- A congregation is a large gathering of people, often for the purpose of worship: Congregation (Catholic), a religious institute in which only simple vows, not solemn vows, are taken. — “Congregation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The City Congregation in NYC is a diverse, multicultural and welcoming community of secular and cultural Jews and their families. — “The City Congregation for Humanistic Judaism, New York City”,
- The Holy Prophet says in another tradition: "He who attended the congregation for Isha prayer, he received the reward of half the nights worship and he who attended both Isha and Fajr prayer with the congregation he received the reward of the whole nights worship." (Tirmidhi). — “THE IMPORTANCE OF CONGREGATIONAL PRAYERS”, inter-
- Hunger is something that congregations and their leaders may know as well as any organization or individuals in America. So what should congregations do? For Arloa Sutter of Breakthrough Ministries in Chicago, there's a simple answer: "Do something. — “Congregational Resource Guide”,
- Congregation. Learn about Congregation on . Get information and videos on Congregation including articles on atheist, god, mass and more!. — “Congregation | Answerbag”,
- congregation (plural congregations) A gathering of faithful in a Christian church, Jewish synagogue, mosque or other place of worship. It can also A Roman Congregation, a main department of the Vatican administration of the universal church. A corporate body whose members gather for worship, or. — “congregation - Wiktionary”,
- Congregation definition, an assembly of persons brought together for common religious worship. See more. — “Congregation | Define Congregation at ”,
- Definition of congregation from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of congregation. Pronunciation of congregation. Definition of the word congregation. Origin of the word congregation. — “congregation - Definition of congregation at ”,
- The congregation were summonded together by the sound of two silver trumpets, and they met at the door of the In subsequent times the congregation was represented by the Sanhedrim; and the name synagogue, applied in the Septuagint version exclusively to the congregation, came to be used to denote. — “Bible Dictionary: Congregation”,
- Apart from these, the more general meanings of the word, " congregation " is used in the English versions of the Old and New Testaments to translate the Hebrew words `edah and kahal, the whole community of the Israelites and the assembly of the people. — “Congregation - LoveToKnow 1911”, 1911
- Definition of congregation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of congregation. Pronunciation of congregation. Translations of congregation. congregation synonyms, congregation antonyms. Information about congregation in the free online English. — “congregation - definition of congregation by the Free Online”,
- Home > Catholic Encyclopedia > S > The Roman Congregations. The Roman Congregations. Certain departments have been organized by the Holy See at various times to assist it in the transaction of those affairs which canonical discipline and the individual interests of the faithful bring to Rome. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Roman Congregations”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. the act or an instance of congregating or bringing together : the state of being congregated. — “Congregation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Safe Congregation. Calendar. Ongoing Activities. Autumn 2010. Winter 2010 Welcoming Congregation. Denomination. UUA General Assembly. GA Delegate Application. — “River Road Unitarian Universalist Congregation: Home”,
- The whole body of the Jewish people; -- called also Congregation of the Lord. A body of cardinals or other ecclesiastics to whom as intrusted some department of the church business; as, the Congregation of the Propaganda, which has charge of the missions of the Roman Catholic Church. — “Definition of Congregation”,
- Thus the early Church consisted of congregations served by deacons, run by priests, and supervised by bishops. A curate is a person who takes care of a cure, that is, the congregation, viewed as a spiritual charge. — “Polity Glossary”,
- The Congregation of St. Joseph is a community of more than 800 vowed women religious dedicated to the love of God and neighbor, committed to sharing life together in community, and missioned to be a unifying, reconciling presence wherever we live. — “CSJ - The Congregation of Saint Joseph”,
- Includes a complete UU congregational directory as well as links to all known UU church web pages. It may be new and growing toward full service or not yet ready to become a UUA member congregation. — “UUA: Find a Congregation”,
- 5) out of this congregation, which He would immediately destroy. All the motives which he had hitherto pleaded, in his repeated intercession that this evil congregation might be spared, were now exhausted. — “Numbers 16:43 Then Moses and Aaron went to the front of the”, bible.cc
- congregation n. The act of assembling. A body of assembled people or things; a gathering. A group of people gathered for religious worship. — “congregation: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- The Michigan region of the American Baptist Churches USA voted to shun a fellow congregation at Woodside Baptist in Flint Michigan. Pastor Deborah Kohler declared that Woodside would continue to welcome and affirm gay members. Tarry and Talk After Church: Beneficial for Any Congregation. — “Congregation - Topic - Associated Content from Yahoo!”,
related images for congregation
- congregation7 jpg
- Congregation jpg
- congregation jpg
- Congregation JPG
- also pictures of the building exterior highlighting the new signs one sign on the front of the building and the other beside the road The photographs were provided by Margo Goehring
- Sunday H Y P U Service 5 00 PM Sunday Evening Service 6 00 PM Wednesday Evening Bible Study 7 00 PM
- Posted on Mon Mar 21 2005 Photos and details of Closing Service Sunday 20th March 2005 Cavandoragh Closing Service Due to our planned renovation of Cavandoragh Church a final closing service took place on Sunday 20th March As many people from down the years as possible were invited back to the service
- THE LIVING CROSS
- To share God s love and help you fulfill Christ s purpose for your life
- congregation jpg
- congregation jpg
- Prayer Inspiration We pray that the following clips will be a source of inspiration and encouragement to you Visit this page throughout your week for motivation and a source of strength
- will connect you with the love of Christ Please consider this an invitation to worship God at Hilltop United Methodist Church on a Sunday morning You re always welcome Hilltop United Methodist Church 108 South Manitou Drive Mankato MN 56001
- Congregation JPG
- congregation full jpg
- if you are in one of these locations please join us and you can also call us for direction in these locations
- deuxiéme lecture
- a substantial area of our Parish Photo Ray Ballantyne All photographs on this site were taken by Bill Sibbey except where stated otherwise Some members of our Church Family
- Easter Service 2009
- Photo Album 1999 Groundbreaking
- Congregation JPG
- Henrietta TX 76365 940 538 5617 First Baptist Church Henrietta has activities as well as Sunday Bible Study classes for the young and older married and single Come join us just as you are this Sunday You can dress
- Our Mission We are a community where all God s children are invited welcomed and encouraged to
- Pastor Wu and his wife 12 27 2001 Dear Brother In my own childhood recollections the church was a place of warmth and love with Christmas flowers poinsettia red and tall with stone steps to glide on
- Medium Large
- About New Life
- congregation june07 jpg
- congregation jpg
- congregation jpg
- Around the Diocese Hold cursor over picture for description
- There s no place like this place anywhere near this place To God be the glory We ve had so many get saved and more than 200
- Among us you may find yourself
- congregation jpg
- We are a diverse community that strives to grow in service of Christ and to honor the sacredness of every person
- congregation3 jpg
- congregation jpg
- Who are we
- Congregation 2008 oil on canvas approx 65 x 107 cm
- All photographs on this site are copyright of the photographers
related videos for congregation
- English Congregation Softly Whispering I Love You 1971 Lyrics The English Congregation released this track in 1971, back then it hit number four in the charts, I remember watching the group on Top Of The Pops many times. I believe they had no other hits and fell on to the tag of One Hit Wonder's however what a great track, lyrics below . Softly whispering I love you Echoes of your voice are calling Still through my dreams softening the chill of the breeze Through my window I can see the moonglow Painting silver shadows On a rose-colored land A world that we Walk hand in hand In a day of gold colored By the glow of new love Oh, woman I can feel your warm face Ever close to my lips And the scent of you Invades the cool evening air I can close my eyes and You're there in my arms still And I know your soft kiss Lyrics courtesy Top40db. Turning into music Every beat of my heart When I hold you close to my heart And I hear your voice Whispering I love you I can feel your warm face Ever close to my lips And the scent of you Invades the cool evening air I can close my eyes And you're there There in my arms still And I know your soft kiss Kiss, turning into music Every little beat of my heart When I hold you close to my heart I hear your voice, I love you I can feel your warm face Ever close to my lips And the scent of you Invades my every cell I close my eyes And you're there Waiting in my arms, baby And I know your soft kiss Kiss, turning into music Every beat of my heart, oh, yeah When I hold you close to my heart I hear your voice ...
- English congregation - Softly whispering I love you A little different from what i normally do.
- Elder Lightfoot Solomon Michaux & congregation - Happy am I Times ain't like they used to be [videorecording] : early rural and popular American music, 1928-1935
- Backroom Congregation - Sunday Morning
- Atreyu-Congregation of the Damned-Webisode 3 (HQ) Atreyu's new album "Congregation of the Damned" available October 27th, 2009. Promo by Tyler Trautman and Fiction Pictures.
- Blessthefall - Congregation Of The Damned Tour Update #2 Blessthefall's 2nd video update from the "Congregation Of The Damned" Tour w/ Atreyu, Chiodos, & Architects. Grab their album "Witness" out now: iTunes - bit.ly
- CCB Hinos Hino 219 Christian Congregation In The United States Los Angeles Alhambra.
- Atreyu - Congregation of the Damned (with lyrics) Atreyu new album download: Lyrics: Im ganna give this monster life I may not have the pieces I'll keep on going through the night To see you are left screaming (Chorus) Face to face The congregation of the damned! Face to face Screaming while we can... I'm carried away Lost in a moment Torn into pieces A violent display I'm carried away Lost in a moment Searching for answers Lost in the fray Verse: This lifes a case of do or die Sometimes I need no reason To loose myself in you tonight Right now is the darker season (Chorus) Face to face The congregation of the damned! Face the face Screaming while we can... I'm carried away Lost in a moment Torn into pieces A violent display I'm carried away Lost in a moment Searching for answers Lost in the fray (Bridge) The congregation of the damned! (x2) Face to face the congregation of the damned Face to face while we all can... I'm carried away Lost in a moment Torn into pieces A violent display I'm carried away Lost in a moment Searching for answers Lost in the fray(x3) Song from Atreyu's new album, Congregation of the Damned
- The Congregation - Mama Told Me Like this? Download The Congregation's latest single "He's Gone" for FREE at The Congregation performing their song "Mama Told Me" live at Underground Wonder Bar. Gina Bloom on vocals Charlie Wayne on guitar Joey Goldfish on bass Danny Hands on drums Young Nino on trombone Rocker Brocker on tenor sax http
- Hymn "For All The Saints", Choir, Congregation, Pipe Organ Hymn "For All The Saints" camcorded live 30 December 2008 at the Memorial Eucharist celebrating the life of Edith (Edie) Jane Ewing (06.10.1955 - 12.22.2008) atChurch of the Redeemer, Episcopal Morristown, NJ, USA 1) For all the saints who from their labors rest, who to the world their steadfast faith confessed, your name, O Jesus, be forever blessed. Alleluia! Alleluia! 2) You were their rock, their refuge, and their might: you, Christ, the hope that put their fears to flight; 'mid gloom and doubt, you were their one true light. Alleluia! Alleluia! 3) Still may your people, faithful, true, and bold, live as the saints who nobly fought of old, and share with them a glorious crown of gold. Alleluia! Alleluia! 4) Ringed by this cloud of witnesses divine, we feebly struggle, they in glory shine; yet in your love our faithful lives entwine. Alleluia! Alleluia! 5) And when the strife is fierce, the warfare long, steals on the ear the distant triumph song, then hearts are brave again, and faith grows strong. Alleluia! Alleluia! Tune: "Sine Nomine", Ralph Vaughan Williams, 1906 The Redeemer Choir The parish choir of the Church of the Redeemer Wayne Burcham-Gulotta, Music Director/Organist a Redeemer Music Media Production, ©2008 all rights reserved If you like what you see and hear, please feel free to share it with your friends.
- The God of Abraham Praise - FPC Congregation From Morning Service on May 10, 2009. Thomas Olivers, 1770 / Jewish Melody / Arr. by Meyer Lyon, 1770 / Organ: Ron Bechtel. Sermon (text and audio) of the week is available at:
- Campmeeting Congregational Singing 'I Never Shall Forget the Day' Bro. Ray Hutto is giving his salvation testimony before he leads the congregation in this old hymn. After he finishes the hymn the Holy Ghost falls upon the congregation. Bro. Hutto shouts around the alter in thanksgiving for this great gift of God's grace! Salvation is truly something to be excited about! Hallelujah!
- Atreyu-Congregation of the Damned-Webisode 4 (HQ) Atreyu's new album "Congregation of the Damned" available October 27th, 2009. Promo by Tyler Trautman and Fiction Pictures.
- Mournful Congregation - The June Frost Mournful Congregation - The June Frost of the new album "The June Frost". Comment and enjoy :)
- HYMN 317 Christian Congregation in the United States Hymn(CCB) 317:hymnbook from Christian Congregation in the United State/CD album Ebner Chrispim- Hymns of Praises and Supplications to God 5
- Atreyu-Congregation of the Damned-Webisode 1 (HQ) Atreyu's new album "Congregation of the Damned" available October 27th, 2009. Promo by Tyler Trautman and Fiction Pictures.
- Reginald W. Sharpe Jr. 1st Congregational Sermon-Feb.25, 2007 Reginald Sharpe Jr. 1st Sermon before the congregation of The Greater Travelers Rest Baptist Church- Decatur, GA. February 2007
- The English Congregation - Softly Whispering I Love You The English Congregation was a short-lived British pop-ensemble that achieved one-hit wonder status in the United States. Formed in Britain as simply The Congregation, they amended their name in early 1972 for US releases, presumably to avoid confusion with the then-popular Mike Curb Congregation. Their sole moment in the sun came in early spring 1972 with "Softly Whispering I Love You," a track written by noted songwriting team Roger Cook and Roger Greenaway (who originally recorded it in 1967 under their David and Jonathan moniker). The merging of sweeping orchestration and choir with guitar work by Alan Parker and lead singer Brian Keith's Levi Stubbs-like declamatory vocal produced a memorable number 29 hit in the United States. It also reached #4 in the United Kingdom and #10 in Germany. The group had no subsequent hit singles or albums and faded into obscurity. Keith went on to provide studio vocals on numerous projects, none of which sold in significant amounts.The lack of further chart presence left the English Congregation as transatlantic one-hit wonders. I've always liked this song since I first heard it as a ***ager back in 1972. I remember I looked and looked for the single, but none of the shops I visited had copies of the song. A few years later I was lucky enough to find a used copy of the album, but over the years it has become lost or misplaced. I remember that on the back of the album was a list of the singers in the group, something like a dozen or ...
- WTTW Beth Shalom B'nai Zaken Ethiopian Hebrew Congregation WTTW Chicago Tonight profile of our synagogue located on the south side of Chicago.Please visit us at for more Information. Thank You.
- Burning Bridges - By The Mike Curb Congregation Music Video - From Kelly's Heroes
- Congregation Based Community Organizing Jewish Funds for Justice is creating new resources for synagogues exploring and engaged in congregation-based community organizing (CBCO). In our new video on CBCO, rabbis and lay leaders from synagogues around the country share their inspiring stories and reflections on getting involved in this model of social justice work. Produced by Seth Bernstein at
- Congregation, SOFTLY WHISPERING I LOVE YOU This English band spent 2 weeks at #1 on the Springbok Chart in March and April, 1972.
- I Know That My Redeemer Lives ~ Congregational Hymn The Mormon Tabernacle Choir along with 21000 Members of the congregation sing I Know That My Redeemer Lives! During the 180th Annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Lyrics 1. I know that my Redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives! He lives, he lives, who once was dead. He lives, my ever-living Head. He lives to bless me with his love. He lives to plead for me above. He lives my hungry soul to feed. He lives to bless in time of need. 2. He lives to grant me rich supply. He lives to guide me with his eye. He lives to comfort me when faint. He lives to hear my souls complaint. He lives to silence all my fears. He lives to wipe away my tears. He lives to calm my troubled heart. He lives all blessings to impart. 3. He lives, my kind, wise heavnly Friend. He lives and loves me to the end. He lives, and while he lives, Ill sing. He lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King. He lives and grants me daily breath. He lives, and I shall conquer death. He lives my mansion to prepare. He lives to bring me safely there. 4. He lives! All glory to his name! He lives, my Savior, still the same. Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: I know that my Redeemer lives! He lives! All glory to his name! He lives, my Savior, still the same. Oh, sweet the joy this sentence gives: I know that my Redeemer lives! Text: Samuel Medley, 17381799. Included in the first LDS hymnbook, 1835. Music: Lewis D. Edwards, 18581921
- Mournful Congregation - The Epitome of Gods and Men Alike Another epic doom track.
- Congregation - Softly whispering I love you 1972 Congregation - Softly whispering I love you 1972 Softly, whispering I love you, echoes of your voice are calling still through my dreams, softening the chill of the breeze. Through my window, I can see the moonglow painting silver shadows on a rose-colored land; A world that we walk hand in hand in a day of gold colored by the glow of new love. Oh, Woman, I can feel your warm face ever close to my lips and the scent of you invades the cool evening air. I can close my eyes and you´re there in my arms still and I know your soft kiss, turning into music every beat of my heart, When I hold you close to my heart and I hear your voice whispering I love you. I can feel your warm face ever close to my lips and the scent of you invades the cool evening air I can close my eyes and you're there in my arms still and I know your soft kiss keeps turning into music ev'ry beat of my heart when I hold you close to my heart and I hear your voice whispering I love you. I can feel your warm face ever close to my lips and the scent of you invades the cool evening air I can close my eyes and you're there in my arms still
- JFA: Hanukkah in Santa Monica at Congregation Beth Shalom, Northbrook, IL Brandeis University's Jewish Fella A Cappella (JFA) sings an arrangement of Tom Lehrer's "Hanukkah in Santa Monica" at a brunch honoring Congregation Beth Shalom President Brian Miller. Lyrics: Tom Lehrer and Gabriel Bronk Music: Tom Lehrer Solo: Gabriel Bronk May 31, 2009 [email protected]
- MIKE CURB CONGREGATION - "Sweet Gingerbread Man" (1969) I think I'm getting a sugar high.
- Hymn - "Joyful, Joyful We Adore You", Choir, Congregation, Pipe Organ Recessional Hymn - "Joyful, Joyful We Adore You" camcorded live 01 February 2009 atChurch of the Redeemer, Episcopal, Morristown, NJ, USA 1) Joyful, joyful, we adore you, God of glory, God of love; Hearts unfold like flowers before you, opening to the sun above. Melt the clouds of sin and sadness, drive the storms of doubt away; Giver of immortal gladness, fill us with the light of day. 2) All your works with joy surround you, earth and heaven reflect your rays, Stars and angels sing around you, center of unbroken praise. Field and forest, vale and mountain, flowery meadow, flashing sea, Chanting bird and flowing fountain, teach us what our praise should be. 3) You are giving and forgiving, ever blessing, ever blessed, Well-spring of the joy of living, ocean depth of happy rest. Loving spirit, father, mother, all who love belong to you; Teach us how to love each otheer, by that love our joy renew. 4) Mortals, join the mighty chorus which the morning stars began; Boundless love is reigning o'er us, reconciling race and clan. Ever singing, move we forward, faithful in the midst of strife, Joyful music leads us onward in the triumph song of life. Tune: "Hymn To Joy", Ludwig van Beethoven, 1824 The Redeemer Congregation and Choir The parish choir of the Church of the Redeemer Wayne Burcham-Gulotta, Music Director/Organist JW Steere & Son Organ Co., Opus 701, 1918, 3/49 Ernest M. Skinner bought out Steere in 1920 and Skinner ran Steere as a separate company for about a year ...
- A Comedy Congregation - The One Ronnie, Preview - BBC One More about this programme: It's a comedy congregation in this sketch from The One Ronnie Show. Harry Enfield, Rob Brydon, David Walliams and Matt Lucas all have something to say in this Songs of Praise sketch.
- Dead Congregation - Teeth Into Red Death metal band from Greece album graves of the archangels 2008
- Tell out my soul (in full) Tell out my soul (in full), BBC Songs of Praise from St Anne's Cathedral, Belfast
- Congregation of the Damned Tour TICKETS ON SALE NOW:
- Bishop Eddie Long Addresses His Congregation and Media (Part 1) Bishop Eddie Long finally addresses his congregation and media, in the wake of allegations he coerce young men into ***ual relationships. He declares, "I am not a perfect man - but this thing, I'm going to fight." More information about his message at
- Pastor Troy & The Congregation - Havin' A Bad Day Book I
- What to do when the congregation isn't responding. A few tips on what to do as a worship leader when you don't feel your congregation responding to worship.
- The Mike Curb Congregation-Burning Bridges-Kelly's Heros The Mike Curb Congregation
- Down in the Valley - The Congregation - Solomon Burke/Otis Redding Cover Like this? Download The Congregation's debut EP, "Not for Sleepin'" at http The Congregation at Beat Kitchen in Chicago on 4/15/2010. Performing "Down in the Valley" by the late great Solomon Burke (made famous by Otis Redding). The Congregation is a Chicago-based soul/blues band featuring Gina Bloom (vocals), Charlie Wayne (guitar), Joe DeBord (bass), Chuck Sansone (keys), Dan Wendt (drums), Jay St. Germain (sax), Brian Crane (trumpet) and Nick Nottoli (trombone).
- Atreyu-Congregation of the Damned-Webisode 5 (HQ) Atreyu's new album "Congregation of the Damned" available October 27th, 2009. Promo by Tyler Trautman and Fiction Pictures.
- Kelly´s Heroes-Soundtrack(Burning Bridges) This movie you must see, so do me a favour dont miss it. Enjoy the song=) Song Made By: Mike Curb Congregation The Name Of The Song: Burning Bridges
- CONGREGATION - DON'T PAY NO MIND PROMO FILM FOR CONGREGATION'S SINGLE 'DON'T PAY NO MIND' (RELEASED ON VELO RECORDS OCTOBER 22ND 2007) - FILMED AND EDITED BY DAN HIGGINS FROM THE DUKE SPIRIT.
twitter about congregation
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about congregation
“Blog. Eco-Congregation Blog. A way of seeing. Posted by David H | 2 September, 2010. I have My friend Tom Rowley, who runs A Rocha in the USA, wrote this on his blog:”
— Eco-Congregation Blog | Eco-Congregation,
“© Copyright 2008 The Kid Rock Congregation. All rights reserved. Powered by. Click here for Legal Notice: and all information contained on the site is proprietary”
— The Kid Rock Congregation,
“The Congregation at Duke University Chapel welcomes all to these free lectures and discussions. Second Sunday Coffee Hour - Join us for a social coffee hour in the Chapel basement kitchen before worship - No Forum”
— The Congregation at Duke Chapel, congregation.chapel.duke.edu
“This is a blog kept by the Welcoming Committee of the Greenville It will track the progress our congregation is making toward becoming a Welcoming Congregation”
— Welcoming Congregation Blog - Our process of becoming a,
“We are a liberal religious congregation that welcomes and affirms a diversity of It has really increased the amount of hits we get at our congregation's blog,”
— About " Tapestry, a Unitarian Universalist Blog,
“Blog. Congregation 2009 Catalogue. February 14, 2010. Congregation 2010. We are pleased to announce that Congregation is returning to St Paul's in May this year. The theme is Darkness & Light' and we are now Accepting Registrations from artists interested in participating”
— Congregation, s***.org
“Rabbi Alan Lew, of Congregation Beth Sholom, died suddenly on Monday. Jewish community at St. Anthony's educational forum a few years back, doing the”
— St. Anthony Foundation | Blog " congregation beth sholom,