- Definition of defectively from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of defectively. Pronunciation of defectively. Definition of the word defectively. Origin of the word defectively. — “defectively - Definition of defectively at ”,
- Southeast Texas Record | Southeast Texas Court News | Litigation-- Class Action, Asbestos, Medical Malpractice News Quadriplegic's suit against GM alleges Camaro defectively designed. — “Quadriplegic's suit against GM alleges Camaro defectively”,
- Definition of defectively in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of defectively. Pronunciation of defectively. Translations of defectively. defectively synonyms, defectively antonyms. Information about defectively in the free online English. — “defectively - definition of defectively by the Free Online”,
- A lawsuit has been filed alleging that the DePuy ASR hip replacement was defectively designed and that DePuy did not timely warn surgeons and patients of the high failure rate of the device. — “One of the First DePuy ASR Hip Replacement Lawsuit Filed in”,
- Appellants Karen Kokins and the City of Westminster sued Teleflex in this products liability action. The jury returned a verdict for Teleflex. Teleflex, the maker and seller of the steering cable, alleging, inter alia, that the cable was defectively designed and unreasonably dangerous. — “Karen Kokins v. Teleflex, Inc”,
- Keating, O'Gara Attorney Doug Peterson Files Tort Claim for Defectively Designed Roundabout in Southwest Lincoln Doug Peterson Files Tort Claim for Defectively Designed Roundabout in Southwest Lincoln. — “Keating, O'Gara Attorney Doug Peterson Files Tort Claim for”,
- A rhyming dictionary, thesaurus, spell checker, and word finding tool for poets, writers, musicians, and language enthusiasts. Example: "This machine functions only defectively". — “RhymeZone”,
- Premises Liability for Defectively Designed Convenience Store Restroom; $140,000.00 settlement Products Liability/Defectively Designed fan guard on air compressor $280,000.00Settlement. — “Lake Charles Personal Injury Attorneys | Louisiana Jones Act”, broussard-
- Defendant-appellants argued that (1) the defectively executed mortgage was not entitled to record; (2) mortgage lien priority in Ohio is On the other hand, do I agree with the notion that a defectively acknowledged mortgage should be treated as unrecorded?. — “DD 9/7/05 Technical Notarial Errors Foils Record Priority”, dirt.umkc.edu
- Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints. — “Bleeding-Defectively on deviantART”, bleeding-
- liibulletin-ny summary - Issue: Whether, based upon the plaintiff's submission on a motion to preclude, she was properly barred from presenting to a jury her claim that the bus was defectively designed by Thomas because it did not incorporate an. — “liibulletin: Scarangella v. Thomas Built Buses, Inc. v”, law.cornell.edu
- Definition of defectively in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is defectively? Meaning of defectively as a legal term. What does defectively mean in law?. — “defectively legal definition of defectively. defectively”, legal-
- Apple Computer Inc could face a class action lawsuit over the iPod Nano The defendant permitted class members to purchase the defectively designed Nanos and pass the expense, hassle and frustration of replacing the defectively designed Nanos along to class members," the suit adds. — “The iPod Nano juggernaut hits a class action brick wall”,
- Yet another nationwide recall of cribs following an infant fatality and several serious injuries from the cribs' defectively designed door. In a story. — “Recall of 635,000 Cribs From Sears, Kmart, Wal-Mart | The”,
- Free Consultation! No fees unless you recover. Contact our Lubbock and Amarillo Product Liability Law Firm today to understand if you have a case Defectively designed products are not the only form of product liability cases. — “Lubbock Product Liability Attorney| Amarillo Texas Defective”,
- (Updated Story) A jury awarded $1,007,500 to plaintiffs who alleged in a lawsuit that Farnam's Equitrol, a feed-through fly control product, was defectively designed and caused harm to their Thoroughbred and Warmblood sport horses . . — “The Horse | Million Dollar Jury Award in Equitrol Lawsuit”,
- Hire a successful, experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer. We have been winning auto accident, product liability, wrongful death, construction injury, dog bite, and malpractice cases for 25 years. — “Lawyers in Orange County Handle Personal Injury Cases | Nokes”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adverb defectively has one meaning: Meaning #1 : in a defective. — “defectively: Information from ”,
- This lesson deals with liability for defectively manufactured products. It begins by considering who can be strictly liable for a defectively manufactured product--manufacturer and subsequent sellers--then goes on to consider what kinds of products attract. — “Liability for Defectively Manufactured Products | Center for”,
- One man was killed and another severely injured by a hydrofluoric acid release in a refinery due to negligence in the refinery operation and defectively designed equipment in the refinery. A young woman suffered paraplegic injuries in the rollover of a defectively-designed minivan. — “Perry & Haas | Cases”,
- Defectively definition, having a defect or flaw; faulty; imperfect: See more. — “Defectively | Define Defectively at ”,
related videos for defectively
- WAR FOR WATER we should use water effectively! Else water will use us defectively! WATCH IT!
- Getting Back With Your Ex Simplified www.gettingbackwithex.us shows easy steps to get back together with your ex quickly and defectively.
- Trauma Law Center Testimonials Trauma Law Center is a professional law corporation which represents serious injury victims as claimants and litigants resulting from the following general types of incidents: motorcycle, truck, auto collisions, and accidents involving defectively designed and / or manufactured products. Additionally, Trauma Law Center represents victims of serious medical and dental negligence.
- (Hans calls me a 'LID') DU9/DL5SDF on 17M My QTH: A shrine in Haramachi Village (原町) not far from our house, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. Rig: ATS3B, NB6M paddles, Elecraft T1 ATU, radio shack powered speaker Antenna: about 30 meters of wire up 5 meters in trees/10 meter counterpoise Power: 3~4 watts Just another average day, out with my wife and son, biking through the rice fields and concrete neighborhoods. My first foray into the 17 Meter band (18.068-18.168 MHz) came out well. Purported to be using only wire antennae, Hans DL5SDF, is stationed in Mindanao, Philippines with 100 watts. I was pleased as punch to hear this one station on this WARC band--but I made the mistake of working him twice. He came back with my signal report of 529 and LID LID. I found this old quote from a hundred years ago, from a telegraph operator's letter. It cites the usage of the word 'lid' do describe a bad operator. "As an employee of the Western Union Telegraph Company, WL Matteson was familiar with the rich vocabulary of insults that telegraph line operators had developed over the years, including, as noted in this article, "lid" and "ham" to describe incompetents. However, at the time this letter appeared popular usage was changing, and many amateur radio enthusiasts had already begun to use "ham" as a casual general description for their fellow amateurs. (In contrast, referring to amateurs as "lids" continues to this day to mean that you are questioning their basic competency.)" I have been called a LID before--but by Japanese ...
- John M. O'Brien & Associates, PC "Colusa Bus Crash Attorney" John M. O'Brien & Associate, PC PERSONAL INJURY John M. OBrien & Associates handles a wide variety of personal injury cases, ranging from injuries suffered as a result of on-the-job accidents, unsafe premises and automobile accidents, to products liability actions based on injuries resulting from defectively designed and/or manufactured products. We have successfully resolved numerous personal injury actions through trial, alternative dispute resolution and settlement. ELDER ABUSE We handle cases where the elderly are abused or mistreated, either physically, emotionally or financially. California recognizes the need to protect this growing segment of our society by enacting laws designed to punish wrongdoers by enhancing the damages the elderly can recover against those who mistreat them. BUSINESS LITIGATION We have extensive experience in all forms of business litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, RICO, interference with prospective economic advantage, and all other business-related tort claims. Main Office: 9401 E. Stockton Boulevard, Suite 225 Elk Grove, California 95624 Phone: (916) 714-8200 Fax: (916) 714-8201 E-mail: jobrien@ Call Now 916-714-8200 or visit
- Trauma Law Center - Safe Driving Tips The Trauma Law Center is proud to offer some common sense, safe driving tips. Trauma Law Center is a professional law corporation which represents serious injury victims as claimants and litigants resulting from the following general types of incidents: motorcycle, truck, auto collisions, and accidents involving defectively designed and / or manufactured products. Additionally, Trauma Law Center represents victims of serious medical and dental negligence.
- RCA Noise Cancelling Headset/ RCA Quality/ Walmart service (music is royalty free.. bless the open source community and those who share) This video is based on my customer experience with an RCA product I bought at Walmart, and learned just how much (or how little) Walmarts refund policy was designed to help me as an honest customer who trusts they are buying a quality product, when they take my American money. Customer review: I bought an RCA noise cancelling, dynamic sound, ear swiveling, computer, headset from Walmart. I believed RCA was a good name that would only allow quality products to be distributed. So when I bought this RCA headset at a Walmart, from the electronics department near all the other computer equipment, I trusted it was a great product and well worth a nearly $25 price tag. It looked great and produced great sound. It was however uncomfortable the way the headphones squeezed into my head, as the inward force around my ears, hurt a bit. I tossed the receit and had full intentions of adding this headset to my electronics collection for life. As I usually take great care of my products, I should expect to get atleast a few years out of these swivel headphones. I stored them safely, each time they weren't in use. I was careful in handling, each time, but one day after owning them for just more than a month, they broke. The material and construction of the design is obviously not made to support itself in a real world standard practical use situation. Then, Walmart did not want to give me my money OR store ...
- nothing 2 bomb bloopers of dry ice bombs and useless info nothing much happening and most defectively no hot lesbian action rudy but still smoking drugs and drinking hard
- MMMBop a funny, cheesy tribute to Hanson. This video was filmed at Standford University in California. For some reason, one clip from the movie plays defectively. You can probably guess which one when you view it. Thanks! Enjoy!
- Living The Dream - Episode 10 (3/5) Selena smiled as she stepped inside the house "Hi Nicky... & Joey & Kevy" "Is Sophie alright?" He asked her concerted. "Yeah Soph is doing great. I am here to interview you guys" Nick smiled again, he knew Selena wanted to write articles for a top magazine. Know that she is living her dream, felt nice inside. The boys lead Selena into their office & she interviewed them for over an hour. Joe & Kevin have left Nick alone with Selena. Selena was packing all her belongings away as she looked the room "You life here?" Selena asked as she left the room with her belongings. Nick followed her "Yeah why?" Selena stopped walking & faced him "I just wouldn't think this would be your sort of place. It's just not you" "In what way isn't it me?" Nick said a little defectively. Selena shrugged her shoulders "It just isn't. Your normally the family guy, I thought you would of had a nice, I don't know, cosy, homely house. But this house... Just isn't. I mean Nick there is a big glass wall there & there so pictures of your family" Selena said as she continued walking down the hall & down the stairs. "You guys alright?" Joe asked as he walked out of the kitchen with a chicken, mayo & salad sandwich. "Selena, how could you say that, this is me & Mileys homes. We love this place" Nick chased Selena down the stairwell. "Sorry I was just saying" All of a sudden Selena cell phone went off, she pulled out her cell from her bag "Hello..." "Hi Ms Gomez, this is Ms Jacobs from Sunnyvile infants ...
- George Churchward struck by steam engine @ Swindon works. 5029 Nunney Castle This is near the spot where George Jackson Churchward (Swindon Locomotive Superintendent) was killed on 19 December 1933. "It's the real thing", they shout as 5029 pays homage to Swindon works (BREL) - its place of birth. 5029 is running from Tyseley-Bristol on 14/8/10. The church at the end of the video is/was the "Works church".? Sorry about the shaky video at the end. George Jackson Churchward (Swindon Locomotive Superintendent). From wiki:- Although Churchward had retired in 1922, he continued to live in a GWR-owned house near to the line at Swindon, and he retained his interest in the company's affairs. He never married. On 19 December 1933, now with poor eyesight and hard of hearing, he was inspecting a defectively bedded sleeper on the down through line when he was struck and killed by a Paddington to Fishguard express, pulled by No. 4085 'Berkeley Castle'. The locomotive was of the GWR Castle class, a successful design by Charles Collett and greatly influenced by Churchward. He is buried at Christ Church in Old Town Swindon.
- What to do if injured in a slip and fall accident? Call (800) 994-4442 California Slip and Fall / Trip and Fall Accident Lawyer Serving Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Bakersfield, San Bernardino, Riverside and the Inland Empire. Thousands of slip and fall and trip and fall accidents occur each year with many resulting in serious injury, catastrophic injury and even death. More than 70% of these falls are the result of dangerous conditions and hazards on properties. These dangerous conditions are typically the result of poor design or improper maintenance. Dangerous and hazardous conditions are also the result of wet and slippery surfaces, oily and slick substances, or defectively designed stairs, ramps, entrances, ledges or even poor lighting. Sometimes dangerous conditions cannot be avoided. In such cases, the property owner has a duty to warn of the dangerous condition. An example would be where a store owner, following the mapping of a floor, put out warning signs or cones. Also, the property owner is often afforded a reasonable time to discover the dangerous condition and remedy it, before the property owner will be held responsible or liable. A property owner may not always be responsible for someone slipping or tripping on something that an ordinary person would see and avoid. It is important to remember that in determining negligence in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident, the court will consider, measure and determine what is ...
- Protestant errors - sin Sin is nothing else than a morally bad act (St. Thomas, "De malo", 7:3), an act not in accord with reason informed by the Divine law. God has endowed us with reason and free-will, and a sense of responsibility; He has made us subject to His law, which is known to us by the dictates of conscience, and our acts must conform with these dictates, otherwise we sin (Romans 14:23). In every sinful act two things must be considered, the substance of the act and the want of rectitude or conformity (St. Thomas, I-II:72:1). The act is something positive. The sinner intends here and now to act in some determined matter, inordinately electing that particular good in defiance of God's law and the dictates of right reason. The deformity is not directly intended, nor is it involved in the act so far as this is physical, but in the act as coming from the will which has power over its acts and is capable of choosing this or that particular good contained within the scope of its adequate object, ie universal good (St. Thomas, "De malo", Q. 3, a. 2, ad 2um). God, the first cause of all reality, is the cause of the physical act as such, the free-will of the deformity (St. Thomas I-II:89:2; "De malo", 3:2). The evil act adequately considered has for its cause the free-will defectively electing some mutable good in place of the eternal good, God, and thus deviating from its true last end.
- Garo Mardirossian, Armen Akaragian, Stanley Jacobs -2009 Consumer Attorney of the Year finalists Sam Pannu was left a partial quadriplegic when his 1998 Land Rover Discovery I rolled several times on a Los Angeles freeway after colliding with another vehicle. The work of Garo Mardirossian, along with Armen Akaragian and Stanley Jacobs, led to life-saving changes in the vehicles design. Their office litigated the case for more than five years, with more than 50 depositions, including two trips to England to depose Land Rover officials. Their investigation found the Discovery I had preventable problems with handling stability and roof strength. Drop tests showed that a very inexpensive design change in the Discovery Is roof would provide enough strength to prevent Pannus injury from the rollover. And Land Rover made simple changes to the vehicle when it began production of the Discovery II that prevent such a rollover from happening. After a bench trial, Los Angeles Superior Court judge found the Discovery I was defectively designed and awarded significant damages to Pannu.
- House Session 2011-02-19 (02:26:59-03:28:36)
- nothing 1 bomb (insideout!) very dramatic video not for the faint of heart bloopers of dry ice bombs and useless info nothing much happening and most defectively no hot lesbian action rudy but still smoking drugs and drinking hard
- Wartime Contracting Oversight Wartime Contracting Oversight - House Oversight Committee - 2009-06-10 - Product 286948-1-DVD - House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on National Security and Foreign Affairs. Witnesses testify about a Commission on Wartime Contracting report which documents poor management, weak oversight, and a failure to learn from past mistakes as recurring themes in wartime contracting. It also cites concerns with a massive support contract known as "LOGCAP" that provides troops with essential services, including housing, meals, mail delivery and laundry. Filmed by C-SPAN. Non-commercial use only. For more information see www.c-
- The Beatles - Christmas Record 1968 Transcription : -" HELLO, THIS IS A BIG HI AND A SINCERE MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM YOURS TRULY, RINGO STARR. HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY EASTER, HAPPY AUTUMN. HAPPY MICKLEMUS, EVRYBODY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, EVRYBODY TO YOU. ID LIKE TO WISH EVRYBODY HAPPY CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR OF 1968 GOING ON 69. HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL THE BEST TO YOU FROM HERE. AH - HAAA ! ID LIKE TO WISH EVRYBODY HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR. FROM THERE TO HERE, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NEW YEAR. WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE, WHERE I STOP AND I TURN AND I GO FOR A RIDE TILL I GET TO THE BOTTOM AND I SEE YOU AGAIN. -"ONCE UPON A TIME, THERE WERE TWO BALLOONS CALLED JOCK AND YONO. THEY WERE STRICTLY IN LOVE, BOUND TO HAPPEN IN A MILLION YEARS. THEY WERE TOGETHER MAN. UNFORTUNATE TIMETABLE, THEY SEEMED TO HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WHICH KEPT CALLING THEM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. YOU KNOW HOW IT IS. BUT THEY BATTLED ON AGAINST OVERWHELMING ODDITIES, INCLUDING SOME OF THEIR BEAST FRIENDS. BEING IN LOVE, THEY CLUNG TOGETHER EVEN MORE MAN. BUT SOME OF THE POISONOUS MONSTERS OUTDATED BOSS - LORDY APE CLAWS DID STICK SLIGHTLY, AND THEY OCCASIONALLY HAD TO RESORT TO THE DRY CLEANERS. LUCKILY, THIS DID NOT KILL THEM AND THEY WERENT BANNED FORM THE OLYMPIC GAMES. THEY LIVED HOPEFULLY EVER AFTER AND WHO COULD BLAME THEM ?" -"WELL, HERE WE ARE AGAIN, ANOTHER FAB CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE AGAIN. AINT BEEN AROUND SINCE LAST YEAR. AND WED LIKE ...
- dryice bomb nothing 3 bloopers of dry ice bombs and useless info nothing much happening and most defectively no hot lesbian action rudy but still smoking drugs and drinking hard best video about nothing of the 3 dry ice nothing videos
- 소녀시대 「오」Oh! - SNSD Oh! SNSD like this vid for my one-armed hippo! it was defectively made.... ~Less Than Three
- ICEDVideoGameTrailer.flv this is a quick cartoon spot focusing on rights of emigrant people in USA , and the right of secure .., the cartoon spot is p reduced by Break through and consider as modal of edutainment education which is one of advocacy tool helping defectively in social change.
- 2002 Dodge Intrepid Steering Problems Chrysler Warranty Fraud 2002 Dodge Intrepid Steering Problems, Practically New Dodge, Chrysler Warranty Fraud, refuses to replace defective steering rack that wanders, drifts, clunks, rattles, sticks, doesn't return to center normally at times and eats tires. Chrysler 300M Concord LHS Eagle Vision premature steering problems due to defectively designed steering. Chrysler denies any problems and declines to cover problem under warranty. After 3 alignments, problems continue, noise, wandering, premature tire wear, change in steering response, steering wheel not returning to center normally at times all while Chrysler and different dealers pretend problems do not exist and refuse to cover the common issue under warranty for this consumer. This is just one out of many examples of warranty fraud by Chrysler and how Chrysler leaves consumers to just "deal with it" or incurr a loss from dumping their vehicle. For more information about Chrysler Steering Problems Visit
- Deadly Chrysler Seatbelts in Dodge Chrysler Vehicles (Over 14 Million Dodge, Chrysler Vehicles) Over 14 Million 1993-2003 Dodge Chrysler Plymouth Jeep vehicles with deadly defectively designed Seatbelts, including Dodge Intrepid Caravan Chrysler 300M Chrysler Town & Country Jeep Grand Cherokee Plymouth Voyager Chrysler Concorde Chrysler LHS. ABC Primetime News Story on unsafe Chrysler Gen3 Seatbelts. This Chrysler safety belt buckle has a history of coming open during auto crashes. At least 26 deaths and 42 serious injuries have been linked to Gen 3 seat belt failures. Figures are likely much higher however most people are unaware of accidental release possibility. For more information visit
- Samsung LED Series 8-7-6 Experience the Breathtaking HDTV! Amazon reviews Best vs. Bad I wish I had any ONE of them anyway. :D Startling clarity, detail, and color Picture Quality and Dynamic Contrast are the next best thing to 3D Vs. Mindblowingly Dissapointing!!!!! Defectively Designed Television: So ...
- I Will Always Love You A Jemi Nelena and Kashley Story Episode 20 Demi: Its Kevin. Selena: Well answer it. Demi: Hello? Kevin: *apprehensive* Demi.. Demi: Kevin what happened ? Kevin: Ashley.. Demi: What about Ashley? Selena: What happened to her? Kevin: A dunked-driver crashed our car. Demi: Wait.please dont tell me she was driving. Kevin:*Sad* Sadly yes. Demi: Well you need to bring her to the hospital. Kevin: Okay bye Dem thanks. Demi: Bye *hangs up*. Selena: Demi please dont tell me Ash crashed. Demi: Sel Im sorry. Selena: first its me now its her whos next. *With Kashley* Kevin:*Calls 911* Guy: Hello how may I help you? Kevin: A drunk-driver crashed my girlfriend car. Guy: Do you need a ambulance? Kevin: What do you mean by I need a ambulance of course I need an a ambulance. Guy: Okay your ambulance will be here in a second. Kevin: Thanks *hangs up*. *ambulance arrived* Guy 1: Where is the patient? Kevin: *Points to Ashley*. *Gets Ashley and takes her to the same hospital Selena is at* *In the Hospital* Kevin: Doctor is Ashley Tisdale okay Doctor: Im Sorry Kevin: What does that mean Doctor: We are sorry she is hurt defectively* Kevin: *Sorrowful* Doctor: Sorry we tried our best but she is awake right now but she might be gone in few hours you may go to her but please do not wake her*leaves* Kevin:*Goes to Ashleys room* Selena: *Saw Kevin pass by her room* Demi: Did I just see Kevin? Selena: I think I did also? Demi: I going to check on her when Kev leaves the room. Selena: Okay . Demi: O.Sel the Doc said you can go home today ...
- Ben Lerman - "Anderson" The Highly Defective People watch the news -- defectively. "Anderson" (Yes, about Anderson Cooper) is a parody written and performed by Ben Lerman of Elvis Costello's "Alison."
- Get Back Together With Your Ex Simplified www.getbacktogetherwithex.us shows easy steps to get back together with your ex quickly and defectively.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about defectively
“The construction industry appears to be the latest victim of the stream of defectively manufactured goods from China that have poured into our country over the last few years. Search this blog: Recent Updates. June 1, 2010 8:00 AM. Miami Judge Certifies Chinese Drywall Class Action Last”
— Drywall Imported From China Causing Construction Problems,
“Posts cover California appellate court decisions, news items, and changes and developments in the law, primarily relating to personal injury litigation or damages claims arising from products which have been defectively designed or manufactured”
— Products Liability and Injury Lawyer Blog - Blawgs - ABA Journal,
“BLOG " Blog. November 3, 2009. There's Hope in Nevada if You've Been Injured From a Product compensatory damages, consumer, defective product, defectively, defects, drivers,”
— Nevada | The Law Offices of White and Wetherall,
“Because a product cannot be defectively designed when that design is lead is defectively designed, because white paint can be made without white-lead”
— Wisconsin Law Journal " Blog Archive " Lead paint claims denied,
“Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer Blog. Blog Category: Defective Products & Liability. 7/28/2009. Erica M However, seat belts have been recalled and the subject of lawsuits when they are defectively designed”
— Blog Keyword: defectively designed | Kiley Law Group, LLC,
“Buddhism blog of Dalai Lama quotes, ancient and contemporary Tibetan Buddhist quotations and meditation teachings Or if we have made an inadequate number of recitations or spoken these defectively,”
— Luminous Wisdom, buddhism-
“Commentary and informaiton on Texas Accident, Tort, and Personal injury law. Often, these devices were defectively designed and have inadequate warnings. If you or someone you know have injuries that may have been caused by a cold therapy device, contact our firm today for a free case evaluation”
— " Texas Personal Injury Law Firm Blog – Ohanlon, McCollom,
“Bloggapedia Blog Search. Go back | Remove this frame”
— BP' s Defectively Designed Riser,
“Custom elevators lose none of the safety values nor do they increase any chance for the elevator to defectively operate. arena, St. Pete Times Forum, we received a letter of recommendation from Mary Milne, Vice”
— eCAB Elevator – Custom Elevator Interiors,
“Jim and Carrie Carroll at Carroll and Carroll, P.C. represent the injured people of Pennsylvania and New York in Bradford, Sullivan, Tioga, Susquehanna, and Chemung counties in personal injury, premises liability, slip and fall, automobile”
— Pennsylvania Injury & Accident Attorney | Carroll & Carroll, P.C,
related keywords for defectively
- defectively designed product
- effectively definition
- defectively designed
- defectively tendered
- effectively meaning
- effectively organized tributaries 2
- defectively manufactured
- defectively opposite
similar for defectively
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- defective virus
- free online english dictionary
- mentally deficient
- defective title
- legal term
- word meaning
- unanswered questions
- princeton university
- reference library
- machine functions
- ip issues
- mental defect
- defective verb
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- defective construction
- houghton mifflin company
- strict liability
- manufactured products
- designed products
- cali lessons
- lesson deals
- strictly liable
- causal link
- the center
- completion time
- tulane university school of law
- product liability
- defective product
- product design
- product liability cases
- product liability attorney
- amarillo texas