- NCSL Desk Studies by Karl T. Kurtz. This paper deals with three core functions of legislatures: (1) Linking citizens to government, (2) legitimizing government actions and (3) making decisions. You can act as a bridge between your constituents and the complex and sometimes confusing government. — “Communication Between Representatives and Their Constituents”,
- That's basically saying that your constituents have a problem and you should do what you can to help them get their problems solved. he is in line with his party and that his primary goal is serving the best interests of his constituents. — “Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) - /The Washington Post”,
- Constituents of Medicinal Plants. An Electronic Book. Constituents of Medicinal Plants is a 914 page electronic book in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. This definitive herbal reference covers over 3000 constituents of medicinal plants with definitions for about one third of these constituents. — “CONSTITUENTS”,
- constituent adj. Serving as part of a whole; component: a constituent element. Empowered to elect or designate A constituent is typically a stock or company that is part of a larger index such as the S&P500 or Dow Jones Industrial Average. — “constituent: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of Constituents in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Constituents? Meaning of Constituents as a legal term. What does Constituents mean in law?. — “Constituents legal definition of Constituents. Constituents”, legal-
- Constituents cartoons from the CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics. — “Constituents Cartoons and Comics”,
- Organizing for America is the grassroots organization that supports President Obama's agenda for change. Visit for blog posts, local events, information about the issues you care about, and more. — “Organizing for America | | People”,
- I received email after email from HuffPost readers furious that Senator Kyl doesn't understand the consequences for ordinary Americans who can't afford insurance or medical treatment. — “Dawn Teo: Constituents Demand Sen. Kyl Acknowledge Loved Ones”,
- brings you news, reviews, blog posts, photos and videos related to Small Business 2. — “Small Business 2 - ”,
- Constituents quotes and quotations from brainyquote Each and every day health centers provide high-quality primary and preventive care to our constituents. — “Constituents Quotes”,
- CONSTITUENTS Defined Using a Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Search Engine. — “constituents - Definition of constituents at ”,
- The five standard Group Item Links (Add, Find, List, Run Query, Query Central), are available in the Constituents group item. Click on the Constituents tab to expand the Constituents menu. Click the Run Query option. — “Constituents - AvectraWiki”,
- A constituent state or constituent nation is a fundamental part of a union which has come together with others to form the union, e.g. US States, or UK constituent countries. A constituent assembly comes together to draw up a constitution and has full powers over the constitution to be drawn up. — “Constituent (politics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Topic: constituents. Congress gets richer while we get poorer. Members of US Congress Get Richer Despite Sour EconomyBy: Albert BozzoNovember 17, 2010Despite a long and deep recession, the collective personal wealth of congressional members increased by more t discuss. — “constituents :: ProLifeBlogs”,
- Top questions and answers about Constituents. Find 4095 questions and answers about Constituents at Read more. — “Constituents - ”,
- Texas Constituents\' Tea Party provides strong support for strong conservatives. — “Texas Constituents' Tea Party | Strong Support For Strong”,
- Two goals: first, to build up slowly the ideas of category and constituent in grammar, so that it does not seem obvious. Second, to prepare the way to see the connection between constituents in a phrase-structure grammar and certain "symbolic" approaches to mind. — “Categories and constituents”, humanities.uchicago.edu
- constituents. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search This page was last modified on 17 October 2010, at 18:39. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike. — “constituents - Wiktionary”,
- I was so happy when he was elected, because I believed that not only would Joel be a good representative for his constituents in District 9, but that he would also be a good representative for the LGBT community. without ever even discussing the issue with constituents like himself who support repeal:. — “Posts tagged: constituents - Dallas Voice”,
- Rep. Michael Morley, R-Spanish Fork, says he has never asked for a campaign contribution during his eight years in office. He hasn't had to, thanks The most that any lawmaker received from constituents was 22 percent, meaning that 78 percent of contributions still came from outside interests. — “Special interests are Utah politicians' cash cows | The Salt”,
- Legislative Correspondent/Website Management – PA Republican House Member seeking candidates with exceptional organizational and writing skills to manage aggressive constituent correspondence operation. Constituents often contact my office inquiring about job opportunities within the federal. — “Congressman John Carter : Constituents”, carter.house.gov
- Many senators have received calls from constituents who want them to vote in favor of the law. the chemical constituents of the liquid. Origin of CONSTITUENT. French constituant, from Middle French, from present participle of constituer to constitute, from Latin constituere. — “Constituents - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Definition of Constituents in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Constituents. Pronunciation of Constituents. Translations of Constituents. Constituents synonyms, Constituents antonyms. Information about Constituents in the free online English. — “Constituents - definition of Constituents by the Free Online”,
related images for constituents
- c d2Constituents02 jpg
- Representative Miller meets with Susan Miller Kathryn Hudson and Richard Carlson in his Washington office to discuss the Global Renaissance Alliance and the establishment of a cabinet level
- p SchockAndConstituents jpg
- bac JoyceAndConstituents2 jpg
- My Constituents are Frustrated
- Last week we answered the question Who is Barack Obama by posing questions that Obama did not answer during the presidential campaign This week we take a look at who voted for him Police mugshots of Obama constituents On 20 January Barack Hussein Obama will be inaugurated as the next president of our United States according to our Constitution However his largest
- KatrinaCity jpg
- The temperature was about 20 degrees but at least the wind wasn t blowing Some of the constituents
- will but it seem s to pay to be nice to those you work with Looks like she ll be of the mold of her husband as a Senator and Clackamas will be represented as such I think most of her new constituents won t notice a difference Just Toby Tom and the PCP s that voted for them
- co ordinated by Regional electricity Board EREB at Kolkata who formulate policies and guide lines for integrated Power System under the auspices of Central Electricity Authority CEA
- a repJenishAndConstituents jpg
- c d2Constituents01 jpg
- Rep Markey meets with Framingham residents visiting Washington for D C Constituent Day April 22 2008
- p SchockAndConstituents3 jpg
- cs CrottyAndConstituents jpg
- To be compared with lab spectra of various potential atmospheric constituents Here is an emission spectrum from Titan s stratosphere
- Constituents2 jpg
- gallerypagecopy jpg
- 121677276718081 png
- Richmond City Council Woman Graziano
- Meeting with constituents in the district
- 090701 smokefree constituents appell 6 JPG
- cs CrottyAndConstituents3 jpg
- known as Sen*** itself has 30 companies on its roll In short with all the expertise these funds have they could only find 21 companies of which more than 10 are common occurrences India Funds Constituents
- Blow Up LA Fellow Constituents
- colleagues to educate their constituents about safe Internet use with GetNetWise resources Below please find several Dear Colleague letters urging Members to educate their constituents Dear Colleague letter from Congresswoman Jennifer Dunn and Congressman Martin Frost Dear Colleague letter from Senators Conrad Burns Patrick Leahy and Joe Lieberman
- Shamantab6 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 6k Shamantab7 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 6k Solanine1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 20k Solasodine1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 16k
- Ministry of Labour Manpower and Overseas Pakistanis The ILO provides technical assistance to the Government Employers
- courtesy photo Sen Marc Pacheco talks with constituents before the budget meeting at Bristol Plymouth
- Solanine1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 20k Solasodine1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 16k Solasoline1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 22k Tabernanthine1 jpg 17 Jun 2008 08 27 18k
- Constituent Center on Van Nuys Blvd you will find an isolated paradise where you can sit on shaded benches surf the web relax by the bubbling stream enjoy the art or take a piss
- KatrinaTrack jpg
- Necessary Constituents of Human Body
- flashmovie copy jpg
- Constituents jpg
- seawater constituents
- Constituents3 jpg
- L Macc flickz
- Cell constituents
- including the total number of records and the state they are in To approve the import click the Accept import button This will result in a full import or update of all records
related videos for constituents
- Constituent Calls Out Jim Moran for Disrespect A constituent educated Rep. Jim Moran on the budget and then called him out for disrespecting attendees of his town hall meeting on April 7th. See the people he was referring to in the two videos below: http
- Constituents Created for final IP thesis project at the University of Michigan. Animated in Maya & After Effects. go to for a high-res version with the sound actually in sync. Animation & Sound Jeff Christy Music: Danny the Dog - Massive Attack
- Palin: My Constituents Better 'Be Right With God' Separation of Church and State?
- Town Hall Constituents Face Off With Sean Duffy Over Killing Medicare
- Rep. Tim Murphy (R-PA) Locks Out Constituents The second time a group of Rep. Murphy's constituents were refused entry into the PUBLICLY FUNDED office of their representative.
- "Please listen, if not to us, to our constituents" "We were told on numerous occasions on Saturday: 'Please go back to Washington and tell your colleagues what it's like. Tell them how we are suffering. Tell them what we have to go through just to live here. Can't our government at least provide basic protection from crime?'...We have an obligation as their representatives to help ensure their protection, and that's the message that we're coming to the floor here today to convey to our colleagues. Please listen, if not to us, to our constituents." -US Senators Jon Kyl and John McCain speak on the Senate floor after returning from Douglas, AZ, where they toured the US-Mexico border, met with local ranchers and held a town hall meeting with the community. June 22, 2010.
- Herndon Town Council Member Shouts at Constituent (Part 1 of 3) Herndon Town Council Member Dennis Husch shouts at a concerned Herndon Resident
- Sam Rainsy addressing constituents in Prey Veng province On 02 June 2008, MP Sam Rainsy visited constituents in the province of Prey Veng where he gave a speech on the economic and political On 02 June 2008, MP Sam Rainsy visited constituents in the province of Prey Veng where he gave a speech on the economiv and political situation in Cambodia.
- Rep. Barletta Faces Pointed Questions at Town Hall, Ignores Constituents At a town hall on Wednesday, April 27, Rep. Lou Barletta faced a crowd of constituents upset with his votes for Big Oil subsidies, tax breaks for corporations and the end of Medicare as we know it. Instead of answering his constituents, he ignored them and even laughed at their questions.
- Lloyd Doggett's meeting on Obamacare in south Austin, TX, 1 Aug 2009 WH Makes deals with 'evil' pharmaceutical companies: ============ READ THE BILL: thomas.loc.gov UNCUT OBAMA ON SINGLE-PAYER AND GOV'T TAKEOVER:: www.breitbart.tv =========== Who's manufacturing? Union people get snuck in while real constituents are locked out: =========== So, they've taken part of my vid and turned it into a tv commercial: People are shouting and angry, sure, but this is not by any stretch an unruly mob... Just watch the vid - anyone can see that. Must've struck a nerve, don't you think? Textbook Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, number 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." =========== Rep Doggett met with constituents outside a grocery store in south Austin regarding the health care bill. Apparently the event was mostly advertised in liberal leaning local publications. He did not bring a megaphone, so hearing what he had to say was difficult. When he started making the move to leave, the crowd erupted chanting "Just say no!" His worker got the car ready to shuttle him away but the crowd surrounded it and it took a while for him to get out of the parking lot. The whole time, the "Just say no!" chant continued. It probably won't matter - from his facial expression, body language, and what was heard to come out of his mouth, he's for the the health care bill in its present form and has no openness to change on that. Mr Doggett did not spend time to get to know the crowd. If he had spent time actually talking to those that ...
- Nunes: My constituents are not enemies of the state.
- Part 2: My constituents are not enemies of the state.
- NH Senator Refuses to Meet with Constituents (2/2) Town Hall discussions around the country have not been going very well for politicians. New Hampshire is no exception. See what happened when OTN went to ask a few tough questions to US Senator Jeanne Shaheen.
- "Love" - The Constituents Song: Love Artist: The Constituents Matt Newdick - Bass Paul K Hoskin - Drums Samuel Lindsay - Electric Guitar Nathan Billings - Keyboards Adan Tijerina - Percussion Hendrix Warren - Vocals/Guitar After listening to The Constituents, its not hard to surmise that the sound they generate embraces soul in its purest form. Performing live, they have the ability to both relax you with a super mellow vibe and excite you with driving rhythm's and power personified vocals. "Love" co-produced by Hendrix Warren and Jeremy "OTA" Toy (Opensouls), and mastered by Dave Cooley from Elysian Masters in Los Angeles. Music Video: Director: Rajeev Mishra DOP: Sam Shepperd Crew: Daniel Christie, Paul Johanson, Andy James, David Lawrence, Dave Mitchell, Deb McGuire, Hillary, Chris Tse Big Thanks to Mike Minogue, BATS and Cameraworks. ** MANAGEMENT AND BOOKINGS** Dave Mitchell - +64(021)2138611 email@example.com
- NH Senator Refuses to Meet with Constituents (1/2) Town Hall discussions around the country have not been going very well for politicians. New Hampshire is no exception. See what happened when OTN went to ask a few tough questions to US Senator Jeanne Shaheen.
- Baucus Flees Sen. Max Baucus (D-MT), Chairman of the Senate Committee charged with reforming the US healthcare industry, avoids questions regarding single payer health insurance en route to a healthcare reform meeting at the Kaiser Family Foundation in Washington, DC
- Constituents must win lottery to ask SHea Porter a question This video is an overview of the Saturday town hall style meeting held by NH District 1 Representative Carol Shea Porter in Portsmouth, NH. It shows the long line of people waiting outside in the wind-driven rain for a chance at one of the 150 seats available in the Federal building hosting the event. After standing in the rain, and going through security quite similar to an airport-- including metal detectors and an x-ray machine, people were allowed to ask questions... provided they won the "lottery"
- Congressman Allen West Answers A Constituents Concerns About Working With The Muslim Community. Congressman Allen West (FLD-22) replies to a constituents concerns that he is not reaching out to the Muslim community. Content news and politics. Copyright 2011 Channel 1 Images Inc.
- Pete Stark brazenly mocks constituents at town hall meeting. Pete Stark brazenly mocks constituents at town hall meeting Andrew Steele America 20xy June 31, 2010 Looking like a burnt-out teacher with three years left to retirement presiding over an after school detention session, Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) took great pleasure recently in alienating his constituents at a town hall meeting by marginalizing the Mexican border issue and issuing sarcastic, belittling answers to reasonable questions that were asked of him. When a Minuteman-- part of a group that voluntarily patrols the Mexican border and reports crossings by illegal immigrants--stood to ask a question, Stark first asked him, "Who are you going to kill today?" Then in response to the question itself, which was why the federal government wasn't doing more to seal the borders, Stark mockingly responded, "We'd like to get all the Minutemen armed so they can stop shooting people here." Stark then went on to make other amazingly detached and dismissive retorts which sparked outrage from various members of the audience, including a round of applause when the Minuteman asked his question again. Stark then insisted that the border was secure, which invited more jeers. A dvertisement Politicians have always been accused of pandering to their constituents and offering transparently phony promises to address their concerns, feeling that a false front of sincerity was enough to placate their critics. In recent history however, politicians have reacted to voters with arrogant ...
- Constituent Meeting A constituent meets with their WA State Representative...and finds out that they agree on two things. Author's note: As a State Representative, the best part of my job is meeting with and listening to constituents. It is the foremost responsibility of an elected official. We want to hear from you. I will drop whatever I am doing when a constituent shows up. In Washington State, you can look up your legislators here: apps.leg.wa.gov Sometimes-- but certainly not always-- the meetings can be awkward. This clip is not meant to make fun of constituents, but rather, to reflect the humor in the awkward meetings that sometimes take place-- especially when a constituent has been "prepped" to say certain things by an organization. Everyone should get to know their state legislators-- and should meet with them to share their views and concerns. You don't need to be an expert in the subject matter or in politics-- just be willing to speak from your heart and share YOUR perspective. Some tips for effective citizen lobbying: (1) Build authentic relationships with your legislators when the Legislature is not in session. Political campaign season provides great opportunities to get to know you local legislators. (2) When possible, try to give adequate advance notice to schedule a meeting. Be flexible- schedules during the legislative session are hectic. (3) Stay positive. Do not name-call or insult the person you are trying to persuade. This should be obvious, but you should see some of ...
- Carol Shea-Porter Health Care Town Hall Rep. Carol Shea-Porter (D-NH) finally faces her constituents on at a health care town hall on August 29, 2009. The event was held in a small, but heavily guarded conference room at the Norris Cotton Federal Building in Manchester, NH. Many of her constituents were turned away from the event due to the space limitations of the venue. Shea-Porter has spent the majority of the congressional recess attending fundraisers and closed door events with liberal bloggers and special interest groups.
- Rep. Marci Kaptur stands up for her constituents, says stay put! CNN reports on Rep. Marci Kaptur's comments to her constituents to stay put instead of moving out after foreclosure. Finally a Representative who stands up for their people.
- Republican Family Values: *** With A Mule Republican anti-abortion activist Neal Horsley admitted to having *** with a mule. Alan Colmes radio show.
- Congressman Chris Carney's (D) STAFF "Meets" with Constituents in Milford, PA 8/4/09 Carney's staff person Ed Zygmunt finds a room full of people who want to talk about healthcare and more, but Ed chickens out and only agrees to meet with 3 people at a time.
- Congressman Allen West Answers A Constituents Concerns About Islam. Congressman Allen West answers a constituents concerns that he is not reaching out tot the Muslim community. Content news and politics. Copyright 2011 Channel 1 Images Inc.
- Confidants ~ Constituents ~ Comrades Friends ❃Bishop TD Jakes❃ ♰ му ƒανσяιтє νι∂єσv ♰
- We have failed to listen to America. And we have failed to reflect the will of our constituents Boehner Floor Speech Opposing the Democrats' Government Takeover of Health Care.
- Joe Lieberman's Constituents Arrested in Senate Office Sit-In for Single-Payer Nine people protesting in favor of universal health care were arrested for unlawful entry this morning after occupying the office of Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT), according to Capitol Police. Protesters chanted "Everyone in and no one out, universal health care now!" and "Represent Connecticut, not AETNA!" as they were taken from the office, ABC News reports. Lieberman, who votes with the Democratic caucus, has said he does not support the public option and may join Republican efforts to filibuster the Senate health care bill. ... Wishing we could arrest AETNA at
- Future Guinta constituent speaks from the heart Manchester Mayor Frank Guinta, a Republican candidate for Congress from New Hampshire's District One, held a Town Hall meeting in Exeter, NH, on August 31, 2009 so his future constituents would have somewhere to vent their frustrations about the current Congress and their current representative, Carol Shea-Porter, a Democrat. At the time Guinta called the meeting, Shea-Porter had not yet held one, despite her being home during the whole month of August. Instead, she held fundraisers and partisan pep rallies. Only after Guinta called the Town Hall meeting in Exeter, did Carol Shea-Porter call her own meetings. They were held in fortified federal buildings and limited attendance to 100 people. Shea-Porter also limited the amount of time that constituents could speak, and did not allow them to ask follow-up questions. In the following video, one constituent vents his frustrations about the current Congress. He explains why government-run health care won't work, and makes other informed statements. He is a real American citizen with real concerns, and in his commentary at Guinta's Town Hall meeting, he contrasts Tea Party protesters with the paid SEIU members from out of state who have been trying to interfere with actual constituents at New Hampshire events.
- Maxine Waters takes on the Loan Modification Lenders for her constituents 911-Foreclosure brings you the latest news regarding loan modifications. Maxine Waters, Congress woman from California, struggles to contact the lenders on behalf of her constituents. Bank of America, Countrywide, and IndyMac give her the run around while the attempts to reach someone in charge. If the lenders wont make way when Congress is calling, what does that mean for the American people.
- The Constituents - I Believe - Red Bull Studio Live Session A song from New Zealand Band, The Constituents Red Bull Studio Live session - Song is Called "I Believe" For more of this session and other NZ bands, go to www.redbullstudio.co.nz, and for more from the Constituents, go to /theconstituentsband
- Constituents block door to Sen Larson Feb 17
- RECALL Sheila Harsdorf: The Constituent Project: Menomonie, WI.m4v Constituents of State Senator Sheila Harsdorf react to Republican State Senators passing a bill through an illegal committee. Among other things, the bill will strip Wisconsin's public workers of most of their collective bargaining rights.
- Rep. Lou Barletta Meets Angry Constituents Concerning the Ryan Budget Rep. Lou Barletta holds a town hall meeting, and the meeting gets heated and a man confronting Barletta gets removed from the meeting.
- The wish amendment? My constituents wish the Democrats in this body would do their job... Another member of the committee declared the Calvert Amendment a wish amendment. Mister Speaker, WISH is certainly the right word to use -- my constituents WISH they had a government that would do its job and deliver water to its citizens. That same member went on to threaten members of the committee: They will lose their earmarks if they supported the Calvert Amendment. It is amazing what members will say when the clock strikes midnight and they think no one is watching. My message to you: We are watching! In fact, I put the entire video on YouTube for everyone in the world to see.
- PETE STARK faces angry Constituents. Highlights from meeting. We need reps operating at 100 percent. Meeting index below (click down arrow next to counter) 1:30 -- Six*** year old tells Stark she fears for her future with all the money Congress is spending. 2:00 -- "What happens when the money runs out?" Stark's mocking reply. 2:30 -- Taxing currency transactions. 3:20 -- Stark: "The federal government can do most anything in this country..." 3:50 -- Hispanic American: "Secure our borders!" 5:18 -- "Do you support E-verify?" 6:53 -- "Are you in favor of changing the 14th amendment?" 7:37 -- "You would rather give the illegals amnesty than secure the border". Stark: "where did you get that idea". Constituent: "from your website!" 8:20 -- Stark's apology to Minuteman for his conduct at last meeting. 10:05 -- After meeting remarks by constituents. Steve Kemp - ; ; SF Bay Area 912 Group
- Billy Joe Wyatt Earp --- Constituents of Montana!! Episode #2 HUNTING WITHOUT GUNS Being forced out of Montana, Billy Joe Wyatt Earp leads us on the trail to California, making stops at key locations!! Episode 2
- Baron Hill Being Rude to Constituents Baron Hill at an official town hall event at Ivy Tech in Sellersburg, on August 14, 2008. Throughout the evening, various constituents asked Baron questions to which he did have or did not want to give answers. At times, Baron became quite angry and rude with those asking him questions, going so far as to demand a specific example from one constituent and then refusing to give a specific example to another later on.
- Barney Frank Confronts Woman At Townhall Comparing Obama To Hitler At a Barney Frank town hall meeting in Dartmouth, MA, a constituent asks, "Why are you supporting this *** policy?" Frank responds: "On what planet do you spend most of your time?" He then calls her approach "vile, contemptible nonsense." He closes by saying: "Trying to have a conversation with you would be like arguing with a dining room table."
- Barney Frank *** Slaps The Republicans Watch more at
- TIM BISHOP PROTEST, SETAUKET, NY (part one) Town Hall meeting in chaos as constituents take on Rep. Tim Bishop in Setauket Long Island, NY. Outdoors protesters from csa-1776.org & Suffolk County 9-12 Project. ©2009 Black Sheep Television Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Ted Stevens Fights His Constituents Watch more at
twitter about constituents
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about constituents
“The Nation's Christopher Hayes has a curious piece up. This excerpt just about covers the narrative arc: Last September, I was at some off-the-record”
— Constituents Using a Forum to Register Displeasure With,
— Census: A Little Too Personal, house.gov
“A Tory MP has admitted writing "fiction" on her blog to reassure her constituents about how hard she was working”
— Nadine Dorries Admits She Wrote 'Fiction' On Her Blog To,
“Mary Upton - Constituents Forum Constituents Forum. If you have any questions or queries for Mary, please post them here. 0. 0. Arts, Sport and Tourism Forum. A forum to discuss any issues in the areas of Arts, Sport and”
— Mary Upton - Constituents Forum, maryupton.ie
“It seems Mediaite is pinning for a world where constituents who ask their representatives questions at a public forum are evil people who threaten civility in our society but the hired thugs who physically intimidate those constituents are merely trying to keep order. Right”
— The Blast, blog.eyeblast.tv
“Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S. http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/62805-graham-to-constituents-chill-out. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News”
— Graham to constituents: 'Chill out' - The Hill's Blog,
“Constituents are a group of words which have an internal coherence. That is, they belong together. So now we have determined that some groups of words belong together and we call these groups constituents”
— Mango Languages | Blog,
“The following are some questions that may give you useful insight into how your constituents interact with your online presence. If people are consistently sharing content from your blog, for example, this tells you that you have a high-value blog that is working for you”
— What to ask your constituents before a website redesign | SpinWeb,
related keywords for constituents
- constituents definition
- constituents define
- constituents synonym
- constituents def
- constituents of blood
- constituents of air
- constituents of urine
- constituents dictionary
- constituents of seawater
- constituents of plasma
- constituents definition politics
- constituents definition wikipedia
- constituents definition of
- constituents definition sentence
- constituents definition thesaurus
- constituents definition for kids
- constituents definition grammar
- constituents definition synonyms
- constituents definition linguistics
- conservative constituents definition