- Our superior technology coupled with modern and efficient paper machines enables us to provide the highest quality product to you and a wide range of high performance containerboard grades, run to both Mullen and STFI specifications. Containerboard, Linerboard and Corrugated Medium. — “RockTenn Company”,
- The CTS Containerboard Program offers a variety of tests for corrugated boxes, corrugated fiberboard, containerboard, linerboard and medium and covers TAPPI Test Methods T804, T811, T838, T839, T575, T569, T815, T460, T807, T822, ,T826, T809,. — “Collaborative Testing Services -- Containerboard”,
- Containerboard. We understand that a single product may not meet all of your packaging or manufacturing needs, which is why we have one of the largest selections of Containerboard, Pulp, Food Service substrates and Kraft paper in the industry. — “Smurfit-Stone - Products - Containerboard”,
- Containerboard & Saturating Kraft. What happens when the leading manufacturer and exporter of containerboard (including unbleached liner, corrugating medium, and specialty grades) is also a packaging company? We understand your needs better. — “International Paper - Containerboard”,
- The SCA Containerboard product range has been developed through carefully listening to our customers. Each of our four*** different papers has been. — “SCA Containerboard”,
- Containerboard is board paper used for containerboard boxes. The containerboard used in these boxes consists of linerboards, which form the surfaces, and a corrugating medium sandwiched. — “Oji Paper Group : Products / Containerboard”, ojipaper.co.jp
- Containerboard, also referred to as CCM (corrugated case material), is a type of paperboard specially manufactured for the production of corrugated board. The term encompasses both linerboard and corrugating medium (or fluting), the two types of paper that make up corrugated board. — “Containerboard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Containerboard. PCA annually produces over 2.26 million tons of kraft linerboard (the outer layers of a corrugated container) and corrugating semi-chemical medium (the fluted center layer) for PCA's own converting facilities as well as for numerous domestic and international customers. — “Containerboard | PCA”,
- Container- News & Information for the Corrugating Industry. — “container-”, container-
- Welcome to Containerboard and Paper Welcome to Containerboard, Inc. We are an international broker of paperboard and boxboard to the corrugated container and folding carton industries. — “Welcome to Containerboard and Paper”,
- Containerboard. For some Boise Inc. customers, we get right down to the basics. We sell rolls of Boise linerboard or medium to Our container plants consume about three-fourths of our containerboard production, but the remainder is sold on the open domestic and export. — “Boise Inc. - Containerboard”,
- USA. Nationwide distributor and converter of a full range of paper and board. Company and product information included. — “Welcome to HPE Paper - Containerboard, Paper and Paperboard”,
- Vice President Containerboard Sales and Trading. Containerboard. Over the last four decades, IFP has developed a containerboard-sourcing network that spans four continents and encompasses a complete product line of virgin kraft and recycled containerboard. — “International Forest Products”,
- What are the major implications of Chinese containerboard On October 20, Nine Dragons Paper Ltd., China's largest containerboard producer, released its latest annual report, for the year which ended on June 30, 2010. Out of this 140-page report,. — “What are the major implications of Chinese containerboard”,
- Container Board Manufacturers & Container Board Suppliers Directory - Find a Container Board Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Container Board Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Container Board-Container Board Manufacturers, Suppliers and”,
- However, we expect no change in the availability of our containerboard to the open market. The company was founded in 1974 and produces more than 300,000 tons of containerboard per year. — “Corrugated Services Inc”,
- Provider of industrial packaging including steel, fibre, and plastic drums, intermediate bulk containers, and drum closure systems. Multiwall Packaging | Containerboard | Land Management | Contact Us | Register | Investor Center. — “Greif Brothers Corporation”,
- containerboard ( ) n. A corrugated or solid cardboard used to make containers. — “containerboard: Definition from ”,
- Translations of containerboard. containerboard synonyms, containerboard antonyms. Information about containerboard in the free said IP is the only containerboard company he recommends, noting it has more room to cut containerboard production costs than several of its key. — “containerboard - definition of containerboard by the Free”,
- We are the fourth largest producer of containerboard in the U.S. and one of the largest suppliers of containerboard to the independent box market. At the core of our program is Georgia-Pacific's UltraVantage® family of high performance linerboard. — “Georgia-Pacific Packaging - Containerboard - Containerboard”,
related videos for containerboard
- SCA Packaging ERP Case Study With global locations, SCA Packaging needed a fully integrated ERP system, and they found EFACS to be a very flexible tool with considerable potential benefits.
- SCA Containerboard company video 2011 SCA is the leading provider of containerboard solutions for Europe's corrugated industry by consistently ensuring supply and providing full technical support to our customers. They benefit from decades of operational experience, the deepest technical knowledge in the industry, and an efficient European network of mills and distribution centres. Underlying this is continuous product improvement, linked to the market through our Technical Customer Service, and our sustainable approach to materials, processes and relationships. http
- Introduction to SCA Packaging John Williams provides you wiht an introduction to SCA Packaging
- Lucca children show what colour means to them - SCA Prior to our SCA Impressions Event in Lucca in May, we asked a local school to have their students help us with part of our presentation for our event. We asked them to tell us what colour means to them and to also paint some pictures for us with the colours they like most of all. The Italian children eagerly worked on their drawings using our SCA White Top Testliner B paper and produced vibrant samples of their work. We were so impressed with the creative art work we received, that we created a gallery or all the drawing to show at the event and named it "Un mondo di colori!" or "A world of colours!" During our time at the school, we also produced a video of testimonials from the children asking them what colours mean to them and how they use it to express their feelings. This video was shown during the presentation to attendees of our event illustrating the communication power of SCA Presentation Liners. http
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing Preview 1 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
- exploding axe bottle XD
- How to Store Board Games -- Video - Board games are a fun family activity that kids and parents love. Unfortunately, it's really easy for a game box to fall apart and create clutter in your home. In this episode of Gear Daddy, Daddy Troy introduces a great organizing and storage solution. Using plastic storage containers, you can keep from losing game pieces or parts from these popular games. DadLabs Ep. 332 Gear Daddy. Brought to you by Fundex games. Visit us at Became a Facebook fan at Follow us on Twitter:
- News Update: International Paper Tumbles as Trade Publication Restates Aug. Containerboard Prices "International Paper Co (IP) is tumbling in morning trade after trade publication Pulp & Paper Week magazine restated prices for containerboards in August. Shares in other packaging companies including Packaging Corp of America Inc. (PKG) are down as well. The magazine reversed a report of a $40 per ton containerboard price increase for August as it argued that producers will ""rebate the price hike back to customers."" Shares in the Memphis-based International Paper opened at $21.61, and have traded between $19.33 and $29.25 over the past 12 months. Packaging Corp of America Inc too is down over 7% at $22.60."
- Plasma bottle 003.3gp Plasma Sprite Bottle Cool item in my collection.
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing clip 3 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
- Container Boardgame setup 5 player game of Container just getting set up and started.
- Corrugated Recycle Containers
- Paper Machine Winder
- 5 Modern Marvels - Corrugated
- RockTenn - Huntsville, AL RockTenn 256-533-9888 866-885-4046
- James Rubright - "Differentiated Strategy, Differentiated Results" James Rubright Chairman and CEO, RockTenn Topic: "Differentiated Strategy, Differentiated Results" October 20, 2011 James A. Rubright is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of RockTenn (NYSE:RKT), one of North America's leading manufacturers of paperboard, containerboard and consumer and corrugated packaging. After the first ten years of Rubright's leadership, RockTenn underwent a transformation that made it the most profitable company in the industry measured by return on sales. In 2011, RockTenn acquired Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation, the second largest producer of containerboard and corrugated packaging in North America. The acquisition tripled RockTenn's size to approximately $10 billion in revenues and 26000 employees in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile and Argentina. Before joining RockTenn as CEO in 1999, he served as Executive Vice President of Sonat, Inc., a diversified energy company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama. At Sonat, Rubright was the head of Sonat's interstate natural gas pipeline and energy marketing businesses. Prior to 1994, he was a partner in the law firm of King & Spalding.
- NS Local D76 at Belleville, IL I got a chance to sit along the NS main this morning and caught the local D76 bringing in 4 loaded and retrieving 4 empties from Weyerhaeuser Containerboard Packaging. They use the 17th Street Yard (two stubs and a runaround track) to make their move to get into position to shove back about 1/2 mile into the plant. This is always a slow reverse move since they cross West Main Street near 28th Street. With the conductor hanging on the rear, they approach slow until the gates come down then proceed to the plant. It appears they normally drop the loaded on the main, slip down into the siding to pull out the empties, grab the loaded and then spot them. If needed to go West, they head back to the runaround track and move the power to the west end to go into Copeman Yard in East St. Louis.
- Khabarovsk || Koa Kogyo Co., Ltd - A Marubeni friend walks in when everyone else walks out AV&V.A. Daniloff PR: Komek Machinery LLC [John Deere Комек Машинери -- Komatsu Mining Equipment] HITACHI spare parts Investors Relations Tel. +886 9 2817 8387 Head Office: +886-4-23553368 Email: edu.service@ Chartis WTF Tebodin Insurance Manufacture of medium board, containerboard and printing paper Hina, Fuji-shi, Shizuoka
- RockTenn Acquires Smurfit-Stone for $3.5 Billion in Cash and Stock RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) has announced that it will buy paperboard-maker Smurfit-Stone (NASDAQ:SSCC) in a deal valued at approximately $3.5 billion. The transaction will consist of 50% cash and 50% RockTenn stock and values each Smurfit-Stone common share at $35, a 27% premium to Friday's close. RockTenn Chairman and CEO James Rubright said, "RockTenn's acquisition of Smurfit-Stone is another major step in our transformation of RockTenn to be the most respected company in our business with a laser focus on exceeding our customers' expectations and creating long term shareholder value. The containerboard and corrugated packaging industry is a very good business and US virgin containerboard is a highly strategic global asset. With this acquisition, RockTenn's fiber input ratio will be 55% virgin and 45% recycled. We believe this transaction provides the greatest possible career opportunities for our co-workers from both companies." Smurfit-Stone recently exited bankruptcy protection on June 30, 2010.
- SCA Containerboard Customer Service video Our customers count on reliable supplies, consistent quality and expert technical assistance. Assuring this is SCA Containerboard Customer Service, which includes a wide range of essential customer services. The Technical Customer Service Network, for instance, helps customers through a creative process involving sales offices (Technical Customer Service), the mills (Technical Service managers) and the R&D Centre.
- angry birds trap part 2 The birds escape the trap.,go to there for.t,and play a board game.who wins???
- Life onboard a huge container ship (Maersk Salalah) [part 2]
- This is how we roll - SCA paper mill in Obbola Sweden A time laps video by Jens Hittenkoffer showing the last stages of production at the SCA Packaging paper mill in Obbola, Sweden. Read more about SCA, Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget on , http and
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing Preview 5 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
- OTOR Otor corrugated board packaging, lightweight recycled paper, flexotor 8 colour preprinting, flat tray blanks, large range of packaging for all products, Otor systems packaging machines, case erectors, divider inserters. France, Puteaux, 8, Terrasse Bellini. One of Otor's major assets is the vertical integration of all the activity sectors. There are three main sectors: manufacture of recycled container board, manufacture of corrugated packaging, manufacture of packaging erection machines. The company has complete technological and economic control over all its products from start to finish. The paper mills supply recycled paper to the board mills which make corrugated packaging.
- Packing Paper Manufecturing in Visit to a local paper process factory, i made this video of manufacture of paper
- Mondi Paper Machine 21, Syktyvkar, Russia The rebuild of PM21, Mondi Syktyvkar's white top kraftliner board machine, is the culmination of the STEP project, a € 525-million mill-wide modernisation programme of one of Russia's major pulp and paper mills in the Republic of Komi. It is the biggest investment project in the Russian pulp and paper industry in the past three decades. Mondi Syktyvkar's expertise in linerboard production began with the startup of PM21 in June 1969. Today, after its successful rebuild, PM21 is truly state of the art boasting innovative technology and optimum process control. The range of high-quality white top kraftliner and our outstanding service concept will meet our customers' highest expectations. Strong The key focal point of the rebuild is to enhance the benefits of the strong northern fibre PM21 uses. This high-quality raw material from slow-growing sustainable forests offers high flexibility to engineer the mechanical properties of containerboard grades. 100% virgin sheet provides for excellent burst and SCT properties. PM21's superior products are enhanced by a high-calibre, experienced and well-trained production team backed by a strong global sales team across company offices and selected agency networks. Bright Being part of an integrated paper mill, PM21 has access to bright, white pulp used in fine paper production. This high-quality pulp is used on the top sheet of Komiwhite, contributing to its high top sheet brightness and improved aesthetics. The superior brightness of ...
- Close up view of vessel loading, Tokyo Harbor, Sefco Japan 3o (2010) The containership "HANJIN PHOENIX" is loaded at the Odaba pier, at the state of the art Evergeen marine terminal. See trucks get their container lifted off their chassis and onto the ship. Automatic gantry cranes position containers along the pier. This series of short videos by SEFCO EXPORT includes images taken in and around both Yokohama Bay and Tokyo Harbor. As an island nation, Japan has along history as well as current focus on maritime activities. Its port museums reflect this history and interest; thousands of students go on tours of the museums which help stoke interest in and appreciation for maritime science ad commerce. Included in this series, one can see: Lift-van crates stored in transit while on the docks at Yokohama Bay, covered by a large canopy, on the dock and out of doors. (Which leads us to the question: would your LCL cargo be well enough protected, to withstand the elements which dockside or in transit? Export packaging is crucial element to safe transport of sea-going cargo.) Container ships staged at the docks andd working their cargo (loading/unloading) while on Yokohama port and Odaiba port in Tokyo Harbor. Japanese customs house facilities, current location and past history of their operations; port control facilities run by the Japanese Coast Guard. Japanese SDF self defense force videos. Port wind & water turbines. Historical perspectives: on and off board the Nippon Maru sailing training vessel; Yokohama Port museum, symbolic statuary for ...
- ECO7 - Fast. Light. Central. To meet the corrugated industry's increasing demand for excellent lightweight liners and flutings, Mondi has set up a lightweight recycled containerboard machine at Mondi Swiecie in Poland. This EUR 305 million investment in Swiecie's PM7 - ECO7 - enables cost-effective and environmentally sound production with no compromise on quality and performance. The successful startup took place just 17 months after work on the project began and the first reel was produced on September the 1st, 2009. Read more: /eco7
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing Preview 9 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
- Black Friday Review - with Tom Vasel Tom Vasel reviews Black Friday from Rio Grande Games To buy the game, go to For more info and reviews, check out
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing Preview 10 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
- Excellence in White Clouds, music, video effects by MS Flightsimulator Acrobatics in the sky over Salzburg with a Sukoi 31
- Mondi Tire Kutsan Mondi Tire Kutsan celebrated its new name on July 6, 2010 with a big ceremony held at Esma Sultan in Istanbul. 250 important names from the sector and Mondi Tire Kutsan's business partners attended the event. Tire Kutsan became part of Mondi's Europe & International (E&I) Division in 2007 and was renamed 'Mondi Tire Kutsan' in April this year. The name change reflects the leading position of the company in the Turkish corrugated packaging market, which successfully built a trusted brand for 36 years and its integration into the Mondi Group in 2007.
- Flatbed containerboard die cutter plotter machine.avi Packing containerboard digital die cutting machine cut corrugated cardboard container for transporting effciently. , for more detail, pls contact sales01@
- Company Profile: Intl Paper Co. (NYSE:IP) It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers. Products include uncoated paper, used in printers; market pulp for making towel and tissue goods, and coated paper and uncoated bristols (heavyweight art paper). In the US, IP is #1 in containerboard production, 70% of which is used in industrial corrugated boxes. A consumer packaging arm churns out board to box cosmetics and food, or print lottery tickets. xpedx, IP's distribution subsidiary, plies products and supply chain services to many markets in North America. IP owns forestland in the US, and Brazil, and a pulp and paper business in Russia, though a 50-50 venture with Ilim Holding
- [Board Game Live!] Strasbourg (Pegasus Spiele / 2011) #1 of 3
- SCA Containerboard Products video The SCA Containerboard product range has been developed through carefully listening to our customers. Each of our four*** different papers has been designed and selected in order to provide the ideal material for your corrugated project. SCA Containerboard range of papers can fully express all aspects of todays packaging solutions. SCA Containerboard papers offer the optimum means to fully express all aspects of todays packaging solutions. To guarantee this, we work to provide the best possible products and services to satisfy not only our customers, but their customers as well. In doing so, we look far ahead, all the way to the needs of the end-user. This approach is evident in the way we talk about three key expressions: Presentation Liners : SCA White Top Kraftliner , SCA White Top Testliner C Brown Liners : SCA Kraftliner WS , SCA Kraftliner , SCA Eurokraft , SCA Testliner 1, SCA Testliner 3 , SCA Eurotest Medium : SCA Herculight , SCA Medium HP , SCA Medium , SCA Kemionda Extra, SCA Kemionda , SCA Schrenz
- Containerboard video presentation - SCA Jean Paul Résimont, Vice-President and Managing Director of SCA Containerboard presents SCA as a leading packaging provider. http
- AICC's Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing clip 2 Preview of AICC's "Understanding the Elements of Containerboard Manufacturing" DVD.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about containerboard
“Emballage Digest, la revue packaging & machines. Pöyry has been awarded an engineering contract by SAICA Containerboard UK Ltd for one of the world's most advanced recycled paper mills to be built at Partington Wharfside, near Manchester”
— Pöyry engineers paper mill for SAICA Containerboard UK, emballagedigest.fr
“Containerboard & Paper Stock Prices. Industry Overview. Exclusive Census Reports. State of Print Email. Home > State of the Industry. Blog List. No blogs found. Home. Contact Us”
— Blogs | Packaging Online, packaging-
“The rise and fall of western European containerboard The pulp and paper market is constantly evolving and the pace of change seems to be accelerating. There are a number of factors influencing the market, including: the macro environment”
— The rise and fall of western European containerboard,
“B2B Pricing Blog - Vendavo Thought Leadership for Price and Margin Management - Viewing all posts. The article mentioned Packaging Corp., a Lake Forest, Ill., maker of containerboard and corrugated containers for shipping”
— B2B Pricing - Vendavo Blog,
“International Paper Co. (IP) plans to close three of its mills, which will reduce its work force by 1,600 employees. The company plans to close its paper mill and associated operations in Franklin, Virginia, besides its containerboard mills in”
— International Paper Shreds Jobs – ***yst Blog | Stock Market,
“Low Carbon Blog Related To Containerboard”
— Containerboard Low Carbon Blog - Low Carbon Economy,
“International Paper Shreds Jobs-International Paper Co. plans to close three of its mills, which will reduce its work force by 1,600 employees. The facilities to be shut down are the paper mill and associated operations in Franklin, Virginia,”
— International Paper Shreds Jobs - ,
“Containerboard. As foreseen last quarter, North American containerboard producers pushed are reported to have large containerboard rollstock inventories sitting in warehouses,”
— Ariba Exchange: Supply Watch : Tags : ariba,