- Congressional - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Congressional”,
- Congressional Black Caucus Black Caucus, Congressional (CBC), was formed in 1971 by African American members of the U.S. — “Congressional Black Caucus: Information from ”,
- Congressional Freedom. Congressional Kids. Investments & Insurance Congressional Insurance Services. 24-Hour Access. ATM & Branch Locations. Online Banking. — “Wright Patman Congressional Federal Credit Union”,
- Political news coverage from on Congress and Capitol Hill. Blog postings from Glenn Thrush and The Scorecard with Josh Kraushaar. Complete coverage of Iraq, Immigration, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and more. — “Congressional News - ”,
- Michigan Congressional Delegation | U-M Alumni Serving in Congress | The Federal Report | News & Events D.C. U.S. Senate U.S. House of Representatives Library of Congress Congressional Delegation Alumni Association Alumni in Legislature The Center for Michigan Citizens Research. — “UM Alumni Serving in the State Legislature”, umich.edu
- The Congressional Schools of Virginia is an independent PS-Grade 8 school in Falls Church, Virginia. We have been educating children academically, athletically and artistically for over 70 years. — “Congressional Schools of Virginia”,
- All congressional officials try to serve two distinct purposes which sometimes overlap––representation of local interests and lawmaking for the national interest. There has been debate there were four main congressional eras, with considerable overlap,. — “United States Congress - Wikipedia”,
- The Office of the Deputy Commissioner for Legislation and Congressional Affairs (ODCLCA) serves as the focal point for all legislative and regulatory activity in SSA. SSA publishes the Congressional Inquiries Guide (Guide) to assist congressional offices with Social Security-related issues. — “Social Security Legislation and Congressional Affairs - Home Page”, socialsecurity.gov
- Definition of congressional from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of congressional. Pronunciation of congressional. Definition of the word congressional. Origin of the word congressional. — “congressional - Definition of congressional at ”,
- The mission of the Congressional Award is to provide a unique opportunity for young people to set and achieve personally challenging goals that build and foster community service, personal development, and citizenship. Take the Challenge!. — “Congressional Award: Congress' Award for Youth”,
- Definition of Congressional in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Congressional. Pronunciation of Congressional. Translations of Congressional. Congressional synonyms, Congressional antonyms. Information about Congressional in the free online. — “Congressional - definition of Congressional by the Free”,
- is the only service that covers every legislative action in Congress. From introduction through committee, to conference negotiations and the From grassroots to grasstops, CQ Roll Call offers innovative advocacy tools for government relations, congressional affairs and PAC professionals. — “CQ Roll Call | Congressional News, Legislative Tracking”,
- The Congressional Institute was established in 1987 to assist Members of Congress in organization and education for their intellectual and social benefit and to provide educational information about Congress to the general public. — “Congressional Institute, The”,
- Official site with links to representatives, committee offices, leadership offices, and more. Congressional Printing Management Division (CPMD) Institute for Federal Printing and Electronic Publishing. — “United States House of Representatives”,
- Congressional Record databases, available on GPO Access, contain the official records of proceedings and debates of Congress from 1994 forward. — “Congressional Record: Main Page”, gpoaccess.gov
- Budget Accounting and Process. Budget and Economic Outlook. Budget Unauthorized Appropriations and Expiring Authorizations. Computers and Information. — “Congressional Budget Office - Home Page”, cbo.gov
- Includes a directory and quick search tool for contacting elected officials. Also features a breakdown of the membership of House and Senate committees. Congressional Staff. — “”,
- Official site with links to representatives, committee offices, leadership offices, and more. Search Thomas by bill text or number, the Congressional Record or the legislative archive. — “United States House of Representatives”, house.gov
- Congressional Country Club. Congressman Oscar E. Bland and O.R. Lubring of Indiana, They took their idea to Herbert Hoover, then Secretary of Commerce, who agreed to serve as Founders' Club President and, from 1922-1923, Honorary Founding President of a soon-to-be-built Congressional Country Club. — “Congressional Country Club - Home”,
- Governors, US Senators, and US House Representatives in American Politics Guide with State-by-State Governors, Senators and Representatives, Election Candidates, Committees, Congressional websites, Congressional District maps, Partisan Voting. — “US Governors, US Senators and Representatives State by State”, unityparty.us
- Welcome to the Office of Congressional Relations. The FTC serves as a FTC Commissioners and staff are often asked to testify before congressional panels. — “FTC Office of Congressional Relations”, ftc.gov
- Since 1921, Congressional Digest has provided citizens, teachers and students with an impartial view of controversial issues. Congressional Digest and International Debates have covered many of the issues on this agenda. — “Congressional Digest”,
related videos for congressional
- Michael Moore- Congressional Pimp Pt.1 Michael Moore finds a congressional pimp to go to Washington.
- Newt Gingrich at 2009 GOP Congressional Dinner Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich delivered the keynote speech at the 2009 GOP Congressional Dinner.
- I'm Just a Bill (Schoolhouse Rock!) I used to love these... :) Enjoy. I'm just a bill... hahaha
- "ONDOY, gruesome in Mindanao-Congressional Ave (Part 2)" This video was taken by SJO1 Allan M Vergara last September 26, 2009 around 3:50 pm along Mindanao-Congressional Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines wherein many filipino people were stranded and trapped in the buildings as well as in the traffic center island due to intense water current as shown in this video actual footage.
- Jan Helfeld - Professional Congressional Debunker Melissa Dawson interviews Jan Helfeld from to discuss his famous interviews with high ranking politicians. 1.7 million people have seen Jan Helfeld's interview of Senator Harry Reid where he maintains that taxation is voluntary despite all evidence to the contrary. That video can be seen here:
- Presidential Press Conference on a Historic Congressional Session President Obama hails the bipartisan cooperation that resulted in the most productive post-election Congressional session in decades and saw the passage of important legislation on tax cuts, the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, medical assistance for 9/11 responders, and the ratification of a new START treaty. December 22, 2010.
- Roger Clemens, MLB Player, Opening Statement Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA) chairs a third House Oversight & Govt. Reform Committee hearing on the use of performance enhancing substances by major league baseball players. Witnesses include MLB player Roger Clemens.
- ABC News Yahoo! News Poll: Congressional Gridlock Jane Sasseen from Yahoo! News talks about latest poll on "Top Line."
- BREAKING NEWS! We Told You So! The Congressional Research Service CONFIRMS IT! CleanTV® is your safe haven for educational and entertaining television programs. Hear Carl Gallups Live talk radio on NW FL's TALK RADIO - 1330 WEBY AM - broadcasting to a 4 state area on the Gulf Coast - every Friday afternoon - 4-6 pm CT. FREEDOM FRIDAY RADIO WEBSITE (Click the LISTEN LIVE button on Friday afternoons from 4-6 PM - Central Time - USA) ORIGINAL WND ARTICLE FREEDOM FRIDAY GIFT SHOP Documentary DVD's - CD's - Radio Programs - T's - MORE! FREE GIFTS! (At bottom of gift shop page) PPSIMMONS FB Fan Club STAUROS FILMS
- On Foregoing Congressional Payraise Congressman Paul speaks on the House floor in support of a bill that stops the automatic payraise for Members of Congress.
- Inside a Congressional Filibuster - George Mitchell Complete video at: fora.tv Former US Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell describes his first experience with a Senatorial filibuster. ----- George Mitchell shares his thoughts on the direction our nation should be taking. Mitchell's mission is to ensure the US remains a leader in brokering peace and ensuring the safety and viability of populations. As congressman, Mitchell was named most respected member six times. He helped broker peace in Northern Ireland and worked to discover a path to peace in the Middle East. Most recently, he led an investigation into the illegal use of performance-enhancing drugs in Major League Baseball. George Mitchell is a former Democratic Party politician and United States Senator who currently serves as chairman of the worldwide law firm DLA Piper. Mitchell is also the Chancellor of the Queen's University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. He was the US Senate Majority Leader from 1989 to 1995 and chairman of The Walt Disney Company from March 2004 until January 2007.
- US Marine John Basilone Congressional Medal Of Honor Gunnery Sergeant John "Manila John" Basilone, United States Marine Corps, (November 4, 1916--February 19, 1945), received the Medal of Honor for his actions at the Battle of Guadalc*** during World War II. He held off 3000 Japanese troops at Guadalc***, after his 15-member unit was reduced to three men. Basilone was killed in action on the first day of the Battle of Iwo Jima, after which he was posthumously honored with the Navy Cross. He is the only enlisted Marine in World War II to have received the Medal of Honor, the Navy Cross, and a Purple Heart. Basilone is buried in Arlington National Cemetery.
- Stephen Colbert Questioned At Congressional Hearing more at c- September 24, 2010
- Congressional Candidate LTC Allen West Speaking Before The Tea Party Fort Lauderdale July 3rd Rally. LTC Allen West speaking before the Tea Party Fort Lauderdale before the July 3, 2010 Tea Party of Fort Lauderdale rally at Oakland Park Boulevard and Federal Highway. Content News & Politics Copyright Channel1Images Inc 2010.
- Dalai Lama Address: Congressional Gold Medal - Part 1 On October 17, 2007 His Holiness the Dalai Lama received the United States' highest civilian honour - the Congressional Gold Medal. Part 1 of his remarks.
- Successful Launch, Congressional Support Top 'This Week @ NASA' Expedition 25 crew members Oleg Skripochka, Scott Kelly and Sasha Kaleri lifted off in the Soyuz capsule for the International Space Station. They're joining Commander Doug Wheelock, Fyodo Yurchikhin and Shannon Walker, who have been in orbit since June. Also, the Congress approved the NASA Authorization Act of 2010, paving the way for the agency's future exploration plans. Plus, Mars Meteorite, Back in the Air, the Best Station Views, and more.
- Filming Of Congressional Reality Show Disrupts Committee Meeting Rep. Cummings (D-VA) vows to ignore the haters and rise above the drama during the filming of his new reality series.
- Tami Green Congressional Briefing on Borderline Personality Tami Green testifies to Members of Congress and their staffs on what it feels like to have Borderline Personality Disorder. Tami was newly diagnosed with BPD and not yet in remission during this speech. She went on to successfully complete treatment and is now in remission of symptoms and currently works with others wanting recovery from BPD. See her website at: .
- Congressional Resolution to Provoke Iran Call/fax/email your Congressman and Senators and DEMAND that they vote NO on the Iran resolution. Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121 Ask to be connected to your rep's office. Call your Senators AND Congress person on this! If you don't know who they are, just tell the switchboard operator where you live and they'll connect you. The Bush administration is trying to provoke Iran into lashing out in desperation so they can respond with the attack they've been wanting to launch for years. They MUST be stopped. PLEASE pass this info on. If you have never contacted your senators or congressman, NOW is the time. We're talking about preventing World War Three, folks. We don't have the luxury of sitting around waiting for someone else to do it. Time to stand up and be counted. The truth about the alleged "wipe Israel off the map" quote from Ahmadinejad: Bush already actively working to destabilize Iran: Mike Whitney article from Information Clearinghouse: The House and Senate resolutions vary slightly, but are essentially the same. Read the House resolution here: thomas.loc.gov And here is the Senate resolution: thomas.loc.gov You can also track the status of the bills from there. And here's another good place to track bills that's a little more user-friendly: www.govtrack.us
- Colbert stays in character at congressional hearing Stephen Colbert testifies at a House Judiciary Hearing on the state of agricultural jobs in the US These are his opening remarks The reason for Colbert's appearance was because of a program launched by the United Farm Workers: Take Our Jobs, which invited legal citizens and residents to replace undocumented workers in the fields. Colbert had used his program in the past to highlight this initiative by performing field labor for a day.
- More Congressional Climate Testimony: Ben Santer and Richard Alley support Climate Denial Crock of the Week at Climate Scientists Richard Alley and Ben Santer in testimony before the House Committee on Science and Technology, November 17, 2010. See full discussion, Nov 17, 2010 Panel 2 www.c- panel 1 www.c- panel 3 www.c- In this segment, Alley and Santer answer questions from Rep Brian Baird, D-Washington.
- Congressional Candidate LTC Allen West At The Revolution / American Freedom Tour Congressional candidate Lieutenant Colonel West speaking at the American Freedom Tour at the Revolution, Fort Lauderdale Florida. Content News & Politics. All content Copyright Channel1Images Inc 2009.
- The Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex Pt1 Larry Wilkerson: The beginning of the American "Imperial Rome" and Eisenhower's warning
- Katy Tea Party - Congressional District 14 Debate - Part 2
- Uncle Jay Explains Congressional Recess Uncle Jay presents the not funny truth about our useless Congress. We pay them over $14000 a month to screw us and betray us and they don't even work for most of the year. Help us convince the nation to do what needs to be done. Join "The Kick Them all out Project and the Fire Congress Campaign.
- GOP Chairman rigs congressional convention GOP Chairman, Tom Kuypers, admits he rigged Congressional Convention to exclude properly elected delegates
- Long - US Congressional Gold Medal Ceremony - Dalai Lama On October 17, 2007, His Holiness the Dalai Lama was awarded a Congressional Gold Medal by the Congress and the President of the United States of America. Following the ceremony, the Dalai Lama spoke to a crowd of over 15000 people from the steps of the west lawn of the Capitol Building, in Washington, DC
- Amory Lovins: Congressional testimony on energy solutions Energy expert Amory Lovins, Chair & Chief Scientist for the Rocky Mountain Institute testifies before the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming about the danger of relying on nuclear energy as a solution to global warming.
- Fox News On Stephen Colbert Congressional Testimony New TYT Network channels: New TYT Facebook Page(!): Subscribe to the FREE Video Podcast on iTunes: bit.ly Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews
- Dalai Lama Address: Congressional Gold Medal - Part 3 On October 17, 2007 His Holiness the Dalai Lama received the United States' highest civilian honour - the Congressional Gold Medal. Part 3 of his remarks.
- Michael Moore- Congressional Pimp Pt.2 Michael Moore finds a congressional pimp to go to Washington.
- NASA: Neil Armstrong Remarks from Congressional Gold Medal July 21, 2009 To honor the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, Congress awarded the Apollo 11 crew and US Sen. John Glenn the Congressional Gold Medal and gave them a proclamation. These are the remarks from Neil Armstrong. This event was not carried live on NASA TV. The voice you hear introducing Neil is House Science Chair US Rep. Bart Gordon from Tennessee.
- Pt3 The Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex Larry Wilkerson: Will the empire end with good leadership or blood?
- Kucinich Slams Right-Wing Healthcare "Expert" Watch more at
- Dalai Lama Address: Congressional Gold Medal - Part 2 On October 17, 2007 His Holiness the Dalai Lama received the United States' highest civilian honour - the Congressional Gold Medal. Part 2 of his remarks.
- Katy Tea Party - Congressional District 14 Debate - Part 1
- Pt2 The Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex Wilkerson: From US debt to the geopolitics of oil, the US empire will come to an end
- MASTER P: Rapper Schools Congress on Media Stereotypes From Imus to Industry: The Business of Stereotypes and Degrading Images Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Consumer Protection Hearing 10:00 am in room 2123 Rayburn House Office Building
- Keith Olbermann Exposes Congressional Opponents of Universal Health Care Keith Olbermann's message to 'Blue Dog' Democrats: "I warn you all: You were not elected to create a democratic majority -- you were elected to restore this country. You were not elected to serve the corporations and the trusts who the government has enabled for these last eight years -- you were elected to serve the people. And if you fail to pass or support this legislation, the full wrath of the progressive and the moderate movements in this country will come down on your heads. Explain yourselves not to me, but to them. They elected you and in the blink of an eye they will replace you. If you will behave as if you are republicans -- as if you are the prostitutes of our system -- you will be judged as such and you will lose not only our respect -- you will lose your jobs. ... Cross us all at your peril." We've done it before and we'd do it again at
- Single Payer Health Care Congressional Hearing Single payer health care gets a short hearing in Congress.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about congressional
“The nonprofit, nonpartisan Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America's Action Fund has tallied up every Congressional vote cast on troops' and veterans' issues for the last five years. We've crunched the numbers, and given every legislator a letter grade - the IAVA Congressional Rating”
— Congress Wire's blog | Room Eight, r8
“Here's the full video of the Congressional Forum held on May 24, 2010 in New York City on Key Issues Related to the Identification and Prevention of Head”
— May 24 Congressional Forum Video - Dave Pear's Blog,
“John Lindner and Kelly Beringer testify before a congressional forum on the crisis in organizing. Logan spoke at a Capitol Hill press conference and congressional forum in conjunction with the AFL-CIO-hosted global organizing”
— AFL-CIO NOW BLOG | Global Summit: Employer Resistance Drives,
“The Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT) hosted a Congressional Forum today featuring Republican Mo Brooks and Democrat Steve Raby. The Forum was attended by more than 80 local business people and covered”
— HASBAT Congressional Forum | flashpoint,
“Congressman Tim Ryan Congressman Tim Ryan's Blog | Recent Postings | Print | New Investments in Higher Education. Posted by: Tim Ryan (09-16-2009, 01:23 PM) Today, I will vote in favor of The Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (H.R. 3221), marking the single”
— Congressman Tim Ryan's Blog | Recent Postings, house.gov
“Please use this blog as a forum to share your thoughts on what you believe needs to be Please use this blog as a forum to share your thoughts on 'The Pledge' and how we can”
— Jack's Blog | Congressman Jack Kingston - First District of, kingston.house.gov
“Hearings Congressional Blog on Editor's note: Jayson Stark blogged live during Wednesday's congressional hearing, featuring Roger Clemens and Brian McNamee”
— Hearings Congressional Blog - ESPN,
“The Hill is a congressional newspaper that publishes daily when Congress is in session, with a special focus on business and lobbying, political campaigns and goings on on Capitol Hill”
— Congress Blog - The Hill's Congress Blog,
“Congressional Forum - The NRCC's Congressional Forum is primarily comprised of Washington-based representatives from trade associations, corporations, and business organizations”
— Congressional Forum | National Republican Congressional Committee,