- We are said to be conscious of mental states when we are alive to them, or are aware of them in any degree. Consciousness in the wide sense has come to be recognized in modern times as the subject-matter of a special science, psychology; or, more definitely, phenomenal or empirical psychology. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Consciousness”,
- Consciousness is defined as a subjective experience or awareness or wakefulness or the executive control system of the mind. It is an umbrella term that may refer to a variety of mental phenomena. Although humans realize what everyday. — “Consciousness”,
- Consciousness. From The Book of THoTH (Leaves of Wisdom) Consciousness is a quality of the mind generally regarded to comprise qualities such as subjectivity, self-awareness, sentience, sapience, and the ability to perceive the relationship between oneself and one's environment. — “The Book of THoTH (Leaves of Wisdom) - Consciousness”, book-of-
- What is Consciousness? What raises us above other known sentient beings is our ability to be conscious of our own consciousness. But what does this mean, scientifically? This archive will investigate the nature of consciousness, different levels. — “Consciousness”,
- The contents of consciousness include the perceptual world; inner speech and visual The classical question therefore becomes "what is it like to be a conscious being?. — “Consciousness - Scholarpedia”,
- My name is Dav*d Hargrave, Higher states of consciousness are possible using meditation and prayer and the cintrifugal fields, AZIUMS, of the universe. This is what I teach. Please do not make this into a Religion!! I am not the messiah, I am. — “Consciousness, Ascension, Celestial Humanity, Universe, Love”,
- Consciousness. Explaining the nature of consciousness is one of the most important and perplexing areas of philosophy, but the concept is notoriously ambiguous. Perhaps the most commonly used contemporary notion of a conscious mental state is captured by Thomas Nagel's famous "what it is. — “Consciousness [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]”, iep.utm.edu
- Consciousness - Definition. Consciousness is a quality of the mind generally regarded to comprise qualities such as subjectivity, self-awareness, sentience, sapience, and the ability to perceive the relationship between oneself and one's environment. — “Consciousness - Definition”,
- Consciousness is variously defined as subjective experience, awareness, the ability to Consciousness in medicine (e.g., anesthesiology) is assessed by observing a patient's alertness and responsiveness, and can be seen as a continuum of states ranging from. — “Consciousness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- In a philosophical context, the word "consciousness" means something like awareness, or the fact that the mind is as it were directed at something or other. ( That sounds more like a definition of that philosophical term "intentionality" often laymanified as "aboutness". — “Consciousness - Wikinfo”,
- Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness. ASSC promotes research within cognitive science, neuroscience, philosophy and other relevant disciplines in the sciences and humanities, directed toward understanding the nature, function, and underlying mechanisms of consciousness. — “BUBL LINK: Consciousness”,
- Consciousness definition, the state of being conscious; awareness of one's own existence, sensations, thoughts, surroundings, etc. See more. — “Consciousness | Define Consciousness at ”,
- He wondered whether scientists would ever be able to measure the onset consciousness in infants and speculated that consciousness might be similar to what physicists call a "phase transition," an abrupt and sudden large-scale transformation resulting from several microscopic changes. — “Why Great Minds Can't Grasp Consciousness | LiveScience”,
- Phenomenal consciousness is a state with qualia. Phenomenal consciousness is being something and access consciousness is being conscious of something. An understanding of necessary preconditions for consciousness in the human brain may allow us to address important ethical questions. — “Consciousness - DrumdoPedia”,
- Held annually since 1994, the conference is organized by the Center for Consciousness Studies at the University of Arizona, and alternates yearly between Tucson, Arizona and various locations around the world. 1. BRAIN FIELDS AND CONSCIOUSNESS: Evidence suggests brain-generated electromagnetic. — “Center for Consciousness Studies . Tucson . Arizona”, consciousness.arizona.edu
- Consciousness is a combinatorial system of psychological aspects such as subjectivity, self-awareness, sentience, and the ability to perceive the relationship between oneself and one's environment. It is a subject of much research in philosophy. — “Consciousness - Psychology Wiki”,
- Consciousness. First published Fri Jun 18, 2004; substantive revision Mon Aug 16, 2004 The problem of consciousness is arguably the central issue in current theorizing about the mind. — “Consciousness (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)”, plato.stanford.edu
- Consciousness Is The All Pervasive Underlying Force That Sustains Life and Creates Every Event, Condition, Circumstance Experienced In Life. — “Consciousness Is The Seed Of All Of Creation”, abundance-and-
- About the non-local space and consciousness: " the non-local space is more then a mathematical description; it is also a metaphysical space in which consciousness has influence because it has phenomenal The big dilemma lies in the interface or connection between waking or non-local consciousness:. — “911:Consciousness - Wikicompany”,
- consciousness n. The state or condition of being conscious. A sense of one's personal or collective identity, including the attitudes, beliefs, and. — “consciousness: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- A consciousness conscious of nothing but itself is a contradiction in terms: before it could identify itself as consciousness, it had to be conscious of something. If that which you claim to perceive does not exist, what you possess is not consciousness. — “Consciousness — Ayn Rand Lexicon”,
- Hameroff, Associate Director, Center for Consciousness Studies, presents links to essays and news in the field. — “Quantum Consciousness . Stuart Hameroff”,
- This paper attacks the claim that phenomenal consciousness is only contingently associated with higher cognitive capacities, or, as it is often formulated, that qualia might be absent in creatures or artifacts with our level of practical intelligence. — “Consciousness”,
- Definition of consciousness in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of consciousness. Pronunciation of consciousness. Translations of consciousness. consciousness synonyms, consciousness antonyms. Information about consciousness in the free online. — “consciousness - definition of consciousness by the Free”,
related images for consciousness
- Wonderings of my Mind
- Multiverse Consciousness all sides op 800x748 jpg
- The pics are GREAT Does this one exist in higher res
- When patients first visit Dr Branch he performs an Intake Interview lasting 2 to 3 hours During this session he develops a Consciousness Map see example of the patient s condition and the environmental factors that may be contributing to it People often don t
- Not a lot to say I started school I m tired and I m already missing not having to do stuff See ya next week
- M君がまだアスペだって言われてなかったころの本を読んだ記録です 本人に許可を得て 掲載してみました 2003年当時のものです ってか やっぱり今見るとちょっと間違ってるかもというところがいくつか ｗ byM君
- INSIGHTS into CONSCIOUSNESS SIMULATED WORLDS Produced by Richard L Thompson 45 minutes
- Peripheral Consciousness Second Seismic Monitor jpg
- previous Mesmerized by the City
- May 22nd 2008
- Bewustzijn getekend Steinberg s cover voor de New Yorker klik voor een grotere versie Saul Steinberg tekende in 1969 deze cover voor het tijdschrift The New Yorker De tekening geeft een prachtig beeld van ons
- Essays do both 1 2 pages Sketches are free
- consciousness jpg
- Image taken from What Is Integral Spirituality click to enlarge
- http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness3 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness4 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness5 jpg
- Consciousness jpg
- pg 121 The spectrum of consciousness The states towards the far end of the intensified trajectory visions and hallucinations that may occur in any of the five senses are generally called altered
- click to expand image
- the families the supporters the press the nation the officials and themselves in order to attain exceptional performance The psychophysical domain proposed by Aeschlimann 1997 involves determination and risk taking Determination is
- shown below Figure 1 This structure is conceptual only not real because in fact there is no separation of any kind We use the concepts in order to be able to communicate with each other about Consciousness
- consciousness8X jpg
- Map of Consciousness with me at all times and I look at it throughout the day and ask where am I on this chart For those unfamiliar with this map of consciousness follow this link http www gatewaydowsers org Extra 20Pix map of consciousness gif Dr Hawkins wrote many books but one of his most powerful is Power vs Force and it delves into kinesiology and talks
- ConsciousnessDreams gif
- Figure 1 Although concepts themselves are unreal we use them in order to point to what is real For example the structure in the figure above is conceptual only not real because in fact there
- Sold A Level of Consciousness Porcelain Sold
- http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness2 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness3 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness4 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness5 jpg
- p consciousness line jpg
- sands consciousness 1 jpg
- Life will give you whatever is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness How do you know this is the experience you need Because this is the experience you are having at this
- it s not only possible it s already happening We are surrounded by the proof that we are poised to take an incredible step forward in the growth of our species In Spontaneous Evolution this world renowned expert in the emerging science of epigenetics teams up with political philosopher Steve Bhaerman to offer a new
- click to enlarge
- http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness1 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness2 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness3 jpg http i272 photobucket com albums sciousness4 jpg
- cosmic consciousness jpg
- and for the illiterate here s a Pic a ture for you to Suck on Just Always remember YOU ARE IN COMPLETE CONTROL But don t think that it s wrong to feel these emotions Hell being fearful Is what makes us human
- Conscious Controllers
- from melbourne australia i run the company BossLogic I have been a graphic designer well over 5 years now but I m also studying Communication design and photography to expand my skill set
- consciousness jpg
- This vengeance of feeble consciousness engulfed in the wild roar of mortality s ocean
related videos for consciousness
- Consciousness - an animation of Spirit -- This is a very cool original animation by Louis Lefebvre which chronicles the evolution of Consciousness from its inanimate state into human form and then back through spiritual seeking to Oneness. Its inspiration is the spiritual teaching of Wayne Liquorman and Ramesh S. Balsekar. Courtesy of
- Consciousness Some humans weigh in.
- VS Ramachandran on the Uniqueness of Human Consciousness Clip from an interview with VS Ramachandran from The Science Network, creators of the Beyond Belief Conference: In this clip, he describes his view of the nature of human consciousness and how it is inexorably linked to qualia, language, meaning and the sense of self. He also proposes that there are aspects of consciousness that are uniquely human. In the full interview, which runs for nearly two hours, topics include Galileo, phantom limbs, mirror neurones, synasthesia, metaphor, evolutionary psychology, culture and more. VS Ramachandran is Director of the Center for Brain and Cognition and Professor with the Psychology Department and the Neurosciences Program at the University of California, San Diego. A former BBC Reith Lecturer, he co-authored Phantoms in the Brain: Probing the Mysteries of the Human Mind, with Sandra Blakeslee, and is the author of A Brief Tour of Human Consciousness. Visit for similar content.
- Levels of Consciousness, Spiral Dynamics & Bipolar Disorder From Bipolarorwakingup Levels of Consciousness, Spiral Dynamics & Bipolar Disorder A look at bipolar disorder for a more humanistic or mystic school of psychology. Video posted on psychetruth channel with permission of original producer. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- Josh Wink - Higher State of Consciousness Music
- Consciousness: Mind Over Matter Consciousness: Mind Over Matter 3kamhabss
- Toward Integral Consciousness bit.ly Highlights from Düsseldorf 2006 international scientists conference "Wisdom and Science in Dialogue: The new Planetary Consciousness."
- What is Consciousness? (Part 2) Dr. John Hagelin Phd.
- What is Consciousness? Dr. Avtar Singh hasauthored and published a new book entitled- "The Hidden Factor: An Approach for Resolving Paradoxes of Science, Cosmology and Universal Reality". The book was motivated by his personal interest in pursuing a scientific search for understanding reality, purpose, and meaning in the universe. About the Program During this program Dr. Singh explains the role of consciousness in explaining the observed behavior of the universe and resolving its mysteries. The conventional science fails to reveal purpose in the universe since it ignores consciousness and deals only with the inanimate matter in its theoretical formulations. The consciousness prevailing in the spontaneous universal phenomena provides for its purpose and the meaning of life in its fundamental eternity, omnipresence, and free will. Dr. Singh discusses scientific answers to questions such as: What is the relationship between understanding the universe and understanding the human mind, consciousness, and religion? What are the philosophical perspectives of the results of this new understanding? Does the universe and life have a purpose and meaning? What causes stress and suffering? What is the role of mind? Is their free will, or is it all pre-ordained fate? How to live a stress-free and fulfilled life?
- The New Heart Consciousness - Little Grandmother More videos and interviews by Lilou on webTV: Kiesha Crowther, also known as "Little Grandmother," was initiated as shaman at age 30 by her mother's tribe (Sioux and has been recognized by the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders as Wisdom Keeper of North American, responsible for guiding the "Tribe of Many Colors." The daughter of a white father and a Sioux/Salish mother, she grew up in a small farming community in Southern Colorado. As A child she spent long periods of time alone in the wilderness, where she lived with and learned from the four-legged, one-legged, winged-ones and swimmers, as well as the star and stone people. Unaware that she had been identified at a young age by the tribal elders to later be shaman, her young life was marked by many unusual experiences and abilities that she did not understand. As a child, she had been taught by the ancestors, grandmothers past, and Mother Earth, and was known for her ability to sense and communicate with wild animals and to see and work with energy. Since being initiated on her path as Shaman and Wisdom Keeper, Kiesha has begun to share prophecy and teachings and to conduct sacred ceremony. She bears the responsibility for carrying and communicating earth wisdom and the ancient prophecies for our current age. Toward this end, she has released videos of her talks, which are freely available on YouTube and which have been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people so far all over the globe. Her ...
- What States of Consciousness Have Other People Achieved? bit.ly - Kabbalists have attained them all. But don't take Perceiving Reality's word for it... Test the method of Kabbalah upon yourself, and discover the higher states of consciousness for yourself.
- David Chalmers on Consciousness David Chalmers is a leading thinker in contemporary philosophy of mind. He is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Center for Consciousness at Australian National University. Chalmers is known for being an avid critic of physicalism, believing that reductive approaches to the mind fail to appreciate the fundamental nature of consciousness. He is most widely known for sparking a revival of interest in property dualism, philosophical zombies, and for his formulation of the "Hard Problem of Consciousness."
- Quantum Consciousness, Quantum Mind STUART HAMEROFF (P.1) Stuart Hameroff goes through a wide array of quantum mind concepts.. I hope you enjoy His personal page Please Rate, Comment and Subscribe if you want to see more like it!
- Physics, Metaphysics & the Consciousness Connection 1 of 18 Physicist and consciousness researcher, Thomas Campbell, Discusses the nature of reality in terms of consciousness -- this video logically and scientifically explains the normal and the paranormal, mind and matter, physics and metaphysics, philosophy and theology.
- Gregg Braden on consciousness Gregg Braden takes us on a short trip through consciousness that connects our feelings and our mass reality. Gregg will be in Sedona, Arizona January 15-17, 2010. For more details log on to and take advantage of early bird registration rates. See you in January 2010. The shift is getting closer...
- Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness (Live at Budokan) Dream Theater playing Stream of Consciousness in Tokyo for their DVD Live at Budokan.
- Quantum physics and consciousness Deepak Chopra discusses the connection of quantum mechanics and consciousness.
- David Lynch: Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain The inside story on transcending the brain, with David Lynch, Award-winning film director of Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Mullholland Drive, Inland Empire (filming); John Hagelin, Ph.D., Quantum physicist featured in "What the bleep do we know?;" and Fred Travis, Ph.D., Director, Center for Brain, Consciousness and Cognition Maharishi University of Management. [events] [artshumanities] Credits: producers:UC Berkeley Educational Technology Services, speaker:David Lynch, speaker:John Hagelin, Ph.D., speaker:Fred Travis, Ph.D.
- Solfeggio Harmonics - 741 HZ - Consciousness Expansion A Solfeggio frequency meditation for deepening the awareness of well-being. Audio Downloads are available at:
- Deepak Chopra: The Mystery of Consciousness Deepak Chopra's Lecture on The Mystery of Consciousness. This is Deepak's opening lecture to his Seduction of Spirit retreat. One of the Chopra Center programs where in 5 days participants learn the secrets of meditation, unlock the stillness that rests within your soul, and connect to their inner essence. Deepak's new book is called The Ultimate Happiness Prescription.
- 2012 - Consciousness is the key episode features four underground hip hop artists -- Naada, Propaganda Anonymous, 2HL, and iLL SpoKKinN -- and producer euphAmism in an animated music video packing lyrical and graphical punch in a call for global awakening. Directed by Joao Amorim Please go to /2012 to see the rest of the episodes (more)
- Dan Dennett: Can we know our own minds? Philosopher Dan Dennett makes a compelling argument that not only don't we understand our own consciousness, but that half the time our brains are actively fooling us.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers are invited to give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes -- including speakers such as Jill Bolte Taylor, Sir Ken Robinson, Hans Rosling, Al Gore and Arthur Benjamin. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, and Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, politics and the arts. Watch the Top 10 TEDTalks on , at http
- John Hagelin, Ph.D on Consciousness 1 of 2 John Hagelin, Ph.D ON Consciousness & Superstring Unified Field Theory, How is knowledge lost and The Observor
- Global Consciousness Project (GCP) The Global Consciousness Project is an international collaboration of scientists, engineers, and artists. We maintain a global network that has been collecting data continuously since 1998 from sensitive instruments which produce random sequences. Our purpose is to examine subtle correlations and structure in the data that seem to reflect the presence and activity of consciousness in the world. Looking at major global events including both tragedies and celebrations, we have learned that when millions of us share thoughts and emotions the GCP network shows correlations. We interpret this as evidence for interconnections at a deep, unconscious level. An implication is that we are part of a growing global consciousness or oneness. From a CBS2 news item recorded by Brian Keefe in July 2005. For more information on the GCP, go to noosphere.princeton.edu
- SUPER CONSCIOUSNESS Super Consciousness and how it operates in the system as system DesteniProductions DesteniProduction Desteni join the forum at steni.co.za for discussions on love emotion feelings mind future past lives
- Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness 1/2 ( No Lyrics )
- Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto Masaru Emoto was born in Yokohama, Japan in July 1943 and a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University's department of humanities and sciences with a focus on International Relations. In 1986 he established the IHM Corporation in Tokyo. In October of 1992 he received certification from the Open International University as a Doctor of Alternative Medicine. Subsequently he was introduced to the concept of micro cluster water in the US and Magnetic Resonance ***ysis technology. The quest thus began to discover the mystery of water. He undertook extensive research of water around the planet not so much as a scientific researcher, but more from the perspective of an original thinker. At length he realized that it was in the frozen crystal form that water showed us its true nature through. He has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness. He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, and The True Power of Water. He is a long-time advocate for peace in relation to water. He is currently the head of the IHMGeneral Research Institute and President Emeritus of the International Water for Life Foundation, a Not for Profit Organization. Mr. Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field ...
- John Taylor Gatto - State Controlled Consciousness John Taylor Gatto is an American retired school teacher of 29 years 8 months and author of several books on education. He is an activist critical of compulsory schooling and the hegemonic nature of discourse on education and the education professions. Excerpt from an interview by the Swedish teacher Lennart Mogren ( www.slutaskolan.nu ). Watch the whole interview here See Also http Interviews Speeches http DVDs c- c- c- Websites http
- Siddhar Baba Nataraj: Wake Up! aum namah sivaya This recording was made during the intense and auspicious new moon- Aadi Amavasai & the solar eclipse period- July 21st. Siddhar wisdom is empowering as it is a journey beyond enlightenment. Sage Tapasyogi Baba Nataraj speaks, in one of his rare interviews, on waking up to know consciousness as compassion towards all the living- ahmisa. Baba has been in tapas for over 45 years. He is a Siddhar master. His mastery is apparent through his egoless nature of utter humility and overflowing love and childlike joys. Wild animals, from squirrels to birds literally walk on his hands with no fear. Baba teaches ahimsa- non-harming and nonviolence; self-mastery and the essence of the mystical Siddhar tradition. The mantra chant invokes Siddhar Bhoganathar,our Primal Guru,the Guru of Tantiram- the roots of tantra- "bhanumathi yendravarku aadi yendra bhagawane jyoti yendra sundarame swaha" The mantra means- We invoke the one who owns the universe Who is the primal source Who is the beauty & splendor within light I Am, Swaha!:) To purchase music- Inspired by the Siddhars Vision of compassion in action /nandhi108 May humanity arise in the awake happiness of wisdom that enables each of us to be the prophets and masters of higher consciousness! May each of us be instruments of source and in our breath, the ascendance of collective goodness. We are the messengers of peace that is SOURCE! Sharing blessings ...
- Quantum Consciousness (Stuart Hameroff) An interview with Dr. Hameroff regarding the aspects of quantum physics and consciousness.
- David Icke - Consciousness & DNA David speaks on the power of consciousness and its effects upon our DNA.
- Dean Radin: The Global Consciousness Project Laboratory scientist Dean Radin describes an experiment testing the relationship between mind and matter. In this experiment, random number generators are used to test whether collective human attention corresponds to a change in the physical environment.
- Consciousness, Qualia, and Self Dr. VS Ramachandran, Director of the Center for Brain and Cognition at UCSD, discusses consciousness, qualia, and self.
- Science of Consciousness (David Chalmers) An interview with David Chalmers discussing his theory of consciousness, the hard problem, and the explanatory gap.
- Acceleration of Consciousness - Gold Ring- Global Mind Shift GoldRing DVD's Now available at Higher Resolution versions of each segment of the Game of Enlightenment at _^_ From June 2007 to December 2012 is the completion cycle of the Mayan Calendar. The compression of time space energy fields increases the intensity of conscious awareness like an ocean wave moving on to the shore. From your perspective everything is speeding up because you are a vibratory being. In actuality the space wherein your vibration manifests is disappearing as time compresses into the omni-centric singularities. Space and Time are inseparable and integral energies that allow forms to become physical, actual and interpreted by particularized consciousness. The metamorphosis, transition or ascension can be ***ogized as an event horizon of a black hole wherein you are entering the zero point and preparing to move through the vortex of the singularity. The past and the future are compressed into the fullness of the eternal now.
- Wink - Higher State Of Consciousness The official music video of Wink's classic acid house track 'Higher State Of Consciousness'.
- The Primacy of Consciousness (1 of 7) a beautiful presentation by Peter Russell illustrating that the fundamental nature of reality is consciousness for more please visit
- Amit Goswami, Quantum Physics & Consciousness 1 of 3 Amit Goswami, Ph.D ON Quantum Physics & Consciousness, Why do we all feel separate. Amit Goswami's blog is located here: His new movie, which is being directed by BlueDotProductions is located here
- Experiments in Consciousness Join Nobel Laureate Francis Crick as he explains new ideas and experiments in the fascinating field of human consciousness. Series: "Frontiers of Knowledge" [5/1999] [Science] [Show ID: 4262]
- A Random Act of Consciousness It could have gone south in a hurry, perhaps a holiday visit to the dentist or some time spent in the hoosegow, but instead I found a better way, door number three as I tell my tai chi students, not force against force and not yielding, but a third, creative alternative.
twitter about consciousness
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about consciousness
“Petition for new Consciousness Forum, page 2. Pages: I would not want the Consciousness Research forum to disappear. But if handled correctly”
— Petition for new Consciousness Forum, page 2,
“Conscious- - Scientific study of machine consciousness, Murray Shanahan, Uma Ramamurthy, Stan Franklin, Journal of Consciousness Studies, Consciousness Explained, Theatre of the Mind”
— www.Conscious- - Machine Consciousness - Blog, conscious-
“Blog on positive thinking, self improvement, mind power, spiritual growth, meditation and inner peace”
— Blog: Self Improvement, Positive Thinking, Spiritual Growth,
“ FORUM. Place topics of interest near the start of this file and Housekeeping stuff  Best Theories of Consciousness (Scientific Consensus)”
— Artificial Consciousness Forum - Wikiversity,
“Posted: 27th October 2010 by admin in Blog. Tags: Consciousness, Creativity and the Brain, David Lynch. 0. The inside story on in Biology, Biophysics, Blog, Consciousness, Eastern philosophy, Education,”
— Consciousness " Blog.Korotkov.tv, blog.korotkov.tv
“In Swami Ji's blog you read different theories on our consciousness, how to develop it and what happens subconsciously”
— Consciousness Blog | How to raise Consciousness | Talk about,
“Consciousness is the state of full awareness of the self and one's relationship to the Consciousness has two major components: content and arousal. The content of consciousness”
— OUPblog " Blog Archive " Consciousness,
“There are two questions a theory of consciousness must address: what kind of mental Consciousness Discussion Forum. Spring 2005 Schedule. All talks will take place at the Student Union's Ventana Room at 6:30 (unless”
— Center for Consciousness Center . Tucson . Arizona, consciousness.arizona.edu
“Consciousness is the ability to be present in your life in every moment, without judgment of you or anyone else. It is the ability to receive everything, reject nothing, and create everything you desire in life – greater than what you currently”
— Building Blocks for Total Awareness | Access Consciousness, access-consciousness-
“Read the latest news and insights on how to live a more conscious, balanced and healthy life from those who walk the talk on Stream of Consciousness, the Gaiam Experts blog”
— Stream of Consciousness: Your Guide to Better Living - The,