- Arielle, 16 years old, México. Not quite friends but not quite strangers. Cosmogram. Reblogged 1 hour ago from acres. 35 notes (Source: fauxes) Reblogged 2 hours ago from fauxes. 14 notes. Reblogged 2 hours ago from dimenticato (Originally from goodbyeoldengland) 16. — “Cosmogram”,
- A cosmogram is a flat geometric figure depicting a cosmology. Some of them were created for meditational purpose. Mandalas are the best known cosmograms, but similar diagrams, known as schema, were also used in western Europe during the Middle Ages. — “Cosmogram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This video, combined with photographs I have taken of the cosmogram, should give the students a clear model from which to work on reproducing this dramatic piece of art. in the cosmogram, or one person per group will take responsibility for reproducing the symbols in its section of the cosmogram. — “00.04.04: The Harlem Renaissance Births a Black Culture”, yale.edu
- Excavation of the William Brice House in Anapolis, Maryland has recovered the first intact cosmogram used in the colonial U.S. (note: not the plan or cosmogram of the Brice House) hoodoo logic. Although "hoodoo" is regarded as a derogatory term. — “bolagram”, art3idea.psu.edu
- A cosmogram is a flat geometric figure depicting a cosmology. Some of them were created for meditational purpose. Mandalas are the best known cosmograms but similar diagrams, schema were also used in western Europe during the Middle Ages. Many. — “what is a cosmogram?”,
- The cosmogram is a symbol which is one of many manifestations of Kongo, or Bakongo, culture in the Americas. He thenceforth could move about with the confidence of a seer, empowered with insights from both worlds, both halves of the cosmogram.(50). — “Kongo Cosmogram”,
- Sacred CosmoGram. Language of the light, manifested to support the expansion of LOVE. The specific messages and healing is encoded as vibrational frequency in each CosmoGram and will:. — “CosmoGram-ButterFlyGarden”, butterflygarden.ca
- Cosmogram album by Jim Lampos including album title, track listings, release dates, guest artists, record label info and user reviews on AOL Music. — “Cosmogram - Jim Lampos”,
- Comment: How to rapidly select the most significant features in a Cosmogram, especially those which are important to the development of the individual. With numerous detailed studies, A diagnostic delineation cannot deal with a Cosmogram in its entirety and consider its every detail, but it. — “Astrology Books by Reinhold Ebertin”,
- Free COSMOGRAM Related A cosmogram is a flat geometric figure depicting a cosmology. Some of them were created fo. — “COSMOGRAM Related Articles A cosmogram is a flat geometric fig”,
- Cosmogram Media. launched August 27, 2009. More coming soon. — “Cosmogram Media”,
- A wearable version of an astrometric chart, with gemstone, ceramic, shell, and glass beads representing the planets, moons, and asteroids, this solar system necklace serves as a decorative cosmogram, inspiring thoughts of the vastness of space. — “Solar System Cosmogram Necklace 38 inch style by chainofbeing”,
- Here you can find free Ebooks about Cosmogram Kongo, You can download PDF files about Cosmogram Kongo for free, but please respect copyrighted ebooks. About us | Terms | Partners | Contact | Link us | SEO | Donate. All books are the property of their respective owners. — “Cosmogram Kongo .pdf Ebook Free Download”, pdf-search-
- cosmogram (plural cosmograms) A flat geometric figure depicting a cosmology  .org/wiki/cosmogram" Categories: English words prefixed with cosmo. — “cosmogram - Wiktionary”,
- Cosmogram is currently being played on 120 radio stations! Cosmogram, the fifth CD from acclaimed songwriter Jim Lampos, is a guide to roads less travelled and paths from another era. — “Jim Lampos -- Cosmogram”,
- Researchers from the University of Maryland found a cosmogram in the kitchen area and laundry room of the John Brice II House, an historic home whose occupants included The presence of the cosmogram, which was made between 1850 and 1910, demonstrates that African Americans actively maintained and. — “Century-Old Symbol of West African Culture Discovered in”, newsdesk.umd.edu
- Act of God. Cosmogram. All About You. Dreamland in Flames. All Rise Nights & Highway Days. Cosmogram. Belle of Freetown. Cosmogram. Bodie Island (Waiting on. — “Jim Lampos on MSN Music”,
- Cosmogram Artist: Jim Lampos Release Date: 2004 Genre: Rock Tracks Track Title Composers Performers Time Franklin's Milestone Jim Lampos Jim Lampos. — “Cosmogram: Information from ”,
- Datagram offers dedicated and managed servers, colocation, internet access, VOIP, disaster recovery, data backup and much more!. — “Dedicated Servers | Managed Servers | Colocation”,
- Astrological horoscope indian, indian horoscope astrology, astrological horoscope india, indian horoscope, horoscope india, hindusm horoscope, indian astrology horoscope. chart, astro-chart, celestial map, sky-map, nativity, cosmogram, Vitasphere, soulprint, radical chart, radix, or simply chart,. — “Astrological Horoscope Indian,Indian Horoscope Astrology”, birthstones-astrology-
related videos for cosmogram
- Marko Foxhollow Stone Installment Slovenian sculptor Marko Pogacnik in March of 2008 installed 28 stones sculptures at Foxhollow farm in Kentucky. With a class of Geomantic Students he was able to install all 28 stones in 10 days. Marko Pogagnic is the author of the books "Nature Spirits and Elemental Being" and "Sacred Geography". visit , or
- Andrea Lyman talks about her Cosmogram Nature Spirit Films Foxhollow Interviews - 2008 The cosmic qualities embodied in the stone reflect the intention of the creators of the cosmosgrams.
- magnets spinning w/ NON magnetic flywheel Translated from the ancient religious documents. Do You Sea what Eye See? Not much drag on the flywheel (in fact flywheel is Mg and magnets will not "stick" to it). Functions under a load. Have produced AC voltage with noncontact coil, once again no perceptable drag on magnet package or flywheel. For plans see any religious symbol near you. Face it the fact is there is DUALALITY in all religion, that and the fact that we are not from around here. I can explain my self and the technology I am working on, feel free to contact me any time. Whalespit Industries llc (WILLC) whalespit@ Some sand paintings to look at and tell me they are not technical; The subject for a Tibetan sand painting is known in Sanskrit as a mandala or cosmogram. In general, all mandalas have outer, inner, and secret meaning. This is the collection that I assembled years ago trying to explain to someone. All pictures are right out of corel draw 9 clip art folder "religious symbols". just look at them they are unmistakable technical drawings. every sand painting I have every seen has a spinning piece in the middle and "the rainbow girl" with a positive and a negative represented. The painting with the snake as a coil wire is the one with multiple rotors like you asked and is the one I am working on. ( more later) do you have corel draw? i turned them into a pdf so here are the corel filescheck this out, it should fund all my projects, let me know what you think. private showing not on for ...
- Part II: Radiating the Fruit of Truth Part 2 journeys deep into the mystical inner world of monastic life and presents an authentic revelation of tantric Buddhism, with commentaries by the great 20th century master Dudjom Rinpoche. Part II: Radiating the Fruit of Truth Set in the ancient village of Boudha, Nepal, and the isolated mountain caves of the yogis, the film follows the lamas of the Phulwary Sakya Monastery through their contemplative retreats, the building of an intricate cosmogram, and the performance of an ancient protective ritual invocation of the female deity Tara known as "A Beautiful Ornament." With a commentary based on the teachings of the great 20th century master Dudjom Rinpoche, the essence of tantric Buddhism is powerfully revealed
- Mandalas Literature Tibetan culture is closely linked to Tibetan Buddhist beliefs - in former times the majority of literature, music, dance and drama, painting, sculpture and architecture was inspired by those beliefs. The bulk of Tibetan literature is based on its religion, as texts were printed with inked woodblocks at certain monasteries. Two massive works of religious literature are the Kanjur (Canon of Buddhist Law, 108 volumes) and the Tenjur (commentaries on the Kanjur, in 228 volumes). These are mostly translated from Sanskrit. An exception to religious literature is the epic of Gesar of Ling, the legendary king - this was a staple of Tibet's former wandering story-tellers, who committed the long tale to memory. The thousand year old tale runs to milions of words, and is Asia's equivalent to Homers Odyssey. Artwork Unlike Theravadan Buddhist traditions, monks at Tibetan Buddhist monasteries are actively involved in the creation of artwork, using formulaic methods. Inspiration is the goal of the artwork - assisting the viewer with meditation and in attaining spiritual realisation - and thus the creation becomes far more important than the creator: as a result, most Tibetan art is anonymous. Assisting with meditation are mandela murals and mandala tankas - the mandala is a mystic cirlce design or cosmogram. A unique Tibetan monastic art-form is the creation of sand mandalas - circular sand paitings made by monks from coloured sand over a period of several weeks. Elaborate ...
- Tibet: A Buddhist Trilogy Trailer Four years in the making and hailed as a "masterpiece" on its theatrical release in 1979, Tibet: A Buddhist Trilogy takes you to the heart of an ancient Buddhist culture. Filmed in the Dalai Lama's residence in Dharamasala, and captured on film with startling beauty, the trilogy begins by observing Tibetan monks engaged in furious metaphysical debate giving lie to the stereotype of the placid Buddhist. The film goes on to create an intimate portrait of the Dalai Lama's everyday life, before he was known to the western world, in his dual role of political leader and spiritual teacher, from naming children to orating on the value of preserving Tibetan culture. In elegant cinematic style, the first part explores the ways in which inner knowledge of Tibetan Buddhist culture is developed in monasteries through vigorous debate and solitary meditation, and communicated to the masses. With extraordinary authenticity Part II of the Trilogy journeys deep into the mystical inner world of monastic life. Set in the ancient village of Boudha, Nepal and the isolated mountain caves of the yogis, the film follows the lamas of the Phulwary Sakya Monastery through their contemplative retreats, the building of an intricate cosmogram, and the performance of an ancient protective ritual known as 'A Beautiful Ornament'. Gracefully shot and with a subtitled commentary based on the teachings of the great 20th century master Dudjom Rinpoche, the essence of tantric Buddhism is powerfully revealed ...
- Matthewdavid - Group Tea Matthewdavid (feat. Flying Lotus) + Audition
- Ava Mendoza: Penumbra - San Francisco, 10/13/10 Live at Meridian Gallery, San Francisco CA, October 13, 2010. An Ava Mendoza composition from her solo album, Shadow Stories (Resipiscent, 2010), performed in concert at the Meridian Music series. The painting in the background is Cosmogram (1976) by Tim Whiten, from the Meridian Gallery exhibition, Darker, Ever Darker; Deeper, Always Deeper: The Journey of Tim Whiten. http
- Shanti Dance Before the Cosmic Axes on the verge of the brightest Solar and Lunar points in these cycles, the dance across the cosmic axes takes us through zodiacal wheels and fierce bloodthirsty deities, protective demons, emblematic crosses, lounging fairies, and into the vortex of the Great Ultimate.
- The African Origin of Quantum Physics Part of "The Science of Sciences" Lecture series, ACE Consulting discusses the African Origin of Quantum Physics, the Grand Unified Theory, and the Theory of Everything from the book "The Science of Sciences and The Science in Sciences" available at
- Stan Grof Mandala Stanislav Grof speaking with Geoff Fitzpatrick from mandalanature. In this discussion Grof explains the role mandalas play in holotropic breathwork and his understanding of mandalas and yantras from the Tantric tradition.
- Victor Gama on acrux Victor Gama at the Africa Festival in July 2007, Lisbon, playing one of his Pangeia Instrumentos, the Acrux. Gama presented his latest show, fwd:utopia, with fellow musicians Tiago Cerqueira and musician/dancer Antonio Tavares. For this show Gama projected images of houses in ruins in the desert of Namibe in the south of Angola where he has been doing several other projects. Next Gama dates are 29th July, Glat&Verkerhrt festival in Austria and coming up dates in Portugal and elsewhere. VICTOR GAMA: Victor Gama was born in Angola and currently lives in Sintra, Portugal. He is a composer, performer, designer of innovative musical instruments as well as an electronics engineer. Several of his music works have been recorded on CD including Pangeia Instrumentos on Aphex Twin's Rephlex Records. He has exhibited his instruments and sound installations and performed extensively in Africa, Latin America, USA, Canada and Europe having received a Project Development Award by Visiting Arts/British Council for his exhibition and performance at Ormeau Baths Gallery in Belfast in 2004. Gama is part of the "Berimbau-Ungu" project with the legendary Brazilian percussionist Nana Vasconcelos with whom he has recently toured in Southern Africa. He's collaborated recently with William Parker and Guillermo Brown on the Folk Songs for the Five Points, a digital arts project initiated by David Gunn in New York commissioned by the Lower East Side Tenement Museum. In 2006 he has exhibitied in New ...
- Desires 4 Vampires - Poison Tears (Tonight) Desires 4 Vampires -- Poison Tears (Tonight) Your lies entwine into my heart (x2) Call me softly in my dreams, Break the sorrow with your wings And then you'll leave me dead and gone. I´m with a rope of tears in my neck While the pain is pulling up, and your arms between the scars. Your skin, Your eyes... Are breaking all around Your skin, Your heart... Poison Tears tonight (One more time) Call me softly in my Fears, Break the sorrow with your wings And your arms between the scars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Demo 2010
- Andrea Lyman Carving Nature Spirit Films Foxhollow Interviews - Carving March 2008 Andrea Lyman talks about the carving of her cosmogram.
- Victor Gama Trio Victor Gama's Trio or Pangeia Instrumentos Ensemble performing at the Africa Festival in summer 2007 in Lisbon, Portugal. Gama performs this summer with William Parker and Guillermo E. Brown at the Glatt&Verkerhrt Festival, Krems, Austria. África Festival, Lisboa, 2007 Casa da Música, Porto, 2007 Culturgest, Lisbon, 2007 Fundação de Serralves, Porto, 2007 Atlantic Waves, St. Giles Barbican, London2006 Serralves em Festa 2006 Futursonic Manchester 2006 Atlantic Waves, London Festival Sons em Trânsito 2005 Tenement Museum, New York, Folk Songs for Five Points project Tonic, com William Parker e Guillermo Brown, New York Galapagos, Brooklin, USA Harbourfront Centre, All Over the Map Festival, Toronto, Canada Tierry O'Toole Theater, North Kesteven, UK VICTOR GAMA: Victor Gama was born in Angola and currently lives in Sintra, Portugal. He is a composer, performer, designer of innovative musical instruments as well as an electronics engineer. Several of his music works have been recorded on CD including Pangeia Instrumentos on Aphex Twin's Rephlex Records. He has exhibited his instruments and sound installations and performed extensively in Africa, Latin America, USA, Canada and Europe having received a Project Development Award by Visiting Arts/British Council for his exhibition and performance at Ormeau Baths Gallery in Belfast in 2004. Gama is part of the "Berimbau-Ungu" project with the legendary Brazilian percussionist Nana Vasconcelos with whom he has recently toured in ...
- victor gama on acrux II Victor Gama with musician/dancer Antonio Tavares playing acrux, one of Pangeia Instrumentos created and produced by Gama. Pangeia Instrumentos are musical instruments built as part of a writting process that Victor Gama has been developed over the last 15 years. Inspired by the traditional musical instruments from Angola, where he was born and still works part of the year, Victor Gama developed new musical instruments as a way of reaching new territories in music and sound. Often also playing with electronic musicians such as Tiago Cerqueira, Gama collaborates with William Parker and Guillermo E. Brown on the Folk Songs Trio. Upcoming concerts in Europe, 29th July 2007, Glat&Verkehrt Festival in Austria. VICTOR GAMA: Victor Gama was born in Angola and currently lives in Sintra, Portugal. He is a composer, performer, designer of innovative musical instruments as well as an electronics engineer. Several of his music works have been recorded on CD including Pangeia Instrumentos on Aphex Twin's Rephlex Records. He has exhibited his instruments and sound installations and performed extensively in Africa, Latin America, USA, Canada and Europe having received a Project Development Award by Visiting Arts/British Council for his exhibition and performance at Ormeau Baths Gallery in Belfast in 2004. Gama is part of the "Berimbau-Ungu" project with the legendary Brazilian percussionist Nana Vasconcelos with whom he has recently toured in Southern Africa. He's collaborated recently ...
- 666 Astrology 666 FORBIDDEN GATES - Apollyon Rising 2012 Are the End Times Here Today? Play List - Emerging Church Play List As the world spirals out of control, people are turning to things other than God for comfort and assurance. Many are turning to astrology for information about their future. Michael Hoggard explains the dangers of astrology and why the Bible condemns it.
- Tibet: A Buddhist Trilogy - Official Trailer Now on DVD at The Internationally Acclaimed Classic "Astonishing achievement." --The Times of London "Profoundly moving." --LA Times "An epic documentary of spirituality in exile ... compellingly beautiful—a very special masterpiece." -- The Village Voice Tibet: A Buddhist Trilogy is one of the very highly accomplished films to be made about our culture ... The film also captures the sense of inner peace and light-heartedness in the face of adversity, which many have remarked is a compelling quality of the Tibetan character. --His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama New direct-to-digital transfer and remaster from original 16mm film Bonus Features Include: Interview with the Producer and Director and the complete sound recording from a tantric Buddhist ritual Stunning cinematography, unprecedented access and informed direction take us on an intimate journey deep into the heart of the ancient Buddhist culture of Tibet. This is a classic work filmed in 16mm on location in India, Nepal and Ladakh during 1977. Hailed as a masterpiece, this is a spellbinding exploration of Tibetan Buddhism. Written and directed by Graham Coleman (editor of the recently released first complete translation of the Tibetan Book of the Dead) and produced and photographed by David Lascelles, the film features an intimate portrait of the Dalai Lama, a rare look at an ancient tantric ritual associated with the female deity Tara, commentary based on the teachings of the great 20th ...
- medium.m4v Kentucky Lithopuncture Project with Marko Pogacnik
- Tibetan Monks Mystical Arts of Tibet: Opening Ceremony March 30, 2011 The famed singers from the Drepung Loseling Monastery perform the opening ceremony before beginning construction on a sand mandala in the library. A mandala is a sacred cosmogram used as an object of contemplation. It depicts the pure nature of the world in which we live as well as how we can live most effectively.
- RIng Shout New Project
- Sacred Cosmogram and Systemic Constellation www.butterflygarden.ca
- The Chakra Cosmogram System This Chakra CosmoGram System will attune you to the higher vibrational frequencies of your chakras. This system will align your Chakras accordantly to the fast changing energies on Earth. You will be grounded and uplifted at the same time. It will bring you back to peace when you experience emotional storms or unexplained physical pain. The images also representing the Chakras of our Mother Earth. This System is attuning you in accordance to the shifting of Mother Earth into the higher vibration.
- Flying Lotus - German Haircut Flying Lotus + Mind Game
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cosmogram
— My Blog | HIM,
“Mandala - is a symbol of the wheel of life and death, the existence of cosmic processes, planets and stars, Earth's seasons and galactic cycles. Mandala (Old”
— The Role Of Mandalas In Hindi Society. | EZ Southern Cooking,
“There are many charts like sky-map, chart wheel, cosmogram, astrological chart, celestial map and radical chart that define the Horoscope is a Greek word that depicts astrological chart, sky-map, chart wheel, cosmogram, celestial map and radical chart”
— Mukesh's Blog on Shine,
“Enter, and if we select your blog post, you'll win a pair of tickets and as is the usual, WSB also has a scoop: the weatherman has a blog”
— blog coverage by Seattlest,
“Read Our Cross History Symbolism of the Nationalist Cross by Tato Torres Saez on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. Our CrossHistor a seer, empowered with insights from both worlds, both halves of the cosmogram. Cosmogram of the Cross in the tradition of the Kôngo-Bântu Peoples of”
— Our Cross: History & Symbolism of the Nationalist Cross,
“An extraordinary range of spiritual approaches and cultural creative resources to assist us in living our lives to the fullest and enjoying the wonder of creation. Our goal is to spread a little knowing into your being. Our hope is to bring”
— Mandalas : Cultural Creative Blog,
“Louisville Blogs: Local Personal Blogs & Blog Hosting in Louisville, Kentucky. Search blogs and personal profiles in Kentucky and Indiana”
— Louisville Blogs: Local Personal Blogs & Blog Hosting in Kentucky,
“Cosmogram. Definition: "A representation of the entire universe through symbolic shorthand or artistic metaphor" (Hendon and Joyce). Flying Lotus”
— Flying Lotus "Cosmogramma" Album Review | Scratch DJ Academy,
“This is the Family section of my mystory - a project based on Gregory L. Ulmer's mystory genre for encouraging creativity in online learning and composition. This is being created as part of the MSc in eLearning at the University of Edinburgh”
— A Cosmogram - sharonsmystoryfamily,
“Please donate to support our blog, website, and podcast. moons, and asteroids, this solar system necklace serves as a decorative cosmogram, inspiring thoughts of the vastness of space”
— The solar system, in jewelry form - The Planetary Society,
similar for cosmogram
- free encyclopedia
- cross and circle game
- square hole
- the four elements
- four letters
- new jerusalem
- author john
- geometric figure
- western europe
- the middle ages
- photographer paul
- ask me anything
- rss feed
- managed servers
- dedicated servers
- internet access
- managed colocation
- data backup
- disaster recovery
- class technology
- the rest
- data centers
- managed services
- all day
- media websites
- privately held
- the dead
- the americas
- the cross
- robert farris thompson
- kingdoms of the yoruba
- larry buksbaum
- release date
- track title
- rock tracks
- media guide
- unanswered questions
- album review
- riding with destiny
- winter circle
- walking on my hands
- digging in the garden
- sacred geometry
- vibrational healing
- healing tools
- third dimension
- vibrational frequency