- The land at Hindsland fields, off the A2270 Eastbourne Road, was this week earmarked in the Wealden District Council's Local Development Framework for housing and a 8,600 square metre business development. The council is recommending the plan,. — “Land earmarked for new 700-home development - Local News”,
- In United States politics, an earmark is a legislative (especially congressional) provision that directs approved funds to be spent on specific projects, or that directs specific exemptions from taxes or mandated fees. The term "earmark" is used in this sense only in the United States. — “Earmark (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- PeteKing Newsday: $151M in homeland security funds earmarked for NYC, LI The federal government has earmarked more than $151 million in homeland security grants for New York City and Long Island, officials said Tuesday. — “PeteKing”, house.gov
- A significant consumer issue today concerns tobacco advertising and youth smoking behavior and what is being done in the interest of these young consumers to reduce smoking. Since the Master Settlement Agreement earmarked resources for consumer. — “Relationship between Tobacco Advertising and Youth Smoking”,
- EARMARKED CONDUIT CONTRIBUTION. PORTER FOR CONGRESS. NV. 2005-11-16 $2,500.00. EARMARKED EARMARKED CONDUIT CONTRIBUTION. MUSGRAVE FOR CONGRESS. CO. 2005-11-16 $1,000.00. EARMARKED. — “Spending | PAC Men | Marketplace”,
- Total Democratic Earmarks $636,944,811. Total Republican Earmarks $53,352,121. Top 10 Earmark Amount. Party Member. Earmark Amount. Dem. Albertson, Charles W. — “NC Senate Earmarked Funds”,
- Definition of earmarked in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of earmarked. Pronunciation of earmarked. Translations of earmarked. earmarked synonyms, earmarked antonyms. Information about earmarked in the free online English dictionary and. — “earmarked - definition of earmarked by the Free Online”,
- NIS 245 million to be earmarked for coalition agreements The Knesset Financial Committee authorized that a budget of NIS 245 million (about $65.3 million) be earmarked to fund Likud commitments to Yisrael Beiteinu and Labor according to their coalition agreements. — “NIS 245 million to be earmarked for coalition agreements”,
- Planned Parenthood accepts money earmarked to kill black babies. Yes, we'll take your money earmarked to kill black babies! Check this out and tell everyone in your world the truth about the racist roots of Planned Parenthood. Here's the background to the video clip. — “Planned Parenthood accepts money earmarked to kill black babies”,
- Ford earmarked as possible eco-town. Published on Thu Apr 03 16:12:01 BST 2008. A FURTHER 5,000 homes could be forced on Arun after Ford was shortlisted as a possible location for an eco-town. The Department for Communities and Local Government. — “Ford earmarked as possible eco-town - Local - Littlehampton”,
- Harbor Committee Wants Waterfront Revenue Earmarked. Posted on 12 February 2010. This week Sag Harbor Harbor Committee Chairman Bruce Tait formally requested the village board to keep his committee in the loop as trustees continue to work towards possible remediation at Sag Harbor's Havens Beach. — “Harbor Committee Wants Waterfront Revenue Earmarked | The Sag”,
- EARMARKED CONTRIBUTION: SEE BELOW. KOCH, JAMES. OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE PROFESSOR EARMARKED CONTRIBUTION: SEE BELOW. LACY, KEVIN. AVALON POOL SERVICES/SWIMMING POOL SERVICES. — “2008 Transaction Detail”, fec.gov
- 350m earmarked for broadband. NZPA | Thursday May 22, 2008. A $350 million five-year funding boost to speed the roll out of faster broadband is among a package of infrastructure measures announced in today's budget. However, the figure is dwarfed. — “$350m earmarked for broadband | The National Business Review”, nbr.co.nz
- PA officials: Donors should pressure Israel to lift siege; Hamas not invited to Sharm el-Sheikh summit. U.S.: One-third of our $900m pledge is earmarked for Gaza. — “U.S.: One-third of our $900m pledge is earmarked for Gaza”,
- a : to mark (livestock) with an earmark b : to mark in a distinguishing manner to designate (as funds) for a specific use or owner. — “Earmarked - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- LONDON/BEIJING (Reuters) - The acquisition plan outlined by British Airways and Iberia aims to land in Asia, with several viable companies waiting at the end of the runway. BA-Iberia have earmarked Asia. — “Dealtalk: BA-Iberia M&A plan highlights Asian airline prey”,
- As used in the Financial Report, earmarked funds are financed by specifically identified sources (earmarked revenue) that remain available over time; are required by statute to. — “GAO-07-362SP Fiscal Stewardship: A Critical Challenge Facing”, gao.gov
- Of nearly $23 billion coming to California to improve highways, roads and public transit systems, some $90 million has been earmarked for transporta (read more). — “Millions earmarked for green transit in Tahoe Basin but some”,
- Scores of private companies, nonprofit groups and state agencies this year will divvy up more than $412 million in earmarked federal funds that were designated by one or more of Hawaii's four members of Congress. — “Reforms could mean fewer earmarks for Hawaii - BusinessWeek”,
- UC Diverts Money Earmarked for Clerical Wages to Other Purposes First, McKay fully confirmed what CUE has been asserting for a long time -- UC diverts money earmarked for clerical wage increases, instead spending the money on other purposes or adding the money to reserves. — “Summary of Fact Finding Report”,
- For Representative Kirsten Gillibrand, few issues are as challenging as the one she has been confronting recently: picking pet projects for her district in New York State. Ms. Gillibrand, a lawyer, argued that the secrecy of the earmarking process had contributed to the scandals that engulfed the Hill. — “Earmarked for Success? - Series - ”,
- Earmarked definition, any identifying or distinguishing mark or characteristic: See more. — “Earmarked | Define Earmarked at ”,
- Great post! Libs quake at the thought of people who do things the right way. Great post! Libs quake at the thought of people who do things the right way.Great post! Libs quake at the thought of people who do things the right way. — “Why do libs avoid President Bush's Accomplishments?”,
related videos for earmarked
- Oklahoma: Planned Parenthood Racism Investigation Planned Parenthood of Eastern Oklahoma and Arkansas accepts racially-based money and promises to use it for an abortion "for a black baby." African American women account for only 12% of the female population but submit to over 36% of abortions. 1400 African American babies are lost to abortion each day. This is no accident: Planned Parenthood targets minorities, putting over 79% of their clinics in minority neighborhoods. Their founder, Margaret Sanger, designed the organization to use sterilization and abortion to control minority populations. And today, Planned Parenthood of America sets up special funds across the country to target minority women. To learn more about this student investigation at UCLA, visit
- Two Supermarkets and Residential homes earmarked for demolitions imminent demolitions
- Luogotenente Generale Retarded Baby Jesus Claims Obama "Earmarked" $8.5 Billion for ACORN (Via ) Hannity's wild claim- Obama "earmarked eight and a half billion" for ACORN, some of which it could now use to sue Giles.
- The Vatican has earmarked more than 1.2 million euros in the fight against HIV/AIDS The Vatican has allocated more than 1.2 million euro in the the fight against AIDS. The funds will be provided through the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples.
- Rand Paul & John McCain's Definition of an Earmark Explained When Rand Paul, John McCain, Tea Party types and conservatives mention earmarks, they are referring to "pork-barrel" spending. Earmarks that aren't approved through the committee process, and are often added in the dark-of-night. They are not referring to ending all government spending, as most spending is "earmarked." The difference is transparency, and in the concept of a balanced-budget and need, not seniority or special favors.
- END FED Social Security Looted By Government And Banks; Fund By Transaction Fee On Derivitives How To Go To Heaven: www.jesus-is- Wall Street Oligarchs Eying Social Security February 18, 2010 Hank Paulson, the Gold Sachs bankster/US Treasury Secretary, who deregulated the financial system, caused a world crisis that wrecked the prospects of foreign banks and governments, caused millions of Americans to lose retirement savings, homes, and jobs, and left taxpayers burdened with multi-trillions of dollars of new US debt, is still not in jail. He is writing in the New York Times urging that the mess he caused be fixed by taking away from working Americans the Social Security and Medicare for which they have paid in earmarked taxes all their working lives. Wall Street's approach to the poor has always been to drive them deeper into the ground. As there is no money to be made from the poor, Wall Street fleeces them by yanking away their entitlements. It has always been thus. During the Reagan administration, Wall Street decided to boost the values of its bond and stock portfolios by using Social Security revenues to lower budget deficits. Wall Street figured that lower deficits would mean lower interest rates and higher bond and stock prices. Two Wall Street henchmen, Alan Greenspan and David Stockman, set up the Social Security raid in this way: The Carter administration had put Social Security in the black for the foreseeable future by establishing a schedule for future Social Security payroll tax increases. Greenspan and Stockman conspired to ...
- $650K earmarked for local drug fight Clackamas County's drug fighting team is getting $650000 to help fight the pipeline of drugs that are funneling into northern Oregon.
- Obama grants tax dollars for stem cell research Hello and welcome to a UPI White House Weekly. On Monday, President Obama reversed the Bush administrations limits on stem cell research. He signed an executive order that will allow federal tax dollars for the research, something that Bush didnt tolerate during his presidency. Obama also signed a presidential memorandum that gives more freedom for federal science programs and policies. The President said that in recent years, our government has forced what he believes is a false choice between sound science and moral values. He added that weve been given the capacity to ease human suffering and should act on it. However, Obama said he would implement strict guidelines to make sure that cloning for human reproduction isnt pursued. The President pledged this week to overhaul the countrys education system from quote cradle to career. On Tuesday, he unveiled details of one of his signature campaign promises. Obama said he would increase investments in early childhood initiatives and push for funding in the No Child Left Behind law to be more tied to results. He also said he would focus on teacher training and recruitment, support charter schools and give students more financial access to college. While promoting his program, the President called for an end to partisanship that many say has stalled progress in the past. The American Federation of Teachers responded saying they embrace Obamas educational goals but said its important that teachers voices are heard as the ...
- Earmarked to Shine
- Ron Paul: Earmarks Don't Add Up 3/16/09 www.house.gov Congressman Ron Paul talks about all the misplaced furor over "earmarks" in this Texas Straight Talk from March 16, 2009. "The real issue is that the overall budget is too big, by far, which is why I always vote against it. But attacking the 1 percent that was earmarked solves nothing. The whole issue is a distraction from the real problems we face, which are that the Federal Government will absorb over 1 of our countrys GDP this year and taxpayers are forced to fork over more than half their income to fund government at all levels. On top of that, the national debt is $11 trillion, which is $36000 per citizen. The recent increases in bailouts, government spending and money creation is going to hobble our economy for decades. We must curb the governments appetite severely if this country is ever to thrive again. The noise over earmarks is a red herring and a distraction from the real issue of uncommitted spending. It is time to attack the entirety of government spending. We especially need a full account of the activities of the Federal Reserve that spends and creates trillions of dollars with no meaningful oversight. This is a huge problem that needs immediate attention." --Ron Paul
- Inside an Earmarked Lab Take a tour through the University of Rhode Island laboratory of biologist Albert Kausch, who genetically engineers switchgrass with the help of Congressional funding
- The Importance Of Being Earmarked Excerpts from Brett Murray's experimental theatre work featuring a live indeterminate electronic score played through the set, triggered by actor/object relationships ***yzed in Max/MSP
- Drugs Misuse Centre earmarked for Caernarfon Residents up in arms about a drugs misuse centre planned on their doorstep.
- March 10, 2009 Floor Speech on Earmarks Congressman Paul makes the case for earmarks. They are less than 1 percent of the budget, it is spending that is requested by the people, and if all the budget was earmarked, at least we would know where the money went. All government spending should be curbed, but earmarks are the molehill, not the mountain.
- Moor Park A62 5232 ( Earmarked )
- GERMANY - ADOLF HITLER'S MUSEUM GERMANY - ADOLF HITLER'S MUSEUM An unsolved mystery since the end of the Second World War. Now, 65 years on, Dresden's museum of prints is asking where their own works come from. A thousand of their prints and 400 drawings had been earmarked for Adolf Hitler's museum. The Fuehrer wanted to create the world's largest collection of art in the Austrian city of Linz. www.france24.com
- New Research Funding Earmarked to Discover What Nonprofits and Foundations Are Making A Difference Doug Freeman, chairman of IFF Advisors, Inc. A founder of the law firm Freeman, Freeman & Smiley, Doug is an expert in strategic planning and organizational management for non-profits, and has been a consultant to nearly 300 family foundations, support organizations, and public charities. He was recognized by Worth magazine as one of the 100 top attorneys in the US and is the author of a leading treatise for family foundations, A Founder's Guide to the Family Foundation. Chief Executive Officer Douglas Freeman of First Foundation Advisors of Orange County says donations and funding is way down, which is why his company is researching nonprofits to single out ones that "walk the talk and actually do what they say they are going to do." Free says International Trade Education Programs (ITEP) is one of the earlier risers to be spotlight first, because of what they do. He says they do it right. They keep kids in school, they graduate and they get meaningful jobs. Often, they are students who are down on their luck, or economically disadvantage. ITEP helps them learning job skills of the future, team leadership and bonding skills are amongst some of powreful programs offered in the internships with the Port of Los Angeles to other major companies. CEO Carol Rowen, founder and CEO is celebrating her 10th anniversary of ITEP. Earlier this year Rowen was honored for her outstanding leadership/mentoring programs and contributions to the transportaton and logistics industry. She ...
- ... And Pigs Fly Sarah Palin a champion of earmark reform? Hogwash.
- Mean What You Say Obama To pork, or not to pork Watch "Glenn Beck" weekdays at 5 pm ET on FOX News Channel To pork, or not to pork 1000-plus-page spending bill includes hundreds of pages of earmarks - pet spending projects inserted by lawmakers, ranging from: $185000 for coral reef research and preservation in Maui County, Hawaii $55000 in meteorological equipment for Pierce College in Woodland Hills, Calif. $9.9 million for science enhancement at historically black colleges in South Carolina. In addition to the basic operations of government, the new budget includes 775 pages of earmarks, funding programs that include local museums, colleges and infrastructure projects. Among the earmarked projects in the bill are $764000 for the Lake George Watershed Protection Initiative in New York, requested by Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, New York Democrat; $9.9 million for South Carolina's historically black colleges and universities, requested by House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn, South Carolina Democrat; $1.1 million requested by Senate Republican Conference Chairman Lamar Alexander and Sen. Bob Corker, both of Tennessee, for water treatment plant improvements in Tennessee's Unicoi County, as well as $300000 for a sewer extension project in another county. Examples of Earmarks in the Omnibus $713625 Woody Biomass at SUNY-ESF. Walsh and Schumer sponsors $951500 Sustainable Las Vegas. Berkeley and Reid sponsors. $24000 A+ for Abstinence. Specter is sponsor. $300000 Montana World Trade Center. Rehberg sponsor. $950000 Myrtle Beach ...
- Obama slams Mccain: Corporate Tax Cuts & The Earmark Fallacy - Rachel Maddow comments John McCain makes a big deal about his oppostion to earmarks. During the debate, Barack Obama juxtaposed McCain's taxcut proposal that would cost $300B with the $18B represented by earmarks. While some earmarks are clearly booty from the taxpayer to local interests, many can be justified as sound policy. Obama could, if he wished, run an entire campaign, Congressional district by Congressional district, identifying a few "earmarked" expenditures that that district loves and that McCain voted against. More to the point, however, is that McCain has voted for loads of tax loopholes during his 26 years in the Senate. Why loopholes are morally superior to earmarks escapes me. Let us postulate that there are some justifiable earmarks and some justifiable loopholes. The arguments against the rest are both process and substance. The process, I'll-scratch-your-back-you-scratch-mine, however unseemly, is the same for both. The substance is also identical. A loophole allows an individual, or company, or sector not to pay taxes on a certain category of income. The rest of us have to make up that shortfall. The earmark is most often a local project for which general tax revenues are spent. The rest of us have to pay for that too. The Member of Congress takes credit for the earmark ("look at what I brought home for you") and the loophole, but the latter is rarely said aloud. That should tell us something. The earmark is more often a project for which the Member can tout its benefit to ...
- Pssst, They're Stealing from You. Again. What do pigs, blueberries and bike trails have in common? They are just a few of the earmarked line items in a $410 billion Omnibus spending bill that, according to John Whitehead, is loaded with ridiculous, wasteful projects that have absolutely nothing to do with keeping the federal government operating.
- Glenn Beck - Saying One Thing, Doing Another Glenn Beck - Saying One Thing, Doing Another "The One Thing" - 02-26-09, Glenn says, "It's time to hold our leaders' feet to the fire" and he begins to name some of the Republicans and Democrats who are responsible for earmarked pork spending projects that were added to the $410 billion 2009 omnibus spending bill. ************************** Thanks Glenn for all you do : ) ... and thank you Fox News for hiring Glenn, for letting him do what he does best, and for not pulling this video clip down. : ) To find out more about Fox News or Glenn Beck, go to: **************************
- Carlito Ponzi Clowns Dishonored By Capuano While Jesse Jackson, Earmarked GOP Jokers Puppets Watched
- Michigan Revenue Sharing Michigan cities, villages and townships receive revenue earmarked by the state constitution and statute to help pay for core governmental services such as police protectioin, fire services, roads, water and sewer service, and garbage collection.
- Ministry of Pacific Islands Affairs will tender out funding that was earmarked for PEDA Ministry of Pacific Islands Affairs will tender out funding that was earmarked for PEDA Tagata Pasifika TVNZ Tangata Pacfica Pasifica 26 Aug 2010.mpg
- MICHAEL JACKSON UNRELEASED SONGS NOT EARMARKED FOR SONY $250 MILLION DEAL? RedOne has the album that Michael Jackson was working on, and he said that he wants to use it for social consciousness, not profit -- all this in light of Sony's $250 million deal with Michael's Estate. Also Conrad Murray has new trouble.
- Orphaned Earmarks Act 2/7/2011 February 7, 2011 - Sen. Begich joined Sen. Tom Coburn (R -- OK) for a discussion on their new bipartisan legislation to reduce our national debt by rescinding "Orphaned Earmarks." The legislation could reclaim over $500 million for the US by rescinding decade old funds earmarked for projects that never started or will not be finished.
- Have earmarked Rs 80cr this year for acquisitions: Cera Cera Sanitaryware is in expansion mode. The company is estimated to spend about Rs 40 crore to increase production of sanitaryware. It is also considering acquiring an existing brand or any existing company in Europe, depending on market conditions in Europe.
- BEN & Mr. Pit - More Manners Please (CLHR046) Download this track: Earmarked by Markus Schulz as two names to watch out for in 2008, this highly anticipated release on Coldharbour Recordings has made big impact. England's Ben Greenwood (BEN), a protégé of John '00' Fleming, teams up with Romanian Adrian Ivan (Mr. Pit), to deliver a slice of tough, pounding beats, intertwined with harmonic breakdowns leaving the listener begging for more. For more information visit: http
- Nakumatt Westgate earmarked for demolition Nakumatt earmarked for demolition
- Global Fund Freezes Grant to CCP Follow us on TWITTER: Like us on FACEBOOK: The humanitarian organization, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, has frozen a grant fund worth hundreds of millions of dollars to China. The reason for the freeze is that the organization is not comfortable with the way the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is managing the funds, and its hostile attitude towards non-government organizations (NGOs). Several weeks ago, Global Fund froze hundreds of millions of dollars in grant funds, earmarked to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria in China. On May 20, the New York Times reported that last November, Global Fund decided to stop funding the war against AIDS in China. This freeze was the result of Global Fund's concern for the way the CCP was managing the grant funds. The report said that, according a Global Fund's audit of the CCP's grant management team, by the end of last year, the CCP earmarked only 11 percent of the total grant money of $283 million dollars to grassroots NGOs fighting AIDS, instead of the agreed upon 35 percent. The CCP always marginalizes any grass roots NGOs, which are not directly under its control.. Wan Yanhai, China's famous AIDS activist residing in the United States, said, "During the seven years following the Global Fund's presence in China, the CCP authorities, in the beginning, simply refused, to give money to NGOs. They later changed their strategy to buying off NGOs, saying, "If you obey us, you'll get the ...
- Congressman Paul Kanjorski's Scandal EXPAND to learn how Democrat Paul Kanjorski directed millions of taxpayer dollars for a company created and run by his family. This video is about the case of Pennsylvania Democratic congressman Paul Kanjorski, who earmarked millions of taxpayer dollars for a company run by his family. In a startling interview, Joe Yudichak, who ran the non-profit Regional Equipment Center in Kanjorski's district, says the congressman initially tried to bully him into helping Kanjorski direct the money to Kanjorski's family members. In the documentary, Yudichak recounts his conversation with Kanjorski: "He said, 'You're telling me I can't take care of my family?' He said, 'Well, I'm telling you, it's gonna be done. And it's gonna be done with you or without you.' And he said, 'I'll bury you. I'll destroy you.'" Kanjorski later earmarked more than $10 million directly to the company run by his family. The money was supposed to fund the development of new technologies to help turn around desperate coal towns and make them prosperous. The company, Cornerstone Technologies, went bankrupt. Harold Shobert, head of Pennsylvania State University's Energy Institute, and a leading expert on anthracite coal, worked with Cornerstone on one project. Shobert said "It was clear that these guys were clueless as to how to do research and development," "It was sort of like trying to collaborate with the cast of Looney Tunes." Kanjorski and his family declined repeated interview requests
- CNN Rick's List - Broken Government, Nuclear Loan Guarantees, Army Corps of Engineers Taxpayers for Common Sense: Click here to receive our Weekly Wastebasket TCS needs you to help us fight government waste... JOIN TODAY! Taxpayer, Environment, Consumer Coalition Takes "Green Scissors" to Cut $200 Billion from Federal Budget, Jul 22, 2010. Federal Loan Guarantees for Nuclear Reactors: Details of the Current Applicants, Mar 26, 2010. CNN Rick's List: February 22-23, 2010 Rick Sanchez interviews with Taxpayers for Common Sense President Ryan Alexander and Political Correspondent for Time Magazine Michael Scherer about topics such as the Department of Energy's Loan Guarantee program for nuclear energy, broken government, levee systems and flood protection, Army Corps of Engineers, and earmarked projects. With special thanks to CNN.
- CSD Raises Over $10k for Haiti Disaster Relief Efforts Funds earmarked for Friends of Monfort, Inc. and St. Vincents Center for Handicapped Children, Port-au-Prince, two organizations serving deaf and disabled in Haiti. SIOUX FALLS, SD (March 2) — CSD, the nations largest deaf and hard of hearing service organization, announced today it will be sending over $10000 to two separate Haiti entities to assist them in serving their deaf, hard of hearing and other disabled population in the wake of Haitis recent national disaster. Employees from around the nation participated in this fundraiser in various capacities, either by simply donating cash or buying Jeans for Haiti coupons, which allowed staff to wear jeans for one day; purchasing Candygrams with flowers for their fellow coworkers; buying custom-made Valentines for office friends and colleagues; and several other means. As a company by, of and for the deaf, CSD decided to donate these funds to two Haitian organizations who align themselves with CSDs mission. The first is Friends of Monfort, Inc., an organization serving over 600 deaf and deaf-blind children in Haiti. The second, St. Vincents Center for Handicapped children, operates a residential and day program for 350 deaf, blind and physically disabled students. St. Vincents facilities were impacted by the earthquake and are in need of donations to rebuild. I am humbled by our employees commitment to understand and heed the call to think globally and act locally, said Ben Soukup, CSD chief executive officer. From our ...
- Call your Senators: stop creationist funding! Senator Vitter of Louisiana earmarked $100k to fund anti-evolution creationist garbage in a federal funding bill. I called my Senators; this is a recording of the message I left Senator Salazar. Use it as a template to call yours! The Capitol Hill switchboard is 202-224-3121.
- Pakistan's displaced left in the lurch - 14 June 09 Pakistan's government has earmarked $620m to help those displaced by fighting in the country's Swat valley. But in Islamabad, the country's capital, hundreds of the displaced say they have yet to receive any assistance at all. Al Jazeera's James Bays reports.
- Earmark Hypocrisy By Senator Kyl New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Much maligned by Republicans since the election, earmarks are defined under US Senate rules as a spending item inserted "primarily at the request of a senator" that goes "to an entity, or (is) targeted to a specific state." This definition fits the actions of Senator Jon Kyl (R-Arizona), one of the most vocal GOP critics of earmarks, who slipped in a $200 million gift for his state after insisting this very same practice of lawmakers needs to end. Kyl, the No. 2 Senate Republican, got his $200 million item into a bill that settles discrimination claims by black farmers and American Indians against the federal government. Kyl's office insisted the spending item was not an earmark. The $200 million was ticketed to settle the water-rights claims of the White Mountain Apache Tribe and fund a drinking water project. On November 9, Kyl issued this statement "I voted for the earmark moratorium when it was offered on the Senate floor on March 16, but it won only 29 votes at the time. I nevertheless refrained from requesting earmarks, and I do not intend to request any in the ...
- MICHAEL JACKSON UNRELEASED SONGS NOT EARMARKED 1 FOR SONY $ The Brand New Video From Michael Jackson - You Rock My World (c)(C) Invincible, 2001. Lyrics: Ho...oh... My life wll nver be the same 'Cuse girl, you c...
- Dotti - EarMarked Conf - Adventures by Disney Dotti (CruisingCo) receives accolades at EarMarked Conference for Adventures by Disney achievements
- Headline DS Edition #44 - Earmarks "Spending Earmarks Approved" is from the Express for March 12, 2009. Oh man, poor Obama. He spent a lot of time on the campaign talking about changing Washington and specifically doing away with wasteful earmarks. And yet he has to pass a spending bill that's all earmarked to the gills. He says this bill marks the last of business as usual so I'm hoping for the best. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Multi-billion shilling buildings earmarked for demolision The ministry of lands has issued a gazette notice that plans to swallow up various parcels of land along Mombasa road for the JKIA-Museum hill Gigiri road project. Among the buildings slated for demolition is one, which houses KTN and the daily standard newspaper. The group's directors and managers held an emergency meeting to discuss the way forward. Sameer Africa, Bob Mill and others will also be affected. And while the standard isn't the only one being targeted... they're calling the gazette notice a conspiracy to shut them down.
- $19M Earmarked for Harbour Repairs Senator Fabian Manning was in Petty Harbour, NL, on March 17, 2011, to announce funds to repair harbours affected by Hurricane Igor.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about earmarked
“It's not new, it's not hot, but nevertheless; a few days ago I saw a QR code on the open-future website which, upon scanning with my phone, turned out to”
— QR code: this little piggy has been earmarked | futtta's blog, blog.futtta.be
“The article discusses both the relevance of several factors that existing authorities have cited in determining the deductibility of earmarked transfers to charity, and how a deduction for such transfers fares under several norms and other guiding principles”
— TaxProf Blog: Buckles on Deducting Earmarked Contributions to,
“Judicial Watch Blog's blog. Discussion page (10 comments) Areas Of Interest "Top Ten Most Investigations & Research Blog. Corruption, Abuse, and Harassment at GSA. Department of”
— Radical Chicano Group Gets Millions In Earmarks | Judicial Watch,
“Preston City Centre Earmarked for £700m Facelift. BLOG. Archive Preston City Centre Earmarked for £700m Facelift. Published by Lou on Thursday, 18”
— Preston City Centre Earmarked for £700m Facelift,
“WASHINGTON -- Sen. David Vitter, R-La., earmarked $100,000 in a spending bill for a Louisiana Christian group that has challenged the teaching of Darwinian evolution in the public school system and to which he has political ties. The money is”
— Vitter earmarked federal money for creationist group | ,
“The Earmarked Bankruptcy. March 17, 2009, 8:15 am. The normal process for bureaucratic Links. Site Admin. Coyote Blog is copyright 2004-2009 by Warren Meyer”
— Coyote Blog " Blog Archive " The Earmarked Bankruptcy,
“Georgia airfields earmarked for war on Iran PrisonPlanet Forum > ***THE MAIN BOARDS - Welcome to the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library*** > General Discussion for the Prison Planet Educational Forum and Library > Georgia”
— Georgia airfields earmarked for war on Iran,
“Earmarked. Daiichi Sankyo sued Apotex for infringing 5,401,741, which was found obvious on In securing a temporary injunction at the outset of litigation, Daiichi had posted a $5”
— Patent Prospector: Earmarked,
“Funds earmarked for bridge to Koh Lanta (Page 1) - Local news about Krabi - Your Krabi Forum - All your Krabi questions answered!”
— Funds earmarked for bridge to Koh Lanta (Page 1) - Local news,
related keywords for earmarked
- earmarked funds
- earmarked tax
- earmarked definition
- earmark spending
- earmarked donations
- earmarked revenue
- earmarked contributions
- earmarked define
- earmarked money
- earmarked funds definition
- earmarked funds sap
- earmarked funds document
- earmarked funds meaning
- earmarked funds document sap
- earmarked funds are
- define earmarked funds
- what is earmarked funds