- If there are differences in sorption behaviour of earlywood and latewood, these could cause boards with different growth ring orientations, or with differing amounts of earlywood and latewood on the surfaces to dry at different rates, and behave differently in service. — “Maderas. Ciencia y tecnología - MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC”, scielo.cl
- Title: The effects of wavelength on photodegradation depth profiles in Japanese cedar (Cryptomeria japonica D. Don) earlywood FT-IR microscopy was used to depth profile the photodegradation of Japanese cedar earlywood exposed to monochromatic light in the UV and visible ranges (band pass: 20nm). — “The effects of wavelength on photodegradation depth profiles”, treesearch.fs.fed.us
- Earlywood width increased during the first 2 years of the experiment, while latewood width increased during the third year of the study. The study also showed that the tracheid walls in both the latewood and earlywood samples were thicker when either. — “earlywood: Topics by ”,
- Aspects of the topic earlywood are discussed in the following places at Britannica. Growth rings are visible because of macroscopic differences in structure between earlywood and latewood—i.e., wood produced in the spring and later in a season of growth. — “earlywood (wood) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- The high density of the bright latewood (−400) provides a contrast to the dark earlywood (−800) in each annual ring. The earlywood vessels have high Δ HU values, indicating that they. — “Xylem Water Content and Wood Density in Spruce and Oak Trees”, m.nih.gov
- 13602 Earlywood St, San Antonio, TX 78233 has an assement of 102670. See photos, maps, neighborhood and school info for this home in Texas on Zillow. — “13602 Earlywood St, San Antonio, TX 78233 - Zillow”,
- This paper explores the role of earlywood and latewood properties combining earlywood and latewood are widely reported and while some have. investigated the. — “THE ROLE OF EARLYWOOD AND LATEWOOD PROPERTIES ON DIMENSIONAL”, fpl.fs.fed.us
- I will be posting at least once a day, so check it out often. Please write me an email if you have the urge, especially with recommendations for Kelly. — “Japanism”,
- Letters: Letters to the editor by Liz Earlywood. — “ | Letters to the editor by Liz Earlywood”,
- Tree rings in both the Permian and Triassic woods show similar structure, consisting almost entirely of earlywood (spring The structure of the tree rings, including a large number of earlywood tracheids and a very. — “Tree growth at polar latitudes based on fossil tree ring ***ysis”, paleobotany.bio.ku.edu
- The V4.x releases (first released June, 2007) added the ability to measure earlywood/latewood, among other enhancements, including adding support for extended series ids, files with If earlywood/latewood is selected, there will be 3 groups of metadata. — “MeasureJ2X User's Guide”,
- Moreover, unsprayed trees had altered earlywood density—earlywood width relationships, higher latewood proportion, and earlywood and latewood in the 1999 ring, 15 tracheids. from three separate regions (45 tracheids from the. — “doi:10.1016/S0378-1127(03)00305-0”, cof.orst.edu
- Young, flexible timber that forms early in the spring and lies directly beneath the bark; also called springwood Earlywood. Tweet. Young, flexible timber that forms early in the spring and lies directly beneath the bark; also called springwood. — “Earlywood | Glossary | Woodworking Terms Glossary | Woodworking”,
- Appendix B, Identification Criteria for Plant Remains in The Sand Canyon Archaeological Project: Site Testing (an online research publication of the Crow Canyon Archaeological Center) are present; clearly ring porous; large vessels in earlywood, with many smaller vessels in later wood which. — “Appendix B, Identification Criteria for Plant Remains, The”,
- earlywood ( ′ərlē′wu̇d ) ( botany ) The portion of the annual ring that is formed during the early part of a tree's growing. — “earlywood: Definition from ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Learn more about "earlywood" and related topics at . — “Earlywood - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- In addition to standard tree-ring measurements, numbers and cross-sectional area of earlywood vessels were examined and measured using an image ***yzing program. High water discharge in the spring was negatively correlated to earlywood vessel area and inversely correlated to number of vessels. — “MSpace at the University of Manitoba: Item 1993/3216”, mspace.lib.umanitoba.ca
- The Progression of Cavitation in Earlywood Vessels of Fraxinus mandshurica var japonica during Freezing and Thawing1. Yasuhiro Utsumi, Yuzou Sano, After the subsequent thawing, the percentage of cavitated current-year earlywood vessels gradually increased with time. — “The Progression of Cavitation in Earlywood Vessels of”,
- plant anatomy > plant tissues > vascular tissues > xylem > secondary xylem > growth rings > earlywood Search. Report. Sub-Categories. No sub-categories defined. Resources in earlywood: No resources available for this category. © 2003-2004 Intrafinity Corporation | Contact. — “earlywood”, msue.msu.edu
- earlywood and latewood in a softwood; radial view, growth rings closely spaced in a Pseudotsuga taxifolia. In temperate softwoods there often is a marked difference between latewood and Earlywood and latewood in a ring-porous wood (ash) in a Fraxinus. — “Wood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Myspace profile for MARK EARLYWOOD. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on Myspace. — “MARK EARLYWOOD on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s”,
- Earlywood Mirrors specializes in handcrafted frames and mirrors. Our 20 years of quality craftsmanship has earned us a solid reputation in the home furnishings market. — “Home Page”,
related images for earlywood
- Click on image to view larger version Fig 3 Scanning electron micrographs of intervessel pit membranes from earlywood vessels of Fraxinus americana a Secondary wall has been removed to reveal pit membranes arrow between
- Haunter tails hectometer generalship earlywood prodigious robotize iridocele debit schoolboy dessertspoonful Peripherals commodity repletion Executing altostratus buy soma online
- Portions of this Eastern hemlock photo show earlywood tracheids which are large enough to be seen individually Look for a very fine honeycomb structure Larger diameter tracheids results
- Year 1995 Tree ring with normal earlywood and wider latewood
- Earlywood year 2000
- Bought an old cast iron antique bathtub on CL Heavy as *** it was an endeavor getting into the apartment as well as drilling holes into the bottom for drainage Before After 7 bags of potting soil later growing a rose tree a bunch of petunias strawberries and rhubarb In the upper left corner the gorgeous iron hanger was purchased from EarlyWood s
- the top of the micrograph with a few WBTS mixed in on the right this may be earlywood The large mass of WBTS making up the bulk of the photo may be latewood of the previous year
- Here is another scanning electron micrograph of a wood which shows the abrupt transition zone from earlywood to latewood This is Douglas fir
- there are two wide rays Note also the large diameter earlywood vessels and the small latewood vessels which are arranged in flame shaped groups parallel to the rays white oak 20 X
- earlywood red 2 jpg
- earlywood jpg
- Heartwood Top Earlywood Skirt enl jpg
- To get an image of a sample simply click the scanner icon in WinDENDRO main window WinDENDRO controls the scanner directly There is no need to use other software WinDENDRO is TWAIN compatible meaning it can get images from many different scanners models A
- there are clear concentrations of large earlywood cells and then an abrupt transition to smaller latewood cells Other species that are ring porous include red oak white oak and elm Sugar maple Acer saccharum is a diffuse porous species which means that it has a more even density of similar size wood cells across the growth ring Other species that are
- Wide view of Quercus alba xylem transverse section showing very wide earlywood vessels
- Click on image to view larger version Figs 7 10 Resin casts of vessels from the wood of Fraxinus lanuginosa 7 Earlywood vessels twisted around each other 8 Latewood vessels twisted around each other 9 10 Helical
- Eastern white pine also shows this gradual transition of cell size from earlywood to latewood
- Click on image to view larger version Fig 1 Transverse sections of xylem of Metasequoia a Boundary zone between latewood of previous year and earlywood of current year b Zone in middle of an annual ring Bars = 100 µm
- Mr Nerdlove is about to pass out EarlyWood AKA Mr Magic Wood models his dirty old man coat after Dim Sum
- Between A and B arrows is one growth increment in girth oak stem We breakdown the increments to two stages Springwood or also known as Earlywood and Summerwood also known as
- latewood and a very tight grain Latewood is denser and mechanically stronger than the earlywood This higher proportion of latewood equates into a more naturally durable wood Large Content of Heartwood In a scientific study on theproperties of Siberian Larch it was concluded that larch trees are composed of 75 90 heartwood in their natural existence
- Year 1994 Tree ring shows normal earlywood and narrow latewood
- a bunch of petunias strawberries and rhubarb In the upper left corner the gorgeous iron hanger was purchased from EarlyWood s sister shop Cast Iron Works in Ludlow VT A steal for $14 this corner sucks and is hard to grow anything in the foreground is an industrial AC unit for the store below us and it pumps out lots of hot air pictured L R lemon thyme catnip
- hacberry i2ki corss 1 jpg
- Click on image to view larger version Fig 6 The change in position of earlywood vessels that have twisted around each other in Fraxinus lanuginosa Maximum projection image obtained by confocal laser scanning microscopy with
- EarlyWood AKA Mr Magic Wood models his dirty old man coat after Dim Sum
- This is a Red Oak sample a ring porous angiosperm tree Earlywood also known as Springwood and Latewood also known as Summerwood are represented here Please allow me to explain
- Earlywood Sprite EW Sprite Gary Bluebird Miss Hoodie
- Click on image to view larger version Fig 2 An enlarged view at arrow in Fig 1 of the contact across a growth ring boundary via intervessel pits arrow between an earlywood and a latewood vessel of Fraxinus lanuginosa
- Click on image to view larger version Fig 4 Scanning electron micrographs of intervessel pit membranes from earlywood vessels of Ulmus americana a Pit membranes with openings evident in most membranes b Pit membrane with
- rain would sometimes trigger production of earlywood springwood cells Resulting rings would look something like this http www geo arizona edu palynology geos462 tringtaxfalse gif Drought as a cause of false rings have been documented several times most
- natural stand in British Honduras where recurrent and severe water stress causes frequent alternation between formation of earlywood and latewood with a high proportion of latewood HUGHES FIGURE 66 Effect of site conditions and growth rate on wood properties A typical growth pattern of plantation grown Pinus caribaea var hondurensis grown in Fiji where there are soils
- On Osage the darker rings are the latewood which are transformed each year from the lighter spring growth in the sapwood The thin yellow rings are the spongy earlywood rings R
related videos for earlywood
- Beekeeping,Treating wood Beehive boxes,tops,bottoms.Beekeepers Bee hives preservation wood rot stop Part 1, Beekeeping, More at Treating wood beehive boxes,tops, bottoms, Pollen traps to prevent rot. Georgia Beekeeper John Pluta shows how on his Bee Hive box parts. Beekeepers lose to many beehives to early wood rot decay on untreated hives. Southern Beekeeping like in Florida, Georgia,Alabama,South Carolina,Mississippi,Louisiana beehive wood box preservation is a must from high humidity beehives rot quickly.Moving honeybee hives for farm crop pollination several times a year ,beekeepers need good tight beehives to prevent bee escapes when moving in public.
- Chopin and Beethoven on an 1851 Chickering Square Grand Piano This lovely Chickering rosewood square grand was built about 160 years ago in Boston, only one year before company founder Jonas Chickering died, and two years before a fire destroyed the original Chickering factory. This is one of the very first pianos ever built with a full-perimeter cast iron stringplate, which Chickering was the first company to adopt, and it is an early example of the transition from early wood-frame pianos to more modern designs. It is straight strung and built much lighter than modern pianos, with the largest bass hammer somewhat smaller than the smallest treble hammer on a modern grand. Also, the soundboard is very light & resonant, at about one-third the thickness of a modern design. The action is very light an quick, with a very different feel than on newer pianos. To demonstrate the sound of the instrument, I play a Chopin prelude in C minor, Op. 28 No 20, and the first movement of Beethoven's Moonlight sonata while showing a few pictures of the pianos restoration. I am definitely not a professional performer, being self-taught with only 6 months of lessons as a child, and the video and audio recording are also not professional. Square grands were the standard piano in 1851 for homes and smaller spaces. Modern piano rebuilders and technician today often claim that 19th century squares were inferior, oddball, transitional or space saving designs that were never serious instruments. This view does not fit the history, where the most respected ...
- Early WOOD exec Willard Schroeder dies Willard Schroeder, who ran WOOD TV8 from near its beginning until the 1970s, died Tuesday at his home in East Grand Rapids. He was 96.
- Look On Yonder Wall - Elmore James From a gig at the 2009 Dundee Blues Bonanza, Dundee, Scotland, UK. Playing a 1940's Gibson L50 with Dearmond Rhythm Chief Model 1000 pickup. We are playing through a Bose L1 + 2B1's plus a Tonematch mixer (T1) each. My bandmate, Prof Scratchy is playing a rare early wood-bodied National Triolian.
- Sunnyland Train - Elmore James From a gig at the 2009 Dundee Blues Bonanza, Dundee, Scotland, UK. Elmore James song (or at least, his version). Playing a 1940's Kay dreadnought with Dearmond Rhythm Chief Model 1000 pickup. We are playing through a Bose L1 + 2B1's plus a Tonematch mixer (T1) each. My bandmate, Prof Scratchy is playing a rare early wood-bodied National Triolian.
- It Hurts Me Too From a gig at the 2009 Dundee Blues Bonanza, Dundee, Scotland, UK. Elmore James song (or at least, his version of the song originally recorded by Tampa Red). Playing a 1940's Kay dreadnought with Dearmond Rhythm Chief Model 1000 pickup. We are playing through a Bose L1 + 2B1's plus a Tonematch mixer (T1) each. My bandmate, Prof Scratchy is playing a rare early wood-bodied National Triolian.
- Early WOOD exec Willard Schroeder dies WOOD TV pioneer Willard Schroeder dies at the age of 96.
- Wood Carving Arts Sale Woodcarvings Sculpture Teak Statue HiDef Video with a Stereo Sound Wood Carving Sculpture Art and Collectibles items for sale by WoodRoyal® Studio We're the wood sculpture art gallery of fine carving arts and wooden masterworks made in teak. We offer wood sculptures plaques wall carvings and life-size statues. WoodRoyal® is an art sculpture studio and gallery of fine wood carvings wooden statues and bass-relief masterworks. High resolution images are available on-line at We offer unique combinations of human animal and nature carvings for your home and office. Our carvers create one of a kind superior quality and rare sculpture masterworks in genuine Burmese teak. Custom commissioned designs are available. Send serious enquiry only to please... Wood carving is a form of working wood by means of a cutting tool held in the hand (this may be a power tool), resulting in a wooden figure or figurine (this may be abstract in nature) or in the sculptural ornamentation of a wooden object. The phrase may also refer to the finished product, from individual sculptures, to hand-worked mouldings composing part of a tracery. Some of the finest extant examples of early wood carving are from the Middle Ages in Italy and France, where the typical themes of that era were Christian iconography. In England many complete examples remain from the 16th and 17th century, where oak was the preferred medium. From the remotest ages the decoration of wood has been a foremost art. The tendency of human nature ...
- 88-22 SEVEN-INCH PLATE IN BERGEN'S 'GENOA' PATTERN FROM 1895. Folks, we did not knw the name of this pattern for a number of years and Revi in his book called it Elegance (his name). Michael Pearson found the correct name and in his Ency III, Page 67 tells us it is Genoa by J. Hoare. It is perfect with no imperfections and cut on an early wood-polished blank. Price is $*** plus $*** for shipping and full insurance. Call Dean DeOgny at 952-496-3270 to order. (713xuy)
- "Giddy Up", 2000. A painted relief sculpture by Scott McNeill. see more at-
- 86 03 LARGE URN-SHAPED VASE IN EARLY WOOD-POLISHED HARVARD. Folks, here is a unusual shaped vase in a very collectable early pattern. This vase is 10 1/4" tall and 8" in Dia. It weighs 10 pounds and would be an asset to any serious collectors collection. It is free of all imperfections. No chips or flaws. Price: $*** plus $*** for shipping and full insurance.. call Dean DeOgny at 952-496-3270 to order. (026udy)
- Friends Edit (ThrowAway) tyler gabe addison rio vista
- Woodcarver / Houtsnijder, Albert Timmerman Stock Shot's Time Machine presents "The Woodcarver" from the series "Claim to Fame" Wood carving is a form of working wood by means of a cutting tool held in the hand, resulting in a wooden figure or figurine, or in the sculptural ornamentation of a wooden object. The phrase may also refer to the finished product, from individual sculptures, to hand-worked mouldings composing part of a tracery. Some of the finest extant examples of early wood carving are from the Middle Ages in Italy and France, where the typical themes of that era were Christian iconography. In England many complete examples remain from the 16th and 17th century, where oak was the preferred medium in this case. Figural carving seems to have been widespread. The carving to represent one's god in a tangible form finds expression in numberless ways. The early carver, and, for that matter, the native of the present day, has found a difficulty in giving expression to the eye, and at times has evaded it by inlaying this feature with colored material. broadcast footage: klik en kijk op de site van Albert Timmerman, Oranjestraat 32 7951 BH Staphorst Tel. 0522 461369 Music title "Praise, My Soul, the King of Heaven" by Bob van Stempvoort licensed by Stock Shot Music. Text Wikipedia; available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.
- PORTRAIT OF A BROKEN GHOST | ART FILM BY DIN 2011 PRESS RELEASE Lead singer and founder of The Soles, Din, has created a tie-in art film (to his band, The Soles Broken Ghost EP) documentary in a genre he likes to call an 'Artumentary,' titled PORTRAIT OF A BROKEN GHOST. Begun in 1998 while studying at the Ontario College of Art & Design, the 22 minute Artumentary chronicles the creation of 5 artworks by Din: wood carvings of two Snowy Owl's, a small Priest and a life-size Priest, as well as a painting of a homeless man named Donny. Din's journey takes him from being a young man torn between an obsession with wanting to become a Priest to accepting a vocation as an Artist. Along the way realizes his chosen vocation doesn't have to be all that different from man of the cloth. Originally intended to only be a visual document of a few early wood carvings by Din, synchronicity and fate brought together four works of art that related to each other in surprising ways to tell a unique story. Produced, directed & written by Din (from 1998 to 2011.) PORTRAIT OF A BROKEN GHOST is available to view online at and and /thesolesband. It will also be a free download for those who buy the physical CD at a secret internet link provided in the CD insert
- National Guitar Bench Talk #5 HD Triolian Autopsy Hi All, In this video I take a look inside a rare and very early wood bodied National Triolian. See early construction details. We are the largest National dealer of both Vintage and National Reso-Phonic guitars in the world. Visit our Pickin Parlor and see over 200 videos of National Guitars being played. Huge inventory, call 805-884--0050 or email to Info@ Cheers, Lenny
- Racing game: Whipping across the track An early wood-textured track for driving along. Reminds me of Pararena. Edit: This is when I was happiest with the car control. It's stiff, but not too stiff, and you can induce countersteer and oversteer. It requires some skill to pilot the car, but it's not unforgiving if you start tracking into the walls.
- Another Communion Interlude with Rob, Jan. 13, 2008 An interlude of organ playing during the Jan 13, 2008, morning mass. The photo is a picture of of an early wood carving which lives at a Yale, New Haven museum.
- Wood Craving Art, Sri Lanka by For Bookings: For More Video: Wood carving is a form of working wood by means of a cutting tool held in the hand (this may be a power tool), resulting in a wooden figure or figurine (this may be abstract in nature) or in the sculptural ornamentation of a wooden object. The phrase may also refer to the finished product, from individual sculptures, to hand-worked mouldings composing part of a tracery. For a complete history of wood carving, see history of wood carving. Some of the finest extant examples of early wood carving are from the Middle Ages in Italy and France, where the typical themes of that era were Christian iconography. In England many complete examples remain from the 16th and 17th century, where oak was the preferred medium in this case Figural carving seems to have been widespread. The carving to represent one's god in a tangible form finds expression in numberless ways. The early carver, and, for that matter, the native of the present day, has found a difficulty in giving expression to the eye, and at times has evaded it by inlaying this feature with colored material. A wood carver begins a new carving by selecting a chunk of wood the approximate size and shape of the figure he or she wishes to create or, if the carving is to be large, several pieces of wood may be laminated together to create the required size. The type of wood is important. Hardwoods are more difficult to shape but have greater luster and longevity ...
- MOV02439.MPG Primitive kitchen displayed /earlyprimfolksbyjudy
- Minecraft Ep. 5 | xClipz Ahoyx Heres episode 5 guys, so close to 300! New Episode tommorow hopefully, feel free to drop a comment with any suggestions!
- Early Wood Duck
- Early Wood It's hard to find a good stick around here. My early hobby at that point.
- Wood Announcement I announce the new playlist from the favorite: Wood. Now as known as Early Wood
- Wood gasification Ben Hanson's Early Wood Gasification units
- Early Wood Pellets Buy Special Beat the rush of the Fall. Buy Wood Pellets CHEAP now. serves home and truck delivery in various locations around the United States. sells MORE PELLETS THAN ANYONE. Bulk-Delivery of loose pellets to your storage bin. Automation of your pellet fuel into your stove!. BEAT THE RUSH - BUY NOW - // created at
- washing machine powered by a hit n miss engine an early wood tub washing machine powered by a hit n miss engine,this was on display at the Jacktown engine show,10-08
- vintage longboarding lance carson at malibu Lance Carson at Malibu "We were judged by our surfing ability," Mike Doyle wrote, "-- nothing else -- and my surfing ability had improved to the point that I rated some respect. "One of my buddies at Malibu in those days was Lance Carson. We called him 'Jet Pilot' because he had a perfectly pointed nose. Lance was from a wealthy family in Pacific Palisades, and every winter his parents sent him back East to some private military school. But in the summer he spent all his time at the beach. He was at a big disadvantage in some ways, because every year by the time he got out of school, the rest of us were already tanned and surfing really well, while Lance would still be all white and educated. But by the end of summer Lance would be surfing as well, or better, than any of us. "Besides having a very smooth, clean style of surfing, Lance became one of the greatest nose riders of all time. While most surfers could only run up to the nose and pose there for a few seconds, Lance could stand there almost indefinitely and in total control -- he could actually maneuver the board from the nose.In my case, my dad used to take me to Malibu on weekends in the summer. At that time, he was an engineer at Northrop Aircraft Company and had been working on the original ''Flying Wing''. After gathering information at the beach, he was able to find some wood at LA harbor and shape my first board in the garage...That was the way it was done. As far as crowds were concerned...there were none ...
- Treating wood Beehive boxes 4 rot prevention,insect damage,Beekeepers beehives WATCH Part 1.main 10 minute You tube limit.Beekeeping, Treating wood beehive boxes,tops,bottoms,Pollen traps to prevent rot. Georgia Beekeeper John Pluta shows how on his Bee Hive box parts.Beekeepers lose to many beehives to early wood rot from water,weather,and pests like ants,wax moths,and termites. Help preserve your beekeeping wood equipment with copper and bees wax .
twitter about earlywood
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about earlywood
“What's meant by earlywood and latewood? And most important, what's it all mean to a But exactly where you put those swipes is the topic of this blog entry”
— Woodworking blog Woodworking Magazine - Wednesday, October 15, blog.woodworking-
“WriteMaps is a web application that allows you to create, edit, and share your sitemaps online”
— WriteMaps v2 is coming soon! | WriteMaps Blog,
“Debate current events in Scotland's tradtional celtic music scene. Calum Stewart 3 will continue their autumn tour in support of Calum's recently released solo album 'Earlywood' with two dates in the north”
— Calum Stewart 3-Cromarty and Lossiemouth,
“Action Man Forum The Unofficial Action Man HQ Forum > Unofficial Action Man HQ > Action Man For Sale / Wanted > GI JOE original earlyWood Footlockers”
— The Unofficial Action Man HQ Forum - GI JOE original,
“Home Repair How2.com Forum Index -> Definitions - A Contractors And Do-It-Yourselfers Bible. View previous Home Repair How2.com Forum Index -> Definitions - A Contractors And Do-It-Yourselfers”
— Home Repair How2.com :: View topic - E - Glossary of Home, homerepairhow2.com
“Please be sure to read news, updates and forum rules in the Announcements section. Community " Reader to Reader " CO2 effects on be the case in the new study, but only for earlywood density (a mean decrease of 3.8% over the three years of”
— Mother Earth News Forum,
“Articles, tips, projects, tool previews and reviews, and more from the woodworking specialists at Rockler.Getting Pine to Stain Evenly The earlywood is soft and spongy, and absorbs lots of stain. The latewood is harder and absorbs less stain. This often results in a photo-negative”
— Getting Pine to Stain Evenly - Buzz Saw, The Rockler,
“Read the full sidebar article written by Liz Earlywood on our relationships with horses. Please keep posting on our blog. Your feedback is welcome. No trackbacks yet. Healing”
— Touching Souls with Your Horse " Healing Horses Sanctuary,
“Piano Forums at Piano World.The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, technicians, dealers, manufacturers, and thousands of enthusiastic amateur pianist”
— Cleaning Wood Sodablasting or Walnut Shell Blasting - Piano,