- Homestead Crater. Swim, Snorkel, Scuba Diving. Of all the unique and wonderful activities you can enjoy at the Homestead, there is nothing quite like the Homestead Crater. It is a 55-foot tall, beehive-shaped limestone rock that nature has hollowed out and filled with 90° to 96° water. — “Utah Resorts - Homestead Resort - The Crater”,
- Crater Lake - Like No Place Else on Earth. Crater Lake has inspired people for hundreds of years. No place else on earth combines a deep, pure lake, so blue in color; sheer surrounding cliffs, almost two thousand feet high; two picturesque islands; and a violent volcanic past. — “Crater Lake”, nps.gov
- Definition of Crater in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Crater. Pronunciation of Crater. Translations of Crater. Crater synonyms, Crater antonyms. Information about Crater in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. crater lake,. — “Crater - definition of Crater by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of crater from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of crater. Pronunciation of crater. Definition of the word crater. Origin of the word crater. — “crater - Definition of crater at ”,
- Also known as Meteor Crater, it is a gigantic depresion in the middle of the arid sandstone of the Arizona desert. — “The Barringer Meteor Crater”,
- Impact craters are geologic structures formed when a large meteoroid, asteroid or comet smashes into a planet or a satellite. — “Terrestrial Impact Craters”,
- crater n. A bowl-shaped depression at the mouth of a volcano or geyser. A bowl-shaped depression in a surface made by an explosion or the impact of. — “crater: Definition from ”,
- Subsidence crater, from an underground (usually nuclear) explosion Explosion crater, a hole formed in the ground produced by an explosion near or below the. — “Crater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia article about Crater. Information about Crater in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. crater lake, meteor crater, chicxulub crater, barringer crater, lunar crater. — “Crater definition of Crater in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Welcome to Crater Jewellery Design. Welcome to Crater Jewellery Design and Crafts by Keri. I create beaded handmade jewellery using top-quality components which can include a variety of metals such as sterling silver, and a wide variety of semi-precious beads. — “Crater Jewellery Design :: Home”,
- Buy and sell on eCRATER, a free online marketplace and store builder If you are a seller you can create your own free online store in minutes. If you are a buyer you can browse and search among millions of products. — “eCRATER - online marketplace, get a free online store”,
- Crater - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Crater”,
- Crater definition, the cup-shaped depression or cavity on the surface of the earth or other heavenly body marking the orifice of a volcano. See more. — “Crater | Define Crater at ”,
- Explore the virtual world of Millsberry with your own customized buddy. Design a home, play games, grow a farm that helps those in need, and much more! This crater appeared in a grassy field near Westridge during the Alpha Lyrid meteor shower of July 2006. — “Millsberry - Westridge Crater”,
- Meteor Crater is the breath-taking result of a collision between a piece of an asteroid traveling at 26,000 miles per hour and planet Earth approximately 50,000 years ago. Today, Meteor Crater is nearly one mile across, 2.4 miles in circumference and more than 550 feet deep. — “Meteor Crater”,
- Impact craters on the moon, how simple and complex impact craters are formed. — “Craters- The Moon”,
- A crater (basin or impact crater) is a circular depression on a surface, usually Craters are caused by meteorite impacts or electrical discharge, although some are caused by volcanic activity (see volcano for more details), or karstic erosion (see Karst Crater for more details). — “Crater - Definition”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Scientists believe the enormous crater was created by the impact of a meteorite thousands of years ago. — “Crater - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Get information, facts, and pictures about crater at . Make research projects and school reports about crater easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “crater Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Buy crater at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “crater - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- The Meteor Crater in the state of Arizona was the first crater to be identified as an impact crater. For many years, scientists had denied that there were any impact craters on Earth. — “Images Of Meteor Crater”, neo.jpl.nasa.gov
- crater (plural craters) (astronomy) A hemispherical pit created by the impact of a meteorite or other object. to crater (third-person singular simple present craters, present participle cratering, simple past and past participle cratered). — “crater - Wiktionary”,
related images for crater
- Looks like you have two major problems to start with First your trees are much too large I think which makes the scale look wrong see example image here http bluehighways wikispaces com file view crater lake large jpg Second the camera placement does not give you the greatest view of the circular lake and familiar shape Perhaps try
- Cattle on the road Timber store Arusha Lasse Henrik Arusha National Park
- crater jpg
- It had taken me ten and a half hours to reach the summit from the trailhead I had more than enough time to dig a platform eat dinner and fill my water bottles before the sun set
- 2690 Previous Photo Next Photo
- 圖片來源 http rst gsfc nasa gov Front crater jpg 康拉德 黑暗的心 與電影 現代啟示錄
- The Crater is the goblet of Apollo Its shape does resemble a drinking glass slightly askew in the sky which is why other ancient cultures also saw this group of stars as some kind of vessel
- two green phones in the centre of the picture The highest point of the crater rim on the south edge is crowned with a meteorological observatory that offers an interesting view of the crater It looks a bit similar to the upper surface of a candle in which the stearine has been partly melted and burnt out so that there is a deep hole in a smooth upper surface here is
- crater jpg
- Phew made it to the top
- © Dan Mønster 2006 This second crater is adjacent to the one shown above and it was formed when in the gigantic explosion that started the 2002 2003 eruption There is still smoke
- http wellmedicated com wp content uploads 2008 10 journey to far side of the sun jpg The Crater Lake Monster IMG http wellmedicated com wp content uploads 2008 10 crater lake monster jpg Demons IMG
- Level 3 input rates by trigger bit fuMon Level 3 farm nodes information Level 3 output rate Level 3 filter timing cpu usage crater include and exclude crates from readout taker starting ending and pausing global runs communication with COOR
- North Defese currently has the worlds largest nuclear crater We have no comment about the talks of a city once being where this crater is located http www wwu edu depts skywise gal der crater jpg
- Compound Concentric Confusion Cover Crater Crossroads Cube Cul de Sac
- seeing the mountains above you is exhilerating and pretty cool To put it in perspective I am used to diving in Maine where a good day of vis is 15 feet FLORAS LAKE Instead of taking the same way back to Brookings we took a northerly loop back to the coast through Coos Bay I thought it
- finished So we started off down the barely marked pathway toward the edge of the crater and the village Along the way we veered toward the crater for a photo of the viewpoint across the crater and a close up of the gap in the crater wall The village of Orongo was only inhabited for three months of the year while they awaited the first egg The traditional egg ceremony
- Photo 12 Photo 13 Photo 14 Photo 15 If you re not bored already some studio portraits
- Que ya lo había visitado Oh Entonces porque no el lago del crater con sus azules y profundas aguas Esto lo encontará en CRATER LAKE Oregon http www nps gov crla crater gif http www nps gov crla home htm
- rendered in 3 D and unfortunately I was shooting in plain old 2 D I ve posted stereo photo pairs to this site on occasion in the past but most people don t know how to view them so After taking time to catch our breath we drove down the mountain and had lunch at the Mt Capulin Country Store Restaurant It was very good and served in a pleasant dining room by a very
- Author Hernán J González
- crater gif
- McCoy and turned north onto gravel roads that headed back toward the east side of the Rock Creek and Egeria Creek canyons We followed the Conger Mesa Road back until we had a good view of Crater where there is a spur off of the Craig line There were a few hoppers parked on the spur and some sort of mining activity cinders was going on up above In the previous picture
- http www mexico missionaries com p7ssm img 1 fullsize 01 Aragon fs jpg http www mexico missionaries com p7ssm img 1 fullsize 02 Azteca fs jpg http www mexico missionaries com p7ssm img 1 fullsize 04 Crater fs jpg http www mexico missionaries com p7ssm img 1 fullsize 19 Zocalo fs jpg
- a group of scientists at the University of Bologna It s Lake Cheko a few kilometers away from the impact site so it might be the result of a secondary impact Better yet residual materials from whatever slammed into Earth might be found under Cheko The low velocity suggests that the bulk of the impactor may have survived the collision and if
- Crater 10 JPG
- © Unknown I found no traces of machinery or strange elements at the site which is inaccessible to earthmoving equipment I took photos and video recordings of the find along with samples of
- Facebook Hey I thought I d try my hand at ***yzing some of the pictures Each notable object will be boxed by a different color then explained in this post Crater Light Blue Here we see a nice view of the new Pistol Could it be a modification of the current type Red Right here is an odd symbol on an ODST s chest Possible campaign emblems
- CraterScience informative link
- complicated than it is but I think it could give you better results Do some experimenting and you ll be able to find a nice process for yourself rather than simply upping the contrast
- Water Only Mars has possibility http antwrp gsfc nasa gov apod image 0311 marsc***hubble ruen big jpg http geology com news images mars crater jpg http www astro washington edu labs clearinghouse labs Compplanets images mars crater gif http qt exploratorium edu mars opportunity
- Platon 17 fév 05 Deslandres 17 fév 05
- http hirise lpl arizona edu images 2008 details Why not images like http www sonikstudios net beta images crater png The later images was basically a 30 second photoshop of the original but there is a lot more to it that way or at least there would be if
- crater JPG
- STADIUM PRO SHOP HOURS EXTENDED FOR THE HOLIDAYS You ll find the best gift ideas at the Volcanoes Stadium Pro Shop this holiday season New 2008 apparel t shirts sweatshirts and caps have arrived Take
- a few more miles to the summit and looking around in the rain and fog we stopped again at the Visitor Center on the way down and lo the clouds parted and we got a look at the huge crater Another view By the way that s fog cloud not smoke the volcano s been dormant for several hundred years Map of final climb to the summit
- 赌 火山口
- to the campus library as well as other useful information on the university for students parents and interested individuals http www cmich edu Lesson Plans for Earth Science C 1 Discovery School Lesson Plans Discovery Channels web site for kids parents caretakers and educators Offers free access to different lesson plans in the field of science
- FOTO ALBERTO MORALES G TEXTO AGENCIA MULTIGRÁFICA AMPLIACIONES DE CMAS
related videos for crater
- Circle Takes The Square - A Crater to Cough In The song A Crater to Cough In by the awesome Progressive Screamo band Circle Takes The Square.
- Crater Lake Part 2 - The Flight Delayed getting to the rim as starbux wifi kept dropping out from uploading the Redwoods. Eventually got to the rim about 2ish in the morning. Wednesday 5th Aug 2009 Up at 6ish (ug, 4 hrs sleep). Wind seemed to be around over the lake (I could hear it) even though I was in a sheltered spot. Went to the north rim and that simply confirmed there was quite a strong wind blowing over the lake. Went back to a more sheltered spot, and in getting the plane ready I found a loose wire. After resoldering the wind had gotten up again AG! Decided to try to fly down by the boat launch. Got down to the lauch about 9.20 and shortly after setting up.. AG, the horn that controlled the elevator was bust! Praise be for the joy of pre-flight checks. It was too late to go back up, fix the plane and get down again. Washed in the lake chilly but felt better for it afterwards. The place crawled (with people down at the launches). Back up by 10ish and inspected the damage. In the end I decided the best (or most reliable) fix would be to simply attach the control rod 2 notches up. That would make the elevator more sensitive, but it should be a reliable fix. Kipped in the car till 1ish, then moved on down the lake, but still too tired. Found a siding in the trees and kipped down there for another couple of hours (till 3ish). Stopped off at the rangers station to work out what the position on the forest fires to the North was (not an issue) and tried to hitch up with a geologist. They pointed me to ...
- Mount Wai'ale'ale Crater on Kaua'i Video Courtesy of Sunshine Helicopters Shot by Pilot John Song Wednesday, August 12, 2009 around 9:30am
- HALO 3 ODST Firefight Gameplay Crater HALO 3 ODST Firefight Gameplay Crater Just some HD gameplay from the new Halo game. FOR MORE MACHINIMA GOTO:
- Mars fossil skull from Gusev Crater Spirit's mission Latest on alien skull the mystery of Cydonia acquired on Sol 513 of Spirit's mission to Gusev Crater at approximately 14:41:25 Mars local solar time, camera commanded to use Filter 7 (432 nm). NASA/JPL/Cornell the Monuments of Mars The critical issue of potential "ET artifacts" discovered on the planet Mars you will be convinced that this is the "smoking gun" that proves that something extraordinary has been happening in the solar system, if not on planet Earth, for a long, long time the mars Alternative Energy energies and fuels top secret link to nasa image marsrover.nasa.gov
- Hawthorn Ridge Mine Crater, France Edit July 2010: Since making this I have seen a WWI documentary ("Battle of the Somme" by yap films Productions in 2006) which fortunately agrees 100% with my investigation that the mine explosion was filmed from this location in July 1916. An attempt to find the location from where the famous Hawthorn Ridge mine explosion of 1st July 1916 was filmed. Using Google Earth views, original footage and new footage, I attempted to find the site from where Geoffrey Malins filmed the massive explosion. I believe the two key elements in the original film are the road/hedgeline across the image and the slope of the ground from the position of the explosion, to the left. In attempting to identify the original location I kept these two factors in mind. With regard to the explsion itself, Geoffrey Malins said, "The ground where I stood gave a mighty convulsion. It rocked and swayed. I gripped hold of my tripod to steady myself. Then for all the world like a gigantic sponge, the earth rose high in the air to the height of hundreds of feet. Higher and higher it rose, and with a horrible grinding roar the earth settles back upon itself, leaving in its place a mountain of smoke." The location where I believe the camera recorded the event is now covered with large bushes and trees, making it impossible to re-create the view. The final clip was taken a few yards below this spot.Please take a look at Video History Today , the first web site to offer unique ...
- Guatemala Sinkhole - Guatemala Crater (part 2) Watch Live TV on your PC now!!! satpctv.tk GUATEMALA CITY — A cavernous and almost perfectly round sinkhole swallowed an entire intersection in Guatemala City during a tropical storm, spooking people in the neighborhood but exciting geologists. The hole is 66 feet (20 meters) across and plunges nearly 100 feet (30 meters) deep. Geologists said Tuesday that the circular shape suggested a cave formation underneath, but what exactly caused the sinkhole was still a mystery. "I can tell you what it's not: It's not a geological fault, and it's not the product of an earthquake," said David Monterroso, a geophysics engineer at the National Disaster Management Agency. "That's all we know. We're going to have to descend." The sinkhole formed Saturday and gulped down a clothing factory about three miles (two kilometers) from the site of a similar sinkhole three years ago. Neighbors said it was a miracle no factory workers died. "The boys were lucky," resident Honora Oliva said. "They left at six that afternoon, an hour before the earth opened up." Neighbors said a weekend security guard also was spared because he had left to tend to his house, which flooded from heavy rain as Tropical Storm Agatha bore down on Central America. The storm has killed at least 180 people. Some neighbors believe one or two people might have disappeared, but authorities said no deaths had been reported. Crews were waiting for blueprints of the city's drainage system before investigating further. The 2007 ...
- Crater Lake (Part 1) Wednesday 5th Aug 2009 Up at 6ish (ug, 4 hrs sleep). Wind seemed to be around over the lake (I could hear it) even though I was in a sheltered spot. Went to the north rim and that simply confirmed there was quite a strong wind blowing over the lake. Went back to a more sheltered spot, and in getting the plane ready I found a loose wire. After resoldering the wind had gotten up again AG! Decided to try to fly down by the boat launch. Got down to the lauch about 9.20 and shortly after setting up.. AG, the horn that controlled the elevator was bust! Praise be for the joy of pre-flight checks. It was too late to go back up, fix the plane and get down again. Washed in the lake chilly but felt better for it afterwards. The place crawled (with people down at the launches). Back up by 10ish and inspected the damage. In the end I decided the best (or most reliable) fix would be to simply attach the control rod 2 notches up. That would make the elevator more sensitive, but it should be a reliable fix. Kipped in the car till 1ish, then moved on down the lake, but still too tired. Found a siding in the trees and kipped down there for another couple of hours (till 3ish). Stopped off at the rangers station to work out what the position on the forest fires to the North was (not an issue) and tried to hitch up with a geologist. They pointed me to a geology talk but when I got there, it turns out it happened a few hours earlier and in a different place. Meandering out of the park to the ...
- Battle of the Crater My fav battle scene really. From the movie Cold Mountain.
- Ka'au Crater Boys - Still The One This is a nice jam by the Ka'au Crater Boys and its called Still The One.
- Killzone 3 - Pyrrhus Crater Multiplayer Gameplay [HD] - Pixel Enemy Killzone 3 - Pyrrhus Crater Multiplayer Gameplay [HD] - Pixel Enemy Brand new footage from the Pyrrhus Crater Multiplayer Map featuring the Engineer class. PIXEL ENEMY PRESENTS Subscribe to Pixel Enemy: Like Pixel Enemy on Facebook: Follow Pixel Enemy on Twitter: Visit Pixel Enemy on the web:
- Aerial video of Giant Crater: Massive sinkhole opens up in Germany A giant crater some 20 metres deep has opened up in a residential area of an eastern German town, swallowing a car and parts of a garage, but causing no injuries. Emergency services were called to the scene in Schmalkalden on Monday night by a resident who reported hearing unusual noises. Six houses and 25 people were evacuated. Geologists say it wasn't immediately clear why the ground gave way. Authorities plan to fill the hole with gravel. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- Impact Crater Formation Here is a simple demonstration of crater formation. To learn more, please visit us at www.ap.smu.ca Saint Mary's University Halifax, NS, Canada
- Halo 3: ODST Gameplay :: Firefight Mode - Crater Subscribe to my backup account for more Halo videos: Thanks to Vyper 360 for capturing and the HD Community for getting this to me! Check out their channel here: Anyways, this is a Halo 3: ODST gameplay from the Crater level in ODST's Firefight mode. The audio is a bit off sync around halfway through the video so if it annoys you, just mute the video and play some music or something. I apologize for any inconvenience. Anyways, enjoy! Become a fan of me on Facebook:
- Flaming Crater, Darvaza Turkmenistan 1/6 - Phillips Connor Video view 1 of 6 Total overview of the crater. The Darvaza area is rich in natural gas. While drilling in 1971 geologists accidentally found an underground cavern filled with natural gas. The ground beneath the drilling rig collapsed, leaving a large hole with a diameter of about 50-100 meters. To avoid poisonous gas discharge, it was decided to burn the gas. Geologists had hoped the fire would go out in a few days but it has been burning ever since. Locals have named the cavern The Door to Hell. Next to capturing the gas, flaring is safer and friendlier to the environment than releasing the methane into the atmosphere as methane is a relatively potent greenhouse gas with a high global warming potential of 72 (averaged over 20 years) or 25 (averaged over 100 years).
- Aerial video of the new eruption crater at Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland New aerial footage of the volcanic eruption at Eyjafjallajökull.
- Flaming Crater, Darvaza Turkmenistan 3/6 - Phillips Connor View of the crater from a distant hilltop with a Turkic ambulatory shrine. The Darvaza area is rich in natural gas. While drilling in 1971 geologists accidentally found an underground cavern filled with natural gas. The ground beneath the drilling rig collapsed, leaving a large hole with a diameter of about 50-100 meters. To avoid poisonous gas discharge, it was decided to burn the gas. Geologists had hoped the fire would go out in a few days but it has been burning ever since. Locals have named the cavern The Door to Hell. Next to capturing the gas, flaring is safer and friendlier to the environment than releasing the methane into the atmosphere as methane is a relatively potent greenhouse gas with a high global warming potential of 72 (averaged over 20 years) or 25 (averaged over 100 years).
- Spectacular footage from above the volcanic crater ITN reporter John Irvine takes a helicopter above the crater of the Icelandic volcano spewing out the ash which has grounded UK flights. . Follow us on twitter at .
- Runescape Bounty Hunt Video #7 Solo Med Crater Ranginghero4 [VID 11 OUT!] Runescape Bounty Hunter Video #7 Solo Med Crater Ranginghero4 F2P Range/2h. Youtube Messed up the quality of the words in Vid, So I apologize, View In high quality for best results. HD Link: I'm proud to annouce that I finally finished Video 7, with massive loots totaling up to 3M worth. This time, I made it more interesting; all kills are Silver Skulls, except 1 or 2, and all kills contain 2 rune items or more plus there are a couple 13-17 Second kills. If you wanted to see a BH Vid that shows a pure tearing up the med Crater with 99 range and 79 Strength with 76 Combat, you have arrived to the right video; Enjoy. - As most of you know, I have been given a 2nd chance from Jagex so I am no longer Muted. This happened about 2 weeks ago, so Join my CC if you want to talk to me ;). Account Used: Ranginghero4 CC: Ranginghero4 Stats In Vid: 99 Range, 79 Strength, 89 HP, 2 Defense, AND 76 COMBAT. Songs In order (Artist/Name): 1. Funker Vogt - F117 [First Half] 2. Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes 3. The Rasmus - In The Shadows 4. Jem - 24 5. Funker Vogt - F117 [Second Half] Please comment, rate, subscribe, it motivates me to make more videos :) Disclaimer: Runescape is owned and operated by Jagex Limited ("JaGeX"), I Do Not own Runescape, I make videos for entertainment purposes "Only" and not for the sake of profiting. All music used in my videos is purchased and not for the intent of redistributing it. All music belongs to their rightful owners. You Can Play ...
- Aerial, ground view of Giant Sinkhole crater after Agatha floods Guatemala City Huge sinkhole swallowed an entire intersection in Guatemala City over the weekend, gulping down a clothing factory but causing no deaths or injuries. Authorities say they are still investigating what caused the big hole. The giant 200ft-deep crater appeared after Guatemala was hit by tropical storm Agatha, bringing torrential rains and causing deadly mudslides.
- Minecraft 10000+ TNT Crater Welcome to Minecraft where I blow stuff up.
- Barringer Meteorite Crater, Arizona A slow 360 panorama of Meteorite Crater located near Flagstaff Arizona. The Barringer Meteorite Crater (also known as "Meteor Crater") is a gigantic hole in the middle of the arid sandstone of the Arizona desert. The crater itself is nearly a mile wide, and 570 feet deep.
- Runescape Bounty Hunt Video #9 Solo Med Crater Ranginghero4 Level 79 F2P Pure Range/2her Runescape Bounty Hunt Video #9 Solo Med Crater Ranginghero4 Level 79 F2P pure Range/2her. - Do not complain about blurriness, that's Youtube's fault, watch In high quality for best Viewing pleasures! HD Link: This is it, you have all been waiting for the epic Vid #9 and guess what? I'm going to give it to you. Sit back and relax because your going to enjoy this as it is the first ever Bounty Hunter video starring a pure and the following [***] below that has never been done before in the entire history of Bounty Hunter F2P Vids. [Read More Below To Understand]: :THIS VIDEO CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: - All Kills are 1V1, No Pjing, No Teaming will be found in this video, Pure SOLO. *** All KO's are done by a 20+ with a Rune 2h. This has never been pulled off by any pure in the history of F2P BH, until today. There are a total of around 33 clips in this video. *** Two of the fastest kills ever recorded by a pure in the history of F2P BH. These two matches lasted approximately 8 seconds, fastest ever recorded. - All Kills are Silver Skulls or more. All Kills contain Rune items. Almost all archer kills in this Vid dropped over 150 addy arrows + rune items. There are several "Rwt" kills also found in this Vid. - Almost all clips are with me Pking in a silver skull except maybe one or two, and this is because I have been getting complaints about "Welfare." But guess what? No more of that from now on, so enjoy. - Lots of screen movements, Be warned, this is mostly ...
- Guatemala Sinkhole - Guatemala Crater (part 1) Watch LIVE TV Now.. satpctv.tk Guatemala Sinkhole was found after the Agatha hit. The picture was released by the government of Guatemala upon realizing the fact that a Guatemala sinkhole was indeed existing after the hit. You can see the Guatemala crater and Guatemala sinkhole photo below. This huge Guatemala sinkhole occurred after a natural depression causing soil removal of by water. This happens steadily and slowly however, at times, land just cracks open -- just like in the case of the Guatemala sinkhole. This Guatemala crater existed when hit by the Agatha, a tropical storm. Fortunately, no casualties were reported as effect of the sudden existence of the Guatemala sinkhole. Guatemala sinkholes like this appeared also in Florida. The sinkhole left a pit that is about 30 meters (about 100 feet) deep and 20 meters (about 66 feet) in diameter. Guatemala City's human rights ombudsman, Sergio Morales, confirmed reports that since 2005, residents in the area had complained of rumblings, fissures and sinking terrain. Watch LIVE TV Now..and get ready to watch WORLDCUP satpctv.tk
- Halo 3 ODST Firefight!!!!! E3 2009 Killtastrophe!!!!! This video was filmed at E3 2009 and is brought to you by Thanks Whiplash for pwning!!!! Also hit us up on /noscopeclothing WE SPONSOR GAMERS!!!!
- Runescape Spark mac1's 4th High Crater BH Ownage Ags Pking Hey guys this is my 4th BH Vid Subscribe if you liked it to be the first to see my next vids Runescape is owned and operated by Jagex Limited ("JaGeX"), I Do Not own Runescape i make videos for entertainment purposes. All music used in my videos is purchased or royality free. You Can Play Runescape At:
- HALEAKALÄ Hawaii The largest volcanic crater in the world, Haleakala, is the main tourist attraction on Maui, one of the Hawaiian islands, and a fascinating natural monument and protected area. Several steep bends lead up the volcanic mountain and the dense green jungle is a wonderful sight to start the day. Haleakalaha's been a national park since 1916. Covering 1890 square kilometres, Maui is the second largest island in the Hawaiian archipelago. More than 80000 people live on the island that ,in 1959, became the 50th state in the USA The archipelago is formed by more than 20 islands which form a chain that stretches for 600 km. Geographically, Maui consists of two parts. It was formed by two volcanoes, the lava from which flowed into a valley and almost united the island as a complete mass. The island has therefore been partially divided.T hus, Maui is also known as Valley Island. Deservedly, this enchanting island has the reputation of being, 'Maui No Ka Oi', that means 'Maui Is The Most Beautiful!' and, without a doubt, it is indeed a truly remarkable Paradise on Earth!
- Let's Play Jak 3 - Part 8 - Volcanic Crater Part 8
- RTW Trip #12. Darvaza, Turkmenistan. Gas Crater One of the craziest things I have ever seen...and I got within a metre of it! Update: According to the comments, I am quite annoying. Watch at your own risk! I will be slowly putting up some more things about my travels at
- Ka'au Crater Boys - Tropical Hawaiian Day By request
- Mars Flying Down to Frost Patches and Crater Floors Revel in these new images from one of the greatest photo collections every assembled. From the HIRISE camera aboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, NASA/JPL/University of Arizona.
- Homestead Resort Crater - Swimming and Scuba Diving Learn more about the unique geology of The Crater at the Homestead Resort, in scenic Midway, Utah. This naturally heated water formed an impressive dome over a 70 foot deep sinkhole, providing year round warm water. Swim, snorkel, or scuba dive with your own equipment, or rent some during a lesson at The Crater.
- Circle Takes the Square - A Crater To Cough In march 15, 2006 423 tillery - austin, tx
- Crater Face Astronaut risks life and limb to bring two moon pimples together for love.
- NASA | Lunar Polar Craters May Be Electrified New research from NASA's Lunar Science Institute indicates that the solar wind may be charging certain regions at the lunar poles to hundreds of volts. In this short video Dr. Bill Farrell discusses this research and what it means for future exploration of the Moon's poles. To read more about this story, visit: www.nasa.gov Subscribe to NASA on iTunes! Or get tweeted by NASA:
- Zao Okama crater lake Zao mountains panorama, Okama acid green lake.
- Killer Storm Creates Huge Crater In Guatemala City Flooding and landslides from the season's first tropical storm have killed at least 150 people and made thousands homeless in Central America, officials said. A view of a huge crater caused by a landslide due to tropical storm Agatha is seen in Guatemala City, on May 31, 2010.
- Spyro 3 music: Molten Crater Next up: Seashell Shore!
- Meteor Crater Meteor Crater is worth a look-see, although its relatively commercial (privately owned), and relatively expensive (considering its a ways out of the way (about 30 miles from Flagstaff Arizona). They have some quite fun exhibits and have clearly spent some money on it and there are elements that they have tried to maintain some integrity and not simply bleed it for as much money as possible. Saturday 18th July 2009-07-19 Woke up sluggishly with the dawn. Drove down the road for a mile or two but failed to locate the turn for the VLA. Uturn and back again, - found it this time. Got there about 7ish and had the place to myself. After some scratching around worked out how to get in the back of the vistors center. This place is interesting because of how science has changed around it. It was build before the desktop, the web, and GPS. Many of the things this facility does could be done fairly simply these days with GPS, but in their time they were some technological feat. Drifted around till past 9 then onwards towards meteor crater. Decided enroute to skip painted desert and petrified forest. Got to meteor crater (through some great looking storms) about 4ish. Only when you get there (a 6 mile drive) do they tell you its 15 bux. I kinda new the deal here anyway, but I still found it rather sneaky. VERY windy. Movie was quite fun, and the displays were fairly well done. I think it was expensive for what it was, but it was still fun. The wind on the crater overlook was ...
- Huge Crater on Earth! In the broadest sense, the term impact crater can be applied to any depression, natural or manmade, resulting from the high velocity impact of a projectile with larger body. In most common usage, the term is used for the approximately circular depression in the surface of a planet, moon or other solid body in the Solar System, formed by the hyper-velocity impact of a smaller body with the surface. This is in contrast to the pit crater which results from an internal collapse. Impact craters typically have raised rims, and they range from small, simple, bowl-shaped depressions to large, complex, multi-ringed impact basins. Meteor Crater is perhaps the best-known example of a small impact crater on the Earth. Impact craters provide the dominant landforms on many solid Solar System objects including the Moon, Mercury, Callisto, Ganymede and most small moons and asteroids. On other planets and moons that experience more-active surface geological processes, such as Earth, Venus, Mars, Europa, Io and Titan, visible impact craters are less common because they become eroded, buried or transformed by tectonics over time. Where such processes have destroyed most of the original crater topography, the terms impact structure or astrobleme are more commonly used. In early literature, before the significance of impact cratering was widely recognised, the terms cryptoexplosion or cryptovolcanic structure were often used to describe what are now recognised as impact-related features on ...
twitter about crater
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about crater
“After hearing horror stories about driving down the coast in a big rig, we decided to head through central Oregon south to California. We camped at Cascade Meadows RPI because Bend Thousand Trails has”
— Leaving Oregon-Crater Lake,
“Blog Home. Crater Lake Lodging. The Gift of Lodging and Relaxation at an Oregon Bed and Prospect, Oregon, Crater Lake National Park's closest full service”
— Crater Lake Lodging,
“feedmap Blog Profile: 'Crazy Crater's blog' is a blog from Jackson Hole Wyoming United States. Preview recent posts, find nearby local blogs and get widgets!”
— Crazy Crater's blog : Blog Profile - ,
“Jobs. Blog Article - Lochnagar Crater. 10 May 2008 by Robyn Van Dyk. A monument to the devastation of war, this crater was caused by a 60,000 lbs mine and is”
— Australian War Memorial - Blog Article - Lochnagar Crater, awm.gov.au
“What sparked this blog for me was the announcement of the plan to send Opportunity out of the depths of Victoria Crater, the half-mile impact crater that the rover has been exploring for almost a year now. Last September, when it was decided”
— Gusev Crater | QUEST Community Science Blog - KQED,
“Read the blog of Meteor Crater to find interesting news, announcements and stories about the area”
“I have already mentioned the Chesapeake Impact crater a couple of times. Gohn et al. describe results from two cores drilled from the crater”
— Ole Nielsen - Chesapeake Impact crater,
“One of NASA's moon probes, the Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) , will complete a relatively simple mission next month: releasing a spent rocket stage toward a shadowy crater, then following it to see what the impact stirs The guest blog is a forum for such opinions”
— News Blog: NASA picks a moon crater for LCROSS probe's double,