- Drogheda was a Danish stronghold in the 10th cent. In 1394 the Irish princes of Leinster and Ulster submitted there to Richard II. Poynings's Law (see under Poynings, Sir Edward) was enacted in Drogheda in the 15th cent. Oliver Cromwell stormed the town in 1649 and massacred the inhabitants. — “Drogheda — ”,
- Drogheda definition, a seaport in the NE Republic of Ireland, near the mouth of the Boyne River: the town was captured by Cromwell in 1649 and its garrisons as w See more. — “Drogheda | Define Drogheda at ”,
- Official club site with news, player profiles, fixtures and results, history, and message board. Home | News | Fixtures and Results | Contact Us | About Us © Drogheda United FC 2010. — “Drogheda United Football Club - Welcome”, droghedaunited.ie
- News from Drogheda with The Drogheda Independent. Local Leinster Sport, Entertainment, Business & Lifestyle news for Drogheda and Louth. Stay in touch with your home town news. — “Drogheda News from The Drogheda Independent Newspaper | News”, drogheda-independent.ie
- 4 Star Hotels Ireland - Official Website for the award-winning luxury 4 star d hotel accommodation in Drogheda Co Louth, rooms from €69pn, and is only 30 minutes from Dublin City Centre and 15 minutes from Slane Castle Co Meath. Book online now!. — “”,
- Open source travel guide to Drogheda, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Drogheda travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- Category:Drogheda. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository Drogheda Commemorate 323,671 bytes. Drogheda StMary'sFri 3,539,961 bytes. Drogheda. — “Category:Drogheda - Wikimedia Commons”,
- November 23, 2010: Drogheda Hotels and B&Bs: Read traveler reviews and see photos for 14 hotels and B&Bs in Drogheda, Ireland. — “Drogheda Hotels and B&Bs: Read Drogheda Hotel Reviews and”,
- Facts and figures about Drogheda, taken from Freebase, the world's database. — “Drogheda facts - Freebase”,
- Drogheda City is one of Irelands oldest and most historical towns. Situated only 45 Kilometres North from Dublin, it lies between Ireland's two biggest cities Dublin and Belfast, centrally accessible via road, rail, air and seaport. Chartered. — “DROGHEDA CITY - INFORMATION FOR BUSINESS AND TOURISM”,
- detailed map of Drogheda and near places. Welcome to the Drogheda google satellite map! See Drogheda photos and images from satellite below, explore the aerial photographs of Drogheda in Ireland. — “Drogheda Map | Ireland Google Satellite Maps”,
- Drogheda Travel Guide: Real travel reviews, tips, and photos from real travelers and locals in Drogheda, Ireland at VirtualTourist. — “Drogheda Travel Guide - VirtualTourist”,
- Tourism in Drogheda. Drogheda is one of Ireland's oldest and most historical towns. Whatever your reason to visit Drogheda you will find many excellent things to see and do. — “Drogheda.ie”, drogheda.ie
- At Drogheda Hire we have developed this website to enable our customers to have an overview of the wide range of equipment. Being located so close to the m1 motorway in Drogheda. This gives us the logistic advantage for a super fast delivery and collection service which is second to none. — “Drogheda Hire Centre Plant, Tool & Access Hire Specialists”,
- Drogheda Hotels and B&Bs: Read traveller reviews and see photos for 14 hotels and B&Bs in Drogheda, Ireland. — “Drogheda Hotels and B&Bs: Read Drogheda Hotel Reviews and”, tripadvisor.ie
- Flights to Drogheda | Cheap Flights to Drogheda DUB | Get the cheapest flights to Drogheda with . We make booking flights to Drogheda easy by finding you the top deals on airfare to Drogheda quickly. — “Flights to Drogheda | Cheap Flights to Drogheda DUB - Tripbase”,
- Now you can access products and services throughout Drogheda without having to trawl through long lists of useless content or lists of web links in the hope of finding what you need! If you are looking for specific product shop, online shop. — “Online shopping and more in Drogheda : Shop-”, shop-
- Drogheda (ˈdrɒhədə, ˈdrɔːdə|; ) is an industrial and port town in County Louth on the east coast of Ireland, 56 km (35 mi) north of Dublin. Including suburbs and environs, Drogheda is the largest town (excluding the cities) in Ireland, with a population of 35,090 inhabitants. — “Drogheda”,
- Drogheda Masters are launching Drogheda Triathlon Club which will be based in Energie Gym in the M1 Retail Park (formerly Jackie Skelly Gym/Pool) Existing members of Drogheda Masters will run the triathlon specific training sessions. — “Welcome to the Frontpage”,
- Drogheda A municipal borough of eastern Ireland on the Boyne River. Oliver Cromwell stormed the town in 1649 and massacred the inhabitants. — “Drogheda: City: City Guide, weather and facts galore from”,
- MySpace Music profile for Drogheda. Download Drogheda Grindcore / Grindcore / Grindcore music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Drogheda's blog. — “Drogheda on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Including suburbs and environs, Drogheda is the largest town (excluding the cities) in Ireland, with a population of 35,090 inhabitants. Drogheda continued as a County Borough until the setting up of County. — “Drogheda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for drogheda
- Clonmel economic geography of the foreign Europe Cork unitary and federative states Drogheda 62423Source study of the European researches Dublin Petersburg2005Organizational methodical sectionThe purpose of a rate
- 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
- Click on the Map to Enlarge
- by Nobbe
- Drogheda Drogheda 2 ezeken a képeken semmilyen középkori jelleg nem látszik ugyan de ez van
- Kelzo England
- Past links with the National Federation of Local History Societies in the Republic of Ireland were revived at a cordial meeting held in the Millmount Museum and Martello Tower on 13 February
- 141 cement Drogheda BP jpg
- 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- The Marquis of Drogheda K P P C J P D L March 30 1889
- See the billboard on the left That s where this photo is And the road behind the billboard leads up to the station further down this page get a larger image
- Drogheda Skirmish Pics
- 1 2 3 4 5
- 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
- Drogheda deep water port approved The Government has given the green light for a €300 million deep water port near Drogheda after introducing new legislation
- 1600 X 1200 1280 X 1024 1280 X 960 1024 X 768
- 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
- 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Here is a map North of the big green line is Louth south of the big green line is Meath
- Downtown Drogheda Ireland
- drogheda church get a larger image
- pc 85drogheda230803 jpg
- Drogheada Airsoft Site
- Drogheada Airsoft Site
- Ah now you make it sound so dramatic But it is a gloomy moody place It s funny that nobody who lives in Drogheda gets to see the town from their own railway bridge
- Headed upriver to have a look at the port during over a HW but left before the tide went out The apporcah to Drogheda is narrow and mostly very shoal at low water Chart 1431 shows an
- AEG Pics
- Photos taken whilst driving through Drogheda get a larger image
- drogheda tower get a larger image
- 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
- Louis Armstrong reinkarnációja Pár napja folyton ilyen hangokat ad ki Liam és nem azért mert be van rekedve Érdemes a pólót is megnézni eredeti Liverpool póló Drogheda
- Drogheda Train Station Get some more views here It sure is nice get a larger image
- Drogheda pic jpeg
- Drogheda jpg
related videos for drogheda
- Cromwell and Drogheda - II General Oliver Cromwell deepened the bitterness between England and Ireland during an invasion in 1649.
- Drogheda Town Short video of some of the empty streets of Drogheda.
- Dirty Diana Does Drogheda Brothers in Law take on Jackson
- skateboarding drogheda edit 2 me skateing around drogheda messin with my friends plz wach and leave a comment.
- Galway United 2-1 Drogheda United Galway United vs Drogheda United, played in Terryland Park, Galway, on Friday, 20th August 2010.
- Enterprise express Passes Through Drogheda Railway Station Enterprise is the name of the cross-border inter-city train service between Dublin Connolly in the Republic of Ireland and Belfast Central in Northern Ireland and is jointly operated by Iarnród Éireann (IE) and Northern Ireland Railways (NIR). Each Push-pull trainset consists of eight coaches and a 201 Class locomotive. Originally, the 28 coaches were delivered as four sets of seven, but entered service as three sets of eight. The coaches were manufactured by De Dietrich Ferroviaire and ownership is jointly shared between both operators, however coach maintenance is provided by NIR and the locomotives are maintained by IE. The service has had reliability issues with these locomotives, which provides head end power to the train. The stress this places on the engines has led to Enterprise-liveried 201s being swapped with non-Enterprise 201s in order to minimise wear from operating in this mode. As a consequence, two further 201 Class locomotives have been allocated to Enterprise. Several recent press reports have claimed that NIR & IE plan to introduce a new hourly service.
- Drogheda Snow 2010 A Final Look..wmv The last Shower 2010
- Drogheda 1-2 UCD 15/06/05 UCD win away to Drogheda with goals from Gary Dicker and Tony McDonnell
- jedward drogheda
- Drogheda United Fans in Kristiansand Norway Drogheda United Fans in Kristiansand Norway - IK Start V Drogheda United for the UEFA Cup 2nd Round Qualifier - 1st Leg
- Iarnród Éireann CIE 121 & 126 Drogheda Station 1995 This pair of dirty old 121 class locos were preparing to take a cement train to Dundalk back in the mid 1990s. All the 121 class locomotives are now withdrawn from service. How things have changed!
- dtd drogheda 2009 slideshow of pics taken during the Meet in drogheda 28th march 2009
- The Irish Freestyle Crew : Drogheda United Performance THE IRISH FREESTYLE CREW: Pete, Tiernan, Jay and Dan Perform For Drogheda United Promotion Day At Scotch Hall Shopping Centre
- paddy macabe drogheda ha hes just a pure legend in drogheda who thinks hees elvis presly
- BEAULIEU HOUSE, Drogheda Short documentary concentrating on Beaulieu House as a home, rather than covering its extensive history. Also, classic racing cars. Interview with owner Gabriel De Freitas. Beaulieu (pronounced "bewly") House is just outside Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland. Website: www.beaulieu.ie Filmed in 2009 by Denise Gough and David Mc Connon. Additional footage by Patrick O'Connor.
- FARE (Football Against Racism in Europe) - Drogheda Utd FARE Week Football Against Racism in Europe - Anti racism Display before Drogheda United V Cork City at United Park Drogheda October 2007
- St John Ambulance Drogheda Some pictures of St John Ambulance Drogheda
- Galway United vs Dundalk/Drogheda/Pats/Bray A compilation of goals from the last four Galway United games - Dundalk/Drogheda/Pats and Bray.
- Morga - Return from Fingal, Drogheda Lassies, Trim the Velvet
- Cromwell and Drogheda - I In the fall of 1649, Ireland was in full rebellion against England.
- Drogheda United Champions League 2008 Drogheda United v Dynamo Kiev Teams leaving pitch, 29-7-08
- Mankini on West Street, Drogheda 2
- Drogheda United vs DERRY CITY 2-2 draw from the Hunky Dory Stadium 18/3/11 Music by Boy Kill Boy Song Suzie
- Linfield vs Drogheda United - 12/05/07 (Setanta Cup Final) The Setanta Cup Final ends Linfield's season with a narrow defeat on penalties.
- Drogheda United 0-1 Galway United Drogheda United v Galway United, played in United Park, Drogheda, on the 10th of April 2009.
- Cromwell's Massacre of Drogheda, Ireland The story of Oliver Cromwell's Massacre of the city of Drogheda, Ireland. Music: Tornado Alley by Gaelic Storm Tobacco Island by Flogging Molly
- Drogheda Music by Mt Eden Dubstep-Sierra Leone
- Drogheda United vs Bohemian FC Football
- Airsoft in Drogheda Ireland CAP in Drogheda airsoft
- Green Car in Drogheda Green gathering in Drogheda talking about a Green New Deal and featuring Cllr. Ruairi Holohan's green car
- Drogheda United Supporters A collection of photos of Drog's supporters taken between 2006 & 2008. Photos taken in United Park, Dalymount Park, Tolka Park, Estonia, Windsor Park, Richmond Park & Mother Hughes.
- Im Buzzin' Init Yeah - Drogheda Vs. Duleek This is a mutual song, its not made by either anyone from Duleek or Drogheda. Its not made to cause offence to anyone on either sides, its just a joke.
- Drogheda: Susan McKay
- Drogheda: Margot Wallstrom - Environment, Lisbon , Gender Equality Vice President of the European Commission Margot Wallstrom talks about a number of topics including the Environment, the Lisbon Treaty and gender equality at a Women and Jobs conference in Drogheda.
- Drogheda United 10 IK Start 11 on Penalties Clip from New DVD "on on off the pitch - Drogheda United 2006" produced by Paul Holland. All proceeds to Gary Kelly cancer care centre. contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Drogheda Utd beat Cork to become Champions of Ireland 2007 Drogheda United beat rivals Cork city to become champions of Ireland 2007 - Eircom League of Ireland - Golas from Eamon Zayed and Guy Bates.
- Colm Foley winner vs Drogheda Colm Foley heads in a Keith Fahy cross against Drogheda at Richmond Park
- Shane Barrett Hat Trick for DROGHEDA V DERRY Shane Barrett of Drogheda United scores a hatrick against Derry City.
- BEST IRISH SINGERS IN DROGHEDA IRELAND BEST IRISH SINGERS IN DROGHEDA IRELAND SINGING IN THE PUB SARSFIELDS SINGING : ALL AROUND MY HAT
- Drogheda Pictures of Drogheda
- Snow covered Drogheda
- SRFC Ultras vs Drogheda United SRFC Ultras Display vs Drogheda United 12th October.
twitter about drogheda
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about drogheda
“Will you be in Drogheda on the May bank holiday weekend? Why not email us and take part. P. Church of Ireland Drogheda as part of the Drogheda Arts Festival, Alexander Knaifel”
— Drogheda Arts Festival 2009 - Official Blog: Seeking,
“Welcome to Drogheda United Talk.This message board is an open forum for supporters , and message board is part of the official Drogheda United Website - and as such any obscene”
— Drogheda United Talk, network54.com
“Forums and message boards for Drogheda, Ireland”
— Drogheda, Ireland Forum - Topix,
“Drogheda Arts Festival takes place rom Wednesday the 30th April and continues over the May Bank Holiday Weekend until Monday 5th May. It's the place to be - 6 family fun days out with music, dance, puppetry, street performances and much more”
— >> Drogheda Arts Festival,
“Travel blogs about Drogheda, Ireland - Read 15 travel stories, see 184 travel photos, watch videos, and read 1 forum discussion about Drogheda, Ireland by TravelPod members”
— Drogheda, Ireland travel blogs - travel stories and photos,
“Here in Drogheda, Millmount Museum plan to provide a day of fun, with various events taking place all around the Millmount Centre: DTTC's blog. Read more”
— Blogs | DTTC,
“DROGHEDA'S suicide prevention group SOSAD has set up an internet forum where people can openly discuss all aspects of suicide”
— SOSAD internet forum - News, frontpage - Drogheda-Independent.ie, drogheda-independent.ie
“drogheda. The search results from the tags on the CasinoMan Blogs”
— drogheda Blog | Blog Tags | Casino Tags,
“Live, Invest in or Visit Drogheda, Co. Louth. The Drogheda Economic Forum is responsible for driving the Strategy and continues the work of the Drogheda Economic Development Group, which was originally formed in March 2004”
— Drogheda.ie, drogheda.ie