- Collaborative definition, characterized or accomplished by collaboration: See more. — “Collaborative | Define Collaborative at ”,
- Collaborative law,collaborative,law,collaborative,divorce,child custody coach,child custody,custody,custody evaluation,730 evaluation,divorce,divorce coach,child support,parental alienation syndrome,parental alienation,attorney fees,arbitration,. — “Collaborative Law - Collaborative Divorce, Collaborative”,
- Collaborative Law is a brand of alternative dispute resolution in which the parties and their lawyers commit to work cooperatively to reach a settlement. Collaborative Professionals Attorneys at law. — “Collaborative Professionals of Southwest Florida”,
- Bergen County New Jersey (NJ) Lawyer Collaborative, Collaborative attorney, Affordable Divorce Lawyers – KA Gilbert Law for the best Divorce Advice and Consultation for Collaborative Divorce, Uncontested Divorce, Simple Divorce, Low Cost. — “Bergen County New Jersey (NJ) Collaborative Lawyer”,
- This section cover collaborative law, a non litigation approach to divorce and family law. — “Collaborative Law - Guide to Collaborative Law”,
- The International Academy of Collaborative Professionals provides a collaborative law alternative to the typical divorce experience. Locate a collaborative divorce professional, find collaborative practice resources. — “IACP: Collaborative law,collaborative practice,collaborative”,
- Collaborative for Educational Services. — “Collaborative for Educational Services”,
- Currently there exists a growing movment towards collaborative divorce. Is that a good thing? Things to know as an attorney or as a perspective client before jumping on the bandwagon. — “Collaborative Divorce or Cooperative Divorce?”,
- Global Collaborative Law Council (GCLC) - Civil Dispute Resolution Collaborative Resolution of Civil Disputes. Why Would You Want to Know about Collaborative Law? When two or more people have a serious dispute, their problem will often end up in court with somebody suing somebody else. — “Global Collaborative Law Council”, collaborativelaw.us
- Since 1987, The Collaborative has been dedicated to serving the needs of high-potential, entrepreneurial companies. The Collaborative is a vital community of emerging companies, investors and advisors, fostering entrepreneurship and building. — “The Collaborative”,
- Teachers & Writers Collaborative celebrates 40 years of educating the imagination of young people and adults: 1967-2007. Teachers & Writers Collaborative, 520 Eighth Avenue, Suite 2020, New York, NY 10018. — “Teachers & Writers Collaborative”,
- Purpose: The purpose of this self-paced annotated webliography is to identify the rationale, benefits, and challenges of collaborative learning in small-group activities and to provide faculty with tools to effectively develop, integrate, assess and evaluate collaborative activities. — “Collaborative Learning”,
- We are a group of collaborative professionals who offer clients the opportunity to work through separation, divorce and other matters within a model characterized by respectfulness, integrity and cooperation. Some unique aspects of Collaborative Practice include the following:. — “Collaborative Professionals of Northern Virginia (CPNV)”,
- Creating and practicing collaborative non-adversarial strategies to help clients in family law matters achieve agreement in a dignified and respectful manner. — “The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota”,
- Collaborative Consulting helps smart enterprises at the critical juncture between business planning and delivering IT-enabled business performance. — “Collaborative Communications”,
- Central Connecticut Collaborative Family Law Group is a group of experienced family lawyers committed to meeting our client's goals through the collaborative law process. CCCFLG members practice independently and are not in a relationship for the. — “Central Connecticut Collaborative Family Law Group (CCCFLG)”,
- Consequently, "collaborative learning" is a philosophy an individual chooses to accomplish a task. There are a number of models of collaborative learning and these raise issues and concerns for both the teacher and student as well as for course design and administration. — “Collaborative Learning - WikEd”, wik.ed.uiuc.edu
- collaborative tools Tools such as groupware that enable both structured and free-flow sharing of knowledge and best practices. — “collaborative tools: Information from ”,
- "collaborative" in The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, Houghton Mifflin Company, 2000. collaborative (plural collaboratives) (management) An organized group of people or entities who collaborate towards a particular. — “collaborative - Wiktionary”,
- Generally defined, an Educational Collaborative Partnership is ongoing involvement Educational Collaborative Partnerships are established by mutual agreement between two or. — “Collaboration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A growing number of those lawyers feel that Collaborative Law is "that better way. Each party selects independent collaborative counsel. Each lawyer's retainer agreement specifies that the lawyer is retained solely to assist the client in reaching a fair agreement and. — “”,
- Definition of collaborative in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of collaborative. Pronunciation of collaborative. Translations of collaborative. collaborative synonyms, collaborative antonyms. Information about collaborative in the free online. — “collaborative - definition of collaborative by the Free”,
- Git is an extremely fast, efficient, distributed version control system ideal for the collaborative development of software. Fork, send pull requests and manage all your public and private git repositories. — “Secure source code hosting and collaborative development - GitHub”,
related images for collaborative
- image1 jpg
- Refreshments will be provided If you plan to attend please contact the Catholic Social Action Office of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati at 421 3131 ext 2660 by Sept 14
- image12 jpg
- Keep The River On the Right 2007 We plan on making others Isak is also planning on having others
- 解明とデータベースの構築 H17 18 年度 財団法人北海道中小企業総合支援センター 研究開発補助事業 によって開発された
- Collaborative Communication JPG
- We need a third space I am super impressed with some of the ideas presented in this 200+ urban community manifesto Collaborative Services Social Innovation and Design For Sustainability PDF I have been
- Learn more about the Collaborative at http www dccollaborative org home html
- games wildlife observation and nature study Students exercise the full spectrum of multiple intelligences within a learning environment that responds to a wide variety of learning styles
- Sonia Hansman finished up her half of the collaborative Click here for the full image this is a collaborative w Sonia Hansman I did the drawing and she did the painting
- this week on exactly how Market7 saves time money this time by looking at our scripting tool the Collaborative Script Editor click on the image to enlarge be able to actually read
- Hi all Brent Zack and I had a great conversation last night at Katie s Cup We asked and responded to provocative questions about if and how institutions change about the role of faith
- Posted by Susan Andre at 12 18 AM | Permalink | Comments 1
- או בדוא ל anat israelbar org il
- Collaborative Quilting Published by Sterling 2006
- organizational or network goals Second we believe that success at each level depends on applying key insights and skills and SMITH s ability to Connect and Question to Transform TM We believe people create the best solutions themselves One of our key strengths is the fresh perspective we bring to challenging problems Trust us to
- I ve worked on large scale collaborative projects I find myself happiest when working on public installations that provoke thought in the acceptance of the functioning of our society Below is the genius of a good friend and
- 1406 214217 collaborative walkthrough png
- of seniors at independent colleges ask questions in class or contribute to class discussions compared with 67 percent of public seniors
- collaborative crazy house mosaic jpg
- view full size image
- image3 jpg
- IT企業にあるまじきこと こういう会社ならありかもしれない by Kumappus 2009 09 07 10 11 46 from web
- image2 jpg
- Collaborative Effort Detail jpg
- image7 jpg
- image10 jpg
- collaborative screenshot jpg
- The frequently destructive effects of litigated divorce especially on minor children are well known While the lawyers get much of the blame the fault really lies with a legal system that
- image5 jpg
- Performance Piece 9 11 07
- National recognition for RSO AN EAST Lancashire case history is among the early Regional Supply Office successes to be included in the Competitive White Paper 3 being
- by others The next time you re on your PC or Mac try to take note of how many recommendation engines and folksonomy driven websites and web applications you use You ll be surprised I m seeing some pretty cool visualisations emerging as result of developers getting creative with data extracted via API s and Pipes I m looking forward to seeing more creative stuff this
- image13 jpg
- image4 jpg
- Click to enlarge
- in his political science courses which integrate a blended learning approach with students participating in online discussions and collaborative inquiry to extend the classroom activities Tags Assessment
- image8 jpg
- image9 jpg
- then I can just toggle them off So here s a version minus the blur stuff Whoever is going next can use either one I guess I m assuming whoever gets theirs done first is in so gogogo
related videos for collaborative
- The Making of Rick Steves' Europe: A Collaborative Process Rick explains that he is the tour guide and his film crew are the artists, working as a collaborative team to make good television. For more information on the Rick Steves' Europe TV series — including episode descriptions, scripts, participating stations, travel information on destinations and more — visit .
- TOMS Shoes - Collaborative Canvas Collection Brandon Boyd and Kristin Jai Klosterman create one-of-a-kind pieces of art which were later transformed into limited edition TOMS Shoes!!
- HeroEngine Collaborative World Building (Part 1 of 3) Now anyone can use the HeroEngine. Downloading the HeroCloud gives you the HeroEngine, hosting, & bandwidth all for free. Visit to find out more and apply for early-access.
- Shwood for Pendleton |♢| Cascadian Collaborative For Autumn/Winter 2011, Shwood has joined forces with fellow Oregon-based company Pendleton Woolen Mills on a limited run of Shwood's "Canby" frame style. Crafted from Oregon-grown Cherry wood, the frames feature laser engraved temples adorned with Pendleton's iconic "Chief Joseph" pattern. Taking the collaboration a step further, Pendleton manufactured a matching carrying pouch woven from a limited batch of wool, exclusive to the project. With both parties dedicated to domestic manufacturing, the project pays tribute to the state of Oregon and the heritage manufacturing techniques that make the products great. Based in Portland, Oregon Shwood creates handcrafted wooden eyewear using fine exotic hardwoods. Shwood's in-house manufacturing process merges precision technology with classic skilled craftsmanship to create a timeless art form. Every step from veneering and precision lens cutting, to shaping and finishing is conducted in our own Portland-based workshop to promise an entirely handcrafted eyewear piece. View the collection at pendleton- Filmed and Edited by Joe Stevens. Music: Hello Electric | Youth Lagoon "Posters" | Faces on Film "Garrison" | /facesonfilm
- Work Collaboration - Secure Collaboration Network for individuals and businesses Work Collaboration is a company the supplier of collaborative software and IT services to the individuals and commercial sectors with a primary focus on delivering high quality products and services to enable first class delivery of management and communication tools in the community. WCS additionally delivers back-office systems for vendors and service providers and is further strengthening its position in the services markets. Real collaborative network is where business meets fun. is one of the networks where you can do much more than just social networking. Work Collaboration allows for seamless integration into the business operational processes with the use of the Unified Portal Technologies. It goes further by providing Business Process Automation capabilities with its own WorkFlow engine. The Work Collaboration is a cross-industry solution with a modular design that allows system configuration and scaled implementation that fits businesses of any size. Work Collaboration is developed to work on any Windows platform and hardware architecture. WCS offers web access as well so you can work mobile. WorkCollaboration — Collaborative teamwork dashboard manager with built-in virtualization; client and (internet-based) server enables use for intra- or inter-organizational project management, content management and video conferencing. Finance, Telephony and Faxing are available for premium over 25 users accounts. Read more ...
- Google Wave: Live collaborative editing Google engineer David Wang explains how collaborative editing through concurrency control and operational transform work in Google Wave.
- Collaborative Planning how we plan. collaboratively.
- Sum 41 - Makes No Difference (Collaborative Guitar Cover) Collaborative cover with Anton from Russia. Check out his channel and watch other covers. Tuning : E-Standard The tabs i wrote can be downloaded here. [Guitar Pro File] : db.tt [Adobe Acrobat Document] : db.tt
- Voyagers and Voyeurs: Supporting Collaborative Information Visualization Interactive visualizations leverage human visual processing and cognition to increase the scale of information with which we can effectively work. However, most visualization research to date focuses on a single-user model, overlooking the social nature of visual media. Visualizations are used not only to explore and ***yze, but to communicate findings. People may disagree on how to interpret data and contribute contextual knowledge that deepens understanding. Furthermore, some data sets are so large that thorough exploration by a single person is unlikely. Jeffrey Heer from the University of California, Berkeley, presents a number of novel visualization techniques in this University of Washington Computer Science and Engineering program. To see more videos from the University of Washington visit .
- Scrubs - Seamless Collaborative Guy Lie Seamless Collaborative Guy Lie - Its football season
- Rachel Botsman: The case for collaborative consumption At TEDxSydney, Rachel Botsman says we're "wired to share" -- and shows how websites like Zipcar and Swaptree are changing the rules of human behavior.TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. Featured speakers have included Al Gore on climate change, Philippe Starck on design, Jill Bolte Taylor on observing her own stroke, Nicholas Negroponte on One Laptop per Child, Jane Goodall on chimpanzees, Bill Gates on malaria and mosquitoes, Pattie Maes on the "Sixth Sense" wearable tech, and "Lost" producer JJ Abrams on the allure of mystery. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on , at http Watch a highlight reel of the Top 10 TEDTalks at
- The Rise of Collaborative Consumption Social innovator Rachel Botsman charts the growth of a movement that is transforming the way we consume and contribute.
- My Romance - Collaborative Two Man Vocal Jazz Multitrack - Feat. David Fong ♫ Mp3s and more here: ♫ A Cappella Learning Tracks: dannyjfong@ ♫ Share This Video on Facebook: ♫ Tweet this video: ♫ My Facebook: ♫ My Twitter: ♫ Check out my other videos: Here is my first attempt at a green screen. It worked pretty well, although, this is basically as good as it can get in this situation. Our green screen was a really light green wrinkled bed sheet. Any more editing was a toss up of seeing less green and us being more transparent or vice versa, so I settled half way. This song is another Gene Puerling chart sung by the Singers Unlimited, another one of my favorites! (except we excluded the voice doubling like they do). I've been getting a lot of messages to collaborate with my brother again.. so here he is! Enjoy!Technical stuff: Recorded on my 2.16 Ghz Macbook. Audio recorded and edited in Logic Pro 9. Video edited and synced in Final Cut Express 4. Videos recorded in HD on Canon Powershot SD600. Mic is a APEX 435 cardioid condenser and preamp is an M-Audio Mobile PreUSB. Here you can find my most recent multitracks! And here, videos of my quartet: Please subscribe and thanks for watching
- John Legend talks Wake Up collaboration with The Roots www.hardknock.tv Hard Knock Tv's Nick Huff Barili caught up with John Legend to talk about the collaborative project he is putting out with The Roots called Wake Up! John says that the album concept came around the time of the presidential election. The idea was to cover some of the songs that came out around the Civil Rights Movement. He goes on to say that the music from the 60's and 70's is still very relevant to what is going on today comparing the War in Iraq to Vietnam and saying that the struggle and inequality in inner cities continues. Legend says that R&B today is all about *** and glosses over the rest of humanity. With this album John and The Roots want to bring back the depth that is missing today. Interview contains clips from the first single from the project titled Wake Up Everybody, which features Common and Melanie Fiona and is a reinterpretation of HAROLD MELVIN & THE BLUENOTES! Please support good music and go buy the album! For Part 2 of this interview check out www.hardknock.tv
- Collaborative Pattern Hunt - Art and Design Elements Part 2 Pattern Hunt Brief Pattern Hunt Art Work Samples Art and Design Pattern Library e HOME OF THE Milliande Creativity CLub for Women - feel free to join us ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Art Play with Milliande ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Collaborative Consumption Groundswell We are at the start of the Big Shift away from the 20th century defined by hyper-consumption towards the 21st century, an age of Collaborative Consumption. But just how LARGE and FAR-REACHING is this groundswell?
- Tatoeba Project - Open, collaborative, multilingual dictionary of sentences Video presenting the key ideas behind the Tatoeba Project ( This is a first version, and hopefully not the last because it can be hugely improved. If anyone out there has more extensive experience in video editing than I do, a better microphone, a better voice, better graphic skills... please contact me =] --------------------------------- Link to the prezi presentation this video was based on: The prezi presentation has been translated... - into German (thank you jakov): - into Turkish (thank you boracasli): ---------------------------------
- Colouring of Pigeons - The Knife, in collaboration with Planningtorock and Mt. Sims. (ALBUM VERSION) The Knife, in collaboration with Mt. Sims and Planningtorock, are to release the studio version of the opera 'Tomorrow, In A Year', on the 1st March 2010. Free download for all mailing list subscribers [ Subscribe at ] ____________________ UPLOADER EDIT: I had to trim the song down a bit at the beginning in order to get it under the 10min Youtube limit. Enjoy and feel free to subscribe! Also check out: www.*** for images and updates regarding Karin/The Knife/Fever Ray. ________________ Commissioned by Danish performance group Hotel Pro Forma [ www.hotelproforma.dk ] to write the music for their opera based on Charles Darwin and his book On the Origin of the Species, The Knife decided to make this a collaborative process, working with artists Mt. Sims and Planningtorock for the first time, to capture the huge width of the Darwin and evolution theme. They extensively researched Darwin related literature and articles, with Olof attending a field recording workshop in the Amazon to find inspiration and to record sounds. Tomorrow, In A Year is a unique musical project. Richard Dawkinss gene trees have formed the basis of some of the musical composition, artificial sounds have been mixed with field recordings, with the music inspired by everything from the different stages of a bird learning its melody, to a song based on Darwins loving letters about his daughter Anne. These are compositions that challenge the conventional conception ...
- Sir Ken Robinson: Collaboration in the 21st Century Sir Ken Robinson, PhD, is an internationally recognized leader in the development of creativity, innovation and human resources. He has led and advised high-impact national commissions on creativity, education and the economy in Europe, Asia and the United States. He has worked with Fortune 500 companies, national governments and some of the worlds leading cultural organizations and is the author of Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative (2001) and The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything (2009). Resources: www.culture- Twitter: SirKenRobinson Facebook Group: Sir Ken Robinson In October 2009 delegates from across Canada and beyond joined Artscape in Toronto for our thirdCreative Places + Spaces: The Collaborative City conference. In a packed two-day program inspirational keynote speakers and ground breaking projects made the case for the power of collaboration to solve complex multi dimensional challenges and to fuel innovation. www.creativeplacesandspaces.ca Over the next few months "The Campaign of Ideas: Video Knowledge Exchange" series will bring you a regular diet of conference highlights focusing on the major themes of the conference and some of the tools for collaboration that were presented. Respond to Our Current Poll: Visit the Creative Places + Spaces website at www.creativeplacesandspaces.ca and tell us what you think is the most practical and relevant conference learning on the theme of ...
- Ohm Studio real time collaborative music workstation Make music online with your friends in real-time with the Ohm Studio. Subscribe to the beta-test at ! Soundtrack by Versus, check their music at http
- Little Big Contra: A NeoGAF collaboration *UPDATE* LBC team wins Sackie award: *Contra NES Soundtrack cover by Vomitron* (Can be found at Contra Headquarters website) *Check out the official LittleBig Contra topic* LittleBig Contra is a NeoGAF collaborative project aimed at delivering the definitive Contra experience to LittleBigPlanet. Our goal was to recreate each of the 8 stages of Contra from the NES using the tools available to us in the LittleBigPlanet level editor. There are 8 stages in total and 7 authors on the LBC team: Stage 1: Jungle: PSN - Leonidas2123 Stage 2: Base 1: PSN - SaitoHalifax Stage 3: Waterfall: PSN - RyanardoDavinci Stage 4: Base 2: PSN - SaitoHalifax Stage 5: Snowfield: PSN - NinjaMicWZ Stage 6: Energy Zone: PSN - El_Beefo Stage 7: Hangar: PSN - Jaeyden Stage 8: Alien's Lair: PSN - gevurah22
- COMBO a collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis (2 times loop) DVD available at: www.artsh.it COMBO a collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis year 2009 http produced by studio cromie music by Roberto Lange http made at Fame festival 2009 www.famefestival.it
- Promoting Collaborative Learning Using Wikis Speakers: Derrick Higginbotham, Leila May-Landy, Dan Beeby - New Media in Education 2008 Conference, hosted by the Columbia Center for New Media Teaching and Learning
- Scarborough Fair (Feat. David Fong) - A Collaborative Barbershop Multitrack in HD - Danny Fong ♫ Mp3s and more here: ♫ A Cappella Learning Tracks: dannyjfong@ ♫ Share This Video on Facebook: ♫ Tweet this video: ♫ My Facebook: ♫ My Twitter: ♫ Check out my other videos: Please watch in 720p Here is a project I've been working on for a while. It took a while to figure out how to even send such big files back and forth via email. This is a collaborative (obviously) multitrack with my brother David. He can sing quite a bit lower than I can so he handled the bass stuff pretty well. After he had sent his tracks back to me, there were a few minor things like cutoffs and syllables etc. that were very noticeable, and still are in this recording, but it was really difficult to get things to match up, so here is what we made. :) Thanks again to Andrew Kesler (andrewkesler) for mixing the videos together for me. Mixing 8 files together that were so big took quite a while to render etc. and I really appreciate it, so be sure to check out some of his stuff on his profile page too. Be sure to check out videos of our quartet "Rendezvous" (formerly known as Aural Fixation) as well. Also, my apologies for areas that don't synch up perfectly. Turns out the video and audio were not at the exact same frame rate so there was minor difficulties. Don't forget to subscribe and feedback is always appreciated :). **If you are interested in my transcriptions, please pm me on my youtube account ...
- * REMNANTS * ~ Visual Poetry, Music & HD Film Collaborative ~ Original YT Exclusive ♥ *Remnants Collaborative Credits* Original Musical Scores (from Russia) Danil Malinov,Малинов Данил Original Film Production & HD Editing (from Italy) Eduardo Casalini tiny.cc Original Poem & Voice Recital (from USA) Jo Salmoretti tiny.cc ****************************************************** A Modest Passage: Original collaboration that all stemmed from a single photo of a magical place in the hills of Tuscany that brought us all together through our music, poetry and filming. Reaching beyond physical bounds and touching all senses with the most powerful one being the "sixthsense" we humbly offer to you. *Remnants*© Jo Salmoretti Original Poem Yesterday's hearts once flowed free here Living out lives, sharing People places, held so dear Family, friends, abundant caring Old walls do speak, you must see Beyond the darkness and empty space Listen close that which holds the key To its history, once full of grace Time stops for one one, this we know The sun will rise, the oceans tide Mortality is given and then lets go Even hidden among this country side Remnants of once before Cob webbed shadows, take in light Broken stones still mark a door and the souls that which have taken flight Dramatic and Desolate, yet beauty remained Against the blue-grey sky Its proven existence, still contained Marks to ponder and ask why Why this reminder of shattered pieces left behind It's here to stay, to let it show Life was once, so call to mind What shall forever remain in ...
- TheRunawayGuys, A Collaborative LP Channel This is what happens when you're sick and try to make a video last minute, you get trumped by everyone else. Introducing The Runaway Guys, a collaborative Let's Play channel run by Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun and myself. New videos added to the channel every weekend. Links: YouTube - Facebook - Twitter -
- James Blake & Bon Iver - Fall Creek Boys Choir Available on iTunes now - bit.ly Enough Thunder - Oct 2011
- Tutorial / Colour Blocked Eyes (Collaboration with DestinyGodley) A fun, flirty, barbie(esque) look for you lovelies. I am very interested in the current fashion trend of colour blocking, so when Destiny came to me with the idea to do a tutorial incorporating it with makeup, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. It's a fun way to really add some colour to your look, as well as take part in a fashion AND makeup trend (bright eyeshadow, cheeks, and lips). Hope you enjoy it. =) This tutorial is a collaborative effort with Destiny Godley. =) Destiny's Channel: Products used listed below. EYES: NYX Eyeshadow Base: White MAC Eyeshadow: Texture MAC Eyeshadow: Sushi Flower MAC Eyeshadow: Passionate WET 'N WILD Palette: Petal Pusher SALLY GIRL Eyeshadow: Aqua SALLY GIRL Eyeshadow: Beige ARDELL False Lashes: #120 Demi Black CHEEKS: COVER GIRL Queen Bronzer: Ebony Bronze MILANI Baked Blush: Fantastico Mauve MAC Powder Blush: Fashion Frenzy (LE; substitute with Dollymix) LIPS: MAC Lip Pencil: Currant NYX Lipstick: Narcissus ELF Glossy Gloss: Pink Candy NOTE: All products featured in this video were purchased by me. I am not sponsored, nor represented, by any of the companies present in this video.
- Stuffed Stocking Collaborative Holiday Giveaway! [CLOSED] ***READ ME*** Hey everyone! I hope you're all super excited like me for this fun collaborative giveaway! Let's go over everything again, ok? The rules: 1) You MUST be a subscriber to ALL of our chan
- Solve for X: Adrien Treuille on collaborative science Solve for X is a forum to encourage and amplify technology based moonshot thinking and teamwork. G+ goo.gl This talk describes Foldit and EteRNA, a series of remarkable new scientific discovery games Adrien Treuille has helped create. These games lead us to wonder: how many unknown "Kasparovs" are out there on the Internet -- potential experts at tasks they never knew existed? Is this the future of expertise? Adrien is an Assistant Professor of computer science and robotics at Carnegie Mellon. He researches scientific challenges through multi-player on-line games such as Foldit (protein folding) and EteRNA (nano-engineering). Many people were involved in Foldit and EteRNA. Adrien would like to thank: Seth Cooper (Foldit) Zoran Popovic (Foldit) Firas Khatib (Foldit) David Baker (Foldit) Jeehyung Lee (EteRNA) Rhiju Das (EteRNA) Martin Azizyan (EteRNA) .
- TEDxSydney - Rachel Botsman - Collaborative Consumption Author Presents Compelling Case for 21C Rachel Botsman is the co-author of "What's Mine is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption" (Harper Collins, September 2010). Here, with a dazzlingly graphic display, she presents a compelling case for 21st Century sharing. ------------------- TEDxSydney 2010 was organised by General Thinking and took place on Saturday 22 May 2010 at CarriageWorks. Almost 2000 people enjoyed the day, over 700 in the theatre and the rest via big screen simulcast in The Forum. It was a grand day. About TEDx, x = independently organised event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organised events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organised events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organised TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organised.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
- Pixar's Randy Nelson on the Collaborative Age The former Dean of Pixar University, Randy Nelson, explains what schools must do to prepare students (and themselves) for new models in the workplace. To learn more about collaboration in education, visit
- 1st Generation (Super West Coast Collaboration Project) Episode 1 Episode 1 The night before Tha Dogg Pounds performance at the Key Club in Hollywood we got a chance to take a behind the scenes look at the creative process of these West Coast hip-hop legends collaborative venture. Featuring Performances by: Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound) King Tee BG Knocc Out (Eazy E - Real Muthphukkin G's) MC Eiht (CMW) Chill (CMW) This is episode 1 of 3. For additional videos please check these out as well. WEST COAST 1st GENERATION WEST COAST 1st GENERATION SUPER GROUP MADE UP OF THA CHILL (CMW) GANGSTA (COMRADS) MC EIHT (CMW) KURUPT (DPG) KING T & JAYO FELONY AND PRODUCTION BY SIR JINXS BATTELCAT THA CHILL WITH FEATURES LIKE BG KNOCC OUT GANGSTA DRESTA MAYLAY RAS KAS CJ MACK BOKEY LOC AND MORE JUST A RUFF DRAFT MORE AND DVD COMING SOON WEST COAST 1st GENERATION LIVE @THE KEY CLUB Dogg Pound live @ the key club in hollywood also Kurupts introduces the 1st generation which includes King T CMW jayo felony and gangsta Candyman interviews and tells of his experience with NWA and the Posse from the legendary icons such as Dr. Dre, Ice Cube and Eazy E and the West Coast hip-hop movement in the late 80's. He tells about his label CME and the current label he's been working with Rizen Records. This is a must see for those West Coast hip-hop fans. Candyman interview continues with President of Rizen Records Derek Davis. He talks about his upcoming artist Dutch 5th and the project "What You Know" and the music video ...
- Howard Rheingold: Way-new collaboration Howard Rheingold talks about the coming world of collaboration, participatory media and collective action -- and how Wikipedia is really an outgrowth of our natural human instinct to work as a group. As he points out, humans have been banding together to work collectively since our days of hunting mastodons.
- Collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis  Sources and credits: Blu and David Ellis http produced by studio cromie music by Roberto Lange http [ is a subjective compilation of communication and marketing trends by FullSIX Group]
- "NY-Z" - An ABSOLUT Collaboration with Jay-Z ABSOLUT Vodka presents "NY-Z", a new 15-minute documentary featuring Jay-Z. The film was directed by Danny Clinch. More exclusive content at /ABSOLUT. Continuing to collaborate with creative visionaries, ABSOLUT Vodka presents this new 15-minute short film featuring Jay-Z. The documentary, titled NY-Z, was directed by Danny Clinch and paints a rare portrait of the global hip-hop icon. With unprecedented access to Jay-Z the days and moments leading up to, and after, his legendary September 11th benefit concert at Madison Square Garden, Danny Clinch gives us an intimate glimpse into Jay-Z: his childhood, his motivation as an artist, his passion for music, and his muse, New York. NY-Z kicks off the ABSOLUT Concert Series, a collaborative partnership between ABSOLUT and two New York icons: Jay-Z and Madison Square Garden.
- Iron Man 2: The Collaborative Art of Storytelling - Avid film and video editing software "If you're a young editor, and you want to have an edge...you should know what's new in Media Composer." -Dan Lebental, editor, 'Iron Man 2' Learn what's new, download the free 30-day trial of Avid Media Composer film and video editing software:
- Sum 41 - Blood In My Eyes (Collaborative Guitar Cover) collaborative guitar cover with Cyril from France. check out his channel Tuning : E-Standard The tabs i wrote can be downloaded here. [Guitar Pro File] : db.tt [Adobe Acrobat Document] : db.tt
- Supply Chain Collaboration - Professor Richard Wilding Interview with Professor Richard Wilding. Full Professor and Chair in Supply Chain Risk Management at Cranfield School of Management, UK. Professor Wilding is a leading expert in Supply Chain management, the interview discusses creating a collaborative supply chain and the processes required to enable collaborative supply chain environments. /som
- 8 - Atmosphere: Nature's Collaboration System Nature's Collaboration System with Janine Benyus, Founder, Biomimicry Guild
twitter about collaborative
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about collaborative
“The Collaborative's blog keeps you up-to-date on the best ideas in 15 subjects key to running your business at the highest level. Choose a category of interest”
— Blog | the-collaborative, the-
“Talking Points is the official blog of various Ohio Hi-Point Career Areas covered on this blog will include district news, high school programs, adult”
— Ohio HiPoint Blog,
“J*** Collaborative Blog. A public forum for JCSA students, instructors, and guests to post views and pose questions on approaches to art education/training and contemporary art; and to discuss applying the knowledge of the past as a means towards”
— J*** Collaborative, j***
“A collaborative blog is a type of weblog in which posts are written and published by more than one author. However, collaborative blogs are similar to, but not the same as, web-based blog aggregators such as Planet, as the latter”
— Collaborative blog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
“Mohr Collaborative Blog. Tips for Selling Ideas. Posted on Thursday 20 May 2010. Sam Harrison in Fast Company provides 12 great tips ( Mohr Collaborative is accredited to administer the Belbin Team Roles profile and to conduct Belbin Team Roles workshops.) The”
— Blog | Mohr Collaborative,
“Turkey mania is upon us here at the Chefs Collaborative headquarters. A huge thanks to Wanda (from Chicago) for responding to our call for blog contributions from Chefs Collaborative members!”
— Chefs Collaborative " Blog,
“Blog. Print this page. Adulthood? Shmadulthood. We here at the Collaborative try to stay up on current events. Be it "real" news, the situation in Israel, Philly happenings or the even the latest Judd Apatow flick, we like to be as "in the know" as we can”
— The Collaborative Blog | The Collaborative,