mio tempo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Influences[show]Dante Alighieri, Giovanni Boccaccio, Geoffrey Chaucer, William Shakespeare, Novalis, Marquis de Sade, Charles Baudelaire, Arthur Rimbaud, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Carlo Emilio Gadda, Giovanni Pascoli, Antonio Gramsci -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Influenced[show]Sylvia Plath, Alberto Moravia, Sergei Parajanov, Ermanno Olmi, Nanni Moretti, Kathy Acker, Diamanda Galás -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature Pier Paolo Pasolini (March 5, 1922 -- November 2, 1975) was an Italian poet, intellectual, film director, and writer. Pasolini distinguished himself as a poet, journalist, philosopher, linguist, novelist, playwright, filmmaker, newspaper and magazine columnist, actor, painter and political figure. He demonstrated a unique and extraordinary cultural versatility, becoming a highly controversial figure in the process.
- Kevin Smith Part 2: Writing & Filmmaking Writer / Director Kevin Smith talks about how he started writing and making movies, his growth as a film maker and the advantages of being in film school for 16 years
- How to Become an Indie Filmmaker : How to Learn to Use Your Video Camera A great way to learn how to use a video camera is to read the manual or take it outside and start shooting with it. Become an experienced videographer by not being scared to head outside and shoot footage withtips from an independent filmmaker in this free video on the film industry. Expert: Nathan Boehme Contact: www.nathans- Bio: Nathan Boehme is a writer, director and editor who currently lives and works in Los Angeles, Calif. Filmmaker: Nathan Boehme
- Make a PVC Light Stand for Under $5 If you've collected some frugal lights, you're going to need stands to hang them on. A cheap retail stand will go for $20, but I managed to make four of these for that price. Plus, there are some things you can do with this stand that you can't with tripod-like versions.
- Madeline In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines, twelve little girls lived in two straight lines. The smallest one in rain or shine was the fearless Madeline (Hatty Jones), and she is the heroine of this family comedy based on Ludwig Bemelmans' classic MPAA Rating: PG å© 1998 Global Entertainment Productions GmbH & Co. Film KG and SPE German Finance Co. Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Sauce Fun Maker (Episode 1) Created in Source Film Maker by me, Edbotnik. You might call it a parody of a parody. You would be right. Show everyone you know Clips List -------------- Everybody Loves Raymond - The Suitcase A Wile E. Coyote Cartoon Tom and Jerry - Slicked Up Pup Running in the 90s *medic is spy* Rooster Teeth - Writer's Balk *lufa and mecha* Donald Duck - Da Fuhrers Face Spongebob - Krusty Krab Training Video Cartoon Network Bumper - Bad Car Day Back in Time Leroy and Stitch Big Thanks to: - Assistance with SFM problems - Motivation - Motivation
- Filmmaker Controversy
- This Week in Movies - Stephanie Soechtig, Documentary Filmmaker This week Lon and Farrell review "Skyline" and "Morning Glory", go over the new trailers for "Friends With Benefits" and "Blubberella" and director of "Tapped", Stephanie Soechtig is Live in studio. For more information, show notes and an upcoming schedule, go to .
- Film maker Basu Chatterjee & Actor Ritu Shivpuri - Episode 140 It's goverments one year anniversary and Shekhar has special guest to join the celebration. The first guest on the show the show is the film maker Basu Chatterjee who talks about his handkerchief obsession, his set of actors that he worked with and his TV series Rajni. The second guest on the show is the actress Ritu Shivpuri who talks about her heritage and about her wish to become a producer. What interesting conversations will he have with these two? Movers and Shakers is a late night talk show that was hosted by popular comedy actor Shekhar Suman on Sony Entertainment Television. The show comprised of an opening monologue followed by comedy routines interviews and performances. Close to 500 celebrities were interviewed by Shekhar Suman on the show. Launched in 1997 the show was a huge hit and it catapulted Shekhar Suman to stardom making him one of India's most popular TV Actors.
- Gay and lesbian short film 'Invitation' 'Invitation' Zoe and her city flatmate Shane have never told their conservative country parents that they're lesbian and gay. So when their parents turn up unexpectedly, soon followed by a succession of their weird and wonderful friends, the scene is set for a very queer night.
- How to Light a Romantic Film Scene - Cinematography & Filmmaking Tutorial 3 More INFO on the Short Film School DVD Learn what makes great looking images in film, music videos etc. It's not always the camera but how you design the shots. In this 3rd tutorial I try to explain how I setup a restaurant scene from a narrative film, as well as how I fix one sequence from the same film by re-designing a shot. For more info on the film see the official page:
- Husband Of Slain Filmmaker Returns To See Final Work For the first time since local filmmaker Helen Hill was killed, her husband has finally returned to New Orleans to try and honor her memory.
- How To Be A Filmmaker (Web Film School #10) Want to write, produce, direct, shoot and star in your own movies? Want to launch your career and become a successful independent filmmaker? Dov SS Simens shows you how! Web Film School...Launch your film career NOW! Enroll in the amazing 2-Day Film School or if you can't wait, order the DVD Film School... Shipped right to you!
- The Legal Way to Rig an Election: Filmmaker Bill Mundell on Gerrymandering Why bother stuffing ballots when you can just draw districts to ensure your re-election? The new documentary Gerrymandering exposes what executive producer Bill Mundell calls "the most effective form of manipulating elections short of outright fraud." Mundell sat down with Reason.tv's Tim Cavanaugh to talk about the new documentary, the consequences of political redistricting, and what can be done to un-rig elections. Approximately 9 minutes. Interview by Tim Cavanaugh. Camera by Paul Detrick, Zach Weissmueller and Austin Bragg. Edited by Bragg. Scroll down for HD, iPod and audio versions of this video and subscribe to Reason.tv's YouTube channel to receive automatic notification when new material goes live.
- FILMMAKING TIPS A tips video I made to give people a few basic tips that I've learned in making short films and in my video productions classes. I hope they are helpful to you! ---------------- ***BIG.NEWS: FILMMAKING TIPS #2 WILL BE COMING OUT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AS WELL! :) ---------------- #45 Top Rated Entertainment 1/22/08 #56 Most Discussed Entertainment 1/22/08 ---------------- -jeremycathey :)
- Indie Filmmaker: Lighting Tutorial and samples Visit our blog to learn more Learn how to add production value to you indie films by incorporating well thought out lighting scenarios. Watch as we light our scene with only 1 to 2 lights. These are great lighting tips of any independent filmmaker.
- Max Keiser: Return to The Gold Standard? - The Alex Jones Show 1/3 Alex welcomes back to the show film-maker, broadcaster and former broker and options trader Max Keiser. Max is the host of On the Edge, a program of news and ***ysis and he also hosts Keiser Report, a financial tabloid. Keiser formerly hosted The Oracle with Max Keiser on BBC World News. Keiser correctly predicted the 2008 collapse of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, that sub-prime mortgage-backed securities would be the cause of the economic crisis beginning in 2008, and also predicted the banker sabotage of Iceland's economy. / www.prisonplanet.tv
- Between the Scenes - Duct Tape Messiah: Blaze Foley Segment from the third season of Between the Scenes, a program on Austin public access television that covers the independent film community in central Texas. "The Duct Tape Messiah" was produced and edited by Kevin Triplett and covers the life of Texas songwriter Blaze Foley.
twitter about filmmaker
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about filmmaker
“Covering production, distribution, documentary, and emerging media, Film Independent's Filmmaker Forum provides case studies and presentations on some of today's most interesting new works as well as thought provoking discussions, and networking sessions”
— FILMMAKER FORUM 2010 | Film Independent,
“ is a web community for Alzheimer's caregivers. The website provides an online meeting place and resources for caregivers, families and others interested in Alzheimer's Disease and related dementia”
— Filmmaker's blog,
“I'm going to blog about you on Ted Hopes Truly Free Film blog and mine as well – where I write about indi distribution. writing some articles for Filmmaker Magazine on my own distribution)”
— Sita's Distribution Plan " Nina Paley's Blog,
“This month Josh joins our Filmmaker-Blog team with his take on the impact of the Ashok Baker makes a welcome return to Filmmaker-Blog after his first year at uni, with a”
— Filmmaker-Blog, filmmaker-
“Filmmaker Blog. Welcome to the new site! Tuesday, March 4, 2008. Welcome to the new and Special thanks to the great team at Appeal Media for their hard work, creativity and”
“FILMMAKER BLOG. Tuesday, March 16, 2010. OUR BLOGS AND RSS FEEDS HAVE CHANGED! Filmmaker For the next week or so the Filmmaker blog is being mirrored in two places”
— Filmmaker Magazine | Filmmaker Blog,
“This is the official site for the feature film "Still Green"”
— Filmmaker Blog,