- Quick Reference Guide To Commuting Options. Transit. Vanpool. Carpool Commute Cost Calculator. Benefits of Ridesharing. Puzzles/Games. How Can We Help You?. — “Welcome To CommuteInfo!”,
- Offers carpool, vanpool, bus, rail, and other assistance to businesses and commuters in Cobb County, northwest of Atlanta. If you work in the Cumberland area and want an easy commute solution, click your home county on the map to quickly find a. — “Commuter Club”,
- commute ( ) v. , -muted , -muting , -mutes . v.intr. To travel as a commuter. To make substitution or exchange There is some correlation between city size and commuting distance—some workers commute to London from Leeds, for example, while the catchment area of commuters to Oxford is much smaller. — “commute: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Innovative solutions for facilitating carpooling in Indian metros - Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Calcutta What Is Commute Easy? CommuteEasy is India's largest carpool network with 15368 active users. It uses a unique blend of advanced search techniques and social networking. — “CommuteEasy:Carpool solutions for Bangalore,Hyderabad,Pune”,
- Commute Choices. Commuter Benefits. Commute Cost Calculator. RideMatcher Commute Calculator. What's the real cost of your commute? RideMatcher. — “iCommute - Getting to work doesn't have to be hard work”,
- wikiHow article about How to Commute By Bicycle. Bike shops are accustomed to stocking bikes for recreation, not for commuting, and the features on mountain bikes don't really benefit you as a commuter unless you're the aggressive type and need a more sturdy steed. — “How to Commute By Bicycle - wikiHow”,
- Definition of commute from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of commute. Pronunciation of commute. Definition of the word commute. Origin of the word commute. — “commute - Definition of commute at ”,
- You need to upgrade your Flash Player This is replaced by the Flash content. Site Map © 2010 Commute Options for Central Oregon, Website Design by Organic Webs. — “Commute Options for Central Oregon: Commute Options”,
- Learn about Commute on . Find info and videos including: How to Commute by Bicycle, How to Shorten Your Commute, How to Commute on a Bike and much more. — “Commute - ”,
- The primary source for bike commuters looking for tips and how tos to get to your destination safely and efficiently. With regular product reviews, advocacy news and commuting 101 tips, this site is the primary source of information for. — “Commute by Bike”,
- Commute Solutions provides encouragement and information to commuters about their travel choices. These include carpooling, vanpooling, bicycling, walking, riding the bus, and alternative work arrangements including telecommuting and flex-time. — “Commute Solutions”,
- to commute (third-person singular simple present commutes, present participle commuting, simple past and past participle commuted) (intransitive) To travel from one's home (usually in the suburbs of a city) to one's workplace (usually in the. — “commute - Wiktionary”,
- Track your running, biking, walking and skating fitness and commute information daily. — “Gas Free Commute - Burn Calories Not Fuel, Alternatively”,
- Definition of commute in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of commute. Pronunciation of commute. Translations of commute. commute synonyms, commute antonyms. Information about commute in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “commute - definition of commute by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of commute in the Dictionary. Meaning of commute. What does commute mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word commute. Information about commute in the dictionary,. — “What does commute mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation”,
- Organization devoted to traffic congestion relief in the San Francisco Bay Area using public transit, shuttles, carpools, cycling, and alternative transportation. © 2009 is brought to you by Peninsula Traffic Congestion Relief Alliance. — “ - Peninsula Traffic Congestion Relief Alliance”,
- Commute definition, to change (a prison sentence or other penalty) to a less severe one: See more. — “Commute | Define Commute at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of COMMUTE. He commutes to work every day by train. She commutes 400 miles a week. The judge commuted his death sentence to life imprisonment. — “Commute - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Commuting is regular travel between one's place of residence and place of work or full time study. Commuting by car is a major factor contributing to air pollution. — “Commuting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Get Your Bike Commute Merchandise Tell the world about bicycle commuting even when your not on your bike My Photo Journal of my commute bike vacation along California's Hwy One. — “BikeCommute Home”,
- Commute Calendar helps track how employees get to work via an online calendar system, ideal for commute trip reduction programs. — “ - Helping keep track of how they get to work”,
- Complete commuting information, including carpools, vanpools, ridematching, transit links, bus, boat, and park & ride for people who live and/or work in Massachusetts. — “MassRIDES”,
related images for commute
- is of Martha with her Raleigh Super Course 1960 s with lots of leather cork and wicker My winter erranding rig Well one of them I m ready for anything Yesterday I rode with both backpack and messenger bag Uh I had to ride one handed though
- 9 19am I can t remember what this park and playground is called but I pass it twice a day every day
- 自転車通勤 事前にカシミール3Dでルートを入れておけばナビしてくれるので いったことがない場所でもまあ何とかなる GPSが拾えれば 都心に向かうとまあまず一番肝心な都心の細かい情報がほしいところでGPS電波を拾えなくなるので あまり意味がなかったのだが 今回は
- http www johnerees com working life files block 0 board meeting jpg http www johnerees com working life files block 0 bright outlook jpg http www johnerees com working life files block 0 daily commute jpg http www johnerees com working life files block 0 done deal jpg
- commute jpg
- I took 69 photographs and some video of the commute and this one is perhaps the most representative of it all I go through a lot of road construction work and admire the autumn colors Posted in blog |
- 9 14am Leaving from the side door I was at the office until 9 last night so a late start today 9 14am Down the front steps
- 9 23am Moving too quickly by the corner store on Stuyvesant Pl 9 23am Doesn t look like much but it s our local NYPD precinct
- In the annual NYC commuter race pedal power reigned supreme with a bicyclist making the 4 5 mile trek from Fort Greene to Union Square in just under 17 minutes The driver took 22 minutes
- And then sometimes one just feels like skiing the 15km to work Spring weather is rapidly approaching so the route over the frozen Baltic will soon be gone but it s fun while it lasts
- Where in Springfield I used to commute regularly from N Springfield to Ft Myer Between mile markers 8 and 10 was a little sketchy but otherwise a very nice ride
- Yet another reason Portland Bicycle Route Finder Portland Oregon Bicycle Route Finder So again using the Google Maps technology and overlying it with TriMet and local bicycle route algorithms Portlanders have created a Bicycle Route Finder that works really well To the
- We think early spring is the loveliest time of year for bike commuting in Northern California The mornings are crisp and the afternoons are for shirt sleeves layering is the order of the
- for commuting to and from work the program calculates how much carbon dioxide is emitted per user when utilising different modes of transport such as the car train bus boat or bicycle The service also provides an online community for exchanging experience and for competitions between colleagues friends and family members about the possible size of reductions in carbon
- 9 27am Skyline and ferry activity from the plaza outside the terminal
- click for image in new window
- College class reunions can be a wonderful experience for the kind of people who cherish their old classmates go to homecoming events take part in alumni gatherings or perhaps have
- at http www hacienda org getting html Free WHEELS Flash Passes are available from the Hacienda Owners Association by calling 925 734 6551 or by ordering of the Association s web site
- 9 55am The beautiful but tragically backlit Battery Maritime building 9 56am About to go subterranean in front of 1 New York Plaza If I lived here I d be home by now
- Small neighborhood daycare the backyard Cour arrière d une petite garderie de quartier
- Dirt Rag Commuting Numbers Posted January 6th 2009 by Shannon Mominee With the passing of 2008 and the beginning of a new year it s time at Dirt Rag to tally up the yearly commuting numbers of the office staff and see who the winner is of our friendly
- commute jpg
- Latest Property And Finance News First time buyers choose to live near work First time buyers face making more sacrifices with many opting for convenience for work over their social life according to research by Alliance Leicester Mortgages movingimproving
- pressure from his gas sensitive coworkers he has started to commute by bicycle to work Good idea Well it s 26 miles each way and oh a couple of climbs with all his gear to boot The commute click map for full size
- commute jpg
- first previous Photo Properties
- 8 This gives me a bail out option half way where I can either go home if I forgot something or go directly to work if I get a flat or something Pretty clever if I do say so myself Ride in Elapsed Time 00 54 56
- This was my reward for braving the tule fog this morning
- 新航路開拓 雪も解けたので チャリ通を再開 大回りになっていますが 極力アップを避け 走りやすい道 後半の直線はサイクリングロード
- commute gif
- Image 568x758 JPG jpg
- TRANSPORTATION BENEFITS The City of Los Angeles Offers its employees valuable transportation benefits If you share the ride you can save time money decrease traffic reduce air pollution and
- hughen commute gif
- Morning commutes can be a bit scary Please hold on for dear life Via AmO
- Morning Commute I downloaded a GPS mapping program for the iPhone called MotionX GPS I tracked my commute from my house up North down to campus so I could compare it later on to the commute I ll have at
- I realize we re not quite over the weather pot hole I was going to say hump but the curve is upside down just yet Two more months though At least the days are now getting longer I ll manage two commute days next week giving me about 3 045 commute miles for this year
- typhoon commute jpg
related videos for commute
- HP 2140 Mini-Note Small wonder, big possibilities, the ideal companion PC for the highly mobile professional, this fully functional HP Mini comes with all the features to keep you ultra-productive while staying ultra-mobile.The HP Mini 2140 is designed to go where you go without weighing you down. Don't be fooled by its size; this small wonder keeps you ultra-productive.
- Corona Extra Commuters Commercial Corona Extra commercial created by advertising agency Cramer-Krasselt. The new spot, called "Commuters" is the next step in the ongoing "Find Your Beach" campaign. Corona can transport you to that positive, relaxed "beach" state of mind no matter where you are. The spot features a group of friends enjoying a bucket of ice-cold Corona on the brand's iconic beach when an unexpected flurry of commuters rushes into the frame. The group of Corona drinkers is actually enjoying beers during happy hour at a patio bar in the city as they watch commuters hurrying toward public transportation after a long day at work. As always, the closing shot is on the beach. "Find Your Beach" means extending the iconic Corona "beach" mindset to everyone by making it accessible to people, wherever they find themselves.
- Beijing 2008 Paralympic closing ceremony - London 2012 bus THIS VIDEO: Official footage of the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games Handover Ceremony to London.
- Subway Sinatra calms chaotic commute Gary Russo, an ironworker foreman helping in the construction of the 2nd Avenue Subway Line in New York City, has been spending his lunch breaks singing Sinatra classics for passersby. 's Nick Dietz reports.
- Global Night Commute: I Got Soul We have been called idealists, but our ideals are becoming realities. The images you are about to see do not lie. On April 29th, 2006, in more than 130 cities, roughly 80000 people joined thousands of Northern Ugandan night commuters and slept outside. Young, old, all races, all religions -- demanded that the world take notice to a war that remained unseen for over 20 years.
- The Commute - how to cycle a recumbent trike to work - terratrike This is my 1 hour, 13.5 mile commute to work, condensed to 10 minutes. I ride a recumbent trike (TerraTrike) on the streets of Orange County and the Santa Ana River Trail (SART) to get to my office. I wanted to give people an idea of what it is like. It is a lot more fun to commute by trike, plus I get exercise, and it costs me nothing in gasoline. In this video you will note that I ride streets where there is bike lane, where there is no bike lane and how I handle those areas. There is a segment where I ride the wide sidwalk, but only because there is no side lane at all on the right side of that street. using hand signals, and taking lane control when there is need is also demonstrated. Notice when I get off the trail and onto the last street portion near my office, I wait for an 18 wheeler and a few other cars to pass before entering the bike lane. That truck and those cars were driving VERY close to the right almost on the bike lane stripe. But later as I rode that lane and cars approached from behind you can see they do see me and keep good distance from the bike lane. Because the Trike is so unusual, most cars notice and give me more room than I ever got on a conventional bike.
- Toyota Venza: "Commute" This hardworking twentysomething has just moved in with his parents. Sadly, they are asleep before he gets home -- or are they? Visit to learn how the Toyota Venza helps you keep on rolling.
- Bike Commuting: Pre-Ride Preperation Video If you are planning on riding your bike around town it's important to remember a few key items that you should never leave home without checking. The acronym TABLE : tools, air, brakes, lights/lock and environment, will help you commute safely around town. Learn more by checking out this video now!
- Bike Cam Commute Fit a bike-cam on hairy commutes to capture footage of motorists in bike paths, cutting you up and otherwise acting as though you're either invisible or some sort of easy prey.
- A Beginner's Guide To Commuting From . An amusing look at the weird world of commuting to London.
- Theatre of Tragedy - Commute Musique (2000) track 5 Mobile phones Commuter trains The Terminus is full of men Crisscross network Zigzag railway The next stop is Waterloo White-collar timetable 9 to 5 urban robot Standby, I'm on a trip with you Standby, I thought it lasted through Standby, I'm on a trip with you It's more fun to commute Take the Tube Take the M25 There's traffic jam all around Double-decker A fare to Chequers To tell about my points of view Standby, I'm on a trip with you Standby, I thought it lasted through Standby, I'm on a trip with you It's more fun to commute Public transport No need for comfort It's all so and so, touch-and-go Pass a train wreck Call the tube-tech I'll make it to work some other day White-collar timetable 9 to 5 urban robot Standby, I'm on a trip with you Standby, I thought it lasted through Standby, I'm on a trip with you It's more fun to commute He pulls She pushed I read the papers in the transit lounge I dial the number Now I'm certain I'll make it home some other day
- Autism: National Autistic Society - Part 1 (morning commute) Think differently about autism is a campaign for the National Autistic Society to raise awareness of autism. Autism is a serious, lifelong and disabling condition. Without the right support it can have a profound -- sometimes devastating effect on individuals and families. Over half a million people in the UK have autism. Together with their families they make up over two million people whose lives are touched by autism every single day. A lack of public understanding of autism means that these people often don't get the support and services they so desperately need. Together we can change this Our intention with this video clip is to allow people to "see things from my point of view"; to witness the world through the eyes of a person with autism. By beginning with a sedate commute through a typical English suburb, we show you a world that you are no doubt familiar with. We then show this scene how it may be perceived by a person with autism...It can be a frightening place. Often, people with autism use certain methods to escape the stress and fear of the world as they see it. Such methods can be to focus on a single object, in this case a watch, or to concentrate their mind on one specific subject in an attempt to close out external intrusions. As is the case with the elderly fellow passenger on the bus, this singular focus can be interpreted as ignorance, even intentional rudeness. With this video, we are showing that this is not the case. We are showing the ...
- George's LA River Commute A guy cruises to work from Van Nuys to Long Beach down the LA River while the rest of LA is stuck in traffic. Learn more about him at .
- The Commute 2D Check out Rob Jarman former World Cup downhiller riding the trails at Cwmcarn, South Wales.
- The Commute 3D Check out Rob Jarman former World Cup downhiller riding the trails at Cwmcarn, South Wales in 3D.
- South Pole Telescope Commute icestories.exploratorium.edu Join scientists as they walk 1km from their Antarctic home station to work on the South Pole Telescope.
- Soviet-Commute Classic Soviet Song, Commute
- ATIV: Commuting by electric bike. Fast, Fun - Go Green! Short video about electric bicycle commuting where the typical objections against riding a bike to work are easily dissolved by choosing an electric bicycle, which has many benefits vs. a car (cost savings in the face of rising gas prices, improved health, low environmental impact while commuting using NiMH rechargeable batteries, and reduction of oil dependency). Electric bikes such as the Crystalyte Cannon conversion kit are fast (20mph), powerful (500W Motor) and make bicycle riding easy. Produced by ATIV Solutions LLC.
- My Commute Cycle to work in Dublin, Ireland, on a cold dark winters morning. From Terenure to UCD, via Rathgar and Miltown. using a cheap helmet cam (ATC 2000)
- Behind the Scenes - Gamer Commute How we shot the car sequence in Gamer Commute, as well as acquiring the world's best leaf blower. Full VFX Breakdown coming soon! --- 2nd Channel! Twitter! Facebook! Website! --- Aerial action shot in 1080p Full HD with the Samsung Galaxy S (TM) II. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of device may vary. Some features may not be available in all areas.
- Avoiding idiots on the daily commute to work - dublin Dangers of biking to work - shot over a 2 month period. I-95 *** song written by - Fred "August" Campbell
- My Commuted Commute
- Timbuk2 Commute Messenger Bag Review Quick review of one of our favorite Apple notebook-friendly messenger bags, the Timbuk2 Ballistic Commute. They are a spacious, durable, and stylish alternative to basic computer bags and backpacks.
- Jake and Amir: Commute It's hard to get down to business when you live so far away. See our videos a month earlier at and follow us on http
- Crazy Sustainable Commute Vancouver A one-day green commuting challenge, August 27th in Vancouver BC. What crazy ways can YOU think of to get to work? Make it happen! Visit to find out more.
- Which commutes better - car or motorcycle? There's a lot to weigh up when choosing how to tackle a big commute, like what's really better, a motorcycle or a car? We put the choice to to ultimate test with a side by side 90 mile commute to London for a 9am start. Check out the video below to see what's better - car or motorcycle.
- Simcity 4 Music - Morning Commute Almost done uploading the songs.
- Josh's Commute to Work: A Tribute to Michael Jackson This tribute to Michael Jackson is not so much a music video as it is a true-life documentary about Josh commuting to work. When asked why he erupts in such a fury of dance when Michael Jackson hits he simply stated, "Sometimes putting your feet up in the air just isn't enough." Shot hand-held on the Panasonic GH1 1080/24 & 720/60 (for slow motion) using the kit lens. Edited in FCP. Filmed and edited in under 24hrs. Music - Dirty Diana / The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
- MPR News: Winter Bike Commuting Joshua Houdek bike commutes two miles from South Minneapolis to his work every day. He takes us through putting on his gear, prepping his equipment, and making the decision to ride even on a -5 degree day. -Anna Weggel
- Commuting on an Electric Bike?.....Yes you can! That ringing sound? For non Australians, they're bellbirds. The bike? Made in Jinjha , China, It's high quality and cost just over $2000 AUS. The motor is in the rear hub and is 200 watts, presently the legal limit in Australia . I get about 40 Kms. range from the 36 volt lithium ion battery if I use it sparingly. This, I can do because I have both a throttle and the Pedelec system, I got the bike from a company in Melbourne. I confess! I'm hooked on Electric Bikes. I think they are part of the the answer, the breakthrough technology, that's needed to get people out of their cars and onto bikes, at least for short trips. The story here? Tony, Burrell sets out to make a pretty long E. bike commute to work, one he hadn't planned, but which turned out better than he'd hoped. The ride here is genuine. Tony had never been on an E bike before and never ridden to his present job. We urgently need to get back on bikes. Australia is moving up to becoming the most obese nation on earth. How is this possible with all the opportunities for exercise we have? It's possible because we have nurtured a sick, and over the top, love affair with our cars. Sick, because the car is not a lifestyle choice but a lifesteal choice. Every time you make a trip in that private ton of metal, you rob yourself of the exercise you could get from walking or riding. We are so used to cars, that it just does not occur to us that we could get to work or the shops on a bike. I was the same till recently. If ...
- Alexandria to DC Bike Commute My morning commute to work. First, I swear I DO stop at all stop signs and yield to all pedestrians and cars (or get waved on by cars)--it just doesn't look like it because it's sped up so much. This was filmed one LATE morning, which is why the trail is deserted. "Rush hour" is much, much more crowded. For the record, every time I'm on what appears to be a sidewalk, it's not actually a sidewalk (or "just" a sidewalk, I guess)--it's the marked bike route for that area. Also, it skips at a few points because I had to stop and deal with fog forming on the camera. Sorry 'bout that. Finally, while I like the music, it wouldn't be my first choice but Audio Swap only lets you choose one song and there aren't many 10 minute options out there. Figured it was better than silence :)
- Gamer Commute RT! bit.ly FB! This is how my mornings usually go. How many gaming references can you spot? --- 2nd Channel! Twitter! Facebook! Website! --- Aerial action shot in 1080p Full HD with the Samsung Galaxy S (TM) II. Samsung is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Screen images simulated. Appearance of device may vary. Some features may not be available in all areas.
- Commuting - English for Professionals - Lesson 1 New series! English for Professionals Series objective: This series will help those preparing to use English in the workplace as well as those already in the workforce. This is NOT traditional Business English (negotiating, presenting, interviewing, etc.) The lessons in this series will help learners gain confidence in talking about work and work-related matters. Target skills of series: listening, speaking, and vocabulary. Levels: intermediate to advanced. LESSON 1 Topic: Commuting Guest Teacher: Dave Sconda Note: A downloadable version of this video is available on Vimeo under the name JenniferESL. STUDENTS: Additional practice is available at EnglishCafe. The full lesson includes the transcript of Dave's talk. TEACHERS: Related classroom ideas are posted on my WordPress blog. Also, consider using the following discussion questions as a post-viewing activity: 1. Do you agree or disagree with Dave's views on work? What's the most important thing about a job? What do you value most in your work? 2. Do you agree or disagree with Dave regarding the importance of a commute? Is there any job worth a long commute in your opinion? 3. Do you agree or disagree with Jennifer's views on telecommuting? Is it a good alternative to working in an office? MUSIC CREDIT: "Zx5" by Euglenu. Retrieved from For more music by EUGLENU, visit signx.ro
- Wintery Syracuse NY Commute My drive into work after several days of snow. Sped up and set to a music mashup by Bobby Martini.
- 'The Commute on an electric skateboard'.. Skate Electric -' the commute' with the electric skateboard where I had a 'meeting' with David Cameron @ The Houses of Parliament... This was shot recently from Notting Hill to Westminster (5 miles) all on a wireless electric skateboard. and took 23 minutes!! This is quicker than a car, tube and bus - zero emissions, alternative way to get to the office!!! If you like what you see, check out my site at Join the global electric skateboard movement on the facebook group name 'skate electric'
- "The Commute" in 1080p HD by Click for behind the scenes. Because Every Day Could Be Your Next Motorcycle Adventure... Shot the Summer of 2010. This is RevZilla's answer to the daily ride to the office. For More Visit:
- THE COMMUTE This is how you get to work . . . when you're fun-employed. Shot by Drew Wehde, directed by Michael Lippert, and edited by Cameron Yergler. Starring Thibaut Philippe, Ted Evans, Dan Hale, Michael Lippert, Kate Carson-Groner, and Alexis Painchaud.
- : Max's Bike-to-School Ride It's never too early - or too late - to bike to school or work.. 4 year-old Max Boyd shows us the rest of us how it's done. So get that bike out and ride it to work, school, or wherever you need to be. Save money, your sanity, and the planet! Max's Bikeskills team includes: Steve Peat, Greg Minnar, and Mark Weir!
- Customizing Commute Ecology Carnegie Mellon Robotics Institute professor Illah Nourbakhsh presents the CREATE Lab project ChargeCar, a community approach to electric cars. The lecture is part of the Sustainability and Computer Science Seminar, a forum for discussion of ways in which computer science can and will contribute to sustainability, energy, and the environment, and to foster greater consciousness, conversation, and collaboration in this area. For more on CREATE Lab, visit: www.createlab.ri.cmu.edu For more on the Sustainability and Computer Science Seminar, visit seminar.living-
- A VFX Reel: Heli-Commute - Vancouver Film School (VFS) Created by Vancouver Film School student Derek Rein through the VFS 3D Animation & Visual Effects program.
twitter about commute
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about commute
“Welcome to the Mentoring Program forum on the Central Florida Commuter Forum, part of the Commute Orlando! Let me take a moment and explain to you what we are trying to accomplish with this forum”
— How the Mentoring Program Works,
“Blog Writer - Commute Time - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States”
— PayScale - Blog Writer Commute Time Survey,
“Clever Commute provides a forum for members of a "commuting community" to notify and help each other We recognize that several of the transit providers already have alerting systems in place and Clever Commute does not try to replace that”
— The Clever Commute Blog " Clever Commute Explained,
“Bike Commute Forum. General Discussion. Note: You must be registered in order to post a Forum Code is ON. Check here to include your profile signature”
— Bike Commute Month,
“The 20 second commute's Blog - Windows Live Taken from The 20 second commute: Blog Images. When Liam Cronin (Microsoft) took up the Challenge last October to get an Irish Entry ready for the Imagine Cup you would have got very long odds on even getting an Irish Team to”
— The 20 second commute's Blog - Windows Live,
“BIG Bike Commute Blog. A list of observations about bike commuting This blog is all about my journey as I try to change my well-ingrained mobility behaviors”
— BIG Bike Commute Blog,
“Describes tools to research the impact of a commercial real estate office relocation on the company's employees Home Blog office relocation Have You Conducted a Commute ***ysis?”
— Impact of relocation on employees | Space is Money,
“I value your feedback and want to hear from you if you think we can improve Clever Commute (feedback at clevercommute-dot-com) (http:///blog/?page_id=22) But in the spirit of David Letterman, here are the top 6”
— The Clever Commute Blog,
similar for commute
- free encyclopedia
- core city
- the suburbs
- public transport
- inner cities
- rush hour
- student housing
- traffic congestion
- air pollution
- foster city
- incentive programs
- san francisco
- commuter club
- the commuter
- employer services
- congestion relief
- relief alliance
- dynamic portal engine
- content management system
- shuttle program
- redwood city
- san mateo
- commuter challenge
- travel back
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- place of work
- commutation of sentence
- free dictionary
- mathematical operation
- neural circuits
- the brain
- computer networking
- disambiguation pages
- prison sentence
- english dictionary
- base metal
- science dictionary
- commutation ticket
- into another
- public transportation
- travel options
- eastern massachusetts
- earn rewards
- statewide travel