- Feminism is rebellion against God's AUTHORITY! I don't know where the term "femi***" originated, but it accurately describes the Feminist Movement. So many pastors today are afraid to preach against the evils of feminism. The truth needs to be told!. — “Feminism is Evil!”, jesus-is-
- Housewives, not men, were the prey in feminism's sights when Kate Millett decreed in 1969 that the family must go. Feminism presented the family as a kind of prison, with a working career on the outside as a kind of liberation. — “Feminism”,
- Feminism is a diverse, competing, and often opposing collection of social theories, political movements, and moral philosophies, largely motivated by or concerning the experiences of women. Most feminists are especially concerned with social,. — “Feminism - Psychology Wiki”,
- Feminism comprises a number of social, cultural and political movements, theories and moral philosophies concerned with gender inequalities and equal The term "feminism" originated from the French word "feminisme," coined by the utopian socialist Charles Fourier, and was first. — “Feminism - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Divisions in feminist thought multiplied as the effects of post-structuralist and post-modern theorizing merged with grass roots challenges to a feminism perceived as the expression of the needs and concerns of middle and upper middle class white, "First World" women. — “Marxist / Materialist Feminism”, cddc.vt.edu
- Feminism definition, the doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men. See more. — “Feminism | Define Feminism at ”,
- Feminism is the belief in the political, social, and economic equality of women. Feminism has altered predominant perspectives in a wide range of areas within Western society, ranging from culture to law. — “Feminism - Susan's Place Transgender Wiki”,
- believe that there are no meaningful differences between men and women (The most significant belief underlying contemporary feminism is that there are no *** differences; therefore advocacy for equal rights must be extended to advocacy for equal results or outcomes. — “Feminism - Conservapedia”,
- This welcome page is used to introduce you to the Feminism and Women's Studies site. — “Feminism and Women's Studies: Welcome”,
- The Ultimate Feminism - American History Online Reference Guide Feminism is a body of social theory and political movement primarily based on and motivated by the experiences of women. — “The Ultimate Feminism - American History Information Guide”,
- feminism n. Belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the ***es. The movement organized around this. — “feminism: Definition from ”,
- Feminism comprises a number of egalitarian social, cultural and political movements, Separatist Feminism is a form of Radical Feminism, which argues that the ***ual. — “Philosophy: By Branch / Doctrine > Political Philosophy”,
- Feminism refers to movements aimed at establishing and defending equal political, Post-feminism is, depending on the participant, either a later development of feminism or. — “Feminism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- However, there are many different kinds of feminism. Feminists disagree about what ***ism consists in, and what exactly ought to be done about it; they disagree about what it means to be a woman or a man and what social and political implications gender has or should have. — “Topics in Feminism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)”, plato.stanford.edu
- We argue over my feminism, how can I get through to my boyfriend? I've discovered my husband views disturbing ***ography, and don't know what to do. How do you explain feminism to your boyfriend? Does the need for feminism still exist in modern society?. — “ASK AMY: FEMINISM DIRECTORY”,
- Feminism is a social theory and political movement primarily informed and motivated by the experience of women. Themes explored in feminism include discrimination, stereotyping, objectification (especially ***ual. — “Feminism”,
- Feminism is a movement that advocates equal rights for men and women. It generally argues that promoting the equality (or in some cases, more just treatment) of women is beneficial to society as a whole, including to men, women, and children. — “Feminism”,
- Feminism is a social theory and political movement primarily informed and motivated by the experience of women. Themes explored in feminism include discrimination, stereotyping, objectification. — “Feminism - Definition”,
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Feminism But Were Afraid to Ask cover stories; the recent series of New York Times articles detailing how feminism has "failed" because upper-middle-class white women are still struggling with the work. — “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Feminism But Were”, ***
- Get information, facts, and pictures about feminism at . Make research projects and school reports about feminism easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “feminism Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Feminism. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Feminism - wikidoc”,
- Feminism is a discourse that involves various movements, theories, and philosophies which are concerned with the issue of gender difference, advocate equality for women, and campaign for women's rights and interests. According to some, the history of feminism can be divided into three waves. — “Feminism”, schools-
related videos for feminism
- Feminism Sucks LIKE MY VIDEOS? See my other videos as "The Distressed Watcher" at TGWTG: FORUMS: FACEBOOK GROUP TWITTER: MYSPACE: MY BOOK:
- Feminism, Pt 3 - Manhood Criminalized
- Feminism by Whirlpool Who needs the vote when you've got modern appliances?
- FEMINIST FAIL: Pwnage *** it. I'm just going to upload part 2 to youtube. Stay tuned.
- feminism When I posted this piece, I wasn't expecting the response that I have gotten... Some are very true and others are just ignorant! View the piece and let the world know how you feel about "Feminism"
- Joe Rogan VS. Feminist Some feminist criticises Joe's stand up act about his impressions of dumb girls and then tries to convince him how she's so much smarter and different than other women. Joe tells her how it be! Straight up! Layin' down the law! Joe Rogan is an animal!
- Feminism Survey: Men on the Street We interview men on the street and find out what they think of Feminism. From the documentary "I Was a ***age Feminist." Distributed by Women Make Movies at .
- Rules for Male Feminists Bernard Chapin here with Volume of Chapin's INFERNO 729 Rules for Male Feminists If you need to get ahold of me I'm at veritaseducation@ When will you get a BA in Womyn's Studies? Chapin's INFERNO Shirt: Official INFERNO Facebook Page Our Sponsor! Ships to the UK! Specific Shirts: archive Women: Theory and Practice Escape from Gangsta Island Facebook: Twitter
- Feminist Rapper Episode 1: A Lady Made That A dumpy professor transforms herself into a ghetto fabulous rap star to convince people to care about feminism. When she's finished rapping...they still don't care. Episode 1: Professor Hannah Scott convinces her students to care about women's contributions - by contributing rhymes to their faces.
- feminists ruin "feminism" Christina Hoff Sommers - feminists give 'feminism' a bad name
- Barbara Kay on institutional feminism and misandry The quiet feminist takeover of society... the pernicious misandry... the militant and divisive zero-sum, win-lose assumptions of the ruling feminist movement... Unfair treatment of males as disposable. The apparently shocking notion that women are capable of violence. Barbara Kay presents her politically incorrect views on the Micheal Coren Show.
- Rep. West - Feminists 'Neuter' Men, Grow Debt Congressman Allen West (R-FL) says feminists are 'neutering' American men. Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss. Subscribe: bit.ly TYT Mobile: bit.ly On Facebook: On Twitter: FREE Movies(!): Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog:
- Feminism: Recipe for slavery (1 of 8) In this documentary I explore the true motivation behind the feminist movement, and the unfortunate effects it has had on society. Do feminist leaders really care what women want? Do feminist followers even know what their leaders prescribe? This pseudo revolution has corrupted society to its core, what possible solutions can there be?
- How Feminism Screwed my Generation The family has been abolished, and so has the dating scene for people in their 20s
- What is Feminism? Transcript and sources: www.true- Music: "Metamorphosis" by "Divinity" (CC License) Sorry for the fast talk but there is a lot to condense into 10 minutes. This is a thorough run-down of what feminism is in my opinion, it addresses the basics of the movement and why people are wrong in their read of it.
- Young Women and Feminism Courtney Martin, co-editor of the anthology Click: When We Knew We Were Feminists, leads a panel of young women in a discussion of how they discovered feminism. Panelists include: L. Courtney Sullivan, co-editor of Click: When We Knew We Were Feminists; Miriam Perez, writer; Joshunda Sanders, journalist; Dr. Mathangi Subramanian, writer and educator. This event took place at the Elizabeth A. Sackler Center for Feminist Art on December 11, 2010. Video courtesy Elizabeth A. Sackler Foundation.
- This is What a Feminist Looks Like What do America Ferrera, Larry David, and Amy Brenneman have in common? They're all proud to call themselves feminists.Celebrate Women's History Month with them and other feminists by watching the special This Is What A Feminist Looks Like video.
- Feminist Rapper Episode 2: Real Ladies Fight Back A dumpy women's studies professor transforms herself into a ghetto fabulous rap star to convince people to care about feminism. When she's finished rapping...they still don't care. Episode 2: Prof. Scott convinces a woman to stand up to her abusive husband...with a rap about lady warriors from history.
- Feminism is a Joke? But you go to work everday and you are getting your education? :A Response to this video Feminism is a Joke? Feminism is the idea that women should have political, social, ***ual, intellectual and economic rights equal to those of men. Black feminism argues that ***ism, class oppression, and racism are inextricably bound together. Forms of feminism that strive to overcome ***ism and class oppression but ignore race can discriminate against many people, including women, through racial bias. The Combahee River Collective argued in 1974 that the liberation of black women entails freedom for all people, since it would require the end of racism, ***ism, and class oppression. One of the theories that evolved out of this movement was Alice Walker's Womanism. It emerged after the early feminist movements that were led specifically by white women who advocated social changes such as womans suffrage. These movements were largely white middle-class movements and had generally ignored oppression based on racism and classism. Alice Walker and other Womanists pointed out that black women experienced a different and more intense kind of oppression from that of white women. Angela Davis was one of the first people who articulated an argument centered around the intersection of race, gender, and class in her book, Women, Race, and Class. Kimberle Crenshaw, a prominent feminist law theorist, gave the idea the name Intersectionality while discussing identity politics in her essay, "Mapping the Margins: Intersectionality, Identity ...
- Feminism explained A feminist accidentally explains her view of the world. Watch more conversations with a liberal at: battlefield315.com
- What is Feminism Anyways? Q&A about Feminism. (School project) Very interesting and entertaining.
- Rebranding Feminism: in defense of masculinity Challenging the schizophrenia of modern feminist ethos
- Environmentalism, Feminism and Tyranny Please please please stop selling off our freedoms for grant money.
- Ali G Show - Feminism Ali G talks to Naomi Wolf. About Feminism. Rare, good video. Higher quality video Ali G - Feminist:
- About Mythbusters, Robot Eyes, Feminism, and Jokes Oh hello subscribers, both new and not-so-new! Here's what I've been up to. More videos to come, promise. AronRa's channel: DPR Jones: Want that shirt I'm wearing (not that exact one, but one that is fresh and new and fits you)? Find it at
- Oh, the Feminism topic ... The main reason I made this video is because I strongly believe that if you have a victim mentality you will become a victim. I know this pretty much turned into a rant. I shouldn't record while having a headake ;( Also I was babling for 17 minutes so I had to cut o lot of it. Quality also crappy, filmed in low quality again by accident. I guess that's that. I highly recommand this book : "The Myth of Male Power" by Warren Farrell . It's filled with statistics gathered throughout the years, much better source of info than searching for online surveys. Also recommend Warren Farrell's lectures : Women and men working hours www.bls.gov Single Women Outmatch Men's Earnings (sorry I can't find EPF's survey online right now) Hella more statistics www.bls.gov
- Philip DeFranco vs Feminist Mean Face Girl This is my video response to a comment on this hot girl post: t.co Check out todays New Philip DeFranco ShowL youtu.be
- Serious Time - I am against Feminism Please take the time to rate, leave a comment, and if you want, subscribe. Thank you. Help me get noticed by Machinima! Bump this link please: goo.gl Any ideas you would like to share with me in detail, or have a story you would like me to potentially talk about, email me at leptirone@ Useful Links: Facebook: Twitter: Livestream: www.twitch.tv ...subscribe :)? Support Me: www.goo.gl
- A FEMINIST - HATE WEEK! - Day Seven Sorry it's late. Technical difficulties. Enjoy.
- Riz Khan - Arab feminism What role have Arab women played in the popular uprisings around the Middle East and what stake do they really have in their countries' political future?
- Defeating Feminism- Part 1 The following article from Angry Harry's site is a must read:
- Naomi Wolf vs. Jaclyn Friedman: Feminists Debate on the ***ual Allegations Against Julian Assange Democracy Now! - As more details emerge about the *** crimes allegations against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, we host a debate between two feminists: Jaclyn Friedman argues the ***ual assault allegations shouldn't be dismissed just because they're politically motivated, while Naomi Wolf says by going after Assange, the state is not embracing feminism, it's "pimping" it.
- Feminism, Pt 5 - Confessions of a GI Jane Not all women in uniform ingest the feminist Kool-Aid. I haven't. Also, for what it's worth to some of the discussions below...
- Feminism, Pt 1 - Defining the Feminist Problem What is feminism, really? You may be surprised to find it's only the tool of a much larger, more dangerous global agenda. FUN FACT: The term "feminism" was coined in the 1880s in France as "feminisme," a combination of the French word for woman,"femme," plus "-isme," a reference to the social and political ideologies of socialism and communism, which were also forming at the time. Turns out that the two would be intimately linked later on in history...
- How Dummies Redefine Feminism Are Sarah Palin, Sharron Angle, & Christine O'Donnell the future voice of American women? Notes available on our Facebook page and here:
- Courtney Martin: Reinventing feminism Blogger Courtney Martin examines the perennially loaded word "feminism." In a personal and heartfelt talk, she describes the three paradoxes that define her generation's quest to define the term for themselves.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http
- Thunder Ant - Feminist Bookstore Please check out Carrie and Fred's other videos:
- On Feminism A debate on how exactly feminism sees the world. This first time I uploaded this it was "rejected" by YouTube for "Terms" and "Copyright" infringement. I call shenanigans.
- Are YOU a Feminist? So many stereotypes...so little time. We interview women about Feminism with surprising results! From the doc "I Was a ***age Feminist." Distributed by Women Make Movies at .
- Ali G - Feminism Ali G
- Atheism, Feminism, and the Bible Ravi Zacharias responds to a student's question about atheism, feminism, and the Bible at Penn State University. Ravi asks, "When someone denies the existence of God, what are they affirming in its place?" Watch as Ravi exposes how some atheists borrow from a Judeo-Christian worldview to debunk it.
- Politically Incorrect, Women/ Feminism-Part 1 Discussion on the issues of feminism and how it has evolved. Featuring Michael Moore and Sandra Bernhard. From July 2001.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about feminism
“Feminism is a diverse collection of social theories, political movements, and moral philosophies, largely motivated by or concerning the experiences of women, especially in terms of their social, political, and economic situation. As a social”
“Feminism Friday. violence. Netiquette. October 13, 2008 by tigtog Leave a Comment. It's pretty obvious from the structure of this site that there are some information pages that we wish people to read before they go on through the op-eds and FAQs contained in this blog-section”
— BLOG " Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog, finallyfeminism101
“Eco-Feminism Community Blog. We've set up this Eco-Feminism Blog where essays, articles, videos, and other resources can be freely posted by Eco-Feminism Blog Post. eco feminism definition. Brief Definition of Eco-Feminism From . Ecofeminism is the social”
— -THE-GAIAN-MIND- / - ECO-PUNK- / -ECO-FEMINISM-, gaian-
“Alas, a blog - Feminist, anti-racist, pro-fat, plus whatever else we feel like talking about. One woman, Melissa Keen, 25, helps put on Vision Forum's annual Father-Daughter Retreat, an event that's described on Vision Forum's website in terms that are, in a word, discomfiting”
— Alas, a blog | Feminist, anti-racist, pro-fat, plus whatever,
“The group advocates "equity feminism," a term first used by IWF author Christina Hoff Sommers to distinguish conservative feminism from what she refers to as "gender feminism," which she claims opposes gender roles as well as patriarchy”
— Independent Women's Forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
“Geek feminism blog. with 9 comments. On the heels of the excellent geekfeminism wiki comes the geekfeminism blog. Kirrily Robert, The Geek Feminism blog exists to highlight and discuss issues facing women in geek”
— Geek feminism blog " We'll see | Matt Zimmerman,
“Share Saswat Blog!These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages. Thu 16 Feb Pattanayak under My Undefined Track, Political, India, Saswat, Academic, Bollywood, Film, Feminism, Islam”
— Feminism " Saswat Blog,
“Filed under Ms.cellany · Tagged with Feminism, Feminist, Natalie Hart, Reclaim the Name Plus-Size, Racial Diversity, Size, Tavi Gevinson, The Chocolate Fashion Blog, The Curvy”
— Feminism : Ms Magazine Blog,
related keywords for feminism
- feminism quotes
- feminism definition
- feminism history
- feminism 101
- feminism today
- feminism for real
- feminist art
- feminism is for everybody
- feminist symbol
- feminism wiki
- feminism quotes jane eyre
- feminism quotes in to kill a mockingbird
- feminism quotes sayings
- feminism quotes in hamlet
- feminism quotes by men
- feminist quotes funny
- feminism quotes marriage
- feminism quotes doormat
- feminist quotes women
- feminism quotes equality