- Makers of Cross writing instruments and watches. — “A. T. Cross Company”,
- Information about cross in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. red cross, celtic b. often Cross The upright post with a transverse piece upon which Jesus was crucified. — “cross - definition of cross by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- 8475 Cross Clip Art. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art images, clipart. — “Cross Clipart Vector Graphics. 8475 cross EPS clip art vector”,
- Donations to the American Red Cross 2010 Holiday Giving Catalog help prepare communities for emergencies and keep people safe. Give a donation this holiday season and give the gift of hope. — “American Red Cross: Online Catalog Home Page”,
- cross (plural crosses) A geometrical figure consisting of two straight lines or bars intersecting each other such that at least one of them is bisected by the other. (heraldry) Any geometric figure having this or a similar shape, such as a cross of Lorraine or a Maltese cross. — “cross - Wiktionary”,
- The American Red Cross helps prepare communities for emergencies and keep people safe every day thanks to caring people who support our work. Please support your local Red Cross. — “American Red Cross”,
- Cross definition, a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death. See more. — “Cross | Define Cross at ”,
- A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two lines or bars perpendicular to each other, dividing one or The cross is one of the most ancient human symbols, and is used by many religions, such as Christianity. — “Cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- 4.1 Triple bar cross. 5 External links. Emblem of victory. When Orthodox think of the crucified Christ, they think not only of his suffering and desolation; they think of him as Christ the Victor, Christ the King, reigning in triumph from the Tree. — “Cross - OrthodoxWiki”,
- Download Christian pictures, graphics, images, wallpaper, and clip art featuring Jesus pictures, cross, church, Bible, nature and more. Search video loops, stock photography, backgrounds, Christian and religious pictures. — “”,
- Definition of cross from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of cross. Pronunciation of cross. Definition of the word cross. Origin of the word cross a representation of a cross, in any of various recognized forms, as a symbol of the crucifixion of Jesus, hence of the Christian religion. — “cross - Definition of cross at ”,
- (1) Growth Of the Christian Cult; (2) Catholic Doctrine on the Veneration of the Cross; (3) Relics of the True Cross; (4) Principal Feasts of the Cross. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The True Cross”,
- A reliquary in the form of an ornate Christian Cross. The cross, found in many cultures and religions of the world, is an ancient human symbol that has become closely connected with the religion of Christianity, where it is associated with the crucifixion of Jesus. — “Cross - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Cross Tattoos - As a tattoo design or symbol, there is perhaps no religious icon or symbol more universally recognized today than the Christian Cross. Symbols like the cross go back long before the written word. One of the oldest crosses was placed within a. — “Cross tattoos - what do they mean? Cross Tattoo Designs”,
- Play for fun or race against the clock as you tackle intricately designed crossword Every day brings a new puzzle, complete with two different skill levels (Regular or. — “Daily Crosswords - Yahoo! Games”,
- (Click to enlarge) cross Maltese and St. Andrew's patriarchal, Greek, and tau Latin, Calvary, and Celtic (Academy Artworks) cross n. — “cross: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- 2. any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines. 7. a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified; crucifix. — “cross: meaning and definitions — ”,
related videos for cross
- Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind Song From The Classic 1980 Album Christopher Cross
- Christopher Cross Sailing Live The song that marked the 80s and 70s decades of music styles. Maybe the song that created the AOR (Adult Oriented Rock)genre.
- Lead me to the Cross - Hillsongs Call to worship based on Lead me to the Cross by Hillsongs. Visit our church at
- Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part 2 (Cross Pollination) (Album Version) Muse - Exogenesis Symphony Part 2 (Cross Pollination) (Album Version) this is the tenth song on Muse's album "The Resistance" Copyright - all of the material in this video is that of Muse and I do not claim to have created any of it myself.
- Hillsong - At the Cross - With Subtitles/Lyrics Hillsong - At The Cross - With Subtitles/Lyrics - Migthy to Save DVD - Darlene Zschech Oh Lord You've searched me You know my way Even when I fail You I know You love me Your holy presence Surrounding me In every season I know You love me I know You love me At the cross I bow my knee Where Your blood was shed for me There's no greater love than this You have overcome the grave Your glory fills the highest place What can separate me now You go before me You shield my way Your hand upholds me I know You love me At the cross I bow my knee Where Your blood was shed for me There's no greater love than this You have overcome the grave Your glory fills the highest place What can separate me now?(x2) You tore the veil You made a way When You said that it is done(x2) And when the earth fades Falls from my eyes And You stand before me I know You love me I know You love me At the cross I bow my knee Where your blood was shed for me There's no greater love than this You have overcome the grave Your glory fills the highest place What can separate me now?(x2) You tore the veil You made a way When You said that it is done(x4)
- Gossip-Heavy Cross
- Within Temptation The Cross Live Black Symphony
- "at the cross" - hillsong united cover gabe bondoc & i covering one of the very MANY amazing hillsong united songs, entitled, "at the cross".. hope you all enjoy! God bless! /imgabe /gabebondoc /cathynguyenmusic
- PLAY! Concert - Chrono Trigger / Chrono Cross Best themes from Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross performed by a full orchestra and choir. A gorgeous video for rpg fan. More info : www.play- Tabs : \\o BEST GAME EVER o// (after Seiken Densetsu II ^^)
- It's About the Cross - Christmas Music Video Christmas song "It's About the Cross" by the band Go Fish () set to images from the Passion, the Jesus Film, the Gospel of John, The Nativity Story, It's a Wonderful Life, The Chronicles of Narnia, and other productions. 'Cause Christmas is really about the Cross. My website is
- Iron Maiden - Sign of the Cross - Rock in Rio Iron Maiden play one of their greatest songs in front of 250000 people. 'nuff said
- Cross My Mind - Jill Scott official music video *or not 2b*
- The Wonderful Cross - Matt Redman and Chris Tomlin HQ: REQUESTS!: GOOD FRIDAY SPECIAL #2 The Wonderful Cross - Matt Redman and Chris Tomlin This is one of several videos I have made in a series of worship videos. The next video to come out will be "Once Again - Matt Redman and Tim Hughes" Thanks for watching! Jesus Loves You fanofcanucks
- At the Cross Jesus Reigns Ministries Baliuag Outreach...Passion of the Christ movie, edited in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for Jesus Reigns Ministries Malaysia by Bro.Duds..If you need the original and clear copy of this, just leave your comment here.... or visit our multiply account at
- MR - Erzbergrodeo Enduro Cross Training - Part 1 The Racedirector trains with the Austrians best,...
- Southern Cross The Robotech Masters bring the war to Earth as they attempt to reclaim their lost Protoculture. The 15th Tactical Armored Corp is put to the test.
- CHRISTOPHER CROSS - SAILING déjate llevar...
- Gossip - Heavy Cross Music video by Gossip performing Heavy Cross. (C) 2009 Sony Music Entertainment
- Jill Scott "Cross My Mind" Support The Music. Download The Album:
- How They Train: Snowboard Cross Also called boardercross, snowboard cross will be in the Olympics for the second time. TIME's Sean Gregory learns how to explode out of a start gate (sort of) with Olympic hopeful Nate Holland. To watch more videos, check out:
- TOXIC HOLOCAUST - "Nuke the Cross" TOXIC HOLOCAUST - "Nuke the Cross"; taken from the album 'An Overdose of Death' - in stores now via Relapse Records. Buy on iTunes here: Buy at Relapse here: Producer/Director: Jaime Robillard http
- At The Cross Hillsong Music Australia Album: Mighty To Save Composer:Reuben Morgan; Darlene Zschech
- BBC: Challenge to cross The Channel in Car Boats! - Top Gear Hilarious challenge from the Top Gear boys as they attempt to cross the Channel to France in their brilliant but useless new model home-made amphibious cars. Don't forget to hit 'view in high quality' at the bottom right of the video to get the best picture. Visit for all the latest news and reviews.
- I Cross My Heart by George Strait Devotion
- Lead Me to the Cross - Hillsong United (All of the Above) This video is about the love of Christ His sacrifice, His sufferings, His blood, His wounds... All done for You at the cross of calvary.
- Wonderful Cross - Michael W. Smith Wonderful Cross by Michael W. Smith
- Flame - On That Cross LYRICS On That Cross by Flame from Flame's cd Our World Redeemed. Lyrics are... HOOK When you were on that cross I can't believe you died for me Oh Lord you gave me eyes to see When I was lost You showed me which way to go Oh Lord you even saved my soul When you were on that cross Repeat VERSE Yes, the Lord reigns robed in majesty/The mountains melt like wax/Before the Lord cause He's Holy and it has to be/Nothing but pure reverence/By His wisdom and understanding He stretched out the heavens/Who can endure His presence?/Let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation/We praise Him with all that we've got/Even the seas roar/Let the trees of the forest sing for joy as the rivers clap before the Lord/In case you've ever wondered/Why was it all done?/What is it for?/My Lord the stars moon and sun/Even the skies testify to your greatness/Revelation 4:11 praise for all your creation/It's all for your glory/Through your infinite power/Your intricate skill is seen through a blossoming flower/But yet Father you were pleased to bruise your own Son/So that sinners could come and be redeemed/Amen HOOK When you were on that cross I can't believe you died for me Oh Lord you gave me eyes to see When I was lost You showed me which way to go Oh Lord you even saved my soul When you were on that cross Repeat VERSE We spend a lifetime looking for satisfaction in wrong places/But a blind man embraces whatever catch his fall/But if he's spiritually blind and can't see that he's falling/Then ...
- Black Sabbath-Sign Of The Southern Cross If there isn't light when no one sees then how can I know what you might believe? A story told that can't be real somehow must reflect the truth we feel, yeah fade away, fade away vanish into small Fade away, fade away break the crystal ball - OH! It's the sign feels like the time! On a small world, west of wonder somwhere, nowhere all There's a rainbow that will shimmer when the summer falls If an echo doesn't answer when it hears a certain song Then the beast is free to wander but never is seen around And it's the Sign of the Southern Cross it's the Sign of the Southern Cross all right sail away to the sign ohh From the book, the word is spoken whispers from forgotten psalms Gather all around the young ones they will make us strong Reach above your dreams of pleasure given life to those who died Look beyond your own horizons sail the ship of signs And it's the Sign of the Southern Cross it's the Sign of the Southern Cross Fade away, fade away break the crystal ball Fade away, fade away I can't accept it anymore On a real world, west of wonder somwhere, nowhere all There's a rainbow, see it shimmer when the summer falls From the book, the word is spoken whispers from forgotten psalms Gather all around the young ones they will make us strong! It's the Sign of the Southern Cross It's the Sign of the Southern Cross Don't live for pleasure make life your treasure Fade away! Eight miles high, about to fall and no one there to catch you look for the sign, the time the Sign of ...
- Alice Nine - Cross Game PV [HQ] PV Cross Game in High Quality
- Arthur's Theme by Christopher Cross From An Evening with Christopher Cross DVD
- Southern Cross : Crosby, Stills & Nash Got out of town on a boat goin' to Southern islands Sailing a reach before a followin' sea She was makin' for the trades on the outside And the downhill run to Papeete Off the wind on this heading lie the Marquesas We got eighty feet of the waterline nicely making way In a noisy bar in Avalon I tried to call you But on a midnight watch I realized why twice you ran away Think about Think about how many times I have fallen Spirits are using me larger voices callin' What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten (Around the world) I have been around the world (Lookin') Lookin' for that woman girl (Who knows she knows) Who knows love can endure And you know it will When you see the Southern Cross for the first time You understand now why you came this way 'Cause the truth you might be runnin' from is so small But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a comin' day So I'm sailing for tomorrow my dreams are a dyin' And my love is an anchor tied to you tied with a silver chain I have my ship and all her flags are a' flyin' She is all that I have left and music is her name Think about Think about how many times I have fallen Spirits are using me larger voices callin' What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten (I've been around the world) I have been around the world (Lookin') Lookin' for that woman girl Who knows love can endure And you know it will, and you know it will yes Oooh ... So we cheated and we lied and we tested And we never failed to fail it was the ...
- THE GOSSIP - HEAVY CROSS [FULL LENGTH HQ] + LYRICS ooohh oh ooooh, oh oh oh ohhh ooohh oh ooooh, oh oh oh ohhh It's a cruel cruel world, to face on your own, A heavy cross, to carry along, The lights are on, but everyone's gone, And it's cruel It's a funny way, to make ends meet, when the lights are out on every street, It feels alright, but never complete, without joy, I checked you, if it's already been done, undo it, It takes two, it's up to me and you, to proove it, On the rainy nights, even the coldest days, you're moments ago, but seconds away, The principal of nature, it's true but, it's a cruel world, ooooh oooh oohh, ooh ooh oooh ooh, ooo wooah We can play it safe, or play it cool, follow the leader, or make up all the rules, whatever you want, the choice is yours, So choose, I checked you, if it's already been done, undo it, It takes two, it's up to me and you, to proove it, ei ei ei ei ei, oh oh oh oh oh, ye oh oh, ei ei ei ei ei, oh oh oh oh oh, ye eh, ye eh, ye eh, I just knew, it's already been done, undo it, It takes two, it's up to me and you, to proove it, ei ei ei, woah wo, yeah eh ei ei ei ei ei, oh oh oh oh oh, ye eh, ye eh, ye eh, I checked you, if it's already been done, undo it, It takes two, it's up to me and you, to proove it, ei ei ei ei ei, oh oh oh oh oh, ye oh oh, ei ei ei, oh oh oh oh oh, ye eh, ye eh, ye eh, I just knew
- AKON - CROSS THAT LINE VIDEO MIX
- AVANTASIA - SIGN OF THE CROSS AND PRIDE POWER RULES!!
- At The Cross 2006 Hillsong Publishing - MIGHTY TO SAVE
- Agalloch - Kneel to the Cross One-Picture Video of Agalloch's Cover of Sol Invictus' "Kneel to the Cross". Enjoy. Band Website: Encyclopaedia Metallum: www.metal- Myspace: Record Label - The End Records Record Label - Vendlus Records Record Label - Profound Lore Records Summer is a'coming in, arise, arise. Give us our bread, And bury our dead, And kneel to the cross on the wall. Whether burnt at the stake, Or drunk at the wake, Just kneel to the cross on the wall. We've original sin, But we might just get in, If we beg to the cross on the wall. It's love your neighbour, And rattle your sabre, But kneel to that cross on the wall. See the roof fall. Hear the bells crash. As flesh and bone, Turns to ash. Tried to conquer the sun, With the Christian frost. The corpses' stench, Beneath the cross. And give them gold, And they'll save your soul, And kneel to the cross on the wall. And hail to the boss, Of the great unwashed, And kneel to the cross on the wall. They wail and weep, The march of the sheep, As they go to the cross on the wall. And it's ever so wrong, To dare to be strong, So kneel to the cross on the wall. See the roof fall. Hear the bells crash. As flesh and bone, Turns to ash. Tried to conquer the sun, With the Christian frost. The corpses' stench, Underneath the cross. And it's ever so wrong, To dare, to be strong. And it's ever so wrong, To dare, to be strong. But summer is a'coming ...
- Marianas Trench - Cross My Heart Music video by Marianas Trench performing Cross My Heart. (C) 2010 604 Records
- cat power - cross bones style i am not sure but i read somewhere that this video is a parody of some videos of the 90's including madonna. if anyone knows something about it, please comment.
- Jimmy Cliff Many Rivers To Cross Video: 1989 Jamaica - PLEASE SEE RESPONSES-Lyrics,Many rivers to cross But I can't seem to find my way over Wandering I am lost As I travel along the white cliffs of dover Many rivers to cross And it's only my will that keeps me alive I've been licked, washed up for years And I merely survive because of my pride And this loneliness won't leave me alone It's such a drag to be on your own My woman left me and she didn't say why Well, I guess I'll have to cry Many rivers to cross But just where to begin I'm playing for time Produced at: The ImaginAIRium, the Great Room at The Mayerson Law Offices, The Meeting House Law Building And Gallery, 3540 Schuylkill Rd, Spring City PA 19475
- Sailing by Christopher Cross in 1980 Christopher Cross performing his number one hit "Sailing" live in 1980
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cross
“NHL news, commentary, scores, stats, standings, audio and video highlights from ESPN. My take: It hurts my feelings that you don't read our Cross Checks Blog”
— Cross Checks Blog - ESPN,
“Welcome to the Weekly Worldwide Wrap-Up, in which we consolidate the international Red Cross and Red Crescent news into one list of bite-sized links for you. It's a non [ British Red Cross blog] Songs about wind and storms [The Awl] What was your worst holiday kitchen disaster?”
“It is being released on my own label, Christopher Cross Records. As you can see from the front page of the I want to wish you and yours a very happy "Christopher Cross Christmas"”
“A blog for students and teachers participating in the Cross-Cultural Rhetoric project. Students, please take a moment to write a comment on this blog entry with your response to your experiences connecting today”
— Cross-Cultural Blog, stanford.edu
“Carol Barron-Cross 772 215-6293 See this property and a movie on http:// " Read Carol Barron-Cross, I am looking for a real estate professional to work with and came upon your blog on Trulia”
— Carol Barron-Cross' Blog,
“Doeltreffende verhalen met een diepere betekenis The cross.tv community reflects a variety of Christian ministries, churches and theological opinions within the Christian worldview”
— www.cross.tv - Forum - Verhalen, cross.tv
“This blog site offers an interactive way for donors and the Canadian public to The Canadian Red Cross blog postings will give behind-the-scenes insight on disaster”
— Blog - Canadian Red Cross, blog.redcross.ca
“Cross Blog shows what can be accomplished by a small group of people committed and "Cross Blog" — The Oregon Red Cross' Innovative Online Presence One of the important goals”
— "Cross Blog" — The Oregon Red Cross' Innovative Online Presence,
“The Cross Blog Conversations have generated a lot of interest. So much so that I set up a new category here at ClickNewz just for those conversations. You'll find it”
— Cross Blog Conversations,
“Cross Blog. for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, Es***-based confirmed it had provided the $1m policy, but said it”
— Cross Blog,