- Every week follow the FACTOID TEAM as they get to the bottom of world's alternative and tabloid news. Leslie found herself working for Factoid after her ex-husband's Asian media empire took over Factoid's mother company. — “”,
- a not-entirely-true or documentable "fact" that can be used alone or used to embellish a story; see Anneism During the Anneism spouted by Gertrude, the factoids were flying fast and furious. — “Urban Dictionary: factoid”,
- Official Kamen Rider Dragon Knight Web, the latest Rider news, product information, video downloads, games, and much more. Watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight on The CWKids. Factoid # 11. Akihiro "Yuji" Noguchi - the Action Director. Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. — “kamen Rider Productions official website • Factoids Page”,
- factoid (plural factoids) An inaccurate statement or statistic believed to be true because of broad repetition, especially if cited in the media. (proscribed) An interesting item of trivia. Retrieved from "http:///wiki/factoid". — “factoid - Wiktionary”,
- This class contains the pre-defined factoid identifiers. This class cannot be inherited. Use these identifiers to specify which factoid should be used during recognition. — “Factoid, classe (Microsoft.Ink)”,
- A factoid is a questionable or spurious—unverified, incorrect, or fabricated—statement presented as a fact, but with no veracity. Factoid was coined by Norman Mailer in his 1973 biography of Marilyn Monroe. — “Factoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for factoid in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “factoid - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo!”,
- factoid n. A piece of unverified or inaccurate information that is presented in the press as factual, often as part of a publicity effort, and that. — “factoid: Definition from ”,
- Definition of factoid from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of factoid. Pronunciation of factoid. Definition of the word factoid. Origin of the word factoid Factoid has since developed a second meaning, that of a brief, somewhat interesting fact, that might better have been called a. — “factoid - Definition of factoid at ”,
- Factoid - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Factoid”,
- Definition of factoid in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of factoid. Pronunciation of factoid. Translations of factoid. factoid synonyms, factoid antonyms. Information about factoid in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. factoids. — “factoid - definition of factoid by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Dallas Morning News pro football columnist Rick Gosselin offers opinion, insight and the latest on the NFL with commentary on the Dallas Cowboys and other teams. Factoid: Patriots' protection helps their playoff potential. — “NFL Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas”,
- A factoid is a questionable or spurious—unverified, incorrect, or fabricated—statement presented as a fact, but with no veracity. Factoid was coined by Norman Mailer in his 1973 biography of Marilyn Monroe. — “Factoid”,
- Bite-sized guides from experts on do-it-yourself (DIY) projects, home, health, parenting, finance, and more. Publish your own guides to earn money. CONTACT US. factoid \FAK-toid\, noun: 1. A concisely composed node on the Internet that conveys useful knowledge from one brain to many others. — “Factoidz”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. See factoid defined for English-language learners " Examples of FACTOID. The book is really just a collection of interesting factoids. First Known Use. — “Factoid - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- A factoid is a statement about a specific event, person, or thing in the physical universe which looks like a fact, except that it is far more truthy. Factoids are best used for introducing content into civilized debate. — “Factoid - Wikiality, the Truthiness Encyclopedia”,
- We found 27 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word factoid: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "factoid" is defined. General (24 matching dictionaries) factoid: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of factoid - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Factoid definition, an insignificant or trivial fact. See more. "Factoids that is, facts which have no existence before appearing in a magazine or. — “Factoid | Define Factoid at ”,
- Factoid. Learn about Factoid on . Get information and videos on Factoid including articles on pregnant health, nuclear plants, selling plants and more!. — “Factoid | Answerbag”,
- As he described them in Marilyn, factoids are "facts which have no existence before Factoid has also developed a newer sense, 'a trivial or insignificant fact; a fact that. — “The Mavens' Word of the Day”,
- NOTE:. — “factoid labs - MACK REED”,
- Factoid 'Factoid' can refer to a spurious (unverified, incorrect, or invented) "fact" intended to create or prolong public exposure or to manipulate public opinion. Mailer described a factoid as "facts which have no existence before. — “Factoid | ”,
related videos for factoid
- Attack of the Factoids: Unreal Tournament 3 What could Cain and Abel, Christopher Walken and the Grim Reaper have to do with Unreal Tournament 3? Find out in this totally controversial factoid!
- Repotting Plants with Lanie and an Orchid Factoid Repotting some African Violets with some help from Lanie and then my new orchid!
- Greggy Factoid #1: He Was in Show Choir/Glee in HS 5 Days of Getting to Know Greggy Soriano.
- CBS 2 Promo: Summer 2008 Weather Factoid: Sidewalk Egg The CBS 2 weather team tells us whether it's actually possible to fry an egg on the sidewalk. newsbyte2
- Attack of the Factoid: Tomb Raider: Anniversary Lara's back to her roots in Tomb Raider: Anniversary. This Attack of the Factoids focuses on all of Lara's best assets. The kind that Jack Thompson wouldn't approve of...or would he?
- An Intriguing "Twilight Zone" Trivia Factoid(ehl) Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D., host of cable TV's "Intriguing Factoids from the Sci-Fi/Horror//Mystery Genre," reveals a fascinating "Twilight Zone" factoid regarding the woman behind the bandages!
- NMM-TV: Turistas Clarification Factoid Spot No. 3 More supplementary non-disinformation on Brazil in honor of Turistas, worst movie of the year. In this episode: "Pirassununga is the Iraq of Brazil." The São Paulo city is the home of the Air Force Academy and the famous "51" brand of cachaça -- the cheapest swill going, though in New York they market it like it was liquid gold. We laugh. Acknowledgements to Os Mutilados (saude!) and Gun Club, "For the Love of Ivy." "You look just like an Elvis from Hell."
- Fact or Factoid 1 Breakfast is the most important meal of the day Is breakfast the most important meal of the day for weight loss?
- Fact or Factoid 7 - Low Insulin equals High Fat Burning Fact or Factoid 7 - Low Insulin equals High Fat Burning More at The Adonis Effect
- ManWomanMyth - Domestic Violence - Myths and Factoids DISCLAIMER: I am not the creator of this video. All credit goes to for researching and making this amazing series. "Looks at the methods by which misinformation is spread and introduces other films from manwomanmyth that deal with the most common of the various claims made by the Domestic Violence abuse industry. Features Angry Harry and Erin Pizzey. • Norman Mailer and the definition of a factoid • The non-validity of commonly used statistics in domestic violence reporting"
- An Inexpedient Factoid A documentary about one organisation's crusade to revitalise acidic precipitation
- Amazon Could Sell All Its Products At Cost And Still Make Money My aha moment from An Event Apart, courtesy Jared Spool.
- EducationDynamics Factoid Video
- fact or factoid 2 Eat at night makes you gain weight Does eating at night make you gain weight?
- Sad Sunday-Factoid This is our newest original song inspired by awesome bands such as Husker Du , Jawbreaker, The Vandals, Discharge and more. We like all sorts of music.
- Attack of the Factoids: Uncharted Drake's Fortune Pirates and Sylvester Stallone's film career are just two of the topics featured in this weeks Factoid. Watch and learn!
- Drafting Services: 3D Visualization Factoid 3D visualization will no longer require expensive resources it will be available online on a pay-per-use basis with very fast turnaround because of cloud computing.
- Intriguing Ruehl Factoid: Gal Stole Artificial Eyes! Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.D., host of cable TV's "Intriguing Ruehl Factoids, One at A Time," from his AMAZING WORLD OF CRIME & PUNISHMENT file, reports on a gal who stole artificial eyes! E-mail: drruehl@
- Skull Factoid - Toilet Paper Skull has a fact about toilet paper.
- Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label OST - Factoid (Name Entry) Yes.
- Opening Factoid Video, Indiana Tech Sector This fast-paced video filled with interesting factoids about Indiana's technology business sector was originally produced as the opening video for the 2009 TechPoint Mira Awards Gala held on May 16, 2009. Visit to learn more about TechPoint.
- CBS 2 Promos: 2008 Weather Factoids #1 Four of CBS 2's second round of weather factoid spots, which began debuting in mid-December 2007.
- Skull Factoid - Ur*** Skull has a fact about Ur***.
- Factoid 2 - Cellphones Outnumber Lightbulbs in Uganda In the second episode of The FricaFactoid, we do some math to figure out if the statement 'there are more cellphones than lightbulbs in Uganda' is true. This episode references an article from a few weeks ago published here - FricaFactoid is a fun, kid-friendly podcast highlighting interesting facts about Africa. Flickr Photo Credits:
- Re: Bizarre Factoid From KingHuman!!! (Thanks to UMG for Music) Bizarre Microphone video, and Scary Thoughts about the way music has changed over the years. (The Bear in this video was NOT HARMED in any way... The bear video is actually just ME on the way to the coffee pot in the morning!!!) Many thanks to UMG for authorizing the use of "A PIRATE LOOKS AT FORTY" aka: "MOTHER-MOTHER OCEAN" Click here ONLY when you're ready to LEAVE MY VIDEO + VISIT UMG'S CHANNEL
- Attack of the Factoids: The Simpsons Game Learn all about Bart and the rest of the Simpson clan in this educational factoid.
- ***iest. Factoid. Ever: Rumble Roses and DOA Bored at work? Give yourself something to do by learning about tanning, bathing suits and Pop Stars. Watch these lovely ladies do what they do best...and no, it has nothing to do with jiggle physics.
- Attack of the Factoids: Pimp My Ride Greetings, pimps of all shapes and sizes! Attack of the Factoids is back with the most pimped out pimpalicious video ever. This factoid has more ***ual overtones than DOA Xtreme 2.
- Codswallop - Friday factoid from In his Friday factoid, Karl from tells us where the term "Codswallop" comes from. For more interesting facts and to subscribe to his daily blog, visit
- Jeff Samuel - Factoid Track: Jeff Samuel - Factoid Release at: Spectral Sound Release: 2005. Genre: Minimal Techno Ref: spc25
- Factoid 3 - Refrigeration Without Electricity A Nigerian teacher and Ashoka fellow, Mohammed Bah Abba has invented an earthenware refrigeration system for preserving perishables in arid climates. Because the system preserves food, families that have used them have seen a drop in disease and an increase in income. The pot-in-pot is simple, affordable, and made form local materials, and so can be introduced throughout Nigeria and West Africa. One clay pot is filled with wet sand, which must be kept moist. Into this sand bed is placed a second smaller pot, which is then covered with a damp cloth. The water in the sand evaporates, causing a drop in temperature, and cooling the inner pot. PHOTO CREDITS
- Attack of the Factoids: Super Mario Galaxy This portly plumber loves his Magic Mushrooms! Find out why in this weeks fact filled factoid.
- Greggy Factoid #2: He Hearts Breaking Out Those Dance Moves 5 Days of Getting to Know Greggy An Oldie, but Goodie....
- Intriguing Ruehl Factoid: Bigfoot May Be An ET! Dr.Franklin Ruehl,Ph.d.,host of cable TV's "Intriguing Ruehl Factoids,One At A Time," presents evidence that Bigfoot may actually be an extraterrestrial entity! E-mail: drruehl@
- CBS 2 Promos: 2008 Weather Factoids #2 Three of CBS 2's second round of weather factoid spots, which began debuting in mid-December 2007.
- Fact or Factoid 5 - HIIT vs Steady State Fact or Factoid 5 - HIIT vs Steady State More at The Adonis Effect
- Greggy Factoid #3 He Loves To Carry Around Murses What's in Greggy's Bag? What's your favorite bag to carry? Murse: Lip Balm: CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm For Donut Charm Contest: The person with the list of most subscribers recruited wins! Send your list of people you made subscribe my channel via YouTube Message with the Subject Line: "Greggy, I got you (blank many) people to subscribe to your channel!" along with the list of names of your friends.
- Snow Factoid #2 Douglas County has 78 dedicated staff and 64 available snow removal units.
- CBS 2 Promo: Summer 2008 Weather Factoid: Lightning Featuring Lonnie Quinn, John Elliott, Elise Finch and Megan Glaros. newsbyte2
- Greggy Factoid #4: He Totes Believes in the Law of Attraction 5 Days of Getting to Know Greggy
- SAT Math Factoid: "Even" Does Not Mean "Positive" This might seem like common sense, but don't underestimate your ability to confuse basic concepts such as "even" and "positive". Join me in this prepcast as we discuss potential SAT Math Section pitfalls and how best to avoid them. Click on the "Play Now" button below to get going.
- Pokemon Factoid Welcome to my very own Pokemon Net Show! Pokemon Factoid ! Basicly what I do in this is battle other people, and review AMV's. Also we will be doing more stuff, like showing popular Pokemon sites on here. But that will come in later episodes. So by for now! Here is the AMV featured in this episode.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about factoid
“Link to this page from your site or blog. Just copy and paste from Randy Cassingham's Blog: Amazing Factoid”
— Amazing Factoid: Randy Cassingham's Blog,
“Factoid Posted by: Tague Oct 22, 05:47 PM. Where did the famous Misfits Skull originate ? Back in the day, Stan Lee put together a © 2008 Suru / Los Angeles, CA / Powered by Media Temple. Blog. Events. Archive. Store. Men. Women. Vinyl. New Products. Specials. Media”
— SURU / Los Angeles: Factoid, suru-
“Labels: factoid, music. posted by Sal Towse at 5:03 PM|| | Tuesday, August 07, 2007. ENQUIRE WITHIN UPON readable blog but now no longer does, wrote that she has a copy too and talked about”
— Towse: views from the Hill,
“Factoid checking. Q: What is your view of the word "factoid"? My dictionary defines it as " A: When "factoid" first showed up in English in the 1970s, it referred to a dubious”
— The Grammarphobia Blog " Blog Archive " Factoid checking,
“The state of being settled, at peace. In Repose offers online memorials, capturing last wishes, and information about end of life issues”
— In Repose Blog: Factoid,
“FACTOID Discussion. Read FACTOID”
— FACTOID. Sugden Barbell,
“Blog: What is It? , A comprehensive ***ysis of the evolution of blogging and what it means today”
— Blog: What is It?,
“Blog. Archive for the Friday Factoids' Category. Friday Factoid: CBS mbaMission is a featured expert in the Beat the GMAT Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant forum, where we answer your most pressing MBA admissions questions. Feel free to ask us your questions. Here are the most recent posts: View”
— MBA admissions consulting - mbaMission | Blog " Friday Factoids,