- Fault definition, a defect or imperfection; flaw; failing: See more. — “Fault | Define Fault at ”,
- Fault (geology), planar rock fractures which show evidence of relative movement Fault (legal), in criminal law, one must determine fault in a crime. — “Fault - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- We classify faults by how the two rocky blocks on either side of a fault move relative to each other. A normal fault drops rock on one side of the fault down relative to the other side. — “Visual glossary of geologic terms”, nature.nps.gov
- High-resolution seismic-reflection data show that the Seattle fault comprises a zone of at least 3 or 4 splays that extends across the Puget Lowland (Fig. 6) Quaternary deformation appears concentrated on fault "A", consistent with northward migration of the thrust front (Johnson et al., 1994). — “Seattle Fault Zone - mapping”, earthquake.usgs.gov
- Fault: Dictionary definitions and example sentences of Fault on . — “Fault - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- to fault (third-person singular simple present faults, present participle faulting, simple past and past (transitive) To criticize, blame or find fault with something or someone. — “fault - Wiktionary”,
- (Click to enlarge) fault normal fault reverse fault strike-slip fault (Precision Graphics) fault n. — “fault: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- responsibility for wrongdoing or failure. — “Fault - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- San Andreas Fault - article by David Lynch - map, pictures and aerial view. — “San Andreas Fault Line - Fault Zone Map and Photos”,
- In geology, a fault (or fault line) is a planar rock fracture that shows evidence of relative movement. Given that faults do not usually consist of a single, clean fracture, the term fault zone is used when referring to the zone of complex deformation associated with the fault plane. — “Fault (geology) - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Learn about Fault on . Find info and videos including: No Fault Divorce Vs. Fault Divorce, What Is an Open Fault?, How are Faults Made? and The fault is a result of the moving tectonic plates beneath the earth's surface, and it stretches 800 miles across the most populous state in the. — “Fault - ”,
- Some of these fractures, called faults, lie beneath the surface of Other faults, however, have ruptured the surface, cracking the crust into various-sized. — “Fault - The shape of the land, Forces and changes, Spotlight”,
- Some of these fractures, called faults, lie beneath the surface of Other faults, however, have ruptured the surface, cracking the crust into various-sized. — “Fault”,
- More frequently some dis turbance has occurred on one or both sides of the fault. 2. - Section of strata, bent at a line of fault. the rocks on both sides are considerably broken, jumbled and crumpled, so that the line of fracture. — “Fault - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- A fault is a break in the rocks that make up the Earth's crust, along which rocks on either side have moved past each other. Matching layers across the fault shows that it has offset the sandstone (lighter layers) and shale (darker layers) about ten feet. — “What is a Fault?”, geomaps.wr.usgs.gov
- Definition of fault from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of fault. Pronunciation of fault. Definition of the word fault. Origin of the word fault. — “fault - Definition of fault at ”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about fault at . Make research projects and school reports about fault easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “fault Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Define fault in American English. What is fault? fault meaning and more by Macmillan Dictionary It was partly the teacher's fault for not explaining things clearly enough. — “fault - definition. American English definition of fault by”,
- Encyclopedia article about Fault. Information about Fault in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. san andreas fault, fault line, fault lines, reverse fault, normal fault, page fault, andreas fault. — “Fault definition of Fault in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- 1. a defect or imperfection; flaw; failing: a fault in the brakes; a fault in one's character. 6. Geol., Mining.a break in the continuity of a body of rock or of a vein, with dislocation along the plane of the fracture (fault plane). — “fault: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Explains different types of fault lines along which earthquakes can happen and describes earthquake risks in the New Madrid Seismic Zone. From Rockhounding Arkansas. — “Your Fault, My Fault, and the New Madrid Fault”,
related videos for fault
- Fault Lines - Ambassador Christopher Hill Al Jazeeras Josh Rushing speaks to the US Ambassador to Iraq, Christopher Hill.
- Fault Lines - Haiti: Six months on Six months after the earthquake that killed up to 300000 people, the dust is starting to settle over Port-au-Prince. As it does, the deep wounds that fracture this country are re-emerging, more gaping than even before.
- Fault Lines - AFGHANISTAN Al Jazeeras Avi Lewis hosts a town hall debate on the future of US policy in Afghanistan.
- Wasatch Fault Fly By Video (high quality) Fly along the Wasatch fault in Google earth to explore the earthquake risks along the Wasatch Front in Utah (high def)
- Fault Lines - Tea party, Big money, Twisted maps Ahead of the US midterm elections, Fault Lines presenter Avi Lewis travels to Nevada and Florida -- two states gripped by political division and economic uncertainty.
- San Andreas Fault (Discovery Channel) San Andreas Fault in America
- Fault Lines - Fast food, fat profits: Obesity in America Obesity in America has reached a crisis point. Two out of every three Americans are overweight, one out of every three is obese. One in three are expected to have diabetes by 2050. Minorities have been even more profoundly affected. African-Americans have a 50 per cent higher prevalence of obesity and Hispanics 25 per cent higher when compared with whites. How did the situation get so out of hand? On this week's episode of Fault Lines, Josh Rushing explores the world of cheap food for Americans living at the margins. What opportunities do people have to eat healthy? Who is responsible for food deserts and processed food in American schools? Fault Lines finds food revolutions taking place and speaks with the people that are fighting back.
- who is at fault? what actually happen
- Fault Lines - US midterm elections: A Town Hall debate Now that the 2010 US midterm elections are over, it is time to talk about what the results mean -- for the US and the world -- over the next two years. To debate the meaning and the message sent by the US midterms, Avi Lewis hosts a panel and an audience at the Newseum in Washington.
- Fault Lines - Cyberwar Is the US contributing to the militarisation of cyberspace? Cyberwar. A conflict without footsoldiers, guns, or missiles. Instead the attacks are launched by computer hackers. Digital spy rings. Information thieves. Cyberarmies of kids, criminals, terrorists - some backed by nation states.
- NBA 2K11: Maybe It's My Fault Michael Jordan Nike commercial re-created in NBA 2K11. Much like my "Look Me In The Eyes" video, I had to take the audio and match the video to it's context, since the ad featured no game footage. I was able to recreate the first two shots though, with some help from Google Earth's 3D buildings of Chicago. And inspired by the recent mashup of this and the "What should I do?" ad, I had to throw LeBron James in there at the end.
- Beck - Nobody's fault but my own Masterpiece
- Fault Lines - The Best of Fault Lines It has been almost a year since president Obama was elected, so has change really come to America? Since he came to power, its been the mission of Fault Lines to look beyond the rhetoric to reveal whats really driving the big stories of the day. We've travelled across America -- from the desolate city streets of a dying Detroit, to the queues of uninsured looking for basic healthcare -- to give voice to millions of Americans who have fallen through the cracks, and hold those responsible to account.
- Hardly Working: It's Not Your Fault An episode of "Hardly Working," the comedy sketch series that the CollegeHumor staff shoots & acts in around our office. We're some of the people that run CH and create CHTV videos. Free CHTV video podcast on iTunes: CH Facebook Fan Page: For more, visit
- Fault Lines - Dying Inside: Elderly in prison The US' massive prison population is getting older. Long sentences that were handed out decades ago are catching up with the American justice system. Prisons across the country are dedicating entire units just to house the elderly. During difficult economic times, the issue has hit a crisis point. Estimates are that locking up an older inmate costs three times as much as a younger one. How are prisons dealing with this issue? Who are the prisoners that are turning gray behind bars? Josh Rushing gains exclusive and unprecedented access to jails and prisons across the country to tell the story.
- Fault Lines - Working through America's jobs crisis With tens of millions of Americans unemployed, and millions more struggling to survive on a minimum wage, the rapid spread of poverty and insufficient access to welfare have combined to form what some ***ysts are calling a 'social state of emergency' in the United States. Are there solutions? Fault Lines travels to some of the regions hardest hit by the recession, tracking some creative measures taken by local communities to combat the jobs crisis from the bottom up.
- Fault Lines - On the brink: Iraq, Kurdistan and the battle for Kirkuk On this week's episode of Fault Lines Josh Rushing travels to Northern Iraq to look at one of the most serious divides that the country faces. Arabs and Kurds have been facing off in the North over issues such as land, oil and power.
- Fault Lines - THE COLOR OF RECESSION Al Jazeeras Avi Lewis hosts a town hall debate on race & the US recession.
- Fault Lines - Rio: Olympic City An explosion of joy on the streets of Rio greeted the announcement that the city would be hosting the 2016 Olympic Games. Two weeks later, Rio saw an explosion of violence when a police helicopter was shot down by drug traffickers. The government's reaction has been to intensify the crackdown on the citys slums - or Favelas. A Human Rights Watch report in December accused Rio and Sao Paolo police of killing over 11000 people since 2003. Many, the report claims, were executed by the police, shot at point blank range. Many were innocent. And on many occasions, the police tried to cover up the evidence. This week, Fault Lines travels to Rio to look at the crackdown in Rio's Favelas, and what it means for the people of the city.
- not your fault (Good Will Hunting) sean: 「you see this, holy ***...」 sean: 「is not your fault...」 will: 「i know that」 sean: 「look at me son...」 sean: 「is not your fault...」 will: 「i know」 sean: 「is not your fault...」 will: 「i know」 sean: 「no, no, you no,」 sean: 「is not your fault...」 ============================== scene from Good Will Hunting(1997) Directed by Gus Van Sant Written by Matt Damon & Ben Affleck Casting Robin Williams as Sean Maguire Matt Damon as Will Hunting Ben Affleck as Chuckie Sullivan Stellan Skarsgård as Prof. Gerald Lambeau Minnie Driver as Skylar
- Fault Lines - Honduras: 100 Days of Resistance 100 days since the coup detat that ousted Manuel Zelaya, Fault Lines travels to Honduras to look at polarization and power in the Americas, and finds resistance and repression in the streets.
- New Found Glory - It's Not Your Fault Music video by New Found Glory performing It's Not Your Fault. (C) 2006 Geffen Records
- Led Zeppelin Knebworth 1979 - Nobody's Fault But Mine Nobody's Fault But Mine Live At Knebworth England 1979.
- Beck - Nobody's Fault But My Own live on ACL
- Fault Lines - Obama: Year One - 19 Jan 10 Americans share their views on Obama the man, the policy-maker and the commander-in-chief.
- Fault Lines - Haiti:The politics of rebuilding Just weeks after the earthquake that took more than 200000 lives, Avi Lewis finds that debates over how to rebuild Haiti are already underway.
- Fault Lines - General Wesley Clark Josh Rushing in conversation with General Wesley Clark, the former Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO and former presidential candidate.
- Fault Lines - The other debt crisis: Climate debt On this edition of Fault Lines, Avi Lewis travels to Bolivia to explore the country's climate crusade from the inside.
- Led Zeppelin - Nobody's Fault But Mine wow! it's been already 2 years since I posted this vid and it went to 300k+ views! I give 200k+ thanks to every single 1 who watched this video.(Man, I hope this reaches the million any soon) + it's the most viewed "Nobody's fault but mine" video on YT!!! OO didn't think it had this much impact! this is a slide i made with some pictures led zeppelin. they aren't repeated. still i'll give you the lyrics of the song: Nobody's Fault But Mine (Page/Plant) Nobody's fault but mine (X 2) Trying to save my soul tonight It's nobody's fault but mine Devil he told me to roll (X2) How to roll the log tonight Nobody's fault but mine Brother he showed me the gong? Brother he showed me the ding dong ding dong How to roll, the log tonight Oh, it's nobody's fault but mine Got a monkey on my back. (X 2) Gonna change my ways tonight Nobody's fault but mine I will get down rollin' tonight NNNNN-Nobody's fault but mine Also, whoever likes this video, is pleased to push that yellow button on the upper right that says "Subscribe"! Thank you! PS Whoever's interested in download, here's the link: and if anyone wants to make money fast, click here: www.db- for every click on each ad, you'll get minimally 1$
- Fault Lines - Canada-Israel: The other special relationship Seen as an honest-broker in the Israel-Palestinian conflict, Canada has become one of Israel's most fervent supporters. Avi Lewis investigates.
- Fault Lines - In Deep Water: A Way of Life in Peril In the two months since the Deepwater Horizon explosion, millions of litres of oil have gushed out of BP's well into the water each day, slowly encroaching on the coastline. Fault Lines' Avi Lewis travels to the drill zone, and learns about the erosion in the wetlands from industry c***s and pipelines, the health problems blamed on contaminated air and water from petrochemical refineries.
- Fault Lines Promo - Unemployment USA This week on Fault Lines, we look at the crisis of unemployment in the US and ask how the country got here and what needs to be done to fix it.
- It Ain't My Fault by Mos Def & Lenny Kravitz | Mos Def, Lenny Kravitz, the Preservation Hall Band, Trombone Shorty, and Tim Robbins teamed up recently to record It Ain't My Fault to benefit Gulf Aid, a nonprofit created in response to the oil spill off the Louisiana Coast. Check out the video above and if you're interested in donating to the cause, please visit
- Plain White T's - Your Fault A track from the Plain White T's called Your Fault - complete version Lyrics (As requested): You had your chance there's no reason to cry about it now You changed your plans hope that's still more important to you now No, I don't wanna talk You better know that this is all your fault I hope you know that this is all your fault You can't look back all that *** doesn't matter anymore You're way off track You better know that this is all your fault I hope you know that this is all your fault You better know that this is all your fault I hope you know that this is all your fault Why do you think about it? Why do you sing about it? Why do you care at all? Man, I don't know what I can say it's like she can't appreciate me And it makes me feel so goddamn small I try to tell you, but I've got no voice and you won't listen, so I have no choice It's time for you to move on without me Just don't forget that this is all All your fault All your fault You can't come back things can never be the same as before Can't have me anymore You say I'm going nowhere and that's what makes me keep dreaming You wish I would just shut up and that's what makes me keep screaming You tell me to watch my step instead, I'm falling out of love I thought you were all that I had but without you I've got it all It's all your fault All your fault You better know that this is all your fault I hope you know that this is all your fault Why do you think about it? Why do you sing about it? Why do you care at all ...
- Fault Lines - The high and the mighty This fall California will vote on fully legalising cannabis. Fault Lines explores the implications for the economy, politicians and the criminal justice system.
- Fault Lines - Illegal America: Arizona's immigration fight Josh Rushing travels to the epicentre of the country's broken immigration system.
- Fault Lines - Cornel West Avi Lewis talks to Cornel West, professor of African American Studies at Princeton, hip hop artist, and one of the most controversial academics in the US about the state of democracy for African-Americans in the US today, US foreign policy, global recession, and his dispute with Lawrence Summers.
- Fault Lines - Danny Glover Danny Glover is a critically-acclaimed actor, director and producer who is perhaps best known for roles in films like "Lethal Weapon" and "The Color Purple". A lifelong activist, his causes span HIV/Aids awareness, union organisation and the struggle for peace and justice in the Middle East.
- Canterbury Earthquake - first flyover of fault trace GNS Scientists make an initial aerial assessment of the fault trace southwest of Christchurch
- Fault Lines - Arundhati Roy Fault Lines presenter Avi Lewis sits down for a one-on-one interview with author and activist, Arundhati Roy.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about fault
“NY No-Fault Blog. Do you treat No-Fault patients? Do you have stacks No-Fault claims? Are you tired of negotiating your unpaid bills and claim denials with”
— NY No-Fault Blog | Long Island New York No Fault Collections,
“Detroit News Publishes CPAN Blog Post. Don't Buy in to Insurance Medicare Michigan auto no-fault CPAN Fee Schedules Attendant Care auto insurance Michigan Insurance Industry”
— Protecting No-Fault Blog, protect-no-
“Please check back for updates on everything Fault Line. No Comments. Search. Latest Blog Back to Fault Line © Fault Line Blog — Copyblogger theme design by Chris Pearson”
— — Fault Line Blog,
“Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) During surfing on the internet, my computer stopped functioning. In the event viewer (application) is an error show”
— Fault bucket - Windows-XP-General-Discussion - Windows-XP,
“home > blog > Fault Lines in Global Health Debate. Fault Lines in Global Health Debate this month's blog gender based violence (GBV.) Fault Lines in Global”
— Fault Lines in Global Health Debate | The CSIS Commission on,
“Protecting No-Fault Blog. Protecting No-Fault Blog. Michigan's Auto No-Fault System Under Attack! Thursday, May 06, 2010. Last week, the Michigan auto insurance industry had two bills introduced in the House that would completely alter the Michigan auto no-fault system as we know it”
— Protecting No-Fault Blog, cpan.us
“Hello, I connect creative speaker model no :mf 0360 to the pc and main ON?OFF speaker and woofer work properly but in second (right)speaker no soud . What is fault post me .Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0”
— FAULT FINDING,
“Should Developers have Access to Production? A question that comes up again and again in web development companies is: "Should the developers have access to the production environment, and if they do,”
— Should Developers have Access to Production? - The Official,
“To commemorate the occasion, we've launched a new Server Fault specific blog at on the sysadmin front — both by discussing it on the blog, and asking (and answering!”
— One Year of Server Fault - Blog – Stack Overflow,