- APC is partnering with Georgia Public Broadcasting to produce these debates and makes news coverage open to all news outlets. The Atlanta Press Club is able to offer these debates through funding from the Atlanta Press Club Endowment Fund of Georgia, Inc. — “The Atlanta Press Club”,
- Post your ***ysis of the CNN/YouTube Republican Debate here. 10alpha101. Campaign Recap 12-04-07: CNN YouTube Debate and The GOP RPG. LowBudgetPuppets. — “YouTube - Broadcast Yourself”,
- Lincoln-Douglas Debates Series of seven debates between Republican candidate Abraham Lincoln and Democratic Sen. — “Lincoln-Douglas debates of 1858: Definition from ”,
- Debates Polls on all Topics and you can join in. — “Political Debates and Polls Forum”,
- Presidential Debates are hearings where two Presidential opponents appear together and are asked questions about their political views. Both of the candidates were skilled debaters and agreed to appear in four live televised debates. — “Presidential Debates - Conservapedia”,
- is an online community where you can debate people from all over the world. You can challenge your friends to a debate, accept debate challenges from other members, and vote and comment on member debates that span a wide spectrum of. — “ | Debate, Online Debates, Internet Debates, and”,
- Promoting Peaceful and Issue-Oriented Elections Through Candidate Debates. Despite diverse politics and cultures, countries in all corners of the world have begun to make debates among candidates for president, prime minister, parliament and local government a centerpiece of their elections. — “Promoting Peaceful and Issue-Oriented Elections Through”,
- The American Presidency Project contains the most comprehensive collection of resources pertaining to the study of the President of the United States. Compiled by John Woolley and Gerhard Peters. — “Presidential Debates”, presidency.ucsb.edu
- Latest headlines and video, candidates' positions on the issues, fundraising totals, States to Watch news and ***ysis, and a unique side-by-side visual comparison of the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates. Democratic Presidential Primary Debate: February 21, 2008. — “Election Center 2008 - Election & Politics News from ”,
- Whitman and Brown Agree to Three Debates. The Whitman and Brown campaigns have agreed to hold three gubernatorial debates in the Golden State. Brown had originally asked for ten. The San Francisco Chronicle has a piece out on the decision, quoting me (Aaron) and PDB guest blogger Alan Schroeder. — “The Presidential Debate Blog”,
- C-SPAN's coverage of the presidential and vice presidential debates between Barack Obama, John McCain, Joe Biden, and Sarah Palin. Includes live video, transcripts, elections headlines, and ***ysis. — “C-SPAN: Debate Hub”, debatehub.c-
- Debate (American English) or debating (British English) is a formal method of interactive and position representational argument. Debate is a broader form of argument than logical argument, which only examine the consistency from axiom, and. — “Debates - Psychology Wiki”,
- Learn about Debates on . Find info and videos including: How to Debate, How to End a Debate, How to Moderate a Debate and much more. — “Debates - ”,
- Parecon Debates. overlay_items. Vision/Strategy Debates. overlay_items overlay_items. Iraq Debates. overlay_items. Israel/Palestine Debates. overlay_items. North. — “ZNet | Zdebates”,
- Sponsors and produces the presidential and vice presidential debates. Includes debate schedules and transcripts. — “Commission on Presidential Debates”,
- Definition of debates in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of debates. Pronunciation of debates. Translations of debates. debates synonyms, debates antonyms. Information about debates in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “debates - definition of debates by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Formal debates between candidates for elected office, such as the leaders debates and the Lincoln-Douglas debate is primarily a form of United States high school debate (though it. — “Debate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Economist Debates adapt the Oxford style of debating to an online forum. In Economist Debates, proposer and opposition each consist of a single speaker, experts in the issue at hand. — “Economist Debates: US politics”,
- The details of the debates commission are yet to be set out. One of the main risks is that Labor and Liberal will politicise a debates commission by stacking it with apparatchiks. — “Election Debates”,
- The televised presidential debates are the mega-events of the fall campaign. A debate can reveal the candidates' differences and ability to think on their feet or it can devolve into a scripted exercise bordering on a joint press conference or into an exchange of soundbites. — “Debates-2008 Presidential Campaign”, gwu.edu
- A debate is an interactive approach that allows the candidates to express how they feel about the presented issues. A debate is when the candidates get to. — “Debates | Turn Maine Blue”,
- Posts from the Debates Category at Politics News, Elections Coverage, Political ***ysis and Opinion. — “Debates Topic at Politics Daily: Politics News, Elections”,
related images for debates
- 950px SSD continuity debates jpg
- The 2010 election is still 18 months away but debates are already being planned Leadership Florida and the Florida Press Association are picking TV stations to broadcast debates between the gubernatorial and US Senate candidates In years past the debates have been
- palco debates jpg
- Watching the 2004 Presidential Debates
- los últimos 40 años quien nos invitó a viajar en el tiempo desde los inicios de la descripción de la enfermedad hasta nuestros días Mesa redonda Dr Grau Veciana durante su intervención Detalle del público asistente Puedes
- Price $ 47 97 Buy Now Demo URL Screen Shot image1 image2
- Alfonso Crujera Presidente de AICAV
- e teorias O evento será realizado às 19 h no Plenário Otávio Rocha Câmara de Vereadores de Porto Alegre AV Loureiro da Silva 255 saiba mais
- и Дрепунг На снимке монахи во время дебатов эдакие практические занятия по буддийской философии Дебаты в монастыре Дрепунг Однако впечатление о Тибете будет неполным если не выезжать из Лхасы К
- libra over the entire time frame at this writing the first debate has already taken place and we can use this as a measuring stick by which to anticipate the results of the other three click here to see the four charts all the debates have a cluster of planets in libra this is a significant factor which can be used to predict the overall feel and flow of the debates and
- Democrat The other candidate was Abraham Lincoln Lincoln wanted all states to be free but did not want to stop slavery in the states where it was already decided Lincoln was a Republican Lincoln gave a famous speech after being chosen to run for Senator In it he said A house divided against itself cannot stand I believe that the government cannot last as long as America
- Jessica hugging the metal moose made of car bumpers Michigan Avenue Chicago Presidential Debates Village Tap Roscoe Village Chicago Jessica and her sister Jen flew in yesterday They re attending a wedding today and staying at our place for the weekend On Friday
- Debates electorales Lo que más me ha extrañado de la controversia de los últimos días sobre los debates electorales no es la desvergonzada desenvoltura con la que los cargos de PSOE y PP disponen de casas
- Watching the 2004 Presidential Debates
- MySpace today announced that it will work together with the Commission for Presidential Debates CPD to broadcast the upcoming presidential debates in the U S live on the social networking
- Ciclo de Mesas Redondas Estado política cultural poder 11 Septiembre 2008 El Instituto de Humanidades de la Universidad Diego Portales realiza anualmente un ciclo de debates que aborda cuestiones de interés público El objetivo es abrir una instancia de
- Buy Now Demo URL Screen Shot image1 image2
- image002 jpg
- както и да планира бъдещи дейности в полето на младежкото лидерство и доброволчество 04 06 2009 Българското училище подготвя за живота бе темата на градското състезание по дебати В
- que se bifurcam A entrada é gratuita e o número de lugares é limitado Os interessados devem ligar para o Museu e se inscrever através do telefone 2294 6619 Veja aqui a programação do ciclo A Floresta e a Água em exposição no Jardim Botânico 7 7 2008
- Emmanuel Dunland AFP Getty ImagesSen John McCain shakes hands with Sen Barack Obama following Friday s presidential debate in Mississippi A turbulent weekend has left the country with two
- Cadernos de Estudos Regionais Debates Regionais
- Well after getting his butt kicked all day Monday Vito Fossella decided he would need more support for his debate in Dyker Heights on Tuesday night so he recruited a bunch of kids probably
- convite lancam livros debates jpg
- El sondeo indica que los debates que ha realizado C*** 13 en las ultimas semanas han contado con un importante audiencia Un 36 8 de los entrevistados dicen haber visto alguno de
- This ll be a fun party on Thursday night that people in New York should come to I will be arguing the side of hippies and as you all know I am and have always been a huge hippie For
- Price $ 47 97 Buy Now Demo URL Screen Shot image1 image2
- Duke debates jpg
- Political Debates jpg
- all the candidates looking to see how the younger and more traditional voters are swaying If the latest graph from the MyDebates area is correct it doesn t make pretty reading for McCain If the actual election goes anything like the current social media one then MySpace and Obama will be sitting pretty while Facebook and McCain will be left to wonder where it all went wrong
- NOT AVAILABLE A TEAM PUBLISHING
- Personal Personal Fan Comics Previous Page | Next Page
- Lexical ***ysis of the 2008 Debates Tons of pretty and interesting graphical ***yses of the debates My favorite is the windbag index via infovore
- debates3 jpg
- Personal Personal Fan Comics Previous Page | Next Page
- 13 Debates Part Deux The final round of this year s Freshman Debates on Monday March 23rd yielded a second victory for the class of 2012 and Renewal Project supporters Many of Albany
- DebatesNatarenRamirezCarta jpg
- ELPUB 2008 Welcome Reception Debates Room Hart House University of Toronto June 25 2008 6 00pm 8 30 pm The ELPUB 2008 Welcome Reception will commence at 6 00pm on June 25 2008 in the Debates Room at Hart House A favourite spot for University of Toronto students alumni and staff
- Here are some screenshots of the LYPO OpenSocial Gadget
- Debate Aberto ao Público Por um Brasil ecológico sem Transgênicos e sem Agrotóxicos organizado pela Campanha Por um Brasil Livre de Transgênicos
related videos for debates
- Debate Highlights -- in song and dance mp3 available here: Obama scores a decisive victory in one 2 minute answer. He uses body language and tonal inflection to drive points home--all with the help of a haloed lookalike. Make sure to watch in high quality if possible. Because it's higher. Thanks to my homies for lending me instruments. Download the song on myspace: Lyrics: freedom and justice and liberty (whoo!) i'ma lower the working class taxes and make tastier food john mccain supports the hurricanes (mm, yeah) but i voted against them (yeah, i voted against them) john mccain voted to ruin your life for 8 years gotta give it to him, the man's got experience (mm!), oh--- enough! [obama sound bite] this time we won't take more of the same no, it's time for a change, yeah you're a wolf in sheep's clothing dick cheney in a skirt oh! pretending you don't know! you're running from your shadow i'll use a better military strategy and take care of our soldiers i'ma go to afghanistan myself and brush the dirt of their shoulders john mccain thought the war was a great idea (mm!) he said it'd be easy (mm!) now we're all spread thin and we desperately need to build up in afghanistan (mm!) we've got wall street scramblin, greenspan gaspin, and he says we're doin just fine but you can't just sprinkle sugar on a piece of sh* and convince people that it tastes good! oh, yeah (whoo!) chorus verse 2 (1st half)/chorus (2nd half)
- Terrorism: Ron Paul vs. Giuliani @ SC Debate Ron Paul explains the damage that an interventionist policy can have when it comes to violent blowback. Giuliani throws a fit. See the transcript at
- Ron Paul at the South Carolina Debate 1-10-08 Ron Paul at the South Carolina Debate 1-10-08
- 236.com: Synchronized Presidential Debating www.236.com Did watching the 2nd and 3rd debates give you a feeling of déjà vu? This montage of synced-up footage from all three presidential debates confirms our deep-seated belief that every debate was exactly the same. Watch more at http
- Christianity Debate With the flourish, in recent years, of popular and widely accessible debates on this subject, the arguments coming from the theistic side have very quickly become predictable, stale, old, and even less convincing than they may have been the first time they were used. -----Read the script of this video at This debate has to change. Theists - when all of your arguments have been debunked, and you keep spouting them anyway, congratulations - you're not convincing anyone except the credulous and weak minded. Are you proud of that? I've often thought of opening up a second channel on youtube, on which I could engage in some debates with other users, but every time I ponder the idea I realise that 90% of the time I'd just be bringing people up to speed on what has already been answered a million times in the past. Screw that. The way I see it, this debate ended a few decades ago. Everything that had been brought to the table then is what we're still seeing being brought to the table now. What we "new" or "affirmative" atheists are doing is trying to knock some nails into the coffin so that this whole thing can be put to rest in what Sam Harris so eloquently calls "the vast graveyard of mythology". Theists - you simply must educate yourself before you go opening your mouth about all these tired old topics. Evolution. 20th century killers. The US constitution. Atheism and atheists, and what it actually is that they DON'T believe. When you spout them- you ...
- hovind debate hovind takes three different evolutionist at the same time from different fields so they can not use the "that is not in my field" excuses this time.
- Full Version: Hitchens and Boteach Debate on God www.92 Full version of the Christopher Hitchens and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach Debate at New York's 92nd Street Y. Every program and presentation at the 92nd Street Y is made possible by charitable donations from individuals like you. To continue our activities in all media, we hope you consider making a donation below. Thank you.
- Christopher Hitchens vs. Douglas Wilson Debate at Westminster Theological Seminary, Part 1 of 12 A debate at Westminster Theological Seminary between Christopher Hitchens, renowned atheist, and Douglas Wilson, renowned Christian author. It was moderated by Dr. Scott Oliphint, and you can read his response to the debate at www.wts.edu
- 1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80 The full-length 1980 Presidential Candidate Debate between Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter on 10/28/80. For more information on the ongoing works of President Reagan's Foundation, visit us at
- NAFTA: Ross Perot and Al Gore Debate 1993 See the link to the chart for the results of trade with Mexico. The year NAFTA was ratified, America had a $1 billion trade surplus with Mexico. By 1995, America had a $16 billion trade deficit with Mexico. Today, America's trade deficit with Mexico is $74 billion. The facts in the chart make President Clinton, Vice President Gore and all the newspaper editors who wrote editorials supporting NAFTA look like complete idiots or worse. Ross Perot was absolutely right even though he was not effective in the debate. Again, no matter what your views are on NAFTA, the chart (link below) speaks for itself. Also, this video is significant because it documents how NAFTA was sold to America by its elected leaders. In hindsight, some of the most ridiculous statements I heard from the debate was from Vice President Al Gore: 1) "They [GM] have started to move jobs back from Mexico to the United States." 2) "If he [Ross Perot] is right, then you give six months notice and you're out of it [NAFTA]." Lessons learned: Any time your government tries to sell you on a free trade deal with another country that has disparate living and environmental standards, don't believe it. President Bill Clinton also made similar claims about free trade with Communist China when he signed a free trade agreement with that country in 1999. Today, the US has lost countless jobs to Communist China and suffers a staggering and unsustainable $250 billion annual trade deficit with that country. Commentary ...
- Full Vice Presidential Debate with Gov. Palin and Sen. Biden Full 2008 Vice Presidential Debate with Gov. Sarah Palin and Sen. Joe Biden.
- Batman vs. The Penguin: The Debate Obviously, the Penguin is a Republican.
- Part 1 - Dinesh D'Souza Debates Peter Singer 6yrs of free weekly emails. tothesource has broadcasted over 300 weekly emails featuring informed opinion on current cultural issues. The articles address a variety of topics and the related moral and ethical issues they raise. Past tothesource articles are found on our archives page at http Subscribe to tothesource free weekly emails at Dinesh D'Souza debates Peter Singer at Biola University.
- The Biden-Palin Vice Presidential Debate in Ten Easy Minutes Joe Biden Sarah Palin Vice Presidential Debate, October 2, 2008
- Mr Khan - The Leaders' Debate Mr Khan (the Muslim Community Leader who made Bellamy's People famous) gives his no-holds barred assessment of the political situation, with a harsh ***ysis of the Tory Party, Labour Party, and the other one. As the general election reaches fever pitch, Mr Khan brings it all into perspective - the Muslim perspective. No matter how irrelevant, you can be sure Khan will say the word "Muslim" every 25 seconds. If not, please complain to your local Mosque. Discover why David Cameron, Gordon Brown and Nick Clegg would all be better off with beards.
- Kennedy-Nixon First Presidential Debate, 1960 On September 26, 1960, Senator John F. Kennedy and Vice President Richard Nixon stood before an audience of 70 million Americans—two-thirds of the nation's adult population—in the first nationally televised Presidential debate. This first of four debates held before the end of October gave a vast national audience the opportunity to see and compare the two candidates, and ushered in a new age of Presidential politics. Film footage © John F. Kennedy Library Foundation. For more archival videos from the 1960 Presidential Campaign, go to For more information on the 1960 Presidential Campaign, go to
- Ron Paul in Debate at Reagan Library (May '07) A guest on CNBC and Pat Buchanan comment on Ron Paul followed by Ron Paul in the debate.
- Al Gore Debates Global Warming Al Gore debates expert climatologists (at last) on whether carbon dioxide causes global warming.
- Clinton vs. Bush in 1992 Debate Bill Clinton and George HW Bush answer a question on the recession during the second presidential debate of 1992.
- First 2008 Presidential Debate (Full Video) Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) participate in the first 2008 Presidential debate.
- OBAMA PREPARES FOR DEBATE (everything he can't say) everything he can't say but wants to!!!) royalty free music courtesy of: song: spartan
- MALCOLM X: OXFORD UNION DEBATE (December 3, 1964) The Complete Malcolm X on DVD: "I read once, passingly, about a man named Shakespeare. I only read about him passingly, but I remember one thing he wrote that kind of moved me. He put it in the mouth of Hamlet, I think, it was, who said, "To be or not to be." He was in doubt about something. Whether it was nobler in the mind of man to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, moderation, or to take up arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing end them. And I go for that. If you take up arms, you'll end it, but if you sit around and wait for the one who's in power to make up his mind that he should end it, you'll be waiting a long time. And in my opinion, the young generation of whites, blacks, browns, whatever else there is, you're living at a time of extremism, a time of revolution, a time when there's got to be a change. People in power have misused it and now there has to be a change and a better world has to be built and the only way it's going to be built is with extreme methods. And I, for one, will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are, as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this earth. Thank you." -- December 3, 1964
- Congressman Ron Paul at the First GOP Presidential Debate Compilation of Congressman Ron Paul at the GOP Presidential Debate held at the Reagan Library on May 3rd, 2007. www.RonPaul2008.com
- Noam Chomsky vs. William F. Buckley Debate : Part 1 of 2 From 1969, but still very relavent today. Noam Chomsky debates William F. Buckley. Part 2 is here Who is Noam Chomsky? Who is William F. Buckley?
- West Wing Presidential Debate President Jed Bartlet vs. Governor Ritchie
- Bayard Rustin debates Malcolm X A clip from "Brother Outsider: The Life of Bayard Rustin." Five years in the making and the winner of more than 20 awards, "Brother Outsider" illuminates the life and work of Bayard Rustin, a visionary activist and strategist who has been called "the unknown hero" of the civil rights movement. A tireless crusader for justice, a disciple of Gandhi, a mentor to Martin Luther King Jr., and the architect of the legendary March on Washington, Rustin dared to live as an openly gay man during the fiercely homophobic 1940s, 1950s and 1960s. "Brother Outsider" reveals the price that Rustin paid for this openness, chronicling both the triumphs and setbacks of his remarkable 60-year career. For more info or to purchase the DVD visit
- Tensions Flare Between Obama and Clinton at SC Debate South Carolina Democratic Presidential Debate, January 21, 2008
- Sharpton / Hitchens Debate - Can Morality Exist Without God? Complete video at: fora.tv Author Christopher Hitchens debates the Reverend Al Sharpton on the question of whether morality can exist in the absence of God. ----- A Debate: God Is Not Great with Al Sharpton and Christopher Hitchens. Taking on possibly the greatest issue of our time - the malignant force of religion in the world - Christopher Hitchens makes the ultimate case against religion through a close and learned reading of the major religious texts, citing numerous historical instances in which ***ual repression and outrageous acts of violence have been committed in the name of God. He argues for a more secular life based on science and reason, in which hell is replaced by the Hubble telescope's awesome view of the universe, and Moses and the burning bush give way to the beauty and symmetry of the double helix. -- NYPL Christopher Hitchens is an author, journalist and literary critic. Now living in Washington, DC, he has been a columnist at Vanity Fair, The Nation and Slate; additionally, he is an occasional contributor to many other publications. Al Sharpton Jr. is a Pentecostal minister, a political activist, civil rights activist and film actor. In recent years, Sharpton has also become a perennial candidate in his quest for the Democratic Party's nomination for President of the United States. Author of "Go and Tell Pharaoh: The Autobiography of the Reverend Al Sharpton."
- Second 2008 Presidential Debate (Full Video) Full video of the second 2008 Presidential Debate with Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL). Visit C-SPAN's Debate Hub at: debatehub.c- for embeddable debate video, interactive debate timeline, blog and Twitter roundup, word tree and more. Also check out our Debate Cam for a behind-the-scenes look at the debates -- click on our Debate Cam button on the right hand side of our Debate Hub page.
- Joe Biden in Primary Debate Hilarious Joe Biden makes a joke during the Democratic Presidential debate
- The First Election Debate on ITV1 - 15th April 2010 With the election called for 6th May, tonight sees the first ever live television debate between the Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat party leaders.
- The Rent Is Too Damn High Party's Jimmy McMillan at the NY Governor Debate October 18, 2010 -- In a debate expected to be dominated by top New York governor candidates Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino, Jimmy McMillan of the Rent Is Too Damn High Party provided the fireworks. Watch his inspired views on karate, gay marriage, and, well, rent.
- Third 2008 Presidential Debate (Full Video) Full Video of the Third 2008 Presidential Debate with Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL) and Sen. John McCain (R-AZ).
- 9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics pt. 1 For More Videos from Democracy Now! go to or September 11, 2001 - five years after the attacks many people are asking questions about what happened on that day in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. Websites, articles, books and documentaries have put forward a variety of alternate theories to the government's account of what happened. The most popular of these is a documentary called "Loose Change." Now, a book dealing with many of these theories has just been published by the magazine Popular Mechanics, it's called "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts." In a Democracy Now! national broadcast exclusive, we host a debate between the filmmakers of Loose Change and the editors of Popular Mechanics on 9/11.
- Creation / Evolution debate on Michael Coren Show Wait past the intro - This was the Creation/Evolution debate episode on the Michael Coren show, aired in Canada by CTS (shown here with permission). The debaters were Jason Wiles and Laurence Tisdall.
- The Immigration Debate: SuperNews! The immigration debate blows up when the Pilgrims protest limitations to their rights in America... SUPERNEWS NOMINATED FOR WEBBY AWARDS!! SuperNews was nominated in two categories for the 2006 Webbys. Please help us out by voting for SuperNews and The Immigration Debate in the viewer's voice awards here: After registering go to the 'online film and video' section and we'll be in the two categories on top 'animation' and 'comedy long form or series'. Watch more SuperNews! VIEW more SuperNews! clips & SUBSCRIBE to the YouTube Playlist here...
- Third Party Presidential Debate (Full Video) Third Party Presidential Debate with candidates Ralph Nader and The Constitution Party's Chuck Baldwin
- Part 1 - Dinesh D'Souza Debates Daniel Dennett 6yrs of free weekly emails. tothesource has broadcasted over 300 weekly emails featuring informed opinion on current cultural issues. The articles address a variety of topics and the related moral and ethical issues they raise. Past tothesource articles are found on our archives page at http Subscribe to tothesource free weekly emails at Dinesh D'Souza, Christian and best-selling author, will face off against Tufts professor, author, and atheist Daniel Dennett in a debate on the existence of god. The resolution for the debate will be as follows: "God is a manmade invention." Daniel Dennett will be arguing the affirmative, and Dinesh D'Souza the negative.
- The Reagan Obama Debate Ronald Reagan blows away Barack Hussein Obama on socialism, healthcare, the Consititution and Liberty.
- Kennedy vs. Nixon - 1st 1960 Debate Clip from the 1st 1960 presidential debate between Senator John F. Kennedy (D-MA) and Vice President Richard Nixon (R-CA). Held on September 26, 1960, it was the first presidential debate between candidates from opposing political parties as well as the first one to be televised. It is best known not by its subject matter, but by the preparedness and physical appearance of both candidates. Television audiences thought Kennedy won the debate by a landslide, while radio audiences thought Nixon won it by a landslide. Nixon appeared emaciated, unhealthy, and awkward, while Kennedy appeared handsome, tanned and confident. Nixon was recovering from an injured knee that resulted in a recent hospital stay. He had just arrived at the studio after a strenuous campaign in which he made appearances in all 50 states, including newly admitted Alaska and Hawaii. He refused to have makeup applied to his face, and had not shaved, making his stubble clearly visible to television viewers. Kennedy on the other hand, took time to rest before the debates and his suit contrasted well against the background. In effect, Nixon's gray suit seemed to blend in with the background, especially on the era's black and white television screens. Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Peter Schiff debates David Epstein of Columbia University -- Nov 11 2009 The Fordham Law School Federalist Society hosted this debate between David Epstein, Professor of Political Economy at Columbia University, and Peter Schiff, President of Euro Pacific Capital and US Senate Candidate from Connecticut. Moderated by Fordham Law Professor Nicholas Johnson. The topic: "Will the Obama Administrations economic policies lead to prosperity or disaster?" Special thanks to Reuvain Borchardt, Ross Pitcoff, and the Federalist Society. Also, check out and
- Kennedy-Nixon Debate 1/4 (1960) Information and FAQ: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ A. Commenting Rules: 1. No swearing, spamming, mean words, or harassment. 2. It's okay to state your opinion, but don't take it too far when arguing against other's opinions. 3. Violation of these rules will result in your comment being removed and your channel being blocked. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ B. Cuts Bothered by the cuts? Sorry about that. They were there when I got the film. Here's a link to the complete transcription. bit.ly ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ C. Download This Video 1st Part: 2nd Part: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The first of the Kennedy-Nixon debates was first aired on September 26, 1960 on CBS. Please subscribe for more great videos! Please like, comment and favorite! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The key turning point of the campaign were the four Kennedy-Nixon debates; they were the first presidential debates held on television, and thus attracted enormous publicity. Nixon insisted on campaigning until just a few hours before the first debate started; he had not completely recovered from his hospital stay and thus looked pale, sickly, underweight, and tired. He also refused makeup for the ...
twitter about debates
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about debates
“ is the mother of all subsequent Federal student aid programs. Blog Menu. Recent Articles. Supreme Court Set to Start 2010-2011 Term Subscribe Buy Issues Find Debates Blog Products Help About Contact”
— Congressional Digest,
“PurseBlog " Blog Debates " Blog Debate: Would you want a pet hair handbag? posted Aug 6, 2009 in Blog Debates, In The News by Megs Mahoney Dusil”
— Blog Debate: Would you want a pet hair handbag? - PurseBlog,
“FORUM: Presidential Debates-- The Road to the White House. Date: Monday, September 27 2010 Debates; Andrew Rasiej, Founder, Personal Democracy Forum; Nicolle”
— Harvard University Institute of Politics - FORUM, iop.harvard.edu
“ Forum. Creationism vs Evolution Debates. Origin of Life The Creationism vs Evolution Debates forum currently has 20467 total posts in 694 threads”
— Creationism vs Evolution Debates,
“Categories: Debates, Q Blog. Monday October 4, 2010. Q Contest: Should we eat meat? Writer, chef, culinary traveller (and vocal critic of vegetarianism) Anthony Bourdain squared off on this topic on Q this morning with author and vegetarian Jonathan Safran Foer. ( Have a listen to that below”
— CBC.ca | Q | Debates, cbc.ca
“Newton Minow, who has had an insider's role in the modern Presidential Debates including tonight's event, looks at who wins the presidential debates in today's Chicago Tribune (reprinted below with permission). He told me just now that he's very”
— LibraryLaw Blog: Presidential Debates go forward - people win,
“Debates Community: View Latest Messages/comments on Debates”
— Debates Community :- Debates Forum, Debates Messages, Debates,
“Strona główna >> Events >> Economic Forum >> 19th Economic Forum >> Debates. Weimar Triangle. Is common Eastern policy possible? The Weimar Triangle was established in 1991 by the ministers of foreign affairs of France, Germany and Poland in order to promote regional cooperation in Europe”
— Forum Ekonomiczne - Debates, forum-ekonomiczne.pl
“Community: View Latest Messages/comments on Debates”
— Debates Community :- Debates Forum, Debates Messages, Debates,
related keywords for debates
- debates on abortion
- debates topics
- debates in history
- debates on school uniforms
- debates for kids
- debates against gay marriage
- debates on gay marriage
- debates on global warming
- debates on gun control
- debates in psychology
- debates on abortion pros and cons
- debates on abortion for abortion
- debates on abortion pro choice
- debates on abortion pro life
- debates on abortion articles
- debates on abortion pro
- debates on abortion essay
- debates on abortion facts
- debates on abortion rights
- debates on abortion parental consent