- . Related Searches: Criminal Negligence. Criminal Law. Medical Negligence. Medical Law Cases. Welcome to. . Related Searches. — “ | Criminal Negligence | Criminal Law | Medical”,
- The P.W.T. defence module is a defense measure that launches Pulse Wave Tor***s against an incoming retaliation ship (an alien Dreadnought) While the increase in power over the Sonic Defences is proportional to the increase in initial cost, maintenance is only marginally more expensive. — “P.W.T. Defences - UFOpaedia”,
- "Tehran is one the rare capitals of the world which has been equipped with a defence system against advanced cruise missiles," said Amir-Ali Hajizadeh, the Revolutionary Guards aerospace division chief, quoted by Fars and Mehr news agencies. — “Tehran has Defences Against Cruise Missiles: Iran Asharq”,
- Israel is better equipped to handle any Iraqi counter-attack than it was in the Gulf war the army chief, Moshe Yaalon, assured Israelis yesterday. Israeli missile defences beefed up. — “Israeli missile defences beefed up | World news | The Guardian”,
- The first part deals with the ground defences and the second part, which will appear in the next issue of the Bulletin, covers air defences) Responsibility for defence rested mainly with the army and the RAF. The army undertook the construction of static defences at all vulnerable areas in. — “Caithness CWS - Caithness Field Club - Annual Bulletins”,
- Free DEFENCES Related p>Sister projects (more) Word definitions from Wiktionary defences defence Nurembe. — “DEFENCES Related Articles p>Sister projects (more) Word”,
- The aim of the European EggDefence project (1) was to improve the natural defences of hen eggs. The project was coordinated by the INRA Research Centre in Tours, France (2), in partnership with several European and Canadian teams. Its aim was. — “INRA - Natural defences of the egg”, international.inra.fr
- NATO to give Estonia cyber defences. 10:29 15 May 2008 by New Scientist Staff and Reuters Seven NATO nations yesterday backed a new cyber defence centre in Estonia, the ex-Soviet state which last year faced weeks of. — “NATO to give Estonia cyber defences - tech - 15 May 2008”,
- 1. A mythotical serpent that could bring death with a breath or a glance. Its hissing could drive all other serpents away. 2. Any of the various tr. — “Urban Dictionary: defences”,
- Results for the tag, defences. Find the latest news and information on defences from and the web. — “defences | Tags | ”,
- Instead of a supposedly impenetrable defensive line, such fortifications emphasized defence in depth, so that as defenders were forced to pull back or were overrun, the lines of defenders behind them could take over the defence. Mobile defenses could be had underwater, too, in the form of nuclear. — “Fortification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- defence of superior orders, but in recent years, it has expanded to include other grounds for the defence of duress has received an increasing amount of attention, as did the defence of. — “DEFENCES IN INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL LAW”,
- Using a vehicle without insurance - defences. Using your employer's vehicle. A statutory defence is provided by section 143(3) RTA in relation to a driver who unwittingly drives his employer's uninsured vehicle. You were not on a road or public place. — “Using a vehicle without insurance - defences - Driving Law”, driving-
- By mid-1916 the Germans had two positions dug on the Somme and a third in active preparation, and by 1917 their defences were even more sophisticated. after the D‐Day landing, the defenses of the bocage (hedgerow) countryside slowed down. — “trench warfare: Definition from ”,
- Gibraltar defences is part of the Tentative List in order to qualify for inclusion in the World Heritage List. Gibraltar defences. This site is part of the Tentative list of: UK. News and links: © WHS 1997-2010. — “Gibraltar defences - World Heritage Site - Pictures, info and”,
- Most of the defences of the Solent, the waterway between the Isle of Wight and the mainland, were built to protect Portsmouth naval dockyard, probably the most important naval site in Britain. The town and dockyard defences have been extended over hundreds of. — “Fortress UK - Solent Defences”,
- ELEMENTS OF DEFAMATION ACTIONS AND DEFENCES. 1. Introduction: The law of defamation seeks to balance two opposing interests: on the one hand there is freedom of speech; on the other, the importance of reputation. In a cybersociety or wired world,. — “Defences”,
- Taken from the same place as my previous shot. F11 for 200 seconds at ISO 350 with ten stop B&W filter and Lee 0.9ND soft grad. People have been asking where it was taken from. The location is Torness Power Station in. — “Defences | Flickr - Photo Sharing!”,
- Vintage Poster - Topographical map of the approaches and defences of Knoxville E. Tennessee shewing the positions occupied by the United States Confederate forces during the siege Surveyed by direction of Capt. O. M. Poe Chf. Engr. Dept. of the. — “Vintage Posters - Topographical map of the approaches and”,
- German Defences in Italy in World War II. Short. In 1943, Hitler ordered his forces to Italy to protect the Third Reich's "soft underbelly." But after the Allied landings in Salerno, the Germans were forced to fight a series of rear guard actions. — “German Defences in Italy in World War II”,
- First, contrary to brief statements by the NSW Court of Appeal, the Australian common law does allow defences for truth in relation to some types of meaning that differ from those pleaded by plaintiffs. These defences are now available nationwide under the uniform law. — “Kenyon, Andrew --- "Perfecting Polly Peck: Defences of Truth”, austlii.edu.au
- Affirmative defences, EU Law and the Human Rights Act 1998. READ THE FOLLOWING EXTRACTS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. Generally speaking what is the nature of the defences that deal with capacity, those that deal with negation, those that deal with affirming and the role of EU and Human Rights law?. — “Defences”, privatewww.es***
- Defences cartoons from the CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics. — “Defences Cartoons and Comics”,
related videos for defences
- Lines Of Defence - Erosion 'Lines of Defence', when installed on 15th January 2005, consisted of 38 flags in five lines, each one meter apart, positioned on the eroding cliffs 60 m. south of Martello Tower W, East Lane, Bawdsey, Suffolk. Letters on the flags spelled out SUBMISSION IS ADVANCING AT A FRIGHTFUL SPEED, a text sourced by Simon Frazer for its reference to climate change and the essentially fearful reaction which prompts people to go to war. A camera was positioned at Martello Tower W, looking south towards the harbours of Felixstowe and Harwich. The tower is less than 10 m. away from the cliff's edge and is the focus of a local campaign to fund sea defences. The camera recorded the progress of the work by taking one image every 15 minutes from 15th January 2005 to 15th January 2006. The final flag fell from the cliff on 16th September 2005; making the loss of land 14 metres in the first 8 months of 2005. At this point along the coast a total of 17 metres eroded in one full year. To mark this spot one white flag was placed 17 metres from the cliff's edge on 6th January 2006. Images by courtesy of /bawdseyth.html Edited by Eddy Wilde Music, Murray Gold - Doomsday / Stephen Fretwell - Run
- How to Box - A Southpaw's Slick Defence - The Lead Outside Parry - For all you southpaws out there, this is a slick little defence that will add a deadly variety to your work when commanding the ring against an orthodox. You can open up a world of counter punching opportunity by prising open the defence and 'unleashing hell' in the form of deadly power shot attacks! If you want to get really flash, you can parry and strike with the same hand...this is for the 'pugilistic professors' out there, Floyd Mayweather eat your heart out! The reason that I'm emphasising the benefits of this defence is that quite simply you can force an orthodox jab off to your left and what you are left with is an incredible field of opportunity right through the centre of a gaping defence! Sheer bliss!!!! Now, before all of you orthodox fighters start to feel neglected, don't! This defence will not only assist in overcoming those 'right hand crazy' orthodox opponents that you may sometimes meet, but if you want to truly understand how to box against a top performing southpaw, you'll absolutely need to have the full complement of lead hand defences including the lead hand block and the lead hand inside parry. Why is this? Because a good southpaw will constantly launch attacks down your left hand channel (often in the form of multiple southpaw jabs), so if you have no idea how to defend effectively and provide yourself the platform to launch damaging counter attacks, then you might as well forget victory! Additionally, you can bet your last ...
- Pakistani Airforce Defence System Jf17 Thunders Indian Media Pakistani Air force Dfense System Jf17 Thunders Indian Media Indian Air force army air forces missile and other thing its a big achievement for Pakistan. Thank to China to Support Pakistan as a True Friend America Russia Israel India France are the enemy of Pakistan NDTV AajTak Zeenews TImesnow...
- Weird Nature 4 Devious Defences 2/2 Discover a creature that employs glue-guns as weapons, a fish that slashes with a chainsaw and a spider that lassos its prey with a swinging blob of glue. This exploration of strange animal behaviour reveals the many inventive ways animals catch prey. Meet a fish that targets its prey using its mouth as a water-pistol, a shrimp that stuns its prey with sound and a lemur with an ET-like finger that taps for a meal. There is also a frogfish whose mouth moves faster than its prey can see, a snake with a tail that acts as a maggot-like lure and an eagle that has found a novel way to break into its meal. There is even a mantis shrimp with a knockout punch that reaches the speed of a bullet and a stoat that uses hypnosis.
- spring tides batter sea defences in guyana an unusually high water level is currently being experienced in guyana, and the caribbean. our sea defences are on the brink of failure..... spring tide is usually high but this is very , very high, the waves are flowing clean over the wall, clearing it by an easy 2 feet.
- KOBE VS ZONE DEFENCE kobe and his unstopable mentality compared to the older days isolations and todays zone defenses kobe is better than jordan because jordan had week defences on him and almost no double teams kobe gets both of them every game. comment and rate and subscribe!!
- Realistic Knife Defence Training Pressure Testing Knife defences
- Tiryns Mycenaean Citadel, Greece, View of the Defences This is a view of the citadel at Tiryns in Greece, once part of the Mycenaean civilization, taken from the north. The site went through many phases but its massive Cyclopean walls belong to the 13th century BC. This is of particular interest to students taking Unit CC1 (Entry Code F381) Archaeology of the Classical World in OCRs AS-Level Classical Civilization course.
- Narcissistic Defences and Personality Narcissism is fundamentally an evolved version of the psychological defence mechanism known as splitting. The narcissist does not regard people, situations, entities (political parties, countries, races, his workplace) as a compound of good and bad elements. He is an "all or nothing" primitive "machine" (a common metaphor among narcissists). He either idealises his objects or devalues them. At any given time, the objects are either all good or all bad. The bad attributes are always projected, displaced, or otherwise externalised. The good ones are internalised in order to support the inflated ("grandiose") self-concepts of the narcissist and his grandiose fantasies and to avoid the pain of deflation and disillusionment. The narcissist's earnestness and his (apparent) sincerity make people wonder whether he is simply detached from reality, unable to appraise it properly or willingly and knowingly distorts reality and reinterprets it, subjecting it to his self-imposed censorship. The truth is somewhere in between: the narcissist is dimly aware of the implausibility of his own constructions. He has not lost touch with reality. He is just less scrupulous in remoulding it and in ignoring its uncomfortable angles. (From thebook "Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited" by Sam Vaknin - Click on this link to purchase the print book, or 16 e-books, or 2 DVDs with 12 hours of video lectures on narcissists, psychopaths, and abuse in relationships: www.narcissistic-
- DVD : TOTALITY : (NOGI) JIU- JITSU Attacks & Defences INSTR TOTALITY is a collection of NoGi attacks and defense from various positions from the world most successful Jiu Jitsu website, Submissions 101. Note : For those not familiar with the arts of grappling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Jiu Jitsu, Gi = Uniform. Many claim this style of fighting won't work without "GI", let Sensei Ari show you how they REALLY work !!! Now, with over 50 techniques and 2 hours of video, TOTALITY is here. Menu sample : ATTACKS Americana Anaconda Arm Bar Counter to Kimura Baby Arm Compressor Gogoplata from Rubber Guard Mir Lock Monoplata Pentagram Peruvian Neck Tie Silverado The Tepee And many more.... DEFENCES : Arm Bar Escape Asylum Ezekiel Defense Godfather Jailbreak Lockdown No Hand Pass North South Escape Pisa Scarf Hold Escape Triangle Escape Von Flue Choke And many more.... Pick and watch any moves you like , Anytime ! Everything arranged in alphabetical order, with complete Menu.
- The Ancient World in London - London's Defences (9/25) ( heritage- ) Jamie Hobbis takes a trip through the Thames Estuary and sees the various defences in London's history. Leaving from Whitstable and going to see the Redsand Towers, which were used as aerial attack posts during World War Two and would later be used as a base for pirate radio stations. Jamie's boat trip then takes him through London's defence against Mother Nature - the Thames Barrier which is there to prevent flooding. Finally, he goes to see the White Tower of the Tower of London, and learn how its structural dominance over the city set out its power.
- Horrible Histories- Nasty Knights- Castle Defences A brilliant sketch from the HH team (Series 3) about what knights had to face if they wanted to break into a castle..
- Dutch Water Defence 1 / 2 The Dutch Water Line (Dutch: Hollandsche Waterlinie) was a series of water based defences conceived by Maurice of Nassau in the early 17th century, and realised by his half brother Frederick Henry. Combined with natural bodies of water, it could be used to transform the economic heartland of the Dutch Republic almost into an island. RoccProduction.. Early in the Eighty Years' War of Independence against Spain the Dutch had realized that flooding low lying areas formed an excellent defence against enemy troops, as was demonstrated, for example, during the siege of Leiden, 1574. In the latter half of the war when the economic heartland of the Dutch Republic (ie the province of Holland) had been freed of Spanish troops. Maurice of Orange Nassau planned to protect it with a line of flooded land protected by fortresses that ran from the Zuiderzee (present IJsselmeer) down to the river Waal. In 1629 prince Frederick Henry started the execution of the plan. Sluices were constructed in dikes and forts and fortified towns were created at strategic points along the line with guns covering especially the dikes that traversed the water line. The water level in the flooded areas was carefully maintained to a level deep enough to make an advance on foot precarious and shallow enough to rule out effective use of boats (other than the flat bottomed gun barges used by the Dutch defenders). Under the water level additional obstacles like ditches, trous de loup and later barbed wire and ...
- Coastal Defences A GeoJennings Adventure: Coastal defences
- Dutch Water Defence 2 / 2 The Dutch Water Line (Dutch: Hollandsche Waterlinie) was a series of water based defences conceived by Maurice of Nassau in the early 17th century, and realised by his half brother Frederick Henry. Combined with natural bodies of water, it could be used to transform the economic heartland of the Dutch Republic almost into an island. RoccProduction.. Early in the Eighty Years' War of Independence against Spain the Dutch had realized that flooding low lying areas formed an excellent defence against enemy troops, as was demonstrated, for example, during the siege of Leiden, 1574. In the latter half of the war when the economic heartland of the Dutch Republic (ie the province of Holland) had been freed of Spanish troops. Maurice of Orange Nassau planned to protect it with a line of flooded land protected by fortresses that ran from the Zuiderzee (present IJsselmeer) down to the river Waal. In 1629 prince Frederick Henry started the execution of the plan. Sluices were constructed in dikes and forts and fortified towns were created at strategic points along the line with guns covering especially the dikes that traversed the water line. The water level in the flooded areas was carefully maintained to a level deep enough to make an advance on foot precarious and shallow enough to rule out effective use of boats (other than the flat bottomed gun barges used by the Dutch defenders). Under the water level additional obstacles like ditches, trous de loup and later barbed wire and ...
- Alabama builds oil defences Work is under way in the United States to protect the coastline and minimise losses amid fears that the oil slick following an explosion at an offshore rig might hit the shore. At Dauphin island, off the state of Alabama, a sand wall is being built on the beach to protect homes and roads. Al Jazeera's Rob Reynolds reports from the island, where just about everyone makes their living from the sea.
- Baseball bat defences : Ricky manetta : mma krav maga Base ball bat defences from the best selling iphone app ( pocket mma krav maga ). Mixed martial arts, krav maga. Base ball bat defense,Unarmed combat,self defence,grappling,dirty boxing,premptive striking.
- Reconstruction of sea defences in Japan after the March 2011 tsunami Video of how the sea defences are being rebuilt in Japan after the March 2011 tsunami
- Howto Magicka (1) - Self-Defences Subscribe for more tutorials and machinima. Buy Magicka on Steam: Complete Pack (with all DLCs included): SanitySlayer, the wise green wizard with a pointy hat teaches youngsters how to battle as a wizard. Today, we will be going through the basic self-defence shields that any wizard should know. You must learn from my wise words of wisedom because as you probably already know... Sometimes, wizards don't get alone
- Kubotan stick of pain womans self defence Master Angelo showing Emma self defence and paying for it!!
- Anti-Bacterial Defences
- Chess opening lesson on Dutch Stonewall defence against 1.d4 inc. themes + tactics This video explores thematic moves in the modern Dutch Stonewall defence. The Stonewall formation is reached with pawns on c6/d5/e6/f5, with Bd6, and Knights on f6 + d7. Black re-positions the f6 Knight to e4 and, after castling 0-0, lifts the Rook with Rf6 to h3, intending Bxh2 and Qh5!! To avoid anti-Dutch lines and gambits, and to let White show their opening plans, f5 is not played until move 5.
- No US defence shields for Poles and Czechs - 17 Sept 09 The Polish and Czech governments have been reacting to the US announcement that they will no longer be placing missile defences in their nations. Both nations have said that they will maintain close ties with Washington, but the move will still have political and strategic implications. Al Jazeera's Alan Fisher reports from Warsaw.
- BASIC SELF-DEFENCE BASIC SELF-DEFENCE BY KRISTIAN BENAC & DAVOR OSTRIC
- Wave pummels Japan's tsunami defences Protected by one of Japan's largest tsunami-resistant barriers, people in the small fishing village of Taro never doubted their safety behind its gigantic sea wall. But faced with the giant 10-metre wave triggered by the March 11 quake, even the most well-prepared communities quickly discovered they were not prepared enough.Duration: 02:11
- Grabber digger building Sea Defences at Felixstowe
- "Lines of Defence" (High Def) 'Lines of Defence' (by Bettina Furnée) when installed on 15th January 2005, consisted of 38 flags in five lines, each one metre apart, positioned on the eroding cliffs 60 m. south of Martello Tower W, East Lane, Bawdsey, Suffolk. Letters on the flags spelled out SUBMISSION IS ADVANCING AT A FRIGHTFUL SPEED, a text sourced by Simon Frazer for its reference to climate change and the essentially fearful reaction which prompts people to go to war. A camera was positioned at Martello Tower W, looking south towards the harbours of Felixstowe and Harwich. The tower is less than 10 m. away from the cliff's edge and is the focus of a local campaign to fund sea defences. The camera recorded the progress of the work by taking one image every 15 minutes from 15th January 2005 to 15th January 2006. The final flag fell from the cliff on 16th September 2005; making the loss of land 14 metres in the first 8 months of 2005. At this point along the coast a total of 17 metres eroded in one full year. To mark this spot one white flag was placed 17 metres from the cliff's edge on 6th January 2006. Final 30 minute film: Main site and archive: Camera and technical: www.2ne1.com
- Russia strengthens India's defences India has become the sixth country in the world to build a nuclear-powered submarine capable of firing ballistic missiles. Moscow played a key role in the construction of the current sub, and has agreed to lease another.
- Nice Vintage Cold War Scare Film From loony toon 1950's USA.I love these old black and white news clips . The McCarthy era was very special. Everyone was a communist.
- Winter Defence - The 1/6th World of Kampfgruppe von Abt Here's another 1/6th scale scene we setup depicting the German Army not just fighting the enemy but actually fighting a fiercer battle against the elements. As the cold weather starts to take hold the battle weary troops build their defences and prepare as best they can for what ever strikes next - Enjoy.
- Groin Kick Defence Nam Yang UK Chief Instructor Iain Armstrong demonstrates some basic defences against a groin kick, using the Tiger Crane theory of side for straight, straight for side.
- Impact Jujitsu - grab defence Some simple defences to collar and wrist grabs
- Orb defence wave 87 to 99 IMPORTANT NOTE: IRONO ACHIEVED (5/5 orbs) Please check the video added in the comment section. Attempt to get irono achievement (Pass wave 99 with all your orbs intact) which failed because of the boss itself ;( Note: I'm clearly doing better thoses times, maxing very high scores as well as being able to place enomous amount of beam blasts level 5 (up to 20 in my last game) and those annoying flybos doesn't get anymore past my defences :D Orb defence is a game made by Jagex () and hosted on their Funorb Website () I do not own anything shown in this video and made this for entertainment only.
- Stronghold 2 - Chapter 7 (Good) - Defences of the Abbey This is the briefing FMV shown before you start playing Chapter 7 (Defences of the Abbey) in Stronghold 2.
- Norfolk Uncovered: Wartime Relics: Happisburgh Coastal Defences (Part 2) Norfolk Uncovered is a series of short documentaries about the less-known and less-obvious relics and ruins of the county of Norfolk, in the United Kingdom. This episode focuses on the remains of 2 important sites in Happisburgh which helped defend us from the enemy during the Second World War. Part 2 takes a closer look at Happisburgh's Emergency Coastal Gun Battery. Join our un-named team of Urban Explorers, bringing you footage from the site in its current condition. Narrated By: Mike Richmond, with additional narration by Chris Richmond. Norfolk Uncovered is filmed on a very small budget, and we make do with the equipment available, so please enjoy and make the most of what you see... Some of the featured sites may not be here in the future... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE NOW to recieve the updates on when each episode appears online!
- BBC Weird Nature (4-6) - Devious Defences Send subtitles to brauliobo at gmail dot com An astonishing exploration of nature's strangest behaviour. From cartwheeling caterpillars to acrobatic skunks, nature reveals its wondrous, spectacular and undoudtedly bizarre side. In six engrossing episodes, many natural oddities of animal behaviour are explored, interpreted and filmed in exquisite detail. Using a unique presentation that combines elements of drama and special effects to explaing each amazong subject, Weird Nature delves deep into the every day lives of living things to reveal that the bizarre is commonplace in the natural world. This complete series includes the following episodes: Marvellous Motion Bizarre Breeding Fantastic Feeding Devious Defences Puzzling Partners Peculiar Potions
- Wing Chun Knife Defences Some basic Wing Chun Knife defences, demonstrated by Sifu Brian Desir and some other members of East Anglia Wing Chun Athletic.
- Specialist Sound feat. Katie B. - Drop your defences (HQ) High Quality
- To-Shin Do Wall and Chair Defences Mr Dale Hesketh demonstrates some basic techniques for defending oneself whilst sitting or near a wall. For more info on To-Shin Do go to: and There are To-Shin Do dojo all over the world, our dojo is in the Wirral/Liverpool area of the UK but there are also Dojo in Edinburgh and Milton Keynes where you can train. --DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THE TECHNIQUES SHOWN IN THE VIDEO WITHOUT THE SUPERVISION OF A QUALIFIED SKH TO-SHIN DO INSTRUCTOR!-- There are more videos in the works, but feel free to comment on anything you want to see next. ALSO: THE QUALITY ON THIS VIDEO IS QUITE HIGH SO BE SURE TO CLICK "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY", YOU MAY EVEN BE ABLE TO WATCH FULL-SCREEN DEPENDING ON HOW YOUTUBE HAS COMPRESSED IT. SONGS FEAURED: Opening song: Japanese Meditation Flute (That's all the title says...) 1st song: Asian Temptaion - Nemesis Theory 2nd song: Chaoz Japan - Paragon X9 3rd song: Choaz Fantasy - Paragon X9
- Hiva pe 'i langi - Tonga Defence Services Band
- Let's Play Magicka - Chapter 6 - Choose Defences Wisely! Here is the next chapter of my Magicka play through. Thanks again to all those who suggested this game... great fun!
- Fran Merida Francisco Merida Perez, following in the footsteps of Cesc Fabregas, from the Nou Camp the home of Barcelona to London and Arsenal. Many comparisons have been made of the 19 year old with Cesc not only in the way they both decided to leave the youth system of Barcelona to Arsenal, but also...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about defences
“Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) Hafiz al-Tahir, Human psychic warrior 5/war mind 10 (both from the Expanded Psionics Handbook) Feats: Cleave, Deflective Armour (RoS), Exoti”
— Fun With Psionic Defences - Games-General-Discussions - General,
“Click On Post Headline To Read Full Blog Post. Defences Why You Should Eat Rice. Published by James Frankie on Return from Defences Why You Should Eat Rice to Natural Blog”
— Defences Why You Should Eat Rice at Natural Remedies For You, natural-remedies-for-
“Our Blog. 25/11/2010 09:00 Police turn cameras back on as speeding increases 400% 12/11 Welcome to the Driving Defences Blog. 25/11/2010 09:00. Police turn cameras back on as”
— Driving Defences - Blog,
“Re: Base Defences. Argroww already suggested motion sensors a few posts ago, but some of Re: Base Defences. Huh I never quite thought of it like that Gazz, though I think trying”
— Base Defences | Xenonauts Forum,
“A. Defences of Scapa. Surely it would be better to have a conference as I suggested and Free blog | Create a blog | Free forum support | Free forum”
— gbqv3 - Blog The first blog : A. Defences of, gbqv3
“Blog > Posts Tagged coastal defences' Posts Tagged coastal defences' Tags: breakwater construction, coastal defences, olympic games, osprey quay, portland,”
— Coastal Defences | FJB Hotels Blog,
“We got a note about a blog entry regarding the area, and in particular, the wartime defences, which are now being 'removed' by nature: The tyres in the blog post pic certainly look the part for running on sand, without merely burying themselves”
— East Lothian Beach Defences - SeSco,
“Rob Smyth: From the creators of catenaccio to the Arsenal Back Four, here are half a dozen unbreachable rearguards Blog home. The Joy of Six: Great defences. From the creators of catenaccio to the Arsenal Back Four, Rob Smyth selects half a dozen unbreachable rearguards. Tweet this”
— Football: Joy of Six: Rob Smyth picks the greatest defences,
“Gaming Club in Co.Donegal Ireland! Low Orbit Defences. Welcome to [bThe Northwest Warriors[/b]. We hope you enjoy your visit. You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If”
— Low Orbit Defences, s1