- Exogenous adrenal insufficiency is a condition in which the adrenal glands release too little of the hormone cortisol, but there is no problem with the glands themselves. Quickly stopping treatment with glucocorticoids is the most common cause of exogenous adrenal insufficiency. — “Exogenous adrenal insufficiency”,
- exogenous adj. Biology . Derived or developed from outside the body; originating externally. Botany The biology term "exogenous" — produced outside the body — was on the minds of biking fans today as Floyd Landis' slide from fame to infamy became more certain:. — “exogenous: Definition from ”,
- A 55-year-old woman with melasma develops biopsy-proved exogenous ochronosis in the setting of prolonged topical hydroquinone use. A limited number of similar reports exist in the US literature and are the basis for an FDA call to review hydroquinone-based products. — “Exogenous ochronosis”,
- Definition of exogenous from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of exogenous. Pronunciation of exogenous. Definition of the word exogenous. Origin of the word exogenous. — “exogenous - Definition of exogenous at ”,
- Exogenous: Originating from without (the body). This term refers to hormones, enzymes, or other bioactive chemicals produced outside the patient's body and injected, ingested, inhaled, or introduced into the body in some other manner. The. — “Exogenous - Canine Diabetes Wiki”,
- Definition of exogenous in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of exogenous. Pronunciation of exogenous. Translations of exogenous. exogenous synonyms, exogenous antonyms. Information about exogenous in the free online English dictionary and. — “exogenous - definition of exogenous by the Free Online”,
- a : caused by factors (as food or a traumatic factor) or an agent (as a disease-producing organism) from outside the organism or system b : introduced from or. — “Exogenous - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- The terms exogenous hyperthyroidism (thyrotoxicosis) and ectopic hyperthyroidism include those disorders in which the source of the excessive thyroid hormone is extrathyroidal. Exogenous hyperthyroidism (thyrotoxicosis factitia) is the term used. — “Exogenous and ectopic hyperthyroidism”,
- Exogenous Cushing syndrome is a form of Cushing syndrome that occurs in people taking glucocorticoid also called corticosteroid hormones, such as prednisone. Cushing syndrome - corticosteroid induce. — “Cushing Syndrome - Exogenous | ”,
- Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions Exogenous: Originating from outside the organism. Insulin taken by a diabetic is. — “Exogenous definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of”,
- 2006, for culture-proven exogenous fungal endophthalmitis. Culture-positive exogenous fungal endophthalmitis occurred in 41 eyes, including 18 cases (44. — “Exogenous Fungal Endophthalmitis: Microbiology and Clinical”,
- Exogenous definition, originating from outside; derived externally. See more. — “Exogenous | Define Exogenous at ”,
- Exogenous information including symptoms, causes, diseases, symptoms, treatments, and other medical and health issues. — “Exogenous - ”,
- In biology, "exogenous" refers to an action or object coming from the outside of a system. In biology, an exogenous factor is any material that is present and active in an individual organism or living cell but that. — “Exogeny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- exogenous - definition of exogenous from : Caused or produced by factors external to a model, organism, organization, or system. Opposite of endogenous. — “exogenous definition”,
- exogenous (not comparable) (biology) produced or originating outside of an organism (medicine) of a disease: having an external cause (economics) of information: received from outside a group (economics) descriptive of a group created by public as opposed to private information. — “exogenous - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of exogenous in the Medical Dictionary. exogenous explanation. Information about exogenous in Free online English dictionary. What is exogenous? Meaning of exogenous medical term. What does exogenous mean?. — “exogenous - definition of exogenous in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- Exogenous (or exogeneous) (from the Greek words "exo" and "gen", meaning "outside" and "production") refers to an action or object coming from outside a system. It is the opposite of endogenous, something. — “Exogenous - Psychology Wiki”,
- A development that results from an existing factor, such as decreased investment spending following a rise in the Federal Reserve's discount rate, would be classified as endogenous, not exogenous, due to its having logically arisen from the status quo. — “Exogenous - Conservapedia”,
related videos for exogenous
- NCEA Animal rhythms and actograms This podcast investigates the ways animals control their activity to ensure they are active at times that suit their adaptations. Topics covered include: circadian and circatidal rhythms; endogenous and exogenous biological clocks; zeitgebers; and interpreting actograms.
- Exogenous and endogenous variables in the IS-LM model Exogenous variables are those variables that are independent from income (Y) and the interest rate (i). These are variables such as autonomous consumption, autonomous investment, the marginal propensity to consume, the nominal money supply, government spending and in this model taxes. Endogenous variables are influenced by the level of income and the interest rate. These are variables such as induced consumption, investment and demand for money.
- Endogenous versus Exogenous Origins of Crises Are large biological extinctions such as the Cretaceous/Tertiary KT boundary due to a meteorite, extreme volcanic activity or self-organized critical extinction cascades? Are commercial successes due to a progressive reputation cascade or the result of a well orchestrated advertisement? Are financial crashes due to external shocks or to self-organized instabilities, are intermittent bursts of financial volatility resulting from external shocks or from cumulative effects of news in a long-memory system? Are earthquakes witnesses of tectonic forces or actors triggering other earthquakes close to a critical self-sustained triggering process? Determining the chain of causality for extreme events in complex systems requires disentangling interwoven exogenous and endogenous contributions with either no clear or too many signatures. Here, I review several efforts carried out with collaborators, which suggest a general strategy for understanding the organization of several complex systems under the dual effect of endogenous and exogenous fluctuations. The studied examples are: earthquake foreshocks, mainshock, aftershocks, Internet download shocks, book sale shocks, social shocks, financial volatility shocks, and financial crashes. Simple models are offered to quantitatively relate the endogenous organization to the exogenous response of the system. Suggestions for applications of these ideas toother problems including illnesses and climate are discussed. Didier Sornette ...
- Exogenous Testosterone Gynecomastia - Remove Male ***s Really Fast @# Exogenous Testosterone Gynecomastia. What do you do when you awoke using a firmer chest tomorrow? Take into consideration how you would feel, experiencing possibly initially since childhood, no longer embarrassment. No requirement to realize that heavy sweater or baggy...
- Robotics System I with Exogenous Connectors
- Q28E: Difference between exogenous and endogenous money supply
- Animation: How DNA Works A quick animated exposition of a complex subject - human reproduction at the DNA level. marshall@ prvideo.tv, 310-403-2507 310-403-2507
- Dermatologist discusses on Common Skin Allergies and Patch Testing Eczema can be produced by exogenous factors and is referred to as exogenous or contact dermatitis. There are two forms of contact eczema: irritant and allergic.Knowing about Patch testing for skin allergies with @
- Breathe Australian Idol top ten finalist (Season 3) Ricki Lee Coulter released her third single from her debut album. This time a poignant, ballad titled Breathe
- D-Side - Speechless add COMMENTS and RATINGS pls! This is one of UK boyband D-Side's video clips taken from their first album "Stronger Together". This is actually the only video clip that I have seen from D-Side in Australia.
- Why men with Klinefelter's syndrome are infertile & why exogenous testosterone doesn't help Responding to comments by Zdunmar on this video:
- Megan MacGarvie: How Important is US Location for Research in Science? This paper asks whether scientists located outside the US are at a disadvantage when it comes to research productivity. We make use of a dataset of foreign-born US-educated scientists that allows us to exploit exogenous variation in post-Ph.D. location induced by visa status. We thus are able to compare students who were required by law to leave the US after the completion of their doctoral studies with similar students who were allowed to remain in the US We assess whether students who left the US have more or fewer publications and/or citations when compared to a control student with the same advisor. Instrumenting for location using visa status and accounting for the current country's real GDP per capita, we find that the negative relationship between non-US location and research output is present and large for countries with low income per capita but completely eliminated when the researcher is located in a country at or above the 90th percentile of GDP per capita. This suggests that a scientist exogenously located in a country at the top of the income distribution can expect to be as productive in research as he or she would be in the US
- Lipoprotein Metabolism Lipoprotein Metabolism The handling of lipoproteins in the body is referred to as lipoprotein metabolism. It is divided into two pathways, exogenous and endogenous, depending in large part on whether the lipoproteins in question are composed chiefly of dietary (exogenous) lipids or whether they originated in the liver (endogenous). Exogenous pathway ----------------------------- Epithelial cells lining the small intestine readily absorb lipids from the diet. These lipids, including triglycerides, phospholipids, and cholesterol, are assembled with apolipoprotein B-48 into chylomicrons. These nascent chylomicrons are secreted from the intestinal epithelial cells into the lymphatic circulation in a process that depends heavily on apolipoprotein B-48. As they circulate through the lymphatic vessels, nascent chylomicrons bypass the liver circulation and are drained via the thoracic duct into the bloodstream. In the bloodstream, HDL particles donate apolipoprotein C-II and apolipoprotein E to the nascent chylomicron; the chylomicron is now considered mature. Via apolipoprotein C-II, mature chylomicrons activate lipoprotein lipase (LPL), an enzyme on endothelial cells lining the blood vessels. LPL catalyzes the hydrolysis of triacylglycerol (ie glycerol covalently joined to three fatty acids) that ultimately releases glycerol and fatty acids from the chylomicrons. Glycerol and fatty acids can then be absorbed in peripheral tissues, especially adipose and muscle, for energy and ...
- The Exogenous Endotoxin Theory Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger's videos at bit.ly Donate at bit.ly DESCRIPTION: The endotoxemia (bacterial toxins in the bloodstream) that follows a meal of animal products and results in inflammation and stiffened arteries may come from the food itself rather than from one's own gut bacteria. This is the second video of a three-part series exploring the mechanism behind the spike of inflammation that follows within hours of a meal containing animal products. See yesterday's video-of-the-day for part one ( Food Mass Transit ( details intestinal transit time and for more on chocolate see Update on Chocolate ( Healthiest Chocolate Fix ( and A Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ( The chocolate thing reminds me of the nitrate story. When accompanied by phytonutrients, what could have an adverse effect ends up being beneficial—see Are Nitrates Pollutants or Nutrients? ( Tomorrow I'll close up this fascinating topic by exploring the role fat may play in this endotoxic reaction to meat and other animal products in Dead Meat Bacteria Endotoxemia ( In the meantime, there are hundreds of other videos on more than a thousand subjects for you to check out at ( Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and he'll try to answer it!
- Intervention and dreams of exogenous state-building | Dr Toby Dodge Security and International Relations Programme, University of Westminster Guest Speaker: Dr Toby Dodge, London School of Economics Dr. Toby Dodge is Deputy Director of LSE IDEAS, a Reader in the International Relations Department at the LSE, and a Senior Consulting Fellow for the Middle East, International Institute for Strategic Studies, London (www2
- Phenomenon of Anthill Provocation Stimulus Description: www.cryosurgery.at Professor Dr. Nikolai N. Korpan: Exogenous impacts of living systems: Similarity between Anthill Provocation Stimulus Phenomenon and Autonomous Tumor Substance. Autonomous tumor substance response to exogenous provocation: Dike burst to the tumor cells spreading out and forming new tumor colonies (since 1995). An new standard for oncological surgery: 1) www.cryosurgery.at 2) www.cryosurgery.at
- Ibogaine Trip Explained, Re Created with Graphics A cut out from the film: "Big Pharma's OxyContin Agenda" An interview with an Ibogaine user. DMT illuminati dimethyltryptamine spiritual molecule spirit expanded consciousness shaman guru crystals freebase hyperdimensional experience explanation scientific fact resistance awakening 2012 pineal gland brain chemistry how to smoke it walk through threw guide 101 smoking video evolve evolution nn dmt tryptamine psyclobin hallucination hallucinatory visuals visualistic pictures frankie gotz philosophy ayuasca third eye chakra activation exogenous induce DMT illuminati dimethyltryptamine spiritual molecule spirit expanded consciousness shaman guru crystals freebase hyperdimensional experience explanation scientific fact resistance awakening 2012 pineal gland brain chemistry how to smoke it walk through threw guide 101 smoking video evolve evolution nn dmt tryptamine psyclobin hallucination hallucinatory visuals visualistic pictures frankie gotz spirit hallucinogens psychedelics sacrade geometry geometrical patterns nature another dimension entity entities subconscious human being divinity divine holy blissful
- HCVS 2011 RP-Tests: Block B Endogenous In 2011, the HCVS Team conducted a series of tests for their research paper "Investigating Endogenous and Exogenous Viewpoints in 3-Dimensional (3D) Environments: Situation Effectiveness and Variable Differences". They used various videos in what they term as Real Life Scenario (RLS) tests in order to investigate which viewpoint (exogenous or endogenous) would be more effective in the application of a 3D Virtual Campus. This is one of the videos they used, the endogenous viewpoint of Block B.
- HCVS 2011 RP-Tests: Block B Exogenous In 2011, the HCVS Team conducted a series of tests for their research paper "Investigating Endogenous and Exogenous Viewpoints in 3-Dimensional (3D) Environments: Situation Effectiveness and Variable Differences". They used various videos in what they term as Real Life Scenario (RLS) tests in order to investigate which viewpoint (exogenous or endogenous) would be more effective in the application of a 3D Virtual Campus. This is one of the videos they used, the exogenous viewpoint of Block B.
- Leo Tilman on Exogenous Shocks
- D-Side Where Do You Run COMMENT VIDEO PLS. THANKS A self fan made video of my fave D-Side song "Where Do You Run". Sadly, I dont think it was released as a single so I made a video for it instead. It's my first self made fan video so pardon me if it looks unprofessional.It was difficult to find any D-Side videos before so I just put in clips from other video clips. Anyone can guess which video clips I used for this clip?
- Exogenous - Lies Exogenous played their original titled "Lies" at Singapore Band Challenge 2008
- Exogenous Serotonin Desensitization Mania preivew of some daft (heh) thing I'm working on, basically have the main theme
- Robotics System II with Exogenous Connectors
- The difference between endogenous and exogenous varaibles This movie goes over very simple examples of the difference between endogenous and exogenous variables with some examples using a demand function. More information is available at
- TV9 - Monkey Transformation (genetics) Into Man Whats Next ?? : "Rupanthara" - Full TV9 - Monkey Transformation (genetics) Into Man Whats Next ?? : "Rupanthara" - Full..! In molecular biology transformation is genetic alteration of a cell resulting from the direct uptake, incorporation and expression of exogenous genetic material (exogenous DNA) from its surroundings and taken up through the cell membrane(s). Transformation occurs naturally in some species of bacteria, but it can also be effected by artificial means in other cells. For transformation to happen, bacteria must be in a state of competence, which might occur as a time-limited response to environmental conditions such as starvation and cell density. Transformation is one of three processes by which exogenous genetic material may be introduced into a bacterial cell, the other two being conjugation (transfer of genetic material between two bacterial cells in direct contact) and transduction (injection of foreign DNA by a bacteriophage virus into the host bacterium). "Transformation" may also be used to describe the insertion of new genetic material into nonbacterial cells, including animal and plant cells; however, because "transformation" has a special meaning in relation to animal cells, indicating progression to a cancerous state, the term should be avoided for animal cells when describing introduction of exogenous genetic material. Introduction of foreign DNA into eukaryotic cells is often called "transfection". Tv9, Transformation, molecular biology, genetics, transfection, exogenous DNA ...
- Exogenous Abuse Mal Brough presents an ex-soldier's take on representative parliamentary democracy and racial discrimination. Because armies of all colours have enjoyed an historical association with ***ual assault and land theft. Dedicated the memory of Stanley Bruce.
- exogenous implementation the implementation of exogeneity by means of subliminal occurrence of exemplary existential limina
- Everwood - Concrete Angel A video created from different clips from the TV series Everwood starring Emily VanCamp and Gregory Smith. The series has ben officially pulled out by the network, so this clip serves as a reminder of this great family oriented TV series.
- Heinz Winckler - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Live) Comments WOULD be appreciated. Winner of South African Idol season one Heinz Winckler performing the song "I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing" in the first World Idol. He came fourth in the said World Idol overall.
- Effects of pH and Temperature on Glucagon Modeled as a Coarse-Grained Bead-String Polymer Ver.3 Note: This version fixes some additional typos and errors from the previous version. Glucagon and insulin play major roles in regulating blood glucose levels, and people with type 1 diabetes mellitus need exogenous sources of these hormones for survival. One major issue faced by glucagon pumps that automate these exogenous injections is the problem of stability, as glucagon rapidly forms precipitates upon standard clinical preparation which greatly decrease their shelf lives. To understand general trends that cause these effects and determine conditions under which glucagon can be stored in an aqueous solution, a molecular dynamics simulation was conducted to illustrate the properties of a glucagon molecule under varying pH and temperature conditions. Glucagon was modeled as a bead-string polymer of 29 coarse-grain units, with each unit representing a separate amino acid and thus having its individual parameters, including different radii and charge. The changes in pH was modeled as changes in the total charge of each amino acid unit based on the charge of its R-group(s), and an Anderson thermostat was utilized to model changes in temperature. The radius of gyration of the simulated glucagon molecule increases with the distance from neutral pH. A similar, but plateauing trend can be seen with increasing simulation temperature. These trends have comparable counterparts to experimental results found in literature.
- Canada cannot withstand the exogenous shocks headed its way In this video I detail why there is a 0% probability that Canada is able to miraculously avoid the very real exogenous shocks headed its way in the form of first a global slowdown and recession, and finally a decade and a half long depression. Visit the website for additional commentary and helpful information http The Facebook Page where you will find links to news articles
- bacterial transformation In molecular biology transformation is the genetic alteration of a cell resulting from the direct uptake, incorporation and expression of exogenous genetic material (exogenous DNA) from its surrounding and taken up through the cell membrane(s). Transformation occurs most commonly in bacteria and in some species occurs naturally. Transformation can also be effected by artificial means. Bacteria that are capable of being transformed, whether naturally or artificially, are called competent. Transformation is one of three processes by which exogenous genetic material may be introduced into bacterial cell, the other two being conjugation (transfer of genetic material between two bacterial cells in direct contact), and transduction (injection of foreign DNA by a bacteriophage into the host). Transformation may also used to describe the insertion of new genetic material into nonbacterial cells including animal and plant cells, however, because transformation has a special meaning in relation to animal cells indicating progression to a cancerous state, the term should be avoided for animal cells when describing introduction of exogenous genetic material. Introduction of foreign DNA into eukaryotic cells is usually called "transfection".
- Rhinolithiasis Corps étrangers des fosses nasales Rhinolithiase Dr KADRI Kamel Rhinoliths are uncommon foreign bodies formed by in situ calcification of intranasal endogenous or exogenous foreign material. Any material, from exogenous or endogenous origin, can act as a potential agent of a rhinolith, first becoming lodged in the nasal cavity and then being calcified because of gradual deposition of salts from nasal, lachrymal, and inflammatory secretions.Teeth, sequestra, dried blood clots, dried pus, desquamated epithelium, leukocytes, and osseous fragments are examples of endogenous precipitants. Fruit seeds, beads, buttons, dirt, pebbles, sand, peas, parasites, wood, glass, and remains of a gauze tampon are examples of exogenous sources.
- Time-lapse Images of a Growth Cone Expressing PHakt-GFP during exogenous PIP3 application Time-lapse Confocal Images of a Xenopus Spinal Neuron Growth Cone Expressing PHakt-GFP (Pseudocolor). The arrow indicates local application (at time = 0 s) of a gradient of exogenous PI(3,4,5)P3 (400 μM in the pipette) plus carrier from a micropipette, which elicits translocation of the PHakt-GFP biosensor to the growth cone plasmalemma that is predominantly higher on the side closer to the gradient source.
- Detritus - Exogenous Artist: Detritus Label: Ad Noiseam adn26d File under industrial / drum'n'bass / downtempo. Finally the first full length CD by Detritus. Energetic d'n'b structures, noise and well chosen melodies form a very personal album, dynamic and touching. With his acute composition skills, well chosen tones and dynamic beats, Detritus displays here a tour de force showing that rhythmic music can be both beautiful and innovative.
- alberto roman. exogenous modulators savage myths guitar
- Exogenous - 2001 Gazelle Handicap The late Exogenous wins with a nice burst of energy in the Gazelle Handicap. She badly injured herself in the paddock coming to the track for 2001 Breeders Cup Distaff and was sadly euthanized a few days later.
- ultrasound: effects of exogenous hormones on ovaries and follicular activity by DR TAHIR A SIDDIQUI. Gujranwala. Pakistan.
- Astani Department Seminar: Oct 13, 2010 - Dr. Craig Taylor Robust Simulation and Catastrophe Diagnostic for Accounting for Uncertainty in Catastrophe Risk ***ysis Dr. Craig Taylor, Director, Research for Baseline Management Company, Inc. and Research Professor, Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Viterbi School of Engineering Description: In these seminars, the speaker outlined catastrophe risk procedures for infrastructure systems and showed how the uncertainties in the models involved could be accounted for in the overall loss distribution. Methods were outlined to manage the uncertainties in the parameters that are explicitly considered within each part of the model (eg, hazards, response of components, systems response). These are the "nominal" or "endogenous" uncertainties. With the introduction of alternative models, based on different assumptions, parameters, or data, one may begin to account for the remaining "exogenous" uncertainties that lie within the bounds of current knowledge. Of course, no domain of science is or should be ever "settled," so exogenous elements will persist, contributing to some residual uncertainty. Robust simulation begins with a preferred set of models and a test of the "danger" of the loss distribution given an extremely large number of simulations. The "exogenous" uncertainties in the catastrophe loss distribution are illustrated in ongoing research as in missile risk ***ysis, global climate change, climate conditioning for hurricanes and other severe weather events, and ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about exogenous
“Rose Hybridizers Association Forum Stefan, Awhile ago I asked the same question,but had no definative response to the post on the forum. The first two years of hybridizing ,I suspected the exogenous seeds were'nt viable,as Jadae stated,because of being burnt or dehydrated during formation of the hips”
— RHA Forum - Message and Follow Ups,
“The Importance of Being Exogenous. I usually don't respond to blogosphere commentary on my exogenous tax changes, the tax changes now being contemplated in DC are not exogenous,”
— The Importance of Being Exogenous,
“Exogenous Blog is the place where Exogenic Music Group will be sharing with you all about our artists and their new music releases, videos, pictures and shows. Our Genres: trance, electronica, beats,”
— Exogenous Music Blog - Information, Reviews, and Comments on,
“: Hillerbrand and Taylor: On Didier Sornette's Blog. Hillerbrand and Taylor: On Didier Sornette's "Endogenous and Exogenous Risk" Posted At : January 21, 2008 11:58 AM | Posted By : Admin. Related Categories: Events, Technology & Society. The aim of this note is to summarise the key points”
— Oxford Martin School Blog: Hillerbrand and Taylor: On Didier,
“exogenous music blog listing at Airnyc art directory. Northwest Music Blog (), Music-For-All: Blog (music-for-), My movie blog (), Yahoo! Music Blog ()”
— Exogenous Music Blog - Exogenous Music Blog Resources,
“Exogenic Music Group will be sharing with you all about our artists, their releases, videos, photos. (NL) Exogenous Music Blog. Exogenic Music Group will be sharing with you all about our artists, their releases, videos, photos. Bezoek”
— Scoutle - Exogenous Music Blog (Scout Exogenic) - NL,
“Posted - 19/9/2006 20:03:37. Looking at the picture in the Examination & Diagnosis: Although i can't think of any exogenous pathogenic factor that would cause hair loss ?”
— Exogenous & Exterior, shen-
“I could see this might be a problem if gut health was compromised; exogenous AGEs would then have a pathway to get into our tissues. Assuming someone is on a low carbohydrate paleolithic style diet, what evidence is there that the exogenous”
— The Heart Scan Blog: The Anti-AGEing Diet,
“a way as to focus specifically on the extent to which different exogenous shocks affect household Asia and Pacific Forum on Poverty. as to generate the set of prices that is consistent with "equilibrium" in”
— The Asia and Pacific Forum on Poverty,
similar for exogenous
- exogenous factor
- exogenous factors
- sports science
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- free encyclopedia
- massively multiplayer online game
- free dictionary
- economic model
- demand model
- consumer tastes
- response values
- contrast agent
- medical imaging
- english dictionary
- exogenous origin
- exogenous obesity
- external factors
- science dictionary
- exogenous depression
- thesaurus browser
- exogenous dna
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- medical dictionary
- viral agent
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- exogenous virus
- exogenous shocks
- exogenous insulin
- princeton university
- reference library