- Definition of contagiousness in the Medical Dictionary. contagiousness explanation. Information about contagiousness in Free online English dictionary. What is contagiousness? Meaning of contagiousness medical term. What does contagiousness mean?. — “contagiousness - definition of contagiousness in the Medical”, medical-
- The concept of "contagion," together with the concept of "contagiousness," is thousands of years old. The meanings of both the word and the concept have changed over time. Historically, both the plague and syphilis were believed to be contagious. — “Open Collections Program: Contagion, Concepts of Contagion”, ocp.hul.harvard.edu
- Every time I've looked at the contagiousness of ideas, be it online or off, one of the most frequent characteristics I come across is novelty. I've found. — “How to Use Novelty to Create Contagious Ideas | Dan Zarrella”,
- Bronchitis is the swelling of the bronchial tubes, otherwise known as the airways. These airways are the windpipes that directly connect to the lungs. However, as the bacteria starts to form, the disease then is contagious the moment the bacteria was emitted into the air. — “Is Bronchitis Contagious? Yes and No”,
- Definition of contagiousness from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of contagiousness. Pronunciation of contagiousness. Definition of the word contagiousness. Origin of the word contagiousness. — “contagiousness - Definition of contagiousness at”,
- Flu contagiousness during a seasonable outbreak may cause 20% - 50% of a community to become affected by the influenza virus. Early influenza treatment helps to stop the momentum of the flu virus. — “Flu Contagiousness and Spread of the Influenza Virus”,
- Retrieved from "http:///wiki/contagiousness" Categories: English words suffixed with -ness | English nouns. Hidden categories: Translation requests (Danish) | Translation requests (Dutch) | Translation requests (French) | Translation. — “contagiousness - Wiktionary”,
- With kids getting up to eight colds a year, this contagious viral infection is the most common infectious disease in the United States and the top reason kids visit the doctor and miss school. — “Common Cold”,
- Context Limited data are available on the contagiousness of vaccinated varicella cases. However, the contagiousness of breakthrough cases varied markedly by the number of lesions. — “JAMA -- Contagiousness of Varicella in Vaccinated Cases: A”, jama.ama-
- Tuberculosis is it contagious? Contagiousness of Tuberculosis including infectiousness, transmission, and contagion methods and vectors. — “Contagious: Tuberculosis - ”,
- Contagiousness of Strep throat including infectiousness, transmission, and contagion methods and vectors. — “Contagious: Strep throat - ”,
- For x = 1, contagiousness is equally high in all stages; for x = 0, only the first stage is contagious; for 0. — “The influenza pandemic preparedness planning tool InfluSim”, m.nih.gov
- There have been studies that suggest that yawning, especially psychological "contagious" yawning, may have developed as a way of keeping a group In their small scale informal study they concluded that yawning is contagious.. — “Yawn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- contagious adj. Of or relating to contagion. Transmissible by direct or indirect contact; communicable: a contagious disease Capable of transmitting disease; carrying a disease: stayed at home until he was no longer contagious. — “contagious: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Watch contagiousness videos from all over the internet Warts are caused by a virus, and the level of contagiousness may depend upon the. — “contagiousness - Page 1 - Blinkx Video Results”,
- Definition of Contagiousness in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Contagiousness. Pronunciation of Contagiousness. Translations of Contagiousness. Contagiousness synonyms, Contagiousness antonyms. Information about Contagiousness in the free. — “Contagiousness - definition of Contagiousness by the Free”,
- They found that the best vaccine distribution strategy depends on the contagiousness of the flu strain. more effectively control mildly contagious strains by vaccinating school children, while we can more effectively control moderately and highly contagious strains by vaccinating high-risk. — “Study Recommends Strategies For Distributing Flu Vaccine”,
- However, it is considered contagious between fingernails on the sam Contagious diseases abound in the human population, perpetuated by person-to-person transmission through varied forms of contact. — “Contagiousness | ”,
- CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Influenza Flu Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) & Flu Vaccine The flu is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. — “CDC - Seasonal Influenza (Flu) - Key Facts About Influenza”, cdc.gov
related images for contagiousness
- Borsa Otopeni Piata Primariei
- Craiova Azuga Sorica
- and stump tail macaques A group of these animals was shown a video of other con specifics yawning both species yawned as well This helps to partly confirm a yawn s contagiousness Gordon Gallup who hypothesizes that yawning may be a means of keeping the brain cool also hypothesizes that contagious yawning may be a survival instinct inherited from our evolutionary
- The non contagiousness causation and scientific treatment of cholera 29 01 MB pdf Author John Chapman
- 0imnpdl jpg
- Finally home Roscoe finally home Dumped my suitcase of dirty laundry on the floor Roscoe needs a grooming but he s quarantined till next week with his kennel cough contagiousness He s much better today Running at probably 75
- Cholera its causes non contagiousness prevention and treatment showing the effect of electricity on the animal economy as productive of epidemics generally 13 79 MB pdf Author M
- Otopeni Piata Primariei Otopeni Parcul Central
- Pasul Tihuta Tg Jiu Masa Tăcerii
- Harghita Bai Sighişoara
- Roscoe needs a grooming but he s quarantined till next week with his kennel cough contagiousness He s much better today Running at probably 75 Couple extra pics Headed out to New Jersey Uncleland on Sunday Here s my niece feeding Roscoe his kibble lunch one by one
- Piata Revolutiei Bd Ferdinand Mihai Bravu
- The origin and progress of the malignant cholera in Manchester considered chiefly in their bearing on the contagiousness and secondary causes of the disease London 1833 Chart reduced to 1 4 size or Chart in greater detail
related videos for contagiousness
- My trip to see Sucker Punch That time when despite my illness and potential contagiousness i still went and saw a ridiculously awesome film. Comment. Like. Let me know wha ti can do for VEDA. Enjoy :)
- Oceano - *NEW SONG 2010* Precursor to Enslavement The new track from the upcoming album Contagion. NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. THIS IS SOLELY THE PROPERTY OF OCEANO AND WHATEVER RECORD COMPANY OWNS THEM.
- Smiling is Contagious Lou Johnson giving a little description on the contagiousness of smiling
- HOLY COW! A new way to laugh The documentary Laughology demonstrates that there is a new way to laugh. "Active laughter" can lead to extraordinary fits of laughter using the natural contagiousness of laughter.
- Track Review #45- Oceano- Precursor To Enslavement. 9/10 It shrieks, it shreds, it thrashes. IT'S OCEANO!
- Battyman Forever (Part 1/4) - The Homo***ual Test "Battyman Forever" exposes the highly murderous and savage homo***ual underbelly of Trinidad and Tobago and illustrates why gay rights should never be given to these people. PS YES THIS IS SATIRE This is the new documentary by Daniella Candice Brown, the renegade woman who brought you "CSI: Chutney Soca Illuminati". Part 1: "The Homo***ual Menace" gives an introduction to the themes of the documentary, informing of the disease "homo***ualitis" and its contagiousness, as well as administering a "homo***uality test" to the viewer. Part 2: "The Hetero***ual Victim" explores the evolutionary stages of the homo***ual, including the most dangerous "Homo Disasterus". I also interview the survivor of a homo***ual assault and he shares his tragic story. Part 3: "The Public Speaks Out" is a clip from DJ Bloi Shot's radio program, "The Bun De Battybwoy Power Hour" where various members of the Trinidadian public speak their mind about homo***uals. Part 4: "The Disease and the Cure" concerns more in-depth information of the "homo***ualitis" disease and how it can be cured. An insight into the gay rehabilitation process is given.
- Yay for not being as ill as i was! So i still sound ill but it's just a cold and not contagiousness! Love you guys
- Is Mental Illness Contagious? - Ethan Watters Complete video at: fora.tv Journalist Ethan Watters speculates about the contagiousness of mental illness, citing the hysteria that afflicted thousands of women during the Victorian era. "This is a matter of the unconscious mind, at any moment of time and culture, looking to speak the language of suffering for its moment in time," he says. ----- American culture is homogenizing the way the world goes mad. Our exportation of everything from movies to junk food is a well-documented phenomenon. But neither our golden arches nor our bomb craters represent our most troubling impact on the world: the bulldozing of the human mind itself. In Crazy Like Us, leading trend-spotter and science writer Ethan Watters shows that we are not only changing the way the world treats and understands mental illness, we are actually changing the symptoms and prevalence of the diseases themselves. - Hillside Club Ethan Watters is the author of Urban Tribes, an examination of the mores of affluent "never marrieds" and the coauthor of Making Monsters, a groundbreaking indictment of the recovered memory movement. A frequent contributor to The New York Times Magazine, Discover, Men's Journal, Details, Wired, and NPR, he has appeared on such national media as "Good Morning America," "Talk of the Nation," and CNN. His latest book is Crazy Like Us: The Globalization of the American Psyche.
- Conspiracy Theories [Friday] yah thats right. its all lies. EVERYTHING Main Channel
- Contagious laughing. Josh and his laughing contagiousness. See what laughing can do? :] -Jay
- Oceano - Precursor To Enslavement & District Of Misery at The Marquee. August 9 2010.
- Channel introduction~ Hai ! :3 this is just my little channel intro.
- DC Couples Counseling - In the News DC Couples Counseling in the news with a recent spot about the "contagiousness" of divorce!
- Laughter: The Voice of That Which Connects Us All In this talk about the interconnectedness of humanity, Anne talks about the contagiousness of laughter, mirror neurons in the brain, and her experiences of Oneness during Laughter Yoga Teacher Training and on the Laughter Club Bus Tour of Europe.
- Medicine not Myth: Contagiousness You can get the cold sore virus from someone even if you can't see a blister? Medicine or Myth? See if these New Yorkers have the right answer. Abreva speeds cold sore healing, working like a prescription without one! Abreva is the only non prescription medication approved by the FDA to shorten healing time. There are a lot of myths surrounding cold sores and the best ways to treat them. That's why Abreva created the Medicine not Myth challenge. This campaign is focused on debunking treatment myths and educating cold sore sufferers as to how and why Abreva works. Check us out!
- Angie Nussey - Song Naming Contest (for The Spirit Song) Award-winning Canadian artist Angie Nussey has started a contest open to anyone to name (title) one of her new songs (currently titled "The Spirit Song") to be released off her upcoming album, "The Contagiousness of Hope". Submission deadline is August 31st, 2009 and the winner will receive full credit in the liner notes of her new album. Visit for details on how to submit your suggestions!
- Oceano - Precursor To Enslavement *NEW SONG* 2010
- Keef Karosive - FEVER song: FEVER by keef music. A song about the not so contagious nature of contagiousness.
- the Contagiousness of Evil - short animation This animation was made for a school project, in which i could decide the subject. I chose "why are people mean?" I think it's because somebody else that was already evil, made you evil too. Everybody has a bit of evil in himself, the monster inside the head represents that. It can be set free by someone that makes you mad. Then the monster will kill the little fairy, which represents your goodness, and take over your head to make you evil as well. If the little fairy is still alive after that happened, it is possible that the fairy will stop the monster and you are no longer evil. But not in this case.. If you want to see more of my work, go to
- Contagiousness Carmel Bahai Summer School in Oregon 2008 Senior Youth Boy's Cabin Skit for Talent Show
- What I Love About Toronto This is a video I created for Angie Nussey's song What I Love About Toronto which is on her upcoming album The Contagiousness of Hope to be released in 2010. Music is used with written permission from the artist.
- Tecate Virus.wmv Creating excitement and buzz for a local event is not always easy, especially when you're trying to beat out your major competitor within the same event. To break out of the typical awareness generating promotional radio spots, this spot creates a story and draws the listener in to the "contagiousness" and excitement of the event.
- Polio Camp at Faisal Public School Multan, Pakistan.mp4 Polio or infantile paralysis, is an acute viral infectious disease spread from person to person, primarily via the fecal-oral route. Although around 90% of polio infections cause no symptoms at all, affected individuals can exhibit a range of symptoms if the virus enters the blood stream. An infectious disease is a clinically evident illness resulting from the presence of pathogenic microbial agents, including pathogenic viruses, pathogenic bacteria, fungi, protozoa, multicellular parasites, and aberrant proteins known as prions. These pathogens are able to cause disease in animals and/or plants. Infectious pathologies are also called communicable diseases or transmissible diseases due to their potential of transmission from one person or species to another by a replicating agent (as opposed to a toxin) One of the ways to prevent or slow down the transmission of infectious diseases is to recognize the different characteristics of various diseases. Some critical disease characteristics that should be evaluated include virulence, distance traveled by victims, and level of contagiousness. The human strains of Ebola virus, for example, incapacitate its victims extremely quickly and kills them soon after. As a result, the victims of this disease do not have the opportunity to travel very far from the initial infection zone. Also, this virus must spread through skin lesions or permeable membranes such as the eye. Thus, the initial stage of Ebola is not very contagious since its ...
- Vibrance Laughter Tour 09 - Laughter Meditation @ lululemon, Sydney! Australian Laughter Amassador Kathy Popplewell leading laughter meditation at lululemon in Sydney at one of our free laughter giggleshops during the Vibrance Laughter Tour 09. Laughter meditation is where you can expereince your natural, spontaneous laughter to overflow as you truly start to laugh for no reason and feel the contagiousness of laughing with a group. Find out more at .au
- new song contagiousness of style
- Social Contagiousness Ideas and habits spread like viruses - does your strategy keep this in mind? /finance
- Oceano - Precursor To Enslavement Go ahead, Headbang. You know you want to ^^ *Headbangs* Off of Oceano's upcoming album, Congation. Currently there are no lyrics.
- Calgary Wedding Photographer - Kristi Sneddon Visit www.weddingtelevision.ca to view videos from local Calgary Wedding Photographers. In this video we feature Calgary Photographer - Kristi Sneddon.
- Now THIS is Soap Opera Vlog 2 Least Favorite and Favorite Couples on the current soaps. Stream of contagiousness Vlog about my least favorite and favorite couples. Post a comment below with yours!
- Insidermedicine IN Depth - September 30, 2010 It appears that the antiviral drug oseltamivir, commonly known as Tamiflu, was helpful when given in a timely manner to individuals with laboratory confirmed H1N1 flu, according to research published in the British Medical Journal. Here is some information about the H1N1 flu pandemic: • We are currently in the "post-pandemic period" of H1N1 flu • Based on experience with other flu pandemics, the H1N1 flu is expected to remain as a strain of seasonal flu for years to come • While it is impossible to predict how the H1N1 flu strain will evolve, those groups most at risk for having serious complications for this flu will likely remain the same Researchers from the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention ***yzed the medical records obtained from nearly 1300 individuals who developed laboratory-confirmed H1N1 flu in China between May and July 2009. The investigators looked at how the illness typically presented itself and how outcomes were affected by giving patients oseltamivir. Patients' average age was 20, and their most common symptoms were fever, cough, sore throat, coughing up sputum, and runny nose. None required treatment in an intensive care unit or with mechanical ventilation, although signs of pneumonia were found among 12% of the nearly 1000 patients who had a chest X-ray. For most patients, the period of contagion started a day before symptom onset and continued for up to eight days afterward. About three-quarters of the patients received oseltamivir ...
- Oceano - "Precursor to Enslavement" LIVE *HD* Oceano - "Precursor to Enslavement" Live @ Ground Zero, Spartanburg SC! /groundzerorocks (sorry about the bad videography i just love this band so i had to put it up)
- Oceano - Precursor to Enslavement Brand new track from Oceano, entitled Precursor to Enslavement.
- Vantage Point of Old Friends [part 4.2] Part 2!!!!!!!! ***** "I don't believe you." She said to his chest. "Well, it's true." He tilted her chin up to look at him. "You're amazing. I wouldn't be with you if you weren't." She laughed and pushed his chest gently. "Well, thanks. Now I really need to go." She glanced at the watch on Ryan's wrist. "It's 7:51, I have nine minutes to find the office, my locker and get to class." He gave in and popped the trunk, lifting out her pink and black stripped shoulder bag. He slung it on his shoulder but took his place again leaning Mackenzie back against the car, resting his hands on her waist. "Do you have everything? You got your phone?" She nodded. "Your wallet?" Another nod. "Your papers for registration?" She grinned and nodded again. She loved how he always took care of her. He kissed her and stepped away from her, unwillingly. "I'm ready Ryan, but I am going to miss you." She patted his chest and reached out to take her bag from his shoulder. Ryan placed his hand on top of hers on his chest and s*** the other arm around her waist. "Are you positive you don't want me to walk you to class? That way everyone can see that I'm with you and maybe it will discourage some of these guys from thinking they have a chance with you. The other jerks who still hit on you, I'll just let you take care of." She tossed her head back and laughed loudly. Ryan laughed too at its contagiousness. One thing she did agree with Ryan on about herself, was her temper. She didn't like it when ...
- Ninety Pound Wuss - Something Must Break Music video by Ninety Pound Wuss performing Something Must Break.
- Oceano - "Precursor to Enslavement" (new song) live From The Brass Rail in Peoria, IL on 5-21-10
- Malcolm Gladwell Book Reviews - Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw This is a book review on the bestsellers, "Tipping Point", "Blink", "Outliers", and "What the Dog Saw" by Malcolm Gladwell, sponsored by . In The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell opens our eyes to the dynamics of contagiousness and epidemics. Applying principles of virology normally reserved for epidemiologists, he effectively shows how this process can be applied to everyday human interactions. With a variety of challenging examples from social science experiments, nature and big business, The Tipping Point inspires new ideas about social relating. Recognizing certain behaviors in people can alert you to their particular strengths: Connectors, with their many unforgotten acquaintances, Mavens, the collectors of diverse information, and Salesmen, the people with persuasive personalities. It will give you some insight into the kinds of people you need to gather around you if you want to convey an idea or product to a large number of people. Understanding the three rules of epidemics - The Law of the Few, The Stickiness Factor, and The Power of Context - can help you create positive epidemics with your own ideas and products. With business examples and case studies, you will come away looking at your social interactions from a different perspective. You may find yourself looking at the small things that surround you in your everyday environment, creating the context of your life, and making a few changes that could tip things in your favor. "Blink" is Malcolm ...
- Party Rockin? Shufflin? What is this world coming to? Me questioning the contagiousness of "The Shuffle". Comment, subscribe, enjoy, dispise.
- Oceano - Precursor To Enslavement Preorder Oceano's crushing new album, "Contagion" now! On Oceano's first album, we promised it would be the heaviest, most brutal deathcore album to date, and the band duly delivered. Now, Chicago's finest return leaner, more intense and devastating than ever before, and "Contagion" is set to smash the boundaries of extremity that were set by "Depths"! With the addition of two new guitarists, relentless touring with the likes of Whitechapel, Suffocation and Suicide Silence, and with the fantastic production from Zeuss (Hatebreed, Shadows Fall, Municipal Waste, The Acacia Strain), the band's rage is now even more finely-tuned, the breakdowns are even sicker than before, and the most fearsome vocals around just got even more monstrous!
- Berlin with the Monta team - Part 1 Here we see the boys in the "cell room", eating at a steakhouse restaurant with a bit of singing, palle and Daniel Korte's random stuff and their contagiousness
- SHW-Talk To The (Former) Champ There seems to be a contagiousness to The Champ's Angry Anger, as demonstrated today by the former champ Paul E.
- Global Expeditions Doctor Skit Our TL's let us do the doctor skit. I asked everyone on the team who wanted to be a part of it to do it. We ended up with 7 ailments.
- YAWN measuring my own contagiousness....
twitter about contagiousness
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about contagiousness
“MBS Blog #26–Update on social contagion and Mind Body syndrome. Written by Dr. Schubiner these articles made me think once again about the contagiousness of mind body syndrome”
— Chronic Pain Relief " 2009 " September,
“Genital Herpes Forum. Herpes Forums. News. RSS. Blog. Genital herpes about contagiousness. Posted Wed, 08/31/2005 - 04:55 by beijingdave. Hi there, another”
— about contagiousness | Herpes Doctor,
“Please do not use this Forum to place any form of advertisements. Re: Kennel Cough contagiousness. I was told that they are still contagious for 8-10 days”
— Replies:, pub12
“Technology's influence on contagiousness. by Aaron Sumner - Wednesday, February 18, 2009, I'll admit that I haven't read the entire book yet, but noting that it was originally”
— StrateReaders: Technology's influence on contagiousness,
“Blog Rules and Etiquette. School Nurse Issues. This blog addresses school nurse/school scientist — best known for his work on the social contagiousness' of”
— School Health Alert Blog " School Nurse Issues,
“For an idea to spread, it needs to be sent and received. No one "sends" an idea unless: a. they understand it b. they want it to spread c. they believe that spreading it will enhance their power (reputation, income,”
— Seth's Blog: What makes an idea viral?,
“It_ s that time of year again! Although the recent increase in those receiving the chicken pox vaccine has slowed the occurrences in schools, they still persist. My own family is current knee deep on pox. I know the toll it can take on us parents”
— A Parent's Guide to Chicken Pox - Parents - ,
“The objective of this blog is to offer a forum for the discussion of the intertwined subjects of network ***ysis and complex systems theory. The contagiousness of voting. I just read a particularly nice paper on social contagion, that just so”
— Complexity and Social Networks Blog: The contagiousness of voting, iq.harvard.edu