- News, politics The Iranian government, via state-sponsored television, has announced that they are holding three Americans captive. The three Americans alleged entered Iran via the Iraqi border near the Kurdish region, which is poorly delineated and heavily mountainous. — “Progress for America | News, politics”,
- contemptible adj. Deserving of contempt; despicable. Obsolete . Contemptuous. contemptibility contempt ' ibil ' ity or contempt ' ibleness n "Why did the President pick a man who is so contemptible of the public servants in Washington to be his Domestic Advisor -- saying, 'People in. — “contemptible: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- News: Judge who remands arrest of cult leader says he 'controlled women's lives in sick, ***ed way' Judge Hayuta Kochan issued the verdict for Ratzon's remand, and defined him as "a base and contemptible man with a sick and ***ed personality". — “Judge: Goel Ratzon is 'contemptible' - Israel News, Ynetnews”,
- What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch? A little group of willful men, representing no opinion but their own, have rendered the great government of the United States helpless and contemptible. Woodrow Wilson. — “Definition of Contemptible”,
- The website of The Freethinker magazine. The world's longest running atheist journal. So now that Reckers fully hypocrisy has been and he ha s been exposed as a liar, a thief a user of rent boys and an utter contemptible fraud. — “Contemptible hypocrite Rekers mailed gay cure' propaganda to”,
- Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as you have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law. American Standard Version. — “Malachi 2:9 "So I have caused you to be despised and”, bible.cc
- Contemptible. Whose side are they on? Not ours. That's pretty clear. LibertyAtStake said Contemptible. Disgraceful. Failure to protect and preserve. A. — “Pundit & Pundette: Contemptible”,
- I just saw Ben Stein interviewed by Craig Ferguson on the Late Late Show. He praised McCain effusively, but said his first impression of Sarah Palin, upon meeting her prior to some local talk show, was that she must be a hooker promoting a ***. — “Contemptible form of ***ism [Combs Spouts Off]”, rgcombs.blog-
- English speakers often use the word "snake" as a general epithet for a contemptible person. A "snake in the grass" is a particular kind of contemptible person. — “"Snake in the Grass": Origin and Meaning of the Expression”,
- contemptible [kuhn-temp-tuh-buhl] adj. Deserving of contempt; despicable. Monday, January Though that is only worth half as much as that of his cousin Sumaira Malik, be assured he. — “contemptible”,
- Definition of contemptible in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of contemptible. Pronunciation of contemptible. Translations of contemptible. contemptible synonyms, contemptible antonyms. Information about contemptible in the free online English. — “contemptible - definition of contemptible by the Free Online”,
- Contemptible definition, deserving of or held in contempt; despicable. See more. — “Contemptible | Define Contemptible at ”,
- The list of Synonyms and Antonyms for the word Contemptible is here for your reference. — “Synonyms & Antonyms:Contemptible”, english-for-
- Definition of contemptible from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of contemptible. Pronunciation of contemptible. Definition of the word contemptible. Origin of the word contemptible. — “contemptible - Definition of contemptible at ”,
- This article is written like a personal reflection or essay and may require cleanup. This article may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims. — “Contempt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of contemptible in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is contemptible? Meaning of contemptible as a legal term. What does contemptible mean in law?. — “contemptible legal definition of contemptible. contemptible”, legal-
- Esther 1:17 For this deed of the queen will come abroad unto all women, to make their husbands contemptible in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not. (ASV DBY JPS YLT). — “Bible Concordance: Contemptible”,
- How to use contemptible in a sentence. Example sentences with the word contemptible. contemptible example sentences. The Irish Democrat described the agreement was " the most squalid and contemptible piece of hypocrisy since Lloyd George swindled Michael Collins ". — “Use contemptible in a sentence | contemptible sentence examples”,
- Definition of contemptible in the Dictionary. Meaning of contemptible. What does contemptible mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word contemptible. Information about contemptible in the. — “What does contemptible mean? definition, meaning and”,
- The Contemptible Nifong, IV. Today in Durham, Mike Nifong faces a criminal contempt hearing before Judge Osmond Smith. ( I'll be live-blogging the event.) At issue, did he lie to the court on September 22, 2006? Here's Nifong on September 22, 2006:. — “Durham-in-Wonderland: The Contemptible Nifong, IV”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. contemptible may imply any quality provoking scorn or a low standing in any scale of values. — “Contemptible - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
related videos for contemnible
- How to Pronounce Contemnible Learn how to say Contemnible correctly with emmasaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of contemnible (oxford dictionary): adjective (lit...
- How to Pronounce Contango Learn how to say Contango correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of contango (oxford dictionary): noun (plural) -gos (...
- How to Pronounce Contemned Learn how to say Contemned correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of contemn (oxford dictionary): verb (transitive) (f...
- How to Pronounce Contemn Learn how to say Contemn correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of contemn (oxford dictionary): verb (transitive) (for...
- How to Pronounce Conte Learn how to say Conte correctly with EmmaSaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of conte (oxford dictionary): noun a tale or short story...
- How to Pronounce Contaminative Learn how to say Contaminative correctly with emmasaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of contaminative (oxford dictionary): adjective ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about contemnible
“ - Houston news, sports, entertainment, search and shopping from the online home of the Houston Chronicle somehow makes the behaviors less palatable, making "good" behaviors less commendable and "bad" behaviors less contemnible”
— mons | - Houston Chronicle,
“contemnible htt medicare mra brandy chastain pics la cieba honduras la canadienne shearling superpave presentation r178 1978 ashland ohio mp43 codec downlaod independentgirls forum club fort myers night ricochet dawes freight”
— This site hosted by ,