- My dear Sports Fan - these sites will place you in the political spectrum from communists to libertarian, but will not tell you if you are a repub or a demo. On one of the sites you can see how those parties fit with you as well as some of the. — “Democrat or Republican Quiz? Are there any websites where you”,
- The United States Democratic Party. Usually characterized by beliefs such as: - personal privacy rights, including legalized abortion and gay marri Democrat: What the hell are you talking about?. — “Urban Dictionary: democrat”,
- Definition of Democrat in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Democrat. Pronunciation of Democrat. Translations of Democrat. Democrat synonyms, Democrat antonyms. Information about Democrat in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Democrat - definition of Democrat by the Free Online”,
- Democratic Rep. Jim Costa has narrowly won enough votes to retain his seat in a California district where Democrats hold a 20-point registration advantage. 4 comments Barack Obama, US Senate, Democrat, Hillary Clinton, Republican, US. — “US News - Topix”,
- Organizing for America is the grassroots organization that supports President Obama's agenda for change. Visit for blog posts, local events, information about the issues you care about, and more. — “Barack Obama and Joe Biden: Organizing for America”,
- US Vice President Joe Biden speaks to the press between ceremonial swearing-in cermonies of Senator Chris Coons, a Democrat from Delaware, and Senator Joe Manchin, a Democrat from West Virginia, in the Old Senate Chamber at the US Capitol in Washington on November 15, 2010. View Photo ". — “U.S. Democratic Party - News, photos, topics, and quotes”,
- Decatur. Local online newspaper. Includes news, sports, obituaries, and area services. — “Decatur Daily Democrat”,
- People African Americans Americans with Disabilities Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders Democrats Abroad Ethnic Council Faith Hispanics LGBT Community Native Americans Rural Americans Seniors & Retirees Small Business Community Union Members. — “The Democratic Party”,
- Featuring a daily newsletter, humor, discussions, activism, and links to candidates and committees. — “”,
- Democrat - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Democrat”,
- Buy democrat at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “democrat - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- The No. 1 local news source for Sutter and Yuba counties, serving Mid-Valley readers since 1860. Appeal-Democrat on Facebook. Things to do in the Mid-Valley. Events. — “Homepage : Appeal-Democrat”, appeal-
- Woodland and California state breaking news, weather forecasts, sports, local events calendar, nightlife entertainment, opinion wildfire; California; Daily Democrat; Dunnigan; woodland; Cal Fire; fire; A Woodland man died after an altercation with the Woodland Police Department involving a taser. — “Home - Daily Democrat Online”,
- democrat ( ) n. An advocate of democracy. One who believes in social equality or discounts distinctions in rank. — “democrat: Definition from ”,
- Definition of democrat from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of democrat. Pronunciation of democrat. Definition of the word democrat. Origin of the word democrat. — “democrat - Definition of democrat at ”,
- Online edition of the weekly local newspaper. — “Corydon Democrat”,
- The Democrats split over the choice of a successor to President James Buchanan along Most War Democrats rallied to Republican President Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans'. — “Democratic Party (United States) - Wikipedia, the free”,
- Rochester New York News - is the home page of Rochester New York with in depth and updated Rochester local news. The Democrat and Chronicle has the largest news team in the Rochester area - reporters, photographers, artists, editors and developers gathering and delivering the. — “ | Democrat and Chronicle | Rochester”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Democrat - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Democrat definition, an advocate of democracy. See more. — “Democrat | Define Democrat at ”,
related images for democrat
- player1 on November 03 2008 11 23 30 PM Linkspam borrowed words unoriginality ect I just lost so much respect for you right there Towing the party line is one thing but that s just ridiculous Last Edit November 04 2008 12 16 16 AM by Kaine
- process and love history and I usually have a viewpoint on any historical event I have learned about I find a person who does not stand for something to be weak minded
- Justin and I display two different reactions to a successful summit
- Thank You Gwings Here is a first try at Doorbells http i7 photobucket com albums y29 k democrat jpg
- democrat jpg
- Gina Cobb on March 26 2007 at 01 15 PM |
- democrat jpg
- Comments 0 Republican MySpace Layout for your Profile Click image below for theme preview Click here to get the code for Republican MySpace Layout
- Reminds me of something I made a year ago for school http i33 photobucket com albums d6 i democrat jpg
- Democrat Tree Field Web jpg
- Wake Women Dems Meet Thursday Posted on 17 November 2008
- Democrat Trees F jpg
- Why not enjoy your morning brew with a little politics It seems everyone has a opinion on this year s Presidental election Thankfully we have all become a little more involved and
- To vote for this man And his fellow democrats on the ballot Then Blane came just as we were voting We were supposed to save him a place in line but he was a nanosecond too late
- photo courtesy http archer trading no ip biz image host clocks democrat logo jpg
- believe the state should intervene on more of these issues than not A strongly positive score is consistent with the position adopted by the â€ ̃Christian Rightâ€™ in Australia
- Democrat DVD jpg
- of the Democratic health care plan Democrats don t want you to see it because it shows just how screwed up the health care plan really is It is a bureaucratic nightmare of huge proportions The flow chart resembles a game board designed up by some crazed uninformed Liberal politician which of course it was with a maze of arrows and colored blocks each of which represents
- Click here to watch
- This is what it will look like by the time they get it to us use less eaters after the sheeple vote in Obama Glad I bought my Sig 556 and look forward to the FNH SCARs
- From the email underground To President Obama and all 535 voting members of Congress It is now official you are ALL corrupt morons
- bross democrat from cameron jpg
- Lines to the lookers left Pretty picture on the way out
- I canNOT believe the DemoRATS have sunk so low Oh wait Yes I can
- Democrat 100503 1 jpg
- Our American Republic Wait a minute Wait a minute Stop the presses I think old Microphone Moth has been such a swell patriot that he deserves his own close up for the Rogues Gallery What do you think To leave your opinion click on the word COMMENT S below
- heroically rescued by his men and he even goes into considerable detail The key player was a Capt Potter Members of the 11th Wisconsin including Surgeon Strong who wrote a correspondence link here concerning the event contested Hoveyâ€™s statements Sheaâ€™s article once again largely follows Hoveyâ€™s narrative At almost every key point in the battle
- coverage of Democratic and Republican candidates The first table shows the newspapers that concede a highet media coverage to Democratic candidates than the average of all leading journals
- events democrat jpg
- burning democrat jpg
- the Atari Democrats never had an official group meeting or anything that I know of nor a symbol of their solidarity so I threw this together as the new symbol for future Atari Democrats Don t think I forgot about all you Atari Republicans out there I got your symbol as well
- This print is by the satirist James Gillray and was published on the 1st March 1793 It represents the Whig politician Charles James Fox 1749 1806 as a ragged French sans culotte
- I guess now would be a good time to another beauty to the list
- I ll be back with some brilliant stuff soon Hopefully helpful Hopefully amusing Have a great weekend p s last minute election related books for your friends and enemies
- Payback is a ***
- DEMOCRAT SOCKS
- Most Dems Wanted Bush To Fail In 2006 While the Leftist controlled mainstream media aka The Ministry of Lies tries to spin talk radio personality Rush Limbaugh s wishing failure on Barack Obama as meaning the entire GOP wants to
- Democrat Wagon
related videos for democrat
- Apple Mac/PC Political Parody: Better (Democrat/Republican I) First in a series of 12 Political Parodies of the Apple Mac ads ("Get A Mac") originally starring John Hodgman as PC and Justin Long as Mac. These commercial parodies were created in 2006 during the mid-term Congressional Campaign which saw the US House of Representatives and the US Senate switch over from Republican control to Democratic majorities. They also continue into the beginnings of the US Presidential election of 2008 where we see the beginning of Sen. Barack Obama's rise to the top tier of Presidential candidates, alongside John Edwards and Hilary Clinton. Starring Aaron Sjoholm and Shawn Girvan. Directed by Jeff Hadick. Written and Produced by John T. Kramer. The Get a Mac (2006--2009) campaign was a television advertising campaign created for Apple Inc. by TBWA\Media Arts Lab, the company's advertising agency. Shown in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Japan, the ads in the campaign have become easily recognizable because each ad follows a standard simple template: against a minimalist all-white background, a man dressed in casual clothes introduces himself as a Mac ("Hello, I'm a Mac."), while a man in a more formal suit-and-tie combination introduces himself as a Windows personal computer ("And I'm a PC."). The two then act out a brief vignette in which the capabilities and attributes of Mac and PC are compared, with PC—characterized as formal and somewhat polite, though stuffy and overly ...
- Gas Price Hypocrisy In 2006 the Democrats and the media screamed bloody murder over the high price of gas. When Barack Obama was inaugurated, the average gas price was $1.87 a gallon. Now that the price has more than doubled, what are the Democrats and the administration saying now? If you guessed that high gas prices under Obama are somehow a good thing, give yourself a pat on the back. The liberal mindset is always an amazing thing to behold.
- Bill Maher: Democrats Are the New Republicans Watch more at .
- Daniels weighs in on Democrat walk out Governor Daniels said Republicans will not compromise with House Democrats who have walked out of the Indiana House for almost two weeks.
- Why I am a Democrat in 2008 This is my DNC contest submission, previously named "DNC Commercial Submission."
- Ronald Reagan tells joke about Democrats Reagan telling a joke about Democrats
- Barack Obama 2004 DNC Speech Part 1 Part 1 of Barack Obama's keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Part 2 is under video responses. www.the-
- Democrat Senator: Illegal Alien Could Be Our Future President Senator Dick Durbin has never been accused of being the brightest man in ANY room. However as a 3-term Senator one would at least expect him to know the basics of the US Constitution that he swore an oath to defend. No such luck, as Durbin led off the first hearing of his pet 'DREAM Act' by asking all the illegals in his audience to stand up (you know, the ones 'hiding in the shadows') and then says he sees in them our future "doctors, our teachers...our senators, and maybe our president." Uh, Senator, try reading Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution, which says "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President." So not even a LEGAL immigrant can EVER be President. Sigh.
- Democrat's "speechless" speech This was a speechless speech given today on the floor of congress. Interesting way to make his point. I thought you guys would like it. It is the same thing you hear all the time, but the format was clever.
- Democrats And The 60 Vote Lie Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews: Watch more at
- Democrat "Double Dares" Republicans Watch more at
- 2 Republicans Try To Unseat Democrat State Sen. Bob Wirch Will a Kenosha County Democratic senator, who fled Wisconsin during the state budget battle, now lose his job?
- Limbaugh: Democrats Behind Loughner New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Dems go after Rep. Cantor Democratic leaders unleashed a torrent of scorn on House Majority Leader Eric Cantor for demanding trillions in cuts but refusing to given an inch on taxes. As Nancy Cordes reports, the "Young Gun" has become the Democrats new fall guy.
- Mario Cuomo's 1984 Convention Speech One of the best rhetorical performances ever given, at a time when people didn't want to hear it.
- Indy Democrat Vlog 10: Michelle Obama Shake Shack NOT Controversy Indy Democrat Vlogger Jon Easter takes on the right wingers on their attacks directed at Michelle Obama's epic lunch order at a Washington DC eatery. Let's Move Initiative: www.letsmove.gov Indy Democrat Blog Epic Meal Time Shake Shack:
- Ann Coulter To Bill Maher - I Don't Know Why Anyone But A Govt. Worker Would Vote Democrat [CLIP] Visit: Support this Youtube channel and Create and Publish a t-shirt using the link above. This channel is brought to you by MeTee T-Shirts: The place for On-Demand t-shirts. - Signup for the Daily News Email Subscription: - Friday July 15 2011 2:44 pm Alexander Claud ***burn ( /ˈkoʊbərn/ koh-bərn; born 6 June 1941) is an American political journalist. ***burn was brought up in Ireland but has lived and worked in the United States since 1972. Together with Jeffrey St. Clair, he edits the political newsletter CounterPunch. ***burn also writes the 'Beat the Devil' column for The Nation and a weekly syndicated column for the Los Angeles Times as well as for The First Post, which is syndicated by Creators Syndicate. Born in Scotland, ***burn grew up in Youghal, County Cork, Ireland. He is the eldest son of the well-known sometime communist author and journalist, Claud ***burn, by his third wife, Patricia Byron, née Arbuthnot (who also wrote an autobiography, Figure of Eight). He has one daughter, Daisy ***burn, whose mother is the writer Emma Tennant, and two younger brothers, Andrew ***burn and Patrick ***burn, who are also journalists. His half-sister, the barrister and mystery writer Sarah Caudwell, died in 2000. In addition, journalists Laura Flanders and Stephanie Flanders are his half-nieces, daughters of his half-sister Claudia Davis/***burn and her husband Michael Flanders. Actress Olivia Wilde is his niece, daughter of ...
- Archie Bunker on Democrats
- Republican vs. Democrat Women Any Questions?
- NOT a Parody: Why I'm a Democrat College Democrats of America 2011 Summer Conference Why parody naïve young liberals when you can just let them speak for themselves?
- Democrats Fighting Regulation of Freddie & Fannie Congressional Democrats successfully blocking regulation by Republicans of Freddie & Fannie the GSE responsible for pushing "affordable housing" to low income - no income individuals.
- This Is A Democrat? New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Andrew Klavan: Why Do Blacks Vote for Democrats? Watch more Andrew Klavan: The Democrat party has always been the party of racism, so why do black people vote for Democrats? Today, Andrew Klavan has the terrifying answer. And for more information about the racist past of the Democrat Party, check out Ann Coulter's newest bestseller, Demonic: How the Liberal Mob is Endangering America - amzn.to
- Democrat Tim Ryan kicks Bush's ass Democrat Tim Ryan from Ohio kicks the Bush Administration ass. He was responding to why young people think the Administration will institute a draft despite their denials.
- What is the difference between Republicans and Democrats (http:///) What is the difference between a Republican and a Democrat president? Where did the money come from to get them in power, and, who are they now indebted to? Sadly if I look into that, I think I will see the cold hard reality, that it has always been many of the same major players for both. Seriously, who spends millions and millions of dollars to get into that office and then can say they are not indebted to any PAC or lobby? Of the last several presidents, not a single one, not one of them! If you could really follow the money trail, you would see that all roads lead right back to Rome (the Vatican), as it is the Vatican who is using the leaders as puppets to bring about a forced solution in the middle east with them firmly seated in Jerusalem. Even the Bohos (Bohemian Grove members) are ultimately controlled by the minions of the Antichrist. Don't believe me? Watch and see.
- Democrats' Keys to Success After months of pessimism about their chances this fall, there are faint signs of hope for beleaguered Democrats. Jeff Greenfield reports on a number of ways Democrats may be able to minimize their losses.
- Michael Sandel: The lost art of democratic debate Democracy thrives on civil debate, Michael Sandel says -- but we're shamefully out of practice. He leads a fun refresher, with TEDsters sparring over a recent Supreme Court case (PGA Tour, Inc. v. Martin) whose outcome reveals the critical ingredient in justice.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- Democrat Switches Parties: Why Are Republicans Unhappy? Vote TYT everyday through 1/15/10 @ : Follow us on Twitter: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Limbaugh: Democrats Are Terrorists Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) breaks down comments by Rush Limbaugh comparing Democrats to mobsters and terrorists.
- Democrats before Iraq War started.... The shifty liberals...
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) Speaks to the DNC Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) addresses the Democratic National Convention.
- Roll Call Vote - 2008 Democratic National Convention The Roll Call Vote at the 2008 Democratic National Convention in Denver, Colo.
- Fox News Edits a Democrat to Make Him Look Worse MORE FOX NEWS BIAS: In his interview on The Colbert Report, Congressman Robert Wexler, a Democrat from Florida, left himself wide open to malevolent editing. Fox News took the bait, as this video shows. You can see Stephen Colbert's entire July 20, 2006, interview with Congressman Robert Wexler on the Comedy Central website at:
- Democrats' Rainbows and Unicorns No mandatory health care, trillions of new jobs, and low-emission unicorns. President Obama is the greatest president ever. Or to learn more text "unicorn" to 54608
- What is a Democrat? Siemens Exiderdome Discussion Politics & Manufacturing: What's Next? November 6th 2008 Exiderdome Event
- Anti-Democrat Humor Take a break from serious politics and enjoy! Don't bother reading the following unless you have watched the ENTIRE video. Match the number of the joke/picture in the video with the number here for explanations. 1. "If they're on an island, how do they speak English?" Its a joke. 2.Pigs are more civilized than Democrats. 3. Democrats are always saying how they really are good people deep down - although they never show it. 4. Self explanatory. 5. Democrats are always making stupid comments, and the media jumps on them. 6. MOST (not all) Democrats are dirt bags. 7. They both take money, Democrats waste it on pointless Government projects. 8. Self explanatory. 9. Self explanatory. 10. Self explanatory. 11. Al Gore is STUPID. If global warming is happening, then I'm paying $0.50 for gas per gallon. 12. Democrats raise taxes for wasteful projects. 13. Democrats whine about EVERYTHING. 14. Yes, I'm well aware that big-foot was fake, but still, it seems more real than a smart democrat by FAR. 15. Bill Clinton + Hillary Clinton = Chelsea. They're both bad lawyers and both bad politicians. 16. Self explanatory. 17. Self explanatory. 18. Self explanatory. 19. A comic by Rob Rodgers 20. Look at the facts, most people w/o jobs tend to vote democrat. 60% of crimes are committed by high school drop outs. Most people without jobs are high school drop outs. 21. Self explanatory. 22. Self explanatory (if you lived through the 90's) 23. Democrats (especially Hillary and Barack) NEVER stop ...
- Van Hollen Says Democrats Willing to Allow Spending Cuts July 11 (Bloomberg) -- US Representative Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, the senior Democrat on the House Budget Committee, talks about the negotiations between President Barack Obama and congressional leaders on reducing the government deficit and raising the debt limit. Van Hollen speaks on Bloomberg Television's "InBusiness with Margaret Brennan." (Source: Bloomberg)
- PJTV: Optimus Kruiser! Plus, Democrats Transform GOP into Terrorists and Suicide Bombers Need more Kruiser? Log onto: Where's the budget? Who knows, but the liberals are not wasting time comparing Republicans to terrorists when it comes to the budget deficit and the debt. See Tingle Time, the Olbermannometer, Tweets of the Week and more.
- What Do The Democrats Stand For? - Ed Show w/ Cenk Cenk Uygur (host of The Young Turks) filling in for Ed Schultz on MSNBC asks (and answers) what the Democratic party stands for after big losses in the 2010 midterm elections.
- Democrat Fail Video! (from ) I want to thank everyone who has watched, commented, and reposted this video. We've been getting a tremendous response to this fun little video with a big, important message -- a message that was apparently on the minds of millions of voters Tuesday night. David Stein
- Joseph McCarthy on Democrats, 1950 "McCarthy generally as an individual was a liberal. [He] was, in economic philosophy and a lot of other things, extremeyl liberal." - Roy Cohn (McCarthy's cheif counsel) "This war in which we are now engaged is not--cannot--be a war between America's two great political parties. As I have often said in the past, certainly the millions of loyal Americans who have long voted the Democrat ticket love America just as much and hate Communism just as much as the average Republican." - McCarthy speech to the Irish Fellowship Club, 1954 "As long as the jobs are available there will be Communists, either by infiltration or by incubation the emoluments and pomp which go with the political job will convert the meekest bureaucrat to the religion of Power. Hence, if Congres would destroy this creed, it must undo all the "social gains" which have been imposed on us in the past fif*** years. It must abolish the bureaus. If that were done, the devotees of Power would be reduced to soapbox oratory." -Frank Chodorov "States' rights is your best defense against Communism!"-Dean Clarence Manion More audio excerpts can be found at the Marquette University digital library. This excerpt was taken from a speech made at a campaign rally supporting Forrest C. Donnell, incumbent Republican senator from Missouri.
- Who's More Pro-Science, Republicans or Democrats? - Neil deGrasse Tyson Complete video at: fora.tv Neil deGrasse Tyson defends government support for US science research under President George W. Bush, and says that, contrary to popular belief, "funding for science under Republican administrations has been historically higher than under Democrats." ----- Neil deGrasse Tyson, the bestselling author and director of the world-famous Hayden Planetarium, chronicles America's irrational love affair with Pluto, man's best celestial friend. Neil deGrasse Tyson was born and raised in New York City where he was educated in the public schools clear through his graduation from the Bronx High School of Science. Tyson went on to earn his BA in Physics from Harvard and his PhD in Astrophysics from Columbia. Tyson's professional research interests are broad, but include star formation, exploding stars, dwarf galaxies, and the structure of our Milky Way. Tyson obtains his data from the Hubble Space Telescope, as well as from telescopes in California, New Mexico, Arizona, and in the Andes Mountains of Chile. In 2001, Tyson was appointed by President Bush to serve on a 12-member commission that studied the Future of the US Aerospace Industry. The final report was published in 2002 and contained recommendations (for Congress and for the major agencies of the government) that would promote a thriving future of transportation, space exploration, and national security. In 2004, Tyson was once again appointed by President Bush to serve on a 9-member commission on ...
twitter about democrat
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about democrat
“Best blog from a Liberal Democrat holding public office (The Tim Garden Award) Liberal Democrat Blog of the Year. All you need to do is send your nominations to helen”
— Caron's Musings: Return of the BOTYs - the Liberal Democrat, carons-
“Recent Comments. Jason on Official Democrat blog says don't worry, Dr. Johnston won't Jason on Official Democrat blog says don't worry, Dr. Johnston won't back party”
— Democrat Party – The KRA Blog,
“The San Francisco 49ers blog Recent Forum Topics. Play Free Online Games | Active games | Games for free | Play Games for free. Going to Rams Game. Got an alex smith jersey. Going to Rams Game. Got an alex smith jersey”
— Instant 49ers at the Press Democrat,
“Blog. Press. Updates. Video. Weekly Address. About the Issues. About Technical Issues. About Jobs. About Internships. White House White the Vice President, posted a strong argument on the White House blog about why continuing to fight for equal pay for women is”
— Blog | ,
“There is a new web-blog out: OC Democrat Blog that is not written by nor approved by the Democratic Party of Orange County. It appears to be carefully crafted to look like DPOC's other sites but it contains campaign information for a Democratic”
— OC Democrat Blog not part of the DPOC,
“Forums and message boards for Democrat”
— Democrat Forum - Topix,
“Tag Archives: blog of the year awards. The Liberal Democrat Blog of the Year awards the glitteringest event of the whole Liberal Democrat conference last”
— Liberal Democrat Voice | blog of the year awards,
“A blog about politics, faith, science and technology, physical fitness, and life. Official Alaska Democrat Blog Of DNC Posting Photoshops Of TRIG Palin”
— theblogprof: Disgusting! Official Alaska Democrat Blog Of DNC,
“Other Recent Democrat Discussions. This will search the titles of the threads in the See all threads in the Democrat forum " Related Topix Forums: US News, US Politics, 2008”
— California Democrat McNerney retains House seat - Topix,
related keywords for democrat
- democrat and chronicle
- democratic party history
- democrat vs republican
- democrat party
- democrat scandals
- democrat jokes
- democrat or republican quiz
- democrat gazette
- democrat weiner
- democrat definition
- democrat and chronicle rochester ny
- democrat and chronicle obituaries
- democrat and chronicle archives
- democrat and chronicle jobs
- democrat and chronicle classifieds
- democrat and chronicle sports
- democrat and chronicle weather
- democrat and chronicle wiki
- democrat and chronicle subscription
- democrat and chronicle horoscopes