- A Directory of Free, Online Crochet Pattern Links - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Tips, Tricks, Testimonials, Links and More!. — “Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Pattern Link”,
- (Click to enlarge) crochet chain stitch (Precision Graphics) crochet ( ) v. , -cheted ( ), -cheting , -chets. — “crochet: Definition from ”,
- has free online patterns and projects for afghans, baby crochet, holiday crafts, kids crafts, card making and other crochet projects. has bed-size quilting patterns, baby and children knitting projects, quick and. — “Free Crochet Patterns for Baby Blankets, Afghans, Hats”,
- Welcome to Crochet World online! This page is your link to all the things we offer in the exciting world of crochet. — “Crochet World | The Magazine For Crochet Lovers”, crochet-
- Crochet is a skill that traditionally uses a crochet hook and yarn or thread to create practical items, such as blankets, sweaters, hats and scarves or intricate fancy work like doilies and dresser scarves. Many people associate crochet with. — “Crochet”,
- Learn to Crochet at Lion Brand Yarn Learn to crochet here in the way that's best for you -- video or detailed step-by-step instructions with illustrations. — “Learn to Crochet: Lion Brand Yarn”,
- Learn how to crochet with free beginner crochet patterns and easy tutorials with step-by-step instructions. Find crochet hooks, yarns, threads, tools, charts and supplies. Learn beginning through advanced skills and techniques including thread. — “Crochet - ”,
- Crochet Me is a community for crocheters. — “Crochet Me”,
- Definition of crochet in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of crochet. Pronunciation of crochet. Translations of crochet. crochet synonyms, crochet antonyms. Information about crochet in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. filet. — “crochet - definition of crochet by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Free, high-quality online lessons, guides, tips and tutorials on crochet ! Chez Crochet: Library - text-based instructional articles on Tunisian Crochet, lace crochet and regular crochet, including such articles as Granny Square Foundations". — “: Crafts and Hobbies : Crochet”,
- Must-crochet gifts for all. Party Time! Fantastic pieces for the parties of the season ' I'm the new Crafting Editor for Crochet Today! I taught myself to crochet in college, because for some reason, I just had to have. — “Welcome! | crochet today”,
- Shop for crochet at Target. Find products like yarn, crochet hook and more. Choose from Merona® Striped Crochet Tote - Natural, Women's Ceira Crochet Scuff Slippers - Plum and other products. — “crochet : Target Search Results”,
- Dedicated to preserving and advancing the art of crochet. — “Crochet Guild of America (CGOA)”,
- Free crochet patterns available here plus crochet resources, news and links Register at Crochet Pattern Library, take our sponsors' surveys, and get instant access to our Members' Area containing a comprehensive collection of links to thousands of Crochet Patterns. — “Crochet Patterns | Free Crochet Patterns”,
- Like knitting, crochet involves pulling loops through other loops in order to turn string into a two-dimensional fabric (or a Instead of using two knitting needles, however, one uses a single crochet hook, producing a thicker fabric (using approximately 1/3 more yarn) at a. — “How to Crochet (with video) - wikiHow”,
- Free crochet patterns, lessons, resources, and tips. Christmas and bead crochet patterns too. Baby, preemie and toddler clothes. Afghans, throws, doilies, tablecloths, vintage doily patterns, hats, scarfs and more. — “Crochet! - Free Crochet Patterns- Something For All Levels!”,
- Beginner Crocheting is the #1 crochet resource containing how to instructions, designs, patterns, and tutorials. — “Beginner Crochet - Free How To Instructions, Designs”,
- Crocheted Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns. Crocheted Sunglasses Case Crocheting Wrist Warmers. E. Easy Crochet Mittens. Easy Crocheting Patterns for Beginners. — “Crochet - LoveToKnow Crafts”,
- brings you news, reviews, blog posts, photos and videos related to Sewing. — “Sewing - ”,
- Crochet (pronounced /kroʊˈʃeɪ/) is a process of creating fabric from yarn using a crochet hook. Crocheting, similar to knitting, consists of pulling loops of yarn. — “Crochet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Crochet definition, needlework done with a needle having a small hook at one end for drawing the thread or yarn through intertwined loops. See more. — “Crochet | Define Crochet at ”,
- Free crochet patterns. Beginner Crochet Patterns, Crochet for Baby & Children, Crochet for Dolls, Crochet Food, Holiday Crochet Patterns, Crochet Afghans & Blankets Patterns, Purses & Tote Bags Patterns, Crochet Home Decor Patterns, Crocheted. — “Free Crochet Patterns and Projects, How To Crochet Guides”,
- Crochet! magazine isn't the same old magazine that your grandmother had. Jam-packed with trendy, fun designs that you'll love wearing as much as you enjoy crocheting. — “Crochet! magazine | Defining Crochet”,
- offers a new and innovative way to purchase quality craft patterns with instant delivery. Stitch these reversible afghans with a regular crochet hook!. — “Annie's Attic - Crochet”,
related images for crochet
- Glorious Crocheted Sweaters more than 60 patterns excellent condition $10
- Practice these basic crochet until you have a comfortable tension in your work Then try a simple crochet pattern If you are happy with the results of your
- crochet tableclothing jpg
- crochet book jpg
- toute sa beauté et sa faune Suffit simplement d un bon largage d une bonne descente pour se mettre à l abri du bon coté du thila et éventuellement se munir d un crochet de plongée http alimata fr 06 maldives img courant crochet plongee jpg
- n oubliez pas les mains en or et la grande imagination de l auteur de ces œuvres Il y a aussi un bonus à l intérieur du post Vous verrez de nombreux drôles d oiseaux faits à la main
- crochet jpg
- son por supuesto gratuitos El Horario es de 10 a 22 horas Dirección Gran Vía de Hortaleza s n Salida 5 de la M 40 Metro Mar de Cristal Autobuses 87 104 112 120 125 y 172
- large 1967 irresistible crochet erika knight jpg
- Hand crocheted shoes or bib complete with presentation box gift card and greeting card This is the perfect gift for
- 1596680725 jpg
- each knot a toothpick is good for applying this The lariat is very versatile and can be worn singularly or doubled and looped through itself as in the pic below for a shorter necklace You can also wear a number of complimentary lariats together different coloured thread and or different coloured beads if you plan to do this staggering the ends instead on lining them
- son por supuesto gratuitos El Horario es de 10 a 22 horas Dirección Gran Vía de Hortaleza s n Salida 5 de la M 40 Metro Mar de Cristal Autobuses 87 104 112 120 125 y 172
- crochet tableclothing 1 jpg
- 주방 Crochet 꽃
- Paars Bourgogne En geel ook
- Indietro Avanti
- crochet jpg
- RedSparklyCrochetDress jpg
- led her down the road to ruin Alex has indicated he is not sleeping on the couch so we can have his room to store yarn in oh well so much for that idea Here s what she did at school
- crochet towel edgings jpg
- first previous
- to fit the thread The hooks we re talking about are pretty fine It s a Steel Hook we re using not an aluminum hook the sizing is quite different See the hooks on the green field here http www jessica tromp nl crochet ersion 201 JPG if you re practicing with Pony Beads you ll have to have larger thread and a larger hook About Jean Stitch Thread from
- Oud Rose Kleur Paars Bourgogne
- J Brendon H Primm 1 2 1991
- crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc crochet image misc
- 이것이 제 첫번째 크로셰 뜨개질 패턴입니다 맘에 들었음 좋겠 네요
- http www emerchandise com images p EMS pdUMEMS0001 jpg 22 Creative Ads You May Not Have Seen Before | Graphic *** http image linkinn com userfile pictures 0802 Image crochet jpg Spezify
- Here s a set of decorative pillows for my mom s birthday
- Red Mohair Acrylic sweater with acrylic ribbing $250 00 A SWEATER I DESIGNED FOR CROCHET FANTASY MAGAZINE ORDER
- My projects New pics added
- Crochet facile
- crochet tablecloth jpg
- 스타 식탁보 패턴 수요일 10 월 2008년 15 무료 식탁보 패턴
- SpinningGill The outcome It s not pretty It s supposed to be a preemie hat Believe it or not the concentration that it took to get just this far was giving me a headache so I dug out my Thorfinn Sock and did a few rows on that as
- 무료 Crochet Doily 패턴
- Colcha de Bébé Pegas de Cozinha
- more info
- crochet towel edging jpg
related videos for crochet
- Crochet Geek - Crochet Traditional Granny Square 5 Rounds Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Beanie Cap Puff Stitch Cap Flower Crochet Traditional Granny Square Abbreviations SC = Single Crochet DC = Double Crochet SL ST = Slip Stitch CH = Chain Written by Teresa Richardson CH 3, join. Round 1: Ch 3, 2 DC in the loop,* CH 2, 3 DC in the chain loop, complete 3 times total from*, CH 1, SC in beginning CH 3. This will put you at the center of your chain space. Round 2: Ch 3, 2 DC in the same CH SP, *CH 1, 3 DC, CH 2, 3DC in next CH SP, Complete 3 times total from *. CH 1, SC in beginning CH 3 to join. Round 3: Ch 3, 2 DC in the same CH SP, *CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3DC in next CH SP, Complete 3 times total from *. CH 1, SC in beginning CH 3 to join. Round 4: Ch 3, 2 DC in the same CH SP, *CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3DC in next CH SP, Complete 3 times total from *. CH 1, SC in beginning CH 3 to join. Round 5: Ch 3, 2 DC in the same CH SP, *CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3 DC in next CH SP, CH 1, 3DC in next CH SP, Complete 3 times total from *. CH 1, SC in beginning CH 3 to join. Crochet Mania Blog crochet- Crochet Geek ...
- Art of Crochet by Teresa - Chainless Single Crochet Foundation Chainless Foundation crochet- More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Crochet Hat Playlist Beginner Crochet Stitches Amigurumi and Toys
- Crochet Geek - Larksfoot Crochet Pattern Stitch - Baby Afghan Crochet Larksfoot Pattern Written instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Crochet Mania Blog crochet- Crochet Geek Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Double Crochet Crochet Chain Crochet Slip Knot Crochet Tips crochet-mania- Crochet Hats crochet-mania- Granny Squares crochet-mania- Crochet Flowers crochet-mania- Art of Crochet
- Learn How to Crochet - Solomon's Knot Stitch (Lover's Knot, Love Knot, Hail Stone, Salomon) Please subscribe to Naztazia's channel! Check out these free patterns using this stitch: and and and The Solomon's Knot (a/k/a Love Knot, Lover's Knot, Hail Stone) is a beautiful crochet stitch that creates a lacy open pattern, perfect for shawls and wraps.
- Simple Crochet - How to make the Double Crochet This tutorial will show how to make the basic double crochet. Crochet Geek Main Channel For additional patterns and techniques, please visit my crochet blog. Crochet Patterns crochet- Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Double Crochet Crochet Chain Crochet Slip Knot
- How To Crochet A Round Scarf Step By StepTutorial Hello You Guys!!! Happy Monday ~ Today we'll be working on how to make your very own crochet round scarf. I purchased a 364 yds skein & for the 10 row scarf I used half which would be 182 yds. For the 20 row scarf I used the 364 yds. The crochet hook I used is a K101/2-6.50MM. One thing I forgot to mention in my video is that once your done with the 180 stitch chain you'll bring the two ends together & unite them turning them into one cirlcle. From here you'll begin the pattern, once you come all the way around with your patern, you'll have to bring the first row together. During this time before joining the first row you'll have to make sure that the first row is aligned perfectly all around before connecting the first row. You'll only have to do this one time after finishing your first row, the following row's will automatically be aligned. I hope you enjoy this tutorial & try these trendy scarf's out. See You Next Time ~
- Crochet Geek - Crochet Puff Stitch The following will be the link for the written instructions to the puff stitch. crochet- More : Crochet Geek Main Channel Crochet Channel 2 Blog - www.crochet- Subscribe - Google+ -
- Crochet Geek - Broomstick Lace Crochet Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More : Crochet Geek Main Channel - Crochet Channel 2 - Blog - www.crochet- Subscribe - Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Double Crochet Crochet Circle
- Crochet Geek - Crochet Kingston Cap Video Tutorial How to make the Crochet Kingston Cap Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the World to Crochet, One Stitch at a Time More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Crochet Sock Monkey Star Crochet Baby Blanket Crochet Ribbed Beanie Cap Crochet Kingston Hat Written by Teresa Richardson Skill Level - Easy Abbreviations HDC - Half Double Crochet CH - Chain SL ST - Slip Stitch DC DEC - Double Crochet Decrease - Reducing two stitches down to one stitch. Double Crochet Decrease - Wrap the yarn over your hook, insert the hook through the stitch. Wrap the yarn over and pull through, wrap the yarn over the pull through 2 loops. Leave the remaining two loops on the hook. Wrap the yarn over the hook, insert it through the next stitch. Wrap the yarn over the hook and pull it through. Wrap the yarn over and pull throught 2 loops. Wrap the yarn over the pull through the remaining 3 loops on the hook. Materials Size I/5.5 mm crochet hook 4 ply yarn Tapestry Needle 500 yards/440 meters of yarn Chain 4, join Round 1: Ch 1, pull up, *3 DC, CH 1, Work 6 times total from *. Work a single crochet, instead of the chain 1 to join. (6 Sets of Double Crochet with a chain 1) Round 2: CH 1, Pull up, * Work 3DC, CH 1, 3 DC CH 1 in the same space and each space around, Complete 6 times total from * working a single crochet to join. ( 12 sets of 3 ...
- Crochet Geek - Lightweight Crochet Mesh Cap Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the World to Crochet, One Stitch at a Time More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- Crocodile Stitch - How To Crochet Learn how to crochet the Crocodile Stitch. This is a huge trend at the moment and the Crocodile Stitch is all the rage. Learn how simple this technique is. This stitch looks amazing in slow transitioning colour yarn as each scale looks slightly different. If you would like the written pattern, please see my website.
- Learn How to Crochet - Part 1 - Basics for the Absolute Beginner (chain, ch, single crochet, sc) In partnership with - this video is the first of a two-part series designed for the absolute beginner of crochet - as well as crocheters who want to review basic concepts. Topics covered include holding the hook & yarn, chain, single crochet, turning your work and finishing the project. Viewers will also learn how to create an easy dishcloth with this video. For more free crochet patterns, tips and tutorials, please go to http And stop by Donna's website and say hi at:
- Entrelac Crochet Blanket Part 1 Click Show more: The hook is a wooden or bamboo hook I purchased from a thrift store I believe it's an M or 9mm hook. I used a little over two 7 oz skeins of yarn for a lap blanket. I do not know how much it will take for something larger. Part one of the series. Entrelac Crochet Blanket. This will be a crochet-along. Follow the link in the annotations to the next video. The formula to figure out how many chains to make is to Make 10 chains for each beginning square add 1 chain for each square (for the chain that joins the squares together. ) Minus 1 chain. (There is one less join than there is squares. ) Example: 3 starting squares: 3 x 10= 30. 30 +3 =33. 33-1=32. so chain 32 for a center of 3 squares. "Can you make bigger squares?" has been asked several times, so here is the answer to that question: "...you could make it twice the size and do 20 chains for each square. ... you just need an even number that is a multiple of 5. Don't forget to add the chains that go between the squares. ...Bigger squares would mean you could cross-stitch onto them too!
- Learn To Crochet - Starting Point This is how to make a regular double crochet blanket. This crochet demonstration is extremely popular and has taught thousands of people to crochet for the first time. Good Luck!
- Crochet Geek - Crochet Spring Rose Crochet Spring Rose Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Skill Level - Easy Abbreviations DC - Double Crochet HDC - Half Double Crochet CH - Chain SC - Single Crochet SL ST - Slip Stitch TC -Triple Crochet Materials Size I/5.5 mm crochet hook 4 ply yarn Tapestry Needle Row 1: Work 78 foundation single crochet or a chain of 79 with a single crochet in each chain. Row 2: CH 1, * Work a Single Crochet , skip one stitch, work 5 HDC in the next stitch, skip a stitch, complete 5 times from* , * Work a Single Crochet in the next stitch, skip one stitch, work 5 DC in the next stitch, skip a stitch, complete 5 times from*, * Work a Single Crochet in the next stitch, skip one stitch, work 5 TC in the next stitch, skip a stitch, continue across from* , work a single crochet in the last stitch, cut the yarn and secure. Row 3: Attach the new color yarn. Work a series of back post half double crochet around each shell, slip stitch between.
- Crochet Geek - Crochet Geek - Sea Mist Crochet Pattern Stitch Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- How To Crochet A Basket Weave Stitch - RH For more information or more free crochet ideas check out In this tutorial, Mikey from Mikeyssmail takes crocheters through the beginning stages of setting up to do the basket weave stitch. He then goes further to get you started and by the end, you will also being a crochet basket weave stitch expert. Enjoy this free tutorial compliments of http THIS is the RIGHT HAND VERSION.
- How to Crochet : How to Crochet Flowers Subscribe Now: More Crochet Vids: In order to crochet a rosebud flower, start by making 17 chains and do a double crochet in the fifth chain from the hook. Learn about the crochet patterns used for making a rosebud, and find out how to finish with a single crochet stitch with help from a crochet instructor in this free video on crocheting flowers. Expert: Jan Runkel Contact: Bio: Jan Runkel has over 15 years of experience in knitting and crocheting instruction and design. Runkel is currently the on-site instructor for Yarn Company of Palm Desert in California. Filmmaker: Gina Miller-Britton
- Crochet Geek - How to make the Crochet Crocodile Scale Stitch The multiple is 6 for this pattern. Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- How to Crochet a Bow This Crochet lesson will be how to make a easy and quick bow. It is rated as a easyproject. In this video you will learn how to do a chain and a treble crochet stitch. This is great to add to a hat, beanie, bag, scarf, shawand poncho Stay up to date with Twitter, Raverly and FaceBook - Just search for Bobwilson123. Share you latest projects, ideas and photos Facbook Link Don't have a FaceBook Page? Share your photos and send them to bobwilson123@.au. I will use them in a video to share with other YouTube viewers Free pattern here Find the Master List of Video's here
- Crochet tutorial - Amigurumi (Part 1) Demonstration of how to make a stuffed ball shape using single crochet in the style of amigurumi. This is part 1. Video ©2010 Wire My Soul®. Do not reproduce without credit and a link back to my channel.
- Learn How to Crochet - Broomstick Lace Scarf Stitch (Pea*** Stitch, Peruvian Stitch, Jiffy Lace) Please subscribe to Naztazia's channel! The broomstick lace is a vintage crochet stitch that creates a nice lacy effect. Also known as the Pea*** Stitch, the Peruvian Stitch and Jiffy Lace. You need yarn, a crochet hook and a large (thick) knitting needle. You can find the written pattern at my website:
- How-to Crochet a Hat, Threadbanger This week, Rob and Corinne give the viewers what they want and show them how to crochet a hat. Also, take a look at all the holiday goodness that has been posted on the forums! Links in this episode: How To Crochet Video:
- How to crochet: Granny Square, Lesson 1 This is a re-make of the very first video I made and uploaded to You Tube. This is for very new beginners. Watch these videos through a couple of times before picking up your yarn & hook. Then while you are working the stitches, pause the video so you don't miss anything. Learn about your tools here: Learn about yarn here: Finding the center of your starting ring: Learn about how to hold your hook, yarn tension here:
- how to crochet a hairband or headband (all sizes) This video shows how to crochet a simple hairband for infants up to adults. www.momof5 The videos for the flower can be found at: youtu.be And how to size your headband is at: youtu.be
- Crochet Lesson 1 - Body Positions In Lesson 1, Mikey from The Crochet Crowd is going to teach you how to sit. Sitting and finding the right position matters to your level of comfort. Mikey is going to show tips for releasing pressure off of your back, shoulders, and arms. Mikey is going to show where to place your yarn balls when you are crocheting. It matters because it helps control tension. Finally, he is going to show you how to hold a hook and positioning yarn into your hands. This lesson 1 of 24 for Curtzy Crochet Hooks.
- How to crochet: lesson 1 This is my first ever tutorial placed on You Tube. I now have newer clearer videos available. I decided to leave these old videos on here because they are still being used by hundreds of people. I know the picture is poor quality. The actual tension and creating the stitches start at the3:00 mark. This is Part one for beginners The Bethintx method. knotless chain.
- Crocheted Corkscrew Tutorial After posting a few pictures of my Crocheted Corkscrews on Flickr, I've had lots of views and interest. I hope this tutorial helps you to make your own crocheted corkscrews! Enjoy. (Best viewed in HIGH QUALITY). Visit my blog at
- Plastic Bag Crochet - CRAFT Video Podcast Cristen Andrews of shares with us her plastic bag crafts and shows us how to get started with crocheting plastic bags.
- Crochet Geek - Popcorn Flower Crochet Granny Square Popcorn Flower Crochet Granny Square Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Written by Teresa Richardson Skill Level - Intermediate Abbreviations DC - Double Crochet HDC - Half Double Crochet CH - Chain SL ST - Slip Stitch ( ) - Parenthesis - I use the parenthesis for information and as a summary at the end of each round/row to provide how many stitches are worked in each round. They are not further instructions. Materials Size I/5.5 mm crochet hook 4 ply yarn Tapestry Needle How to work the stitches Cluster - Wrap the yarn over the hook, insert the hook through the space, wrap the yarn over, pull through two stitch, leave the remaining two on your hook, Wrap the yarn over your hook, pull through two, there are three loops on your hook. Wrap the yarn over, pull through all three loops. Popcorn - Work 5 double crochet in the same stitch. Work a slip stitch in the first stitch, working to the back of the 5 stitches, pushing the stitches to the front creating a raised effect. Start by attaching a slip knot to the crochet hook. Work a chain 4, join with the beginning chain. Round 1: Work a chain 4,(the chain 4 will count as the first double crochet chain 1) *DC, CH 1, complete 7 times total from *. Join with the ...
- Crochet Baby Dress Abigail with Straps Written Instructions: crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- Triple Crochet Stitch An instructional video on how to do a triple crochet stitch.
- Lace Snood Crochet Hair Accessory - Bun Cover Written Instructions Ballet Lace Crochet Hair Accessory - Bun Cover crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- Simple Crochet - How to Make the Single Crochet This tutorial will show how to make the basic single crochet. It also includes closed captioning, an interactive transcript and translation to 40+ different languages. Crochet Geek Main Channel For additional patterns and techniques, please visit my crochet blog. Crochet Patterns crochet- Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Double Crochet Crochet Chain Crochet Slip Knot
- Crochet Preemie Sweater Tutorial Follow along with this pattern by using this link for the pattern. Follow along. Mikey made his sweater by using Haze Yarn by Estelle Yarns, and Reduced his hook to an F to make this a preemie size. He's followed the pattern to the letter. By changing your hooks changes the outcome of the sweater. By using a K size Hook and thicker yarn, you can make your sweater up to 1 year size without having to change measurements. Use your crochet hook to create this crochet pattern. Mikey suggests this pattern isn't difficult to follow and beginner may be successful in reaching the outcome without much trouble.
- Crochet Geek - Solid Granny Square Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. Crochet Geek Channel - Subscribe to Crochet Geek - Google+ Crochet Geek - crochet-mania- Crochet Flowers crochet-mania-
- How to Crochet - Beginners A simple tutorial on how to crochet brought to you by
- Crochet an i-cord (right-handed version) How to make a crocheted i-cord, by June Gilbank () Left-handed version: youtu.be For the blog post that accompanies this video, see: For more crochet tips and tutorials, see
- Crochet Geek - Abstract Crochet Cats Crochet Cat Written Instructions crochet- Teaching the World to Crochet, One Stitch at a Time More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe - Abstract Crochet Cats Written by Teresa Richardson Video Tutorial: Abstract Crochet Cats Baby Afghan - I chained 100 for the baby afghan and used a size K hook and 4 ply yarn. Multiple: 5 Materials 4 ply yarn Size K crochet hook - You can use other size hooks for this project Abbreviations SK - Skip Ch - Chain DC - Double Crochet EA - Each SP - Space Drop Stitch - The drop stitch will be worked below the two previous row of shell stitches. Wrap the yarn over the hook, insert the hook 2 rows below, between the shell stitches, pull the yarn up. Repeat one more time for a total of 5 loops on the hook. Row 1: DC in the 4th CH from the hook, DC in the next CH, Skip 4 chains, in the next CH(5th chain) work *2DC, CH1, 2DC, SK 4 CH's, Repeat from * across for the width, 1 DC in ea of the last 2 chains. Row 2: CH 2, DC in the next DC, work *2DC, CH1, 2DC in the next CH 1 Space. Repeat from * across for the width, 1 DC in ea of the last 2 DC. Row 3: CH 2, DC in the next DC, Work a dropstitch (see description), *2DC, CH1, 2DC in the next CH 1 Space. Work a dropstitch (see description). Repeat from * across for the width. Work the drop stitch between the last shell and 2 double crochet. Row 4-5: CH 2, DC in the next DC, work *2DC, CH1, 2DC ...
- Simple Crochet - How to make the Crochet Shell Stitch Crochet Shell Written Instructions crochet- Crochet Geek Main Channel This tutorial will show the stitches used to create the crochet shell stitch. You will find slow motion in this tutorial. This video tutorial will show how to make the basic crochet shell stitch. It will work for making blankets, afghans, scarves and even hats. Crochet Blog crochet- Crochet Geek Single Crochet Half Double Crochet Double Crochet Crochet Chain Crochet Slip Knot Crochet Tips crochet-mania- Crochet Hats crochet-mania- Granny Squares crochet-mania- Crochet Flowers crochet-mania-
- Crochet Baby Dress Abigail with Straps Left Hand Written Instructions - Teaching the world to crochet, one stitch at a time. Free crochet lessons and video tutorials for beginner crocheters. More from Crochet Geek on YouTube: Blogger - www.crochet- Subscribe -
- Crochet Granny Square How to start a granny square
twitter about crochet
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about crochet
“If you've been working on a variety of projects, chances are that you have accumulated a lot of leftover yarn. Most of the time these scraps are not”
— Using Scrap Yarn - Granny Square Afghan Part 1 | Crochet Blog,
“Marty's Blog. Mirela's Cutting Edge. MK Carroll's Blog. Modeknit. Monster Crochet. Olga's Blog Stylish Knits Blog. The Crochet Dude. The Hook and I. TurquoizBlue. White Lies Blog. Ysolda Teague. Tags. ABC News adobe illustrator”
— Tales of a Techno-Hooker Crochet Blog by Amie Hirtes,
“A busy, friendly crochet community with over 37,000 registered members. This forum contains photo showcase (gallery) threads for the classes we offer at Crochetville. Check out all the beautiful items our students have made. Only current and former students may post in this forum. Each post should”
“The Knit-Crochet Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the smart-knit- Web site. Subscribe here”
— Knit-Crochet Blog, smart-knit-
“Crochet Happy Discussion Forum - Index”
— Crochet Happy Discussion Forum - Index,
“Tapestry crochet around the world. As you can see below, Barbro experimented with a number of techniques - all of which are discussed in her blog”
— Tapestry Crochet,
“Interweave Crochet Blog. Wednesday, September 10, 2008. Fall 2008 Issue Preview & Launch Event. The Fall 2008 issue preview is now live at www. With many thanks to Kat and the Interweave Web Team, I welcome you to the Interweave Crochet blog!”
— Interweave Crochet Magazine,
“A Boring Crochet Blog? Today I had a brief conversation with Kim Werker on Twitter about crochet blogging and twittering. It was actually the longest 'conversation' I had ever had on Twitter before. After our discussion, Kim wrote a blog post regarding Crochet Blogging”
— Cute Crochet Chat: A Boring Crochet Blog?,
“Crochet Blog Tamara's Take. Find out more about Crochet Blog Tamara's Take online at Crochet Soiree”
— Crochet Blog Tamara's Take - Crochet Soirée,