- Reforming Alabama's 1901 constitution is an issue that receives sporadic attention, then fades in the face of the state's money woes and political scandals. It's a frustration to reform advocates, since the crisis of the moment often has roots in. — “Calendar promotes reform of Alabama Constitution | ”,
- Features the complete text of the Constitution, high-resolution images, biographies of the delegates to the Constitutional Convention, and links. From the U.S. National Archives. — “Constitution of the United States”, archives.gov
- Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution | Deseret News REYKJAVIK, Iceland — Iceland's getting a new constitution — and it's really going to be the voice of the people. — “Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution | Deseret News”,
- The Constitution Partyâ€™s third party conservative political platform is focused on restoring the Federal Government to the Constitutionâ€™s provisions and has FEC recognized national party status. — “Constitution Party”,
- Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution - Yahoo! News”,
- A constitution is a set of laws that a set of people have made and agreed upon for government—often as a written document—that enumerates and limits the powers and functions of a political entity. These rules together make up, i.e. constitute, what the entity is. — “Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Meiji Constitution Constitution of Japan from 1890 to 1947. After the Meiji Restoration (1868), Japan's leaders sought to create a constitution that. — “Meiji Constitution: Information from ”,
- Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution”,
- Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution”,
- REYKJAVIK, Iceland—Iceland s getting a new constitution—and it s really going to be the voice of the people. — “Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution”,
- Will wrote that "the name progressivism' implies criticism of the Founding," meaning, quite literally, progressing away from the U.S. Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Many Democrat politicians, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. — “American Thinker Blog: Oaths and the Constitution”,
- (11-26) 05:52 PST REYKJAVIK, Iceland (AP) -- Iceland's getting a new constitution _ and it's really going to be the voice of the people. The sparsely-populated volcanic island is holding an unusual election Saturday to. — “Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution”,
- REYKJAVIK, Iceland - Iceland's getting a new constitution — and it's really going to be the voice of the people. — “Metro - Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution”, metronews.ca
- Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “HARARE, Zimbabwe | Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating”,
- It is of course past reasonable argument that the new constitution is among the best constitutions of the world. The question here is not about how good the document is, and how much it will benefit the sons of our sons', but we have to. — “The New Constitution Could Be Kenya's Source of Distress”,
- Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution - World”,
- HARARE, Zimbabwe Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. Morgan Tsvangirai says Mugabe's unilateral appointment of 10 provincial governors last month was unconstitutional and he seeks annulment. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution - World”, tri-
- Background on the United States Constitution as well as links to images, related documents, and exhibitions. — “The Constitution Of The United States - Library of Congress”, loc.gov
- offers the text of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, a FAQ, glossary, comment/question area, and links to other resources. — “U.S. Constitution Online”,
- Iceland's getting a new constitution — and it's really going to be the voice of the people. — “Iceland elects ordinary folk to draft constitution - World”,
- In the letters Reps. Spencer Bachus and Judy Biggert sent to the Treasury and the Federal Reserve, the GOP lawmakers challenge the legality of Elizabeth Warren's authority to set up the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Bachus and Biggert. — “GOP Lawmakers: Elizabeth Warren's Job 'Undermines' Constitution”,
- Sweden's parliament, the Riksdag, voted for the most sweeping changes to the country's constitution since 1974 on Wednesday, confirming Sweden's place in the EU among a raft of other amendments. — “Swedish parliament votes in new constitution - The Local”, thelocal.se
- HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP): Zimbabwe's prime minister is suing President Robert Mugabe, alleging he violated the constitution and their power-sharing agreement. — “Zimbabwe PM sues Mugabe for violating constitution”, .my
- The Constitution of the State of Florida as revised in 1968 consisted of certain revised proposed by Constitution Revision Commission, Revision No. 9, 1998, filed with the. — “Constitution of the State of Florida”, leg.state.fl.us
related videos for constitution
- Constitution Arrested Several citizens practicing their Constitutional Right to peaceably assemble and read the Bill of Rights in a public place, were arrested.
- Child Protective Services: CPS & Police Abuse Constitution, Invading Homes, Kidnapping Children, Ignoring Courts, and Criminalizing Americans. Polygamist FLDS Raid Sheds Light on More Cases. Child Protective Services can take your children too. CPS has come to believe they are above the law and the Constitution, that they do not need a search warrant to come into your home, label you as a child abuser for any reason and make you a criminal based upon their opinion alone, take your children away in a paddy wagon, and put your kids into foster homes pending a court hearing where CPS will try their best to win and permanently take custody of your kids. If CPS loses, they will continue to fight you, slandering your family and listing you as a child abuser in government databases. CPS is an abusive government agency spiraling completely out of control. It's time to shut them down. The unlawful removal of 468 children from the FLDS ranch in west Texas, has put CPS under the microscope. That case has led others to wonder if they can do that to FLDS children, can CPS do that to my children? CBS 42 investigative reporter, Nancy Wilson, shows us one family who says the same thing happened to them, and eight years later they are still trying to clear their names. This is the Gates family, Gary and Melissa have 13 children, 11 of them adopted. They saw a need for kids from a variety of backgrounds who need love in a stable home. Imagine their surprise when 11 government employees, 6 police officers and 5 CPS workers, showed up on their doorstep. The school called CPS when they discovered that the Gates pinned a baggy with food wrappers inside the shirt of one of the kids ...
- American Revolution Lecture on the US Constitution This lecture, given by Stanford history professor Jack Rakove, was one class of the Colonial and Revolutionary America History course which he taught in 2008. You can listen to the entire course on iTunes. [iTunes Link: deimos3 Stanford University: www.stanford.edu Prof. Jack Rakove's Bio: humanexperience.stanford.edu Colonial and Revolutionary America History on iTunes U deimos3 The Human Experience: humanexperience.stanford.edu Stanford Channel on YouTube:
- Constitution Lectures 1: The Non-Consent of the Governed (HD version) In every aspect of American politics, understanding the Constitution is paramount. Watch this series and unlearn what you think you know about this magnificent document, and see why the light of liberty still burns in the hearts of millions.
- Phil Hare doesn't care. IL 17 CD doesn't care about the constitution
- Barney Fife and the Preamble to the Constitution Classic Comedy bit where Don Knotts as Barney Fife demonstrates his masterful memorization of the Preamble the US Constitution
- Thom Hartmann - Founding Fathers and the Constitution Complete program at: fora.tv Liberal author and radio host Thom Hartmann argues that the authors of the US Constitution envisioned a more egalitarian society than has traditionally been believed. ----- Thom Hartmann talks about "Screwed: The Undeclared War Against the Middle Class and What We Can Do About It." Hartmann argues that the middle class is not the natural consequence of a free-market-based economy, but rather, the intended result of policies put into place to maximize the public good. He also argues the middle class is on its deathbed, evident by the number of people who put in a solid day's work and can no longer afford to buy a house, send their kids to college, or even get sick. Hartmann is also the author of "The Prophet's Way." Thom Hartmann, who started in radio in 1968, is also an internationally known speaker on culture and communications, an author, and an innovator in the fields of psychiatry, ecology, and democracy. Hartmann is the award-winning, best-selling author of four*** books currently in print in over a dozen languages on four continents.
- Obama Vs. Constitution (60 Sec. TV Ad) Currently, there are 16 cases in 12 states (with 2 before the Supreme Court) contending that Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be sworn in as President of the United States. This video outlines the challenges to his presidency and sheds light on his international upbringing. Produced by Illuminati Pictures, directed by Molotov Mitchell, FX editing by DJ Dolce and narrated by Lorne Baxter. Copyright 2008
- Constitution: Original Intent Vs Living Document - Ed Vieira Edwin Vieira, Jr. - four degrees from Harvard: AB (Harvard College), AM and Ph.D. (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences), and JD (Harvard Law School) - discusses original intent and living document interpretations of the Constitution of the United States of America from the documentary "FIAT EMPIRE - Why the Federal Reserve Violates the US Constitution." The entire film, Fiat Empire, can be accessed at or directly at Google Video at http "This Telly Award-winning documentary on the Federal Reserve System was inspired by the well-known book, "The Creature From Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin, and features presidential candidate, RON PAUL. To order a high-quality DVD or VHS tape (by mail) with up to 160-minutes of additional interviews, go to To get instant downloads in a range of qualities, go to and select from the "Documentaries" menu. Find out why some feel the Federal Reserve System is a "bunch of organized crooks" and others feel its practices "are in violation of the US Constitution." Discover why experts agree the Fed is a banking cartel that benefits mainly bankers, their clients in need of easy money and a Congress that would rather increase the National Debt than raise taxes. Produced by William L. Van Alen, Jr., the 1-hour documentary is a co-production between Matrixx Productions and Cornerstone Entertainment and features interviews by, not only G. Edward Griffin, but Congressman Ron Paul (R ...
- We the People: Honoring Constitution Day As we celebrate another Constitution Day, we should take time to reflect on the awesome gift of the Constitution and work to commit ourselves further to the principles of the Founding.
- United States Constitution 1/3 I found this audio recording of the Constitution, along with some background information of the document, and made a video. However, it was too long in its entirety to upload, so I had to split it into 3 separate parts. Please listen, enjoy, and share with others who have never read the Constitution before.
- "The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - GW Bush Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Olbermann interviews Jonathan Turley a constitutional law expert who rips Bush a new ***, pointing out how many of his cronies are former criminals who have no respect for the law or the Constitution of the United States.
- The Constitution for Dummies 2/4 ~ Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano The Constitution for Dummies 2/4 ~ Fox News Senior Judicial ***yst Andrew Napolitano Great speech by Ron Paul supporter Judge Andrew Napolitano
- Danny Glover - Rescue the Constitution! We are trying to run this add in the DC area to make sure Bush and Congress wake up!
- Grayson: "The Constitution Didn't Contemplate a Standing Army, Much Less an Army Standing in Kabul" This is Rep. Alan Grayson on MSNBC talking about the war in Afghanistan and Barack Obama.
- Constitution Lectures 2: Interpreting the Constitution How the Constitution should be read and interpreted.
- Barack Obama Constitution quote IN CONTEXT! The, now infamous, Obama constitution "flaw" quote, now with context! Interpret as you will, comments are allowed on this video. My interpretation: he's saying in America we tend to view certain moral issues as regular problems that we have to compromise on; like with slavery(3/5th as example), gay marriage, the environment, etc. Oh I also interpret that the original clip was edited by desperate republicans to make it sound bad. I want you guys to have a great Nov 4! here's the whole show:
- Michael Badnarik - The Constitution Michael Badnarik, author and former Presidential candidate, speaks against the Military Commissions Act at UT Austin on November 2, 2006. Michael is also the author of "Good to be King - The Foundation of our Constitutional Freedom".
- The Constitution for Dummies Part 1/4! YES WE CAN! REAL HOPE FOR AMERICA!
- Who Killed The Constitution (1 of 5) Tom Woods Dr Thomas Woods Jr gives a talk at Mises University on August 21, 2008 on how the Constitution has been subverted and increasingly ignored.
- Understanding the US Constitution part 1- 5 Key Concepts Everyone Should Know Easily understand the basic concepts of the US Constitution by mastering 5 Key Concepts. Understand Freedom, Liberty, Founding Principles and American History like never before. By Craig Seibert.
- Presidents & Congress Ignoring the Constitution - Judge Napolitano Is the government we have today what the founders had in mind? Everyone in government takes an oath to uphold the Constitution, but few do so. Beginning with John Adams, and proceeding to Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, and George W. Bush, congress has enacted and the President has signed laws that have criminalized political speech, suspended Habeas Corpus, compelled support for war, forbade the freedom of contract, allowed the government to spy on Americans without a search warrant, and use tax payer dollars to shore up failing private banks. All of this legislation is so obviously in conflict with the plain words of the Constitution, that one wonders how Congress gets away with it. The truth is, that the Constitution grants Congress 17 specific delegated powers, and commands in the 9th and 10th Amendments, that the powers not articulated and thus not delegated by the Constitution to the Congress, must be reserved to the states and the people. What's more, Congress can only use it's delegated powers to legislate for what we call the general welfare. Meaning it cannot spend tax dollars on individuals or selected groups, but only for all of us. And, Congress cannot deny the equal protection of the laws, thus, it must treat similarly situated entities in a similar manner. It is clear that the framers wrote a constitution, as a result of which, contracts would be enforced, risk would be real, choices would be free and have consequences, and private property would be ...
- Obama Violates the Constitution... Barack Obama and the White House try to abolish the First Amendment by excluding FOXNews from coverage. You may think this is no big deal. But, if they are willing to eliminate the Freedom of the Press, what other rights are they willing to eliminate???
- OBAMA SAYS CONSTITUTION DEEP FLAW CONTINUES TODAY OBAMA: Constitution 'reflected fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day' 2001 Chicago Public Radio Interview
- Christine O'Donnell on the Constitution (go to 7:03, 2:37, 3:35) Christine O'Donnell and the bill of rights, Via: Go to 2:37, 7:03, 3:35 For Fame Appeal Articlebit.ly clip was taken october 18 2010, in my law school's court room. To the left is Democrat Chris Coons, to the right is Tea Party candidate Christine O'donnell -topics; first amendment, church v. state
- Wearechange schools Pittsburgh police on constitution @ g20 9/24/09 WeAreChange needs a legal defense fund. [ HELP LUKE RUDKOWSKI!!! ] I have heard from multiple sources that Luke was beat up by police. I saw this on his facebook page. Anybody with the article please send it to me. Luke Rudkowski of schools pittsburgh police on their duty to the constitution and thier oath. Police use LRAD sound cannons and tear gas on peaceful protesters.
- Michael Badnarik's Constitution Class 1 of 43 In the early eighties Michael Badnarik started his career as a computer programmer at an Illinois nuclear power plant. For the past twenty years he has continued this professional course, but during this time he became interested and frustrated with politics. As a result, in 1983 Badnarik began studying the IRS and then the constitution. He had since condensed his 18 years of research into a short eight hour course that he would teach in a lecture format. It included some of the fundamentals on our rights and the foundations of our republic. A video recording of one of the classes has been made and you can watch it here..
- The Preamble The School house rock song, "Preamble" THIS IS MANLY FOR STUDYING PURPOSES! (you can still watch it for fun though) Look, this was put up A LONG time aqo..when I was in 10th grade. I'm in college now. If you don't like it, don't watch it! And before I forget, No copyright infringement intended And I can not be held responsible for whatever you do with this video. IF YOU FIND THIS VIDEO ON ANY BAD SITES (like a *** site or something O_O ) PLEASE PM ME. IF I GET TOO MANY PMS I WILL DISABLE EMBEDDING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE NOTES, THEN DISABLE THEM YOURSELF!!!! THERE IS A LITTLE BUTTON WITH A UP ARROW NEXT TO THE FULL SCREEN BUTTON! USE THAT!
- What Ever Happened to the Constitution? | Andrew Napolitano Presented by Judge Andrew Napolitano at the 2010 Mises University. Includes an introduction by Mises Institute founder and chairman, Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr. Recorded 29 July 2010 in Auburn, Alabama.
- Constitution Day Video Part One An Introduction to the Constitution for Students.
- US Constitution 4th Amendment is Dead in America "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Some dumb Indiana Sheriff sits back and does absolutely nothing while an even dumber health inspector trespasses on private property without a warrant. I hope both these people got fired because this guy couldnt be more correct about his constitutional rights to privacy. Smart of him to get it all on film. _____________________________ Laporte County Health Dept Julie Wolfe 809 State St. Suite 401A Laporte, In 46350 (219)326-6808 ext 200. Fax (219)325-8628 DEPUTY CADE COOPER SERVING SINCE 2004 Address: 809 State Street Suite 202A LaPorte, Indiana 46350 Phone LaPorte Office Number: 219-326-7700 _________________________________________ Amendment IV (the Fourth Amendment) to the United States Constitution is one of the provisions included in the Bill of Rights. The Amendment guards against unreasonable searches and seizures, and was originally designed as a response to the controversial writs of assistance (a type of general search warrant), which were a significant factor behind the American Revolution. Toward that end, the amendment specifies that judicially sanctioned search and arrest warrants must be ...
- Constitution Revolution 2012 www.ConstitutionRevolution2012.Com Digg Facebook:
- Constitution Lecture 9: Separation of Church and State The meaning of separation of church and state, as described in the First Amendment.
- Obama: Constitution written "20 centuries" ago Well, maybe President Obama's is turning into a Christian evangelist and he meant the Bible when he introduced Sonia Sotomayor thusly: "Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time." Er, more like 22 decades ago, or to be more accurate, 221 years ago. 20 centuries puts us at 9 AD. Guess TOTUS doesn't do math.
- GDP, spending, Time, Constitution also check me out on and
- LoBiondo doesn't know the US Constitution I was at a town hall and asked if he (Frank A. LoBiondo, Congressman for the 2nd District of New Jersey ) could tell the people assembled article 1 section 1 of the US Constitution - he did not know it - he confused it with the 1st amendment so I asked him to tell me the first amendment - he told me he couldn't articulate it - FIRE CONGRESS - They don't even know the rights of the document they swore to uphold protect and defend !!!!! Christopher M. Weber - Patriotic Resistance circa 1775
- Grayson v. Broun on the Constitution This is Rep. Alan Grayson and Rep. Paul Broun discussing a bill to deny funds to one specific named organization in a Science and Technology markup. Such a bill is known as 'a bill of attainder'.
- Criminal Food Bill Passed, Constitution Useless, WE are not alone- Hr 2749 moves The criminal food safety bill Hr 2749 got shoved through the house even though it was voted down. We the people must get fighting mad and make some noise. We must demand that the constitution be upheld. There isn't anymore time to waste ...
- Riz Khan - Kenya's draft constitution How can Kenya heal its divisions? After post-election violence rocked the country in 2008 resulting in the deaths of more than 1000 people the country has been working to move forward. On August 4, Kenyans will vote on whether to alter the country's power structure.
- Inside The Constitution Pt. 1 www.ntv.co.ke The referendum question is yet to be posed, the attorney general is yet to publish the draft constitution; but the YES and NO campaigns have taken shape and an intense debate is already underway. Linus Kaikai hosts the man in the eye of a storm, the newly posted minister for higher education William Samoei Ruto; a politician around whom the campaign against the draft constitution revolves. This is the first part of Inside the Constitution.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about constitution
“Protect your Constitution of the United States! Welcome to the The Constitution Forum. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed”
— The Constitution Forum - Protect your Constitution!, constitution-
“was over, the Articles of Confederation were created as America's first Constitution. Once again this blog has been chosen as one that defends the Constitution and Civil Liberties”
— Brad's Weekly Constitution Blog, carter4
“Thus there has been room for the various philosophies and the conflicting parties to play out their roles in the public republican forum. A question from Michelle Miller of Shrewsbury, PA: Madison is often called the Father of the Constitution. What was his role?”
— Online NewsHour: The Constitution Forum -- July 3, 1996,
“The recent failure in California to legalize marijuana for recreational use (Proposition 19) got us talking at the National Constitution Center. The recent failure in California to legalize marijuana for recreational use (Proposition 19) got us talking at the National Constitution Center”
— Constitution Daily | Constitutional news ***ysis from the,
“JBS.org Save Your Freedom Under the Constitution by Stopping Any Con-Con Calls End >> Page 1 of 9. Tweet With Us: Constitution Blog. We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union do ordain and establish this Constitution”
— Constitution Blog,
“The Constitution and Rights Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the constitution-and- Web site. Subscribe here”
— Constitution and Rights Blog, constitution-and-
“The Constitution Party stands firmly on the principles of government as laid down by our Founding Fathers in the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution. Unlike other political organizations, we do not believe that these principles”
— Constitution Party of Illinois - Userlist - Constitution,
“A rationalization of why we should not take up arms against our government as attacking others first, for whatever reason, is evil no matter what the cause. The article argues, however, that this does not mean that we should not defend ourselves”
— Constitution Forum – Alan Adaschik defends critics who call, constitutionforum.us