- HENRY CAVENDISH IN LONDON, 1766 ALTHOUGH Hydrogen gas, H2, was first artificially produced and formally described by T. Von Hohenheim by the mixing of metals with strong acids. In 1671, Robert Boyle rediscovered and described the reaction. — “Who discovered Hydrogen?? Who discovered it, what year was it”,
- News about Discovered. Find more information and articles on Discovered in the archives. Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): A new study has suggested that strands discovered in fossil hyena poop found in a South African cave, could be the oldest. — “Discovered | Discovered from archives | Article on Discovered”, news.oneindia.in
- Astronomers say they have discovered a planetary system orbiting a distant star which looks much like our own. Astronomers have discovered a planetary system orbiting a distant star which looks much like our own. — “BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Solar System's 'look-alike' found”,
- A planet larger than Pluto has been discovered in the outlying regions of the solar system. — “NASA-Funded Scientists Discover Tenth Planet - NASA Jet”, jpl.nasa.gov
- Even in ancient times astronomers knew of 5 planets: Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. But it wasn't until the last few hundred years that the next But it wasn't until the last few hundred years that the next planet was finally discovered – Ur***. — “When Was Ur*** Discovered? | Universe Today”,
- DiscoverEd. About. FAQ. Disclaimer. A search and discovery experiment from Creative Commons ca | de | en | es | fi | fr | hu | it | jp | ms | nl | pl | pt | sh | sr | sv | th | zh. — “DiscoverEd:”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. The tests have discovered problems in the current design. — “Discovered - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- On February 18, 1930, after nearly a year of searching, Tombaugh discovered a possible moving object on photographic plates taken on January 23 and January 29 of that year. Though Pluto is the largest of the Kuiper belt objects discovered so far, Neptune's moon Triton, which is slightly larger than. — “Pluto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Our website is your online source for world's main discoveries. Find out who discovered them. Radium is a radioactive chemical element with the symbol Ra and atomic number 88. Who discovered radium?. — “Who Discovered?”,
- Comet McNaught is now also visible to armchair astronomers via images posted to the Internet from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) spacecraft. The comet was discovered by astronomer Robert H. McNaught Aug. 7 at Siding Spring Observatory, near Coonabarabran, New South Wales, Australia. — “ -- The Great Comet of 2007: Watch it on the Web”,
- Venus is the earth's nearest neighbor. Aside taking its name from the Greek god of beauty, Venus is also known as the Evening Star. Venus can be seen in the. — “Who Discovered Venus | Who Guides”,
- Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in our solar system. But when was Saturn discovered?. — “When Was Saturn Discovered”,
- Have you ever wondered who discovered Venus, second planet from Sun. The following article will help cover some interesting information on who discovered Venus and when. Who Discovered Venus. — “Who Discovered Venus”,
- Discovered - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Discovered”,
- Astronomers using the Wide-Field Infrared Explorer (WISE) have detected up 25,000 new asteroids, 95 of which are considered "Near-Earth Objects. These asteroids have all been discovered as part of the Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer, or WISE, a space telescope designed to survey the entire. — “WISE Discovers 95 New Near-Earth Asteroids : Discovery News”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adjective discovered has 2 meanings: Meaning #1 : no longer. — “discovered: Information from ”,
- A team of astronomers has discovered an Earth-like planet orbiting a red dwarf star 20.5 light-years away. It is the first planet outside of our solar system that could be home to liquid water — or maybe even life. — “Earth-Like Planet Discovered in Libra : NPR”,
- Discovered definition, to see, get knowledge of, learn of, find, or find out; gain sight or knowledge of (something previously unseen or unknown): See more. — “Discovered | Define Discovered at ”,
- Definition of discovered in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of discovered. Pronunciation of discovered. Translations of discovered. discovered synonyms, discovered antonyms. Information about discovered in the free online English dictionary and. — “discovered - definition of discovered by the Free Online”,
related images for discovered
- the chaos of warm things Chromogenic Print 47 5 x47 5 2006 she discovered that birds have no marrow in their bones Chromogenic Print 41 x41 2006
- There are litterally thousands of these things Trust me I counted them Here are thirty of my favourites
- sakura discovered png
- rdf discovered png
- Newly discovered Guanacaste jpg
- 0309dsc12 jpg
- Discovered Hardware Detail Discovered Hardware Summary
- discovered jpg
- Emotion 3
- 0309dsc11 jpg
- 31511214903887 just discovered jpg
- newly discovered jpg
- discovered jpg
- ROSARIO 次は先行ご予約商品のご紹介 MEN S NON NO ６月号 ６２ページに掲載されていた SHORT Col BOOTS です
- It was a little difficult to remove the the power drawer itself but eventually out it came The area where the drawer was bolted to the frame had collected quite a bit of rust This area seemed great for collecting moisture making it an ideal rust factory It was cleaned up and painted
- http www guardian co uk environmen pua new guinea http i166 photobucket com albums u discovered jpg Quelle http www yummydown com rattitude index php s=bun
- Ecuador discovered max 622x2000 jpg
- DISCOVERED TREASURE TB
- like research vehicles able to float walk and manipulate with objects These former military deep sea vehicles were used in 1975 on a the huge underwater excavation site known as Atlantis Looking for Freeman Some kind of halflife 2 tribute Combine forces looking for Gordon hiding somewhere in the railroad station near City 17
- pantera jpg 23 Nov 2005 13 42 41K peanuts for later JPG 23 Nov 2005 13 42 924K perpetual motion discovered jpg 23 Nov 2005 13 42 90K
- Newly Discovered Treasures
- Keith Peg next to restoration project of another old Norwegian wooden boat at the Ryfylke Trebåtbyggeri facility on 18 Sep 07
- Fotographer discovered jpg
- Tradotte da io me
- St Michael s by Mr and Mrs G Newton of West House on the Rousdon estate whose builders had found them nailed up in a cupboard in the old vestry which they were renovating Discovered Nigel Speller said the beautiful fif***th century church of St Michael s and the Chapel made us aware of God s presence and the memories and
- Legend Discovered Paper
- discovered 672 jpg
- limestone blocks On each side there was a pavement for pedestrians although at some time a house was built which obstructed this Private family houses fronted onto the street A large drain ran underground down the centre of the street and this was connected by pipes to the individual houses At the entrance to one of the houses archaeologists say that the
- 0309dsc13 jpg
- l r Audrey Bobbi Freese Mr Mushnik Garry Breedlove and Seymour Adam Bennett
- large limestone blocks On each side there was a pavement for pedestrians although at some time a house was built which obstructed this Private family houses fronted onto the street
- Discovered In The Meadow
- Hall It was confirmed today that the date of these flagstones is accurate given the discovery of a Crown Bottle Cap dating back to 1892 underneath the flagstones when lifted last week updated 08 04 2009
- In ZENworks Control Center click Devices > Discovered Figure 6 1 Discovered panel Devices tab > Discovered page
- Metadata No higher resolution available
- Myself My friend and his girlfriend all figured this out Here s the short guide Go to The Storm Peaks in Northrend and die This will grant you the ability to fly around as you re dead
- Photo by Jessica St James Patrolman Steve Wilson left and Cpt Mark Wilson right with the Ironton Police Department works the scene from behind Advanced Machine the former Wolohan
related videos for discovered
- Mammoth Island Discovered! Add the NEW Sourcefed Facebook page: on.fb.me Recently an Island was discovered close to Russia which was home to a community of Mammoths. This proves that Humans and Mammoths co-existed at one point. Click the annotation or go to for the 5 videos we post daily or anything we've ever made. Watch more of today's news Here's our Sources: on.io9.com Philly D OFFICIAL APP: bit.ly Hosts: @elliottcmorgan @joebereta Music: @hagemeister
- Kenya Oil discovery boosts EA Region www.ntvuganda.co.ug The East African region made another major stride towards positioning itself as an oil processing region after Kenya announced that it had struck oil. Kenya's president Mwai Kibaki announced that Oil had been discovered in the Northern Turkana region after exploratory drilling by Anglo-Irish firm, Tullow Oil. Kenya is the third East Africa country to strike oil and gas deposits, following in the footsteps of Uganda and Tanzania.
- Re: Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! "Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death" Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! This video Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! was right. Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! I agree with a lot of the things this guy is saying. Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below! MAIN CHANNEL Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! Prescription Drugs Overdose Whitney Houston Elvis Michael Jackson Alex Jones Ron Paul Big Pharma Kills
- Oil Discovery in Turkana After years of oil exploration, Kenya is now set to join the league of oil producing states after it was discovered in Turkana. President Mwai Kibaki announced the discovery in what brought joy among Kenyans. But as Michael Njenga reports, the real celebration could still be years away.
- Divers has discovered an unexplained object resting at the bottom of the Baltic Sea near Sweden. CNN - Brooke Bowman Nearby on the sea floor is another, smaller object with a similar shape. "This thing turned up. My first reaction was to tell the guys that we have a UFO here on the bottom," said Peter Lindberg, the leader of the amateur treasure hunters.
- Black gold discovered in Turkana www.ntv.co.ke As Kenyans absorb news of what is possibly the most significant discovery in recent times; oil. The resource has been discovered by oil prospecting firm Tullow in Turkana's Lokitang region, making Turkana possibly the most significant region in Kenya in the energy sector. Turkana is also the location for Africa's biggest clean energy project. But as NTV's John-Allan Namu reports, the rewards that come with oil come hand in hand with numerous risks.
- Tatooine Discovered? Hank tells us about NASAs discovery of the 1st planet ever discovered to be orbiting a binary star. Follow SciShow on Twitter: Like SciShow on Facebook: Read more about NASAs Kepler Mission: www.nasa.gov Watch more SciShow! What is the Higgs-Boson? - Tardigrades - /watch?v=6H0E77TdYnY Credits: Produced by Hank Green Chief Editor: Blake de Pastino Cinematography: Nick Jenkins Video Editor: Matt Ferguson Graphics: Amber Bushnell Written by: Jesslyn Shields TAGS: star wars, tatooine, kepler, kepler 16b, astronomy, binary star system, star, solar system, moon, tardigrade, astrobiology, dantooine, luke skywalker, hank green, scishow, dose
- road rage YA02 FKU ugly.MOV 04/07/11 another one.2nd in a week. Get air con or lose it. Still . I can see why he's trying to get arrested. jct Rochdale rd ,Bond st. Bury.Manchester
- 18 Mile Crack in Antarctica Discovered by NASA Skywatch Media News- A huge, emerging crack has been discovered in one of Antarctica's glaciers, with a NASA plane mission providing the first-ever detailed airborne measurements of a major iceberg breakup in progress. The crack was found in Pine Island Glacier, which last calved a significant iceberg in 2001; some scientists have speculated recently that it was primed to calve again. But until an Oct. 14 IceBridge flight, no one had seen any evidence of the ice shelf beginning to break apart. Since then, a more detailed look back at satellite imagery seems to show the first signs of the crack in early October. Skywatch Media News: Follow on Twitter:
- Strange Computer Code Discovered Concealed In Superstring Equations! "Doubly-even self-dual linear binary error-correcting block code," first invented by Claude Shannon in the 1940's, has been discovered embedded WITHIN the equations of superstring theory! Why does nature have this? What errors does it need to correct? What is an 'error' for nature? More importantly what is the explanation for this freakish discovery? Your guess is as good as mine. References 1.) Recent NPR interview with Professor Gates: 2.) Gates original paper: 3.) A potential explanation, Bostrom's Simulation Hypothesis: www.simulation-
- New footage of Japanese Tsunami found New footage of the Japan Tsunami, I own the video and its copyrights, a friend sent it to me while he was living there.
- Fallen Angel Discovered In Russia? 2011 Translated From Russian: Archaeologists have been extremely puzzled when they found a medieval mound strange creature, and at some distance from his gigantic horse herbal bath. In Nevinnomyssk ordinary, in general, the excavation of an ancient burial mound became virtually episode of "The X-Files." Archaeologists have found so mysterious artefacts that the experts, just as Dana Scully in the series, denying all non-scientific version of the scientific explanation, yet to offer anything they can not. NTV correspondent Maxim Berezin considered the findings. The name of this unique artifact was not invented by science fiction fans, and most that are on the conservative scholars. In the ancient burial place, uncovered during the excavation, it was discovered a strange thing - sheep skeleton with a human skull. More refined definition than chelovekobaran, their discovery, archaeologists were not able to pick up. Anna Shvyreva, Department of Nature in the Stavropol Museum: "What is it chelovekobaran? That is, there was a combination of cranial young person under 25 years of age and body rams. " Sergey Savenko, one of the discoverers of chelovekobarana in the head at first climbed unscientific thought: what if the Stavropol archaeologists have discovered a previously unknown anomalous creature to mankind? Order not disturb the UFO, the skeleton was sent for examination. Sergey Savenko, Pyatigorsk museum: "They found an ***ogy, it's even geographically not so far, this is the ...
- Divers have discovered an unexplained object resting at the bottom of the Baltic Sea near Sweden A Story from a while ago, But Worth the Re-upp.. Nearby on the sea floor is another, smaller object with a similar shape. "This thing turned up. My first reaction was to tell the guys that we have a UFO here on the bottom," said Peter Lindberg, the leader of the amateur treasure hunters. ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ SUBSRCIBE : SUBSCRIBE : SUBSCRIBE ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ (Awaken To Your Multidimensional SELF) http BE LOVE ((((O)))) Come Join!! SHINE & RIPPLE The Wave of Love!!
- Mysterious Monkey Discovered in Wehea Forest Borneo During a 2011 expedition in the Wehea Forest, a team of Ethical Expeditions and UW-Oshkosh scientists discovered Miller's Grizzled Langur, one of the rarest primates in Borneo. This monkey was listed as one of the 25 most endangered primates in the world and was considered by some to be on the verge of extinction. Our discovery confirms this extremely rare monkey still persists in Wehea Forest.
- 300 Million Year Old Forest Discovered Add the NEW Sourcefed Facebook page: on.fb.me & Follow us on Twitter: In central Asia a prehistoric forest has been uncovered under the preserving power of volcanic ash. Click the annotation or go to for the 5 videos we post daily or anything we've ever made. Watch more of today's news Philly D OFFICIAL APP: bit.ly Hosts: @elliottcmorgan @joebereta Music: @ronaldjenkees
- Meet the Wonder Girls: Jonas Brothers K-Pop Discovery - SPECIAL PROGRAMMING DESCRIPTION Young Hollywood sits down with the ladies of South Korean pop group, Wonder Girls! Yubin, Yenny, Sun, Sohee, and Lim tell is all about their Nickelodeon movie, being discovered by Perez Hilton and the Jonas Brothers, and they show us how to properly throw down at a Korean BBQ! Hosted by Kinsey Schofield. Catch up with more Special Programming at: SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUNG HOLLYWOOD NETWORK HERE: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER HERE: JOIN US ON FACEBOOK HERE: FOR MORE FROM THE YOUNG HOLLYWOOD NETWORK, GO HERE: Jonas Brothers, Wonder Girls, South Korean, K-Pop, Music, Nickelodeon, Movie, Perez Hilton, Kevin Jonas, Beyonce, Usher, Katy Perry, Korean BBQ, Dance, Pop, Young Hollywood, Hollywood, Celebrity, Celebrities, Celebrities Interview, Entertainment, , Celebrity News, Showbiz, Videos, Exclusive, YouTube Clips, Young Hollywood Network, YHN, Kinsey Schofield, Special Programming
- Massive European Pyramids Discovered The Bosnian Pyramid, Visocica Hill, is the first European pyramid to be discovered and is located in the heart of Bosnia, in the town of Visoko. Because of its similarities to the Pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan, Mexico, it has been named the "Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun". There are also a four more ancient structures on the site, the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, Bosnian Pyramid of the Dragon, Bosnian Pyramid of the Love and Temple of the Earth, with a paved entrance plateau and discovered underground tunnels.
- Too Short on Discovering Lil B & The Pack - The Bay Area legend discusses how Lil B changed since he first discovered him and his reaction to B's "I'm Gay" album.
- Vampire Moths Discovered Bloodsucking moths have been found in Siberia — evidence of evolution at work, scientists say.
- Lost treasures discovered in India's south A hidden treasure trove that could be worth billions of dollars has been discovered in southern India. Over 1000kg of gold coins, sacks full of diamonds, and thousands of rare necklaces were found by auditors during an inventory check at the Sree Padmanabha Swamy temple. It is believed that Kerala's former royals had their immense riches sealed within the temple walls. The recent discovery has made the temple the richest in the country. Al Jazeera's Prerna Suri reports from New Delhi.
- An island was discovered with people still living in the STONE AGE! More OMG Facts! omg- (8 Facts DAILY!) More from OMG Facts Twitter Facebook: Tumblr: Our Second Channel More about Gaby (the host) :D Videos produced by
- Ghostly Yeti Crab Swarms Discovered Near Antarctica January 20, 2012 — For the first time, scientists have observed and filmed animals, including a fuzzy new species of crab, swarming hot volcanic vents near Antarctica. The ghostlike crabs feed on bacteria that live off minerals spewed from the hydrothermal vents.
- Dark Mission / Ancient ET Moon Discovery - 3-Hours 3-Hours - Digitally Restored - Ancient Alien ruins on the Moon? Is it possible? The Moon/Mars Connection uses NASA's own data to make a compelling scientific case for the existence of ancient alien artifacts on the earth's nearest neighbor in the Solar System. As no one has done before, Hoagland uses state-of-the-art computer image processing and other ***ytical techniques to take the viewer into an extraordinary world of possible gigantic structures where NASA says there are none. Have some officials within the US Government, for over 30 years, been hiding the truth? The Moon/ Mars Connection opens the mind to these amazing possibilities. This presentation was given and filmed at Ohio State University in 1994 and to this day remains a vitally important source of research about ancient extraterrestrial artifacts discovered on the Moon. Richard C. Hoagland, author of The "Monuments of Mars," is a former science consultant to NASA and CBS News. ©1994-2011 Enterprise Mission and UFOTV, a UFO Video, Inc. Company
- Pulsar Enigma Discovered From NASA Astrophysics. Hidden deep within a group of ancient stars, there lurks a young and powerful enigma. This is NGC 6624, a globular cluster near our galaxy's center thought to be about 10 billion years old. NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope detects high-energy radiation from many globular clusters. Usually what Fermi is seeing is the cumulative gamma rays from all of the old pulsars in these clusters. A pulsar is a rapidly spinning neutron star, which is the small, incredibly dense remnant of a much more massive star. A teaspoon of matter from a neutron star weighs as much Mount Everest, and a neutron star is so compact that a ball about 15 miles across contains more matter than our sun. Neutron stars spin between 7 and 40000 times a minute and form with incredibly strong magnetic fields. Rapid spin and intense magnetic fields drive powerful beams of electromagnetic radiation, including gamma rays. As the pulsar rotates, these beams sweep the sky like a lighthouse. To a distant observer, the pulsar appears to blink on and off. Pulsars slow down as they age but some of the oldest pulsars spin hundreds of times a second. Each of these millisecond pulsars orbits a normal star. Over time, the impact of gas pulled from the normal star, has spun the pulsar up to incredible speeds. This accretion may be the cause of their weaker magnetic fields. Despite this, these pulsars also emit gamma rays. But the millisecond pulsar in NGC 6624 doesn't fit neatly into this ...
- Water Flows Discovered on Mars Narrated by Alfred McEwen from the amazing HiRise camera aboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. Here is rotating globe of Mars and we're going to zoom in on the middle Southern latitudes, the part of Mars where we find these active slope features, and we're zooming in on the Newton Basin crater here. What you can see are lots of gullies. The active features that we've recently discovered are on the slopes that are facing mostly to the North to the equator. What we see are much smaller scale features than gullies. You can see_an area of bedrock, a steep cliff here, and it's from that bedrock that these dark features flow out. Given the latitude and the slope aspect and particular the temperatures, it suggests that there's a volatile involved here and the appropriate volatile for this temperature is water, probably salty water because sometimes these are active when it's a little bit below the freezing point of pure water, salt lowers the melting point. And water on Mars should be salty; we know there's lots of salts on Mars. This is potentially actual water, in the liquid state, flowing on Mars today not millions of years ago. In late spring and into the summer is when these features form and fade. By late summer - early fall they'll be completely gone and we'll see just a normal looking slope throughout the winter. Every place where we have multiple years these features recurr. They're not exactly the same, they may be more or less active one year than another but they ...
- Large Unidentified Objects Discovered in Baltic Sea CNN Report
- How I Discovered Cod 4 ! | Episode 10 | Syndicate's Race To Prestige Follow Me On Twitter: Be sure to support the start of this daily series by Liking the video! This series means allot to me because ive always wanted to do it but never had the equipment to be able to do so. So a big thanks to anyone who supports me on this and enjoys each episode i post daily :) Thanks so much!
- Croc Fossil Discovered in Cave September 26, 2011 — A skeleton of a possibly extinct crocodile is among several fossil surprises unearthed in freshwater caves of the Dominican Republic, paleontologists say. © 2011 National Geographic Original video produced by Phillip Lehman, Dominican Republic Speleological Society and Aquavista Films
- Re: Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 "Alien Hybrid" Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 This video Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 was crazy! Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 They say his eyes function just like cat eyes. Thanks so much, and don't forget to check me out on the links below! MAIN CHANNEL Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 Nong Youhui China Dahua hybrid dna star child stephen hannard adg adguk alien disclosure group Ufo Space Aliens Unidentified Flying Object Extraterrestrial Life cats eyes night vision see in dark
- Secret Of Whitney Houston's Death Discovered! This video exposes the fact that her tragic death, like those of Elvis and Michael Jackson, could have been avoided.
- New planet discovered named Super Earth - habitable for life Whispers that the Milky Way is filled with planets have turned into a roar. Earlier this week, astronomers announced the discovery of 600 more exoplanet candidates, including one "super-Earth" which may be habitable. The news strengthens many astronomers' suspicions that habitable planets are common and that more exciting discoveries are likely as better telescopes become available. Called a super-Earth because it is only 3.6 times more massive than Earth and possibly rocky rather than gaseous, it resides in a 58-day orbit on the inner edge of its orange star's habitable zone. If protected by a thick, cloudy atmosphere, it could have liquid water on its surface. Called HD 85512b, the exoplanet is only the second small world to be found inside a habitable zone and lies just 36 light years away in the constellation of Vela. That is close enough for future telescopes to scour it for signs of life. Planet-hunters announced their latest finds this week at the Extreme Solar Systems II conference in Moran, Wyoming. A ground-based telescope in Chile discovered 55 of these planets, including HD 85512b, using an instrument called the High Accuracy Radial Velocity Planets Searcher (HARPS). NASA's Kepler space telescope spotted the others, mostly much further away. While the HARPS team monitors nearby stars for telltale wobbles caused by orbiting planets, Kepler scientists search a wide field of faraway stars, watching for planets that become silhouetted against their suns. The ...
- Space Fan News #55: New Class of Black Hole Discovered; Echoes of the Past; Halo Around our Galaxy gplus.to New class of black hole: www.cfa.harvard.edu The Echo of Eta Carinae: The Galactic Halo: sci.esa.int www.jpl.nasa.gov www.ia.ucsb.edu
- The Richest Shipwreck Treasure, in Bostons back yard, Port Nicholson Sub Sea Research LLC (SSR)/Sea Hunter's LP, Portland, Maine and Boston Massachusetts, in 2008 discovered a $3 Billion WWII British merchant shipwreck within 50 miles of Cape Cod outside Massachusetts territorial waters. Until recently, platinum's price was historically higher than gold. At current prices, this cargo of platinum may be worth $2.5 - $3 Billion dollars.
- euronews science - New earth-like planet discovered Scientists have confirmed the discovery of a new planet similar to earth. According to NASA, Kepler 22-b lies 600 light years away and is roughly 2.5 times the size of earth, with an average temperature of 22C.
- Major Drug Tunnel Linking US, Mexico Discovered An estimated 17 tons of marijuana were seized when authorities discovered a major cross-border drug tunnel between San Diego and Tijuana, Mexico.
- Shipwreck of SS Gairsoppa discovered with £150m silver haul A British cargo ship sunk during the Second World War has been discovered in the Atlantic with the largest ever haul of precious metal onboard.
- Earth's Twin Discovered? (29/11/2011) 29th November 2011 Scientists uncover promising sign of life in space.Follow UFOs and Alien Life on Twitter @ "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use." Kepler 22-b: Earth-like planet confirmed- Another Earth-
- NASA's Kepler Mission Announces Latest Planetary Discovery The Kepler mission's science team announced its latest finding at a press conference on Monday, Dec. 5, 2011. The team announced the confirmation of Kepler-22b, its first planet found in the "habitable zone," the region where liquid water could exist on a planet's surface. The planet is about 2.4 times the radius of Earth, orbits around a star similar to our sun and is located 600 light-years away. Scientists don't yet know if Kepler-22b has a predominantly rocky, gaseous or liquid composition, but its discovery is a step closer to finding Earth-like planets. The planet's host star belongs to the same class as our sun, called G-type, although it is slightly smaller and cooler. Kepler also has discovered 1094 new planet candidates, nearly doubling its previously known count. Since the last catalog was released in February, the number of planet candidates identified by Kepler has increased by 89 percent and now totals 2326. Of these, 207 are approximately Earth-size, 680 are super Earth-size, 1181 are Neptune-size, 203 are Jupiter-size and 55 are larger than Jupiter. The findings, based on observations conducted May 2009 to September 2010, show a dramatic increase in the numbers of smaller-size planet candidates. For more information about the Kepler mission, please visit www.nasa.gov/kepler
- Somali passports,IDs discovered at port www.ntv.co.ke Police in Mombasa are holding a container that was discovered carrying thousands of Somali passports and identification cards.Strangely, the consignment was destined for Nairobi from the United Arab Emirates. NTV's Harith Salim has more.
- Alien Hybrid Or Starchild Discovered In China? 2012 A boy has stunned medics with his ability to see in pitch black with eyes that glow in the dark. Doctors have studied Nong Youhui's amazing eyesight since his dad took him to hospital in Dahua, southern China, concerned over his bright blue eyes. Dad Ling said: "They told me he would grow out of it and that his eyes would stop glowing and turn black like most Chinese people but they never did." Medical tests conducted in complete darkness show Youhui can read perfectly without any light and sees as clearly as most people do during the day. Could Nong Youhui be a Hybrid or Starchild? A new and growing generation of extraordinary and gifted children are springing up across our planet, is the human species evolving, or possibly our Extraterrestrial visitors tinkering with our DNA? As always you decide. ADG Facebook: Follow ADG on Twitter:
- Zecharia Sitchin right again?? Mummified giant humanoid finger discovered in Cairo. The photos of an astonishing 40 cm mummified humanoid finger, were released by the German News website Bild, and the material is part of the investigations carried out by the Swiss photographer Gregory Spöerri, who allegedly made contact with a grave robber that kept the artifact in secret since the '60s. I contacted the photographer and he confirmed the finger is real. If it actually turns out to be authentic, it's the smoke gun proof of the existence of the Anunnaki.
- Two more bodies discovered in sunken Italian cruise ship Divers searching the sunken cruise liner, the Costa Concordia, have recovered two more bodies bringing the total number of those found to 15. The bodies of two women were discovered close to an Internet cafe on the fourth deck the nationalities and identities of the victims have yet to be determined. Italy's Civil Protection Agency says the search for the 17 passengers known to be missing will continue, despite the risk to divers caused by decomposing food.
twitter about discovered
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about discovered
“Voyager 1 discovered that the D ring consists of three ringlets: D73, D72, and D68. Home | Basic Principles | In the Pages | Reviews | Buy the Book | My Discovered Universe | Blog | Contact”
— Saturn | Our Undiscovered Universe Blog,
“Newly Discovered Blog. Veronica stopped by and expressed amazement at what Miles did to As I often do I checked her out and discovered her blog "Amusing Musings" She has some very nice photos and interesting musings there and I”
— Bailey's Buddy: Newly Discovered Blog,
“Blogging New Music Discovered By Australian Community Radio. Click an Artist's name for Check out this blog and tune to your local community station to get Australian music in”
— Amrap 'Discovered' Blog,
“Here's a newly discovered fun blog: Cosmo's Crazy, written by Clay Wallace of J Patrick Wallace started the blog in January as a way to keep in touch with”
— ilist Paducah Blog: Newly Discovered Blog: Cosmo's Crazy,
“Kumiko asks - 'I was studying John Chow's traffic patterns through Alexa and noticed that his popularity really surged after Being Discovered' vs Slow and Steady' Blog Growth”
— Being Discovered' vs Slow and Steady' Blog Growth,
“The Prison law blog reports something that is worth noting on this blog: the disproportionate number of Native The blog states that basically every state with a significant native population has an enormous disparity in incarceration rates for Natives”
— Native America, Discovered and Conquered, lawlib.lclark.edu
“Do you have a mission statement? Have you taken the time to put your mission statement down on paper? According to Dr. Stephen R. Covey a mission statement”
— Have You Discovered Your Purpose? | FranklinCovey Blog,
“Tonight on AC360° Anderson reports from inside the newest drug tunnel discovered along the U.S.-Mexico border, just south of San Diego. Again, a total of up to 30 tons of pot discovered and linked to this one tunnel”
— Anderson Cooper 360: WikiLeaks Founder on Interpol Most, ac360
“The strangest golf story of the week comes from the United Kingdom where a golf ball was found embedded inside the trunk of a tree. Home > Blog > Golf Ball Discovered Inside Tree. Golf Ball Discovered Inside Tree. The strangest golf story of the week comes from the United Kingdom where a golf ball was”
— Golf Ball Discovered Inside Tree - ,