- Definition of composer in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of composer. Pronunciation of composer. Translations of composer. composer synonyms, composer antonyms. Information about composer in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “composer - definition of composer by the Free Online”,
- French poet, composer, and theorist, de Vitry spent much of his life in and around the city of Paris. De Vitry's greatest contribution to music is his theoretical work on rhythm and meter, which helped establish the notational conventions that are still in use today. — “composer”, warriors.warren.k12.il.us
- Composer - Definition. A composer is a person who writes music. The term refers particularly to someone who writes music in some type of musical notation, thus allowing others to perform the music. This distinguishes the composer from a musician who improvises. — “Composer - Definition”,
- Composer -- a fully-fledged HTML editor, for writing web pages. Information about the old Composer is available; be warned that this code is no longer being developed or maintained, but is still in the tree. — “Mozilla Editor”,
- Concert Band, Chamber Ensemble, Ballet. P - Composer. Dates. Nationality. Main Musical Genres. Pachelbel, Johann. 1653-1706. German Q - Composer. Dates. Nationality. Main Musical Genres. Quantz, Johann Joaquim. 1697-1773. German. R - Composer. Dates. — “Alphabetical Listing of Music Composers”, music.vt.edu
- Composer Software Informer. Featured Composer free downloads and reviews. Latest updates on everything Composer Software related. — “Composer Software Informer”, composer1
- Composer. 8-Jul-1900. 12-Feb-1959. Le Ballet mécanique. Craig Armstrong. Composer. 1959 Composer. 30-Nov-1937. Electroacoustic composer, scored Solaris. Daniel. — “Occupation: Composer”,
- While I agree that it can never hurt to get the opinion of a professional (and you probably should do this just to get suggestions, feedback, etc) it is probably much too early for someone to tell if you are going to be a fantastic composer. — “Persuing my ambition to become a composer.? I recieved many”,
- Lensbaby makes Creative Effects SLR camera lenses called the Composer, Muse, and Control Freak. Lensbaby\'s Optic Swap System lets you swap your optic to do creative and fun selective focus, fisheye, soft focus, pinhole, and zone plate. — “Lensbaby - Composer”,
- Explore composer Hans Gal on 10 classical music works CDs to buy at CD Universe, including sound samples, songs, biographies, reviews, and more. — “Composer - Hans Gal at CD Universe”,
- A composer (Latin com+ponere, literally "one who puts together") is a person who creates music, either by musical notation or oral tradition, for interpretation and performance, or through direct manipulation of sonic material through electronic media[clarification needed]. — “Composer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Composer of scores for films and documentary projects, as well as concert pieces. Includes audio clips and score samples of each of her compositions. — “Shapiro, Alex”,
- composer Software - Free Download composer - Top 4 Download - Free Download Software Buy or upgrade to Media Composer 4, starting April 12, 2010, and get a free upgrade to Media Composer 5 when it's available. — “composer Software - Free Download composer - Top 4 Download”, top4
- A composer might work as a freelancer and create any music of that person's choosing. A composer is a person who writes music. Sometimes the pieces of music are shorter works such as songs, or they can be longer types such as musical. — “Composer”,
- This distinguishes the composer from a musician who improvises or plays a musical instrument. The intent and motivation of a composer is also of prime concern in relation to assessing the redeeming value of a composition. — “Composer - New World Encyclopedia”,
- French composer Louis-Nicolas Clérambault composing at the keyboard. The level of distinction between composers and other musicians varies, which affects issues such as copyright. — “Composer”,
- Founded to join communities with composers and performers, encouraging making and playing new music. Includes history, news, datebook, membership information, and links. — “American Composers Forum”,
- composer n. One that composes, especially a person who composes music. — “composer: Definition from ”,
- Composer - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States. — “PayScale - Composer Salary, Average Salaries”,
- Composer definition, a person or thing that composes. See more. Word Origin & History. composer "one who writes and arranges music," 1590s, from compose. Used in general sense of "one who combines into a whole" from 1640s, but the music sense remains the predominant one. — “Composer | Define Composer at ”,
- Click here for dedicated full, true and accurate information on musical composers of all styles. — “”,
related videos for composer
- Endless Emotion - Rainforest 2580680 Viewings Relaxation Music Music from the ** Crystal Clear ** CD Beautiful Visuals From DVD **Waterfalls** Available World Wide . from Crystal Clear CD Ideal For Relaxation, Yoga, Tai Chi and all forms of stress. Ideal To Calm The Mind relieve stress in our modern world. Available at in the USA DVD available **Waterfalls** DVD Copy address http Order from Available in PAL and NTSC for the USA DVD **Early Morning In The Rainforest** available from Happiness Always Copyright 2009
- Charlie Clouser RESIDENT EVIL EXTINCTION Film Score Composer Interview ITUNES: Charlie Clouser RESIDENT EVIL EXTINCTION Film Score Composer Interview Composers Corner: Charlie Clouser - Resident Evil: Extinction. Studio interview with Charlie Clouser giving you behind the scenes access and information about creating and recording the score to Resident Evil: Extinction. Charlie Clouser is a former member of Nine Inch Nails ( NIN ) playing Keyboards and Synthesizers.
- Lost composer Michael Giacchino rehearses with the Lost Live orchestra.mp4
- Classical music composer John Williams - Classical music The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) http "The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)" is a musical theme present in the Star Wars franchise. It was composed by John Williams for the film Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. Together with Yoda's Theme, the Imperial March was premiered on April 29, 1980, "five days before the opening of the film, on the occasion of John Williams' first concert as official conductor-in-residence of the Boston Pops Orchestra." One of the best known symphonic movie themes, it is a classic example of a leitmotif, a recurrent theme associated with characters or events in a drama. Use in Star Wars "The Imperial March" is sometimes referred to simply as "Darth Vader's Theme." In the movies (except for Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope), the march is often played when Darth Vader appears. It is also played for the arrival of Emperor Palpatine on the Death Star in Return of the Jedi, though it does segue into the Emperor's own theme as he appears. Original Trilogy "The Imperial March" is first heard in The Empire Strikes Back in low piccolos as the Galactic Empire sends probe droids across the galaxy in search of Luke Skywalker. Its major opening occurs as Star Destroyers amass and Darth Vader is first presented in the film. The theme and related motifs are also incorporated into tracks such as "The Battle of Hoth" and "The Asteroid Field". Return of the Jedi makes similar use of the theme, though its final statement is significantly different ...
- Ervin Somogyi: The Responsive Guitar - featuring Guitarist / Composer Steve Erquiaga What makes a truly exceptional hand made steel string guitar really 'sing' is how the sound box is worked by a master. Veteran luthier Ervin Somogyi is highlighted in this short film about his work and his new books, "The Responsive Guitar" and "Making The Responsive Guitar", available from Luthiers Press in June of 2009. With more than 40 years experience in Berkeley, California as one of America's finest hand made steel string guitar builders, Somogyi is at his best -- in sound, finish and design. A rare musical glimpse into the workshop of one of America's most respected hand guitar builders, Ervin Somogyi. Original music "If Dreams Could Dance" and "Under the Tuscan Sun" composed and performed on a Somogyi guitar by guitarist Steve Erquiaga, available from his album, Café Paradiso.
- Water for Elephants: Media Composer Raises the Art of Collaboration to New Heights Learn more: With invisible, graceful editing and a workflow that makes the most of every hour of post-production—Media Composer raises the art of collaboration to new heights.
- Steve Reich - South Bank Show - Part 4 Part 4: Drumming / Music for 18 Musicians - Excellent UK documentary charting the career of contempory composer Steve Reich. Part 5: ARTS: The South Bank Show On: ITV1 Date: Sunday 10th December 2006 Time: 23:10 to 00:10 Duration: 48:17 (Ads Removed) Steve Reich. The Minimalist composer Steve Reich, who became a major player in the 1960s, celebrates his 70th birthday this year. Here the man and his music are profiled, with special attention paid to the Daniel Variations, his most recent piece about the murdered American journalist Daniel Pearl and Music for 18 Musicians. Brian Eno, Michael Nyman and Alex Paterson from The Orb testify to his far-reaching influence.
- the Composer Music can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable... an animation i worked on very har, i hope you like it!
- Hip Hop producer and composer Needlz on Maschine Needlz who has worked with Busta Rhymes, Lupe Fiasco, Talib Kweli, and Swizz Beatz among others, talking about why he sold all of his hardware gear and now works with Maschine. Check out www.native-
- Africa by Toto - Mario Paint Composer (1700 Subscriber Special) Wow it's been 8 months already? Holy cow. In the year following the final countdown, by subscribers increased eightfold. This is awesome, it really means a lot. Thanks for all the support guys! About the video. I originally had it planned for 1000 subscribers. It just took me so long to finish that it ended up being completed in about 4 months. Overall a combined 35 or so hours of work. I'm sure no one really missed me, or even noticed i was gone, and more epic songs than I could ever do have been released. But i love this song, and I hope you enjoy my interpretation. Also, i made my own soundfont, and i did not spend 35 hours just to have you call it fake, so you might as well not comment on that because I'll delete it anyway. Tempo is 2944. For Emily :)
- Technology Today: Film Composer James Schafer For more episodes of Technology Today: Music Edition, go to www.zoom- In this video Technology Today segment we introduce up and coming film composer, James Schafer. James was the grand prize winner of the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) Young Film Composers Competition this year. James' entry was selected from over 900 submissions to win a $15000 cash prize, a Mac Pro audio production workstation and the opportunity to score the 1924 silent film Beau Brummel which will premiere on the TCM network. James offers a tour of his home studio about an hour outside of Los Angeles. He talks about his experience of the competition, and the new challenges ahead of him both technologically and creatively. He shows off his production rig (newly decked out, courtesy of Apple), and explains his workflow from home studio, to his various collaborators and finally to a recording stage. www.zoom- www.zoom-
- Michael Kamen on composing Robin Hood score A tribute to the greatest movie composer who ever walked this earth--- Michael Kamen. Rest in peace, Sir.
- The Composer Is Dead video Section 1.wmv This is the first part of the movie, this movie was made for my Education class 3484 at Memorial University. It is to be used for educational purposes only, to share an animated version of Lemony Snickets book The Composer is Dead with primary/elementary students. It is incorporated into a WebQuest about Solving Mysteries for grade 4 students.
- composer tutorial Basic Tutorial on Plazmic Composer 4.7 Just a quick rundown on how to place icons and backgrounds into Composer for use with Plazmin Theme Bulider. SORRY But there will be NO more videos to follow!
- Meet the Composer - Command & Conquer 4's James Hannigan From Command & Conquer 4 to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1, find out how James Hannigan handles it all.
- Designing music libraries for Media Composer with Josh Young - Avid at 2011 NAB Show Avid at NAB 2011: goo.gl It all starts with you. You've told us you want to entertain, inform, create, do the work you love, gain the recognition it deserves, and build a more competitive business. Find out all the important ways we are helping you achieve what you imagine at this year's NAB: goo.gl
- Still Alive (from Portal) 2.0 in Mario Paint Composer I also do music transcriptions by request! www.scriptions.ca MP3s for all my MPC videos at www.scriptions.ca Yes, Still Alive 2.0 has been dethroned by Thriller, and I couldn't be happier. Current Milestones: #6 Top Rated (All Time) Canadian Music — February 15, 2009 #18 Top Rated (All Time) in Canada — February 15, 2009 One-time Milestones: #5 Top Rated (All Time) in Music — October 11, 2008 #10 Top Rated (All Time) — October 11, 2008 800000 views — February 11, 2009 900000 views — May 23, 2009 1000000 views — October 12, 2009 Thank you, everyone! The Immortal FAQ Q: How do I make sharps/flats in MPC? A: Ctrl-Click for flats, and Shift-Click for sharps. Q: Where can I download Mario Paint Composer? A: Q: How long did this take you? A: About 3-1/2 hours. Q: Where can I get an mp3 of this? A: Right here: www.scriptions.ca Q: Why is the video ahead of the audio? A: It's what I get for using CamStudio with Windows Movie Maker. Thanks to bjincs002 for ripping the mp3 from the video.
- Evolution of Video Games Epic Medley (Music from 22 video games) Made on Mario Paint Composer MP3 Now Available (enhanced with a little reverb effect), Click Here: Let me know if the link is broken ------------------------------------------------- It´s been a while since I uploaded my last MPC video and this video is the reason for that. This is my biggest MPC...
- Mario Paint - Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce *click more info and read if you have any questions* Redoing the description for the ump***th time, just to keep it up to date. If you have any questions, be sure to check out the FAQ below. So first off, I'd like to thank you people for making this video the most viewed Mario Paint video of all time with four million views. It's a large number and I feel honored to have such a high number of views on a video like this! Download the MP3: Add me on MSN: nofwii@ (my public account) Download Mario Paint Composer: _____________________ Frequently asked questions (FAQs): Q: How do I do sharps and flats? (#'s and b') A: To do sharps, hold shift while placing a note. For flats hold CTRL while placing a note. On mac I believe that you have to hold CMD to make a flat instead of CTRL. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Q: How long did this take you to do? A: I created the first save file on April 1st (no joke) then I procrastinated it until the 18th of April. From then, I carried on working on it until the 22nd. Over-all it took about 15-20 hours to make. Q: How do you get a tempo of over 500? A: If you're asking me this question now then that means you're using an out-dated version of Mario Paint Composer. Re-download it if you do. Q: How do I get this version of Mario Paint? My one has a purple scroll bar and no Download/Upload Songs button. A: This was an older version of Mario Paint Composer. The one you have is an updated version ...
- Danny Elfman: Tim Burton's Go-To Composer TWITTER HERE Join me on FACEBOOK HERE The man behind such iconic theme music as "Pee-wee's Big Adventure", "The Simpsons", and countless Tim Burton flicks, Danny Elfman sits down with us and dishes on how he went from '80s new wave band Oingo Boingo to one of the most respected composers in the biz. He also discusses his and Tim Burton's 25th anniversary box set and offers advice to up-and-coming musicians. Hosted by Tatiana Diana.
- An Introduction to 3DVIA Composer A first look at 3DVIA Composer, a tool for allowing you to create graphical content for Technical Documentation for a range of purposes directly from your CAD data. If the design changes, the graphical content updates as well allowing you to get to market sooner. 3DVIA Composer gives you the ability to create higher quality documentation too, with scalable vector graphics, high resolution (raster) images, animations, and HTML output as standard. Interactive Documentation is also simple to produce with Composer. 3D interactive documentation can be embedded into HTML, PDF or Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint or Word. To see your product documentation transformed using Composer, call Solid Solutions Management Ltd on 01926 333777 or visit
- Emily Bear youngest composer on planet Check out my little friend, Emily Bear. She just turned 7 years old, and has already won an ASCAP Award for composing. She was on her way to the Ellen show, and wanted to play something for us that she wrote. She's written almost 130 songs, and started composing before her 5th birthday. She's amazing! Ellen has had her on her show a half dozen times, already! Congrats Emily! You are adorable, and talented!
- Lemony Snicket - The Composer Is Dead Author Lemony Snicket and composer Nathaniel Stookey discuss their collaboration on the new book and CD, The Composer Is Dead.
- Making of Amnesia - Mikko Tarmia, Composer Mikko Tarmia shows his studio and talks about how he worked with the soundtrack for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Mikko Tarmia has worked with us since the very first Penumbra, making his music a crucial part of our games.
- Pianist and Composer Dave Brubeck Larry Appelbaum, Senior Music Reference Specialist with the Library of Congress, conducts a conversation with jazz pianist and composer Dave Brubeck. Speaker Biography: Dave Brubeck (b. Concord, CA, 1920) is a jazz composer, pianist and bandleader. He studied composition with Darius Milhaud, worked in both octet and trio formats, and later achieved artistic and commercial success with the Dave Brubeck Quartet. In addition to his formidable prowess on piano, Brubeck helped popularize unusual time signatures with recordings such as Blue Rondo a la Turk and Take Five, and he made important contributions to the jazz repertoire with memorable composition such as The Duke, In Your Own Sweet Way, and Strange Meadowlark. Brubeck toured the world as a jazz ambassador for the US Department of State in the late 1950s, and he has received commissions and written many large scale compositions since then. In 1999, Dave Brubeck was recognized as a Jazz Master by the National Endowment for the Arts, and in 2003 he received the Living Legend Award from the Library of Congress.
- Benny Andersson interview about composing (2004) Eng. subs An interview from 2004 with Benny Andersson where he talks about where he got his inspiration when he begun composing and how Lovin Spoonful wanted to record one of his songs... **apologies for any grammatic and spelling errors**
- Superbad score composer Lyle Workman Lyle Workman discusses the process of scoring the film Superbad.
- Electronica Soundfont for Mario Paint Composer (and original song) Download this soundfont here RAR compressed (7.64 MB, needs WinRAR to open) Uncompressed ( 13.14 MB, SF2 file) I made this soundfont for those who want to make electronic music on Mario Paint Composer. Hope you like it and let me hear your songs using my new soundfont Edit April 18 2009: Here are some other cool videos using this soundfont:
- The Banks of Green Willow Some of my water-themed photos set to the beautiful music of George Butterworth. "The Banks of Green Willow" always conjures up a picture of a lazy summer day by a gently-flowing English river, maybe with punters languidly drifting by. Unfortunately, I haven't got any pictures like that, so I made do with holiday snaps taken locally at: Holiday Beach, Malden Park, Silver Lake in Waterloo, Stratford, Port Stanley, St. Mary's, Lion's Head, Chatham, St. Catherines and Hillsdale, Michigan.
- Composer Hans Zimmer FULL Interview, 15min with subtitles, Pirates of the Caribbean2 [PART 1] FULL interview with Hans Zimmer on german TV ZDF [PART1]
- Mahler: Symphony No. 2: Mov. 1 - Part 1 of 3 Symphony No. 2 in C minor, "Resurrection": Mov. 1, "Allegro maestoso" Gustav Mahler (1860-1911) Conducted by Leonard Bernstein Sheila Armstrong, soprano Janet Baker, mezzo-soprano Edinburgh Festival Chorus London Symphony Orchestra
- Bohemian Rhapsody Mario Paint Composer 1000000 on May 26, 2010. 900000 on February 3, 2010. 800000 on October 10, 2009. 700000 on June 7, 2009. 600000 on March 12, 2009. 500000 on December 31, 2008. 400000 on October 26, 2008. 300000 on August 30, 2008. 200000 on July 10, 2008. 100000 on May 19, 2008. Thanks everyone! I spent 20--yes, twenty--hours making this video of Queen's famous Bohemian Rhapsody in Mario Paint Composer, a PC and Mac application that imitates the music sequencer function in Mario Paint for the SNES. This was also one of my favorite songs to do in the program. I added lyrics as soon as YouTube released the Annotations feature. LONG LIVE FREDDIE MERCURY! (For those noobish enough to think this means he is still alive, the phrase actually means for Freddie to live a long time in our memories.) This video was mentioned in The 10 Most Creative Mario Paint Compilations: (link dead) To do sharps and flats, hold Ctrl (for flats) or Shift (for sharps) when clicking to place notes. Do NOT complain about the lyrics (unless there is a small typo). I checked them against the actual song four times and against three online lyrics websites. They are guaranteed to be correct. The music, however, does contain several small mistakes. Join the forum: This video was aired on the radio! http Digg this: For higher quality, view on Veoh: Download Mario Paint Composer here: Download MP3 here: ==================== ...
- Lost composer Michael Giacchino rehearses with the Lost Live orchestra.mp4
- The Logical Song Roger Hodgson songwriter and composer Roger wrote this hit when he was still in his ***s, before he even met Rick and co-founded Supertramp. This classic is just as relevant today as it was when it was released. Probably most of us, if not all of us, can relate to the lyrics in one way or another. Questioning - wondering who we are. Roger is currently on tour. Here are some great links to stay connected to the latest happening on Roger's world tour: News - Facebook -- Twitter - The Roger Hodgson Store is the only place you can buy directly from the artist and get his autographed CD's. Go to
- The Reader Composer Nico Muhly at Cafe Carlyle The composer from the Golden Globe nominated movie, THE READER performs at Cafe Carlyle with Nadia Sirota on viola. New York City - 12/10. See THE READER in select theaters 12/12 and nationwide 12/25. For more information, please goto thereader-
- Chase The Morning/Everyone's a Composer/Come Back One of my all time favorite scenes in this movie, I don't know why, this scene is full of alot of emotion and it meshes very well. The songs in this scene are: Chase The Morning/Everyone's a Composer/Come Back performed by Blind Mag (Sarah Brightman), Shiloh Wallace (Alexa Vega), and Nathan Wallace aka Repo Man (Anthony Stewart Head) Check my page for more Repo! The Genetic Opera Videos!
- 9 Year Old Song Composer Anna Grace On Ellen Show 10/08/2009 9 Year Old Song Composer Anna Grace visits the Ellen Show on October 8, 2009
- It's Raining Again Roger Hodgson singer songwriter composer Its Raining Again from singer, songwriter, composer Ex-Supertramp Roger Hodgson. This song hit the charts peak positions in Switzerland, Germany, US, Dutch, Austrian and Irish Singles as well as #7 on the US Billboard Rock chart. Rogers Tour is getting rave reviews and shows are selling out so go to his tour page on the official Roger Hodgson website to get the latest concert information This video is from the Live Montreal Concert. If you are a Supertramp fan or a Roger fan get the Take the Long Way Home DVD has it all the best of both worlds. See and hear all the great hits Give A Little Bit, The Logical Song, Breakfast in America, Dreamer and more The Roger Hodgson Store is the only place you can buy directly from the artist and get his autographed CD's and this great DVD. Go to Be sure to check out Roger's Classics Live at http Here's some great links for more information: Facebook - Twitter - MySpace - Supertamp Songwriters - MySpace -
- mendozé-assimba cameroon's greatest choir composer MENDOZÉ; this is one of his most successful songs!
- Wadada Leo Smith at Improv 21, San Francisco - Part 2: What a Composer Does Wadada Leo Smith at Improv 21 - Part 2 of 4 "What a composer does" San Francisco Library of the Performing Arts - 3.8.07 Composer / trumpet player Wadada Leo Smith performs and speaks about his music. © Kosmic Music LLC 2009
- Composer Portrait: Steve Coleman Composer-saxophonist Steve Coleman gives a conceptual preview of his work for saxophone and orchestra, The Illusion of Body, which premiered October 19, 2007, in Zankel Hall at Carnegie Hall. For this premiere, he performed the work with the American Composers Orchestra, the commissioning ensemble.
- Bartók Interview from the Ask the Composer series Bartók is interviewed by David LeVita Composer: Béla Bartók (1881-1945) Radio Show: Ask the Composer series Recorded: July 2, 1944 This was recorded on July 2, 1944 during a radio broadcast of a live performance by his wife Edith Pásztory-Bartók at the Brooklyn Museum, as part of station WNYC's "Ask the Composer" series.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about composer
“Meet composers from all over the world. Share ideas, thoughts, tech insights, job opportunities, and business knowledge! We see this as a good thing; every discussion g Started by Chris Merritt in Composer Forum News Latest Reply”
— Discussion Forum - Composers' Forum,
“American composers forum - 19 results from 7 stores, including Ceiling of Heaven: Composer's Forum of East/Var, American Composers Forum, American Composers Forum À Concert Band, Alegre - American Composers Forum, American Composers Forum”
— American composers forum at TheFind - Search, discover and,
“Ning lets you create and join new social networks for your interests and passions. Composer's Forum is a network that brings together a wide spectrum of composers to share ideas, insights, job opportunities and business advice—from game composers to orchestrators and arrangers and classical”
— Ning Blog " Composer's Forum,
“Last time I got into Quartz Composer I didn't have a kid (now I have two), so don't Sam's Quartz Composer Blog > © 2007 Samuel Kass Contact Me”
— Sam's Quartz Composer Blog,
“The Rational Requirements Composer forum is hosted on the community site. Forum Closed: You can continue to view the existing forum content, but if you click on”
— developerWorks : Rational : Rational Requirements Composer,
— George Shaw,
“Project URL: http://carnatic-/index.php?t=26c7f270644152e3e5ad355d28face64 * MP3 URL: http://carnatic-/mp3.php?k=3b6650d9d39e941a804a62338a701903 2-way forum (http://carnatic-/forum) will be the place for us to communicate rather than this 1-way blog, in keeping”
— The Carnatic Composer Blog, carnatic-