- Offers both current and archived crossword puzzles. Puzzle Society members can access the USA Today archives as well as over 8,000 other crosswords, jigsaws and other puzzles. — “Crossword Puzzle - USA Today”,
- Family-friendly online Crossword game that you can play for free. Reader's Digest has fun and funny games that can be played by people of all ages. — “Free Crossword Puzzles - Online Crosswords | Reader's Digest”, readersdigest.ca
- Free crossword puzzles. Play online or print them out. 5 free crossword puzzles daily. American Hard Crossword for Sun, 21/Nov/2010 To enter a word in the crossword, use the mouse to select the square that you want to begin typing at. — “Free Crossword Puzzles - American Hard Crossword for Sun, 21”, .au
- Los Angeles Times games, daily crossword puzzles, sudoku, weekly crossword puzzles from the Los Angeles Times. — “Los Angeles Times -- Crossword Puzzles and Games - ”,
- I need a simple C++ program which takes a list of words and produces a crossword puzzle. I have attached a VS 2008 project which should act as a template for creating this program, all you need to do is fill in the blanks. There is a. — “ - Crossword Puzzle Generator”,
- Then to go to a page with a printable version of the crossword, complete with your current solution set, click on the print version link beneath the crossword heading. NB: In your print options turn on background images and you Prize and Genius editor email crossword.editor@. — “Quick crossword No 12,649 | Crosswords | The Guardian”,
- A new crossword puzzle for you to enjoy every day - free online and printable daily crossword puzzles at . — “Daily Crossword Puzzle | ”,
- Yahoo! Games - Crossword. How to Play. Instant Messages. Today's Puzzle. Published On "Sunday "School of Hard Knocks" 11/16/10 "Behind Bars" 11/15/10 "Sunday Challenge" 11/14/10 "Vary. — “Yahoo! Games”,
- Crossword - Free daily crossword puzzles. — “Crossword - Crossword for 11/15/2010 - ArcaMax Publishing”,
- Itâ€™s all the fun of crosswords without needing a newspaper, pen and eraser. This online crossword puzzle game is an excellent way to spend some free time building your vocabulary and problem solving skills, as well as a great way to keep your mind quick and flexible. — “Crossword : Regular Game, Free crossword, Play Free crossword”,
- Crossword Clue Solver is the crossword solver for you, providing crossword help for those pesky clues in your crossword puzzle. — “The Crossword Solver”,
- Maryland's leading online source for community, local, state, national, entertainment and sports news, primarily from The Baltimore Sun. — “crossword puzzle | ”,
- Premium Crosswords is available through subscription only. Here you'll find a new blog post for each day's crossword plus a bonus post for the Second Sunday puzzle. — “Wednesday Crossword by Allan E. Parrish - ”,
- Visit the Crossword Archive. On Dec. 21, 1913, the Sunday New York World printed a puzzle called a "word-cross, Along with the standard crossword puzzle, newspapers today have word jumbles, word searches, cryptic crossword puzzles, diagramless puzzles, acrostics, and other word. — “The Crossword Puzzle History — ”,
- Express Links: Obituaries | Death Notices | Sudoku | Crossword | TV Listings | Blogs | Video | Yellow Pages | Horoscopes | Letters | Commentary | Lottery | Eating In | Restaurant Reviews Partner: | | . — “Chicago Sun-Times”,
- Cryptic crossword - Today's puzzle Cryptic crossword. Premium Article ! Your account has been frozen. For your available options click the below button. Options. — “Cryptic crossword - News”,
- offers a variety of online and printable crossword puzzles. We also offer an assortment of services targeting webmasters (web syndication), publishers (print syndication) and crossword constructors (guest constructor program). Top 5 (October 2010). — “”,
- Lifewise is Canoe.ca's premier portal for Canadian lifestyle Quote In A Box. Sudoku. Today's Crossword. Professional break-ups. If you want to lessen your risk of getting divorced, you'll want to stay away from performers, athletes and massage therapists. — “CANOE - Lifewise Puzzles”, lifewise.canoe.ca
- America can claim the first published crossword puzzle, created by journalist Arthur Wynne, for the New York World in 1913. In recent times, modern computer software has heralded major advances in crossword development, allowing anyone with the right program to construct a puzzle, themed to their own. — “YouPlay | Play Giant Crossword Online”,
- Directed by New York Times Crossword Puzzle Editor Will Shortz, this Solvers tackle eight original crosswords created and edited specially for this event. — “American Crossword Puzzle Tournament”,
- You can do today's quiz crossword in two ways. Either print out the file below and fill it in with a pen, or click on our special link to let you fill in the grid online. — “QUICK CROSSWORD from 25 Nov 2010 - ”,
- Solve the weekly New York Times Crossword Puzzle and play numerous games for free or subscribe to Premium Crosswords and enjoy the daily Crossword Puzzle online. — “Crosswords, Games & Cartoons - The New York Times”,
- For other uses of crossword, see crossword (disambiguation) A crossword is a word puzzle that normally takes the form of a square or rectangular grid of white and shaded squares. — “Crossword - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
related videos for crossword
- Garson Hampfield, Crossword Inker The most underappreciated member of the crossword design team makes the case for his profession. An animation by Michael A. Charles. More at .
- American Crossword Puzzle Championship 2007 Finals - 1 of 3 Tyler Hinman tries to hold off Al Sanders for the championship and be only the third champion to win three years in a row. Part 1 of 3
- Making Crossword Puzzles: An Introduction I've enjoyed solving crossword puzzles so much I've decided to start making my own. I've been making crossword puzzles (with great improvement) since I was ten years old or so, and now I'm passing my knowledge onto you. Hopefully this will inspire some.
- LIFE (PART 2) | Do crossword puzzles make us smarter? | PBS Crossword puzzles are supposed to be good for your brain, right? If only it was that simple. Here's a clip from the LIFE (PART 2) panel that takes on brain exercise, from fiction to fact. The new season of LIFE (PART 2) is on PBS, see entire episodes online at /lifepart2.
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords Al Sanders Pt 1 World class crossword solver, co star of the movie "Wordplay," appears on Merv Griffin's Crosswords. Part 1
- 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament Finals Part 2 of 4 The 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament was held in Brooklyn for the first year after being held in Stamford, CT for the past 30 years. The three competitors making it to the finals of the "A" division were Tyler Hinman, Trip Payne, and Howard Barkin. Tyler Hinman competes to win a record four straight victories. For full results visit: Video Part 2 of 4
- Science: The Magician and the Crossword - /video David Kwong's performance draws on his talents as a magician and as a crossword puzzle creator. Watch more videos at
- Hardly Working: Evil Crossword J-Witz ain't too smart, yo. See our videos a month earlier at and follow us on http
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords - Joe Van Ginkel (Part 1) Let's do Crosswords!
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords: Bonus Game This Bonus Game goes down to the wire.
- CIA Crossword 3.avi CIA Crossword Puzzle 3
- Deckchair Orange - Crossword Official Music Video featuring their third single in Austria "Crossword". Directed by Mirjam Baker Michael Kren Idea & Concept by Mirjam Baker Sandra Eder Michael Kren Lilo Moser Daniela Vogl Christian Waldhofer Alexander Wieser Drawings by Daniela Vogl Additional drawings by Philipp Schmallegger Animation by Mirjam Baker Michael Kren Lilo Moser Compositing by Christian Waldhofer MMIX cinema bochèn
- THE CROSSWORD AD or: HOW TO MAKE MORE THAN 100000 CONSUMERS WRITE YOUR BRAND NAME.
- Crossword Genius Jake conquers the New York Times crossword.
- CIA Crossword 2.avi CIA Crossword Puzzle 2
- How to Solve Crossword Puzzles Handle any emergency with Howcast's First Aid app - howc.stExpand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from rsansivero and more videos in the General Games category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at Crossword puzzles can help build your mind and improve self-control, language skills, and confidence. To complete this How-To you will need: A crossword puzzle A pencil Step 1: Start with easy clues across Solve the easy clues first, starting with number one and moving "across." Step 2: Now move down Begin with number one in the "down" category and answer all you can in the first pass. Step 3: Connect intersecting words Progressing from the puzzle's top left, fill in words that intersect with already completed answers. Tip: Words that contain a lot of vowels are used frequently in crossword puzzles. Step 4: Take breaks Take a break periodically. If you try too hard, the obvious can seem unintelligible. When you return to the puzzle, note how quickly some answers occur to you. Step 5: Check for anagrams Check for anagrams in clues. Anagrams show up through descriptive terms or names that must be rearranged to divine the intended answer. Step 6: Use the puzzle theme Use words associated with the title of the puzzle. Tip: Work with a friend -- sometimes two heads are better ...
- Part 1/4, Merv Griffin's Crosswords, February 1, 2008 Merv Griffin's Crosswords episode #195
- Crossword Puzzle- performed by Jennie McGuinness Richard Maltby, Jr. and David Shire's Crossword Puzzle was written for and performed in their song cycle Starting Here, Starting Now. As a part of my senior voice recital at NYU Steinhardt's musical theatre program, I performed this song as the second of three in my Maltby and Shire Composer Study. Accompaniment provided by the wonderful Steve McGhee. Jennie McGuinness' Senior Voice Recital December 5th, 2009 videography and post by Minoan Magic Lantern
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords (2 of 3) Merv Griffin's Crosswords is an exciting new game show in which contestants display their skills in the ultimate crosswords competition. Hosted by Ty Treadway, hottie formerly from One Life to Live. Featuring contestant Shelley Rubin. Originally broadcast Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 on NBC (sixth episode of series).
- The Two Ronnies - Crossword [Video] The Two Ronnies - Crossword (Wiggy St Helens UK 2007)
- Binweevils - Every Single Crossword Answer Hey, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the crosswords on binweevils in just over 2 minutes, whew :)
- Sly Stone - Crossword Puzzle (1975) from the album "High on You"
- 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament Finals Part 3 of 4 The 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament was held in Brooklyn for the first year after being held in Stamford, CT for the past 30 years. The three competitors making it to the finals of the "A" division were Tyler Hinman, Trip Payne, and Howard Barkin. Tyler Hinman competes to win a record four straight victories. For full results visit: Video Part 3 of 4
- 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament Finals Part 1 of 4 The 2008 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament was held in Brooklyn for the first year after being held in Stamford, CT for the past 30 years. The three competitors making it to the finals of the "A" division were Tyler Hinman, Trip Payne, and Howard Barkin. Tyler Hinman competes to win a record four straight victories. For full results visit: Video Part 1 of 4
- Moodle game module a quick overview of the Moodle game activity module
- Nick and Siri: Crossword More: Twitter Hello. This is Siri speaking. Please rescue me. I am being forced to solve crosswords for this idiot— shh, he's coming, pretend I'm just finding you a sushi bar!
- The Crossword Puzzle Michaela Pavlátová,1989
- Crossword Puzzle Champion Completes Puzzle In Record Time!!! Subscribe to my videos. Tyler Hinman, 23, four time American Crossword Puzzle Tournament Champion, completes a Monday New York Times Crossword Puzzle in about 2 minutes. Filmed March 2, 2008 Here is the completed puzzle and a blog Tyler wrote regarding the video and comments: Pre-order the book by Chris Barrett and Efren Ramirez, "Direct Your Own Life How to Be a Star in Any Field You Choose". The book includes a story by crossword puzzle champion Tyler Hinman! In Stores June 2008. Pre-order now: Thanks Steve Grove and Big Joe Smith for being "wowed" by Tyler's sweet crossword skills. For more videos of Tyler click on my channel. Media please give film credit to Chris Barrett and to set up an interview with Tyler contact Karen Ammond kbcmedia (at)
- CIA Crossword 4.avi CIA Crossword 4
- Neville on Merv Griffin's Crosswords - Part 1 of 3 This is the first part of my appearance on "Merv Griffin's Crosswords." This was originally aired on Monday, September 10, 2007. It was the show's premiere episode!
- How to Make a Crossword Puzzle : How to Make a Crossword Puzzle Grid Maintain symmetry when designing a crossword puzzle grid. Learn how to make a crossword puzzle grid in this free video on creating word games.Expert: Chris FA Johnson Contact: /wordfinder/ Bio: Chris FA Johnson began composing cryptic corssword puzzles in 1979, for the University of Toronto alumni magazine, The Graduate. Filmmaker: Kevin Fletcher
- Crossword A woman gets more than she bargained for when her husband helps with a crossword puzzle.
- How To Make a Crossword Puzzle Handle any emergency with Howcast's First Aid app - howc.stExpand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from curtiskent and more videos in the General Games category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at For beginners, there are easy ways to create your first crossword puzzle. To complete this How-To you will need: Internet access Paper Pen Software Graph paper (optional) Step 1: Join crossword constructor online forums for tips Join crossword constructor online forums or discussion lists for beginner tips from serious hobbyists and professionals. Step 2: Choose a theme for your crossword puzzle Choose a central theme to hang your crossword puzzle words and clues on. Step 3: Brainstorm crosswords and clues from theme Brainstorm words and clues from your puzzle's theme and write them on paper. Step 4: Visit a crossword puzzle-maker web site Using an online crossword puzzle maker, enter the width, height, and number of squares, and then enter the words and clues line by line. Click a button and a puzzle is generated. Tip: Some hobbyists prefer to create a crossword puzzle the old-fashioned way -- using graph paper and pen. Step 5: Buy professional crossword-puzzle-maker software Buy crossword-puzzle-maker software for professionals or serious hobbyists. This software has a ...
- Oblivion-Midas Magic Astral Gate Crossword UPDATED 2010 WALKTHROUGH(HD) Oblivion-Midas Magic Crossword Walkthrough FAQ 1.Q: I went through the first portal by the the crossword, and there are a bunch of doors but they dont work. Whats wrong? A: These doors dont work yet. The astral plane has to be activated first. 2. Q: I went through the portal by the crossword but now where do I go? A: You must use the spell Midas Ice walk, or Midas magic carpet to reach the floating island you can see in the distance. 3. Q: Umm I made it to the floating island, but Now what do I do? A: There is a rock you can open with an unlock spell. use the spell and go inside. 4. Q: I found all the crystals except one, where is it? A: its probably in the water area, its easy to miss this one. Follow the big fish underwater and he will guide you to where you need to go. 5. Q: My crossword looks different than the one in the video.It has 2 more questions? What are the answers? A: The video is an older version of Midas Magic There is a new Version of Midas Magic with 2 more questions added. The questions are: Of Death And Darkness and Light of the Heavens. The answers are LATE and STAR. 6. Q: How do you put in the answers to the crossword? It wont let me type in anything. A : You cant type in the answers on the crossword peice of paper. You need to go to the alter by the BIG astral gate. Use the keypad on the alter to type in the answers. then press the middle button on the alter. This procedure will open the gate. 7. Q : I opened the Big gate using an answer to the ...
- Tyler Hinman WTTW Interview Crossword, Phil Ponce American Crossword Puzzle Tournament winner Tyler Hinman on Chicago Tonight 4/10/2007
- CIA Crossword 1 CIA Crossword Puzzle P1
- Crossword Puzzle Tournament 2009 "A" Finals Part 1 Solvers are Trip Payne, Tyler Hinman, (reigning champion), and Francis Heaney. "A" Division solvers are the elite of the elite and have the hardest clues, although the puzzle that they solve is the same one that the "C" and "B" divisions solve. Be sure to view both segments to enjoy all of the excitement. Play by play commentary by Merl Reagle and Neal Conan
- Rob Tognoni - Crossword Blues Live In Germany 1998 Recorded by National WDR TV, Leverkusen, Germany, October 1998.
- How to Do Crossword Puzzles : Cryptic Crossword Puzzle Clue Combinations Combinations of clues types can be found in cryptic crossword puzzles. Learn about clue combinations with tips from a puzzle expert in this free word games video. Expert: Chris FA Johnson Contact: /wordfinder/ Bio: Chris FA Johnson began composing cryptic corssword puzzles in 1979, for the University of Toronto alumni magazine, The Graduate. Filmmaker: Kevin Fletcher
- Crossword puzzle How old ladies fill in the crosswords in the paper
- Bleak - Crossword (Lyrics...) Bleak (Present Fireal) - Crossword Lyrics: Sigh There's a heart on the wall I'm the secret in her room She's like salt in my eyes We'll have fun here this time With mine It keeps my wounds alive... And God I'm so tired Of you and me And God I'm so... There's a link between us And a will to fight the odds I couldn't solve her "God and our hearts cried together" As I let my air out... And God I'm so tired Of you and me And God I'm so tired... We got toys in this place where The lesson's never learnt The little braids in her hair Like promises entwine I couldn't solve her "God and our hearts cried together" As I let my air out... And God I'm so tired And God I'm so tired Of you and me And God I'm so tired... Like a crossword Like a crossword You are to me Like a crossword Like a crossword You are to me And God I'm so tired Tired Sigh
- Merv Griffin's Crosswords (1 of 3) Merv Griffin's Crosswords is an exciting new game show in which contestants display their skills in the ultimate crosswords competition. Hosted by Ty Treadway, hottie formerly from One Life to Live. Featuring contestant Shelley Rubin. Originally broadcast Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 on NBC (sixth episode of series).
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about crossword
“A debut and an interview with the "Father of Crossword Blogs. The reason I started the blog was because I wanted to keep track of the words/clues I didn't know and share my love of crossword puzzle themes”
— The Father of Crossword Blogs - ,
“Crossword Clue Solver is the crossword solver for you, providing crossword help for those pesky clues in your crossword puzzle”
— Crossword Help Forum,
“What are possible solutions for the crossword clue 'Forum'? Arena, Assembly, Debate, Platform,”
— Forum: Information from ,
“We have just launched a crossword sharing/embedding service similar to photo or video service is extremely useful to author/publisher readers of this blog Continue reading”
— A Cross Business | Thoughts on the business of crosswords,
“Click here to visit Amy Reynaldo's blog, Diary of a Crossword Fiend. Forum FAQ. Board index. It is currently Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm | Last visit was: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 pm. All times are Rooms & Rides. Looking for a roommate for the 2010 American Crossword Puzzle Tournament?”
— • Index page,
“Crossword Unclued is a blog for cryptic crossword enthusiasts. It has solving tips, explanations of clue types and wordplay styles, ***ysis of interesting clues and other crossword trivia”
— Blog for Hindustan Times Crossword, Anyone? ~ Crossword Unclued,
“Thursday: 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Lyric - New York Times (blog) Will invited me to do this because I picked a lot of nits in the old New York Times crossword forum”
— la times crossword news,la times crossword videos,la times,
“A collection of verbal and musical improvisations based on the New York Times Crossword”
— Crossword Bebop Archives: Crossword Blog Profile - Ignoramus,