- BMW Enthusiasts Scale Auto Enthusiast Collector Car Enthusiasts Ford Truck Enthusiasts Mustang Enthusiasts Car Enthusiasts Jeep Enthusiasts Motorcycle Enthusiasts. 139,348 Actual Chassis mileage with most popular links. A Social Networking Community for unique or interests. — “Myers - Auto enthusiasts”,
- Saab: A history in pictures – Click above for high-res gallery After canceling a earlier deadline of December 31, General Motors has given pot The brand enthusiasts at Saab History are trying to stage a last minute rally of their own – only instead of a bid for the company, these fans are. — “Saab enthusiasts planning rally at GM HQ? — Autoblog”,
- Hume gives the definitive Enlightenment verdict: A gloomy, hare-brained enthusiast, after his death, may have a place in the calendar; but will that of Scripture, enthusiasts argued that private religious. — “enthusiasm: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of ENTHUSIAST : a person filled with enthusiasm: as a : one who is ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit b : one who. — “Enthusiasts - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Ford Truck Enthusiasts, 1948-2009 Ford F150, Super Duty & SUV owners community and information source. Covers F100, F-150, F250, Bronco, Ranger, Explorer, Expedition, Lighting, Escape and More. — “Ford Truck Enthusiasts”, ford-
- It's different and growing on me but I'm not sure I'm willing to dish out the money to Supposedly there is a redesign in the works for the 2011 HD. What we don't know is if. — “FullSizeChevy - Chevy Truck Enthusiasts”,
- Check out our auto enthusiast guide with everything you need to know about classic cars, car restoration, muscle cars, classic Fords, classic Volkswagens, Chevy cars, classic Cadillacs and more. — “Articles about Auto Enthusiasts - Life123”, life123.com
- For Enthusiasts If you're a car enthusiast, this is the place you want to be. Here you'll find photos of upcoming cars, an index of our latest test drives, and news and photos from the. — “For Enthusiasts”,
- Directory of the best enthusiasts sites on the web. Enthusiasts for Chocolate, Strawberries, Grits, French Food, Baseball, Stopping Smoking, Koalas and more!. — “Neon Enthusiasts”,
- No shopping sites will be listed in Enthusiasts. This category is home to enthusiast, hobbyist, and owner sites devoted to various categories of cars. Please only submit sites to this category that are general off road and four wheel drive sites aimed at enthusiasts of this kind of vehicle. — “Open Directory - Recreation: Autos: Enthusiasts:”,
- Tesla enthusiasts are a dynamic community of Roadster owners, Model S reservation holders, and EV enthusiasts who have joined the conversation about electric vehicles. — “Enthusiasts | Tesla Motors”,
- Car enthusiasts can now buy fully-operational models of luxury super-cars at a store in Gurgaon. The New Home Page for Car Enthusiasts. The All My Faves UK homepage is a one-stop place for all the daily Web information UK users. — “Car Enthusiasts / Explore Blog Catalog”,
- Definition of Enthusiasts in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Enthusiasts. Pronunciation of Enthusiasts. Translations of Enthusiasts. Enthusiasts synonyms, Enthusiasts antonyms. Information about Enthusiasts in the free online English. — “Enthusiasts - definition of Enthusiasts by the Free Online”,
- BMW parts and accessories for enthusiasts. Enter the year and model of the BMW or MINI you're shopping for -- we'll show you only those parts that fit your car (so you can't order the wrong. — “Bavarian Autosport”,
- official site of Dodge cars, minivans, pickup trucks, vans, and sport utility vehicles. Dodge Enthusiasts. Dodge News. Official Dodge Blog. Official Ram Blog. Dodge Events. Motorsports. Viper Headquarters. SRT® Track Experience. Dodge Partners. — “Dodge”,
- For nearly 30 years, The Culinary Institute of America has been the food enthusiast's resource for cooking, baking, wine, and entertaining. — “Cooking Classes at the CIA in NY, CA and TX-The Culinary”, ciachef.edu
- Originally, an enthusiast was a person possessed by a god. Thus, a Syrian sect of the 4th century was known as the Enthusiasts. They believed that "by perpetual prayer, ascetic practices and contemplation, man could become. — “Enthusiasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Car Enthusiasts (CAR-STUFF). The Car Enthusiasts page for CAR-STUFF - The Web's Most Complete Source of Automotive Links. Car-Stuff makes it easy to find manufacturers, parts & accessories, sales, racing, clubs, museums, publications, info,. — “Car Enthusiasts (CAR-STUFF)”, car-
- Within these Rennlist forums, e-mail lists and public discussion areas, you will find an International community comprised of thousands of automotive enthusiasts who share one common interest - their love and passion for the Porsche, Audi and BMW Marques. — “”,
- Buy or sell a car online, plus automotive news and reviews from The Dallas Morning News. Auto enthusiast steers Dallas toward world-class car museum. NRG to start network of electric car charging stations in Houston. — “Autos | Buy a car | Sell a car | News for Dallas, Texas”,
- Doors on upswing among car enthusiasts? Share. By admin. USA Today has published a look at the growing demand for Lamborghini-style scissor doors among car customizers. The kits consist of the hinges and a gas-filled shock that acts like a spring to make heavy doors easy to open or close. — “Doors on upswing among car enthusiasts?”,
- News and information about RVs and the recreational vehicle lifestyle. Welcome to the Internet home of RV Traveler, a free weekly email newsletter packed with news, information and advice for recreational vehicle enthusiasts. We have moved! Please visit us at . — “RV Traveler. News and information for RV enthusiasts”,
- Read the latest Boise Car & Truck Enthusiasts news and view Boise Car & Truck Enthusiasts pictures from our team of local insiders. — “Boise Car & Truck Enthusiasts Articles, Boise Car & Truck”,
related images for enthusiasts
- high speed and well in control but the tonality was a bit hard On the whole the system was very promising and showed that Elac is a serious competitor in the High End markets There is a lot of Finnish Hifi experience around this table Starting from the left and front row the guys in the picture are Olavi Eloranta Reijo Multanen Ilari Setälä Pekka
- K163 13 JPG
- Cotton T Shirt Rail Enthusiasts Disease
- 10180003 jpg
- IMG 4103 JPG
- 1 2 3 4 5 emily Kids © 2009
- glidden photogrphers are enthusiasts jpg
- IMG 4104 JPG
- An overwhelming number of
- Previous Next
- are a unique facet of the hospitality industry judging from the millions who buy books and watch the growing number of TV programmes there is a huge appetite for skills and knowledge
- Walker 003 jpg
- Acorn Enthusiasts Re Unite Over 93 years Doe Anderson was bound to collect more than a few friends and neighbors So we decided it was about time to connect our past present and future We ve officially dubbed this
- 4444 West Saanich Road Victoria in the Royal Oak Shopping Centre due to our increasing numbers This is a good time to make new friends and show off our cars Come and join us Cars Enthusiasts
- Her 5th gold winner is Cow Tipping Enthusiasts by Doxieone
- govanbanner png
- Enthusiasts keen to buy a copy of
- 1 2 3 4 5 umbrellas Richard © 2009
- nesmax enthusiasts guide small jpg
- T334 front jpg
- bus enthusiasts jpg
- A few photo s from me click on each to enlarge Approaching Brighton Rd Charter on the desto Loading in Moseley Square
- And here are two cycling friends Tian He from the Beijing Youth Daily newspaper and Lao Zhao Geschrieben in Green Cycling |
- You have reached a page from an earlier version of thenarrative net Please click here to enter the most recent version of this site
- In The Fold MG Enthusiasts magazine October 2004 edition John Baggott on WSM MGB Sixties
- Sunday Plunge Boom Microscopic Animal Enthusiasts
- Enthusiasts 4 jpg
- 11 12 13 14 15 Ghost Gums Northern Territory ericau © 2009
- 101607005 aRodyRZF jpg
- 73HD jpg
- Look who s featured on Ning Yeah baby
- Large 640x427
- or want to know what to plant where and when but don t worry they won t baffle you with technical talk they ll just tell you where to stick it and what to give it to help it grow Plant Enthusiasts Card We offer a plant and save scheme at Garden King where for each £20 00 you spend on plants you will get a stamp on your loyalty card once you fill the
- Walker 001 jpg
- 174 7433 IMG jpg
- I have given this place wayyyy too many chances I originally found out about Mac Enthusiasts on Yelp as an option for Mac Repair near West LA and Santa Monica Reading through the reviews
- Here s some pics of my own viper I made a couple months ago
- 1 2 3 4 5 Pelican Morning Flight Sarita © 2009
- I don t have alot of Lego pieces on hand so I had to make due with what I had But at least I was able to make one that could fit my BSG Minimates I had bought when they were out
related videos for enthusiasts
- Hands Free video for RC enthusiasts by: NightFlyyer *Please read about this requested video* When my friend & cameraman Jeff is not available, I resort to using my hands free EyeGlassPod to make my videos. Who cares what it looks like as long as it works! NO ONE is around to see me anyway! If there was, I wouldn't need this in the first place! LOL. So make your own. Once you get your camera lined up with your eyesight, glue the 1/4-20 bolt on to the sunglasses frames, let dry, and Voila. Since we mostly look at our models when flying, you will find you get pretty good shots, no camera noises, and good sound from you and the model. Amazing Goop is the only glue that worked for me since it does not crack like Super Glues or Epoxy. So I hope you can make your own and get those FPV video shots. Happy flying. Best Regards, Dave Herbert Academy of Model Aeronautics # 8221 Contest Director, Leader Member, Scientific. Here are a few links. Amazing Goop Canon Powershot Elph 780 is http NitroPlanes AfterDark LEDs Xheli http HobbyPartz Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) http Disney Toy Store WillyGoat Toy store RC-Television www.rc-
- A Train Treasure Trove! Hidden in the foothills of ye olde English town of Northwich, lies a model train enthusiast's paradise! S&J Models is a shop that quite simply, everyone has to visit. The sheer amount of stock is astounding in itself, not to mention the fact that half of it is rare and really hard to find anywhere else, (yes, even on eBay!) and the other half is at a bargain price! The owners are exceptionally friendly, entertaining and if you mention 'Will' or 'InterCity82', expect a 5* service! ()
- Youmacon 09 - Enthusiasts pick for best skit - Say YES to Gurren Lagann! Youmacon 09 - Enthusiasts pick for best skit. We LOVED this dance. The girls did an amazing job and we have been YESSING since we saw it! GREAT JOB!!! "Say YES to Gurren Lagann!", Please watch the awesome in HD! www.the-, Check out our pick for 2nd place here
- JACK NICKLAUS 100 FOOT PUTT
- Asus MAXIMUS III FORMULA Motherboard Designed for enthusiasts by enthusiasts, ASUS Maximus III Formula, designed for the new Intel® Core™ i7 and Core i5 processors in the LGA1156 socket. The revolutionary two-chip layout enables lower power consumption and more advanced performance tuning for a smoother, more realistic experience. Asus has raised the standard DDR3 memory specification, hitting speeds of 2133 MHz. Ten SATA deliver greater flexibility. With incredible support for up to eight threads of raw processing power & dual-channel DDR3 memory the ASUS Maximus III Formula brings the best weapons to any application or game. Todays extreme gaming, digital photography, and video editing demand breakthrough technology. The ASUS Maximus III Formula supports the latest processors, and Intels cutting-edge technology delivers even greater performance and power efficiency.
- Aer Lingus - Boeing 707 (EI-ASO) Dublin-Knock (Part 1) Irish Aircraft enthusiasts fly on last Aer Lingus Boeing 707 EI-ASO on 27th October 1986. It departed Dublin with a full load and flew to Knock Airport. Listen to the PA and hear the captain invite passengers to the ***pit. While at Knock, other enthusiasts went for a spin around the local area, which included an impressive fly-by.
- Trouser Enthusiasts - Sweet Release (Trouser Enthusiasts Full On)
- MSI Big Bang Fusion Motherboard Designed for enthusiasts by enthusiasts, MSI Big Bang Fusion, designed for the new Intel® Core™ i7 and Core i5 processors in the LGA1156 socket. The revolutionary two-chip layout enables lower power consumption and more advanced performance tuning for a smoother, more realistic experience. MSI has raised the standard DDR3 memory specification, hitting speeds of 2300 MHz. With incredible support for up to eight threads of raw processing power & dual-channel DDR3 memory the MSI Big Bang Fusion brings the best weapons to any application or game. Todays extreme gaming, digital photography, and video editing demand breakthrough technology. The MSI Big Bang Fusion supports the latest processors, and Intels cutting-edge technology delivers even greater performance and power efficiency.
- Garden Organiaer Deluxe - Software for Garden Enthusiasts Free Download arm.in
- Midnight Sun Episode 7 Finale This is the last episode of my Midnight Sun series. I have not had a favorite of the episodes until this one. This episode embodies all of the emotions that I felt as I read Stephanie Meyer's unfinished m***cript and what I felt was the essence of Midnight Sun and Edward's story. I truly hope that she finishes this m***cript and publishes it. Edward's story deserves to be told. I would like to thank each and every one of you that have followed this series from the beginning, and those of you who are just viewing my videos for the very first time. I would also very much like to thank , , , , and for featuring my Midnight Sun series on their respective websites and for all of their enthusiasm and encouragement. Thank you for helping me bring my work to a larger audience of Twilight enthusiasts. Honors for this video: #85 - Most Discussed (11/06/09) - Entertainment #34 - Top Favorited (11/6/09) - Entertainment #71 - Top Rated (11/06/09) - Entertainment #57 - Most Discussed (Today) - Entertainment #58 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Germany #66 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Australia #65 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - New Zealand #76 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment #74 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Mexico #48 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Poland #35 - Most Viewed (Today) - Entertainment - Czech Republic #59 - Most ...
- Wine Enthusiast's winner of the 2010 Wine Importer of the Year award www.celebritywinereview.tv Wine Enthusiast's winner of the 2010 Wine Importer of the Year award, Wine importer Alex Guarachi, talks about his contribution to bringing amazing South American wines to America especially the legendary Chilean winery Viña Montes. This coveted award, deemed one of the most prestigious forms of recognition in the industry, accredits TGIC Importers and Alex Guarachi with outstanding performance in 2010.
- Aero-TV: Copters For A Cause - Rotorcraft Enthusiasts Give Back RotorNauts Have A Heart... A Big Heart Do I really need to tell you that aviators, of all stripes, are suckers for helping out with a good cause? Day in and day out, the heart of aviation is visibly on display as aviators the world over do what they can to be of service to those around them... while the world is often ignorant of the sacrifices and benefits we flyers bring to them. Copters For A Cause seeks to change a bit of that. Copters for a Cause is a non-profit organization based out of Denver, Colorado. Simply put, they are a group of helicopter pilots and helicopter enthusiast who want to share this incredible experience for great causes. Copters for a Cause is a supporting organization. They help to raise money for non-profits and individuals with a mission to help, though their services are not limited to any one goal or cause. They hope to help as many different charities as possible. Copters for a Cause was the vision of Cayce Batterson. He is a professional helicopter pilot that has dedicated his career to teaching. He holds an Airline Transport Pilot helicopter certificate as well as a Certified Flight Instructor, Instrument Instructor, and he is designated as a Pilot Examiner in Colorado, one of three people who conduct check rides for helicopter students. He is also designated as the part 141 Chief Pilot for a flight school in Denver and is the lead instructor in the FAA's National ASI Indoctrination course, teaching new FAA employees helicopter skills ...
- What is Steampunk? Steampunk enthusiasts tell us how the Steampunk movement got started and shows some example inspired by it.
- Witness - Witness - Supermen of Malegaon Far away from the glamorous film world of Mumbai, there are many enthusiasts making films on a fraction of Bollywood's budgets. A film enthusiast in India's Malegaon decided that it was time for some Indian parody so he bought a video camera and set out to make a film, Superman of Malegaon.
- TF2 - Poker Night at the Inventory Update (Weapons,Hats,Changes) Video preview of the Poker Night at the Inventory items item for Team Fortress 2 which was awarded to those who beated certain parts of the game - 19/11/2010. These items are: Dangeresque, Too? - For the Demoman License to Maim - For all classes The Iron Curtain - For the Heavy The Enthusiast's Timepiece - For the Spy Also: Demomans new arm embelem. Full patch notes:
- The XPS 420: Multimedia & Video Enthusiasts Unite Michael Fahy from the Dell XPS Product team covers a lot of ground on the new XPS 420 system. He touches on our design approach, SideShow, the Bluetooth media card reader, the Dell Xcelerator option, the Adobe software suite, the new display with the integrated webcam, and more.
- Maiden Flight Chengdu J-20, More Complete Video Footage! China's Chengdu J-20 might have flown for the first time in public, as suggested by numerous on-line reports about the large, and photos of the delta-winged aircraft apparently airborne. According to reports from aviation enthusiasts in China, the new aircraft, known popularly as the J-20, flew today from the Chengdu facility. The reports suggest the plane took off 1250 and landed at 1350. Apparently the pilot made a few passes over the airfield before landing. During the flight security was tight outside the Chengdu airfield. Grainy photos of the new aircraft first appeared on Chinese web sites two weeks ago. These were followed by high-speed taxi tests that were captured on video by aviation enthusiasts. If the flight did indeed occur the timing is interesting, because United States defence secretary Robert Gates is in now in China to discuss the two country's defence ties. China has chafed at US weapons sales to Taiwan and surveillance activities by American aircraft and naval vessels. Source:
- MFEST III Event Highlights (part 1 of 2) Highlights from MFest III, April 10-12, 2009. Part 2 can be seen here: At ...We welcome ALL enthusiast out there to register/ sign up/ join the (not just BMW M owners)les on the forum are very simple "Respect and have FUN" We hope that you would continue to help us grow and support your forum (and other BMW/ non BMW forums aswell) and our sponsors as you support our events Karl Rapp and Gustav Otto must be smiling from the heavens above. In the hundreds, Bavarian beasts of different shapes and sizes swarmed around the local Starbucks in Barstow, CA and eagerly waited to roll out to paint Las Vegas red. March 7, 2008 was the date when the very first MFest commenced. It all started out as a spontaneous idea, from enthusiasts like you, before 2008 crawled in. A 30-some group of M-inspired car fanatics gathered several times for years to get away from the hustle of Southern California to enjoy Las Vegas with the ones they love most - their cars. Laidback and the guys wanted to share this brand of fun with every single car nut on the face of the earth by "Redefining the enthusiast and the community through camaraderie." That camaraderie that emerged from this event has grown since then. To keep the strong connection amongst all of us, this web based network is born! Some recent Magazine article about Mfest Blogs MFest IV "the proving ...
- I Love You Man - Elmo scene Scene where Peter and Robbie are talking and Elmo gives his two cents and some words of encouragement while spotting.
- Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism - Extra Clear Replay: First of all, sorry for any audio artifacts or slowdown: my computer decided to be lame. Secondly, I fast forward the first 30 or so seconds of the stage in order to fit the video within YouTube requirements. Anyway... BAWWW is all I can say. A damn good run tarnished by my nerves, resulting in my worst Touhou choke yet. Holy hell was I pissed at the time (seriously though, if Koishi didn't close her third eye, she would have seen quite the broken heart in front of her), but whatever, I could care less now. This only gives me more motivation to improve my game, and perhaps this is ZUN's way of telling me to put down the game and to do my damn homework once in a while. I need to stop setting the bar so high for myself because regardless of the single stupid death, this is a great run. Anyway, I love this Extra Stage. The music is great (easily the best theme ZUN has made for the Extra Stages), the waves of enemies are fun to play against, and there's obviously a lot to graze as you would expect. Ex-Sanae is tough. Not Ex-Patchy difficult, but leagues harder compared to Ex-Kanako, Ex-Keine, and Ex-Chen/Ran. Her second spell card is so easy, but I'll be damned if that thing doesn't kill me when I'm least suspecting it. Her third spell card is easily her most difficult one, and likewise, I die to it pretty often (it's probably one of the hardest cards in this entire stage). It isn't too bad though, and if all else fails, it has a safe spot. Koishi ...
- Tripoli Rocketry Association's 'Balls' experimenal Laun Approximately 200 rocket enthusiasts were on the Black Rock Desert to blast rockets thousands of feet into the sky for the 15th annual National Research Launch of the Tripoli Rocketry Association -- called "Balls." The name says it all.
- Fuel For Life (for Men) by Diesel Cologne\Fragrance Review (2007) Review on Fuel for Life (Men) by Diesel (2007)
- Trouser Enthusiasts - Sweet Release (Trouser Enthusiasts Full On Mix) Artist: Trouser Enthusiasts Title: Sweet Release (Trouser Enthusiasts Full On Mix) Year: 1999
- The Addams Family (1964) S01E01 - Train Crash Scene S01E01: The Addams Family Goes To School (1964-09-18) The train-crash sequence, in which the model trains collide and explode, was shot once, and that footage was used every time Gomez wrecked model trains. See also:
- DJ Riggsmeister - Angry Birds remix ..:: Use the [-720p-] button for the best audio quality ::.. - 100 views - 500 views - 1000 views - 5000 views - 10000+ views (Thanks for liking this song and for all the great comments!) A new style this time around. Going down with the tempo to a 120 beats per minute for this wicked tune. Hope you will like it and feedback is always welcome ;) Enjoy,-
- GREATEST CRICKET ENTHUSIAST Just how far can cricket enthusiasts - or in fact the enthusiasts of any game -go, to enjoy the game? What are the consequences of such enthusiasm? You must watch this to find out!
- Double Grind FAIL Two rail grinding bike enthusiasts have painful crotch accidents. Thanks to: /TheBennibingo For more FAIL visit
- Grey Shapeshifting Replacement People - corroborated witness David Moncoeur, one of the Uks most respected researchers gives us the Robert France case - the corroborated story of a man who appeared to have been replaced with a small grey alien who projected a hologram of his victim. This extract from the East of Scotland UFO Conference at the Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane in 2000. Thanks to the late Stephen Prior and also to the film company who transferred some of the video rights to Andrew Hennessey the conference organiser. A classic from the famous Dangerous Dave Moncoeur
- Diesel enthusiasts use restaurant grease as fuel As climbing petroleum prices squeeze household and business budgets across the nation, the demand for alternative fuels also climbs. For most people, technology leaves few options: Drive less or pay more. Some create their own alternative — biodiesel. Made from fats, biodiesel is efficient, safe and environmentally friendly. Lawrence, Kansas residents use old restaurant grease to fuel their vehicles...and the cause.
- The man who found the Titanic part 2 part 2
- HELICOPTERS Paid for by helicopter enthusiasts. Photos by these lovely people on Flickr: pagedooley, robynsnest, gustaffo89, paraflyer, abbylanes, horiavarlan, terenceong, mikebaird, adamfarnsworth, elsie, theeerin, martintaylor and joeandsarah. TomSka's channel: Film archive: bit.ly CakeBomb on Facebook: bit.ly
- EVGA Classified SR2 Enthusiasts Motherboard (Unboxing) EVGA is proud to present the EVGA Classified SR-2, the absolute ultimate for the extreme user. It takes everything that made the X58 Classified 4-way SLI motherboard great and doubled it up. Now you can experience the ultimate in overclocked multithreaded performance by way of Dual 1366 sockets which allow for hyper-threaded Intel Xeon CPU's to be combined together for massive amounts of workload to be spread across a multitude of processing threads.
- 2010 Loretta Lynn's Highlights Experience the 2010 National Amateur Motocross races enthusiasts know as Loretta Lynn's
- The Boogie Woogie Kid is now offering lessons through SKYPE! (beginning January 1st 2011) For all blues & boogie-woogie enthusiasts: Starting January 1st 2011 The Boogie Woogie Kid aka Matthew Ball now offers lessons online through SKYPE! Find Matthew as boogiewoogiekid on SKYPE. Pricing details are availalbe @
- Cars & Coffee - October 2009 CHANNEL: TWITTER: FACEBOOK: duPont REGISTRY Cars and Coffee is a monthly informal gathering of Tampa Bay's classic, luxury and exotic car enthusiasts! It's usually held the 3rd Saturday morning from 7am-9am at the duPont REGISTRY. Feel free to participate by bringing your Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Viper, Corvette or whatever! This concept was brought to life locally by Tom duPont in June 2005 and has evolved into a perfect enthusiast's event
- Pilates Enthusiasts : EP3 : Mat Work for Rotational Sports This third episode features Shelly Power giving us some mat exercises to help with rotational sports like golf or tennis.
- BBC Television - Interlude Film - London to Brighton in 4 minutes London to Brighton in Four Minutes, made by the BBC Film Unit in 1952, was a favourite of many viewers during the 1950s. In those days one never knew when it would be screened, but it often popped up when there was an unscheduled gap between programmes. Apparently the journey on the Brighton Belle was filmed at 2 frames per second, thus at the normal projection speed of 24fps a speed of 60 mph becomes 720 mph. The cameraman was sitting in the cab with the train driver and hand cranking the film camera. Each reel of film was only 1000ft and so the camerman had to change the film during the journey. When editing the film these "gaps" were filled with a shot of the train driver. This film footage is from the Archive Collection held by the Alexandra Palace Television Society. ~ APTS ~ Preserving the televisual past for the digital future
- The Best Makeup Websites for Beginners, Enthusiasts and Artists! http My Musings: Urban Scandal: My Food Blog: Funky Brown Foodie: Brown Beauty Bloggers Network- Hauteblogger Network- http Bloglovin- In My Kit- http Camera Ready Cosmetics- Livejournal-http This was my old journal there w/ makeup pics! Eek! - EmElle's Industry Forums-http Make Up For Ever Pro-
- Science For Juggalos Noisebridge: Hackerspace based in San Francisco Juggalos: Fans of the band Insane Clown Posse This Video: What happens when they meet. Shot on June 5th by the Warfield.
- Shannon McCabe Ghost Tour of the Brookdale Lodge Shannon McCabe, President, of HPI Paranormal takes you on a tour of the famously haunted Brookdale Lodge, now under new ownership it's called the Brookdale Inn & Spa in the Santa Cruz Mountains. HPI Holds an annual conference at the lodge (May 16-18th, 2008)and all ghost enthusiasts are welcome! For ticketing information please visit Video Production by: HPI Cameraman, Bryan Coleman (Did I mention Bryan is up for an Emmy on his work!)
twitter about enthusiasts
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about enthusiasts
“Chevrolet forum for Chevy owners and Enthusiasts of the Chevy Impala, Chevy Nova, Silverado, and all other model Cevrolets”
— Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums,
“Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum”
— Isuzu Forums - Isuzu Enthusiasts Forum,
“"Members of FENA are owners, collectors, restorers and enthusiasts of Ferguson as embodied in the Ferguson-Brown, the Ford-Ferguson, the TE/TEA-20 Ferguson Tractor series, the TO-20/30, the TO/FE/MF-35 and the F-40 tractors; and implements”
— Hydraulics - F/40 - Ferguson Enthusiasts Forum,
“Jaguar Forums, Jaguar Forum, Jaguar, Forums, Forum, S type, X type, XJS, XK8, XJ6, XKE, XJ220, XJ8, e type, XJR, XKR, XJ, club, clubs, Jaguar Classifieds”
— Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum,
“Tesla designs and manufactures electric vehicles and EV powertrain components. Tesla's products include the Tesla Roadster and the Tesla Model S, available in 2012. Tesla's goal is to produce increasingly affordable electric cars to mainstream”
— Blog | Perspectives from Tesla Executives, Employees and,
“Volvo Forums- Discussion for Volvo Forum Enthusiasts”
— Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum,