- "Ecotourism" is a growing source of revenue for the long-term management and care of more to design and implement ecotourism programs that truly address. — “Developing Ecotourism - Conservation International”,
- Eco-Tourism & Sustainable Tourism. Ecotourism Kenya promotes sustainable tourism practices within the tourism industry in Kenya. This entails encouraging the adoption of best practices in the use of tourism resources, working with local communities and managing wastes and emissions. — “Eco Tourism Kenya :-”,
- With eco-tourism, income is earned from preserving the ecosystem, and forest clearing is discouraged because it is detrimental to income. Too many people, inadequate facilities, and poor park management can spell the end for the "eco" in ecotourism. — “Rainforest Ecotourism”,
- Ecotourism definition, tourism to places having unspoiled natural resources, with minimal impact on the environment being a primary concern. See more. — “Ecotourism | Define Ecotourism at ”,
- Ecotourism involves visiting natural areas with the objectives of learning, studying, or participating in activities that do not bring negative effects to the environment, whilst protecting and empowering the local community socially and. — “Ecotourism - Wikitravel”,
- Information about ecological tourism in Costa Rica. Read about sustainable ecotourism and how to help the environment on your travels. — “Ecotourism in Costa Rica – Sustainable Eco Travel Vacations”, travelcostarica.nu
- travels to myanmar by travelsmyanmar services with an American management Eco-tourism is interrelationship between ecotourism, natural environment and the local community while providing sustainable non-consumptive use values derived from the indirect benefits of forest-based nature tourism. — “Travels Myanmar Services Co., Ltd. Myanmar - Welcome”,
- Learn about Ecotourism on . Find info and videos including: What Is Ecotourism?, How to Do Ecotourism, The Meaning of Ecotourism and much more. — “Ecotourism - ”,
- Eco-travel, enironmental preservation, adventure travel tips, coastal diving, snorkeling, underwater reefs, corals, swimming, dolphins, whales, tourism offices, photos, Florida Keys, Ecology, Sierra Club, British Columbia. — “Eco-Tourism, Non-Profit Information”,
- [[Image:Tapanti.jpg|thumb|Tapanti National Park in Costa Rica]]Ecotourism, also known as ecological tourism, is a form of tourism which appeals to the ecologically and socially conscious. Generally speaking, ecotourism focuses on local culture,. — “Ecotourism | ”,
- Many global environmental organizations and aid agencies favour ecotourism as a vehicle to sustainable development According to them, ecotourism must above all sensitize people with the beauty and the fragility of nature. — “Eco-tourism - WikiPilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine”,
- Ecotourism, the latest travel and tourism buzzword has many meanings. Explore articles about ecotourism, ecotravel and ecolodges. Eco-tourism: Perhaps the most over-used and mis-used word in the travel industry. — “Ecotourism: What is Ecotourism?”,
- An overview of ecotourism, tourism that is designed to be environmentally friendly, from the Geography site. — “Ecotourism - An Overview of Ecotourism”,
- Ecotourism is traditionally considered a critical endeavor by environmentalists, so that future generations may experience destinations relatively untouched by human intervention. Several university Indeed many argue repeatedly that eco-tourism is neither ecologically nor socially. — “Ecotourism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Official site of the International Ecotourism Society. — “Ecotourism Explorer”,
- Eco-tourism focuses on local cultures, wilderness adventures, volunteering, personal growth and learning new ways to live on our vulnerable planet. — “Incredible India”,
- Representative body for Australia's ecotourism industry. — “Ecotourism Association of Australia”, .au
- Eco-tourism focuses on local cultures, wilderness adventures, volunteering, personal growth and learning new ways to live on our vulnerable planet. Western Samoa, National Ecotourism Programme. Around the globe, eco-tourism is quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of vacationing. — “Defining Eco-Tourism”,
- Bulahdelah - Centre Of The Myall Lakes - A Wonderland of Lakes, Mountains, Forests and Beaches - Ecotourism Paradise boom (The Australian) Dick Smith plans Tas ecotourism lodge. Breathe easy at exclusive forest retreat. — “Ecotourism Eco Tourism Travel and Tourism Nature Tourism”, .au
- The Web Site of Andhra Pradesh Forest Development Corporation Ltd. — “Eco-Tourism”, apfdc.apts.gov.in
- Ecotourism, or responsible tourism focused on the natural world, has emerged to unite environmentalists and developers. Proponents see it as the potential salvation of the most endangered ecosystems and an. — “Ecotourism: The Promise and Perils of Environmentally”,
- This page provides links to information on how to create and promote a nature tourism destination. — “Environmental Tourism - Nature Tourism - Ecotourism”,
- Ron Mader is a leading expert in and exponent of ecotourism in Mexico. Sometimes it seems as though ecotourism in Mexico resembles two hikers separated by the abyss of the famed Copper Canyon, a gorge in Chihuahua deeper than the Grand Canyon in the United States. — “Mexico File's Articles”,
related images for ecotourism
- French Ecotourism Association
- Black tailed Trainbearer hummingbird
- Click to Enlarge
- 6 jpg
- Simple sorting for recycling
- Click to Enlarge
- Photo Courtesy of oceanhaven com Click to Enlarge
- ecotourism 1 gif
- The international ecotourism society
- Click to Enlarge
- searching on the beach
- Sparkling Violetear
- and an improved quality of life not only for the trainees but also for their families The programme is designed to truly empower and change lives Although the main aim of the ETC is to provide young adults with marketable skills its overall education program is guided by several themes
- we ve had lots of dragonflies Orchid from the cloud forest
- venn jpg
- Eco certified outback tour
- Ecotourism in Northwest Pennsylvania As defined by the International Ecotourism Society ecotourism is responsible travel to natural areas that conserves the environment and sustains the well being of local people As Director
- 600 x 792 101700kb jpeg www ecotourism activityguide com
- ecotourism jpg
- Click to Enlarge
- While tourism is perceived as an enjoyable activity it has been come to be associated with degradation of environmental quality Tourist destinations whether in pristine jungle white
- What ecotourism really is On it s most basic level ecotourism is travel that leaves the smallest possible impact on the environment On a slightly larger scale ecotourism can be a pretty broad term if you check out
- across from Manhattan the region s natural borders comprise the Hudson River and the Hackensack River which makes it home to acres of trails estuaries and protected marshlands Click to enlarge
- Past events and projects GO >
- destinations for future generations Using small scale lodging local transportation supporting locally owned businesses and incorporating community based ecotourism projects into tours are some ways travel can work towards sustainability
- humans through a bite scratch or exposure to urine and feces Pet macaques are common but most macaque owners are totally unaware of the potential for such disease transmission he says Photo Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary West Bengal JKD
- ecotourism jpg
- http www kimberleywilderness com au files images 5001 1402 geoff 26robertmcgeary LR jpg http www kimberleywilderness com au files images 5001 1388 RestaurantBBWCexternal LR jpg http www kimberleywilderness com au files images 5001 26308 ecotourism australia logo jpg http www kimberleywilderness com au files images 5001 2573 BunBunWC restaurant lowres jpg
- Click to Enlarge
- ecotourism jpg
- ecotourism2 jpg
- photo03085 jpg
- The isolated Borneo Rainforest Lodge in Danum Valley Sabah is an exclusive retreat where experienced guides pass on their knowledge of the rainforest to tourists Sarawak is well
- Click to Enlarge
- Download hi res image Download hi res image
- 20040718 ecotourism jpg
related videos for ecotourism
- Ecotourism in Guatemala PUERTA AL MUNDO MAYA It´sa new combination of unique ecotourism destinations located in Northern Alta Verapaz, Guatemala, near Cobán. The main trait of these destinations is that they are managed by local communities with high quality standards and contributing to the preservation of the natural and cultural treasures in each location. All destinations offer tourist reception areas with visitor centers, parking spaces, guiding services, clean bathrooms and showers, food services (reserve in advance) and many other high quality tourism services.
- Eco Tourism in Dominican Republic with Peace Corps Business Development Volunteers Business Development Volunteer Joe Kennedy assists local river guides as they form a business association involved in guiding tourists through a popular waterfall site in Dominican Republic. Learn more about Peace Corps Business Development Volunteers at www.peacecorps.gov
- Ecotourism: Historical Problems in US National Parks A segment of a production on ecotourism. This discusses problems experienced in US national parks during the formative years of public visitation.
- Ecotourism in Bolivia The Bolivian Jungle is fast becoming an eco-tourist hotspot. Yet despite the growing number of tourists arriving each day, its international tour operators who profit most, not the poor indigenous people who live there. Now, thanks to the efforts of an innovative project that is helping more than 100 indigenous groups in the Amazon basin increase their incomes while preserving their culture, indigenous entrepreneurs are taking a share of the tourism market. For more on IFAD projects in the Amazon Basin, visit:
- Costa Rica Eco-Tourism Successful ecotourism on the Osa peninsula raises new challenges.
- Jordan Tourism Board Eco Tourism Video of Jordan Eco Tourism. Hosted by Peter Greenberg, Video photography contributions from Chuck Amoura of Amoura Productions. Omaha Video Production
- Mr. and Ms. Ecotourism Philippines -The Mossimo Bikini Summit 2011 Edition Trade Launch - Presentation of Candidates from NCR held at Rockwell Bldg.1, 04/27/11, with Mark Luz and Kim de Guzman of PBB. Galaxy Entertainment and Production Services and Mossimo Philippines tie-up gives birth to the first "Mr. and Ms. EcoTourism Philippines -- The Mossimo Bikini Summit 2011 Edition". Pageant Date: June 18, 2011, Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas.
- Ecotourism Balochistan Coast The coast of Balochistan offers spectacular scenery and is accessible by road or by air. IUCN projects on coastal rehabilitation of mangroves has increased bird and marine wildlife. The pristine coast and creeks offer recreation opportunities for ecotourism. Film production by Eckova.
- Eco-tourism in Thailand | Global Ideas Some 900 million tourists travel the world every year, and the tourism boom goes hand-in-hand with rapidly rising CO2 emissions. Thailand, one of the world's most popular holiday destinations, is home to an island that's pioneering sustainable tourism: Kho Khao, which was devastated by the 2004 tsunami. The new hotel complexes that have been built in recent years are energy-efficient and designed to reduce the island's carbon emissions by 20 percent. Resorts in neighboring Khao Lak are following suit.
- Western Australia enjoys eco-tourism boom With more than 12000 km of pristine coastline and so many unique natural landscapes and ecosystems, its no wonder that many tourism operators are introducing sustainable principles to ensure Western Australias (WA) precious assets are protected. The past 18 months have seen the introduction of many sustainable and eco friendly tourism products in all corners of the State. To find out more, visit
- KERALA TOURIST DESTINATION Thenmala ecotourism Thenmala Ecotourism is the first planned ecotourism destination in India. Thenmala is a small village at the foothills of the Western Ghat Mountains and predominantly a forest area with a lot of human interventions at the periphery.
- Ecotourism in Chambal The possibility of designing tour packages for National Chambal Sanctuary in Morena and Bhind districts of MP was explored by the MP Ecotourism Development Board. A group of adventure tour operators and hoteliers were taken to an expedition organized by the Board during 18-20 February, 2007, sailing 186 km in three days through the river. The river Chambal originates at Manpura, Mhow town of district Indore of Madhya Pradesh and flows through the ravines of MP, Rajasthan and UP and becomes a tributary to river Yamuna in Etawah district in UP at Pachnada. The beauty of crystal blue waters of Chambal support an ecosystem rich in biodiversity. The possibility of roping in the rich area to tourism zones operational from Ranthambore, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Gwalior and Khajuraho remained unexplored till date. The rare sighting of Gangetic Dolphin, Mugger, Crocodiles and several species of Turtle is common in the riverine ecosystem. There are more than 100 species of migratory birds visiting the river habitat. The habitat provided to these animals in the river is an amusing attraction for tourists. Since the river flows through three States, the lack of consensus and co-ordination on the common issue of developing tourism activities still remains untouched. The MP Ecotourism Development Board undertook an expedition to examine and explore the chances of developing tourism with a crew of foresters, naturalists, hoteliers, tour operators, wilderness film camera teams and ...
- Ecotourism in Brasil Known worldwide for its ecosystems diversity, Brazil is home to forests, rivers and waterfalls. This video shows everything brasil has to offer as an ecotourism destination.
- Palawan Eco-Tourism, Ugong Rock Interview Our host, Gerry Ortega graciously toured us to few of his successful eco-tourism projects on Palawan. We met with his community-advisors, the key to successful implementation with his projects. Here's an interview and a brief highlight of Ugong Rock: A natural and cavernous, rock formation, turned spelunking eco-tourism adventure north of Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines. Most of the interview is in Tagalog (Pinoy friendly!!), with English interpreted answers.... This is community based, bottom-up eco-tourism people!! Also: Check out the blogsite for more details.
- What is Ecotourism? Mynatour - whl.travel - Ecotourism Contest Winners! Dear Travellers First of all, congratulation to all for your amazing stories! ....falling in love on the road, biking as a kamikaze, crossing the cold dry deserts, fishing, sailing, surfing, farming, trekking, volunteering on the reef, getting lost in a metropolitan jungle or in the depth of the rain forest. From freezing Alaska to the Australian desert and everything in between... The ten winning stories in our opinion are all fantastic and make it clear that it was difficult to pick only 3 of them. The criteria we used includes creativity, originality, quality of writing, photography, ability to engage an audience (number of supporters) and most important the talent to inspire other to conserve nature and promote intercultural understanding. Our judging panel met up at the World Travel Market (WTM) trade show London and remotely to assess your stories and finally we are glad to announce the three winners: 1st Prize: A Garden Lady in India's Cold Mountain Desert. Submitted by Shivya "Because of the simple yet profound way the author combines several important aspects of what made this trip such a memorable experience: local encounters, education, and of course the natural beauty of the place" - Ayako Ezaki -- 2nd Prize: Reef to Rainforest. Submitted by Hobbers ..."How carefully they made a choice of the ecotourism experience they wanted to live through, and whether or not the experience was as rich an ecotourism experience as they thought it would be ...
- Ecotourism Movie Kerala Tourism Ecotoruism, a movie developed by Kerala Tourism
- Ecotourism Film English Part 3 Ecotourism Film English Part 3 kerala Promotional film on the eco-tourism activities in Kerala by the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala. Several eco-tourism destinations are located in the state including Thenmala, India's first planned eco-tourism destination.
- Ecotourism Film English Part 1 Ecotourism Film English Part 1 Film on eco-tourism options in Kerala. Trekking, boating and camping at Kerala forests. Produced by the Department of Tourism (Kerala Tourism), Government of Kerala.
- Win a Holiday - Ecotourism Travel Blog Contest - share your story & win an ecotour by WHL.travel Only few days left sign up now Mynatour ecotourism community sponsored by WHL.travel is launching the first-ever ecotourism travel blog contest. This innovative competition invites travelers to share their travel blog in order to promote green travel and ecotourism best practices. The idea of the contest is to promote ecotourism and responsible tourism through a travel blog competition where the audience is involved in electing the best ecotourism story. "Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me and I'll understand" - Rabindranath Tagore Users will be able to upload their holiday experience, evaluate how they have been eco-friendly on their holiday or how to improve their experience towards a more sustainable level in the future. How the ecotourism travel blog contest works: Participants will be required to join the Mynatour ecotourism community to take part in the contest. To allow everyone to express his/her best way the travel blog will include the possibility to enter a text of max 1000 words, 1 main photo and max 4 additional images. A specific area of the travel blog (250 words) will be dedicated to evaluate their best ecotourism practices "on the road". Furthermore if they have been on a normal tour competitors will be able to provide in the same section tips or thoughts about how the destination or they can improve with eco friendly practices. Most importantly the contest will allow participants to vote for their favorite ...
- Gavi Eco Tourism Spread Across The Beauty Of Periyar Tiger Reserve, Gavi Is A Quiet, Beautiful And Pristine Forest Haven. It Is At The Eastern Extreme Of The Pathanamthitta District At 3400 Ft Above Msl. These Evergreen Forests Are Abundant With Magnificent Wildlife Including The Tiger, Elephants, Leopards, Bears, Indian Gaur, Sambar, Barking & Mouse Deers, Lion Tailed Macaque, Other Varieties Of Monkeys, Nilgiri Marten And A Lot More.
- Mexican EcoTourism The World Tourism Organization calls ecotourism "nature-based tourism in which the tourists observe and appreciate the natural environment and the
- Eco-Tourism Destination: Las Navas, Northern Samar The Eco-Tourism Program of the local government unit of Las Navas, Northern Samar takes its momentum during the inauguration of the Pinipisakan Falls Cottage, the groundbreaking ceremony of the boat landing and viewing deck projects, and the signing of the Memorandum of Agreement between the Samar Island Natural Park project management and the Municipality of Las Navas represented by Mayor Arlito A. Tan. The Pinipisakan Falls and the Ginagatusan Caves of Barangay San Isidro were the subjects of the MOA relative to its management and maintenance. Dir. Manolito D. Ragub, Project Manager of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources - Samar Island Natural Park (DENR-SINP) and Dir. Regidor M. de Leon of DENR Regional Office 8, takes the responsibility of overseeing the said tourism destinations. Witness during the ceremonies were Ms. Josette G. Doctor, Provincial Tourism Officer of the Province of Northern Samar, Provincial Director Engr. Meilou Cinco-Macabare of DTI Samar Provincial Office, the Operation's Manager of the Cebu Pacific Airline, the Municipal Council members of Las Navas and the Barangay Council of Barangay San Isidro, Las Navas, Northern Samar.
- Ecotourism in Udaipur hear what tourists here have to say about tourism. film by jack p and rama barhat.
- ECOTOURISM CANDELARIA CAMPECHE THE CANDELARIA WATERSHED IS A HIGH PRIORITY AREA FOR BIODIVERSITY CONSERVATION IN CENTRAL AMERICA. THE MUNUCIPALITY OF CANDELARIA HAS RECENTLY IMPLEMENTED A CONSERVATION AND NATURE TOURISM PROGRAM, SPECIFICALLY IN THE AREAS OF ADVENTURE TOURISM, RURAL TOURISM, ECO-ARCHEOLOGY AND ECOTOURISM.
- Ecotourism Social Network Mynatour ecotourism A social network of responsible travellers to preserve nature and promote local intercultural understanding. BROADCAST YOUR NATURE and find locals who are interested in meeting new people and showing people around their hometowns and the natural surroundings! We want to experience the eco-friendly soul of tourism...a journey where we are the main characters, write the script and change the existing status quo.
- Ecotourism of Alonissos Greece | National Marine Park | Eco Travel in Greece The Mediterranean Monk Seal has helped bring a community together, establish the largest national protected marine area in Europe, create an ecotourism movement, and educate the younger generations about the importance of balancing environmental concerns with economic livelihood. For more information: http +1.703.752.6270
- Ecotourism in Bolivia United Nations, February 2009 - A growing number of environmentally conscious travellers worldwide have been seeking out destinations with rich fauna, flora and cultural heritage. A new programme established by IFAD is helping indigenous peoples in Bolivia preserve their culture while bringing much needed developmental income to the local communities.
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Tourism Conference (ESTC)
- Malaysia Truly Asia - Eco-Tourism 2007 TVC/Europe Winner of Best Destination in the World (2006) by Global Traveler (USA). Award winning and world famous Malaysia Truly Asia TV commercial & music theme. "Eco-Tourism" Traditional Malaysian musical theme mix.
- EcoTourism, Amazon Rain Forest, Peru. is the best way to preserve the Amazon! also http Eco-Tourism preserves the Amazon Rain Forest. for an unbelievable life changing experience i highly recommend a vacation deep inside the Peruvian jungle! or
- Ecotourism Travel Blog Contest - share your story & win an ecotour by WHL.travel Click here to win Mynatour ecotourism community sponsored by WHL.travel is launching the first-ever ecotourism travel blog contest. This innovative competition invites travelers to share their travel blog in order to promote green travel and ecotourism best practices. The idea of the contest is to promote ecotourism and responsible tourism through a travel blog competition where the audience is involved in electing the best ecotourism story. "Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I may remember. But involve me and I'll understand" - Rabindranath Tagore Users will be able to upload their holiday experience, evaluate how they have been eco-friendly on their holiday or how to improve their experience towards a more sustainable level in the future. How the ecotourism travel blog contest works: Participants will be required to join the Mynatour ecotourism community to take part in the contest. To allow everyone to express his/her best way the travel blog will include the possibility to enter a text of max 1000 words, 1 main photo and max 4 additional images. A specific area of the travel blog (250 words) will be dedicated to evaluate their best ecotourism practices "on the road". Furthermore if they have been on a normal tour competitors will be able to provide in the same section tips or thoughts about how the destination or they can improve with eco friendly practices. Most importantly the contest will allow participants to vote for their favorite travel blog. In ...
- Laos eco-tourism hopes as visitor numbers boom Nam Ha National Park in northern Laos is at the forefront of efforts by the communist country to become a leading eco-tourism spot - an effort that seems to be paying off.Duration: 01:51
- Eco Tourism, Thailand by Download Free $120 cash vouchers at to offset payment at For Bookings For More Video: Ecotourism (also known as ecological tourism) is travel to fragile, pristine, and usually protected areas that strives to be low impact and (often) small scale. It helps educate the traveler; provides funds for conservation; directly benefits the economic development and political empowerment of local communities; and fosters respect for different cultures and for human rights. As defined by the co-founder of the Center for Responsible Travel, Martha Honey, Ph.D., in her book Ecotourism and Sustainable Development, Second Edition: Who Owns Paradise?. Most serious studies of ecotourism including several university programs now use this as the working definition. Ecotourism appeals to ecologically and socially conscious individuals. Generally speaking, it focuses on volunteering, personal growth and learning new ways to live on the planet. It typically involves travel to destinations where flora, fauna, and cultural heritage are the primary attractions. Ecotourism is a conceptual experience, enriching those who delve into researching and understanding the environment around them. It gives us insight into our impacts as human beings and also a greater appreciation of our own natural habitats. Responsible ecotourism includes programs that minimize the negative aspects of conventional tourism on the environment ...
- Greenbox Eco Eye Video. Ecotourism in Ireland. This is a movie giving an overview of the Greenbox and ecotourism in Ireland. Here you can learn what its like to experience the real 'green' Ireland. Beautiful scenery as well as a wide range of activities and information on the European Eco Label - The EU Flower.
- Concern as Yemen ecotourism grows An island chain off the coast of Yemen is home to many species found nowhere else on the planet, drawing a growing number of tourists, climbers and trekkers. But the battle between making money and preserving Socotra's biodiversity has conservationists worrying about the impact of tourism on its fragile environment. Al Jazeera's Hashem Ahelbarra reports from Socotra.
- What is Eco-tourism? ... Costa Rica A video interview clip I put together on my travel study trip to Costa Rica.... we asked visitors "What does Eco-tourism mean to you? Flimed in Quepos, Santa Elena (Arenal) & Monteverde
- Wild Jordan Middle East Eco-Tourism + Travel This is an Ecotourism Documentary for the country of Jordan. This documentary was created for Wild Jordan in Amman Jordan. Narration is by Chris Johnson who is the Director of Wild Jordan. Executive Producer - Mona Aljamal Directed by Chuck Amoura. For more information on travel in Jordan visit Jordan sponsored sites / To find out more about visiting the country of Jordan... /experience_ecotourism_shomari.shtml .jo Chuck Amoura Productions Omaha Video Production
- Eco-tourism spot Thenmala Kerala Thenmala, a dam site and India's first planned eco-tourism spot located in Kollam district, Kerala.
- Eco-Tourism in the Philippines Thriving through Balanced Development, Environmental Protection: ADB Eco-tourism in Palawan, the Philippines is thriving under community-managed conservation initiatives that are also increasing fishermen's catch, and incomes.
- East Africa Report - Eco Tourism in Kenya (For Business news around the African Continent, visit our website ) Kenya has one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. Its large wildlife reserves and unique landscape has made it an extremely popular destination for tourism, raking in millions in earnings every year. And now the trend in the sector is to Eco friendly, a stance that has seen eco tourism take a central focus.
- Eco-tourism Eco-tourism is the fastest growing niche within the tourism industry. Locating near the end of the Gunflint Trail in northern Minnesota, Tuscarora Lodge and Outfitter has been equipping campers destined for the wilds of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness for years. They share their insight and perspective on eco-tourism travel.
- Eco-tourism in the Galilee Tourists from both Israel and abroad can travel the country and enjoy activities that have minimal impact on the environment and build environmental awareness. Environmental tourism options in Israel are growing apace, especially in the verdant Galilee region. If you want a healthy holiday, check in to the Mizpe-Hayamim Hotel, Spa and Organic Farm. Dating from the 1960s, the complex was the vision of Dr. Eric Yaros -- a physician and homeopath who emigrated from Berlin. The vegetarian restaurant gets a personal recommendation and while you're there, be sure to walk up the hill to the 28-acre farm that supplies every single one of the restaurant's seasonal vegetables, fruits and dairy products. The valley below the hotel is home to the bird-watching paradise of the Hula Valley and Lake Agmon. More than 500 million birds -- 400 species -- stop over in the valley, as they migrate between Europe and Africa in the spring and fall. Visitors can rent electric golf carts or bicycles, and set out alone or with a resident ornithologist for a tour of the restored wetlands For a more intimate green getaway, try Hemdatiya in Moshav Sejera--Ilaniya. It's a small B&B with five rooms, in carefully-restored stone farm buildings dating from the early 20th century. Vineyards, goats and seasonal organic vegetable gardens, provide salads, wine and cheese for guests. Another attractive and practical eco-feature for drought-plagued Israel -- all the water from the rooms is channeled down to the ...
twitter about ecotourism
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about ecotourism
“Ecotourism Blog. by pgbrumis ~ July 7th, 2010. What is Geotourism? According to National blog and add some new Sustainable Tourism (including Ecotourism,”
— ecomentum : green marketing blog,
“Travel Blog. Uncategorized. Tag Archive | "ecotourism" February 3, 2010 Casino Club: hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh TV”
— Nature Air | Tag Archive | ecotourism,
“The Ecotourism Directory Forum - Enabling the discussion of ecotourism related issues and ecotour experiences”
— EcoTourism Forum,
“There is a big debate about whether traveling to the most untouched, un-traveled corners of the world, visiting indigenous people, can really be counted as eco-tourism. 1 Comment | Eco-tourism, Whole Travel Blog | Tagged: Amazon, eco, eco-tourism, indigenous, native, sustainable, vacation | Permalink”
— " eco-tourism Whole Travel Blog,
“I feel especially so with my new position as coordinator of Ecotourism and Adventure Tourism at the College's Haliburton campus. in Canada - primarily to underline the fact that ecotourism is not something that just happens in Central and”
— - Fleming College Ecotourism Management Blog, ontario-eco-
— اکوتوریسم ، گردشگری بومی ، گردشگری طبیعت,
“The Orbitz Blog is another way we can share our expertise, advice and Smart Bookers Blog. Travel Deals Blog. While Orbitz may be affiliated with a particular property mentioned herein, the views”
— Eco-Tourism | Orbitz Blog,
“Please join us there at: /category/blog. room, architecture, aria denver, awards, big wave, books, custom home, eco materials, eco tourism,”
— michelle kaufmann's blog " eco tourism,