- In practice, the estimation of the evapotranspiration rate for a specific crop requires first calculating potential or reference evapotranspiration and then applying the proper crop coefficients (Kc) to estimate actual crop evapotranspiration (ETa). — “ABE 343/AE256: Evapotranspiration: Potential or Reference?”, edis.ifas.ufl.edu
- Because of these variabilities, water managers who are responsible for planning and adjudicating the distribution of water resources need to have a thorough understanding of the evapotranspiration process and knowledge about the spatial and temporal rates of evapotranspiration. — “Evapotranspiration and Droughts”, geochange.er.usgs.gov
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Evapotranspiration? The term evapotranspiration combines two words: evaporation of water from the soil, and transpiration of water from plants into the air. — “What is Evapotranspiration?”,
- Calculation of Evapotranspiration (ETo) from sensor readings at over 100 weather stations throughout California. — “CIMIS - [ ET Overview ]”, wwwcimis.water.ca.gov
- An overview of evapotranspiration, which is a combination of evaporation and transpiration. Learn about the climate concept of evapotranspiration and potential evapotranspiration from your Geography site. — “Evapotranspiration - An Overview of Evapotranspiration”,
- Anyone delving into the world of green roofs will hear the word "evapotranspiration" sooner or later. Evapotranspiration can be thought of as vegetation's version of sweating. — “: Green Roof Energy Series Part 2”,
- The Water Cycle: Evapotranspiration, from from USGS Water Science for Schools. Our water cycle diagram is available in 60 languages. — “The Water Cycle: Evapotranspiration, from USGS Water Science”, ga.water.usgs.gov
- Evapotranspiration, a major component in terrestrial water balance and net primary productivity models, is diﬃcult to measure This study compared ﬁve models of potential evapotranspiration (PET) applied to a ponderosa pine forest ecosystem at. — “Evapotranspiration models compared on a Sierra Nevada forest”, cnr.berkeley.edu
- Most climate models have suggested that evapotranspiration, which is the movement of water from the land to the atmosphere, would increase with global warming. The new research, published online this week in the journal Nature, found that's exactly what was happening from 1982 to the late 1990s. — “Land 'evapotranspiration' taking unexpected turn: Huge parts”,
- Evapotranspiration (ET) is a term describing the transport of water into the atmosphere Other contributors to evapotranspiration may include evaporation from wet canopy surface. — “Evapotranspiration”,
- Evapotranspiration (ET) is a term used to describe the sum of evaporation and plant transpiration from the Earth's land surface to atmosphere. Potential evapotranspiration (PET) represents the evapotranspiration rate from a given surface without moisture limitation. — “Evapotranspiration Data - Everglades Depth Estimation Network”, sofia.usgs.gov
- Although lysimeters may be effective in accurately determining evapotranspiration levels, on a large scale it would be impossible to implement such a design. Researchers therefore have come to use large scale measurements of rainfall to determine evapotranspiration levels. — “Evapotranspiration”, web.mit.edu
- Definition of evapotranspiration from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of evapotranspiration. Pronunciation of evapotranspiration. Definition of the word evapotranspiration. Origin of the word evapotranspiration. — “evapotranspiration - Definition of evapotranspiration at”,
- evapotranspiration ( i′vapō′tranzpə′rāshən ) ( hydrology ) Discharge of water from the earth's surface to the atmosphere by evaporation from lakes,. — “Evapotranspiration: Definition from ”,
- Evapotranspiration summary with 5 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Evapotranspiration Summary and ***ysis Summary | ”,
- Evapotranspiration (ET) is a major component of water balance in South Florida. The SFWMM uses different methods of calculating evapotranspiration depending on the characteristics of the land surface. — “Evapotranspiration”, cse.fau.edu
- A report on Evapotranspiration by Phreatophytes Along the Lower Colorado River at Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, Arizona. — “Evapotranspiration by Phreatophytes Along the Lower Colorado”, pubs.usgs.gov
- Evapotranspiration (ET) is a term used to describe the sum of evaporation and plant transpiration from the Earth's land surface to atmosphere. Potential evapotranspiration (PET) is a representation of the environmental demand for evapotranspiration and represents the evapotranspiration rate. — “Evapotranspiration - TerritorioScuola Wikipedia English”,
- Evapotranspiration (ET) is a term used to describe the sum of evaporation and plant transpiration from the Earth's land surface to atmosphere. Potential evapotranspiration (PET) is a representation of the environmental demand for evapotranspiration and represents the evapotranspiration rate. — “Evapotranspiration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Evapotranspiration: Plants absorb water through their roots and emit it through their Together, these processes are referred to as evapotranspiration, which lowers temperatures by using heat from. — “Glossary | Heat Island Effect | U.S. EPA”, epa.gov
- Determining evapotranspiration. This chapter explains the concepts of and the differences between reference crop evapotranspiration (ETo) and crop evapotranspiration under standard conditions (ETc) and various management and environmental conditions (ETc adj). — “Chapter 1 - Introduction to evapotranspiration”,
- In fact, in the areas surveyed (Australia, Africa, South America, and parts of China, India and Indonesia), desertification – the consequence of failed evapotranspiration activities – continues unabated, presumably because some critical tipping point has been reached. — “The Next Eco-Crisis: 'Evapotranspiration' | Use ”,
- Evapotranspiration: - The loss of water from the soil both by evaporation and by transpiration from the plants growing in the soil. ReliefWeb (press release), (2) Radiation and evapotranspiration data enter into a crop growth model, which simulates crop yield on a daily basis. — “Evapotranspiration”,
related videos for evapotranspiration
- Empirez Gameplay - Beta Testing Please stay tuned and subscribe.
- Gardening Rhythms: Water, Evapotranspiration And Plant Guilds Part 2 In this episode we are considering water conservation for your lawn and plants and exploring plant guilds to create small functional ecosystems by your design. In addition we will be taking a look at water timers and Evapotranspiration (ET) equipment. Small water catchments are explored for your gutters and drain spouts.
- 624 Finally, an awesome opportunity that absolutely anyone can join! www.OnlineVenture.ws 624 Finally, an awesome opportunity that absolutely anyone can join! melaleuca evapotranspiration calculations florida doncaster clothing cambridge press fruta vida quantum leap series cambridge nutraceuticals cambridge Honda kitchen cabinets doncaster uk mick maye doncaster exceed rc parts doncaster racecourse beauticontrol party easy way to lose weight exfuze the power of seven cambridge diet success stories free network practice test what stores sell amsoil easy way to tie necktie isagenix Calgary cambridge credit counseling
- Mapping Evapotranspiration, Idaho: Finalist Presentation Mapping Evapotranspiration, an Innovations in American Government Finalist, presented before the National Selection Committee in May 2009. This Idaho initiative produces detailed images of evapotranspiration, enhancing the understanding of local and regional water-demand issues.
- evapotranspiration No description. This sign video was contributed by users of the ASL-STEM Forum: aslstem.cs.washington.edu
- Solar Sync - Programming - Part 1 of 2: Controller Setup Solar Sync is a sensor system that, when connected to a Hunter controller, will automatically adjust your controller watering based upon changes in local climate conditions. The Solar-Sync utilizes a solar and temperature sensor to measure on-site weather conditions used to determine evapotranspiration (ET), or the rate at which plants and turf use water. In addition, the Solar-Sync sensor includes a Hunter Rain-Clik and Freeze-Clik sensor that will shut down your irrigation system when it rains and/or during freezing conditions. A small module connects the sensor to the controller and will automatically increase or decrease watering run times based on changes in weather.
- Gardening Rhythms: Water, Evapotranspiration And Plant Guilds Part 1 In this episode we are considering water conservation for your lawn and plants and exploring plant guilds to create small functional ecosystems by your design. In addition we will be taking a look at water timers and Evapotranspiration (ET) equipment. Small water catchments are explored for your gutters and drain spouts.
- September 2009 Irrigation Scheduling September Irrigation Scheduling to evapotranspiration (plant water need), made easy!
- Corrine Corrine, Howard Stern Miss Amputee pageant contestant, descrbes her new prosthetic arm.
- Protecting Water: Crop Coefficient (ET) Study Lawn and recreational turf can require significant amounts of irrigation to maintain turf function and use. Practices that lower water requirements are especially important as water restrictions and demand for water increase. Scheduling irrigation according to actual turfgrass water use rates (ET) reduces waste by replacing only the amount of water lost from the rootzone to turfgrass use. Reference ET values obtained from weather stations must be adjusted using crop coefficients (Kc values) to achieve a more accurate estimate of actual turf ET. This research seeks to address the current lack of ET data and Kc values specific for climatic conditions and management of recreational turf typical of New England.
- Regents' Professor Jim Shuttleworth Shuttleworth, a UA professor of hydrology and water resources, is considered one of the world's leading experts in understanding the interaction among the land surface, its vegetation and the atmosphere through the physical process of evapotranspiration. He was recently inducted as a Regents' professor.
- Gardening Rhythms: Water, Evapotranspiration And Plant Guilds Part 3 In this episode we are considering water conservation for your lawn and plants and exploring plant guilds to create small functional ecosystems by your design. In addition we will be taking a look at water timers and Evapotranspiration (ET) equipment. Small water catchments are explored for your gutters and drain spouts.
- Charles and Diana: A Royal Love Story (Excerpt 12) In this scene from the 1982 TV movie, "Charles and Diana: A Royal Love Story," Lady Diana talks about the stress she's under with Prince Charle's private secretary, Edward Adeane. She and Charles then talk about the forthcoming wedding in anticipation. David Lobb and Caroline Bliss co-starred, with Rod Taylor in a supporting role.
- All Time Low- Come One, Come All with lyrics hey everybody!!! this is the first video i made with lyrics, so it may be kinda messed up. Enjoy!!! I don't own any of the music or pictures; i'm just a fan
- BLENDER: The Palmer method The Palmer method (Palmer, 1965) is one of methods for the calculation of the mean monthly values of water balance components (potential and actual evapotranspiration, moisture loss from the soil, recharge and runoff). The Palmer method assumes that precipitation amount is distributed between the evapotranspiration and drenching soil with the excess water running off. If the precipitation amount is insufficient, the soil water storage evaporates and there is no runoff. This model was I build in Blender. Thanks to Jonathan Williamson and rest of the crew from for help on learning working in Blender with their great tutorials, and support. It is on Croatian language because this video was made for one presentation lesson for Prof.dr.sc. Želimir Ortolan, dipl.ing.geol. who teach on "Faculty of Civil Engineering Osijek" (Croatia). Blender 2.57b Sony Vegas Pro 10.1 Three from: PS I don't know reason why YouTube make it a little to dark.. original is OK.
- Rain Rain The sun, which drives the water cycle, heats water in oceans and seas. Water evaporates as water vapor into the air. Ice and snow can sublimate directly into water vapor. Evapotranspiration is water transpired from plants and evaporated from the soil. Rising air currents take the vapor up into the atmosphere where cooler temperatures cause it to condense into clouds. Air currents move water vapor around the globe, cloud particles collide, grow, and fall out of the sky as precipitation. Some precipitation falls as snow or hail, and can accumulate as ice caps and glaciers, which can store frozen water for thousands of years. Snowpacks can thaw and melt, and the melted water flows over land as snowmelt. Most water falls back into the oceans or onto land as rain, where the water flows over the ground as surface runoff. A portion of runoff enters rivers in valleys in the landscape, with streamflow moving water towards the oceans. Runoff and groundwater are stored as freshwater in lakes. Not all runoff flows into rivers, much of it soaks into the ground as infiltration. Some water infiltrates deep into the ground and replenishes aquifers, which store freshwater for long periods of time. Some infiltration stays close to the land surface and can seep back into surface-water bodies (and the ocean) as groundwater discharge. Some groundwater finds openings in the land surface and comes out as freshwater springs. Over time, the water returns to the ocean, where our water cycle ...
- Electric Fans for Golf Courses Electric fans are used to promote air movement across the turf to enhance cooling of the turf by enhancing evapotranspiration
- Rural development: improve rural economy to fight desertification Easy, user-friendly methods, should be used to transmit design concepts to rural communities so farmers can improve environmental conditions and the lands they cultivate. The various designs in the project has different shapes and scales; all however focus on those elementary functions -and complex at the same time- which generate biological events. In shape they are a combination of elements such as vegetable fibers, wood, earth and living plants. These elements are often left to decay naturally, so the designs are immediately integrated in to the landscape and become in the mid-long term, part of the sub-saharian system. The techniques used are either local or any case easy to implement: as for example the blowing of bubbles of Arabic gum, used underground as the underlying weave of living carpets, created by the interlacement of seeds or cuttings from xerophyte plants. 4.2 Geo-climatic bubbles, which reduce the strong evapotranspiration, are moulded with water-soluble resin. Resin is extracted from Senegal Acacia and other Acacia species spp.; with just 1,5 kg of Arabic gum in water solution (1:1) two hemispheres can be shaped, spreading resin layers over two caps of Calabas oiled in advance; the hemispheres can then be joined by humidifying with few water the connection edges. An element which work as a position indicator has to be inserted in the hollow volume, when the sphere will be underground. Once got the desired shape, in order to make resin stable by keeping ...
- Gymnosperms p1 Botany Lab Slides, Gynosperms
- Evapotranspiration Irrigation Controllers Instructional Video An educational video about Evapotranspiration Irrigation Controllers designed specifically for the homeowner.
- Clean Room at NASA Goddard #tourntweet Scientists work on parts for TIRS (Thermal Infrared Sensor) in a Class 10000 clean room at NASA Goddard. These video clips were captured during NASA Goddard Space Flight Center's inaugural "Tour & Tweet" on October 27, 2010 in Greenbelt, MD. You can read more about the "Tour & Tweet" at: "TIRS is one of two instruments flying on the Landsat Data Continuity Mission (LDCM), the next generation in a series of satellites that have provided multispectral data of Earth's surface for more than 38 years. TIRS and the Operational Land Imager (OLI), being built by Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp in Boulder, Colo., will extend Landsat's unparalleled record of Earth's changing landscapes. NASA plans to launch LDCM in December 2012 as the follow-on to Landsat-7, launched in 1999. Landsat 7 and 5, launched in 1984, are continuing to supply images and operating beyond their design lives. As with preceding Landsat missions, the US Geological Survey (USGS) will operate LDCM and maintain its data archive once it begins observations. The 236-kg (525-lb.) TIRS is a two-channel thermal imager, providing 100-meter (328 feet) spatial resolution across a 185 km (115 mile) field-of-view. Both Landsats-5 and -7 provide thermal data, and the addition of TIRS will extend the Landsat database in the thermal infrared bands needed by a variety of users. Thermal data are used operationally to monitor such things as water consumption on a field-by-field basis in the US West mainly for ...
- The Amazing Odessey of Water Adaptations Water Relations are a driving force in the natural selection among plants. Since photosynthesis removes water through evapotranspiration plants must have mechanisms to conserve water. Bulbs store water so that plants can survive at times when water is unavailable. Plants like Salvina have rhizines that help anchor that plant and photosynthetic bacteria that help to provide the plant with nutrients. Elodea is a plant that floats freely in water and therfore has not vascular system or roots. Plants can adapt to the constraints of water by having hair like leaves. Reduction of leaf size is another adaptation to the scarcity of water. Pines internal anatomy prevents water loss, there stomata are sunken, there waxy cuticle is thick which all help to conserve water. The cacti have no photosynthetic capacity. Ultimately plants must have adaptations to obtain and conserve water.
- Water Cycle Rap FOR BETTER PICTURES & HD QUALITY: SEE: "The Water Cycle" music and lyrics were created and produced by Rhythm, Rhyme, Results, LLC All Rights Reserved Fun Educational Water Cycle rap with matching words and pictures. Made personally for a school presentation. Please leave good comments! :) Also if you would like a copy without my Name on the end please email me at zooloo.alex@...
- 3 Minute Overview of Hunter's IMMS Software Screencast of Hunter's IMMS Software
- Evapotranspiration Part 1 Title: "Satellite-Based Daily Evapotranspiration Estimation in Puerto Rico" This talk was given on July 11, 2009 by Dr. Eric Harmsen This is talk is part of The Science Seminar Series produce by the GIS and Remote Sensing Laboratory at the USDA International Institute of Tropical Forest. See part 2 through 5
- 2009 Innovations in American Government Award Winners Learn how the 2009 Innovations in American Government Award winners are solving some of our nations most pressing issues including health insurance access, economic development, education, youth mental health, government transparency, and water scarcity. Administered by the Ash Institute for Democratic Governance and Innovation at Harvard Kennedy School, the 2009 Awards honor the best in government innovation at all levels of government.
- Follistim Injections Are So Fun! I had my husband record my second Follistim injection for posterity (and as a shameless demand for sympathy). It really isn't that bad if you numb your belly with ice first. The best part (if there can really be a best part) Is my husband's narration. I love that man! FYI, stop pinching after the shot is in. If you look closely you can see that I lost some meds because I kept pinching.
- Alex Messina-AAG 2011 presentation Mapping Drought in the Krishna Basin, Southnern India, with SEBAL
- The Largest Green Wall in North America First it was the introduction of vegetated roof tops. The same technology goes vertical. The Green Living Wall consists of vegetation being applied to extreme slopes or vertical surfaces. Like Green Roofs the Green Living Wall will produce a variety of environmental benefits such as: preventing heat gain by shading and evapotranspiration, (Unlike trellis systems with vines that only produce shading), curbing the Urban Heat Island Effect (UHI) preventing concrete and granite from acting like charcoal heating the inner city, places to grow produce and food and an inspiring introduction to adding vegetation to an otherwise concrete oasis. It also serves as "Marketing Genius"
- Comparing evapotranspiration estimates from Eddy Covariance method to weather data methods in south Florida
- How Plants Conserve Water Here we see evolutionary adaptations which plants use to conserve water. Cacti in the desert have survived because their leaves have evolved into non-photosynthetic spines. Therefore, these spines have no stomata to preform evapotranspiration. Evapotranspiration is the release of water vapor during photosynthesis. When stomata on a leaf are open, water is released. Pine leaves have become needle like, decreasing exposure of stomata. They also are surrounded by a waxy cuticle and the stomata themselves are sunken. This prevents water loss during the Pine's dry season of winter. Some plants such as maples lose their photosynthetic leaves all together during the cold months as to cease photosynthesis and conserve water. Tiny, hair like trichomes are present in some plants amongst stomata as to prevent excess water escape and keep relative humidity around stomata high. All of these adaptations have come about because of evolutionary pressures placed on plants. Aquisition and conservation of water is essential to plant life.
- Hex House : Shelter 142 [A birthday box for Mr Wright] Hex House : Shelter 142 Hexagon, Dodecahedron, Louis Sullivan, Frank Lloyd Wright, Bruce Goff, Paolo Soleri, John Lautner, Carlo Scarpa, Dean Bryant Vollendorf, Earth , Oraganic, Sustainable, Regenerative, Creationship Architecture- A 100 square foot shelter/house sited in the Sonoran Desert- slab on grade, Taliesin Stone, board and batten walls, living roof- water well pumped by hand during the night to fill cistern for daytime evapotranspiration cooling- Off grid no electric- running water, compost toilet more drawings at
- ECONet station tour Weather observing stations in the North Carolina Environment and Climate Observing Network (ECONet) are maintained by the State Climate Office at NC State University. In addition to standard meteorological parameters, ECONet stations also measure solar radiation, photosynthetically active radiation, evapotranspiration, soil moisture and soil temperature. We install most atmospheric instruments at 2m with the option of also doing 10m. Data go into the CRONOS database, a high-resolution surface weather archive used by researchers, forecasters and the general public for decision support. NC ECONet: www.nc-climate.ncsu.edu CRONOS database: www.nc-climate.ncsu.edu
- Mapping Evapotranspiration: Innovator's Focus Idaho's Mapping Evapotranspiration produces detailed images of evapotranspiration using satellites, to enhance the understanding of local and regional water demand issues. The program is a 2009 winner of the Innovations in American Government Awards.
- The Wonders of the Hydrological Cycle The Hydrologic Cycle (or the Water Cycle) is a cycle of evaporation, evapotranspiration, precipitation and infiltration. The sun heats bodies of waters such as oceans and lakes, which causes the water to evaporate and form water vapor. Water vapor is also transpired from trees and soil. The collection of water vapor condenses to form clouds, which move around the globe by air currents. With the right conditions, clouds precipitate; some of the water absorbs into the ground to form an aquifer, and some runs into lakes and streams. This is a continuous cycle, however, human settlement has put a damper on the cycle. For example, industrial waste and toxins can pollute air and water, the building of dams disrupts the natural flow of water, the building of roads cause erosion, to name a few. In order to prevent further harm to the environment, we should consider the consequences of our actions to create a more eco-friendly environment for our future.
- Dana Porter - weather networks.wmv Dr. Dana Porter, Texas AgriLife Extension Service engineer from Lubbock, discusses the need in agriculture for evapotranspiration-based irrigation scheduling and the lack of funds to support this necessary tool.
- Water Cycle Free Science Help at Brightstorm! An overview of the water cycle.
- NASA Student Airborne Research Program (SARP) 2010 The Student Airborne Research Program (SARP) is a six-week summer program for junior and senior undergraduate and early graduate students to acquire hands-on research experience in all aspects of a scientific campaign using NASA's DC-8 airborne science laboratory. Up to 30 university students are competitively selected for the program, which is held annually in Southern California. Participants working in multi-disciplinary teams are involved in detailed planning of an airborne science campaign, and assist in the operation of two airborne instruments on the DC-8. Research topics include: Remote sensing of oceanographic processes in Monterey Bay and the Santa Barbara Channel Evapotranspiration from crops in the San Joaquin Valley Air quality effects of dairy emissions in California's Central Valley More information can be found at www.nserc.und.edu
- Evapotranspiration 1995 (mm/month) (Fisher et al. 2008).
- Geto-Dacians ''The most Brave and Fair Thracian tribe'' Poseidonios says that Mysians are out of meat products from a particular religious faith, just because they dont grow animals. They feed with honey, milk and cheese, living alone, as they are called pious men from gods and capnobates. There are Thracians which live without girls, they...
- THE ULTIMATE WATER CYCLE
- Solar Sync - Programming - Part 2 of 2: Programming the Solar Sync Module Solar Sync is a sensor system that, when connected to a Hunter controller, will automatically adjust your controller watering based upon changes in local climate conditions. The Solar-Sync utilizes a solar and temperature sensor to measure on-site weather conditions used to determine evapotranspiration (ET), or the rate at which plants and turf use water. In addition, the Solar-Sync sensor includes a Hunter Rain-Clik and Freeze-Clik sensor that will shut down your irrigation system when it rains and/or during freezing conditions. A small module connects the sensor to the controller and will automatically increase or decrease watering run times based on changes in weather.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about evapotranspiration
“Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSION > Solar / evapotranspiration / barometer / thermometer source > Some capillary action could also be used to keep the capitulum wet enough for evapotranspiration”
— View topic - Solar / evapotranspiration / barometer, forum.go-
“Each week, Home contributor Emily Green (author of the blog Chance of Rain) will write about low-water issues for The Times. In this week's column, she breaks down the meaning of evapotranspiration and how that informs the way we water”
— Dry Gardening column debut | L.A. at Home | Los Angeles Times,
“The soils in large areas of the Southern Hemisphere, including major portions of Australia, Africa and South America, have been drying up in the past decade, a group of researchers conclude in the first major study to ever examine "”
— Huge Parts of World Are Drying Up: Land 'Evapotranspiration,
“Posts Tagged evapotranspiration' Readers Evaluate Evapotranspiration and Volume Reduction Strategies. February 18th, 2010. No admin Stormwater BMPs BMPs, Chesapeake Bay, evapotranspiration, green infrastructure, LID, Schuylkill River, stormwater best”
— Blog " evapotranspiration,
“A Outdoor Blog - GrindTV's blog about latest news and reviews in Outdoor. Most climate models have suggested that evapotranspiration, which is the movement of water from the land to the atmosphere, would”
— Outdoor Blog,
“Evapotranspiration (ET) is a term used to describe the sum of evaporation and plant transpiration from the Earth's land surface to atmosphere. Ev”
— Evapotranspiration - PalmTalk,
“QUEST Community Science Blog - KQED " EvapoTranspiration Zone. Reporter's Notes: Putting Landscaping on a Water Budget”
— QUEST Community Science Blog - KQED " EvapoTranspiration Zone,
“Campbell Scientific User Forums : Forum Home : Campbell Scientific Forum : How to calculate evapotranspiration hourly_mm in CR1000”
— Campbell Scientific User Forums : Forum Home : Campbell,
related keywords for evapotranspiration
- evapotranspiration definition
- evapotranspiration rate
- evapotranspiration data
- evapotranspiration calculation
- evapotranspiration is the process of
- evapotranspiration calculator
- evapotranspiration map
- evapotranspiration formula
- evapotranspiration cover
- evapotranspiration data california
- evapotranspiration definition for kids
- evapotranspiration definition sentence
- evapotranspiration definition biology
- evapotranspiration definition geography
- evapotranspiration definition botany
- evapotranspiration definition geographical
- definition of evapotranspiration
- reference evapotranspiration definition
- actual evapotranspiration definition
- potential evapotranspiration definition