- Electric dipole. From Britannica Concise Encyclopedia. Pair of equal and opposite electric charges, the centres of which do not coincide. A water molecule, in which two hydrogen atoms are situated to one side of an oxygen atom, is a permanent electric dipole. — “Cramster - Definition of Dipole”,
- Indeed, Hertz himself is often credited as the inventor of the dipole, in 1886) Dipole antennas are "two-sided' in that they are fed from a point between the two ends. — “Dipole - Amateur-radio-wiki”, amateur-radio-
- A dipole is also a type of radio antenna. A dipole (Greek: dyo = two and polos = pivot) is a pair of electric charges or magnetic poles of equal magnitude but opposite polarity (opposite electronic charges), separated by some (usually small) distance. — “Dipole - Definition”,
- An electric dipole is a separation of positive and negative charges. The simplest example of this is a pair of electric charges of equal magnitude but opposite sign, separated by some (usually small) distance. A permanent electric dipole is called an electret. — “Dipole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Fig. 1. The dipole μ of the water molecule. The molecule is electrically neutral: Because of symmetry the vector has one non The size of this dipole, referred to as the molecular dipole moment, gives an indication of the polarity of the molecule, that is, the dipole moment is a measure for the. — “Molecular dipole - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- The Earth's magnetic field, which is approximately a dipole. An electric dipole is a separation of positive and negative charge. The simplest example of this is a pair of electric charges of equal magnitude but opposite sign, separated by some, usually small, distance. — “Dipole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Dipole definition, a pair of electric point charges or magnetic poles of equal magnitude and opposite signs, separated by an infinitesimal distance. See more. — “Dipole | Define Dipole at ”,
- An ion-dipole force is an attractive force that results from the electrostatic attraction Ion-dipole attractions become stronger as either the charge on the ion increases, or as. — “Liquids Help Page”, chem.purdue.edu
- Encyclopedia article about Dipole. Information about Dipole in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. dipole antenna, dipole moment, dipole magnet. — “Dipole definition of Dipole in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Definition of dipole in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of dipole. Pronunciation of dipole. Translations of dipole. dipole synonyms, dipole antonyms. Information about dipole in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. dipole antenna. — “dipole - definition of dipole by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other RF antenna designs. — “Dipole antenna :: Radio-”, radio-
- An electric dipole is a separation of positive and negative charges. The simplest example of this is a pair of electric charges of equal magnitude but opposite sign, separated by some, usually small, distance. A permanent electric dipole is called an electret. — “Dipole - Wikipedia Mirror”, wiki-mirror.be
- Dipole Manufacturers & Dipole Suppliers Directory - Find a Dipole Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Dipole Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Dipole-Dipole Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- The direction of the dipole moment corresponds to the direction from the negative to the positive charge or from the south to the north pole. ( Because of the absence of magnetic monopoles, magnetic dipoles are actually created by current loops or by quantum-mechanical spin. — “Dipole”,
- Dipoles can be characterized by their dipole moment, a vector quantity with a magnitude equal to the product of the charge or magnetic strength of one of the poles and the distance The direction of the dipole moment corresponds to the direction from the negative to the. — “Upto11.net - Wikipedia Article for Dipole”, upto11.net
- A dipole is a pair of electric charges or magnetic poles of equal magnitude but opposite polarity, separated by some (usually small) distance. The direction of the dipole moment corresponds to the direction from the negative to the positive charge or from the south to the north pole. — “Dipole - Wikinfo”,
- An electric dipole is a separation of positive and negative charges. The simplest example of this is a pair of electric charges of equal magnitude but opposite sign, separated by some (usually small) distance. A permanent electric dipole is called an electret. — “Wikipedia:Dipole - Global Warming Art”,
- Dipole. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Dipole - wikidoc”,
- Shop for Dipole. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Dipole - Network Accessories - Product Reviews, Compare”,
- However, the "N" and "S" (north and south) poles are labeled geographically, which is the opposite of the convention for labeling the poles of a magnetic dipole moment. Contour plot of an electrical dipole, with equipotential surfaces indicated. — “Dipole - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Definition of dipole from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of dipole. Pronunciation of dipole. Definition of the word dipole. Origin of the word dipole. — “dipole - Definition of dipole at ”,
- dipole moment n. The product of either charge in an electric dipole with the distance separating them. — “dipole moment: Definition from ”,
related images for dipole
- Visualizza immagine
- coordinates The COBE DMR has made the best measurement and map of the dipole anisotropy and the dipole amplitude and direction are now a calibration signal for CMB anisotropy experiments This figure shows the COBE DMR micorwave map of the sky in Galactic coordinates To first order the sky is extremely uniform The color scale on this figure is designed to show the
- 77K 85K 85K 77K
- plot is shaped like a figure 8 pattern This antenna actually has gain that is signals coming from the front and rear are stronger than signals coming in off the ends Figure 5 Radiation pattern for a 1 2 wave dipole antenna Gain Often misunderstood by radio operators Antenna gain is used to indicate the increase in
- IMGP0128 JPG
- dipole s jpg
- the crossovers basically fell apart With quite a bit of help from Pete S I got things barely assembled and pushed them into place not paying attention to which side I was pushing them And here are the Aethers duking it out against Dan Neubecker s beautiful and inventive Sound Rounds at InDIYana 2008 It was a tense moment in that room I tell you Everyone listened with
- File size 33 Kb Res 640x480
- dipole jpg
- PhasDipole jpg
- multiprop dipole ew 15aug04 gif
- top height see South polar features on Venus similar to those near the north pole by G Piccioni et al Nature 29 November 2007 The vortex you are seeing is about 2000 km across And this color image of the vortex taken in the 5 micron band shows the dipole structure more clearly The bright yellow region is the dayside
- 40 80 trap Dipole 40 meter SWR Antenna Switch Position 1
- wrote a little R function to do this using R s filled contour function to plot the resulting two dimensional histogram And this is what the result looks like for the two lines of Auden Note that in this plot negative pitch differences represent higher to lower pitch intervals thus the point at 3 12 represents the count of pitch estimates 0 120 seconds apart where the
- Plan du dipôle 5 bandes
- SNS Dipole Field testing jpg
- dipole png
- This one is used in older netgear and proxim devices
- 051105 Dipole+ABC JPG
- IMGP0126 JPG
- Not really spectacular but my present Antenna is just a simple $10 Dipole TEN TEC RX340 PREMIUM GRADE VLF HF RECEIVER
- 3 3 Geomagnetism D I Missoula magnetic exploration Schmidt 2007 Flux around a dipole buried dipole applet block model Magnetic minerals and rock magnetism Butler chapter
- Evolving Dipole gif 763k
- above My newest addition
- Pirates des Caraîbes Véhicule de dépannage Les antennes fixes Joli perchoir Belles installations
- see the co registered model head sphere plotted over the MNI brain in the dipplot window by pressing the Mesh on button in the BEM model below here in tight view Or for the spherical model below in summary mode Note that the sphere model is stretched in the visualization to the ellipsoid that best matches the shape of the headsurface of
- 1HP7 uncleaved antitrypsin 1EZX cleaved antitrypsin 1ATH uncleaved antithrombin 1AZX cleaved antithrombin Here is the sequence that I identified from the 3D coordinates as the Serpin loop its red or red orange in all the figures
- dipole jpg
- fonctionner aussi bien en polarisation verticale ou horizontale c est régit par les lois de l électromagnétique certes les lobes de rayonnement seront différents cela va de soi La propagation entre les antennes de polarisations différentes est affectée d une perte de sensibilité mais c est variable suivant la distance et la bande de fréquences les ondes HF
- 9API cleaved antitrypsin 1HP7 uncleaved antitrypsin 1EZX cleaved antitrypsin 1ATH uncleaved antithrombin
- Feed point box Length of matching cables = 300 70 15 freespace wavelength 0 85 velocity factor SAT752F 0 25 quarter wavelength required = 909 mm
- Lunarworks PA 2m 80w 25A Homebuilt power supply Added during the vacation 05 New homebrew triband dipole 17 12 10m sloping to europe about 10 meter above ground level Common feed three independent wires with 20cm spacing
- Dipolar particle melt Two overlapping spheres per particle to indicate dipole orientation These images were made with the Pizza py raster tool wrapping Raster3d Hi resolution image from QuickTime movie 1 2 Mb lo resolution MPEG movie
- the grey colour makes is appear aluminimum look The antenna cost me 100 DKK 15 EUR and some hours of labour It is connected to the transverter using 20 m Aircell 7 coax cable Upper antenna 70 MHz dipole Lower antenna Vargarda 3EL2 yagi for the 2 meter band
- MaliDipole png
- Рис 5 Распределение электрического поля диполя Рис с сайта en wikipedia org Чем больше дипольный момент
- Click on image for large format
- new 4m dipole on the West side of shack since 14th June 2009
- Conn dipole jpg
- voaarea dipole ew aug04 gif
related videos for dipole
- Electric Dipole Moments Example 1 Part 2 This clip shows the illustration of the definition of an electric dipole to a problem involving two charges placed in an electric field and experiencing a torque from the electric field. (Part 2)
- Homemade CB Radio Dipole Antenna Testing a dipole antenna out in the garage. It's made from some speaker wire and a PL-259. Video features some prominent Hudson Valley CB'ers. 1-Adam-12 and Davey Crocket (in the garage), Dooley-413, Jack Rabbit and Superstar. We were using a stock Uniden Washington and a D-104.
- Dipole Moment Drawing Lewis structures and using VSEPR to determine if a molecule is polar or nonpolar (ie, does the molecule have a dipole?)
- First Flight of the Levitated Dipole Experiment This shows a typical levitation sequence and the first plasma of the fully levitated 1/2 ton superconducting dipole. The device is designed to study the physics of plasmas confined by a levitated dipole... similar to planetary magnetosphere with a hole bored through the planet...
- Electric Dipole Moments Example 1 Part 1 This clip shows the illustration of the definition of an electric dipole to a problem involving two charges placed in an electric field and experiencing a torque from the electric field. (Part 1)
- Dipole Fostex Front Horn 3/4" Canadian Maple Ply, 200hz Dipole Front Horn Utilizing a Fostex 126e full range driver. Eminence Alpha 15a's in Dipole H frames. Source: HRT Musicstreamer+ DAC, Hawthorne Audio 6CL6 tube amp, Bottlehead Quickie battery powered tube preamp & two 100watt sub plate amps with built in low pass crossovers powering the woofers. Subs set at 100hz with minimum gain. .0047KimberKap on the input of the tube amp for approx. 200hz roll off.
- Electric Dipole Moments Theory Part 2 This clip goes over the definition, meaning and uses of an electric dipole moment. (Part 2)
- Simple rotary dipole A simple rotary dipole which covers from 80m to 6m. I have tested it on 40/30/20/17/15 and 6m and it works well. There are three important factors for good results with these antennas. 1. Use open wire or ladder line for multiband operation - not coax. 2. Use a remote antenna tuner to tune for each band. 3. Don't use traps, loading coils or capacity hats to keep the directivity intact (strange, but true in my experience). In two days testing on psk31 and CW, qso's have been made from VK to Germany, France, Spain, Canary Islands, Russia, Ukraine, Italy, Greece, Indonesia, NZ, Finland, Sweden, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Philippines, China, Fiji and Japan with around 50W. This is a test bed antenna. I will add a tuned wire reflector to form a two element beam in the future.
- 27Mhz Double Folded Dipole Antenna This is my 27Mhz CB antenna, its a double folded dipole made of Belden 9913 coax cable fed by rg58cu coax, I made this around 15 Years ago & its still working perfectly swr 1~1 & have made plenty of world wide contacts with it.
- Kirk Degiorgio - Dipole radio days Kirk Degiorgio was born in Stepney, East London in the late 60's. Raised in a family who loved a wide range of music - and one which could claim a hugely famous pop-star cousin in Marc Bolan of T-Rex - Kirk got early exposure to music from artists such as Stevie Wonder, Joni Mitchell, David Bowie, Sly Stone, Roxy Music, etc. His mother Janet Feld was a young 'mod' who devoutly followed The Kinks, The Who, etc around the venues of London. The family moved out to Suffolk when he was 4 years old. In 1979 his aunt - only 6 years his senior - gave him her collection of soul and funk 7"'s. His aunt was another clubbing member of the Feld family and would regularly attend The Lacey Lady and The Royalty to hear DJ's Chris Hill and Robbie Vincent. At age 11, Kirk was far too young to go to clubs to hear the type of records he had acquired from his aunt so he tuned in to various black music radio shows and taped everything he could between '79 and '82. Kirk's weekends revolved around the various radio shows he could pick up from his house in Ipswich: starting with the Radio Luxembourg Disco Top 20 show on Friday nights hosted by Tony Prince, then continuing early on Saturday morning with Robbie Vincent's Radio London show and ending with Tony 'Shades' Valance's 4 hour 'Soul Session' on local Radio Orwell. Often he would ask his Aunt in London to tape him Greg Edwards Capitol Radio Show also on Saturday evenings. Towards the mid-80's many of these shows ...
- LHC News - April 16, 2009 - Last dipole in tunnel Descent of the last repaired dipole magnet into the tunnel.
- Dipole Antenna Radiation Animation (2 Wavelengths long) Finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) simulation of a 2 wavelengths long dipole antenna at 400 MHz in free space. The radiation pattern is very different than that of the traditional half-wavelength dipole antenna. Nulls in the broadside and endpoints are clearly visible Also see below: Half Wavelength Dipole Antenna Radiation Oblique Plane Wave Reflection From Half Space Radiation from a Circularly Tapered Dielectric Waveguide Right Hand Circular Polarization (RHCP) Animation Linear Polarization Animation Left Hand Elliptical Polarization (LHEP) Animation Standing Wave Pattern (SWR) Animation Electromagnetic Propagation of UWB Short Pulse in Random Medium
- 20 Meters G5CD Dipole The G5CD, by KG2RG I needed something for 20M, and we are all out of insulators here. However, my 10 year old son Andy and I decided to have a little fun. While fooling around, we noticed that a PL259 female was the perfect size of the hole in the center of a CD. The female connector screwed into the center hole of the CD and fit tight and perfect. So we decided to have fun with this, and used it as the center conductor for our 20M meter dipole. So remember boys and girls, now that you all have iPods, don't throw your old CD's in the trash. Instead, become ham operators and use them to make antennas. lol. This video clips is 2 stations we were able to work on 20 meters.The first station is the special events station W6N. The second station is the big DX station out of Brazil, PY2JY, Fernando. Check out his station at this link. www.iz1
- Electric Field due to a Dipole Physics Electricity and Magnatism, Dipoles, How to calculate the electric field at a point due to a dipole. A dipole consists of two charges +q and -q, held apart by a rod of length s, as shown in the diagram. what is the magnitude of the electric field due to the dipole at location A, a distance from the dipole.
- Ham Radio 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna This ham radio coil-loaded 40 and 80 meter inverted V dipole HF wire antenna is easy to build! Loading coils make this antenna a full size on 40 meters and a shortened 80 meter antenna. A perfect antenna for the ham radio operator with a smaller backyard.
- Dipole and Inverted V Antenna Basics Learn how dipole and inverted V antennas work and how to build an hf antenna. Includes tips for construction, mounting and tuning.
- Dipole by Razorwire Music Promo from underground rap metal group Razorwire  from the current album "A Bullet Called Pride".
- Magnetic Dipole Moment Example 1 Part 1 This clip shows the illustration of the definition of a magnetic dipole to a problem involving a circular current carrying wire placed in a magnetic field and experiencing a torque from the magnetic field. (Part 1)
- Magnetic Dipole Moment Theory Part 1 This clip goes over the definition, meaning and uses of a magnetic dipole moment. (Part 1)
- Make An 11 meter dipole (Short) This video shows how to make an 11 meter dipole quick and easy
- MIT Physics Demo -- Dipole Antenna An RF transmitter is connected to a long antenna, emitting radio waves.Â A dipole antenna with a light bulb between its elements acts as the receiver.Â When the receiving antenna is parallel to the transmitter, the radio waves are absorbed, creating a current in the antenna and causing the bulb to glow.Â When perpendicular, no current is created, and the bulb does not glow. See the original video on MIT TechTV - techtv.mit.edu
- Kiss Fm stereo - STACKED DIPOLE ANTENNA - Fixing dipole by Leli and Oswald in San Pawl Il-Bahar Malta Kiss Fm Radio. The double stacked dipole has the benefit of 3.7dBi of gain and broadband operation. This is achieved using a specially designed splitter box to feed each dipole antenna with the correct RF signal phase. Providing the antenna is mounted correctly the SWR is less than 1.8 across the whole band from 87.5 to 108 MHz. This antenna system never needs tuning, just put your transmitter on any frequency from 87.5 to 108 MHz and switch on. Normally the dipole system clamps as high off the ground as possible to a mounting pole of at least 4 meters in length and 50mm in dia which you need to provide and engineer yourself. The RF field strength directly below this antenna is lower than that of a single dipole. The built in balun provides a truly unbalanced input and prevents any RF currents traveling down the outer of the feeder cable. This combined with the low field strength below the antenna reduces the chances of audio and TV interference considerably and maximises RF power to the horizon. Coaxial line losses can be considerable at 87.5 - 108 MHz. For long runs use a good quality cable such as RG213 or equivalent for connecting the antenna system to the transmitter. • 3.7dBi Gain at Band Centre, 2.3 times Effective Power Increase • SWR less than 1.8 from 87.5 to 108 MHz • 20 MHz Bandwidth • Aluminum and ABS Construction • 50 ohm unbalanced input (SO-239 socket)
- MIT Physics Demo -- Inducing Dipoles with a Van de Graaff Generator First, a dipole consisting of two conducting balls connected by an insulating rod swings at the end of a long plexiglass rod. The two balls are charged oppositely by touching it to a conducting rod in the field of a Van de Graaff generator. The generator is negatively charged, which induces a positive charge on the closer silver ball, and a negative charge on the further gray ball. Going around the generator, the dipole always aligns itself with the electric field, ie the silver ball always stays closest to the generator. See the original video and more on MIT TechTV here - techtv.mit.edu Next, the Van de Graaff generator induces a positive charge on the closer side of a helium-filled conducting balloon, attracting it towards the generator. When it touches the generator, it picks up a net negative charge and is repelled away. When it hits the demonstrator (who can be thought of as "ground"), the net negative charge is removed and it is once again attracted to the generator. The last clip combines these two ideas. The two outer bells are connected by a conducting rod and form a dipole in the field of the Van de Graaff generator, while the inner bell is grounded. The small balls are attracted to the outer bells the same way that the balloon was attracted to the generator. Once the balls hit the outer bells, they pick up a net charge and are repelled away. When the balls hit the grounded bell they lose their net charge and are attracted back to the outer bells. As you can ...
- Electric Field from Two Dipoles Physics Electricity and Magnatism, Dipoles, How to calculate the electric field at a point dipoles. in space due to two 2 Two dipoles are oriented as shown in the diagram below. Each dipole consists of two charges +q and -q, held apart by a rod of length s, and the center of each dipole is a distance d from location A. What is the electric field at location A
- Portable dipole antenna project / WA4WKL QSL "Home brewed" portable dipole amateur radio antenna. Antenna is made of two telescoping aluminum painters poles. Antenna test on 10 meter ham radio band, QSO NG9D/Plainfield (near Chicago) 10 Watts, Icom IC-703 with WA4WKL/Pensacola, Florida. Signal reports 579/579. Thanks for the QSO Butch! 73 DE NG9D . .
- Steppir Dipole and Hex Beam Comparison This a signal comparison of the Traffie 20m hex beam and the Steppir dipole. The hex beam is only 10 feet off the ground while the Steppir is up about 25 feet. Also the hex is a directional antenna. Radio used is an Icom 756 Pro. Its about 11pm EST. on July 3 from COLUMBIA SC.
- Magnetic Dipole Moment Theory Part 2 This clip goes over the definition, meaning and uses of a magnetic dipole moment. (Part 2)
- Magnetic Dipole Moment Example 1 Part 2 This clip shows the illustration of the definition of a magnetic dipole to a problem involving a circular current carrying wire placed in a magnetic field and experiencing a torque from the magnetic field. (Part 2)
- Antenna- Presents: The Dipole Antenna www.antenna- presents the ***ysis of the dipole antenna! The short dipole is discussed first, followed by the half-wave dipole antenna, and finally the general dipole antenna. The bandwidth, polarization and impedance are discussed. For more information, see http
- Roll Your Own Dipole A good field antenna.
- Electric Dipole Moments Theory Part 1 This clip goes over the definition, meaning and uses of an electric dipole moment. (Part 1)
- Dipole in the Park- Portable HF, 2-21-2010 (W6ELI) HF Portalbe using FT-857D (@ 50W), G5RV Dipole on Battery Power
- 40 meter dipole A short video to show how easy it is to make a workable antenna in your own back garden cheaply and simply. This is the antenna I used last night to work KD2RD. I'm using Westflex W103 coax direct to the dipole center, open feeder would have a reaction with the carbon fibre pole. The Hot element it about 10 foot up the trunk of a tree, the ground element tip also about 10 foot from the ground. Any questions please ask or any helpfull advice will be gratefull. Thanks for watching Don't forget to rate M6RKY
- M0UKD/P QRP with MFJ-9420 and dipole 2m above ground! Here, we set up a real small station, using the MFJ-9420 20m monoband tranciever, and a dipole antenna at head height in some small trees. Managed to contact a few stations in about half an hour, including PD7X, RU3VV and J5MS. Located in Hornchurch, East London. JO01CM. Hard work sometimes, but its great what you can do with such a simple setup! 73. Pics of my balun: www.m0
- Six Meter Dipole This is another video to help you get on six meter. In this video I explain the half wave dipole antenna and show as an example the dipole that I built. A half wave dipole is one of the simplest antennas that you can build. The dipole is usually two pieces of wire, attached to a center insulator. The dipole is fed with coax, with the center conductor going to one wire and the shield going to the other wire. The formula to calculate the length of the antenna is Length in feet = 468/ Freq in MHz. So for six meter with 50.125 as the target frequency this works out to 9.34 feet or 4.67 for each of the two wires. Here is a link to a dipole calculator I build my dipole using ½ aluminum tubing attached to a center insulator that I build out of a piece of Plexiglas scrap that I picked up for free from a window glass store. I added various nuts, bolts, and u-bolts to make up the center insulator. You could also make the dipole by inserting some number 12 or 14 wire inside ½ inch pvc tubing. Or, hang the wire dipole from a tree. When you build the dipole cut your tubing or wire long, then trim to length by using an SWR meter or antenna ***yzer. I use my MFJ antenna ***yzer to help me tune my dipole. I also show my Elk Antennas dual band beam that mounts on the top of the mast. You can learn more about Elk at I hope this is enough information to help you put together a simple antenna to give six meters a try. Randy
- The Evpatoria Report - Dipole Experiment Two-Picture Video of The Evpatoria Report's "Dipole Experiment". Enjoy. Band Website: www.the-evpatoria- last.fm: www.last.fm Myspace: Record Label - Get a Life! Records Album: Golevka Year: 2005
- The 80m Kevlar Dipole Antenna ***yser Demonstration I should have put this on the end of yesterdays video but I ran out of time... The dipole is made from British Army antenna kevlar rubber coated green wire. the rubber coating is an advantage as cable ties are enough to hold it tight via friction It shows where the dipole is resonant, In the coming weeks now the weather is better i'll be recording a series of videos relating to dipoles and portable operation with my Buddipole and the Sotabeam. 73 and Good DX in 2010 Mark - 2E0RKY - KD8MGW
- 6 Meter Dipole This video slideshow shows how I built my portable 6 meter dipole antenna. The mast is 1 1/4 inch PVC. The elements are 1/2 aluminum tubing with 3/8 inch tube that slides inside the 1/2 inch. 73, N7JFP
- Dipole Fostex Front Horn Symphony DIY Canadian Maple Ply 200hz Front Horn equipped with a Fostex 126e full range driver. Eminence Alpha 15a in H frames. Power to the front horns provided by a Hawthorne Audio 6cl6 tube amplifier. Woofers powered by individual 100watt plate amplifiers with low pass crossovers. Source is a HRT Musicstreamer+ DAC.
- The Evpatoria Report - Dipole Experiment Artist: The Evpatoria Report Song: Dipole Experiment Album: Golevka The actual length of the song is 11:35. I had to shorten it so I could upload it correctly. Sorry that it's kinda cut off.
- Radiation Resistance and Directivity of a Hertzian Dipole University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Electrical and Computer Engineering Video Presentation for my Electricity and Magnetism class talking about radiation resistance and directivity of a Hertzian Dipole, hope it helps!
- Chameleon V2 Antenna - Dipole Configuration (2 X Chameleon V2) - 2556 Miles from QTH at 100W Chameleon V2 Antenna - Dipole Configuration (2 X Chameleon V2) - 2556 Miles from QTH at 100W Here a small 8' long vertical dipole mounted at probably 22' high on my balcony using a 24' telescopic painting pole as mast. The dipole mount was home made. I was running 100W of power. The contact is W1KA and he was running 500W from New Hampshire. My QTH is Newport Beach, California. For more info please visit our website here: Thank you for watching! Cheers, Chameleon Antenna Team
twitter about dipole
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about dipole
“Hi Guys, I am new at this wireless stuff, i put a tx on my plane and the basic rx on the ground they both jave the same whip antenna which are about”
— tv dipole for RX - RC-CAM Forum, rc-
“Hey all, about to get me some decent speakers and have hit a few things i'm not sure of. First, dipole speakers for surround L/R or traditional speakers? And if I get them (I was hoping for a 7.1 s”
— Big Screen Forums: Dipole speakers worth the extra?,
“Tagged with: amateur radio, antenna, dipole, ham radio, portable, radio in your post. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up”
— Portable Sleeve Dipole Antenna - BVARA Blog, w3
“MiniDSP manufactures low cost digital signal processor kits for the DIY/OEM market. Our flexible audio platforms are software controlled and easily upgradeable.. miniDSP + WBAL Betsy + 15" woofers = dipole fun (1/4) - Showcase - DIY Hifi projects”
— MiniDSP - miniDSP + WBAL Betsy + 15" woofers = dipole fun,
“Was wondering if you could get a dipole effect from the lower octaves I am thinking a dipole speaker, imagine two MLTL's or something like”
— Fullrangedriver Forum / Dipole (-like) bass from TL ports?,
“OCF DIPOLE VK Amateur Radio forum -> HF -> OCF DIPOLE. Post Info. TOPIC: OCF DIPOLE. Jim Christo. Newbie. Posts: 1. Date: Sun Nov 5 08:15:44 2006. OCF DIPOLE. HI I AM LOOKING AT MOUNTING A DIPOLE THE LENGHT OF MY HOUSE, THE WHOLE DIPOLE WILL BE 4 METERS”
— OCF DIPOLE - VK Amateur Radio forum,
“A bulletin board system written in dipole. Forum Rank: Newbie. Real Name: Location. Blanch. Occupation: Interests: Gender: None Specified. Statistics. Joined: Sunday, August 09, 2009. Last Visit: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:04:27 PM. Number of Posts: 3”
— Official Brian Kennedy Forum,
“I would really like to get a PCI Wireless Network Adapter for my rig. See link below: http:///Product/Prod [ ] 6833158017 THE PROBLEM: most PCI Network Adaptor manufactures only”
— Where can you buy extended length Dipole Antenna Cable,
related keywords for dipole
- dipole moment
- dipole antenna
- dipole dipole
- dipole calculator
- dipole dipole interaction
- dipole antenna calculator
- dipole speakers
- dipole field
- dipole induced dipole
- dipole chemistry
- dipole moment of water
- dipole moment units
- dipole moment equation
- dipole moment table
- dipole moment calculation
- dipole moment examples
- dipole moment chemistry
- dipole moment operator
- dipole moment h2o
- dipole moment of nh3