- The Echidna is found all over Australia and can survive a range of temperatures and habitats Though mostly nocturnal, in mild weather they can be seen during the day, but if the weather is extreme (either very cold or hot) Echidnas will stay in shelter. — “Unique Australian Animals”, australian-
- Echidna/Spiny Anteater Printout. The Echidna (also known as the Spiny Anteater) is a primitive, egg-laying mammal that lives in Australia. — “Echidna/Spiny Anteater Printout- ”,
- Echidnas are small mammals that often resemble the anteater, hedgehog and porcupine. The more common name for this group is the short beaked echidna. — “Echidna - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science”,
- echidna (plural echidnas or echidnae) Any of the four species of small spined monotremes, echidna. Retrieved from "http:///wiki/echidna". — “echidna - Wiktionary”,
- Everything about echidnas. Includes resources on echidna biology, photographs, zoos with echidnas, conservation, etc. — “Echidna Central - Echidnas on the Web”, isidore-of-
- echidna n. Either of two nocturnal, burrowing, egg-laying mammals of the genera Tachyglossus and Zaglossus of Australia, Tasmania, and New Guinea,. — “echidna: Definition from ”,
- Echidna definition, any of several insectivorous monotremes of the genera Tachyglossus, of Australia, Tasmania, and New Guinea, and Zaglossus, of New Guinea, th See more. — “Echidna | Define Echidna at ”,
- here are only three types of living monotreme – the short-beaked echidna, echidnas lay eggs (oviparity), and so their young are hatched, not born alive. — “Echidna”, publish.csiro.au
- Machine Embroidery Designs Australia, Inspiration, & Education, machine embroidery software. Echidna Sewing Products are specialists in embroidery software and embroidery designs, accessories and thread. We are an Australian owned company. — “Embroidery Designs, Echidna Sewing Products, Australias”, .au
- When the echidna smells food like ants or termites it uses the claws on its feet to dig out its dinner. Echidnas are very unusual mammals because they lay eggs. Mammals that lay eggs are called. — “Echidnas | On the Ground | Our Animals”, .au
- On a continent teeming with weird mammals, the Echidna is one of the weirdest. Echidnas go into caves, under tree roots, deep into soil litter, sand dunes, and below salty surfaces or snow fields. — “Echidna - gone walkabout”,
- Get fun and interesting echidna facts in an easy-to-read style from the San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes. Buy tickets online and plan a visit to the Zoo or Wild Animal Park. Enjoy games, animal cams and videos, and online shopping. — “San Diego Zoo's Animal Bytes: Echidna”,
- The echidna is native to Australia and New Guinea and like the platypus, is the only other mammal known to lay eggs. There are a total of four species of echidna, three of which have long beaks and reside in New Guinea, while the short-beak. — “Echidna - Kosmix : Reference, Videos, Images, News, Shopping”,
- Stock photographs of Australian Echidnas. Photos of Short Beaked Echidnas, Juveniles and courting Males and Females. Echidnas are egg laying mammals. — “Echidna Stock Photo Pictures”,
- Encyclopedia article about Echidna. Information about Echidna in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Echidna definition of Echidna in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Echidnas dig into the ground if they are chased. The echidna belongs to a special group of mammals called monotremes. There are only three monotremes, two of them are echidnas. The short-beaked echidna is found in Australia and the long beaked echidna is found in New Guinea. — “Echidna”, .au
- Watch videos & listen free to Echidna: Whispers, Political Sickness in D# Hijaz Kar & more, plus 14 pictures. There are 2 metal bands with this name: A greek (Progressive Death Metal) and a portuguese (Thrascore/Melodeath Metal) one. 1). — “Echidna – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures”, last.fm
- Get information, facts, and pictures about echidna at . Make research projects and school reports about echidna easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “echidna Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- A short-beaked echidna curled into a ball; the snout is visible on the right. The echidna species are not related to the anteater species, even though the two groups of species share a superficial resemblance and the echidna diet consists largely of ants and termites. — “Echidna - New World Encyclopedia”,
- A Short-beaked Echidna curled into a ball; the snout is visible on the right. In Australia the Short-beaked Echidna may be found in many environments, including urban parkland such as the shores of Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra, as depicted here. — “Echidna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Hatching takes ten days; the young echidna, called a puggle, then sucks milk from the The Short-beaked Echidna (Tachyglossus aculeatus) is found in southeast New Guinea and. — “Echidna”,
- Echidna's have long sharp claws on their feet, and are approximately 35-50 cms long with a 10cm long tail. Their nose is very sensitive, they use this to find food, then they use their long sticky tongue to catch ants, worms and other such insects. — “Echidna Information”,
- Echidna are MONOTREMES (egg laying mammals). There are only 3 monotremes: the platypus and 2 kinds of echidna. Echidna grow to about 20" in length and their body is covered with large, Echidna eat mainly ants and termites. They use their large claws to open up ant or termite nests, then gobble. — “ZOOLOGY WEBPAGE 2”, staff.brookings.k12.sd.us
related images for echidna
- echidna jpg
- echidna jpg
- child who smuggled a penguin from a zoo and her father s workmate once told someone they were too stupid to own a computer Hmmm my mammal of choice is an echidna egg laying mammals for the win and I shall unwisely feed it Count Chocula Cereal As for the UL Hmmm I heard this rumour that Prince was actually born in the Soviet Union
- that boredom lol This is the village that it starts in and the home of the main character Very rural and somewhat based off how Hobbiton is in The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Another area in my upcoming comic this is an area equivalent to some sort of elven path or a path to an elven like city
- Thursday November 27 2003 Wildlife tastic We ve seen quite a lot of wildlife in the wild while we ve been in Australia kangaroo emu eagle dingo parrot crocodile tree kangaroo platypus wallaby ***atoo blue tongued lizard
- легенд о чудовищной гадине как самом мерзком из всех существ Мифология Греческая
- 72524156 KvJpHGE5 RBS9678 jpg
- echidna gif
- More here Cellar Image of the Day Posted by Longo at 07 38 PM |
- Unfortunately getting a good exposure proved to be hard with the practically black underside light top Here s the one good one I got CC welcome
- observes the Echidna instrument in its inverted position The FPI which carries the Spine Sky CCD cameras is clearly visible The tips of several spines can also be seen © David James Peter Gillingham adjusts one of the Echidna modules Half of the 12 modules are installed The loops of white cable actually plastic tubing carry the optical fibre from the guide fiducial
- エキドナたま 曲 キャラともにかなり好きなのに極鴨のせいでなかなか描けない ふがいないやー サイボーグボディ描くの
- about | contact | VOTE Echidna 21 10 2006 An Echidna Tachyglossus aculeatus pushes through the long grass in search of tasty ants Echidnas are such a unique animal and together with the platypus
- writing Well how much is that You re the producer you tell me I could write pages about weather patterns in Orlando but perhaps the reader s more interested in the dietary habits of the echidna I just don t know Please tell me Please
- ■ エキドナ ＡＣ３からレジーナのＡＣ エキドナ を描いてみました ミッション レイヴン試験妨害阻止 で救うことになる新人
- weirdechidna jpg
- echidna jpg
- echidna gif
- Echidna The Bouncer ink on paper photoshop 7 0 2002 Priss Asagiri Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 pencil on paper 2003
- 近衛隊長エリナ 歷戰の傭兵エキドナ
- you a quick rough count seven*** types that I can think of off the top of my head and this one is by far the most wonderfully rosey and seductively fragrant Is it the apothecaries rose Making a Quick Escape One grey and drizzly afternoon while waiting for Tanya to visit I was staring out the window at my roses when I noticed a spiny little chappy snuffling about under
- echidna jpg
- By Bradley Fikes December 2nd 2009 The Russians had Mischa for the Moscow Olympics The Aussies had Syd the platypus Olly the kookaburra and Millie the echidna for Sydney Now you can help determine the mascot for the 2010 San Diego Science Festival Those taking part must submit a drawing of their mascot to the Science Festival s Web site
- Echidna jpg
- echidna jpg
- echidna jpg
- echidna gif
- with the Echidna instrument nearing completion October 2004 The orange support jig allows different telescope attitudes to be simulated with the Echidna instrument © David James Scott Smedley observes the Echidna instrument in its inverted position The FPI which carries the Spine Sky CCD cameras is clearly visible The tips of several spines can also be seen
- Curled up into the defense position with all the spines out
- echidna jpg
- echidna jpg
- 4 v E Q r3 E z9 k I N 5 T4 k 4 g3 s0 L I0 V0 E0 t 8 8 C3 y7 i Q r$ g K J ~ J9 D J s t b 2 N W H i t Long Beaked Echidna 长嘴鼹 H P z0 B6 t4 p+ W |
- echidna jpg
- out the Point Ellen and watched the waves crashing over the rocks From there we looked across Vivonne Bay back towards Nobby Island near Seal Bay As we left Vivonne Bay we stopped to let an echidna cross the road Previous | Album | Next
- echidna JPG
- Adoro questo animale mi è simpatico e a voi
- Another image of the Echidna instrument in its inverted position © David James
- Echidna jpg
related videos for echidna
- Devil May Cry 4: The Viper (ECHIDNA combat) track 12 of disk 2
- Animals of Australia - The Echidna A video of the Aussie Animal, the Echidna.
- Tikal The Echidna - God is a girl HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY K7creations:D I HOPE U HAVE A AWESOME DAY=3 THANKS FOR BEGING MY FRIEND=D **Hugs**' I HOPE U LIKE/ED IT^_^ Tikal the echidna:D Song: God is a Girl - Groove Coverage THANKS FOR WATCHING=3 Plis leave a comment:D I hope u all liked it^^ Enjoy;DCopyright: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters and indica © and ™ 1991 - 2006 (eg presnt) SEGA, Sonic Team. Sonic X is, respectivly, produced and animated by SONIC TEAM, TMS, 4Kids Entertainment and Jetix. Sonic X © 2003-2006 Project SONIC. No copyright infrigment intended
- baby echidna Echidna is a spiny monotremes which is one of the rare egg laying mammals. From a Science Channel's TV show.Discovery Communications own the copyright of this clip from their TV show. Show your support by subscribing to Discover Channel, Science Channel and TLC. They are my favorite channels and my reason to subscribe to cable TV. Please subscribe to
- Damizean/Mark The Echidna's 3D Sonic Engine Test Digg it! --- So over at SFGHQ, there've been pictures of a 3D fangame by Mark The Echidna and Damizean making the round. Both are really well-known figures in the Sonic fangaming community, so naturally, heads were turning - including mine (and all I do is lurk there). But of course, it wasn't likely that we'd ever get to play it, no sirree. Little did I expect that just casually, Damizean'd post the engine test in a chatroom I was in at the time. This is what 3D Sonic should be playing like, honestly. Entirely momentum-based gameplay, none of this "forced down a linear path, bottomless pits on all sides, speed pads galore" business. Loops are there to prevent you from moving forward if you lack speed, not just eye candy to be pasted every few blocks or so, where the camera pans out to show you being forced around the loop by way of speed pads. Anywhere in the world is yours to get at, provided you have the patience and the right kind of momentum to make it up there. Just like the old Sonic games for the Genesis. Now, granted, the test level is basically a linear path over a giant bottomless pit. But it's an engine test, not an actual level - it's forgivable. ;P Download: (now on RapidShare, so I don't have to pay money to keep it up! :D) Controls: * W, A, S and D = move (think first-person shooter) * Mouse / Arrow Keys = move camera * Left Mouse Button / Spacebar = jump * Right Mouse Button / X = Hold and press jump to Spin Dash * Mouse Wheel ...
- 15 Frank Zappa - Echidna's Arf Meridian Arts Ensemble in Timosoara, Romania. November 2007. Jon Nelson - tpt 1 Tim Leopold - tpt 2 Dan Grabois - horn Ben Harrington - tbn Raymond Stewart - tuba
- The Thirsty Echidna I meant to say at the end :no echidna went THIRSTY in the making of this film.This is my first time on you tube and my first time editing. We have an ant infestation and welcome echidnas anytime we even give them a drink
- Knuckles the Echidna tribute A whole bunch of pictures of Knuckles the Echidna, about a minute of video at the end. Music from Tony Hawk's American wasteland. please visit my website:
- Knuckles the Echidna - THIS IS SPARTA!!! This is Knuckles Sparta!!!
- The Shadow Movie hey hey hey its me Lightsen (Naysu) and im finally uploading new vids :D this ones all about shadow and suprisingly it took me quite a while @_@ All art is (C) Me ^^ Song is "I Am all of me" by Crush 40 Shadow the hedgehog + Knuckles the echidna(C) SEGA Sonic Team please comment if you have time !
- Echidna, Platypus & Co Tasmanian Animals - Trailer for DVDs, which I offer on my website: www.reise-um-die-
- DMC4 DMD Echidna Test ( 1 Receive Damage ) DMC4's motion speed is very slow. i don't like it :) anyway,enjoy .
- George Duke - Brazilian Love Affair / Echidna's Arf From Dutch TV 2003. A fine performance of "Brazilian Love Affair", with a closing part of "Echidna's Arf" (composed by Frank Zappa) at the end! Personnel: George Duke (piano/vocals) Lori Perry (vocals) Robert Brookings (keyboards) Ray Fuller (guitar) Mike Manson (bass) Gordon Campbell (drums)
- Cute Echidna Echidna so cuute! Walking around at Taronga Zoo. Music is The Chill is on by Big Joe Turner. I used TestTube
- Knuckles the Echidna - It's my life It's his life knuckles the echidna Enjoy and please comment !
- Sonic Adventure DX Music: Knuckles the Echidna This is Knuckles the Echidna's theme tune in Sonic Adventure DX. This song is "Unknown From ME" by Marlon Saunders. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- LYRICS: Here I come, rougher than the rest of them the best of them, tougher than leather. You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle I'd rather flex my muscles I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell I break them down whether they're solid or frail. Unlike the rest I'm independent It's my first breath, first test Feel the right then the worst's left Born on an island in the heavens The blood of my ancestors flows inside me My duty is to save the flower from evil deterioration I will be the one to set your heart free true Cleanse yourself of evil spirits that got in you Streaking lights, loud sounds, and instinct Are the elements that keep me going I am fighting my own mission Nothing's gonna stand in my way I will be the one to set your heart free true Cleanse yourself of evil spirts that got in you Won't be frightened I'll stand up to all the pain and turmoil Just believe in myself don't rely on others Get this power to wipe out the havoc and anarchy This is my planet gonna fight for my destiny (repeat first verse) I have no such things as weak spots Don't approve of him but gotta trust him This alliance has a purpose This partnership is only temporary I will be the one to set your heart free true Cleanse yourself of evil spirts that got in you Won't be frightened ...
- Frank Zappa - Echidna's Arf & Don't You Ever Wash That Thing? - 1974, Boston (audio) Echidna's Arf and Don't You Ever Wash That Thing? played in Boston, 1974-11-09. Soundboard recording with a short audience fill. Frank Zappa - lead guitar, lead vocals, band leader Napoleon Murphy Brock - saxophone, flute, vocals George Duke - keyboards, vocals Ruth Underwood - percussion Tom Fowler - bass Chester Thompson - drums
- The World's Most Terrifying Penises: The Echidna My second video in my "The World's Most Terrifying Penises", dealing with australia's Echidna, or Spiny Anteater, and moreover, their horrifying and disgusting reproductive practices. As with my previous entry, more of the series can be seen at my journal : dave- If you're disapointed with the relative lack of echidna dick footage in this video, you're not alone. There's a lot less footage of echidna dick out there than there is of slug ***.
- how i draw knuckles the echidna requested by bigmouthkid01 enjoy^^
- Zappa Plays Zappa : Echidna's Arf part 1 & bonus Zappa Plays Zappa : public performance Echidna's Arf from Roxy & Elsewhere, excellent quality, plus Village of the Sun as bonus... I lowered the video quality a bit so the two would fit. Enjoy !
- Tipping Echidna, Sydney Australia Baby Echidna climbing the walls and tipping over repeatedly
- Knuckles The Echidna - Flame Core -- Skip Sonic!! I recorded them by my digital camera! This video contained Knuckles passing throught the wall. ^o^
- Meet a Little Echidna I hope you enjoy this video of a little Echidna. They are amazing little animals that not a lot of people get to see. Share my channel.
- Zappa Plays Zappa : Echidna's Arf part 2 Zappa Plays Zappa : public performance Echidna's Arf from Roxy & Elsewhere, excellent quality
- Devil May Cry 4 PC - Mission 13 - Echidna and Gilgamesh Please click "watch in high quality" or click this: This deserves to be watched in all its graphical glory! Dante shows off his different attack styles before he defeats Echidna the She-Viper and gains the slow, but powerful Gilgamesh armor, which provides the demon hunter with unparallel melee moves. More epic cut scenes and fluidly animated attacks. Please excuse my awkward playing, as I do suck at all games. And of course, this mission is replayed after beating the whole game, which is why I have many of the 80 something abilities that Dante possesses. Please see my DMC4 Performance Test video for my thoughts and opinions of this awesome game:
- Echidna (Spiney Anteater) Awesome Victor, the short-beaked echidna is being held here by Tavio at the San Diego Childrens Zoo. Cora is the cute girl stroking Victor's quills. Meet a strange and wonderful creature over 50 years old called an echidna, or spiny anteater. From Australia, New Guinea, and Tasmania, this primitive mammal is like the duckbill platypus in that THE GIRLS CAN LAY EGGS! This is a primitive creature from prehistoric times that has adapted over many many years. They have no teeth, but a long sticky tongue to eat ants, earthworms and termites. It has a very good sense of smell at the end of it's nose (or beak), and good ears (has ear slits) and can dig like crazy - just look at those claws! To have babies, the female lays sort of a leathery egg the size of a grape! She rolls the small egg into a pouch on her stomach. A baby echidna that hatches 10 days later is called a PUGGLE! She secretes from a gland in the pouch to feed the baby... she has no nipples like other mammals. For free cartoon clipart of animals (with funny sayings) visit my website at . For more information ABOUT ECHIDNAS AT WIKIPEDIA AND ECHIDNA INFO AT THE SAN DIEGO ZOO AND www.parks.tas.gov.au AUSTRALIA TASMANIA PARKS ECHIDNA
- Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic 1 - Boss Run Admittedly, my original Sonic 1 boss run was pretty bad compared to my usual videos. I said I'd re-do it.. so I have! ... As Knuckles! What? Might as well mix things up a little :P I'm using Steath's excellent hack of Sonic 1, which can be found at , so please don't ask XP Since playing as Knuckles does change things up (Quite significantly in some cases), I've decided to record a few of the Sonic game bosses as Knuckles. Where as Sonic can speed through bosses, Knuckles requires a little more finesse to beat them quickly. Two things to bare in mind: a) Knuckles cannot jump as high as Sonic. This is the biggest difference as far as Boss Battles go. I demonstrate this in Marble Zone. b) Knuckles is still vulnerable whilst gliding, which is something that was changed in the later games in the series. (Specifically Sonic Adventure onwards IIRC, i'll have to dig out my copies to check I think.) c) In Sonic 3 onwards he lacks Sonic's sub-spin move... meaning he can't bypass boss armour. Oh well. :p Most of the time, Knuckles can't beat a boss as fast as Sonic, but he'll give it a damn good shot. He also manages to outrace the Water in Labyrinth zone quite easily. He also makes the final boss in this game easier to hit. This video also includes better strategies compared to my original, (See Spring Yard and Starlight's bosses.) so consider it an improvement all round. Turns out the Sonic 1 bosses aren't named, anywhere... so generic names it is then!
- Rare wild footage of giant spiny anteater and cute baby Australian animals - BBC wildlife Fantastic nocturnal wild footage of the rare giant spiny anteater who oddly prefers worms to ants! Cute Australian animals show off in the trees of the forest. From the BBC.
- Echidna This echidna is testing the air looking for the danger (us). We stood very still untill it had decided that all was well and toddled off on its rounds. Echidna are egg laying mamals native to Australia. They live on ants which they dig out with their powerful claws. They use those same claws to dig them selves into the ground when they glimpse possible danger. They keep digging until their back is at ground level and their attacker is presented with a wall of spines. Echidnas are just one of the unique Australian creatures that visitors on a Stone Bridge Tours might encounter.
- DMC4: Echidna May Cry The second part of my "Bosses May Cry"-series... For the HQ version and the names of the songs click on this link:
- HOW I DRAW KNUCKLES THE ECHIDNA Toturial about how I draw Knuckles the Echidna! This might not be the best toturial in the world but I still hope it's useful! I hope you like it! ;D Please comment, rate and enjoy! ^^
- Knux is a lumberjack, but thats OK! View higher quality here - just a short movie I made while I was part way through the bigger ones. this took a LONG time to make though and I have used slightly better pictures on it. xD but im really happy with the result! *NOTE* this was purely made for a laugh, I am not bashing SEGA or the charatcer Knuckles the Echidna (I am a knuckles fan all the way!) so please do not flame or crit this movie thanks :) last but not least - ENJOY! :D The movie and All pictures are (C) Naysu (aka) Lightsen - Knuckles, tails, espio and shadow are (C) SEGA Sonic Team - The Song is from a monty python film movie was made in movie maker
- Knuckles the Echidna in Sonic 2 - Boss Run READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE COMMENTING - PLEASE. Hullo, what's this? Is this is last of the Major Megadrive titles that Knuckles is playable in? I think it is. Since playing as Knuckles does change things up (Quite significantly in some cases), I've decided to record a few of the Sonic game bosses as Knuckles. Three things to bare in mind: a) Knuckles cannot jump as high as Sonic. This is the biggest difference as far as Boss Battles go, makes a huge difference at the final boss. b) The primary aim in this video is to not take damage AND beat them fairly quickly. If I allowed myself to take damage, some of these times would be quicker. c) This isn't tool assisted. Right, now let's hopefully save people posting the same thing over and over again and answer a few questions: Q&A: Q: Knuckles in Sonic 2? Huh? A: Knuckles is playable in Sonic 2 via two methods, either with the Sonic and Knuckles Lock On, which a quick Wikipedia search will answer, or as a unlockable on Sonic Mega Collection. Q: All Chaos Emeralds in Emerald Hill?! A: Easy with this version of the game. You get to keep your rings when you leave the Special Zone. There are 8 star posts in Emerald Hill, more than enough to unlock Super Knuckles. Sonic/Tails can also do this, but they lose their rings upon leaving the Special Zone, so it takes longer. Q: It took you six minutes to beat Emerald Hill? A: Getting. All. Chaos. Emeralds. Takes. Time. It's not hard to understand is it? Q: Lol u tok damng aganst tat enemy. A ...
- Echidna - Anger Is My Drug Melodic death metal from Portugal
- Antz Pantz Licked By Rex the Echidna Commercial
- Devil May Cry 4 - Mission 13 - Echidna Boss (Dante, DH) Devil May Cry 4 - Mission 13 - Echidna Boss (Dante, DH) I recorded this video myself; do not delete. PSN- Dallas0805
- Blaze The Cat and Tikal The Echidna - Fighter This is birthday gift to my good friend TailsFan07^-^ Happy Happy birthday to you :D I hope you will have an super great day:D The best wishes from me to you:D But her B-day is on 25.Sep(but I post it today)^-^ This is not a COUPLE VID!!.. Song: Christina Aguilera - Fighter ( I love this song x3 )Thanks for watching^^ Plis comment and rate =) ALL BAD COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED!!! Sonic The Hedgehog is copyright to Sega THIS IS JUST FAN MADE! I OWN NOTING! Copyright: Sonic the Hedgehog and related characters and indica © and ™ 1991 - 2006 (eg presnt) SEGA, Sonic Team. Sonic X is, respectivly, produced and animated by SONIC TEAM, TMS, 4Kids Entertainment and Jetix. Sonic X ©
- Devil May Cry 4: Boss - Echidna 2 (Dante DMD Mode) Boss Fight No. 10
- Echidna - Purifier Song: Purifier Band: Echidna Album: Insidious awakening Year: 2008 Genre: Death metal Country: Portugal
- Julie-Su the Echidna AMV 2: The Return! New song is "Ode to John Contra Part 2" by Latterman. Since my first Julie-Su AMV, uploaded at the beginning of last April, has already had over 3K views, I decided to make another Julie-Su AMV. This time the songs are "All I Want" by the Offspring and then the music for Lava Reef Zone from Sonic and Knuckles.
twitter about echidna
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about echidna
“Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints”
— #Molly-Echidna-Lovers Blog on deviantART: Welcome to Molly, molly-echidna-
“After 3 days of trying to come up with a name we finally settled on "Echidna. Since that time I started using Echidna as my callsign or alias on the net”
— What's an Echidna anyway? " ,
“This is the sequel to my fangame Jezz of Time. Jezz has a new enemy, an echidna called Cuezaltzin, who wants to take over the world using time”
— Forum:Jezz of Time 2: The Echidna's Wrath - Sonic News,
“Echidna Solutions Corp., is a web development shop in London, Ontario. We build web solutions and provide amazing customer service”
— Flash and your Target Audience | Blog | Echidna Solutions Corp, echidna.ca
— Blog | Echidna Clothing, .au
“First of all, EchIDNA is now localized to Korean thanks to Jaeyoun Kim (www.김재연.kr) who /blog/2007/08/20/echidna-speaks-korean/EchIDNA+Speaks+Korean2007-08”
— Wil Tan " Blog Archive " EchIDNA Speaks Korean,
“One of the oldest and most unique little beasts on this planet - OK that is a guess but I know it is ancient in evolutionary terms”
— Re: Hey Ron, what's this Echidna thing?: Sony DSLR Talk Forum,
“User Details : echidna. The Forum > User Index > echidna. Comment History " 11/06/2010 12:10:47 PM i take that back they are tame here compared to the Redneck article from yesterday wher. " 10/06/2010 10:23:01 AM Mellon is a person's name that means pleasant in some countries”
— The Forum, .au
“Echidnas are small harmless animals that are well-known for their natural defense mechanism. Take this Discussion Forum and see how much you know about echidnas”
— QuizMoz - Echidna Discussion Forum, Echidna Facts Discussion,