- Cloves: A spice used for many purposes including; cooking, smoking, healing and more. — “Cloves”, clov.es
- Cloves - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Cloves”,
- The clove is native to the North Moluccas, the Spice Islands of Indonesia. The Chinese wrote of cloves as early as 400 BC. and there is a record from 200 BC of courtiers keeping cloves in their mouths to avoid offending the emperor while. — “clove”,
- Cloves Manufacturers & Cloves Suppliers Directory - Find a Cloves Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Cloves Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Cloves-Cloves Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Learn about Cloves on . Find info and videos including: How to Make Clove Tea With Ground Cloves, How to Isolate Clove Oil From Cloves Using Steam Distillation, What Is Clove Oil? and much more. — “Cloves - ”,
- About 37,330 results for cloves. Result Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 BAKED GARLIC CLOVES. Use the cloves to make garlic container. Cover with olive oil. — “ - Recipes - Cloves”,
- One of the most fascinating ingredients used in daily cooking in many parts of the world is the clove. It is a unique looking ingredient, which is dark brown or black, and has a characteristic taste and smell as well. Cloves are used for a. — “Clove - Recipes Wiki”,
- Cloves are definitely one of the most distinct herbs around but ironically enough, cloves have been around forever and are not finished doing business just yet. Usually if you can not get your hands on some cloves, Allspice can be a substitute. — “Cloves”,
- While today, we have other means of sweetening our breath, cloves are still used for both culinary as well as medicinal purposes. Originating in the Molucca or Spice Islands, which is now part of Indonesia, cloves were one of the worlds most popular and costly spices. — “Cloves”,
- Cloves are a spice typically used in baking, especially for winter or holiday goods. Cloves are a spice typically used in baking, especially for winter or holiday goods. — “Cloves”,
- Cloves are native to Indonesia and used as a spice in cuisines all over the world. Cloves are now harvested primarily in Indonesia, Madagascar, Zanzibar, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka; they are also grown in India under the name Lavang. — “Clove - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Cloves are another one of those versatile spices that go well with both sweet and savory dishes. Complementing most meat, cloves also add a kick to many baked goods. Christmas hams are often covered in cloves and they make other holiday. — “Cloves Fresh Cloves Spice Depot Whole Cloves”,
- Informative article about the spice Cloves, its botany, chemistry, history and cross-cultural culinary usage. — “Spice Pages: Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)”, uni-graz.at
- Cloves are spices used often in baking, and are commonly found in cookies, pies or cakes. A clove is, essentially, the unopened flower bud of the evergreen clove tree. The clove flower buds are picked by hand when they are pink and then dried. — “Cloves”,
- Information about Cloves food on , the cooking encyclopedia everyone can edit. The dried flower buds of the clove tree, considered to be a pungent spice with a very distinctive taste and aroma. — “Cloves”,
- What are Cloves? Cloves are the dried, unopened flower buds of Syzygium aromaticum For sale as whole cloves, it is most desirable for the buds to be intact, that is, heads. — “, parasite cleansing, RBC Herbal, Inc”,
- Non-profit foundation providing reliable, scientifically accurate, personalized information for convenient and enjoyable healthy eating. Additional information about the amount of these nutrients provided by Cloves can be found in the Food Rating System Chart. — “WHFoods: Cloves”,
- Cloves are a type of dried spice. Both cloves and oil of clove are commonly used for Clove oil is also cited by wiseGEEK elsewhere in "Humanly putting down a fish" which seems like hopefully, an effective use of this spice. — “What are Cloves?”,
- Cloves are said to symbolize dignity, perhaps because they have been prized throughout the ages. You are probably familiar with the sweet odor of kretek, the clove cigarettes from Indonesia. — “All About Cloves cooking with herbs and spices”,
- Cloves, which symbolize dignity, are the unopened flower buds of a tropical tree in the same family as allspice and guavas. Cloves first arrived in Europe around the 4th century, but the spice. — “Cloves: Health Benefits, Uses and Recipes”,
- Useful information on cloves including the history of cloves, how to choose, store and use in cooking, plus the medicinal benefits of this spice. — “Cloves - all about cloves including buying, storing and”,
- Definition of Cloves in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Cloves. Pronunciation of Cloves. Translations of Cloves. Cloves synonyms, Cloves antonyms. Information about Cloves in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “Cloves - definition of Cloves by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Cloves can also be found in the mummy wrapping of ancient Pharos. The word clove is from the Latin word "clavus" which means nail. Besides the aromatic pleasures , cloves also have medicinal. — “Cloves,cloves”,
related images for cloves
- Cloves To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- cloves1 jpg
- GreenCloves2 JPG
- Jane Spice Cloves large JPG
- an amazing product innovation Clean tasting peeled garlic cloves can be enjoyed in your cooking sprinkled over salads incorporated into an Antipasto platter or just eaten out of the jar The Odourless Garlic Cloves are clean peeled white cloves processed and bottled in Australia The product is available in 200g 350g and 750g jars as well as 10kg buckets for large volume
- Lighting Moderate
- of tons of clove buds maturing on the tree and releasing molecules of oil to the air as stirred periodically with wooden rakes they darkened on mats under Bali s scorching dry season sun I d almost forgotten that scent until as we were exploring the streets and alleys of Padang s Chinatown on our last evening on Sumatra it hit me like a suckerpunch There was no mistaking
- cloves 2 jpg
- alleys of Padang s Chinatown on our last evening on Sumatra it hit me like a suckerpunch There was no mistaking the source of the heavy sweet Mandarin orange ish fog we d wandered into It came from the open doors of a warehouse the edge of Chinatown borders Padang s port and from the contents of a container truck parked in front
- We use them all year round in so many sweet and savoury dishes and countless beverages but at this time of the year they shine brighter so roll out the red carpet for the very Christmasy
- doesn t produce seeds all you have to do is plant the individual cloves One little clove will produce a plant with about 30 new cloves on so you can perpetuate the crop each year Use a dibber to make a hole just deep enough to take the clove with the pointy end upwards and cover it with just 2 5cm of soil Don t let the top show through the soil or the birds will have
- Ricefields and rows of clove trees on the hills near the village Lalos Clove blossoms layed out for drying
- 底部に MADE IN USAの刻印があります 蓋は経年で消耗しておりますが本体は キズ チップ クラックなどなくエクセレントコン
- Date 2 20 2006 12 43 46 AM 3 y viewed 342 times photo whole cloves
- Cloves Neto e Monique Rolim jpg
- Click Photo to Shrink + Click Photo to Enlarge
- Jar of cloves 728703 JPG
- Orange clover polyps 25 to 30 polyps $30 Tyree Neon green toadstool frags 1 to 2 inch $25
- One of our favorite places in the world is a Balinese village tucked into the folds of the hills that make up the island s northern coffee and clove growing area On our first visit to this
- POPPY SEEDS have long been used by root doctors for the purpose of Causing Confusion in Legal and Court Case Matters and to Delay Paper Work Those who employ such Curios tell us
- under the weight of 50 kilo bags of dried cloves made their way from warehouse to truck and back again as two others packed the burlap bags tightly into the back of the container The driver told us these cloves all five tons of them were bound for Jakarta where they d be processed before export This is atypical little of Indonesia s clove crop is exported
- ali cloves jpg
- It came from the open doors of a warehouse the edge of Chinatown borders Padang s port and from the contents of a container truck parked in front We watched as two men muscles straining under the weight of 50 kilo bags of dried cloves made their way from warehouse to truck and back again as two others packed the burlap bags
- В маринады ее добавляют в процессе их приготовления и не подвергают длительному тепловому нагреву http ab cv net wp content gallery cookery cloves cloves milled jpg интересно было пройти этот тестик +
- The general rule of thumb is that you should never attempt to cook something new for company I disregard this rule with a flagrancy that borders on hubris I figure I have my next kitchen
- peppercorns 3 Cloves Eugenia caryophylata mature trees dried flower buds 4 Nutmeg and Mace Myristica fragrans
- Liz Claiborne Hugo Boss Pierre Cardin and Perry Ellis all make men s colognes with a hint of cloves What do they know that I don t know
- Highlighter Cloves
- Lighting Moderate
- cloves jpg
- garlic at one of the markets and the cloves were enormous with only 5 to the bulb If a recipe asks for 1 clove then these will blow your socks off BIG GARLIC CLOVES Since we met Claude and Raymonde earlier in the year we watch out for some of the stranger looking cheeses The next two are no exception and if we are not mistaken two just
- cloves jpg
- Click to enlarge
- What is that Smell on my Pork Chops On Sunday in a Jumbo induced shopping haze similar to an Ikea induced shopping haze Tom purchased the pepper pimienta pictured here Pepper is not a commonly used spice in Argentina
- is atypical little of Indonesia s clove crop is exported The country is actually a major importer of cloves and its kretek clove cigarettes industry is the world s largest clove user Inside the warehouse two women sat at a wooden table sorting cloves by the fading late day light seeping through the doors How many flat woven baskets of sorted cloves does it take to
- nkk cloves 17 jpg
- © 2008 CREAX
- I really wanted to serve it The challenger leads off unless the Iron Chef does an extra dish So I did an extra dish Also thanks to Lindsay Bartolone for this year s pictures Sautéed Garlic Cloves Three Flavors A common Italian pasta technique that I find absolutely maddening is that they will frequently cook whole garlic cloves in olive oil and then throw
related videos for cloves
- Betty's Trip to Grenada with Rick to Purchase Spices--NO RECIPE-- In this video, Betty and her husband, Rick, travel to Grenada, "the spice island of the Caribbean," and purchase spices to use in bettyskitchen. Rick and I spent a short time in Grenada during my 3-week-break from YouTube. On the island we were able to purchase whole nutmeg, ground nutmeg, stick cinnamon, turmeric, oregano, lemon pepper, dried parsley, whole cloves, ground cloves, bay leaves, ground bay leaves, mace, ground ginger, ginger shavings, and curry . I will be uploading something using at least one of these spices tomorrow! Love, Betty :)
- Clove Cigarette - Roll your own! Buying Clove Cigarettes can get pricey! I don't like spending the money for a good cigarette when I know I can make my own with any tobacco that I like. It's really simple and the whole bang isn't very costly. You can either roll manually with your hands or buy a roller. I personally like a roller. The cigarette burns more even and I don't have to worry about messing up. Second pick up some filters, about 75cents for 100. Third pick out your favorite blend of tobacco that you want to roll with, most come with papers. Fourth pick up some cloves from a grocery store, located in the spice isle. Something to note, whole cloves are the best but are expensive, a little bit will last for a long time and you can grind them to your personal preference. Last just get everything ready and roll away. Starting out costs were: $15.00 Zig Zag roller - Worth it imo ~$8.00 Large container of whole cloves $3.00 Bugler brand tobacco $0.75 100 Top filters (Makes about 50 Cigarettes with plenty of Cloves left) Total: $26.75 The Roller with pay for itself and after the first purchase you will see a difference in how much you spend per cigarette. After purchasing the zigzag and cloves the general price range will run you about $3-5 per 50 cigs compared to $6.5-10 for 20 store bought cigs. Side note: Most clove cigarettes bought retail have flavored paper on the inside of the rolling paper. So the cloves are not what make the citrus flavors. Keep that in mind if you are expecting a home rolled ...
- How to lose Youtube subscribers If you were expecting a scripted video of quality you won't find it here:P But there is a drag queen wig, bad singing and vegan food.
- The Cloves - A Million Reasons (promo) How to follow The Cloves: Website: Twitter Facebook: Myspace: Promotion video for The Cloves A Million Reasons (2005) single. Featured in the video are excerpts of three songs taken from the single. All these songs were recorded live at Seattle's The Triple Door by Craig Montgomery. It was very cool to meet Craig because we got to learn a bit about when he was the live sound engineer touring with Nirvana (1989 - 1991) and the Posies (1990 - 1994). All photos featured in the video were shot at The Triple Door by John Jacobson. A Million Reasons track listing: 1. A Million Reasons (single) 2. Ignored (live) 3. prescriptions (live) 4. But You (live) 5. Tidal Sun (live) "Fans of Doves, Travis, and all things Brit-radio-pop flavored should pay attention and pay their respects." - Three Imaginary Girls () "Coming out of Seattle, these are no grudge kids. The Cloves come from the same mold as The Byrds and ***age Fanclub to give you some classic songwriting." - Creation Records (http Live band line up: Michael Hochstatter: vocals & guitar Kevin Poleskie: vocals & bass Chris Walbridge: lead guitar Alan Kropf: Keybords Kris Rosentrater () drums A special thanks to Seattle's The Triple Door () and their staff who has been very good to us over the years. Also to photographer John Jacobson who has been more than generous in sharing his talents with us. Thank ...
- Chicken with 40 Garlic Cloves Click here for the full recipe. www.williams-
- Clove Oil This week's theme: The Dental Spice and clove oil that is great for so much more.
- PAS***IO INGREDIENTS: 1 package pas***io pasta (thick tubular spaghetti) Butter (optional) Meat sauce: 2 onions cubed finely 1 c olive oil 2 pounds ground beef, pork and/or lamb (1 kilo) 3 cloves of garlic Whole cloves 1 tsp nutmeg 1 tsp cinnamon 1 c tomato sauce 2 c water 8 oz. (230 gr.) Romano cheese and ingredients for béchamel sauce (separated recipe). Add love too! PROCESS: Cook the pasta butter it and set aside. Prepare the béchamel sauce and set aside. Stick three whole cloves in each garlic clove and set aside. Sauté the onions in olive oil for about 8 minutes. Add the meat and stir to brown. When meat is cooked add garlic (and cloves), nutmeg, cinnamon, 2 cups of water, tomato sauce, and salt and pepper. Cook the meat sauce for 35 minutes on medium and set aside. Spread half pasta on pan. Sprinkle with romano cheese. Pour meat sauce on top of pasta. Continue with spreading a second layer of pasta. Sprinkle again with romano cheese. Finally put the béchamel sauce and sprinkle again with cheese. Bake pas***io at 350 for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Chopping, Mincing, and Using Garlic Cloves www.all-things- Some simple tips on how to chop, mince, and use cloves of garlic.
- Cooking Pozole with Amelia Ceja Amelia Ceja prepares one of Mexico's most traditional pre-Columbian soups - Pozole. This dish is made from nixtamalized cacahuazintle corn. Amelia adds chicken this time around but pork, turkey, pork rinds or even sardines can compliment this warm soup. Vegetarian and vegan versions also exist. Amelia chooses Ceja Vineyards' Vino de Casa Red Blend as the perfect wine pairing. Salud! Ingredients: 10 cups Mexican style hominy -- drained (a 6lb 9oz can available at most grocery stores) 10 dried Pasilla peppers 10 dried Guajillo peppers 10 garlic cloves 10 whole peppercorns 8 cloves 1 tsp dried Mexican oregano 7 lbs skinless drumsticks, thighs or breasts thoroughly washed 1 whole garlic head 3 bay leaves salt sliced radishes shredded cabbage chopped cilantro chopped serrano peppers dried Mexican oregano lime juice water Directions: Break the stems from the Pasilla and Guajillo chiles, shake the seeds from the pods, and soak the chilies in warm water for 3 minutes. Add the chilies to a pot of boiling water and boil until soft, between 5 and 15 minutes. When done, put the chiles with the cooking liquid in a blender with the garlic cloves, the whole peppercons, the cloves and the teaspoon of Mexican dried oregano. Blend until smooth and set aside. To a large pot of gently boiling water, add the washed chicken parts, the head of garlic, the 3 bay leaves and salt. Skim the foam and excess fat from the surface of the boiling chicken to get a clear broth. Lower ...
- Cooking with Mother Rima: Chickpeas (Garbanzos) Ingredients Cloves Large Cardamom Cinnamon Sticks, Tomato pure Ginger and Garam masala Soak the garbanzos overnight and then place in pressure cooker, add some more water until they are submerged half an inch. Add salt, cinnamon sticks, cloves and cardamom. Once the pressure cooker whistles once, reduce to heat to simmer and wait twenty minuets. Next to make the masala, heat some ghee in a pan and then add tomato paste and some ginger. Once these are mixed in reduce the heat to simmer and stir for twenty minutes. When the ghee begins to separate from the mixture you know it's ready. Add the masala to the cooked garbanzos, mix it together, add one forth a spoon of turmeric powder some salt, pressure cook again until one whistle. Once this is done add garam masala to the cooked garbanzos, then heat some ghee and pour on top of the garam masala. Offer to the Lord and enjoy. Hare Kṛṣṇa!
- Cooking Tips : How to Peel Garlic Kitchen Tips: How to Peel Garlic. Basic cooking techniques and tips for Peeling Garlic
- Spoonful of Cloves I eat 25 cloves, grounded up. it is wicked disgusting. never try it.
- How to Make Mexican Rice See more on the blog at: goo.gl Mac shows you how to make a simple family favorite: Mexican Rice. What You Will Need: 2 Cups Long Grain rice 2 TBSP Olive Oil (enough to cover bottom of 4 Qt pot and lightly cover rice) 4 cloves of garlic (3 cloves chopped) 1/2 chopped fresh onion 1 chopped fresh tomato 1 can (14.5 oz) low-sodium chicken broth (I use Swansons) 2 TBSP Chicken Boullion (I use Knorr - Caldo con sabor de Pollo) 2 cups HOT water What You Will Do: Place Olive Oil in bottom of 4 qt pot, enough to cover bottom of pot, and enough to coat the rice Add 1 large whole clove of garlic to the oil as it is heating. When oil is heated add rice and lightly brown the rice - stirring constantly When rice is lightly browned REMOVE the whole the garlic clove Add onion, stirring, allow onion to become moist and flavor rice Add chopped garlic, stirring, allow garlic to quickly flavor the rice Add tomato, stirring, allow tomato to become moist and flavor rice Add HOT water, stir Add chicken broth, stir Add 2 TBSP Chicken Bouillion, stir Bring to boil with lid off, then cover and simmer for 30 minutes Remove lid, stir tomato and onion evenly throughout rice, release some steam from rice so that rice is not too moist or sticky. Be sure to turn off the heat when cooking is done so that bottom of rice does not burn. If liquid is not gone continue to simmer, checking every few minutes
- Wegmans Slow-Cooked Chicken with 40 Garlic Cloves Fall recipe from Wegmans Menu Magazine 2008
- Betty's Spiced Buttercream Frosting Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Spiced Buttercream Frosting, using some spices from "the spice island of the Caribbean," Grenada. This is a wonderful version of buttercream frosting, with a little orange juice, ground cloves, and ground cinnamon added! You will love this special twist to an old favorite! Ingredients: 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature 3 cups confectioners sugar 1 tablespoon orange juice ¼ teaspoon ground cloves ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon Combine 1 cup butter with 3 cups confectioners sugar, creaming until light and fluffy. Add 1 tablespoon orange juice. Beat until spreading consistency. Beat in ¼ teaspoon ground cloves and ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon. This is a beautiful and delicious frosting for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and fruit and nut breads. I will be uploading a Mothers Day cake tomorrow that is perfect for using this frosting! Much love, Betty
- Obama Hates Clove Cigarettes The prohibition of cigars and cigarettes that don't taste or smell like horse crap. But "it for the children." Give me a break! Philip Morris USA advocated the public policy. Thankfully, they are a bunch of hypocrites who refuse to use the same line of reasoning in an effort to make illegal any and all flavored alcoholic beverages. Banning cloves is bad enough. But banning margaritas, mixed drinks, or Rumple Minze! That would spark a civil war!
- Planting 45 Garlic Cloves in a Half Wine Barrel Container Garden John from talks about the busiest time in his garden- after the first frost and how he gets everything accomplished. He also shows you how he plants out 45 Garlic Cloves that will turn into 45 Garlic Bulbs Next Year.
- Pernil | Roast Pork Shoulder recipe LaGasse - Puerto Rican! Click HERE for RECIPE... Ingredients (1) 5 - 8 pound fresh pork shoulder (pernil) (also known as 'fresh ham' or 'cali') 2 cloves of garlic per pound of pernil 1 teaspoon of olive oil per pound of pernil 1 teaspoon of salt per pound of pernil 1 teaspoon of black pepper per 5 pounds of pernil 1 teaspoon of oregano per 5 pounds of pernil 1 teaspoon of vinegar per pound of pernil 1 teaspoon of sofrito/recaito per pound of pernil 2 cups of water (to add to roasting pan) Example for a 6 pound pernil: 12 cloves of garlic 2 Tablespoons of olive oil 2 Tablespoons of salt 1 teaspoon of black pepper 1 teaspoon of oregano 2 Tablespoons of vinegar 2 Tablespoons of sofrito/recaito 2 cups of water (to add to roasting pan) Procedure: ___________________________________ Preliminary step: Take half of your garlic cloves and slice each one lengthwise, once or twice. Place aside. 1 - Note how many pounds your pernil is. If it is approximately 6 pounds, just use the example above for the quantity of seasonings. Otherwise, see the 'Tips' Section for quick lists for a 5 pound and 7 pound pernil. 2 - Rinse the pork under cold running water. Prepare the Adobo Rub: 3 - Add the whole garlic cloves (not the ones that you sliced!) to a pilón (morter and pestle). Grind them for a minute or two. 4 - Add the olive oil. Stir and mash again. 5 - Add the salt, black pepper, oregano and the vinegar. 6 - Stir this and grind a little more. It should have a course, but liquid consistency. See ...
- Betty's Orange Pomander In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make an Orange Pomander. This is a project that I like to do during the holiday season. An orange pomander is basically an orange that is studded with cloves and tied with a ribbon, so that it can be hung in a closet to give off the aroma of orange and cloves. You can also place several of them in a bowl to make a nice centerpiece for your table. When they have completely dried, you may put them in dresser drawers to make everything smell wonderful. These also make great gifts or party favors. To do this project, wash a fresh orange in warm soapy water to remove any wax that may have been added. I find it easier to tie ribbon around the orange to make 4 sections at the very beginning, leaving enough ribbon to make a bow at the top of a loop for hanging. The ribbon should be about ½-inch wide. After securing the ribbon with straight pins, you may decorate each of the four sections in any way that you like. I decided to use a plain design by just making a single arc down the center of each of the four quarters formed by a brown felt ribbon. To insert the cloves, use a skewer, nail, or knitting needle to punch a hole about ½-inch deep and push a whole clove, spike-end first, into the orange. If this makes your finger sore, use a thimble to protect your finger. Place the next clove as close as possible without the two cloves touching. Continue until you finish your design in each quarter. You may have a different design in each quarter ...
- Father Day Steak! Garlic Steak with Roasted Garlic Cloves Recipe Learn how to make Father Day Steak! Garlic Steak with Roasted Garlic Cloves! Visit for the ingredients! Plus, more info and over 550 additional original video recipes. I hope you enjoy this Garlic Steak with Roasted Garlic Cloves Recipe.
- Tilbury On Cloves - She, See, Sea from the album "Blindshow" (2006)
- Spicetour Zanzibar Over the centuries, Zanzibar's cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices brought the sultans of Oman across the Indian Ocean by dhow on the seasonal trade winds. The Spice Tour introduces you to most of Zanzibar's spices and fruits, (depending on the season). The exotic spices and fruits are grown in the plantations just outside of Stone Town and there's ample opportunity to dazzle the senses as you taste and smell them and guess what they are. The guide gives detailed descriptions of what the various plants are used for, though not all of them are for food. The leaves of the neem tree were once used as a cure for malaria and indigestion, the iodine tree produces a deep red sap used to fight infection, while the foaming berries of the unimaginatively named soap berry tree were used for centuries as an alternative to soap. Other spices include nutmeg, ginger, vanilla, tamarind, menthol and cloves. The island was once the world's leading producer of cloves (3/4 of the total world supply) and the clove industry was the foundation of the golden age of Zanzibar.
- Betty's Clove-Studded Red Cinnamon Pears In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a gorgeous and luscious condiment for your holiday table—Clove-Studded Red Cinnamon Pears. These are super easy, because you can use canned pears and just add a few spices for an awesome addition to your dinner! Ingredients: 29-oz. can pear halves, drained (with syrup reserved) and sliced down the middle to make pear quarters whole cloves 1 cup sugar ¼ cup (heaping) of red cinnamon drops (red hots) Red food coloring, optional Stud each pear quarter with a few whole cloves. Put into sterilized 1 quart glass jar with screw lid. Combine reserved pear syrup, sugar, and cinnamon drops in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a few drops of red food coloring, if deeper red color is desired. Let cool for about ½ hour, and then pour over studded pear quarters and seal. Refrigerate. Serve as a condiment for ham or other meats, or as a topping for ice cream. This makes about 10 pear quarters and will keep in the refrigerator about 1 week. Note: You must make this addition to your holiday table at least one day ahead, in order to get the pears to absorb the clove and cinnamon flavor and the bright red color. This will be a dramatic addition to your meal! Enjoy! --Betty
- Chinese Love Letter The content of this clip is suggestive and intended for viewers age 18 and over. However, there is NO nudity and NO explicit content. The smoking depicted herein is for entertainment purposes only and does not condone tobacco consumption. The model in this video pulls on a pair of patent leather gloves and smokes a clove flavored cigarette while wearing sunglass, heavy red lipstick, and watching the Cantonese evening news. If you find any of this content offensive, please click your browser's BACK button.
- The Cloves The Cloves at Beyond the Bridge Cafe
- Holiday TV - Episode 6 - Make Oranges with cloves for Christmas decorations Vienna shows us how to make a Winter Holiday decoration, the orange with cloves. We are pleased to announce the debut of the annual TACC Foundation's Holiday TV. The American Charity Calendar is a Santa Barbara, CA non-profit organization. Please check our daily blog to share some of your own holiday traditions: On December 1st, individuals and families can open the first numbered window" on their Charity Calendar and find a surprise picture behind the "window". Audiences will also be treated to an entertaining daily Internet television series that will interact with that day's paper Charity Calendar's hidden surprise picture. Watch the daily episode here or http
- Planting garlic This video from the nonprofit group KGI ( ) teaches the basics for growing your own garlic.
- Cloves - Springstep
- Betty's Chilly Day Hot Spiced Apple Cider Recipe In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Hot Spiced Apple Cider. Its getting just the right time of year here in Kentucky when a nice, hot drink is appealing. This Hot Spiced Apple Cider is flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves. You can make it with either apple cider or apple juice. Its great for children, too! Ingredients: 2 quarts apple cider (You may substitute apple juice, if you prefer.) ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar 2 whole nutmegs 4 cinnamon sticks 16 whole cloves 16 whole allspice In a large saucepan, combine 2 quarts apple cider (or apple juice) and ½ cup brown sugar. Tie spices (2 whole nutmegs, 4 cinnamon sticks, 16 whole cloves, and 16 whole allspice) in a cheesecloth bag; crush with a mallet, and add to the saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove spice bag, and ladle Hot Spiced Apple Cider into mugs and serve. This Hot Spiced Apple Cider tastes great with Bettys Pumpkin Molasses Muffins, and the two make a perfect combination during fall, winter, and early spring! Cheers!
- Cloves - Whiskey Tall (Live @ The Sauce) Cloves performs their single 'Whiskey Tall' at The Sauce. For more of cloves - visit: /cloves
- Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic - Garlic Chicken Recipe Get the full story! Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 250 free video recipes. Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!!
- How To Tie a Clove Hitch Knot Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from Ravi and more videos in the Knots category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at This is a small but versatile knot. It's so versatile, in fact, that there's more than one way to tie it. Here's the easiest. To complete this How-To you will need: A single length of rope Something to hitch to, such as a post, pole, or ring Step 1: Loop counterclockwise Loop the end of the rope counterclockwise around the object you are hitching to (let's say a pole) and cross it over the remaining length of rope. Step 2: Make another loop Make another counterclockwise loop around the pole, but this time pass the end of the rope through the loop you've just formed (between the now two strands of rope looping around the pole). Step 3: Tighten knot Pull at both ends to tighten the knot. Thanks for watching How To Tie a Clove Hitch Knot! If you enjoyed this video subscribe to the Howcast YouTube channel!
- Cloves "She ain't right for me" live at Station 4 8/4/09 This is a live version of Cloves performing "She ain't right for me" at Station 4 in Saint Paul, MN on August 4th, 2009
- Djarum Black Illegal !!! WTF Congress passed a bill banning all flavored cigarettes from the United States. All but one flavor had remained, menthol...and as if our country doesn't have more important things to worry about like the economy, war, etc.
- Toothache Remedy Gum Pain Recipe Make Your Own Clove Oil ***gesic Oral Pain Reliever I made this quick Clove oil remedy for mouth and gum pain. It worked instantly. I recommend 1/4 cup of olive oil to 1 tablespoon ground Cloves. What I learned during my internet search about clove oil... quote " The health benefits of clove oil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, aphrodisiac and stimulating properties. The oil is used for treating a variety of health disorders including toothaches, indigestion, cough, asthma, headache, stress and blood impurities. Clove is an evergreen tree, which produces a flower bud that has numerous medicinal properties. It is often referred as clove bud. Clove bud has a shaft and a head and hence it has the Latin name clavus meaning nail. Clove was extensively used in the ancient Indian and Chinese civilizations and it spread to other parts of the world, including Europe, during the seventh and eight centuries. Clove is rich in minerals such as calcium, hydrochloric acid, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, and vitamin A and vitamin C. The health benefits of clove oil include the following: Dental Care: The most prominent use of clove oil is in dental care. The germicidal properties of the oil make it very effective for relieving dental pain, tooth ache, sore gums and mouth ulcers. Clove oil contains the compound eugenol, which has been used in dentistry since numerous years. Gargles with diluted clove oil help in easing the throat. The characteristic smell of clove oil helps removing bad ...
- Dji Sam Soe Super Premium Kreteks (cloves cigarettes) video uploaded from my mobile phone
- How to mince garlic - Tips to crush, chop and dice garlic cloves How to mince garlic - Tips to crush, chop and dice garlic cloves Is there anything worse than biting down on a big hunk of garlic? Here's how to mince garlic properly, as demonstrated by chef Marc Bauer of the world famous French Culinary Institute. Keywords: minced garlic garlic crushed chopped garlic garlic cloves minced
- Nigella Lawson: Kitchen Nine Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic The thirty nine steps to chicken nirvana
- ATTACK OF THE WAFFLES!?!! (11.28.09 - Day 212) Hummus And Pita Chips: (larger batch) 4 cloves garlic 2 - 15oz cans garbonzo beans 2/3 cup tahini 1/3 cup frsh lemon juice 1/2 cup water 1/4 cup olive oil 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional) OR (smaller batch) 2 gloves garlic 1/4 cup lemon juice 1/4 cup water 14 oz garbonzo beans 1/2 cup tahini 1 tsp sea salt (optional) Pita Chips: Pita Bread Brush w/ olive oil garlic salt Toast 7-10mins at 400 degrees More Super Duper Stuff: Download our iPhone/iPod App here: bit.ly
- Episode 2 (Part 2): Puerco Pibil A delicious, spicy, slow roasted pork from the Yucatan. INGREDIENTS: 5 Tbsp. Annatto Seeds (Achiote) 2 tsp. Cumin Seeds 1 Tbsp. Allspice 1/2 tsp. Whole Cloves Habañeros (to taste... seeded and veined, then minced) 1/2 Cup White Vinegar 1/2 Cup Orange Juice 2 Tbsp. Salt 8 Cloves Garlic (pressed and crushed) 5 Lemons (juiced) Splash Tequila (finest quality) 5 lb. Pork Butt (pork shoulder) (Banana Leaves, optional) PROCEDURE: 1) Grind annatto, cumin, pepper, allspice, and cloves into a fine powder using a coffee grinder (reserved only for grinding spices, NOT coffee). 2)Combine minced habañeros, vinegar, and orange juice. Mix. Add salt, garlic, lemon juice, and tequila. (food processor or blender works best) 3) Mix powder with habañero mixture. Shake well. 4) Cut pork into 2" cubes and combine in a bag with spice/habañero mixture and shake well. Place all ingredients in a turkey bag (remembering to poke holes) or wrap in banana leaves. Bake for 2 hours at 325. (Banana leaves version: bake for 4 hours at 325)
twitter about cloves
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cloves
“Cloves are more known to our kitchen as an aromatic spice helps to add flavor and fragrance to the Indians culinary process. Cloves look like small flower buds”
— Benefits of Clove Oil - Medicinal Properties of Clove Oil,
“Filed under Appetizer, Cloves, Cuisine, Curry leaves, Garam masala, Indian, Mustard Seeds, Vegetarian, Yogurt. Every culture has Recipe Blog. Browse Cuisines. Market Tour. Class Menus. Cooking Bio”
— FLAVOR EXPLOSIONS,
“Garlic confit can be used directly, as in the recipe for the roast lamb that calls for 15 cloves of garlic confit. The price can be excellent and you'll be spared the labor of peeling all those cloves”
— Confit | Suzi's Blog,
“Within days the color of the rum began to darken and the orange and cloves became more fragrant. Stuff the cloves into the slits and skin of the orange. Place the orange in a large widemouthed jar (that has”
— Foodista Blog - Cloves,
“Prepare a dish that combines banana and cloves. You can either use an existing recipe or come up with your own. Take a picture of cloves. Don't forget to check the great round-up of TGRWT #10 at EatFoo(d). [ ] " Blog”
— TGRWT #11: Banana and cloves " ,
“Asylum Application - U.S. Immigration Lawyers: PHAM & CLOVES, PLLC Asylum Application Lawyers at Pham & Cloves, PLLC. No Comments Tags: General Blog From Veritas Legal Group · U.S. Immigration”
— PHAM & CLOVES, PLLC — Houston Attorneys Legal Blog,
“This week we spread the Love for Camel Dung and Cloves by Dara Murphy. Click here if you can't see the video above. Transcript Welcome to this week's Spread the Love. This week we are talking about Camel Dung and Cloves by Dara Murphy. The play”
— Spread the Love: Camel Dung and Cloves - The Theatrefolk Weblog,
“customer reviews of everything cloves products Your e-mail address will not be published on this forum but feel free to add your website URL (in exchange for posting this site on yours)”
— everything cloves product review,
“Cloves blog, article on ifood.tv - food videos and recipes community. Clove (Laung, Lavanga) During the 16th and 17th centuries, Portuguese, French and D”
— Cloves | ifood.tv, ifood.tv
similar for cloves
- clove oil
- syzygium aromaticum
- essential oil
- clove tree
- herbs and spices
- free encyclopedia
- maluku islands
- the portuguese
- volatile oil
- whole cloves
- ground cloves
- production of cloves
- flower buds
- eugenia caryophyllata
- nutritional profile
- rating system
- essential nutrients
- nutrient density
- dietary fiber
- how to
- pumpkin pie spice
- garlic cloves
- clove cigarettes
- unopened flower bud
- oil of clove
- spice islands
- ras el hanout
- digestive ailments
- digestive complaints
- health benefits
- medicinal benefits
- cooking guide
- cooking fish
- oil of cloves
- dried flower
- finger nail
- spice mixtures
- clove buds