- Pictures and overview of the 1997 circus-inspired street event in San Francisco for Brian Goggin's Defenestration installation. — “Defenestration”,
- The Third Defenestration of Prague occurred on 10 March 1948. During the closing stages of the communist takeover in Czechoslovakia, Jan Masaryk, the popular foreign minister and son of Tomas Masaryk, fell - or more likely was pushed - out of a window. — “defenestration - Wiktionary”,
- Born in Norman, Oklahoma, a college town whose other '80s musical export is the astoundingly strange Flaming Lips, Defenestration had an approach to complement their odd name (it means "the throwing out of a person or thing through a window". — “ :: Defenestration”,
- defenestration n. An act of throwing someone or something out of a window. [From DE- + Latin fenestra ,. — “defenestration: Definition from ”,
- Defenestration is the act of throwing someone or something out of a window. The term "defenestration" was coined around the time of an incident in Prague Castle in the year 1618. The word comes from the Latin de- (down or away from) and fenestra (window or opening).. — “Defenestration - Wikipedia”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Defenestration - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Defenestration - @ we are all about Latest News & Information on Defenestration Music, Free Defenestration Music Videos, News, Interviews, Fee Music Downloads and More. — “Defenestration @ - Free Defenestration Music”,
- MySpace Music profile for Defenestration. Download Defenestration Metal / Thrash / Alternative music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Defenestration's blog. — “Defenestration on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s”,
- Definition of defenestration in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of defenestration. Pronunciation of defenestration. Translations of defenestration. defenestration synonyms, defenestration antonyms. Information about defenestration in the free. — “defenestration - definition of defenestration by the Free”,
- Definition of defenestration from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of defenestration. Pronunciation of defenestration. Definition of the word defenestration. Origin of the word defenestration. — “defenestration - Definition of defenestration at”,
- Defenestration Lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Moments Of Truth, Game Over, Excuses And Exits at . — “Defenestration Lyrics”,
- Defenestration definition, the act of throwing a thing or esp. a person out of a window: See more. — “Defenestration | Define Defenestration at ”,
- Pics. — “Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out”,
- Welcome, one and all, to the August 2010 issue of Defenestration! That's how we roll here at Defenestration. This issue's offerings are pretty hefty: four of the short stories this time around are well over 2,000. — “Defenestration”,
- Stay current on new Defenestration Music Videos, News, Photos, Ringtones, Tour Dates, Lyrics, and more on . — “Defenestration | Music Videos, News, Photos, Tour Dates”,
- With Defenestration, we're taking the art of sharing to a whole new WHRO is calling all local artists – submit your audio or visual work to Defenestration today!. — “Defenestration | This is Defenestration”,
- Watch videos & listen free to Defenestration: Stitch, All Fours & more, plus 2 pictures. There are a few bands with the name Defenestration: Defenestration were a UK metal band from 2000 to 2004, based in Kettering. They were fronted by. — “Defenestration – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats”, last.fm
related videos for defenestration
- Let's Play Minecraft Defenestration.co Episode 1 - IJO Jaws In this video I play on a Minecraft Server called fenestration.co First episode so its just a tour... Coming episodes will have actual "Let's Play" content!
- Restore Defenestration Operation Restore Defenestration, a month long celebration of Defenestration buildings 13th anniversary as well as the next era of the projects existence. Operation Restore Defenestration is an event raising funds to repair and improve the artwork, making the building once again beautiful by day and vibrant by night.
- The Holy Roman Empire Part 3 Defenestration of Prague History video part 3 of 4. The Second Defenestration of Prague A dramatic piece by Alx L. Akulick. Wilhelm and Jaroslav are sent to Bohemia to establish government, but the filthy Hussars stand in their way.
- Defenestration of Prague For our final project in AP European History, we made a video of our version of the Defenestration of Prague in 1618, in which some Catholics were pushed out of a window by some Protestants at the Prague Castle and the 30 years war began.
- Mass Effect 2 - Express or Coach ( Defenestration ) Shepard throws a guy out of the "Mile High" club.
- Hannah Fury - Defenestration You want to walk straight down the line I just sashey from side to side Coming at you from behind Coming at you, all scissors and knives All shadows and lies You want to walk straight down the line I just sway from side to side Coming at you like some tattered corpse bride Coming at you, so stand aside I'm coming through, if you don't mind I do remember the room underneath the bell We held hands in the stairwell Hummingbirds followed me at school At least that's what you said And I was never the same That's when everything changed So now I see him standing there at the window Oh, he's so sweet I want to love him I want it so But when I reach for him Out he goes I see him standing there at the window I come up behind him, all hustle and flow I rustle the dust around him And out he goes Out you go I could say I'm surprised but it wouldn't be true 'Cause it happened last time to the one before you So step away from the gash I'm coming through
- Cryptopsy - Defenestration/Abigor (Live In Quebec City) Quebec MetalFest, Impérial Theater, November 12th 2010, Photos; on.fb.me
- Cryptopsy-Defenestration Cryptopsy 1994 Blasphemy Made Flesh
- Have a Nice Life - Defenestration Song Have a Nice Life is Tim Macuga and Dan Barrett. They made this music. It's great. Defenstration Song is off What Happened Next Was Worse, one of two discs making up Voids. Go buy the double album Deathconsciousness at
- watchmen comedian death fight scene unforgettable watchmen comedian death fight scene unforgettable Help me turn this video VIRAL!!!!!! Forward it to as many friends, coworkers, lovers, etc as possible.
- Defenestrate - The Light of Dawn Redux - 1 of 2 Hey everyone. Well, this is it. The effective culmination of my WoW career. You'd think I'd have more to say here, but I really hope the video speaks for itself. I had to recreate it from scratch a couple of times because frankly, I was really unhappy with my first attempt. What I've ended with, I feel, is one of my greatest videos and a great way to end Wrath of the Lich King. I won't take a long time to say what happened to Juice. Suffice to say that during early ICC days, certain events took place that the guild was unable to recover from. The original spirit that made Ninja Juice such a fun place to be was gone and I had no reason to linger. Fortunately, I've found a great new crew of people with Defenestrate and have been raiding with them for several months, the result of which is this video. I had to split this video in to two parts to accomodate YouTube, but I hope it doesn't affect the feel of the video too much. I tried to make it in as innocuous a place as possible. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy. Sorry to disappoint, but there likely won't be a Halion video. The fight is straight forward and would hardly make for interesting entertainment as a video.
- Defenestrate-Bedroom Eyes Bedroom Eyes performed by Defenestrate
- "Defenestration - The Czech Way of Death" Timetraveler's photos around Prague, Czech Republic Preview of Timetraveler'sblog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Prague, Czech Republic Entry Title: "Defenestration - The Czech Way of Death" Entry: "I always thought the word was just a nifty addition to the old vocabulary. Defenestration....tossing something out of the window. Well, the Czechs have made something of a cottage industry of defenestration.....paper, wood, trash, night soil and, well, er....people. Nothing like ridding your society of the flotsam of life. Open the window and toss them out. I had heard of the famous Defenestration of Prague at the beginning of the Thirty Years War, but it turns out that there have been at least three major political executions or attempted executions over the centuries that have employed this unique method of dispatching inconvenient or unpopular leaders. Defenestration #1: In the wake of proto-Protestant preacher Jan Hus' execution by the Council of Constance in the Spring of 1415, his Czech followers grew in numbers and determination. In fact, the Hussite movement began to exhibit nationalist as well as religious overtones. Resentment at outsiders, especially Germans, and Catholics in general swept Bohemia. Over the next few years tensions in Prague got so heated up that on July 30, 1419, several hundred really irritated nobles stormed the Nova Mesto Town Hall, seized the Mayor and his councilors and ...
- Defenestration - Nothing Lasts Defenestration was Tyson Meade's pre-Chainsaw Kittens band with Todd Walker. Nothing Lasts is from their 1984 album "Defenestration".
- Defenestrated A response to EasyRaouls video
- The Third Defenestration Defenestration; tossing someone from a window, in order to do bodily harm. "The Third Defenestration" is an attempt at compressing the film noir genre into a seven minute short. The story revolves around the gangster Humphrey Hawks, his assassination of the mafia boss Michael Santino and the aftermath, when Michael's brother Fredo seeks to avenge his fallen brother. Humphrey's girl Lauren Hayworth is present throughout the film, leaving the audience to wonder where her allegiance really lies... The cast, in order of appearance: R. Scott Williams as Humphrey Hawks Jared Doreck as Tommy Jones Lily Chu as Lauren Hayworth Reza A. Khan as Jirî Ricardo P. Silva as Pavel Pavol Greco as Honza and Curtis Matthew as Fredo Santino The breath taking defenestration stunt was performed by Reza A. Khan. "The Third Defenestration" was made at the end of a four week Summer course at Prague Film School. The film was Jørgen Egner Granerud's project, and it was written, directed and edited by him. His crew was comprised of the following fellow students: Stephanie Surach, assistant director. Lukas Dolgner, cinematographer. Gabriel Calderwood, gaffer. Duarte Lima, sound. A special thanks goes to Prague Film School staff members Isaac Trujillo and Steve Reverand, for their help with lights and additional sound effects.
- Defenestration - Stitch Music Video for Defenestration's Stitch off the 2001 album One Inch God
- Defenestration The piece "Defenestration" is about seven baby birds that fell to their death at Na Čečeličce Street in Prague, Czech Republic on June 6th, 2010, and the act of discarding something with the assumption that it will make things better. "Defenestration" was made by multimedia artist, Amia Yokoyama. She specializes in stop-motion and the art of making inanimate objects and unrealized fantasies come to life.
- The Omen (Dead Scene) Check my new channel and suscribe:
- Defenestration - In (2001)
- The Defenestration of Prague The Defenestration of Prague happened in 1618. This is an "educational video" for my AP European History Class.
- TV...Out the window! what happens when a Turkish TV is thrown out of a window
- Defenestration Mar 5 2010 ReDefenestrate with Brian Goggin and John Law four stories up the side of the Hugo Hotel, as 2D furniture sticks on our walls and minds...More at /
- Defenestration Mar 9 1997 (pt 2) Find out more at /
- Funny James Bond Clip Funny clip taken from Diamonds are Forever
- Cryptopsy - Defenestration + Drum Solo (Live in Halifax) Cryptopsy, performing "Defenestration" with a drum solo courtesy of Flo Mounier, live on July 24th, 2004, at the Maritime Metalfest in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Recording Defenestrate Me and my brothers/bandmates filming a recording session. Check us out here:
- Throwing stuff out the window just throwing out some old CRAP
- Defenestration Left of Center's fun with vocabulary. todays word Defenestration
- Defenestration Mar 9 1997 (pt 1) Find out more at /
- Cryptopsy - Defenestration on Bass Done by ear. I just got some new strings and a sansamp bass driver, so i had to do some Cryptopsy! Peep my solo project here:
- Vomit Remnants - Defenestration & Slit your Guts this is a pretty ***in' awesome cover of defenestration! .. they do it better then C-topsy does live ... they have the cool bass line live ..
- Merriam-Webster Ask the Editor - Defenestration The fascinating story behind many people's favorite word. See more videos at www.merriam-
- Defenestration by Cryptopsy The first song off of Cryptopsy's first full length CD. [Lyrics by Lord Worm] Oh what a gal! She seems such a perfect victim: This I can tell, for if beauty by guilt, she's guilty Ordinarily, I'd not wish to frighten her or hurt her, But such beauty inspires one to give the gift of murder She's the kind of girl you want to run up and tackle through a window some floors up and spatter you both to hell Come and get it; your stuffed bunny's at the window, But not that far out... Reach little one! Reach!... [ Defenestration Lyrics on ]
- Death by Defenestration A music video for The Grids. Watch and Listen.
- HotForWords - Defenestration all the way!!!!! Follow me on TWITTER HERE Join me on FACEBOOK HERE to request words. Let's look at the word defenestrate - defenestration. You want to have some more room on your computer defenestrate some files. You want to get rid of Windows on your Mac, defenestrate it. In computer speak, the word defenestrate means to clear something off your hard drive or off your screen, but what does the word actually mean? Something much more sinister. The word was coined in 1618 in Bohemia... When some Protestant nobles threw two Catholic governors out the 3rd story window of Prague Castle. Sending them over 30 meters down. The incident sparked the 30 years war. One of the worst wars in European history. I hear...Anyway, they referred to the act as defenestration. De,meaning out of in Latin, and fenestra which means window. If you're wondering what happened to the two governors, believe it or not, they survived. The Catholics claimed it was divine intervention from Angels. But the Protestants said they survived because they fell directly into a huge pile of manure. Gross. Anyhow, that's where the word defenestration comes from. From a couple of Bohemians who smell like manure. Hmmmm...sounds kind of like my boyfriends actually! Bye-bye my dear students, be good!
- Defenestration of Prague
- The Animated Dictionary Defines "Defenestrate" Professor Lex Wordsworth and his faithful human guinea pig Gus define the word "defenestrate" (to throw something through a window) in explicit detail. Check out more stupidity at
- JAN ŽIŽKA (1955) - The First Prague Defenestration 1419: The atmosphere in Prague after Hus' death is very tense. Several rebels are prisoned and radical priest Jan Želivský leads large masses of people to the New Town's council house occupied by hatred councillors, where the prisoners are kept. The councillors refuse demands lodged by Želivský and several people are killed by stones thrown from windows. This act provokes ennoyance and leads to an overt uprising: the gate of the council house is broken and the councillors are thrown out of windows and killed (the so-called First Prague defenestration). When the king hears about this event, he is enormously upset and dies of heart failure. NOTE: The video (and many others) can be ordered from www.bontonland.cz (Email: email@example.com)
- Cryptopsy - Defenestration live 95 old live video of cryptopsy with lord worm in regina, canada
- cryptopsy-Defenestration Mike DiSalvo : vocals Jon Levasseur : lead and rhythm guitars Alex Auburn : rhythm and lead guitars, vocals Eric Langlois : bass Flo Mounier : drums, vocals Live in japan
- Cryptopsy - Defenstration Live in Worcester with Mike DiSalvo
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about defenestration
“Ken's Blog. Because the future has just started " A glass of water. Perfect shoes " Defenestration. Unthinkingly I used a word today that a colleague had never heard of, and that got the two of us talking on the subject of words that are in the language but are rarely used”
— Defenestration " Ken's Blog,
“Robert Loves Blog on Linux, Technology, Economics, and Wolves A blog on economics, technology, and wolves. Sunday, December 3, 2006. Defenestration. In Prague. Dear learned scholars of the Coaches and the Harris Interactive Poll: LBJ introduced his so-called Great Society at the University of Michigan”
— Robert Love: Defenestration,
“In 1997 with an NEA grant and over 100 volunteers it was Brian Goggin who created this site-specific sculptural mural called Defenestration. name on a commemorative plaque mounted on the Defenestration building and you will be awarded a certificate”
— Operation Restore Defenestration – DUST & ILLUSIONS,
“Defenestration – Wacky Word Wednesday. It's that time again! We're taking a quick break to Broken Secrets, the blog about interesting things you don't”
— Defenestration – Wacky Word Wednesday " T for Translation,
“One Response to "Defenestration" 1 The Zik 21 May 2008 @ 5:51 pm. Have GojiSoft Blog. . Linux or Windows. mang0.net. My Manhood Blog. My way in life”
— Rizal Almashoor's Blog " Blog Archive " Defenestration,
“The Free Dictionary forum In 1419, a mob of Czech Hussites stormed the town hall of Prague and killed several members of the town council by throwing them out of a window—an act known as "defenestration." Spurred by discontent at the inequality between the peasants and”
— The First Defenestration of Prague (1419) - This Day in,
“Old Stuff. Old Blog. Pre'07 Archives. Archives By Title. Music and Video Defenestration. Sunday, March 2, 2008. The window fitters are in tomorrow to replace six”
— Defenestration - Main - The Power of Blog - Mike Power's Website,
“that there will be a lot of links to this post from OTN forum users. This is my blog, and not Luminex's. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by Luminex and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Luminex. Technology Defenestration is powered by WordPress with”
— Technology Defenestration " Blog Archive " Upgradation,
“I saw your blog, O Great Helmsman, on my defenestration at the Sun chain. Much appreciate your gracious thoughts and goods words. I am flooded by angry Sun readers who say they will stop reading its newspapers. I am re-directing them to your excellent site, so expect some visitors”
— Neocon Defenestration " Blog,