- has hundreds of documentaries available to watch online and thousands of documentary films listed. Read, review, and watch documentaries!. — “Free Documentaries Online - Watch Full Documentaries”,
- Watch TV Shows & Movies Online or Streaming to your TV via Wii, Xbox, PS3 & many other devices. For Only $7.99 a month. — “Netflix - Watch TV Shows Online, Watch Movies Online”,
- Shop Low Prices on Movies & TV, Movies, Documentary Trail Of Tears: A Native American Documentary Collection Trail Of Tears: A Native American Documentary Collection. — “: Movies & TV: Movies: Documentary”,
- Watch free movies - high quality online documentary films. Upload documentaries free. Raise funding to produce films. Free entry in our directory. — “Documentaries, Watch Documentary Films Online”, documentary-
- As far back as the 1930s the documentary form has been made fun of, as can be seen in Luis Buñuel's Las Hurdes (Land without Bread). In this film Buñuel degrades the Hurdanos by showing the people as inept and distrusting to their own detriment,. — “Documentary Site | Truth is a construct. Objectivity is a”,
- Watch Documentary TV Online. Find the latest exciting, entertaining TV content from the best places to watch online. — “Spreety : Documentary TV Online : Watch Free TV Shows Online”,
- Get movie info, watch trailers, read reviews then decide if you'd like to rent or buy a documentary DVD. — “Documentary DVDs”,
- Documentary movies our picks: movie reviews, photos, trailer, movie clips, showtime, dvd. — “Documentary movies - Our picks - MSN Movies”,
- Founded by Robert Redford, Sundance Institute is a nonprofit organization that actively advances the work of independent storytellers in film and theatre. The Sundance Institute Documentary Fund provides support for U.S. and international documentary films that focus on current human rights issues,. — “Documentary | Sundance Institute”,
- Watch free, streaming, online documentary films and movies. Collection of stunning, eyeopening, interesting, controversial, full-length documentaries. — “Top Documentary Films - Watch Free Documentaries Online”,
- Documentary films are non-fiction features which "document" the truth of people, places or events, rarely follow a classic narrative structure and involve real people rather than actors. Documentaries are typically made on much lower budgets than. — “Documentary Film”,
- A resource for documentary film enthusiasts, Documentary Archive provides relevant links and information on documentary film history, documentary film makers, and independent films. — “Documentary Archive - A resource for documentary film”,
- Documentary definition, pertaining to, consisting of, or derived from documents: See more. — “Documentary | Define Documentary at ”,
- documentary adj. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional. — “documentary: Definition from ”,
- Acquainted With The Night is a documentary journey through the world after dark, from sunset to sunrise, exploring stories of nighttime phenomena, customs and rituals. A documentary feature film that takes a hard, uncompromising look at. — “cbc.ca - documentary”, cbc.ca
- Rent, buy or download Documentary movies online at . Blockbuster is your source for Documentary movies. — “Documentary Movies”,
- Promoting nonfiction film and video, supporting documentary filmmakers, and sponsoring an annual film festival. — “International Documentary Association”,
- DocumentaryHeaven is a site filled with hundreds of free online documentaries just waiting to be seen. So come on in!. — “Documentary Heaven | Watch Free Documentaries Online”,
- Official site of the movie Hillary: The Movie, the documentary opposing Hillary Clinton. — “Hillary: The Movie (2008)”,
- Do It With Joy is a documentary film about hippie reforestation workers in the 1970's. This group is an attempt to gather a collection great documentaries, posted by documentary lovers for documentary lovers. — “The Documentary Group”,
- Definition of documentary in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of documentary. Pronunciation of documentary. Translations of documentary. documentary synonyms, documentary antonyms. Information about documentary in the free online English. — “documentary - definition of documentary by the Free Online”,
- Browse Movies > Documentary torrents on Mininova, the largest BitTorrent search engine and directory on the net. — “Movies > Documentary - Mininova”,
- A "documentary film" was originally a movie shot on film stock—the only medium available—but now includes video and digital productions that can be either direct-to-video or made for a television programme. The word documentary was first applied to films of this nature in a. — “Documentary film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related images for documentary
- documentary jpg
- If you haven t seen this it is a MUST HAVE for your collection If you already own your own copy you know what I m talking about This video doesn t need any introduction and I m not
- ethics on the goals of human welfare happiness and fulfillment We seek to make the best of the one life we have by creating meaning and purpose for ourselves individually and together Keep reading →
- Here is a scan of the front back covers of the jacket VHS version
- 025 jpg
- They brave the rain I test to see how close they can focus with that thing
- UVU is showing an important although significantly flawed documentary tonight I O U S A is important because it highlights just how bankrupt we are as a country It describes how our
- asnin portrait jpg
- News CANFF DOCUMENTARY COMING SOON CANFF announces the release of its first documentary film which will be out before the beginning of the new year The documentary will highlight how CANFF s is using the sport of soccer as a
- From left to right Matt Arlene Dan and Marcin They brave the rain
- Shop shenanigans Dave popped by the stepperstore to film for his and Laurence s upcoming documentary Dave s the one with the camera We think he was revving an imaginary motorbike but if you know something we don t please leave a comment below If you haven t visited our small but
- Cinematical has exclusive photos from Martin Scorsese s upcoming Rolling Stones documentary Shine a Light The film which premiered at this year s Berlin Film Festival to rave reviews and
- Bad gammlehjem
- Documentary jpg
- documentary jpg
- I test to see how close they can focus with that thing I stand on the corner for a while until some school kids come out and they re all excited about something but don t ask me what and I plunge in so now they ve got film of a street
- documentary bn jpg
- Gammle hjem
- See also
- 006 jpg
- 3 Ã¥r
- 021 jpg
- Documentary pic jpg
- how your project is going to affect social change Understand what is sell able Have the media and marketing savvy to get your work out there Use several different outlets Know new media Andy Patrick talks about Social Documentary Photography Photos by Larry Angier Melanie Light then talked about Fotovision the organization that she co founded and is the Executive
- Dame i vindu
- the hallway that are his territory If you place yourself on those spots he will defend them Here are a few I took after the shoot was finished and they were wrapping up ASA 1600 f1 4 From left to right Matt Arlene Dan and Marcin
- photography documentary victoria 34
- Trapp sykehjem
related videos for documentary
- Video explains the world's most important 6-sec drum loop This fascinating, brilliant 20-minute video narrates the history of the "Amen Break," a six-second drum sample from the b-side of a chart-topping single from 1969. This sample was used extensively in early hiphop and sample-based music, and became the basis for drum-and-bass and jungle music -- a six-second clip that spawned several entire subcultures. Nate Harrison's 2004 video is a meditation on the ownership of culture, the nature of art and creativity, and the history of a remarkable music clip.
- Lil Wayne Carter Documentary Premiere (1st 10 mins) The Carter Documentary directedy By Adam Lough in stores now (NOV 17) Available at Best Buy, Hot Topic and iTunes. Order this film now at official site Get Carter doc mobile products as "Dope Boy" track at the end by Adam Tensta, Sweden stand up! Adam Tensta coming soon on qd3.com, itunes and (mobile) QD3.com relaunch coming soon....
- Lobotomy - PBS documentary, on Walter Freeman The Lobotomist, Walter J. Freeman Click the links to learn more.
- Documentary: Inside Undercover In North Korea 1 of 5 Join National Geographic's Lisa Ling as she captures a rare look inside North Korea - something few Americans have ever been able to do. Posing as an undercover medical coordinator and closely guarded throughout her trip, Lisa moves inside the most isolated nation in the world, encountering a society completely dominated by government and dictatorship. Glimpse life inside North Korea as you've never seen before with personal accounts and powerful footage. Witness first-hand efforts by humanitarians and the challenges they face from the rogue regime.
- 8 Must See Documentaries Vol 1 Watch. Listen. Learn. Teach. Why We Fight: This film moves beyond the headlines of various American military operations to the deeper questions of why, why does America fight? What are the forces; political, economic, and ideological, that drive them to fight against an ever-changing enemy? The End of America: This film details the ten steps a country takes when it slides toward Fascism. It takes a historical look at trends in once-functioning democracies that are being repeated in our country today. WAR MADE EASY: This documentary reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. TerrorStorm: Learn about historical examples of western governments covertly attacking their own civilians for political motives. Do the bombings of New York and London have any similarities to these events and why would leaders have a motive to terrorize their own civilians? America: Freedom to Fascism: This film exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America. Through interviews Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, and the national identity card which becomes law in May 2008. The Future of Food: This film draws questions to critical attention about food production that need more public debate. Monsanto, Roundup and Roundup-resistant ...
- Captain Beefheart documentary (Part 1 of 6) Great BBC documentary from 1997, narrated by John Peel, featuring Beefheart himself, Frank Zappa, Ry Cooder and More!
- UFO Coverup Documentary - Out Of The Blue Part 1/9 informative documentary which speaks for itself.
- Documentary: The murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom The January 2007 carjacking, torture, rape and slayings of Channon Christian, 21, and Christopher Newsom, 23, have left an impact on the lives of the victims' families. But these crimes also have changed the Knoxville community. People have become more vigilant about their safety, more wary of unfamiliar places and more protective of their families. The slayings of Christian and Newsom represent the typical "not in my town" crime. As a result, Knoxvillians have rallied together to show support for the families and, in that way, heal themselves. Video produced by: Erin Chapin, Talid Magdy, Jigsha Desai, Lauren Spuhler The online team at has produced a video documentary exploring the impact on our community. Also, read the ongoing coverage on the murders and ensuing trials at
- Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - 1 This is the Prologue to the new documentary from The Corbett Report, Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist. This documentary interrogates the notion that Osama Bin Laden single-handedly runs the pervasive Al Qaeda terrorist network by examining its inception, its links to Western intelligence, the double agents and fictitious characters that populate its ranks, and the fraudulent ways the Al Qaeda myth is propagated in the controlled corporate media. The documentary also offers ways that citizens can become involved in helping to spread understanding about the true government-sponsored terror paradigm. For more information about the documentary, please visit For more news and ***ysis from The Corbett Report, please visit
- 9/11 Truth Documentary - Grave Implications Grave Implications a Documentary of Explosives in the World Trade Center
- WikiRebels - The Documentary (1/4) Playlist: From the description: "Exclusive rough-cut of first in-depth documentary on WikiLeaks and the people behind it! From summer 2010 until now, Swedish Television has been following the secretive media network WikiLeaks and its enigmatic Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange. Reporters Jesper Huor and Bosse Lindquist have traveled to key countries where WikiLeaks operates, interviewing top members, such as Assange, new Spokesperson Kristinn Hrafnsson, as well as people like Daniel Domscheit-Berg who now is starting his own version - ! Where is the secretive organization heading? Stronger than ever, or broken by the US? Who is Assange: champion of freedom, spy or rapist? What are his objectives? What are the consequences for the internet?" © svt Comment on the german synchronisation of this documentary, "Wikileaks: Rebellen im Netz":
- Sr-71 Blackbird Documentary Part 1 On the first of may 1965 an American plane designated YF-12a set 4 world records one for sustained altitude and three for speed including a mark of 2070 mph.
- Welcome to North Korea by Peter Tetteroo and Raymond Feddema / Documentary Educational Video Type: Documentary Rating: NR Running Time: 60 Minutes Starring: Directed by: Peter Tetteroo, Raymond Feddema PLOT DESCRIPTION The winner of the 2001 International Emmy award for Best Documentary, Welcome to North Korea is a grotesquely surreal look at the all-too-real conditions in modern-day North Korea. Dutch filmmaker Peter Tetteroo and his associate Raymond Feddema spent a week in and around the North Korean capital of Pyongyang -- ample time to produce this outstanding film. Creative Commons license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs; from .
- Bed Bugs! Attack! *EMMY WINNING DOCUMENTARY* This aint no fairy tail. The bedbug is real and it's hungry. Take a look the entomological phenomenon that's living where you sleep! Produced and Edited by Jordan Gzesh, Joe Potter, and Kyle Scott Tekiela for alt.news 26:46.
- One Inch Punch Documentary A short documentary on the One Inch Punch. Interviews with Jeet Kune Do and Wing Chun instructors. Discover more on what Bruce Lee demonstrated years ago. Shot and edited by Victor Tran. Contact me through youtube messages if you have any questions regarding this video.
- HOME (English with subtitles) We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate. The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being. For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film. HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet. Yann Arthus-Bertrand HOME official website www.home-2009.com PPR is proud to support HOME http HOME is a carbon offset movie More information about the Planet http
- The Obama Iraq Documentary: Whatever The Politics Demand Go to towatch more John McCain YouTube videos. You can receive the latest official YouTube videos from the McCain campaign by watching this video or going logging on to your YouTube account, and clicking "Subscribe" just above the box where this message is displayed on the page. Subscribe today, and tell 10 of your friends to join you in subscribing. John McCain for President:
- Horrific Documentary on Russian Neo ***s part 1 Part 1 *** People assume for some reason that I support these skinheads, while others assume I am a leftist... I am neither. If you must know im Libertarian.*** Credit to Current TV Current's Christof Putzel investigates a growing movement in Russia where neo-*** groups are brutally attacking immigrants and spreading their hate by posting violent videos online.
- "Jackie Chan: My Stunts" Documentary Part 1 of 10 Documentary hosted by martial arts acting legend Jackie Chan on the creation of action sequences in his movies. Joined by the Jackie Chan Stunt Team he reveals the tricks of the trade, shows the training involved in being a stunt man and conducts a masterclass in how to choreograph fight scenes. He also talks about his stunts in "Police Story" and there is behind-the-scenes footage of "Who Am I?" and "Rush Hour".
- Jailhouse Rock - Philippines Nov 2007 Prisoners at Cebu are considered the most dangerous offenders in the Philippines. But thanks to four hours of dance lessons a day, their behaviour has been transformed. Previously, Cebu prison was a wretched place ruled by rival gangs. But when the warden introduced dance lessons, everything changed. "Everyone became friends". Now the prisoners spend most of the day practising new routines. Videos of them dancing to 80s classics have become a big hit on YouTube. Produced by SBS/Dateline Distributed by Journeyman Pictures
- Hitler - Mein Kampf (full documentary) Part 1 +Downlad added Visit: worldwar2 for more World War II movies and music. Download Part 2: Part one of the documentary Mein Kampf by Erwin Leiser. This part shows the early life of Hitler and his rise to power.
- Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - part (1) Documentary - Moon Landing Hoax - Conspiracy Theory - Did We Land On The Moon (Fox TV) [43.49] part 3 uploaded by Rave for Jayita Dasgupta
- Possum Living Part 1 of 3 A short documentary of Dolly Freed, author of the 1970s cult classic Possum Living.
- The story of India - amazing BBC documentary series part (1 of 7) The Story of India is a BBC TV documentary series, written and presented by historian Michael Wood, about the 10000-year history of the Indian subcontinent in six episodes. It was originally aired on the BBC in six episodes in August and September 2007 as part of the BBC season "India and Pakistan 07", which marked the 60 years independence of India and Pakistan. In the United States, PBS broadcast the series on three Mondays, January 5, 12 and 19, 2009 from 9 to 11 PM. An accompanying text was published by BBC Books. As in most of his documentaries, Wood explains historical events by travelling to the places where they took place, examining archeological and historical evidence at first hand and interviewing historians and archaeologists, as well as chatting with local people.
- Conspiracy Of Silence Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington DC for *** orgies. Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. See for yourself...
- Bermuda Triangle part 1/6 - //Full Documentary Movie\\ - all the stories and secrets the video in HD .. Hello YouTubers ...:) this is a SuperNatural Science movie ( The Bermuda Triangle ), all the stories and secrets about this interesting place. part 2 - part 3 - part 4 - part 5 - part 6 - (Movie Time 55 mins) ____________________________ PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY VIDEOS FOR THE COMING COOL MOVIES AND CLIPS!! Cya faster than soon :)
- Life In Prison: A Project Envision Documentary This 30-minute television special gives you an inside look into three California state prisons, including the California Medical Facility. CMF houses the oldest and sickest inmates in the state.
- I Am A Mother***er [1/2] Part one of a film documenting Thomas Bruso (infamously known across the internet as Epic Beard Man) and the days surrounding the release of an internet video showcasing a fight on an Oakland public bus.
- Cocaine War - Colombia - 62min Documentary June 2004 After years of declining popularity, cocaine is once again the drug of choice. But what's the real cost of 'Colombia's finest'? Every gram of cocaine produced has been watered with the blood of forty years of civil war. It's a war that kills hundreds of thousands every year, displaces countless more and causes untold misery. Offering exceptional access to the major players, this is a fresh and moving look at one of the world's forgotten conflicts.
- Angkor Wat BBC Documentary Description Video Siem Reip Angkor Wat, one of the World Wonders. Amazing place i was there twice.It is now open and safe to tourism, mind you beware of tourist traps!
- Asperger's Syndrome Documentary This short documentary about Asperger's Syndrome shown on TV in 2005 is about me, I have mild Asperger's Syndrome. I was diagnosed in 2002. I knew I was different from the age of about 6 years old, hypotheses included - the reincarnation of King David or Pliny the Elder, a left behind Space Alien and finally mild autism (after seeing a TV documentary). Other pupils were loud and ran around randomly, while I preferred a mature intellectual life. I became interested in astronomy/science ~3 years old, so I'm told, it was my interests that made me stand out in school. Later on in primary school, I became fascinated by mineralogy too. I found it difficult not to talk about my hobbies, one time I stopped taking for a week or two after the summer holidays, because I knew if I talked ... the bullies would again realise I was different and the bullying would start again. I was bullied badly, sometimes beaten up, for years. Bullying mostly stopped in secondary school as I found a group to hang around with. In 1987, at 14, I went to an astronomy lecture, but due to the excitement of it all I had a panic attack and I had to leave (a panic attack over astronomy?). This began over a decade of anxiety & panic attacks and increased reclusiveness, which I completely overcame in 1998. Perhaps due to my bad experience with Astronomy, I turned to Mineral collecting. One of isolating aspects of Asperger's is, we tend to talk at people not with people. However, in 1998, I did a 6 week ...
- UFO Documentary - Full Production /slowdive626 please subscribe to my youtube channel for more free documentaries and productions and other various productions... slowdive626@ e-mail me if you need to contact me or you want a copy of the dvd. i can help you out with anything you need. you can also donate to me via PAYPAL by sending a payment to Slowdive626@. With your support I can continue to release free documentaries and tons of other footage that I own the copyrights too. please support what I am doing. each documentary i am releasing on my youtube channel for free sold for $15 to $20 at one time or another on my website, so a $5 donation or more goes a long way to help my film career and pay for expenses. Thank you for your support... -Michael Moody slowdive626@
- Psychopath - Psychopaths - Documentary - [part 1] Documentary about Psychopaths.
- Documentary About Buddha Boy (1 of 5) Ram Bahadur Bamjan Part 1 of 5 of a documentary about Ram Bahadur Bamjan ("Buddha Boy") who has been meditating for 3 years without food or water. Ram Bahadur Bamjan is known by many as a reincarnation of Buddha.
- Genocide: Worse Than War | Full-length documentary | PBS This film is also available at Watch Daniel Goldhagen's ground-breaking documentary focused on the worldwide phenomenon of genocide, which premiered on PBS on April 14, 2010. To see this and other full-length PBS videos go to . Please support your local PBS station at http "By the most fundamental measure -- the number of people killed -- the perpetrators of mass murder since the beginning of the twentieth century have taken the lives of more people than have died in military conflict. So genocide is worse than war," reiterates Goldhagen. "This is a little-known fact that should be a central focus of international politics, because once you know it, the world, international politics, and what we need to do all begin to look substantially different from how they are typically conceived." WORSE THAN WAR documents Goldhagen¹s travels, teachings, and interviews in nine countries around the world, bringing viewers on an unprecedented journey of insight and ***ysis. In a film that is highly cinematic and evocative throughout, he speaks with victims, perpetrators, witnesses, politicians, diplomats, historians, humanitarian aid workers, and journalists, all with the purpose of explaining and understanding the critical features of genocide and how to finally stop it.
- The Game-Documentary A DOC on the rapper game's daily life in Compton,Ca.
- Jack The Ripper documentary (part 1 of 6) Documentary on Jack The Ripper, from the murders he committed, the clues he left behind, and the mystery of his unknown identity.
- Arrested Development Documentary: Final Trailer - Updated This is the final trailer for a doc. on this one of a kind tv show
- Steve Jobs Documentary Well I need some outside opinion on the documentary I made for History Day this year. The theme is "Triumph and Tragedy." Made in iMovie by a sophomore in high school.
- Documentary on how the media lies to manipulate us
twitter about documentary
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about documentary
“Documentary How To's with the Documentors! MAKE YOUR DOCUMENTARY FILM. Read Hank and Jilann's Sundance Film Festival blog, written as they went through the rollercoaster experience of premiering a film at this world-renown documentary film competition for the first time”
— Documentor Blog,
“We are starting our blog hop featuring our NEWEST line at Studio Calico, Documentary! creations using Documentary and you have a chance to win a full set of papers and embellishments from each blog, and an extra”
— Documentary Blog Hop at Jesus, Family & Scrapbooking, scrapalicio.us
“Documentary Film News and Reviews The Documentary Blog Recommends: Salim Baba. 08.25.10 | by Jay C close Author: Jay C Name: Jay C. Site: About: Jay loves the films of Werner Herzog, Errol Morris and The Maysles, and is currently in production on his own first feature-length documentary Beauty Day”
— The Documentary Blog " The Documentary Blog Recommends: Salim,
“As in years prior, the Documentary Forum portion of the May Festival has included be hosting a documentary film workshop, similar to documentary workshops we have hosted”
“Filed Under: Documentary Blog, Dream Blog, From Me to You Comments: Yep, I'm leaving my job at Paramount so I can finish my documentary and pursue my dreams”
— Documentary Blog | Lisa Murray,
“Interested in street and documentary photography? Get connected and learn more in the forums”
— Documentary Photography forum from ,
“The Documentary Blog puts The English Surgeon at No. 4 of their 50 best docs of the decade. the documentary components of both the Project Forum of Independent”
— POV - Blog . Documentary News | PBS,
“****comments are now closed* MY DOCUMENTARY WINNER IS : ShellyJ said your layouts always amaze me! i totally enjoy studing each and every little bit of them :) AWESOME! Reply June 01, 2010 at 08:00 AM studio calico's newest retail”
— the moments in between: welcome to the documentary blog hop!,