- a word that is over exploited on this website. crude in this case is when people put disgusting ***ual acts under the definitions of foodstuffs lik. — “Urban Dictionary: crude”,
- (WTI) crude oil and gasoil futures contracts, ICE Futures Europe also offers a full range of futures When crude oil was discovered in the Permian basin of West Texas and New Mexico in the 1920s,. — “ICE CRUDE OIL”,
- Crude oil and natural gas, produced mostly in Saudi Arabia, the U.S., and Russia, now account for about 60% of world energy Later the crude oil must be pumped out or forced to the surface by injecting water, air, natural gas, steam, carbon dioxide, or another substance into the deposits. — “petroleum: Definition from ”,
- Crude Manufacturers & Crude Suppliers Directory - Find a Crude Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Crude Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Crude-Crude Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on ”,
- Crude oil began futures trading on the NYMEX in 1983 and is the most heavily traded The NYMEX Division light, sweet crude oil futures contract is the world's most liquid forum for crude oil trading, as well as the world's largest-volume futures contract trading on a physical commodity. — “Crude Oil Prices and News”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. They built a crude shelter out of branches. — “Crude - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Crude-oil prices held above $80 a barrel Friday, ending a week marked by wild price swings roughly where it Light Sweet Crude Oil is crude oil with a low wax content (as opposed to heavy crude) and low sulfur content. — “Commodity:Light Crude”,
- With key support from Amazon Watch, people are coming together to promote (and see) CRUDE, an award-winning documentary that chronicles the epic battle to hold oil giant Chevron accountable for its systematic contamination of the Ecuadorian. — “CRUDE: The Real Price of Oil”,
- Quick daily overview of the world's energy markets, including petroleum, natural gas, and electricity. Commodity futures and energy prices are in U.S. dollars. Crude Oil Gains as Chinese Economic Growth Counters Europe Debt Concern Updated 1 hour ago. — “Energy Prices for Oil, Gas, and Electricity - ”,
- Crude - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Crude”,
- Definition of crude in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of crude. Pronunciation of crude. Translations of crude. crude synonyms, crude antonyms. Information about crude in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. crude oil, crude jokes. — “crude - definition of crude by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- CRUDE: A Film By Joe Berlinger. World Premiere, 2009 Sundance Film Festival. — “CRUDE: A Joe Berlinger Film”,
- Definition of crude from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of crude. Pronunciation of crude. Definition of the word crude. Origin of the word crude. — “crude - Definition of crude at ”,
- Crude (2009 film), an American documentary about oil companies and law suits in Ecuador In statistics, crude denotes values before adjustment for confounding variables. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same. — “Crude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Crude definition, in a raw or unprepared state; unrefined or natural: See more. — “Crude | Define Crude at ”,
- Learn about Crude on . Find info and videos including: What Type of Crude Is Kirkuk Crude?, Difference Between Light Sweet Crude & Brent Crude Oil, How to Invest in Crude Oil and much more. — “Crude - ”,
- Crude oil prices mainly for the USA. Details on crude oil prices per barrel, the crude oil price history and what events caused the price rises, the current crude oil prices, how crude oil is refined and more. — “Crude Oil Prices. History, North Dakota, Refining, Production”,
- Find crude synonyms and crude antonyms at , a free online Thesaurus and Synonym Dictionary. — “Crude Synonyms, Crude Antonyms | ”,
- Get the latest trading prices, data and news headlines on the U.S. Commodity market and exchange New York Mercantile. Last. Change % Change. Last Update. Oil (Light Crude) Jan. 2011 contract. — “Commodities - Latest Trading Prices and Data from ”,
- Commodity Market Prices - Learn more about the futures market with commodity future trading research information online from The Wall Street Journal. Interactive charts on this page: crude oil is front month contract; all other futures are contract month with the highest open interest. — “Commodities & Futures - Markets Data Center - ”,
- An inside look at the infamous $27 billion "Amazon Chernobyl" case, CRUDE is a real-life high stakes legal drama set against a backdrop of the environmental movement, global politics, celebrity activism, human rights advocacy, the media, multinational. — “Crude (2009) - IMDb”,
related images for crude
- CITIZEN Citizen Holidays 06 Crude
- OIL AND GAS SUPPLIES
- CRUDE OIL Weekly Chart 3 years Monday March 26 2007 | 05 56 PM | Permalink | Comments 17 |
- 114 crude JPG
- quito ecuador valdez 18 03 GMT August 8 2005 Reply Link How oil was priced since 1980 4 major c ncies Interesting ¥ £ were affected least while U$D € were affected what appears to be more Amsterdam tr 18 02 GMT August 8 2005
- Ben Sandilands Almost exactly a year since fuel prices threatened to shut down some airlines the Bank of America Merrill Lynch State of the Industry review issued this graphic reminder of where air
- trendline Reversal above $90 would signal that the primary advance is likely to continue while breakout below the trendline would confirm the start of a secondary correction The primary up trend is intact with the first line of long term support at $80 barrel
- medium term support between $122 and $120 barrel Recovery above the recent high of $128 would warn of another test of $150 while failure of support at $120 would offer a target of $100 In the long term penetration of the long term trendline remains unlikely
- In the longer term reversal below $131 is unlikely and would warn of a secondary correction Primary support remains at $100 barrel Source Netdania
- crude jpg
- Oel hat noch weiter abgegeben
- http www resourceinvestor com MediaLib Images Home Sections Energy Oilimports1 png World production http jluscher googlepages com world crude oil production png world crude oil production full jpg I will note that the short term outlook on the consumption production ratios will probably
- crude oil png
- higher low is followed by a new high The most likely scenario is a further test of support at the March low failure of which would warn of a test of primary support at $53
- A primary down trend could test the 2007 low of $50 barrel but this depends on whether China maintains existing consumption levels or follows other major economies into recession Source Netdania
- stop loss below support on the daily futures chart as the market advances If prices turn and begin to decline I ll get out of the market if my stop is hit Tune in to Ken s Chart Book on US Charts Online to stay up to speed with this possible trade setup In the meantime be sure to set up your own paper trading plan for this
- 등 수많은 아프리카의 지역 분쟁이 이러한 식민지 유산에서 비록된 것으로 지금까지도 끊임없이 내전이 발생하고 있다 넬슨 만델라 남아공 대통령
- channel line forms a very steep neckline We see a similar pattern since 2000 with the right shoulder taking shape at the moment Let s zoom in on the current period with a daily chart http www parcontre com charts Crude Go This is kind of strange that head and shoulders on the monthly that I just mentioned each shoulder and the head is itself composed of a head
- 115 crude JPG
- experiment except it was light gray in color after firing I was living in Wyoming back then and used clay from a dried playa that was highly bentonitic Gathering and Processing Clay For this experiment the most obvious first choice for clay is Lake Chapala itself So one day last September I took our big plastic bucket down to the lake waded in to a fine mucky area
- crude gif
- Déchargement Lavage Assèchement Décantation
- ILLUSTRATION I created a little collage for this beautiful project It was a limited edition where each cover was a 100 handmade illustration ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WONKSITE JORGE RESTREPO
- 蒼山努選手のブログ なんとなく心呼吸
- crude 02 jpg
- crude jpg
- Crude Pictures
- Mark I think we were hunting the same mix of dogs Indiana Hardwood Kennels
- We can see with these two Chart captures we have a very strong Inverse or opposite relationship click once for capture
- of support at $67 would be more serious signaling a test of the January 2007 low of $55 A rise above $72 on the other hand would indicate that the up trend is intact
- at $120 barrel and is testing the lower trend channel Breakout would warn that the primary up trend is weakening Support at $100 however remains a significant psychological barrier Stock markets with the exception of China and Japan show short term buying pressure but long term signals remain negative We are in a bear market and this is likely to be another
- trend weakness Also the long term Twiggs Momentum Oscillator 13 week displays a large bearish divergence warning of a reversal Failure of primary support at $72 would confirm
- Euro Zone and UK among others Moreover though it may not have a direct link to fuel demand the US non farm payroll report will nevertheless exact a significant impact on oil price action Commodities Metals Gold Attempting to Hold back the Dollar s Tide Spot Gold $1 079 90 $7 22 0 66
- and bearish divergence on the Momentum Oscillator 63 day Failure of support at $66 would signal a primary trend reversal while recovery above $80 would indicate an advance to $90 Source Netdania Target calculation 80 + 80 70 = 90
- 108 crude JPG
- gold as the dollar strengthens Expect a test of support at $90 barrel Breakout below the rising green trendline is not expected and would warn of a secondary correction The weekly chart shows a strong band of support between $75 and $78 barrel coinciding with the rising long term trendline
- http www dodjit com images flags lang spain jpg http www dodjit com images flags lang turkey jpg http www dodjit com CmsItems image lori crude jpg http www dodjit com CmsItems image brokers video jpg
- For the real price of crude oil I simply divide the front month Nymex futures contract by the front month gold futures price Here is a monthly chart of crude gold going back to 1946 http www parcontre com charts Crude Go Without a doubt there s a lot of noise But the price seems for the most part to fluctuate between 4 and 10 of an ounce of gold I put the
related videos for crude
- Crude Impact Crude Impact is an award-winning documentary film which Chris Vernon of called " a terrific film... the best documentary I have seen on the subject." This feature film explores the interconnection between human domination of the planet, and the discovery and use of oil. Crude Impact has been an official selection at over twenty film festivals around the world and has won numerous awards. Crude Impact was awarded the Best Environmental Feature Film at the 3rd Annual Artivist Film Festival in Los Angeles. The film screened at the famous Egyptian Theater on Hollywood Boulevard. Crude Impact won the prestigious Social Justice Award at the 22nd Annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Playing in the DOCNZ New Zealand Documentary Film Festival in cities across New Zealand, Crude Impact was honored as one of The Best of Fest films. Crude Impact also won two awards at the 4th Annual Montana CINE International Film Festival - one of the three major awards at the festival, the Hands Around the World Award and the Best Cultural Issues Film award. The film has been translated in to Czech and was selected for two awards at EKOFILM 2007 in the Czech Republic; The Host City Best Film Award and The Student Judges Award. Crude Impact was nominated for three awards at the Sacramento International Film Festival - Best Documentary, Best Editing, and Best Environmental Film, and was nominated for Best World Popular Scientific Film at the 42nd International Popular ...
- Crude Realities Discussing peak oil, with Matthew Simmons, Simmons & Co. international chmn and CNBC's Becky Quick.
- Crude Oil $100 a Barrel? Use Hemp Instead Commentary pointing out that hemp can be used for fuel, which would solve the US's dependence on crude oil.
- Crude Reality - USA September 2010 The Gulf Coast oil spill has reopened old wounds for those affected by the Exxon Valdez disaster 21 years ago. The beautiful Alaskan backdrop now provides the setting for a community that's never recovered. Cordova - the town that bore the brunt of the spill - has seen increased bankruptcies, suicides, alcoholism and domestic violence during the aftermath of the 11 million gallons of oil that spilt over 1500 miles of idyllic coastline. Captain Young says, "We lost our industry and my son became a drug addict because of the oil spill. Our mayor committed suicide the next year. It impacted the whole town. A lot of people became alcoholics, a lot of divorces". Will those wanting to help people on the Gulf Coast in America learn the lessons of Cordova? these residents certainly hope so... Produced By SBS Distributed By Journeyman Pictures
- Crude Impact: Oil, The Earth and Humanity Learn more at A Link TV Special The new feature-length documentary Crude Impact directed by James Wood examines how deeply our current existence relies on fossil fuels, and the cost that extracting oil has had on indigenous populations and the environment.
- Ed Stelmach says Myth - Crude Awakening Part 1 of 3. Alberta Premier tells US that environmental toll from oilsands is a "myth" See for yourself - CBC news report on Alberta tar sands environmental impact. Part 1 of 3. WASHINGTON - Alberta Premier Ed Stelmach asked American business leaders Wednesday not to buy into the "myth" that oilsands production comes at too high an environmental cost, saying attempts to curtail it "don't make sense." But he faced disbelieving protesters at every turn on the first day of his trade visit to the United States, including about 35 environmentalists who passed out flyers to guests arriving at a Canadian embassy reception. "Stelmach should be back home cleaning up the oil industry rather than running around Washington as an oil salesman," said Liz Butler, organizing director for ForestEthics, a Canada-US based organization. "The US does not want Canada's dirty oil." Stelmach told an energy forum that although the myth about the oilsands project has gained some traction south of the border, it would be foolish to restrict the project now. "There are ongoing attempts in some quarters of this country to slow down or even stop oilsands development. Those attempts don't reflect reality and they don't make sense," he said. "Even worse, they could serve to jeopardize this country's energy security at a time when Asian markets are clamouring for oil." Stelmach also noted that climate change initiatives such as California's low carbon fuel standard will penalize energy imports from Alberta. "That ...
- A Crude Awakening - The Oil Crash Movie is now available on iTunes.
- Crude Awakening Fireball - Burning Man 2007 Video of the very large fireball that went off at the Crude Awakening art installation at Burning Man 2007. The fireball occurs at 1:24 into the video, after the fireworks display. Shot from the other side of the playa (8:00 and Esplanade), about 0.7 miles away, the video shows the fireball that reached high above the 100 foot tall tower.
- Crude Oil & Energy Market Update with Strategist Richard Ilczyszyn See today's video: www.lind- Lind-Waldock Strategist Richard Ilczyszyn discusses the energy futures markets. Topics covered: Crude oil market ***ysis; Natural gas market ***ysis; Massive spikes in gasoline; Equities come back.
- Crude Impact: Proof of Peak Oil A Link TV special: Oil expert Richard Heinberg explains the reasoning behind the theory of Peak Oil -- the point in time when we will have used up exactly half of the earth's oil, thus beginning an irreversible decline in supply -- in a clip from the new film "Crude Impact." Visit to learn about a live web chat about the film.
- Crude Awakening - USA October 2010 Are the beaches of America's Gulf Coast really 'open for business' after the BP oil spill? An intensive investigation uncovers a series of cover-ups in place of a long-term fix. As the oil spillage on Florida beaches is merely covered with sand, jellyfish stained in oil wash ashore and fishermen experience numerous health problems. With Dr Riki Ott comparing these to "problems suffered by workers on the Exxon Valdez disaster", it appears that Obama's assertion that the disastrous BP oil spill fiasco has been resolved is far from the truth. Will the situation ever be rectified and most importantly, what are BP and the US authorities going to do?
- Crude Oil Blast When the Alaskan oil pipeline springs a leak, it is a major problem; so Riley gears up to learn how to fix it. World's Toughest Fixes: Alaska Oil Pipeline :
- People & Power - Crude Amnesty On August the 6, 2009 the government of Nigeria offered an amnesty to militants in the Niger Delta region. People&Power's Juliana Ruhfus returns to the Niger Delta to investigate the amnesty which had aimed to end the deadly conflict.
- future of Crude Oil Futures manoftruth predicts future oil prices
- CRUDE INDEPENDENCE | Documentary Film Trailer Crude Independence will be released SEPTEMBER 21, 2009 on DVD and for download on iTunes. Go to for all the information.
- CRUDE OIL Found In Oysters at NC Restaurant: TOXIC GULF FOOD ALERT (Obama Says Eat It) BP MENU: CRUDE OIL Found In Oysters in Carolinas And Obama Told Us To Eat This? CORNELIUS, NC (WBTV) -- "A video out of a seafood restaurant sparks the need for rational thinking, like a scene out of an oil changing shop." A man says he found oil inside his oysters while eating at a restaurant located north of Charlotte this weekend. Matthew Robertson is fascinated at the thought that an oyster from the Gulf Coast that was possibly soaked in oil made it onto his dinner plate. "I rubbed it on my napkin and I said 'Hey, Dad look, there's oil on my oysters,'" said Robertson. He was so surprised at what he found, he kept one of the oysters to show our cameras. WBTV reporter Sarah Batista noticed there was a black substance stuck to the inside of the oyster. "That is definitely tar, that is not on oysters, "said Robertson. Obama pronounces Gulf seafood safe to eat... AP -- THEODORE, Ala. (Mon Jun 14, 4:21 pm ET) -- President Barack Obama says from the oil-stricken Gulf of Mexico that seafood from the region is safe to eat and announced a new coordinated effort to make sure it stays that way. In remarks from Theodore, Ala., on Monday, Obama said that the government will step up its inspections and monitoring to help ensure that the Gulf Coast food industry is getting the kind of protection and certification it needs to sell its products around the country. Obama said, "We don't want tragedies on top of the tragedy we're already seeing." news.yahoo ...
- Woman Drowns in Oil "Crude Awakening" BP Oil Spill/NWF PSA A young woman's perfect world is consumed by oil, representing the catastrophic results of the BP oil spill. For information on how you can donate, visit /oilcrisis All licensing rights reserved on AP images by Brian Singer and The National Wildlife Federation. Produced and directed by Brian J. Singer. Co-produced by Scott Kradolfer, Brian Lipscombe and Amy Soule. Featuring Sara Collins. Special Thanks to Glen Shimada.
- CRUDE GREED 3.mp4 New song
- "Crude furie" (Paula Rasmussen, "Serse") From Handel's serio-comic opera, "Serse": American mezzo-soprano Paula Rasmussen is wonderfully fiery here as the volatile, plane tree-loving ("Ombra mai fu"-singing) Persian tyrant. Here, the King releases his- rage on learning that Romilda, the woman whom he desires and expects to become his queen, has already married her true love, Arsamene (Serse's brother), with the help of General Ariodate (Italian bass Marcello Lippi) through a misunderstanding by Ariodate. Watch out for the explosive middle! Recitative and aria. "Crude furie degl'orridi abissi aspergetemi d'atro veleno Crolli il mondo, e 'l sole s'eclissi a quest'ira che spira il mio seno!" -- "You savage Furies from the hideous abysses inspire me with your venom! Let the world turn to ash and the sun be eclipsed by my anger, till my heart bursts with fury!" With Christophe Rousset directing Les Talens Lyriques. From Dresden Musikfestspiele, 2000. If you like this, go buy the video and get the complete opera! Also see "Io le diro/Tu le dirai", "Sì, la voglio e l'otterò!", "Per rendermi beato", Duetto:"Troppo oltraggi" and "Ombra mai fu".
- What happens when crude oil spills into the sea? With crude oil still gushing into the Gulf of Mexico, we look at why oil and water shouldn't mix? More chemistry at
- Joyce DiDonato, "Crude furie degli orridi abissi", Serse, Handel, live on French TV Joyce DiDonato sings "Crude furie degli orridi abissi", aria of Serse in the eponymous opera from Haendel (act III). The Ensemble Matheus is conducted by Jean-Christophe Spinosi. This was a live broadcast on French TV France 3 from the Arsenal concerthall in Metz, France, for the "16e Victoires de la Musique classique" (Classical music awards) on February 8 2009.
- Sweet Crude trailer 2009 Sweet Crude is a documentary film about the Niger Delta of Nigeria -- the humanitarian and environmental devastation there in the wake of 50 years of unregulated oil extraction, the history of non-violent protest by Niger Deltans demanding control of their own resources and the emergence of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND).
- A Crude Awakening First three minutes of A Crude Awakening - The Oil Crash
- Interview with Joe Berlinger - Director of CRUDE From In this interview with WITNESS, Berlinger discusses his new film CRUDE, a documentary that tells the story of 30000 Ecuadoreans that are suing US oil giant Chevron-Texaco for allegedly causing one of the worst environmental and humanitarian crisis in the world. Berlinger talks about why he chose to make this film and what impact he hopes CRUDE will have. CRUDE - a finalist in WITNESS 2009 Silverdocs Award - opened in NYC on September 9. Here's more on the film from "...[CRUDE] is the epic story of one of the largest and most controversial environmental lawsuits on the planet. The inside story of the infamous Amazon Chernobyl case, Crude is a real-life high stakes legal drama, set against a backdrop of the environmental movement, global politics, celebrity activism, human rights advocacy, the media, multinational corporate power, and rapidly-disappearing indigenous cultures. The landmark case takes place in the Amazon jungle of Ecuador, pitting 30000 indigenous and colonial rainforest dwellers against the US oil giant Chevron. The plaintiffs claim that Texaco which merged with Chevron in 2001 spent three decades systematically contaminating one of the most biodiverse regions on Earth, poisoning the water, air and land. The plaintiffs allege that the pollution has created a death zone in an area the size of the Rhode Island, resulting in increased rates of cancer, leukemia, birth defects, and a multiplicity of other health ailments ...
- Amazon Crude Ecuadorians are suing oil giant Chevron, the owner of Texaco, because they say oil drilling in the Amazon jungle by Texaco polluted their fragile environment. Scott Pelley reports.
- A Crude Awakening Review w/ Jonathan Kim
- A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash - trailer "The Age of Oil — 100-plus years of astonishing economic growth made possible by cheap, abundant oil — could be ending without our really being aware of it. Oil is a finite commodity. At some point even the vast reservoirs of Saudi Arabia will run dry. But before that happens there will come a day when oil production 'peaks,' when demand overtakes supply (and never looks back), resulting in large and possibly catastrophic price increases that could make today's $60-a-barrel oil look like chump change...
- JESSE JACKSON makes crude remarks about OBAMA on Fox News Jesse Jackson Caught Bad Mouthing Obama Jesse Jackson Apologizes to Barack Obama for Crude Remarks The remarks came during a discussion with a fellow guest on Fox News about Obama's habit of talking to black audiences about taking responsibility for their families, often focusing on the role of fathers. They were picked up by a microphone Jackson says he did not know was open. Jackson said the broader context of the conversation was that Obama came off as "speaking down to black people." He said "the moral message must be a broader message" that includes policies to fix structural problems in education and other areas. He described his own "sound bite" as "crude and hurtful" and said he immediately called the Obama campaign to apologize. He said he doesn't want the remark to be used to "thwart" their relationship. "I support him unequivocally," he said. The Obama campaign had no immediate comment on the incident. Obama will be speaking to a black audience Monday night at the 99th annual NAACP convention in Cincinnati. #65 - Most Discussed (Today) #1 - Most Discussed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism #4 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Nonprofits & Activism #34 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Nonprofits & Activism #14 - Most Responded (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism #70 - Most Responded (This Week) - Nonprofits & Activism #72 - Most Viewed (Today) - Canada #27 - Most Viewed (Today) #15 -Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Germany #21 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics ...
- Drive Electric: Ocean Crude Whom would you choose: Ms Windy or Mr Crude? More PSAs: Credits: Donate: Join:
- Drilling and Producing Crude Oil and Natural Gas in Ohio from the Ohio Oil and Gas Energy Education Program (OOGEEP).
- Crude Oil Crude Oil video 5mins
- Crude Awakening, June 2010 - Jane Fulton Alt Living on the shores of Lake Michigan, I am acutely aware of the disastrous toll the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico has taken on all forms of life, especially as our beaches opened to the 2010 swimming season. This environmental, social and economic catastrophe highlights a much larger problem that has inflicted untold suffering as we exploit the earth's resources worldwide. We are all responsible for leading lives that create demand for unsustainable energy. We are also all responsible for the solution and we must work together to protect the balance of life.
- More Crude Oil - Periodic Table of Videos The Professor has a bit more on crude oil and Sam demonstrates an experiment she does with school groups. More chemistry at
- CRUDE - Official Trailer Three years in the making, this cinéma-vérité feature from acclaimed filmmaker Joe Berlinger is the epic story of one of the largest and most controversial legal cases on the planet. An inside look at the infamous $27 billion Amazon Chernobyl case, CRUDE is a real-life high stakes legal drama set against a backdrop of the environmental movement, global politics, celebrity activism, human rights advocacy, the media, multinational corporate power, and rapidly-disappearing indigenous cultures. Presenting a complex situation from multiple viewpoints, the film subverts the conventions of advocacy filmmaking as it examines a complicated situation from all angles while bringing an important story of environmental peril and human suffering into focus.
- Crude Buster Co-op Playthrough AcidGlow and Saera gaming. Crude Buster Co-op Playthrough
- Why Crude Should Never Exceed $80 a Barrel Commodities expert Philip K. Verleger, Jr.explains why the energy markets should keep the cost crude oil below $80 a barrel. Verleger is a senior advisor to The Brattle Group, a Cambridge, Massachusetts economics consulting firm, where he specializes in the study of energy commodity markets. Series: Economics Roundtable [6/2009] [Public Affairs] [Show ID: 16214]
- Crude Oil - Boil Over Explosion A typical boilover process can be divided into three phases, ie a quasi-steady period, premonitory period and boilover period. Boilover is generally considered as one of the most important factors leading to the occurrence of boilover. Experimental examinations have demonstrated that boilover only happens after the fuel/water interfacial temperature has reached the boiling point of water, and that it was the violent seething of water at the interface which brought about boilover. The emission of micro-explosion noise, one of the most prominent premonitory phenomena of boilover has been examined in detail and found to be a result of the water boiling. The investigation on the premonitory micro-explosion noise of boilover illustrated that it is a possible means for early and remote detection of the occurrence of boilover in liquid pool fires. However, in a real fire situation, the micro-explosion is always contaminated by the environmental noise. Hence, pattern recognition techniques should be used to differentiate the micro-explosion noise from the unwanted background noise, and a predictive model should be used to evaluate the status of oil burning and predict the occurrence of boilover. A set of noise features and a practical model have been presented for these purposes.
- Crude Awakening: Oil Derrick Explosion @ Burning Man 2007 "Crude Awakening", an art installation at 2007's Burning Man, features a 99 foot tall oil derrick. On Saturday night it was set ablaze to 'dramatize the worshipful relationship and dependence modern man has toward oil'.
- First Trade Loss leads to Big Day Trading Profits on Crude Oil and Gold Futures When I was a kid I remember my mom telling me... "Never let a mistake get away without learning something from it" I make mistakes every day that I trade, and one of the most important ways to grow as a trader is to learn from the mistakes that we make. We have it easy as traders...the markets we trade are VERY quick to tell us when we make a mistake, and today was no different. Our first trade of the day today was a loss, and my ability to learn from that mistake and react with confidence turned that loss into a winner and set the tone for the rest of the day. We traded Gold and Crude Oil this morning for another 130 ticks of profit, and it all started with a first-trade loss...and you don't want to miss what we learned from it.
- "Sweet Crude", Oil in the Niger Delta-1/2 Free from Nigerian Military Custody, "Sweet Crude" Director Sandy Cioffi on Oil Politics in the Niger Delta The Nigerian government, along with foreign oil companies, have reaped enormous profits over the years from the sale of oil and gas reserves, while the residents of the Niger Delta live in abject poverty. We speak to Sandy Cioffi, director of the the upcoming documentary Sweet Crude. She was recently arrested by the Nigerian military and held for a week before being released following international pressure. [includes rush transcript]
twitter about crude
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about crude
“Anyway, to celebrate the occasion we should all take every day, Crude will donate proceeds from the sale of all Find the Power balm all month or blog the new-website news will receive a free tube of Crude (your choice:”
— Crude - Blog,
“Wall Street Strategies submits:by Conley TurnerVolatility in the price of oil has been especially evident of late in direct correlation with the”
— Crude Oil: Bumpy Ride, But Headed Higher | Big Oil Stocks,
“A Sweet Crude Forum. The deeper story and larger issues behind the Sweet Crude film crew detention in Nigeria. Sweet Crude crew. and a panel of international journalists, activists and human rights experts at an. interactive forum Monday”
— Lives and Truth at Stake in the Niger Delta A Sweet Crude Forum,
“What a week it's been for everyone, especially corporate America. We can all take comfort in knowing that BP will pay the total cost of this horrendous oil”
— It's a Crude World | Spectator Blog, blog.su-
“I can't say I'm entirely surprised by the announcement today (via Yahoo Finance) that Deutsche Bank will end the Double-Leveraged Crude Oil ETN under symbol DXO. The full story is tantalizingly entitled, ETN Shutdown Won't Be the Last. Be sure to”
— The End of DXO - Double Leveraged Long Crude Oil | Afraid to,
“CRUDE: A Film By Joe Berlinger. World Premiere, 2009 Sundance Film Festival”
— Blog " CRUDE: A Joe Berlinger Film,
“THE CRUDE BLOG FOR THE EARTH YEAR 2008. A HISTORICAL JOURNAL ARCHIVED ONLINE FOR starting a new official crude blog in 2009 called the 'Crude Decade'”
— Official Crude Blog 2008: NEW BLOG URL FOR 2009, crude2008
“Forum other Not Found. There is no such forum named other. About the Trade Crude Oil Forum Currently Browsing this Forum: 1 Guest. Forum Stats: Groups: 2. Forums:”
— Forum | Trade Crude Oil,