- Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan pledged Monday to be properly deferential to Congress if confirmed as a justice, while striving "to consider every case impartially, modestly, with commitment to principle and in accordance with law. — “Kagan vows to be unbiased, deferential to Congress”,
- cit.; David F. Shores, "Rethinking Deferential Review of Tax Court Decisions," 53 Tax Lawyer 35 (Fall 1999)(hereinafter, Shores '99); David F. Shores, "Deferential Review of Tax Court Decisions: Taking Institutional Choice Seriously," 55 Tax. — “Uniformity and jurisdiction in U.S. federal court tax”,
- deferential adjective - definition from Cambridge Dictionary Online: polite and showing respect. — “Definition of deferential adjective from Cambridge Dictionary”,
- deferential adj. Marked by or exhibiting deference. deferentially def ' eren ' tially adv. — “deferential: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of deferential in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of deferential. Pronunciation of deferential. Translations of deferential. deferential synonyms, deferential antonyms. Information about deferential in the free online English. — “deferential - definition of deferential by the Free Online”,
- deferential. Dictionary terms for deferential in Vietnamese, Vietnamese definition for deferential, Thesaurus and Translations of deferential to Vietnamese, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, German, Russian, Japanese. — “deferential in Vietnamese - dictionary and translation”,
- Censorship has always been a polemical area of constitutional law. The controversy is further amplified when administrative agencies deal with Justice A. Scalia's reformulated arbitrary and capricious standard of review, has the U.S. Supreme Court become more deferential to agency action?. — “"FCC V. FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC. : " by Alan W. Moe”,
- We found 30 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word deferential: deferential: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info] deferential: Macmillan Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of deferential - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- The archive material suggests that in both countries the courts have been unnecessarily deferential in the face of public interest immunity claims from government. I am baffled by the deferential attitude of the United Kingdom's political leaders toward the European Union. — “Use deferential in a sentence | deferential sentence examples”,
- Deferential - Dictionary Definition and Overview. Deferential : adj : showing deference [syn: deferent, regardful] Deferential - Example Usage. JoeCutie: @Cocacy I find him 2 be a bit condescending towards people w/ out power & Deferential 2 people w/ a lot of power. — “Deferential - Define Deferential at WordIQ Online Dictionary”,
- Deferential definition, showing deference; deferent; respectful. See more. — “Deferential | Define Deferential at ”,
- After debating students living in the Sixth Ward for months, the mayor's deferential statements indicated Definition of deferential. · Cambridge Dictionaries · Merriam-Webster · · . — “Definition of wooden, discerning, narcissistic, wretched”, english-
- Definition of deferential in the Medical Dictionary. deferential explanation. Information about deferential in Free online English dictionary. What is deferential? Meaning of deferential medical term. What does deferential mean?. — “deferential - definition of deferential in the Medical”, medical-
- deferential (comparative more deferential, superlative most deferential) respectful and considerate; showing Retrieved from "http:///wiki/deferential". — “deferential - Wiktionary”,
- deferential. def·er·en·tial [ dèffə rénsh'l ] adjective. Definition: showing respect: showing or expressing polite respect or courtesy [Early 19th century. < deference] def·er·en·tial·ly adverb. Encarta® World English Dictionary [North American Edition] © & (P)2009 Microsoft Corporation. — “deferential definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta”,
- Trial courts are given deferential review of case-specific types of determinations — most Similarly, deferential federal appellate review of district court interpretations of. — “The Volokh Conspiracy - Standards of Review and Institutional”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for deferential in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “deferential - Dictionary definition and pronunciation”,
- Top questions and answers about Deferential. Find 13494 questions and answers about Deferential at Read more. — “Deferential - ”,
- You can avoid retail tactics that manipulate you to overspend. Tags: deferential. Here's What Happens When You Publish an Unconventional Book about. — “Tags: deferential | Psychology Today”,
- If Bush's own press secretary mocks the American media as excessively "deferential" disseminators of right-wing government propaganda, isn't it time to retire forever the myth of the "liberal media". — “Scott McClellan on the "liberal media" - Glenn Greenwald”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. showing or expressing deference. — “Deferential - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Definition of deferential from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of deferential. Pronunciation of deferential. Definition of the word deferential. Origin of the word deferential. — “deferential - Definition of deferential at ”,
related videos for deferential
- Automotive Maintenance, checking differential and transfer case fluid levels, Automotive Maintenance, here is an how to video. on how to check your deferential and transfer case fluid levels,
- Call Me Baby by Jenni Lark (a Ronettes tribute... sort of) He says he likes my pretty eyes and the messages they send. But I'm pretty sure it was my thick thighs that got him in the end. He's tried and true deferential, too and he's thankful for the things I do but he wont call me baby He says he likes the clothes I wear you know, I wear them just for him He pulls my curly hair I think he could tear me limb from limb He's tried and true deferential, too and he's thankful for the things I do but he wont call me baby And he thinks that I'm just vain but he's the veiny one he think my ego is to blame For all I've said and done He's tried and true confrontational, too he wont do the one thing i want him to do he wont call me baby The thinks that he's just there To soothe my vanity But I think he's unaware of how much he means to me Cause he's tried and true and he's beautiful, too and I'm thankful for the things that he can do I just want him to be my little baby.
- How Rushdie Fooled The West - by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (1/12) Part (2/12): Explore Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses: How Rushdie Fooled The West - A lecture by Sheikh Ahmed Deedat at the Royal Albert Hall, London. In this lecture Sheikh Ahmed Deedat exposes the filthy dirty book, Satanic Verses, of Salman Rushdie. In this lecture Sheikh Ahmed Deedat explains how Salman Rushdie insults not just Islam but also others (eg, white women, Americans, Brits, Londoners, the Queen, Hinduism etc.) and gets away with that. He also explains how primitive the language of "Satanic Verses" is. Other Comments: This is an amazing lecture. Nobody should miss this one. In his book Salman Rushdie even has *** with the Queen of England, who has knighted him in June 2007. I cannot help but ask how foolish is this Queen? Has she actually read the book in which she's violated before she knighted this foul man? Why are the anti-Islamists and so called seculiarists are on their feet to support this evil man and his work even though them and their mothers are insulted in such a filthy manner? Are they so fanatic about discrediting Islam that they would just ignore the fact that the honor of their loved ones and country is being jeopardize? Here are some texts from the "Satanic Verses" of Salman Rushdie: (1) Rushdie insults white women: "WHITE WOMEN - NEVER MIND FAT, JEWISH, NON-DEFERENTIAL WHITE WOMEN - WERE FOR ***ING AND THROWING OVER. "(PAGE 261 TVS). In Rushdie´s ***ed mind, the fate of every "white women" was for ***ing and ...
- Declare Your Independence with Ernest Han*** 2010-12-09 6of8 Matt Bruce - "The Captain's AMERICA Radio Show" - Will WikiLeaks Endanger our Military? Steve C. - December 9 at 7:35am I've been aware of your presence in the freedom movement for a few years....Favorable comments have been made about you by Scott Horton, Angela Keaton, Peter Eyre, and Marc Stevens among others. I heard your interview with Matt Bruce the other day. It was shameful. I was embarassed for you. This man advocates and participates in taking stolen money (taxation) and killing (many INNOCENT) foreigners through drone attacks... and you are DEFERENTIAL to this piece of garbage wrapped in skin? What's wrong with you?
- Declare Your Independence with Ernest Han*** 2010-12-09 5of8 Matt Bruce - "The Captain's AMERICA Radio Show" - Will WikiLeaks Endanger our Military? Steve C. - December 9 at 7:35am I've been aware of your presence in the freedom movement for a few years....Favorable comments have been made about you by Scott Horton, Angela Keaton, Peter Eyre, and Marc Stevens among others. I heard your interview with Matt Bruce the other day. It was shameful. I was embarassed for you. This man advocates and participates in taking stolen money (taxation) and killing (many INNOCENT) foreigners through drone attacks... and you are DEFERENTIAL to this piece of garbage wrapped in skin? What's wrong with you?
- Facebook News | Bishops Royal Facebook Outburst The latest Facebook News.... The Bishop of Willesden has been suspended indefinitely from his public duties following his surprising outburst on Facebook The Right Reverend Pete Broadbent, said the union between Prince William and Kate Middleton would last about seven years. Although 'sorry' for making "deeply offensive" comments on Facebook about the royal engagement He apologised for the remarks on Monday. When the news of the engagement broke, the bishop wrote: "We need a party in Calais for all good republicans who can't stand the nauseating tosh that surrounds this event." The Bishop criticised media coverage of the engagement as "fawning deferential nonsense" He said: "Marriages should be about family, not "some piece of national flim-flam paid for out of our taxes, for a couple whose lives are going to be persecuted and spoilt by an ignorant media". He criticised the monarchy for a history of broken marriages and a "corrupt and ***ist" hereditary principle, before going on to attack the "gutter press" for "persecuting" the Royal Family. In a statement published on Monday, Bishop Broadbent said he had conveyed his own "sincere regrets" to the couple and to Prince Charles and admitted he had been "unwise". "I recognise that the tone of my language and the content of what I said were deeply offensive, and I apologise unreservedly for the hurt caused," he said. "I accept that this was a major error of judgement on my part. I wish Prince William and Kate Middleton a ...
- Samurai Turbo Intercooler Trial Zarlahas and his Turbo Samurai at 5th WG Cup trial race at Patra 2010. Problems with deferential...
- Declare Your Independence with Ernest Han*** 2010-12-09 8of8 Matt Bruce - "The Captain's AMERICA Radio Show" - Will WikiLeaks Endanger our Military? Steve C. - December 9 at 7:35am I've been aware of your presence in the freedom movement for a few years....Favorable comments have been made about you by Scott Horton, Angela Keaton, Peter Eyre, and Marc Stevens among others. I heard your interview with Matt Bruce the other day. It was shameful. I was embarassed for you. This man advocates and participates in taking stolen money (taxation) and killing (many INNOCENT) foreigners through drone attacks... and you are DEFERENTIAL to this piece of garbage wrapped in skin? What's wrong with you?
- Yellin: Pressured by Execs to Do Positive Stories on Bush Jessica Yellin on AC 360 admits to being pressured by corporate executives to do positive stories on George Bush to get his approval ratings up. Rough transcript: Cooper: Jessica, McClellan took the press to task for upholding their reputation. He writes "the national press corps was probably too deferential to the White House and to the Administration in regard to the most important decision facing the nation during my years in Washington. The choice of whether to go to war in Iraq...the 'liberal' media didn't live up to its reputation. If it had, the country would have been better served." Dan Bartlett former Bush advisor called the allegation total crap. What's your take? Did the press corps drop the ball? Yellin: I think the press corps dropped the ball in the beginning when the lead up to war began, uh the press corps was under enormous pressure from corporate executives frankly to make sure that this was a war that was presented in a way that was consistent with the patriotic fever in the nation and the President's high approval ratings and my own experience at the White House was that the higher the President's approval ratings the more pressure I had from news executives, and I was not at this network at the time, but the more pressure I had from these executives to put on positive stories about the President. I think over time.... Cooper: You had pressure from news executives to put on positive stories about the President? Yellin: Not in that exact...they wouldn ...
- Fantasies ;; Part. 1 a jemi rated r mini series His Fantasies ;; a jemi rated r story Anyone who had read a novel knew that a governesses were supposed to be meek and downtrodden. They were also supposed to be quiet, subservient, and obedient, not to mention deferential to the master of the house. Joe, Lord Jonas, wondered in exasperation why they couldn't have gotten one of those. Instead the Jonas family had hired Demetria Devonne Lovato , who, in Joe's opinion, cast an unflattering shadow upon the entire profession. It wasn't that Joe found fault with Lovato's actual abilities. She had done an excellent job of instructing his two youngest sisters, Miley and Ariana, in the finer points of social etiquette. Miley had married, a Young Duke, Nicholas Grey a very well known man here in Sweden. Lovato was so self-contained and tenacious that it was easy to forget she was still a young woman in her early twenties. When Joe had first met her, she had been the perfect embodiment of a dried-up spinster, with her spectacles and forbidding scowl and her stern hyphen of a mouth. Her spine was unbending as a fireplace poker, and her hair, the dull brown of apple moths, was always pinned back too tightly. The Grim Reaper, Joe had nicknamed her, despite the objections of the family. But the past year had wrought a remarkable change in Lovato. She had filled out, her body slender but no longer matchstick thin, and her cheeks had gained color. A week and a half ago, when Joe had arrived from Norway, he had been absolutely astonished ...
- A People Between The view from half a world away is focused. Details become illuminated but the landscape is lost. Life takes center stage for an audience too far removed to truly understand the characters. But the real story plays out beyond the stage. It is concealed amongst the ordinary ... in the cafes and markets, in the parks and on the streets. In places of worship. Sadly, the story becomes obscured, smothered by the dramatic. Today's global vision of the Muslim world tends to sample the surface. Processed bites of anti-Western fury are beamed into our lives. Impressions become defined by the extreme. The true face of the people is veiled. To be sure, political realities have permeated the collective consciousness of the people. Passions have been fueled. Nobody is spared, including those distanced from the fray. But contrary to the unfortunate images of violence and extremism, which to many have become synonymous with the Muslim world, there endures a conspicuous sense of composure. Global concerns remain largely deferential to the demands of daily life. Here, as in the rest of the world, the struggle for existence continues, complete with life's contrasts. Work, play. Anger, joy. Doubt, hope. At a time when universal tolerance is required, patience runs short. Differences become magnified while understanding and empathy are mislaid. We deviate from the difficult path of convergence only to steer towards polarization Forgotten are the joys we share and the struggles we endure ...
- Scott McClellan: Bush Was Deferential to Rumsfeld Scott McClellan, former White House press secretary, gives a behind-the-scenes account of what's gone wrong in the Bush administration, and responds to criticisms from his former colleagues.
- Unmanned Blimp to Spy on Utah Citizens - Ogden, UT Ogden police will monitor crime from the sky with unmanned blimps Our Mormon friends, and all citizens of Utah, need to be a bit less deferential to "authorities" in their local communities! Not known as a bastion of high crime, suburban Salt Lake City is spending millions of dollars on technologies of mass surveillance. About a year ago, I posted a piece in which the police in Sandy, Utah payed $400000 to spy on a local skateboard park - to catch petty criminals, like youth drinking alcohol or smoking marijuana (bit.ly In a time when local and state governments sit on the brink of bankruptcy, you can literally search your local news and find many a boondoggle in which local law enforcement is spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on high-tech inventories of non-lethal weapons, armored vehicles, surveillance systems, and even brand new arsenals of fully automatic firearms! It is as if the government is preparing for war!? It is well documented that, along with municipal bankruptcies, public pensions have been stolen and spent, and corrupt banking institutions have received bailouts in amounts that individuals cannot even comprehend. Well paying jobs are gone, the government is broke, debt is off the charts, quantitative easing threatens to propel horrific inflation, and the state is armed to the teeth. It looks as if the enemy could be... you! Video aired January 13, 2011 - KSTU FOX 13 Salt Lake City, UT Fox13Now These video clipsmay contain copyrighted material. Such ...
- Genesis/The Structural Differential. Horowitz GS Lect 2-Sept 22, 2009 In his second 2009 Radical General Semantics (RGS) lecture Professor Gad Horowitz sets out the Structural Differential that depicts the event, object and label levels contained within 'what is going on' (wigo).
- Rep. Callahan Says No Preferential Treatment for Lobbyists and Legislators In an effort to remove the appearance of conflict of interest and impropriety, Rep. Callahan filed an amendment to prevent lobbyists and leglslators from serving on the Board of the Transportation Authority. This was to prevent preferential and deferential treatment for appointments within the Authority.
- SECRETS OF THE ROYAL WEDDING REVEALED Alex Jones breaks the spell surrounding British royalty and Prince William's supposed fairytale wedding. The House of Windsor name did not surface until the WWI-era, when they opted to drop Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to keep the British from focusing on their German overlords. The US fought a war of independence against the British control of its government and economy, yet modern day Americans fawn over the royal family, whom they identify with. This is the result of deliberate social engineering campaigns to build celebrity and importance around a parasitic and tyrannical gang that has led and funded Eugenics, carbon taxes, population reduction and much more. ________________________ Modern British Royalty: Eugenicists, ***s and Neo-Feudalists The upcoming royal Wedding of William Mountbatten-Windsor, heir in waiting to the British throne has the UK media in a frenzy of vomit inducing worship and stomach churning sycophantic fawning. Even the US media is pouring over the royals to such an extent that commentators have pointed out that had the modern day corporate media covered the Revolutionary War, it would have firmly supported the British. The US fought a bloody war of independence against British control of its government and economy, yet the American media has fast become fascinated with an institution that represents everything America is not. This despite the fact that in a recent poll only 6% of Americans said they were at all interested in the event. Two billion ...
- deferential processing
- KOREA FILES (3): BAMBOO TREES ON »CHILDREN'S DAY« »KOREA FILES« is a loose collection of mini-films by Romuald Karmakar, shot in South Korea, May 2010. We see bamboo trees at Gyeonggijeon Historic Site, Hanok Village, Jeonju on »Children's Day«. Editorial about »Children's Day« in »The Korea Herald«, May 5, 2010: »When »Sopa« Bang Jong-hwan initiated his children's rights movement in the 1920s, he saw many children of Korea, then under the Japanese colonial rule, living like the slaves of adults. Children shared food left from the adults' tables, they were forced into household labor and were subjected to rigorous discipline by parents who themselves were following the Confucian hierarchical order. He created the word »eorin-i« meaning »young one« with the deferential suffix of »i (ee)« to inspire public affection and adoration. Bang and his writer colleagues then launched »Children's Day« on the first Sunday of May in 1923. Japanese colonialists banned the Children's Day celebrations in 1939 suspecting them to be a Korean national identity movement, but it was revived as a public holiday following the 1945 liberation. Now, the overall status of children in Korea is quite different. They are generally treated better by their families, which have much fewer children than in the past. But the weaker embers of society need increased care and protection against dangers resulting from social change. There are speeding vehicles on the street, ***philes at large, irresponsible parents abandoning them upon divorce. Most ...
- Cornel West, Molly Ivins & Katha Pollitt: History of the Past 50 Years - Part 12 (1995) May 1, 1995 Watch the full program: West describes himself as a "non-Marxist socialist" (partly due to Marx's opposition to religion) and serves as honorary chair of the Democratic Socialists of America, which he has described as "the first multiracial, socialist organization close enough to my politics that I could join". He also described himself as a "radical democrat, suspicious of all forms of authority" on the Matrix-themed documentary The Burly Man Chronicles (Found in The Ultimate Matrix Collection). West has made plain his opposition to the war in Iraq. He asserts that Bush Administration hawks "are not simply conservative elites and right-wing ideologues", but rather are "evangelical nihilists — drunk with power and driven by grand delusions of American domination of the world". He adds, "We are experiencing the sad gangsterization of America, an unbridled grasp at power, wealth, and status." Viewing capitalism as the root cause of these alleged American lusts, West warns, "Free-market fundamentalism trivializes the concern for public interest. It puts fear and insecurity in the hearts of anxiety-ridden workers. It also makes money-driven, poll-obsessed elected officials deferential to corporate goals of profit — often at the cost of the common good." West has been involved with such projects as the Million Man March and Russell Simmons's Hip-Hop Summit, and worked with such public figures as Louis Farrakhan and Al ...
- Mubarak is a son of bytch, but he is our son of bytch FREE PALESTINE on FacebooK: From "Where is Osama Bin laden " a simple video explaining the American policy in the Middle east The Mubarak trust fund, now in extra-large?| | Josh Rogin from Foreign Policy published an important report this week on what we've dubbed the Mubarak trust fund. The US Congress already approved a $50 million endowment for the Egyptian government, essentially a pot of money the Mubarak regime can use however it wants. But Mubarak wants more, according to Rogin -- eighty times more. [The State Department] was preparing to enter into negotiations with Egypt over Cairo's proposal for a new $4 billion aid endowment... the State Department is still evaluating the proposal, but advocates of the endowment approach say that by setting American economic aid to Egypt for the next 10 years, the United States could build cooperation with the Egyptian government, show long-term US commitment to helping the Egyptian people, and help Egypt develop key sectors of its civic infrastructure. Rogin posted a copy of the full Egyptian proposal (pdf), which calls for a fund "not related to conditionalities." Mubarak, in the hospital, on the phone The Obama administration, to its credit, does not seem interested in handing Mubarak a $4 billion blank check. The State Department's offered $1 billion in a counter-proposal, and the money would come with a degree of US oversight and "performance indicators" to gauge whether the money is actually helping the ...
- Kagan Vows to Be Unbiased, Deferential Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan pledged at her Senate confirmation hearing on Monday to show the "evenhandedness and impartiality" the Constitution demands if she is confirmed, and to offer proper deference to Congress and the laws it makes. (June 28)
- Bowing to Tradition? Some conservative commentators seized on President Barack Obama's deep bow to Japan's Emperor Akihito over the weekend, accusing the US commander in chief of groveling before a foreign leader. (Nov. 17)
- As You Like It (1982 TV) part 9 of 16 Shakespeare's fanciful play, filmed at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival before a live audience. Roberta Maxwell ... Rosalind Rosemary Dunsmore ... Celia Nicholas Pennell ... Jaques Andrew Gillies ... Orlando Lewis Gordon ... Touchstone Elizabeth Leigh-Milne ... Audrey directed by John Hirsch A FEMINIST VIEWPOINT: ...In court, Celia and Rosalind have a completely equal, give-and-take relationship. However, once they enter the forest in their disguises, Celia's part diminishes. Partly this is because Rosalind's involvement with Orlando is central to the design, but partly it functions to allow Rosalind to live out a freer, more assertive and independent role than she could otherwise. This tendency is observable in II, iv, before the women are aware that Orlando is in the forest too. In male garb, Rosalind automatically becomes the dominant figure of the two. It is she who deals with the outside world, who can meet and converse with men, speak and act assertively, even authoritatively. And she is listened to seriously, bantered with, without the deferential, complimentary, and essentially trivializing address that gentlewomen receive from gentlemen in Shakespeare's plays. She is thus able to develop and demonstrate areas of her personality that could not, according to the stage conventions Shakespeare adhered to, be gracefully revealed if she were in female apparel. She restrains Touchstone's arrogance and disparages Jaques' melancholy; she chides Silvius and Phebe; she is ...
- Curing Aggressive Dog Behavior for free dog training videos like dog aggression training! You'll find it easy training dogs to stop being aggressive with these methods. What is the Prognosis for Your Aggressive Dog | k9 However, the behavior of a fear aggressive dog who is fearful of a specific ... An A-to-Z Guide to Understanding & Curing Behavioral Problems in Dogs Dog Aggression Management | k9 See teaching your dog deferential behavior. Dr. Karen Overall's program uses a deference ... Any aggressive dog is potentially a dangerous dog. ... Dog Behaving Badly, An A-to-Z Guide to Understanding & Curing Behavioral Problems in Dog Owner's Guide: Canine Aggression Defensive-aggressive dogs are much more ambivalent in their behavior. ..... Badly : An A-To-Z Guide to Understanding and Curing Behavioral Problems in Dogs ... Aggressive Dog Behavior - How I Am Curing My Dog I've got a confession to make. I own a psycho dog. Seriously. Of all the dogs I've owned over the years, I've never had one this aggressive. ... 3 Causes and Cures for Your Aggressive Dog 3 Causes and Cures for Your Aggressive Dog. ... can understand your dogs behavior. If the other situations do not apply, it's wise to have Dog Aggression - Curing Aggressive Dog Behavior Have you ever wished you could cure your dog of aggression and get your dog to stop being aggressive once and for all? Whether it is dog on dog aggression ... Correcting Aggression in Dogs - ...
- Deferential treatment's cost. Video response to These two Islam debunkers run nice channels: Anyway, I notice beauty's damage in my own life, as I think we all do. Hasn't everyone been treated as if they aren't good enough by someone whose beauty has gone to their head? In politics, though, this has real costs, especially when we elect someone like Bush (attractive in his own way) instead of Gore (a little less so). Think of how Sarah Palin got as far as she did in politics. It isn't because of her intellectual honesty and brilliance. It is, instead, the same way she got second prize in the beauty contests of her past (She only deserves 10 dollars of monopoly money). By building coalitions around attractive people we guarantee mistakes when complicated matters requiring policy experts arise. Be aware of this in your own life so you can use it, and wary of it in politics so you can properly counter it. Don't ***ing run for office if you are ugly unless you are strategically brilliant, it probably won't work. In our personal lives, it is probably good to try to treat everyone similarly, regardless of their attractiveness, but this is hard, especially in our love lives, so use popularism to burst uptight or elitist people's bubbles when you can.
- [eng sub] _Rain Bi interview OBS part 2 Rain Bi interview OBS
- bmw e21,drifts and burn out,TASH, lebanon bmw,e21,316318is,320323,, motor sport,m44, m3,germany, alhanash, tash, mag, elissa, drift, Burn out, breath, breaking Benjamin, Alpina, speed, power, turbo, twin turbo, bilal salah eddine, bmw lovers, Lebanon, west bekaa, manarah, auto block deferential. BAYARISCHE MOTOREN WERKE
- The 21st Century Monads - We Can't Stop Doing Metaphysics.avi "The 21st Century Monads are an international musical collaboration whose songs address fundamental issues in philosophy, including specialized topics in contemporary ***ytic philosophy and the history of philosophy. The musical genres range from dance to folk. The songs are unique, original songs, not cheesy parodies." Visit people.umass.edu for more on this wonderful musical collaboration. Lyrics: Please Oh Please And you cried and you cried There's something shaky about this whole enterprise You know we've heard it all before Every generation or so Someone new comes along To tell us what we've been doing wrong But it's getting hard to take them seriously Because it's always a different theory It's always a different theory But you cried Please stop Please stop doing metaphysics Please oh please stop We can't stop doing metaphysics We can't stop, we can't stop, we can't stop Doing metaphysics You can try with all your might But FH Bradley had it right It's something you can try to disown But you've a metaphysic all your own So tell me, what's the nature of the defect Of the metaphysical project? Is it semantic? epistemological? I suppose a Heideggerian would say its onto-theological To science are we insufficiently deferential? Was our point of view too ahistorical? Are our debates shallow, no more than merely verbal? So many worries But they're all so blurry
- Oprah Interview Highlights 1986 -- BEST CLIP The best soundbyte in this rarely seen, exclusive interview with Oprah Winfrey from 1986. She knew then, which was the very first season of The Oprah Winfrey Show, that she was going to become a very wealthy woman. That was the case and then some, largely in part because Oprah was smart to follow the advise of film critic Roger Ebert who told her to insist she own the rights of her show. The way it flows out of her seems to indicate she knew well before 1986 that she would become one of the richest people of all time. This clip is one of many interesting comments and revelations from Oprah in a candid interview conducted by TV Anchor and Reporter Kevin Roy, who was a Senior at Oak Park-River Forest High School back in 1986. Oprah visited the school to speak about Martin Luther King, Jr., his birthday had just become a national holiday and this was the first year it was being recognized. Kevin Roy was a 17-year-old aspiring broadcast journalist who got the plum interview because he was the only student at OPRF who was an anchor of the high school's cable TV show, "Newscene," and was also an editor of the school newspaper, "The Trapeze." Oprah arrived that morning in a purple limousine, appropriate because the day before she had been nominated for an Oscar Award in the category of Best Supporting Actress for "The Color Purple." Oprah 25 years ago is less polished, and even seems a bit deferential with her arms behind her back, a far cry from the relaxed confidence her body ...
- 2008 CADILLAC CTS DI 4dr RWD AUTO LEATHER SUNROOF NAV This LOCAL ONE OWNER 2008 DIRECT INJECTION LUXURY COLLECTION CTS is presented to you with a clear Car Fax report and with all records available. Having been purchased from, serviced by and traded within our company, and with the Cadillac Certified Warranty of 6 years or 100000 miles there should be no reason why not to expect many more years of worry free driving in this 2008 Car of the Year. We at COAST CADILLAC are fortunate in that we are able to trade for the absolute finest, lowest mileage automobiles you can find anywhere and this award winning CTS is a great example of the highly desirable inventory we have for your consideration. You will enjoy all the features on this LOCALLY OWNED 2008 CTS with options like; 3.6 LITER DIRECT INJECTION 6 Cylinder ENGINE, FULL LEATHER SEATING WITH MULTIPLE DRIVER MEMORY SETTINGS, HEATED AND COOLED FRONT BUCKET SEATS, REAR FOLDING SPLITSEATS, PREMIUM BOSE 5.1 AUDO SYSTEM WITH NAVIGATION AND 40 GIGABITE HARD DRIVE, MP3 AUXILLIARY INPUT, POWER ULTRAVIEW SUNROOF, POWER TILT AND TELESCOPING WHEEL, SAPELE WOOD TRIM, RAINSENSE WIPERS, KEYLESS ACCESS WITH REMOTE START, HIGH INTENSITY HEADLAMPS, SPORT SUSPENSION, PERFORMANCE COOLING SYSTEM, LIMITED SLIP DEFERENTIAL, PARKING SENSORS AND 18 INCH POLISHED ALLOY WHEELS. NEED MORE INFORMATION, PRICING OR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS? Your contact will be MARSHALL ZIMNY at 941-232-6290 and I will provide you with everything you need from a virtual walk around description to a custom video sent to your ...
- Declare Your Independence with Ernest Han*** 2010-12-09 7of8 Matt Bruce - "The Captain's AMERICA Radio Show" - Will WikiLeaks Endanger our Military? Steve C. - December 9 at 7:35am I've been aware of your presence in the freedom movement for a few years....Favorable comments have been made about you by Scott Horton, Angela Keaton, Peter Eyre, and Marc Stevens among others. I heard your interview with Matt Bruce the other day. It was shameful. I was embarassed for you. This man advocates and participates in taking stolen money (taxation) and killing (many INNOCENT) foreigners through drone attacks... and you are DEFERENTIAL to this piece of garbage wrapped in skin? What's wrong with you?
- The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing - Goggles Some men like their women deferential and polite / but we prefer the type of girl who looks like she could win a fight / dainty girls are all well and good but they can't fix your stuff / a pretty girl is always nice, but somehow not enough There's more to girls than looks and charm, there's spirit, smarts and wit! / if you just want an ornament then you sir are a tit! It's time that we as men reject this view of womenfolk / and embrace the type that sing and dance and fart and *** and smoke / so *** polite society and all that that entails / I want bawdy songs, messed up hair, and dirty fingernails!
- The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing - Goggles Song is available on iTunes Lyrics: V1. Most men like their women Deferential and polite But we prefer the type of girl Who looks like she could win a fight! Dainty girls are all well and good, But they can't fix your stuff! A pretty girl is nice, of course, But somehow not enough! chorus: I love a girl in goggles it's goggles that does it for me You can keep your girly girly girls I want a woman who likes getting dirty A girl who can strip an engine Glistening with sweat and with oil I love a girl in goggles (goggles?) GOGGLES! Not sure that lyrics are right here.
- Ground Zero Mosque Imam Feisal Rauf: pursuing a religio-cultural approach to subjugating West? democast.tv Protesters debate whether GZM Imam Rauf is actually 'moderate' or a 'mollifier for jihad' at UCLA. On the eve of Pres. Obama's directing a media ceremony at the site of the 9 Islamist attacks at the World Trade Center, the Hammer Museum Lectures brought controversial Imam Feisal Rauf to California to with Reza Aslan at UCLA. On Tuesday, May 4th, audience members debated the veracity of Rauf's self- professions of the intentions of 'moderate' Islam. He was interviewed by Muslim author, Reza Aslan, who also downplays apprehensions of Islam's nature to dominate and subjugate the non-Muslim world. Mr. Aslan restricted open dialogue from the audience, except hand-selected, liberal clergy supporters of Imam Rauf. The skeptics more familiar with Rauf's background and historic ideology were less deferential. "Will Muslim Brotherhood succeed where Osama bin Laden failed?" Ayaan Hirsi Ali writes in the Christian Science Monitor: "Unlike Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood has evolved and learned the hard way that the use of violence will be met with superior violence by state actors. The clever thing to do, it now turns out, was to be patient and invest in a bottom-up movement rather than a commando structure that risked being wiped out by stronger forces. Besides, the gradualist approach is far more likely to win the prize of state power. All that Khomeini did before he came to power in Iran was to preach the merits of a society based on Islamic law. He did not engage in ...
- We Can't Stop Doing Metaphysics - THE MONADS This is a song by the philosophy band, The Monads. Lyrics: Please Oh Please And you cried and you cried There's something shaky about this whole enterprise You know we've heard it all before Every generation or so Someone new comes along To tell us what we've been doing wrong But it's getting hard to take them seriously Because it's always a different theory It's always a different theory But you cried Please stop Please stop doing metaphysics Please oh please stop We can't stop doing metaphysics We can't stop, we can't stop, we can't stop Doing metaphysics You can try with all your might But FH Bradley had it right It's something you can try to disown But you've a metaphysic all your own So tell me, what's the nature of the defect Of the metaphysical project? Is it semantic? epistemological? I suppose a Heideggerian would say its onto-theological To science are we insufficiently deferential? Was our point of view too ahistorical? Are our debates shallow, no more than merely verbal? So many worries But they're all so blurry
- Back To The Future 1 Original Theatrical Trailer Marty McFly is a ***ager living with a bleak, unambitious family in Hill Valley, California. His father, George McFly, is constantly bullied by his supervisor, Biff Tannen, and his unhappy mother, Lorraine Baines McFly, has a drinking problem. Marty and his band audition to perform at the high school dance, but are rejected. Marty's girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, encourages him to pursue the dream of being a rock musician. At dinner that night, Lorraine recounts how she and George first fell in love when her father hit him with his car. The McFly houseOn the morning of October 25, 1985, Marty meets his friend, scientist Dr. Emmett "Doc" Brown, at Twin Pines Mall at 1:15 am at Doc's request. Doc reveals a DeLorean DMC-12 which he has modified into a time machine; the vehicle's time displacement is powered by plutonium which generates 1.21 gigawatts of power into a device he calls the "flux capacitor". Doc also explains that the car travels to a programmed date upon reaching 88 miles per hour. However, before Doc can make his first trip, the Libyan terrorists from whom he stole the plutonium show up and gun him down. Marty attempts to escape in the DeLorean, but, in the process, reaches the speed of 88 miles per hour and is transported back to November 5, 1955, a date Doc programmed into the DeLorean as an example destination. Marty finds himself without the plutonium needed for the trip back, and the car shuts down, leaving him stuck in 1955. While exploring the Hill Valley ...
- "Stunning Siem Reap" Suenson_taylors's photos around Siem Reap, Cambodia Preview of Suenson_taylors's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Siem Reap, Cambodia Entry Title: "Stunning Siem Reap" Entry: "Cambodia seems to embody all that is wrong with a third world country. The politicians are institutionally corrupt, the gap between rich and poor is enormous, the rainforest jungle has all but disappeared, the waters have been fished out and the country is dependent on (and purposely makes itself dependent on) foreign aid. Even all the snakes have been eaten (reputedly!). But it has two great assets that give hope for the future. The first is the people, who are incredibly welcoming, friendly and hospitable. They are deferential to authority and that makes them unwilling to vote against the current government even though they acknowledge it is thoroughly corrupt. This unwillingness stems from their Buddhist religion in which merit accumulated in previous lives goes a long way to explain a person's social position. This also affects the way that leaders see themselves. Those in power belong in power; those at other levels of society have been born to take orders. Political affairs are seen not as the people's business but business that occupies the time of those in charge. The people resent exploitation but hope for the best. (Crumbs, what other country might this describe?). The other great asset are the ancient monuments ...
- Paradise Oskar - Da Da Dam - Singed by me This video is about me singing Paradise Oskar's song Da Da Dam. Reason for this is a bet with my friend. I believed that Finland wouldn't progress to final... and it did. So I lost our little bet and this is the outcome. Well, it wasn't too tough really but still it sounds rather awful. What do you think? All comments and ratings are more than welcome but please, try to be deferential.
- Sun bear fight, chase and "intervention" (Oakland Zoo) This is a complete footage of a ~10 minute-long episode of sun bear aggression, displayed by a ~20 year old female sun bear "Ting Ting" toward a ~2 year 4 mo. old female bear "Pagi". (I started the video before Ting made the initial contact with Pagi, as I could see "what was coming.") Remarkably, in the first round of chase, notice "Bulan" (Pagi's older sister) appears to try to intervene, putting herself in front of Ting, as if to protect Pagi. I have seen Ting acting aggressively toward Bulan too (though rarely), and Bulan was deferential toward Ting. So I would consider it unexpected and unusual if Bulan were to "stand up to" Ting Ting. While the behaviors seen here may appear subtle, having watched them close to 80 hours at this point, I am convinced that Bulan was being protective of Pagi. (Otherwise I would have expected Bulan to have stayed away and out of the conflict, not run toward it and risk possible injury.) Interesting, considering that adult sun bears are often described as solitary in the wild, aside from possibly mating pairs or mother rearing her cub(s). I don't believe they are particularly known for exhibiting complex social behaviors. Would adult female bears help each other in this manner in the wild? How did this behavior develop? Do they "know" they are sisters? If so how? (Note that Pagi and Bulan are sisters, they did not grow up together - born 2 years apart.) After Bulan walked away, you see that the second chase is initiated by Ting. Once ...
- Raw Video: Dutch Fans Celebrate 2-1 WCup Win There were jubilant scenes from Dutch supporters in Durban on Monday night following the Netherlands' 2-1 victory over Slovakia in their second round match. (June 28)
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about deferential
“Peter Laarman is executive director of Progressive Christians Uniting, a network of activist individuals and congregations headquartered in Los Angeles. The Poverty Forum's supposedly cross-the-spectrum plan to reduce poverty runs the gamut--from”
— The Poverty Forum: Deferential Option to the Rich,
“On June 19, 2008, the Supreme Court issued its decision in Glenn v. Metropolitan Life Insurance Co., No. 06-923, 2008 WL 2444796. The Court was asked to”
— SUPREME COURT CLARIFIES DEFERENTIAL REVIEW IN ERISA CASES, colorado-disability-
“Tags: deferential review, ERISA, plan participants, retirement An employee benefit plan was entitled to deferential review of the method it chose for”
— NY Daily Record " deferential review,
“Deferential Holder. By Philip Klein on 1.16.09 @ 9:11AM. Given his intellegence and Also, his contention that Bill Clinton's pardons of FALN terrorists were "reasonable"”
— The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Deferential Holder,
“To find specific blog articles, either view the blogs posted below or search by categories using the search The Court may adopt one of two possible standards of review: either a de novo standard or a deferential standard”
— - Training Blog,
“About TaxProf Blog. • The most-visited law-focused blog edited by a single law professor Smith on Deferential Review of Tax Court Decisions of Law. Andre L. Smith (Florida”
— TaxProf Blog: Smith on Deferential Review of Tax Court,
“FQXi catalyzes, supports, and disseminates research on questions at the foundations of physics and cosmology, particularly new frontiers and innovative ideas integral to a deep understanding of reality, but unlikely to be supported by”
— FQXi Community,
“ERISA plan's remedy entitled to deferential review. Published: April 21, 2010. Tags: deferential review, ERISA to deferential review of the method it chose for remedying its”
— ERISA plan's remedy entitled to deferential review " Lawyers,
“'Deferential, complicit enablers' May 29th, 2008. by Dan Gillmor. day, Yellin had given a clarification on the CNN "blog", withdrawing her words somewhat”
— 'Deferential, complicit enablers' – Center for Citizen Media,
“My hypothesis is that significantly lower validation rates under Chevron in recent years might indicate that the Tax Court is becoming less deferential to IRS regulations. The data indicates that the Tax Court's validation rates are at an 18-year low”
— Is the Tax Court Becoming Less Deferential to the IRS?,
similar for deferential
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- teachers of english
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- respectful behavior
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- deferent duct
- deferential artery
- free online english dictionary
- houghton mifflin company
- dictionary results
- word origin
- unanswered questions
- the american
- american heritage
- dictionary of the english language
- usage examples
- origin of the word
- dictionary definitions
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- english adjectives
- vas deferens
- medical dictionary
- ductus deferens
- how to
- proper regard
- higher status
- word meaning
- princeton university
- reference library
- example sentences
- sentence examples
- archive material
- public interest immunity