- Search ORBITZ for Cheap Cruises by Cruise Line, Length or Ship Name. Research, Compare & Book Cruise Deals With a Trusted Name. — “ORBITZ Cruises – Cheap Cruises, Cruise Lines & Cruise Deals”,
- A Cruises travel guide from The New York Times. Find the best destinations for Cruises. — “Cruises Travel Guide - New York Times Travel”,
- Travel to exotic places in Asia in style. Find out all about various destinations and special promotions. — “Star Cruises”,
- Information about cruise destinations, on board amenities, shore excursions, activities, AquaSpa, and more. — “Celebrity Cruises”,
- Escape completely with Princess Cruises. With over 120 unique cruise itineraries to more than 330 destinations, Princess can show you the world, from Alaska throughout Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and beyond. — “Princess Cruises® : Official Cruise Line Website”,
- Offers luxury cruises to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Canada. Find information about cruises, destinations, onboard living, food and wine options, and ships from Crystal Cruises. Also details the Crystal Society membership program. — “Crystal Cruises”,
- Search cruise specials on . Book deals on cruises to Alaska, Caribbean, Mexico, and more. — “Cruises - AAA”,
- Cheap cruise deals on popular cruise lines. Get travel deals on the most popular and luxury cruises to Alaska, the Caribbean, Europe and the Bahamas. Book your cruise online. — “Travelocity: Cruises, Cruise Lines - Find Cruise Deals”,
- Cruises Only specializes in cruises, last minute cruises, cruise bargains, cheap cruises, cruise lines and cruise vacations. — “Cruises, Last Minute Cruises, Cheap Cruises, Cruise Deals”,
- Caribbean Cruises. Europe Cruises. Hawaii Cruises. Mediterranean Cruises. Mexico Cruises C*** Cruises. South America Cruises. Transatlantic Cruises. USA Cruises. — “Affordable Cruises : Discounted Cruise Specialist: Carnival”,
- Offers cruises to Mediterranean and a wide range of seasonal itineraries around the world. — “MSC Cruises”,
- Cruise deals for a last minute cruise, cheap cruise and other cruise vacations. Expect to find great cruise deals and cruise discounts with Expedia. $100 onboard credit on select cruises. — “Expedia: Find cruise deals, cheap cruise and last minute”,
- Cruise deals, last minute cruises, cruise vacation packages and international cruise destinations from Carnival Cruise Lines. Book a Carnival Cruise today. — “Cruise Deals, Discount Cruises, and Cruise Vacations”,
- Features online booking for cruise deals, cruise holidays, and Mediterranean cruises with all the major cruise lines. — “Cruise 1st”, cruise1
- Lists information on specific cruises including those going to France, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean. — “Cruise Travel Vacation Planning Guide”,
- Royal Caribbean International offers amazing cruise deals to some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Explore Europe, experience Australia, bask in the sun on a Caribbean cruise, and much more. Start planning your cruise vacation. — “Royal Caribbean Cruises”,
- Offers cruises on a discounted price and vacations to various destinations worldwide. Additional savings are applied post booking by Celebrity Cruises and varies based on stateroom category reserved. — “”,
- Part of New World Travel. Offers high end cruise options. — “E-Cruises - Luxury Cruise Specialist”, e-cruises.ws
- Priceline Cruises has the best cruises, cruise deals, and cheap cruises on the top cruise lines. Find your dream cruise today & save up to 75% on cruises. — “Priceline: Cruises, Cruise, Cruise Deals, Cheap Cruises”,
- Provides online point, click, and cruise discounts, bonuses, upgrades, and on-board credits. — “”,
- Discount cruises for all Caribbean cruises, Alaska cruises, Europe cruises and cruise bargains. — “ – Discount cruises for all Caribbean cruises”,
- Complete guide to cruises, cruise lines and exclusive cruise deals. Over 50,000 cruise reviews, ship ratings and the largest cruise forum. — “Cruise Critic”,
related videos for cruises
- The Perfect Royal Caribbean Cruise See how a Royal Caribbean Cruise can be the vacation of your dreams. There is so much to do and it's all right at your fingertips. Grab my FREE GUIDE on how to Book The Perfect Cruise at
- Dramatic video of Clelia II Antarctic cruise ship slammed by giant waves A US-operated Antarctic cruise ship with 160 people aboard has lost an engine in high seas, but is limping safely to its scheduled port. The Argentine Navy said the Clelia II declared an emergency on Tuesday, reporting it had lost an engine amid heavy seas and 55 miles per hour (90 km per hour) winds. The ship, operated by Polar Cruises of Bend, Oregon, has 100 passengers and 60 crew members aboard. Courtesy: RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- Ride the AquaDuck- Disney Cruise Line The AquaDuck water coaster sweeps guests on a 765-foot high-speed flume ride with uphill acceleration and a swing-out loop letting you look down to the ocean 150 feet below. Read more at the Disney Parks Blog: bit.ly
- Tom Cruise's post 9/11 opening monologue at the Oscars® Opening monologue at the Oscars® following 9/11 - 74th Annual Academy Awards® (written by Cameron Crowe).
- Disney Cruise Line Ripped from the DVD
- P&O Cruises Ventura P&O Cruises Ventura cruise ship - The Superliner Designed for Britain
- Experience Princess Cruises Experience Princess Cruises - Princess Cruises are renowned for their high standards, no problem service.
- Ruby Princess Cruise Ship Highlights A quick look at the Ruby Princess cruise ship. Includes a brief tour of the galley to watch the head pastry chef decorate a wedding and anniversary cake, a look at a dance party on deck, the La Piazza area, Movies Under The Stars and a quick, comical walk-through of the ship. Visit to read a review of the ship and view a photo gallery.
- Norwegian Cruise Line .
- MSC Cruises - Fall Foliage Canada & New England Cruises From New York City & Quebec City Sail into the brilliance of fall on a Canada/New England cruise from MSC Cruises. We invite you to enjoy la bellezza di autunnothe beauty of autumnfrom the private balcony of your ship on our first ever fall foliage cruises. From the excitement of our New York cruise departures to the colorful waterways of a Canada cruise and the historic seaports of New England in the fall, North America is awaiting your discovery. For more information on MSC Cruises Canada & New England Cruises, please call your Travel Professional or MSC Cruises at 877.665.4655. Visit our website
- Celebrity Cruises Life aboard a Celebrity Cruise.
- Bali Hai Cruises Experience the unspoilt charms of a peaceful tropical island with our Beach Club Cruise. After cruising in comfort to Lembongan Island aboard our luxury catamaran Bali Hai II, you are transferred to our private Beach Club only minutes away. Here you can relax on golden sands, lie back in the shade of the tranquil gardens, or cool off in our lagoon pool. If the mood takes you, an array of activities includes pool volleyball, banana boat rides, snorkeling and island excursions. And to add to the tropical atmosphere there's an appetizing BBQ lunch, which includes salads and fresh fish grilled at our pool-side cabana.
- Bermuda Cruise 2009 Brittany went on a cruise to Bermuda on the Norwegian Spirit from May 28, 2009 till June 5, 2009. Heres some footage from her trip!
- Late Show - Tom Cruise Top Ten List Tom Cruise reads the "Top Ten Craziest Things People Say About Tom Cruise on the Internet."
- Mediterranean Cruises Check Out Mediterranean Cruises And What They Have To Offer Right Here On
- Norwegian Dawn cruise Day 1 Day one of my Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian cruise line cruise. This cruise started in New york then went to Halifax & Saint John Canada, then Bar Harbor maine, Boston, Newport then back to New York. Day one of the cruise. Hey everyone, Im back from my cruise on the Norwegian Dawn. The cruise was a blast even with the crappy weather for the past few days. My mom, her friend Tom and myself were going on this cruise because it was a cheap week vacation that just happened to be over my 21st birthday. What better way to celebrate it then on a NCL cruise. Last Sunday we flew into Newarks airport. After collecting our bags we took a bus service that brings you to Grand Central Station for $15 each. The bus is a large charter bus and I think only two other people were on this 50 seat bus besides us. The bus ride was nice and relaxing, easy to take in all the sighs as we made our way to Manhattan. We played whoever spots the ship first wins. Once we arrived at Grand Central we met with Toms son and we went to this diner called Comfort food. We had a quick breakfast then decided to walk over to the ship. This was the best decision we made that day. Because we took the 15 minute walk we avoided all the traffic at the pier (three ships total that day). Once we arrived at our dock we went straight through security and check in. Literally 15 minutes later we were on the ship drinking our Champagne. We boarded around noon so cabins were still not ready. We headed over to Dazzles where they ...
- Royal Caribbean Cruise April 2006
- cruise ship almost tips over yub
- Crown Princess Cruise Ship. The interior rooms of the mega cruise ship, Crown Princess. Skywalkers bar,adagio, sabatinis, fitness center, cigar bar, gatsby casino, explorers lounge,lotus spa,library, laundry room, pelicans, speakeasy cigar lounge, shockwave *** club and video arcade.
- Celebrity Cruises - Celebrity Solstice Opening Video This is the video that was played at the naming ceremony for Celebrity Cruises - Celebrity Solstice in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. November, 2008. Produced by HKM Productions, Las Vegas, and edited by 808 Post and Production, Las Vegas.
- Designed for you: The Celebrity Cruise Experience Designed for you. The devil is in the details. Meticulous attention to detail. Its what elevates style to high design. Food to haute cuisine. Service to new heights of pampering. Its what raises a Celebrity Cruise experience above all others. Attention to detail. Like a stateroom attendant who greets you by name. Or a server who remembers your love of Pinot Noir. Or a freshly manicured half-acre grass lawn — the only one at sea. Designed for your next bocce winning streak or barefoot picnic lunch, as you sail the Cote dAzur. Desire more than sweet fresh-cut grass aromatherapy? Our AquaClass Staterooms afford you unlimited access to our award-winning AquaSpa, and a menu of rejuvenating treatments. Our celebrated chef-run restaurants offer fare designed to stimulate your palate and tickle your every fancy. Afterwards, theres even a menu designed for selecting the perfect pillow. From our category-redefining fleet of ships to our new Celebrity Life onboard programs, we leave no detail of your vacation to chance. Weve designed everything we do around the desires of the worlds most discerning traveler. You.
- Celebrity Cruises, Millennium - Travelmovies Celebrity Millennium, Spacious, luxurious accommodations consistently place Celebrity Millennium at the top of the rankings among large ships. Resplendent with glass and teak accents and sophisticated amenities, this ship is one of the most technologically advanced of the fleet and features environmentally responsible gas turbine engines. Expansive staterooms, specialty restaurants and the most luxurious spa facilities at sea.
- Norwegian Dawn cruise day 2 Day one of my Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian cruise line cruise. This cruise started in New york then went to Halifax & Saint John Canada, then Bar Harbor maine, Boston, Newport then back to New York. Day one of the cruise. Hey everyone, Im back from my cruise on the Norwegian Dawn. The cruise was a blast even with the crappy weather for the past few days. My mom, her friend Tom and myself were going on this cruise because it was a cheap week vacation that just happened to be over my 21st birthday. What better way to celebrate it then on a NCL cruise. Last Sunday we flew into Newarks airport. After collecting our bags we took a bus service that brings you to Grand Central Station for $15 each. The bus is a large charter bus and I think only two other people were on this 50 seat bus besides us. The bus ride was nice and relaxing, easy to take in all the sighs as we made our way to Manhattan. We played whoever spots the ship first wins. Once we arrived at Grand Central we met with Toms son and we went to this diner called Comfort food. We had a quick breakfast then decided to walk over to the ship. This was the best decision we made that day. Because we took the 15 minute walk we avoided all the traffic at the pier (three ships total that day). Once we arrived at our dock we went straight through security and check in. Literally 15 minutes later we were on the ship drinking our Champagne. We boarded around noon so cabins were still not ready. We headed over to Dazzles where they ...
- MSC Cruises MSC Cruises promotional video from Cruise Specialists About2Cruise. ABTA and ATOL Protected. www.about2
- MSC Cruise Orchestra MSC Cruises Orchestra ship, in all its glory, pictures show To book a cruise on MSC, call: Jose Perez 1(866) 910-7327 ext. 301 -
- Avalon Waterways River Cruises This is the way to see Europe, See Europe in relax style and enjoy the scenery. No Hassels!! Call Jose for information on how you can enjoy a cruise like this call 866-910-7327 ext 301
- Pacific Sun Cruise liner in very heavy seas Pretty scary actually, I pity the poor lady that face plants against the column in the center of the video.
- cruisecompare, Carnival cruise ship video Carnival Cruise ship video from
- Costa Cruises Bringing Italian warmth and European sophistication, Costa Cruises is part of Worlds Leading Cruise Lines. Now thats amore! Visit us at
- Tom Cruise Scientology Video - ( Original UNCUT ) VOTE 5 STARS TO VOTE AGAINST SCIENTOLOGY ! _________________________________________ In the near future you will read: "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International" Tom Cruise informs on the "authorities on the mind". - long version (9:34 min) Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons. * SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology. Scientology mini dictionary: *KSW (short for Keeping Scientology Working): A policy written by Hubbard in the 1960's that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly. 'Orgs: Orgs is an abbreviation for 'organizations' and describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world. *David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics. *Out-ethics: any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct. *Put ethics in on someone else: make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior. *Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons. * SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone that doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology. *PTS/SP: another Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules. *LRH technology or 'tech': all the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, procedures.
- [NEW] Disney Dream Cruise Line & Aquaduck - Video Tour and Concept Art Building the Dream: Disney's Dream Makers Site: Watch the Disney Dream Official Trailer: Fly-Through Look at Animators Palate for the Disney Dream : Disney News Everyday: See the new video... it's the same plus the virtual ride at Aquaduck: When Disney Cruise Line debuts the new Disney Dream in early 2011, the ship will include multiple innovations never seen before in the industry. The AquaDuck water coaster will sweep guests on a 765-foot high-speed flume ride with uphill acceleration and a swing-out loop letting you look down to the ocean 150 feet below. Guests staying in inside staterooms will enjoy views of the ocean and sky through Virtual Portholes with hi-def views, live from cameras on the Disney Dream's exterior. Guests may also see Peach (the starfish from the Disney-Pixar film "Finding Nemo") or Mickey Mouse pop by the Virtual Porthole. The Disney Dream will also cater to the unique vacation needs of individual family members. While young children play in interactive spaces recreating Disney-Pixar films "Toy Story" and "Monsters, Inc.", ***s and tweens each enjoy their own high-tech clubs, and parents indulge in The District - an adult-exclusive entertainment area of sophisticated bars and lounges. The Disney Dream is scheduled to depart on its maiden voyage Jan. 26, 2011 and will sail alternating three- and four-night cruises to the Bahamas and Disney's private island ...
- Golden Princess 2008 Alaska Cruise Ship Vacation Video Our trip aboard the Golden Princess from Seattle to Juneau to Skagway to Ketchikan to Victoria and back to Seattle. It was a wonderful trip, especially the ride on the White Pass and Yukon Scenic Railway out of Skagway. I would highly recommend this trip.
- Carnival Cruise Lines Commercial This is one out of the three commercials filmed for Carnival Cruise Lines in 2005 for their new marketing campagin: "A Million Ways to have Fun!"
- P&O Cruises Australia Welcome Aboard .au P&O Cruises Australia deliver cruise holidays to the South Pacific, Queensland, NZ and now Asia. Four fabulous ships - Pacific Sun, Pacific Dawn, Pacific Star and Pacific Princess.
- Princess Cruises - Escape Completely Princess Cruises, one of the best-known names in North American cruising, is a global cruise and tour company. It operates a fleet of 17 ships on nearly 100 different itineraries calling at nearly 280 ports around the globe. Princess is known for its Personal Choice Cruising program, a fleet-wide dedication to providing passengers with a wide variety of options with which to customize their vacations. The lines ships are designed to offer an array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, to enable passengers to create their own personalized escape.
- Cruise Cruise Baby Life as a marine biologist, based on five years of monthly cruises in the Gulf of Maine. Lyrics and video by Chris Manning. Info and lyrics at www.cooa.unh.edu
- Tom Crooze Ben Stiller as Tom Crooze, Tom Cruises stunt double
- Caribbean Princess - Southern Caribbean Cruise Caribbean Princess - Eight of us took the Caribbean Princess for a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise for Spring Break (April 5-12, 2009). We started the cruise in San Juan Puerto Rico and made port in Aruba, Bonaire, Grenada, Dominica and St. Thomas. caribbean princess cruise southern aruba...
- Sam Harris Cruises Todd Herzog and Ross "The Intern" Mathews MP3 ► ► Facebook ► http Twitter ► Web Site ► Subscribe! ► http Sam brings home more fantastic footage from the Rosie O'Donnell R Family Cruise! This time on "Singles Night" with Ross Mathews (Ross the Intern, from The Tonight Show with Jay Leno) and Todd Herzog (winner of Survivor China) Sam drills Todd "The Gay Mormon" aka "Gormon", for his opinion on the cast of the latest Survivor 16 Micronesia, and dishes the dirt. They discuss great weight loss tips to share with family and friends! Enjoy! ► ... ► http ... behind the scenes in the everyday life of Sam. ► ...ask Sam anything, and he'll reply via a vlog. ► http ... answer link from the "Ask Sam Harris" series. ► ... keep up to date, and be Sam's MySpace friend! ► ... to download Sam Harris songs and full albums. ► http ... information, biography, discography and buy cds. LEGAL & BUSINESS CONTACT: © All videos property of Sam Harris ---
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Our Voyager adventure begins! The kids say "Awesome!" and "Looks more like a mall than a ship." Welcome to the Royal Suite! Real People having Real Fun! You can view travel videos in full screen
- MSC Poesia cruise ship tour Travel Weekly takes a look around MSC Cruises' new cruise ship at its naming ceremony in Dover, UK - -
- Cruise Ship Oasis of the Seas Royal Caribbean New Ship Video (pt 1 of 4) (Part 2-3-4 on this channel) The Oasis of the Seas is Royal Caribbeans newest and grandest ship to date. 5400 passengers and 7 neighborhoods. Cruise Zanza Blue - millions of miles at sea.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cruises
“Huge Discounts Luxury Cruises Forum - Luxury Cruises Forum, Silversea, Seabourn, Crystal Cruises, Regent Seven Seas, rssc, Cunard, Windstar, Seadream”
— Luxury Cruises Forum |800-845-1717| Crystal, Silversea, luxury-cruises-
“In our next blog, I'll feature another working vessel with a cruise on a barge in Europe. center for unusual cruises. He's also a freelance writer and a copy writer who enjoys the humorous and ironic side of travel”
“You'll wish to ***ysis out some of the cruises to beaches listed at our cruise directory and our cruise blog. Did you do your shopping for cruises online? Were you successful in getting the best cruise vacation for you?”
— Cruises Blog,
“This is part 1 of the highlights of our back-to-back cruises to the Eastern and Western Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas, the RIVIERA CRUISE! Card Player Cruises announced its new lower prices on its upcoming poker”
— Card Player Cruises Blog -,
“Classic Cruises are luxury cruise specialists. Fully bonded by ABTA, we work to professional standards, offering cruise deals, cruise offers, luxury cruises and exceptionally high levels of service”
— Classic Cruises Blog - The Luxury Cruise Specialists,
“Polar Cruises Antarctica and Arctic Blog Here's a great article by Paul Motter based on an interview with Polar Cruises President Chuck Cross. It's about cruising Antarctica and the Arctic. Check it out you may learn something”
— Polar Cruises Blog,
“On Caribbean cruises on Voyager of the Seas, passengers can enjoy the true taste of Italy fish in the turquoise waters as you set sail on Royal Caribbean cruises from Baltimore”
— Cruise Guide, blog-
“USA River Cruises Blog - Go where the big ships can't”
— USA River Cruises Blog,
“It is also an event that links to the East Asia Inter-regional Tourism Forum (EATOF) to be held in the province next year. White Dolphin Cruises Blog. Powered by WordPress | Designed by ”
— White Dolphin Cruises Blog,
related keywords for cruises
- cruises only
- cruises from baltimore
- cruises from galveston
- cruises from new york
- cruises from new orleans
- cruises from miami
- cruises from charleston sc
- cruises from tampa
- cruises out of baltimore
- cruises to hawaii
- cruises only promo code
- cruises only coupon code
- cruises only reviews
- cruises only promotion codes
- cruises only .com
- cruises only coupon
- cruises only marriott
- cruises only interline
- cruises only shore excursions
- cruises only carnival