- Felucca definition, a sailing vessel, la***-rigged on two masts, used in the Mediterranean Sea and along the Spanish and Portuguese coasts. See more. — “Felucca | Define Felucca at ”,
- Nile Explorer Felucca packages | Nile Felucca, Nile Felucca Adventures, Red Sea Scuba Diving. City tours, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Esna & Edfu. — “Nile Explorer Felucca, Nile Felucca, Nile Felucca Adventure”,
- English: A felucca (Arabic: فلوكة) is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and eastern Mediterranean including Malta, and particularly along the Nile in Egypt, Sudan, and also in Iraq. Its rig consists of one or two la*** sails. Media in category "Felucca". — “Category:Felucca - Wikimedia Commons”,
- A felucca ride is a great way to experience the life source of Egypt: the Nile. A felucca is a traditional wooden sailboat and relies on wind and river currents for propulsion. — “Felucca cruise on the Nile - Wikitravel”,
- ShopWiki has 59 results for Felucca, including Felucca on the Nile, Luxor, Egypt - Photographic Print, Sail by Felucca to the Nile Islands, OcCre San Juan Felucca 1:70 Scale ( OC12001), and Family Felucca holiday in Egypt. — “Felucca”,
- Feluccas are the traditional sailboats of Egypt's Nile. Egyptians and foreigners alike enjoy a relaxing felucca ride, as they are perfect for catching the breeze on a hot summer night, for brisker sails the rest of the year and watching the sunset anytime. — “Continental Tours | Travel Agency | Felucca Rides in Egypt”,
- In order to establish an area where players can engage in a meaningful struggle for the control of resources without drastically impacting the current play patterns of Felucca's citizens, the Dungeon and Lost Land areas of Felucca will be modified. — “ORIGIN - Ultima Online - Main”,
- To plan your holiday toFelucca Cruisingbrowse our interactive holiday map of Felucca Cruising in Egypt. We have also listed all our holidays and tours that include Felucca Cruising in Egypt. — “Felucca Cruising Holiday Planner. Tailor-made Holidays to”,
- A felucca (فلوكة) is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and eastern Mediterranean including Malta, and particularly along the Nile in Egypt, Sudan, and also in Iraq. Its rig consists of one or two la*** sails. — “Felucca”,
- Taking a Felucca down the Nile is something you must do when visiting Egypt. Feluccas are sail boats that have been used on the Nile since antiquity. You can take short sunset sails in Cairo and Alexandria or you can opt for longer cruises which. — “Egypt: Felucca on the Nile - Photo and Description”,
- A felucca is a traditional wooden sailboat that seats up to 10 people. They're still used up and down the Nile for everyday tasks, but increasingly they're chartered to support adventure. — “Egypt by Felucca”,
- Offer a range of trips and cruises on the Nile by felucca; includes advice for travellers, photo gallery, itineraries, and contact details. — “Nile Felucca Adventure”,
- Definition of felucca in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of felucca. Pronunciation of felucca. Translations of felucca. felucca synonyms, felucca antonyms. Information about felucca in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. felucca. — “felucca - definition of felucca by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Nile Felucca | We offer the adventure of a Nile Felucca Sailtrek with the wonders of ancient Egypt visiting Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile Felucca, City Tours, daily Diving and the temples of the Nile River Valley. — “Nile Felucca | Nile Felucca Sailtrek | Nile Felucca Tours”, min-
- A felucca (Arabic: فلوكة) is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and eastern Mediterranean including Malta, and particularly along Despite being made obsolete by motorboats and ferries, feluccas are still in active use as a means of. — “Felucca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Feluccas are the traditional sailboats of Egypt's Nile. Egyptians and foreigners alike enjoy a relaxing felucca ride, as they are perfect for catching the breeze on a hot summer night, for brisker sails the rest of the year and watching the sunset anytime. — “Feluccas, Egypt's Traditional Sailboats”,
- Select Egypt Tour operator offering Felucca Egypt, Felucca Cruises, Felucca Nile Cruise, Felucca Cruise River Nile in Egypt, Nile Felucca Egypt, Felucca Cruise, Dahabeya Travel. — “Felucca Egypt, Felucca Cruises, Felucca Nile Cruise, Felucca”,
- felucca n. A narrow, swift, la***-rigged sailing vessel, such as that used on the Nile or in the Mediterranean Sea. — “felucca: Definition from ”,
- Felucca is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and eastern Mediterranean including Malta, and particularly along the Nile in Egypt. Essentially, the craft is reliant on wind-power with no motor, and are. — “Felucca”,
related images for felucca
- and scenic as it passes through There is not a great deal of hassle and it s not bombed out with lots of traffic and noise a welcome relief after a few days in Cairo for instance
- She d been at the docks earlier straining at her moorings The Silent L a fine felucca The captain looked up at me and grinned Aaah My special passenger at last Come He ushered me on board Your bags Gucci I was pleased he d noticed And not from the souk
- Aswan Area
- Another Zaar Singer Just Us Felucca party with Ahmed On the second to last night we hired a felucca at sunset and with Ahmed on oud and singing and another on tabla we partied the night away
- FELUCCA JOURNEY FROM ASWAN TO KOM OMBO
- felucca jpg
- A felucca on the Nile and the skyline of Cairo
- Felucca Aswan4 pp JPG
- A picture of Hieroglyphics carved into a Temple Feluccas sailing down the Nile
- egypt nile felucca39 600x jpg
- felucca andrea jpg
- had happened too soon and too quick Rajbir often said that she will believe about it only when our aircraft for Egypt will take off from Delhi And one day soon we were airborne for Egypt We as a family did a great memorable trip to Egypt stayed in Cairo Luxor Aswan the best was Nile Cruise It was organised by Eastmar Tours They have superb Nile cruise ships named
- felucca angie jpg
- Felucca jpg
- Felucca trip 7 jpg
- 27946 Previous Photo Next Photo
- Felucca Aswan2 pp JPG
- Felucca Aswan3 pp JPG
- felucca jpg
- including the temple to Sekhmet Sekhem Masters course opens with a private meditation back to the hotel and a Sunset Felucca Trip on the Nile
- Wayne on Felucca
- landscaped to resemble the original Philae Metal pylons on the old island of Philae can still be seen rising from the water to the south of Agilika
- 今日繼續搭乘遊輪 現代亞斯文是埃及最南端的城市和工商業中心 以兩岸及河中散佈的許多小島 岩島蘊藏豐富堅硬的紅色花崗岩 RED GRANITE 聞名
- Felucca trip 5 jpg
- felucca JPG
- 30028 felucca nile egypt jpg
- Frantisek Janak František Janák born 1951 in Havlíckuv Brod Czechoslovakia is a Czech glass artist He creates glass sculptures and commission works and also does
- OR Felucca jpg
- A felucca Egyptian sail boat moves past our cruise ship on the upper Nile
- in Edfu and Kom Ombo and visited temples Our last stop on the Nile was at Aswan where we visited the Low Dam the newer High Dam the Philae Temple and took a Felucca sail boat ride The next day we flew 180 miles to Abu Simbel to see the relocated temples built by Ramses II and returned to Aswan One night we had a Galabeya
- Our felucca captain
- Felucca JPG
- 尼罗河上最有特色 最浪漫之旅就属这 Felucca 了 这是一种有数千年历史的单帆小舟 可坐 10 人 由一名舵手操纵 全靠见风使舵在水上行走
- Aswan Felucca Drivers
- Abu Simbel The Temple of Ramses II Aswan A traditional Egyptian boat felucca on the Nile
- 乘坐★渡船至費萊島 參觀島上的★伊西斯神殿 隨後參觀製作埃及方尖碑的★採石場 下午 後辦理遊輪登船入住手續 安排搭乘◆ 傳統阿拉伯風帆船 前往尼羅河西岸 特別安排◆沙漠騎駱駝 拜訪在沙漠中★努比亞人之家 在沙漠中生活了幾千年 也曾經建立高度文明的古老民族
- felucca mona jpg
- weather heats up in Cairo there are few more pleasant pastimes than taking a felucca ride on the Nile which is what I did with some girlfriends last weekend click any image to enlarge
- Catching a felucca down the Nile
related videos for felucca
- Felucca ride The Exodus group's felucca ride on the Nile in Aswan, Egypt. Group member Kurt recorded this masterful low-res video even as he was recovering from the previous night's Nubian dinner. An astonishing achievement. Film festivals and other interested parties please contact Kurt for distribution rights.
- Felucca Cruise, Nile River, Aswan, Egypt Felucca Cruise, Nile River, Aswan, Egypt, December 31, 2010 See also:
- Felucca Boat Trip - Nile River in Aswan, Egypt
- Felucca on the Nile - Cairo Scenes from a felucca boat ride on the nile near Cairo.
- Sailing on the Nile - the Felucca Trip No trip to Cairo would be complete without a sail on the Nile in a Felucca. This trip, with our hosts Richard and Sandrine completed our trip in a perfect way, with the added fun of Captain Kareem at the helm.
- Felucca ride in Luxor Boat ride in the nile
- Aswan Bridge, Felucca Cruise, Nile River, Aswan, Egypt Aswan Bridge, Felucca Cruise, Nile River, Aswan, Egypt, January 1, 2011 See also:
- Felucca Meal
- Sebago Felucca Lace 7734266 Product Description: # Fabulous from bow to stern, the Felucca Lace from Sebago™ is as stylish as it is smart. # Premium full grain leather uppers. # Littleway stitching details. # Functional rawhide laces accent the vamp. # Premium full grain leather footbed with cushioned latex foam cushion. # EVA drop-in sole cushion for added comfort. # ¾ stability board. # Littleway stitching upper in outsole. # Slip-resistant rubber outsole. # Sturdy strobel construction. # Heel Height: 1⁄2 in # Weight : 7 oz # Product measurements were taken using size 8.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Egypt Day 4- Aswan, Felucca by the Nile After check-in to our cruise. (Movenpick). We had a short break. Around 4pm we took the felucca out to the Nile river...wonderful scenery and sunset
- "Felucca on the Nile" Pjandshayu's photos around Edfu, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Edfu, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Pjandshayu titled "Felucca on the Nile". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Pjandshayu's travel blog entry: "3 days sailing on the Nile can be quite fun. We do a bit of swimming (towed behind the boat) as well as visiting a couple villages along the way and temples in Kom Ombu and Edfu. Basically, sail, drink beer, and listen people's different iPods through a set of speakers as electricity is a bit scarce on this trip. The boat is basically the same design as was used 4000 years ago. Some sweet shots of our Nile cruising + the Temple of Horace in Edfu." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Edfu Temple to Horace" 2. "Horace's Stuiff" 3. "Kom Ombu Temple" 4. "Our humble abode" 5. "Sunrise over the Nile" 6. "View along the banks of the Nile" See this TripWow and more at
- "Felucca - sailing down the Nile" Brianburkhardt's photos around Aswan, Egypt Preview of Brianburkhardt's blog entry at TravelPod. Read the full entry here: This preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Trip to: Aswan, Egypt Title: "Felucca - sailing down the Nile" Entry preview: "Just when I was starting to get tired of running around from temple to temple and fighting off all the market venders, I got on the felucca and the whole world changed. I've noticed in Egypt that everything seems to come just at the right moment, its a perfect balance. and just when you start wondering "is this worth it? am i getting ripped off?" it gets 10 times better than you ever imagined. I always go into something with the risk of not exactly knowing and sure enough, i always come out with ..." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Nomiko, HuYu, and TaTyu- friends on felucca" 2. "Driver" 3. "Driver and Kyle" 4. "Story and lunch time" 5. "'tatoo'" 6. "Bridge" 7. "Felucca sail" 8. "Fisherman" 9. "Sunset" 10. "Me on felucca" See this TripWow and more at
- Felucca Boat Felucca
- Aswan Felucca, Egypt Felucca, Aswan Egypt
- "Down the Nile on our felucca" Crazyhippo's photos around Edfu, Egypt Preview of Crazyhippo's blog entry at TravelPod. Read the full entry here: This preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Trip to: Edfu, Egypt Title: "Down the Nile on our felucca!" Entry preview: "There is nothing more refreshing and relaxing that hopping into a felucca and leaving behind the city. Sailing between the crowd of cruise ships anchored in Aswan we left for four days on the Nile with our captain Ali, a 26 year old Nubian, and his cousin Ahmed, who was our cook during our felucca trip to Edfu. They are extremely friendly and its does feel good to have some locals around you who are not just chasing your money. Of course, in the end this was all business, but they were hiding it ..." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Bye, bye Aswan" 2. "Inspecting the shore while lunch is prepared" 3. "Inspecting the lunch while waiting for..." 4. "Welcome to our village" 5. "Nubian breakfast" 6. "Anna, do you want to cut the meet?" 7. "Ahmed's sister" 8. "Family portrait!" 9. "Does he really belong here?" 10. "Chasing the crocodiles away in the Nile" 11. "Life on the felucca" 12. "Sailing early in the morning as promised" 13. "Yes, it is cold in the morning!" 14. "Kom Ombo" 15. "Washing the horses on your day off" 16. "Eating sugar cane on the local train" 17. "In front of the crazy hippo in Edfu" 18. "The written history of ancient Egypt..." See this TripWow and more at tripwow ...
- "Felucca Cruise Day 2" Bambi's photos around Aswan, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Aswan, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Bambi titled "Felucca Cruise Day 2". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Bambi's travel blog entry: "I barely new where I was when I awoke, little less did I know what time it was. The sun appeared to be high in the sky already, and breakfast was in the making. Breakfast on our felucca consisted of tea, hardboiled eggs, bread, jam, cheese, yoghurt and bananas. Not to mention the chocolate wafers that Sobhi seemed to find anywhere at anytime. A final trip to the bathroom was offered before we commenced our second day of zigzagging down the Nile. Last night I had wondered how we would be able to pass below the bridge ahead of us. Though we were far from it, I could see that there was no way that huge sail would fit underneath. It took a while to get to it, but it also meant that I had longer time to ponder on how it would be possible. I was soon to find out. They simply flip the sail to a horizontal position in the very last second, and flow with the current till they have passed the bridge, and then flips the sail back up in its vertical state. After all that hard work it was time for an early day nap, a snack and a beer... Our lunch was being prepared while we sailed. By the time we made it to our mid day stop, the hardworking assistant was almost done , but not quite, so we had time to go for a swim in the Nile. I was very hesitant at first. You just hear too many horror stories of ...
- "Egyptian Museum, AUC and a sunset felucca ride" Pfpedersen's photos around Cairo, Egypt Preview of Pfpedersen's blog entry at TravelPod. Read the full entry here: This preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Trip to: Cairo, Egypt Title: "Egyptian Museum, AUC and a sunset felucca ride" Entry preview: "Hi all....it's the other PP writing today. Paige. Not Patty. Today was a day full of nostalgia. It started with a trip to the Cairo Museum. Remembering that even covering the basics at the Cairo Museum could take a full day, we asked our guide to limit us to a two hour tour...and she countered with the suggestion that we be there at 8AM. So bleary eyed, we climbed into our bus at 7:45 (a comfortable and clean bus with guide and body guard complete with gun...not NEARLY as fun a Patty at the ..." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Dad's official portrait" 2. "AUC" 3. "Nile scene" 4. "River scene" 5. "Outside dad's office" 6. "The Khan" 7. "Lunch at the Naguib Mafooz cafe" 8. "Cairo" 9. "Our old apartment" 10. "Our apartment" 11. "Felucca scenes" See this TripWow and more at
- "Feluccas and Temples on the Nile" Yoni's photos around Luxor, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Luxor, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Yoni titled "Feluccas and Temples on the Nile". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Yoni's travel blog entry: "January 4, 2008 Luxor, Egypt Even though we had a private sleeping compartment on our night train from Cairo, we were not well rested when we arrived in Luxor about 8:30 this morning. It seemed that as soon as we'd fall asleep the train would make another stop and we'd wake again. When we got off the train Mohammad, an agent from the package tour company, was at the platform holding a computer printed sign with our names on it. Halla, the young woman back in Cairo from who sold us the tour package had kept saying she "had a problem." She asked us, "Do you want to hear my about my problem". The two of us looked at each other quizzically with furrowed brows, then shrugged and turned back to the young woman seated behind her desk. Irina said, "Okay, what's your problem?" Arvid thought that it would be better if he stayed out of this and hoped Hala's problem wasn't too personal. "No, I mean I have a pro-lam." And then she said it again and with relief we understood her. Irina said, "Oh, you have a proo-gram." Arvid turned to Irina, "She has a program." By program she meant a prepared tour itinerary. We had a few changes to make to her program, like staying two nights in Luxor rather than one and taking a felucca ride up the Nile from Luxor to Aswan rather than Aswan to Luxor ...
- Felucca, Aswan Nile Aswan, Egypt Felucca
- Felucca på Nilen Felucca sailing on the Nile near Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
- "Sailing A Felucca On The Nile River & Edfu Temple" Inoursuitcase's photos around Edfu, Egypt Preview of Inoursuitcase's blog entry at TravelPod. Read the full entry here: This preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Trip to: Edfu, Egypt Title: "Sailing A Felucca On The Nile River & Edfu Temple" Entry preview: "Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale.......... "He who rides the sea of the Nile must have sails woven of patience" Egyptian proverb The first boats to sail transporting people on The Nile River were made from Papyrus bundles (plants), next came wooden boats with multiple sets of oars then, boats with rudders. In 1869 Thomas Cook brought tourists to The Nile to travel on steamers. Nowadays there are still dahabiyyas (luxurious double sail boats) and feluccas plus around 400 modern cruise ..." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Climbing the mast" 2. "Putting the sail up" 3. "Birdlife" 4. "The felucca racing" 5. "Ziggy's family boat" 6. "Desert and palms" 7. "Sail away with me honey" 8. "Our felucca" 9. "Boy on white horse greets our felucca" 10. "White horse local boy" 11. "Rest stop on bank of The Nile" 12. "Captain Ziggy and first mate" 13. "Full moon sailing" 14. "Our little brother" 15. "Fixing the nets" 16. "Mono Loco steers the boat" 17. "Felucca lads" 18. "Towing a Dahabiyyas" 19. "Sunset on The Nile" 20. "Pirates spotted on The Nile" 21. "Full sail" 22. "The apprentice captain" 23. "Kicking back" 24. "Walkin it Egyptian style" See this TripWow and more at ...
- "Aswan, Abu Simbel and a Felucca down the Nile" Heatheravan's photos around Aswan, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Aswan, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Heatheravan titled "Aswan, Abu Simbel and a Felucca down the Nile". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Heatheravan's travel blog entry: "After a long, long train journey of 18 hours, which threw out our schedule of sight seeing, we finally arrived at our hotel for the night and following very quick showers we all met downstairs to go off to a restaurant for a combined lunch and dinner. It was a beautiful meal of Egyptian food on a floating restaurant on the Nile. The long hours on the train were quickly forgotten - well until Hany our guide advised that those who had taken up the option to go to the Abu Simbel Temples would be getting a wake up call at 3.30AM!!! Given that was us, it was off to bed in anticipation. Abu Simbel is right up near the Sudan border and we chose to visit it as an extra as the whole temple complex of Ramses II which he had carved out of a mountainside, was moved in the 1960's to protect it from being flooded by Lake Nasser when the Aswan High Dam was created. This was a massive operation requiring worldwide assistance. 5 very sleepy busabout people checked into the Aswan airport and went through countless security checks before boarding our "Memphis Air" plane to Abu Simbel. It is rather interesting that whilst all these serious security checks are in place we were given fictitious names on our boarding passes and when queried were told it didn't matter ...
- SEBAGO Felucca Lace Leather Tassel Slip-On Shoe For More Info or to Buy Now: SEBAGO "Felucca Lace" Leather Tassel Slip-On ShoeClassics never go out of style. From ship to shore, this shoe is sure to be your new go-to. Luxurious leather and a handsewn profilecome together... Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View to view the current selling price. HSN Item #106816
- Sailing on a felucca on the Nile When I was in Aswan in Egypt in January 2005, I took a trip on the Nile on board a felucca.
- "Aswan - Dams, Feluccas, Philae" Skcoll's photos around Aswan, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Aswan, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Skcoll titled "Aswan - Dams, Feluccas, Philae". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Skcoll's travel blog entry: "Day 5 Wednesday 15th November 2007 Stewart was now suffering Egpytian runs - so were 8 others!! We took the morning train which...guess what.....was running about 2 hours late. So...we had another very long wait on the platform. We arrived in Aswan and were taken to the Hotel. After a quick change we headed to the river where we took a Felucca over to Elephantine Island. A very historical island which was thought to be an old ivory trading area - it has lots of ruins which are being rebuilt in places and still being researched in others. We then went round the Island's museum which had some interesting mummies - and a very strange mud anchor....how does that work?? We then re-boarded the Felucca and headed up river tacking in the wind to reach Kitchener's Island. During the voyage one of the boat people spent ages putting out tat to sell us...and not one person showed any interest - he packed up very quickly and the boat tour seemed to end shortly afterwards!! Kitchener's Island was lovely and in the summer it must be an amazingly tranquil place full of colour. The next day was a trip to Philae - which again split the group. Our trip notes had one price, the guide and the newer trip notes had a higher price....we again had a number of discussions about what we should be ...
- mfv felucca in donegal bay killybegs fishing boat felucca going home to land catch boerfish
- DESPICE FELUCCA 2010 I GO TO FELUCCA FOR THE PLEASURE OF TH PKS-)
- EGYPT, The Locals. The Alabaster Men and the Felucca Man More clips based round some of the local people we met in Egypt. After the Street Musicians, here we have The Alabaster Men and the Felucca Man - these guys were fantastic, real stars! Of course I have a lot more footage, but with a ten minute limit on films here at YouTube I'll have to stick to these short clips - hope you enjoy and please comment as I love to read your views. Music from NineWells Music - future Video productions.
- "Egypt so far, Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Felucca/Oases" Croixfamily's photos around Cairo, Egypt Preview of Croixfamily's blog entry at TravelPod. Read the full entry here: This preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Trip to: Cairo, Egypt Title: "Egypt so far, Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Felucca/Oases" Entry preview: "So we're back in Cairo for the second time. Started here almost three weeks ago. We like Egypt so much that we decided to postpone Tanzania until the next trip and stay here a while. Spent four days in Cairo and then headed south by train to Aswan where we hung out for several days and visited Abu Simbel (amazing). We then took a felucca (traditional sailboat) down the Nile for two days. VERY good story there, that especially the men who I know will appreciate. Then we stayed in Luxor for ..." Read and see more at: Photos from this trip: 1. "Yep we are tourists through and through" 2. "Life in the hostel" 3. "Khan al Khalili bazaar" 4. "Our favorite restaurant in Aswan" 5. "Abu Simble, worth getting up at 3 am" 6. "Watermelon waterpolo" 7. "James gets a tattoo in a Nubian village.." 8. "Life on the felucca" 9. "Our boatmates playing chess ona makeshift board" 10. "the view from our "campsite" for the night" 11. "Early morning on the Nile" 12. "Temple at Edfu being maintained." 13. "Reading the book at Luxor Temple" 14. "Avenue of the Sphynxes at Luxor" 15. "Ok, Ok we needed ice cream so we went to McDs" 16. "Luxor Temple at Night" 17. "Street Scene in Luxor" 18. "Riding bikes on the West ...
- Nile River - Felucca Boat Trip. (2010) Was in Egypt 2010 for a month. A very interesting country with much to see and do. Culture, traffic craziness, history and food! Caught a Felucca down the Nile River for three days -- an amazing experience I will never forget.
- Felucca nile Luxor with Nadine felucca (Arabic: فلوكة) is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and particularly along the Nile in Egypt. Its rig consists of one or two la*** sails. They are usually able to board ten-some passengers and the crew consists of two or three people. Despite being made obsolete by motorboats and ferries, feluccas are still in active use as a means of transport in Nile-adjacent cities like Aswan or Luxor.
- Aboard a felucca - Egyptian kids singing This was taken in Aswan, Egypt aboard a felucca. Kids will canoe up to your felucca and sing songs until you give them baksheesh.
- "Felucca cruising and Kom Ombo Temple" Andrew_leesia's photos around Kom Ombo, Egypt A TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow of a travel blog to Kom Ombo, Egypt by TravelPod blogger Andrew_leesia titled "Felucca cruising and Kom Ombo Temple". TravelPod is a company of TripAdvisor™. Andrew_leesia's travel blog entry: "It's now day two of our two day sailing trip up the Nile; and what a wonderful past day it has been. I am currently writing this on the 'Felucca'. We've got clear blue skies, a nice cool breeze whisping through the boat and the sound of tiny waves crashing up on to the boat, broken up by creeks from the sail. It's very quiet on this boat most people are either reading or sleeping. Andrew is reading :) We had wanted to sleep in yesterday morning having skipped the morning camel ride around the monastery but we were woken up but a 7am wake up call (which persisted to ring 6 times after we had hung up because the phone the room wasn't working). We dragged ourselves to an uninspiring breakfast, finished that, and headed back up stairs to pack our bags. It was pretty much a big rush after that and I had just managed to send James Levick an email before we were hurried out the door. We caught a powered boat to where the Felucca's were moored and our group was split into two: Singles and Couples, 10 singles and 6 Couples. I can't remember all the names of the people on the singles boat but we have on our boat. Maureen and Mick, Alice and Toby, Andrew and I, Purdy and Duncan, Annie and Phil and Katie and Nathan. The felucca is a small sailing boat with a ...
- Globetrotting: Egypt (Aswan & Felucca Ride) 5th in my "Globetrotting: Egypt" series. In this: pictures & footage of the Kom Ombo Temple, Aswan/its market, a Felucca ride, belly dancers & more. PLEASE rate, comment & subscribe... This was my dream vacation. I love everything that has to do with ancient Egypt. It was an 11 day tour in October of 2008. Aswan was less polluted, you could breath there... wasn't like Cairo. And I agree with others I've seen online (here and elsewhere) about the Aswan Market/Bazaar (shown in this video)... it's much more relaxed. The shop owners hardly pester you at all, most leave you alone. A VERY nice change of pace! To learn more about Aswan, visit: To learn more about the Kom Ombo temple, visit: To learn more about Feluccas, visit: To learn more about the Botanical gardens / Kitchener's Island, visit: To learn more about belly dancing... specifically the Egyptian style of it, visit: My tour of Egypt was through the vacation tour company Trafalgar ( ) and the name of the tour was "Best of Egypt". Very nice tour. I recommend this company to you. More videos from my trip to Egypt in 2008 are to come...
- Felucca ride on the Nile Wind-powered boat...works well when it's windy...otherwise you've gotta paddle!
- Felucca nile Luxor Egypt felucca (Arabic: فلوكة) is a traditional wooden sailing boat used in protected waters of the Red Sea and particularly along the Nile in Egypt. Its rig consists of one or two la*** sails. They are usually able to board ten-some passengers and the crew consists of two or three people. Despite being made obsolete by motorboats and ferries, feluccas are still in active use as a means of transport in Nile-adjacent cities like Aswan or Luxor.
- fun on the felucca at Aswan Globus QE1104 group on felucca
- Sailing the Nile on an Egyptian Felucca - Aswan to Luxor! Migration Mark on a 3 day relaxing journey aboard a traditional Nile River sailboat called a Felucca - From Aswan to Luxor, Egypt!
- A sail in the Nile Felucca at Aswan While the feluccas glide silently over the water, dotting the river with their enormous white sails. No other place in Egypt has the luminosity and silence that reign in Aswan.
- Felucca ride in Aswan, Egypt Shot in Aswan, 2008/01/29.
- Felucca Nile Cruises | Treat Yourself to a Felucca on the Nile Are you a backpacker, looking for a cheap and cheerful River Nile Cruise? Chose a felucca Nile cruise - see the sights of Ancient Egypt without spending a fortune.
twitter about felucca
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about felucca
“This morning we awoke early after a long night sleeping on the deck of the felucca. It was very hot and muggy all night - we were beached next to the agricultural area Travel Blog " Africa " Egypt " Upper Egypt " Luxor. Links: Luxor Travel Blogs (all) | Luxor Photos | Egypt Travel Forum | Hotels”
— Departing the Felucca and Entering Luxor,
“Ultima Online Travelogues - Many stories and historical screenshots about the game Ultima Online. Felucca was mostly abandoned, as many old players left the game for good. Communities and big guilds broke apart and vanished”
— Ultima Online Travelogues - Blog,
“A super relaxing excursion_ to take is a felucca ride at sunset on the Nile. You can do this in Luxor or Aswan. Get yourself a couple of beers, some crisps”
— Felucca down the Nile or Cycle on the banks, Tropical Sky Blog,
“Tag Archives: felucca. As anyone who has been on a tour with us to the felucca doesn't have loos or showers but you have the biggest bath surrounding you,”
— felucca | On The Go Tours Travel Blog,
“A Felucca is a traditional Nile cruise vessel that has been the most popular on for centuries and still widely used today. It's usually about”
— Felucca Nile Cruise, nile-cruises-4
“Has anyone been to Eqypt and took a nile Felucca for 2 nights? Was the sailing comfortable enough not to feel dizzy or seasick? How's the food and the environs? Is the first class”
— Nile Felucca - motion sickness/dizzy? in Egypt,
“Captain Jamaica Feluccas's Blog - Windows Live My family and I have worked hard to be the best felucca operation on the Nile. Unfortunately for many travellers in Egypt, other captains and agencies use our name to attract business”
— Captain Jamaica Feluccas's Blog - Windows Live,
“ PlanetSide Star Wars Galaxies Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade Untold Legends Dark Kingdom Untold Legends: The Warrior's Apprentice Artificer Felucca of Leth Nurae. Profile. Blog. Media. Factions. Stats. Blog Home | My Blogs”
— Vanguard Players - Blog for Felucca,
“Le blog de Bellydeluxe. Tous les albums. Around the world in a day. Felucca. précédent. Lancer tous les albums. Blog : Mode & Beauté sur over- - Contact - C.G.U. - Rémunération”
— Around the world in a day, bellydeluxe.over-
“Archived from groups: puter.ultima.online (More info?) Does anybody know how is pricing of houses in Felucca now relative to similar buildings in Trammel?”
— Felucca house prices - Games-General-Discussions - General,
related keywords for felucca
- felucca boat
- felucca ride
- felucca cruise
- felucca meaning
- felucca facts
- felucca tour
- felucca images
- felucca nile
- felucca ride on the nile
- felucca ride nile
- felucca boat nile
- felucca boat egypt
- felucca boat sale
- felucca boat trip
- felucca boat ride
- felucca boat ride luxor
- felucca boat plans
- felucca boat aswan luxor
- felucca boat cairo
- felucca boat ride aswan
similar for felucca
- free encyclopedia
- fishing fleet
- along the nile
- sailing boat
- eastern mediterranean
- means of transport
- toilet facilities
- sleeping bag
- sun tan lotion
- personal towels
- beach attire
- the nile
- egypt travel
- adventurous tourists
- old captain
- cruise ships
- gentle breeze
- the mediterranean
- on the nile
- sailing vessel
- mediterranean sea
- houghton mifflin company
- small boat
- unanswered questions
- dictionary of the english language
- memphis tours
- shore excursions
- red sea
- the craft
- down the nile
- sail boats
- kom ombo
- adventure trip
- river nile
- nile cruises
- city tours
- nile river cruise
- nile river cruises