- The Best Of Discourses . Mr. President, To Hell With Your Hellfires Blog Feed for Discourses. Loading Reuters: Top News. Loading Followers. Search Engine of Discourses. The Liberal Web. Powered by. — “Discourses”, the-
- Discourses "Tarikatuna sohbah wal hayri fi jamiyah." Discourses refer to the 'sohbahs' or associations with the sheykh. He speaks extempore, tapping into the Divine Source, spiritually connecting to his sheykh to speak on a matter that concerns those present. — “Osmanli Naksibendi Hakkani Sufi Dergah”,
- Baba would routinely give discourses to his disciples on spiritual matters records of which were meticulously kept. On this page, we have tried to put a few excerpts of some of these discourses. — “Meher Baba's Discourses - Bhopal Centre ”,
- The Majjhima Nikaya, the Middle Length Discourses, is one of the oldest collections of the Buddha's original teachings, described as the Buddhist scripture that combines the richest variety of scenarios with the deepest and most wide-ranging selection of teachings. — “BAUS " discourses”,
- Dedicated to developing and maintaining a dialogue on musical and aesthetic matters among graduate music students across Canada. — “Discourses in Music”, discourses.ca
- This streaming-video web site is maintained by the International Sathya Sai Baba Organization, commonly known as the Sai Organization, and Radio Sai Global Harmony. The "milestone" discourse. In 1968, Sathya Sai Baba spoke for almost the first time in a major discourse about His being the. — “”,
- The Discourses by Epictetus, part of the Internet Classics Archive. — “The Internet Classics Archive | The Discourses by Epictetus”, classics.mit.edu
- (Please note that the Discourses index pages are protected. Use the discussion pages to add new discourses.) There are 4,800 hours of English discourses and 4,000 hours of Hindi discourses recorded on DAT audio tape, and 3,000 hours of English discourses recorded on D2 digital video tape. — “Osho Discourses - Sannyas Wiki”,
- Translation of the writings of Epictetus (101 CE) by George Long. THE DISCOURSES. by. Epictetus. 101 AD. Translated by George Long. CHAPTER. BOOK 1. 1. Of the things which are in our Power, and not in our Power. 2. How a Man on every occasion can maintain his Proper Character. 3. How a man should proceed. — “Epictetus: The Discourses: 101 AD”,
- Definition of discourses in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of discourses. Pronunciation of discourses. Translations of discourses. discourses synonyms, discourses antonyms. Information about discourses in the free online English dictionary and. — “discourses - definition of discourses by the Free Online”,
- Soul Awareness Discourses the heart of the teachings of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness MSIA by Dr. John-Roger. — “Soul Awareness Discourses”,
- Vol. 04 Journal of Discourses. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints--Sermons; Vol. 19 Journal of Discourses. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day. — “Journal of Discourses : Browse”, contentdm.lib.byu.edu
- Discourses CDs & DVDs: Bollywood | Buddhist | Children | Culture | Dance | Discourses | DVDs | Folk | Hindu | Indian Classical Music | MP3 | Music Therapy | Others | Sufi and Ghazals | Tantra | Teach Yourself | Yoga and Meditation. — “Discourses”,
- Discourses summary with 310 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, ***ysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more. — “Discourses Biography Summary | ”,
- discourse ( ) n. Verbal expression in speech or writing. Verbal exchange; conversation. A formal, lengthy discussion of a subject, either written or. — “discourse: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- This web version reproduces the words of the sixth edition Discourses, published in 1967. The sixth edition is the last version Meher Baba personally approved. — “Discourses by Meher Baba”,
- Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Discourse Discourses are seen to affect our views on all things; it is not possible to avoid discourse. — “Discourse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The last part of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba's discourse at the "World Conference of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Seva Organizations" in Bombay, 17 May 1968. Sai Baba states plainly and directly that he has come as an incarnation of God to restore righteousness (dharma). — “Discourses of Sathya Sai Baba”,
- Now, you can listen to the mesmerizing voice of Osho right at your desktop, even download them in MP3. Almost all the Hindi Discourses of Osho are available here, soon we will be adding english discourses. — “Welcome to Osho World Audio Discourses”,
- SRV Associations,"The SRV Associations are a community of spiritual aspirants devoted to the study and practice of Advaita Vedanta and Divine Mother Wisdom. The ideals of this ancient pathway to God, exemplified in the lives of Sri. — “Discourses”,
- Five Discourses in the Gospel according to Matthew Five Major Discourses of Jesus. by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D. The Structure of Matthew's Gospel: Most biblical scholars today believe that Mark is the oldest surviving Gospel, and that the author of Matthew used Mark's text as one of his written sources. — “Gospel of Matthew: Five Discourses”, catholic-
- Homepage of Teun A. van Dijk, professor Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona. Critical Discourse ***ysis. This site is called "Discourse in Society" because my work in critical discourse studies may best be summarized with that motto. — “Discourse in Society - Website of Teun A. van Dijk”,
related images for discourses
- Discourses on Art
- 12 Discourses Upon the Law and the Gospel
- Parent Directory bowl gif 28 Jan 1999 23 12 6 0K coxcage gif 28 Jan 1999 23 12 450K coxecage gif 28 Jan 1999 23 12 450K
- Almogi Discourses Contents p 9
- pic 7 pic 8 pic 9
- Click to enlarge Shree Bannanje Govindacharya Discourses
- The Discourses product information Books The Discourses
- 9780140444285 jpg
- Discourses on Art Sir Joshua Reynolds NEW
- Discourses on Dreams Volume 1 Since the dawn of time and as far back in human history as anyone can explore human beings have been curious even fascinated by their dreams In many of the world s ancient cultures and
- Almogi Discourses Contents p 10
- Zum Vergrößern anklicken
- guth JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 18K justin wirtz JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 49K odsw projekte JPG 23 Dec 2004 11 42 113K odsw projekte klein JPG 23 Dec 2004 11 42 19K
- Discourses GBH1 jpg
- 2007 9 6
- Inhalt Zum Vergrößern anklicken
- 199809 Seyh Abdul Kerim and Seyh Mevlana crop jpg
- Discourses Silences review pdf 08 Jan 2007 16 18 109K Discourses Silences cover pdf 08 Jan 2007 16 18 217K Discourses Silences jpg 08 Jan 2007 16 18 244K
- Merry Christmas DD
- The live one to one upliftment programme in jain religious society
- Lifelong Learning Discourses in Europe Ed Carolyn Medel Añonuevo UIE 2003 216 p € 10 00 US$ 9 50 £ 6 30
- Discourses Of Niccolo Machiavelli On the First Ten Books of Titus Livius
- Whatsoever Things are True Classic Discourses on Truth
- Discourses Suited to the Administration of the Lord s Supper
- Autorin ORNA ALMOGI Mitarbeiterin in der Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets Asien Afrika Institut Universität Hamburg
- ulrich JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 49K projekte klein JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 35K projekte JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 357K plenum 2 JPG 21 Dec 2004 14 54 62K
- This entry was written by
- America the Great Despite all the glory riches and favor it has Someday America will fall
- discourses jpg
- Click to enlarge Shree Bannanje Govindacharya Discourses
- vti cnf 07 Mar 2007 19 55 Image1 gif 07 Mar 2007 19 55 19k Image2 gif 07 Mar 2007 19 55 21k
- The compilers of the lists from which the above was taken have consulted the best authorities and no more doubt of its authenticity can be entertained than of any chronological table
- beginning with St John and coming through the Episcopate of Lyons in France or Gaul and that of Canterbury in England till it connects with ours in the United States of America
- 1book macivell525Dis jpg
- vastaa alkuperäisiä englanninkielisiä koska ne suomennettiin vasta 1950 luvulla Mikä on Journal of Discourses lyh JOD Kirjasarja käsittää 26 osaa ja se on kokoelma MAP kirkon presidenttien ja apostolien saarnoja n 35 vuoden ajalta Kirkolla on ollut useita
- Parent Directory bkgd gif 28 Jan 1999 23 41 5 2K spacer gif 29 Jan 1999 14 53 43
- discourses jpg
- Classic Reformed Discourses and Essays
- StephenBerlin LucidDreamDiscoursesNo12StephenBerlin297 jpg
- sidneydiscourses JPG
related videos for discourses
- Swami Sridharananda's Gita Discourses II Swami Sridharanandaji's Gita Discourses Part 2/6 To purchase goto
- Allan Bloom discourses on Aristotle's Ethics 1 First in a series of four segments.
- Bhagavad Gita Discourse 1 - From the works of Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. All scriptures can be classified in three ways. Shastras are written for the intellectual types. They give clarity on how to live your life. Stotras are for those emotionally moved, the literature from heart, teaching surrender to the Divine. Sutras are developed for the Being-oriented ones. Sutras give the technique to reach the Being, giving a direct experience of spirituality. Sutras give a Being-level experience. The wonder of the Bhagavad Gita is that it addresses all of these people's needs, giving the understanding that can satisfy each of these different ways of relating to God so that all can fall in tune with Divine. Complete discourse titled Shastras, Stotras and Sutras may be ordered at
- Allan Bloom discourses on Aristotle's Ethics 3 Segment 3 of 4 Bloom discusses Aristotle's explanation of life and friendship.
- Swami Mukundananda Discourses, Shri Mangal Mandir, Silver Spring, MD, US - Part 1 Please visit for full video and more free videos. You will find full description on the web site. Jagadguru Kripalu Yog (JKY) has been established in the US to serve humankind with the true knowledge of spirituality and Yog, as prescribed in the Hindu scriptures, to help attain spiritual, mental, and physical well-being. JKY is committed to this goal by conducting regular programs that will inspire people to follow and implement these divine principles in their daily lives with profound results.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha =1/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 1/7
- Discourse: Awake the hidden talent present in you *** Visit us @: *** Essence: Recognize the hidden talent present in you. Every individual is potential enough to create a difference to this society. Most of the times we forget the talent present with in us as we have a tendency to copy from others. I want to Liberate Mahaveera from the fist of Jains. Mahaveera should be reachable by all individuals. This is the aim of my life. For the same reason, I have stopped delivering discourses with in Jain temples. The thoughts of Mahaveera should not be confined just to Jain society. The whole world should be fruitful by the seeds sown by Mahaveera
- Swami Sridharananda's Gita Discourses I Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Gita discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 1/6 To purchase please goto Available List of DVDs and CDs (as of 01 January 2007) Patanjali Yoga...
- Spiritual Discourses Level 2 with Sri Dharma Mittra www.beYOU.tv brings you Spiritual Discourses Level 2 with Sri Dharma Mittra.
- Imagination From the works of Living Enlightened Master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this discourse taken from discourses on Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Swamiji shares a unique perspective on the topic of imagination. Imagination can not stand still. It can either take you to higher and higher levels of spiritual growth or it can pull you down. If imagination is used by you to liberate you it is called meditation. If it is used to create more and more *** in you it is called mind. Complete discourse series on Patanjali Yoga SUtras is now available for purchase in DVD and iPOD compatible formats at
- Allan Bloom discourses on Aristotle's Ethics 4
- Discourse on the Arts and Sciences by Jean-Jacques Rousseau Reading by Chris Krause. Original text: www.mala.bc.ca
- Discourses of Epictetus: Book 1: Chapters 1-2 Original text: classics.mit.edu
- Allan Bloom discourses on Aristotle's Ethics 2 Second in a series of 5 segments Held at Boston College, 1983; for the "Perspectives" Series of Lectures. ** Father Ernest Fortin, David Lowenthal, Robert Faulkner, Robert Scigliano, Fred Lawrence, and others in attendance. Harvey Mansfield was also a lecturer in this series.
- Swami Sridharanandhaji's Gita Discourses Part 3/6 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Gita discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 3/6 To purchase please goto
- Swami Sridharanandaji's Gita Discourses Part 5/6 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Gita discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 5/6 To purchase please goto
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha==6/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 6/7. To purchase please goto (more)
- Table memory - an important component of Jivan Mukthi (Inner Awakening/LBE Discourses Dec 2009) From theworks of living enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip delivered at the Life Bliss Engineering program Swamiji answers questions of participants. He teaches us that for the modern man caught in the intellect he needs to give so much of technical knowledge. That is why he constantly needs to grind and open so many dimensions to express the truth. He tells us that living memoryless is an important component of Jivan Mukthi this is being aware but not being disturbed by memories. Paramahamsa Nithyananda continues to offer solutions for things as trivial as every day stress to something as profound as enlightenment. Nithyananda conducts meditation programs all over the world. Inner Awakening is one such profound program. It is a 21 day experiential meditation program to live enlightenement or Jivan Mukthi. For more details, please visit . You can also watch over 600 free discourses delivered by Nithyananda on topics ranging from Life Solutions to Sacred Scriptures to Enlightenment at /lifeblissfoundation. Discourses by Paramahamsa Nithyananda in CD, DVD and book formats may be ordered online at .
- ms harpreet kaur khalsa discourses part 1.mp4 first sikh lady preacher on silver screen; discourses on bani,
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha=5/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 5/7. To purchase please goto
- Pujya Swamiji discourses why mother tongue is important - part 4 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Pujya Swamiji answers his disciple when he asks Swamiji how to attain happiness and love. Pujya Swamiji answers by telling him that, first he has to get connected to God as he is the powerhouse.
- Guru Sagaram: A discourse by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Part 1 'Guru Sagaram' telecasts discourses by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar, tips on yoga and ayurveda, satsangs and his social service activities. www.istream.in
- Pujya Swamiji discourses temptations of a human mind - part 3 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Swamiji says in life we often dont enjoy the pleasure of the present condition but we go back to the past or get diverted to some other scenario. Temptation of our pleasures becomes a blockage to our path of achieving peace.
- Pujya Swamiji discourses the path of passion & compassion - part 4 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Pujya Swamiji says to forgive them and not forget them and move on. Spirituality says move one step further ie not only to yourself but all human beings.
- Guru Sagaram: A discourse by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar - Part 3 'Guru Sagaram' telecasts discourses by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar, tips on yoga and ayurveda, satsangs and his social service activities. www.istream.in
- 12 I AM (Godfre Ray King's discourse).wmv Reading a book entitled "I AM" which consist of many discourses of various Ascended Masters whose discourses were recorded back in 1977.
- Jim Gianopulos discourses on Avatar At the "Great Ideas" forum at the John Cassavetes Cine in Thessaloniki, Greece, partially sponsored by the Fulbright Foundation, the US Embassy in Greece and Stavros Niarchos Foundation, co-chief executive of Fox Filmed Entertainment Jim Gianopulos talks about "Jim" Cameron's "Avatar," which he says he has seen dozens of times in various cuts, but not yet the 3-D version that will be seen in theaters, which is still being rendered.
- EA Press Conference Part 3 - E3 2010 Part 3 of EA's Press Conference at E3 2010.
- Pujya Swamiji discourses temptations of a human mind - part 2 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Pujya Swamiji says when you are happy from inside that is the main thing that makes difference as you will be happy and will have peace.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha==4/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 4/7. To purchase please goto (more)
- Spiritual Discourses Level 1 with Sri Dharma Mittra www.beYOU.tv brings you Spiritual Discourses Level 1 with Sri Dharma Mittra.
- Living Around the Master (Discourse delivered at Inner Awakening & LBE Programs) This discourse was delivered at the recent Inner Awakening Program in Beguluru. Inner Awakening is a 21 day experiential meditation program to live enlightenment or Jivan Mukthi. In this discouse Swamiji talks of three kinds of people - those who catch the master, those who miss the master and those who abuse the master. He tells us that it is great when one catches the Master, it is still OK if you miss the master since the Master leaves the door open for us. He tells us that one should never engage in abusing the Master. Swamiji also sheds light on transmittal of Jivan Mukthi or Living Enlightenment - it only happens in the physical plane from the muscle memory of a living enlightened master to the muscle memory of the disciple. Discourses from Paramahamsa Nithyananda are available to purchase online at
- A discourse by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar 19-08-2010 'Gurusagaram' telecasts discourses by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar. www.istream.in
- Water Discourses - Extract 2 WATER DISCOURSES exposes the issues related to water management in Mexico and around the world through the scope of the civil unrest during the Fourth World Water Forum (WWF) that took place in Mexico City in 2006. That year, side by side with activists from around the world, the Mazahua, native peasants living next to the capital and dispossessed of their hydraulic resources, made their voices heard in protest against national and international policies on water. Through their accounts on the impacts of these policies on their daily lives, crucial questions about the status of water and the responsibility of protecting it are raised: Who owns water? What should be the government's role in protecting the resource and in making the right to water a right for all? How can citizens force policy makers take their responsibilities? Through all this, WATER DISCOURSES raises questions about the discourse itself in bringing under the light ten key characters of the events surrounding the fourth WWF. Following the positions, interests and goals they are trying to reach, their declarations expose different forms of speeches on the water issue: activist, technocratic, judiciary oriented, academic, business oriented, etc. Also, by it's very form - ten short chapters with a variety of tones WATER DISCOURSES presents itself as an illustration of the multiform possibilities of discourse and the truth effects it tries to produce. Genre :Documentary Lenght :36 min. Languages :Spanish ...
- Allan Bloom discourses on Aristotle's Ethics 5
- Pujya Swamiji discourses temptations of a human mind - part 1 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Temptation is the urge to fulfill your greed says Pujya Swamiji. This greed is in the form of money, pleasures, power, material things etc. Mahatma Gandhi said there is enough for everybodys need but not enough for everybodys greed.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha=3/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 3/7. To purchase please goto
- Pujya Swamiji discourses temptations of a human mind - part 4 Aspire Spiritual Enlightenment Pujya Swamiji shares his experience when we went to see the Universal Studios. Pujya Swamiji shares his mirthful experience of sitting inside a Rolls Royce car.
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha==7/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 7/7. To purchase please goto (more)
- Patanjali Yoga Sutra Discourse by Swami Sridharanandha=2/7 Swami Sridharananda, President of Vedanta Centre, Sydney has been conducting Patanjali Yoga Sutra discourses for a long time. This is a small excerpt from those discourses. Part 2/7
twitter about discourses
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about discourses
“[color="#0000FF"][b]Divine Discourses of swami[/b][/color] You can download divine discoures of Swami from the following links [b]April 2nd, 2010[/b]”
— Divine Discourses of swami | ,
“Through this blog, I would like to invite the intelligentsia for the renewed discourses in Oriental philosophy and particularly Discourses on media and Orientalism. Reservation - This is reservation for the blog domain”
— Alternative Discourses in Media Globalization and Culture: नो,
“Blog Archive " said at 4:04 am on June 11th, 2006: [ ] addenda: vía : discourses of consent and cultural backdrop that the real and virtual consumption and circulation of fashion images, objects, and discourses are given new meaning”
— " Blog Archive " discourses of consent,
“Forum Rating: 0. Rating: 0 of 0 votes Topic: TM Discourses Trailer The opinions expressed by members of the Whyislam Forum do not necessarily reflect the beliefs of the”
— Forums: TM Discourses Trailer *Video*,
“ of Discourses for iPad | Applications | Forum. This forum requires Sign In. Forum Statistics: Online Users: 55, Total topics: 4072, Total posts: 7515, Members count: 7694, Guests count: 3163 © Simple:Press Forum. Last blog entries. The”
— iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Application List " Forum,
“Home " Blogs " buridan's blog " call for panelists: Discourses of Legitimation in interpretive methods, we find certain discourses that aim to legitimize certain policies”
— call for panelists: Discourses of Legitimation in Knowledge, educause.edu
“[ Log In] The Highway " Forums " General Discussion " Devotional " Quotes " Blessed discourses - Jonathan Edwards The discourses or sermons in which the doctrine of God's absolute sovereignty with regard to the salvation of”
— The Highway - Discussion Board, the-
“adda – Discourses. women power. or. black power. where do we stand. where Habitat Forum Berlin's adda make space for disputations, reflections and conceptions on”
— adda – Discourses | Habitat Forum Berlin, habitat-forum-
“I had the intention to name this domain "Conversations Between Major A$$ & General Crackpot", but I thought it'd make me sound schizophrenic. Anyways, I'm here like most people, unable to make much sense of what's goin' on 'round me. I welcome”
“At Steering Courses & Discourses, DRNetwork will gather 5 promising design postdocs to envision the future of Interaction Design, Design Management & Material Research”
— DRNetwork Forum Steering Courses and Discourses | Design,