- We exist as a fellowship of Evangelical and Spirit Filled Clergy worldwide to: 1. Exalt/Worship God 2. Fellowship 3. Divine Networking. — “Association of Clergy International - A.O.C.I. - "Uniting”,
- Clergy Job Description. . Clergy. Clergy lead worship based on religious doctrines and provide spiritual and moral guidance and other assistance. They perform religious ceremonies including weddings, funerals, birth and coming of age ritual. — “Clergy: Schools and Careers”,
- A person who has been legitimately received into the ranks of the clergy That the distinction between clergy and laity was recognized in New Testament times is plain from St. Paul's. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Cleric”,
- Clergy - Salary - Get a free salary comparison based on job title, skills, experience and education. Accurate, reliable salary and compensation comparisons for United States. — “PayScale - Clergy Salary, Average Salaries”,
- Clergy definition, the group or body of ordained persons in a religion, as distinguished from the laity. See more. — “Clergy | Define Clergy at ”,
- Clergy in the Orthodox Church are those individuals set aside to perform certain tasks and/or exercise certain authority in the Orthodox clergy take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life of the Church, teach, or otherwise help in spreading. — “Clergy - OrthodoxWiki”,
- clergy n. , pl. , -gies . The body of people ordained for religious service. See Usage Note at collective noun During the Middle Ages and the ancien régime, the Catholic clergy formed the First Estate in the French society of orders. — “clergy: Definition from ”,
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a given religion. The term ultimately comes from the Greek quot quot - kl ros, quot a lot quot , quot that which is assigned by lot quot or metaphorically, quot. — “Clergy Information (Diocese, Bishops, Catholics”,
- Encyclopedia article about Clergy. Information about Clergy in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. catholic clergy, clergy position. — “Clergy definition of Clergy in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Even within a religion many denominations may exist, with each group having unique traditions and responsibilities assigned to its clergy. Clergy are religious and spiritual leaders, and teachers and interpreters of their traditions and faith. — “Clergy”, umsl.edu
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a given religion. The term comes from Greek κληρος (a lot, that which is assigned by lot (allotment) or metaphorically, heritage). Depending on the religion,. — “Clergy - Psychology Wiki”,
- SIGN INTO . To log in enter your email address (without the @) and your password and press the "Log In" button. . Password: ©2007. All rights reserved. Service Agreement | Contact Us. — “ Get Email”,
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a given religion. Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine and. — “Clergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a given religion. Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine and. — “Clergy”,
- Clergy - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Clergy”,
- Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the In modern times, however, the role of Buddhist clergy can vary greatly across different countries. — “Clergy - Reference”,
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a. — “Clergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Wikipedia Mobile”, en.wikipedia.7
- Clergy is the generic term used to describe the formal religious leadership within a given religion. The term comes from the hopapos κλήρος - klēros, "a lot", "that which is assigned by lot" (allotment) or metaphorically,. — “Clergy - Religion-wiki”,
- Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine and practices. They often deal with life-cycle events such as childbirth, circumcision, coming of age ceremonies, marriage, and death. — “Clergy - Indopedia, the Indological knowledgebase”,
- Definition of clergy in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of clergy. Pronunciation of clergy. Translations of clergy. clergy synonyms, clergy antonyms. Information about clergy in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. catholic clergy. — “clergy - definition of clergy by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of CLERGY. Local clergy have been invited to participate in an interfaith service. a member of the clergy. Origin of CLERGY. Middle English clergie, from Anglo. — “Clergy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine. They often deal with life-cycle events such as childbirth, circumcision, coming of age ceremonies, marriage, and death. — “Clergy - Wikinfo”,
- Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine and practices. They often deal with life-cycle events such as childbirth, baptism, circumcision, coming of age ceremonies, marriage. — “Clergy”,
- Depending on the religion, clergy usually take care of the ritual aspects of the religious life, teach or otherwise help in spreading the religion's doctrine and practices. They often deal with life-cycle events such as childbirth, circumcision, coming of age ceremonies, marriage, and death. — “Clergy - Definition”,
related images for clergy
- Concept Clergy Ann jpg
- clergy 1 jpg
- Gill also sent this picture of the obligatory birthday cake about to be cut Selby Abbey Branch s banner proudly leads the procession of banners at the end of the service Martin Wallace Bishop of Selby Rob Wainwright NSM at Selby Abbey and Keith Richards Vicar of Selby Abbey make their way to the vestry at the close of a most moving service Leaving
- Ministry MINISTRY Servants of the Servants of God Key Facts and Ideas In the Orthodox Church all the baptised have a calling and a service in the world some have ministries in the parish community as well either in an ordained or
- view slideshow > Bishop Maxim concelebrating with Frs Miroslav Dejanov Blasko Paraklis and Anatole Lyovin Parish Rector
- 18 08 2003 Клир храма с игуменией Горненского монастыря в Иерусалиме матушкой Георгией после Всенощного
- Clergy Office 1
- clergyrh jpg
- ve 109 clergy vestments jpg
- Clergy Retreat
- Cartoon of the day
- that wearing such an item of clerical costume enabled the wearer to be easily identified as a clergyman and that this recognition allowed the wearer to accomplished various tasks more easily My favourite item of history on the dress of SDA clergy comes from the cover of the July 1980 Ministry magazine Enjoy
- clergyconfession073 jpg
- Concept Clergy Ann 2 JPG
- clergy JPG
- clergy stole candles jpg
- Our Church Circa 1959 George Yandell Lee Humphreys Larry Gipson John Rice Bill Lea Wayne Kinyon Bishop Sanders Bob Beasley Tracy Lamar Jim Curtis Sanford Garner Tom Hutson
- Originally published 08 36 a m July 1 2008 Updated 05 30 p m July 1 2008
- Left to right Fr Deacon Christos Pa***as Fr Seraphim Johnson Fr John Fleser Fr Michael Lightfoot Fr Panagiotes Carras Metropolitan Ephraim Bishop Moses Fr Rodion Fr John
- Some members and friends of TESSAC gather on the lawn Left to right Fr Martyn Fr Robin Bishop Robert Sister Eileen Fr Brian and Deacon Anthony During the service two new members Bishop David Bowler and Father Richard
- clergyconfession0710 jpg
- Clergy group picture Web jpg
- Clergy Retreat
- Photos The congregation assembles The leaders choir and trumpeters Pastor Murray Guy West
- Bishop Botterill Fr Dn Jeff Roy Fr Harley Kynock
- DAG1027 Clergy Ann 1 Gallery jpg
- clergy jpg
- November in Tanzania
- Kal in clergy outfit 2004 3x4 jpg
- My favourite item of history on the dress of SDA clergy comes from the cover of the July 1980 Ministry magazine Enjoy Posted in Adventism
- clergyconfession074 jpg
- Clergy Meeting jpg
- view slideshow >
- A Welcome Message from Our Rector
- The Rev Rob Schenck right and Rev Ken Johnson review Ten Commandments petitions Associated Press photo |
- diligence and guidance of our beloved Prelates and the generous support of our members that Melbourne s St George Church and its Assyrian community continue to go from strength to strength
- clergyconfession072 jpg
- clergy1 jpeg
- ve 109a clergy vestments jpg
- Words of Faith Feature Title This page is under construction
related videos for clergy
- Jefferson Airplane - Clergy/3/5 Of A Mile In Thirty Seconds Title: Clergy/3/5 Of A Mile In Thirty Seconds (Live) Album: Bless Its Pointed Little Head Track No: 1 Written By: Marty Balin Marty Balin - Lead Vocals Grace Slick - Vocals Jorma Kaukonen - Lead Guitar Paul Kantner - Rhythm Guitar, Vocals Jack Casady - Bass Guitar Spencer Dryden - Drums
- Clergy Housing Allowance - Church Law Group - David Middlebrook -Must be employed by the church (or agency of the church) -Must be ordained, commissioned, or licensed -Must Administer the sacraments -Has management responsibilities in the church or denomination -Considered to be a religious leader -The benefit is made available to the minister as compensation for services.
- Christian Clergy on the Art of Living: Amazing Grace Christian clergy and religious share their experiences of meeting Sri Sri and undergoing the Art of Living Course. Very inspiring!
- Spiritual Renewal Programs for Clergy, Psychotherapists & Contemplatives Private spiritual direction and contemplative solitude retreat programs for clergy, psychotherapists, and contemplative mystics seeking renewal. Video offers a "virtual contemplative retreat" accompanied by the poetry of David Whyte along with a short testimonial of private contemplative retreat programs with Ronda LaRue & Ojai Soul Arts in California. Rated one the best spiritual retreats in the world for its individualized artistry and integration principles (Asia Spa 2007).
- Clergy Response Teams Explained by David J. Smith on the Alex Jones Show (Part 1) David J. Smith breaks down the REAL meaning of Romans 13 AND gives his opinion of the Clergy Response Teams on the Alex Jones Radio Show, on May 14, 2008. These dudes KNOW what they are talking about! **FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 USC section 107 of the US Copyright Law.**
- Pro-LGBT Clergy Drown Out Equal Marriage Protesters with "This Little Light of Mine" As the first same-*** couples are able to apply for marriage licenses in the District of Columbia, a group of supportive clergy drown out protester's from Fred Phelp's infamous church
- Sarah Palin and the Thomas Muthee Witch Hunt Sarah Palin says that Thomas Muthee, a man who hunts witches, used his supernatural powers to intercede with God to give her the position of Governor of Alaska. No kidding.
- Reincarnation: The Clergy of Unholy Reincarnation: The Clergy of Unholy or TCOU is the next Mini in the Reincarnation series that takes place in a church on your quest to find Saul who has escaped from hell.
- Cops and Clergy talk about the war on drugs A remarkable new alliance of police officers and clergy who talk openly about the war on drugs. Featuring Law Enforcement Against Prohibition, the Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative, and the Ordinary People Society.
- Priest-Off® Clergy Repellent I'm Catholic, but I can appreciate a good laugh. Young son afraid to go to church? Try new Priest-Off® clergy repellent!
- Clergy Accused of *** Crimes Going Unmonitored Nearly 50 former and current Roman Catholic priests and religious brothers accused of ***ual abuse in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles live unmonitored by local authorities. Attorneys for victims want their names and addresses publicized (March 7)
- Clergy Breakfast
- The challenges of North Dakota clergy ***ual abuse survivors SNAP reaches out to survivors in North Dakota. Clergy ***ual abuse survivors in North Dakota are burdened by a bishop that does not walk his talk !
- Clergy Call For Justice Press Conference This week, hundreds of clergy members from all 50 states are in Washington, DC, lobbying in support of fairness for gay, lesbian, bi***ual and transgender Americans. These faith leaders are urging Congress to pass laws preventing hate crimes and employment discrimination against GLBT people.
- Clergy Speak Out Against the War on Drugs Protestant, Catholic and Jewish Clergy Speak Out Against "The War On Drugs" Produced by Mike Gray, mike- of Common ... all » Sense for Drug Policy, with help from Chuck Thomas of Unitarian Universalists for Drug Policy Reform, and the Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative. See extended interviews at For more information, or to request copies of the DVD, please visit IDPI at www.idpi.us
- Reincarnation: The Clergy of Unholy Walkthrough *NOTE: If the colors are inverted, I am sorry, I am still trying to fix this problem. This seems to only happen with VLC Media Player when I'm trying to preview the video, I only hope it doesn't show up on YouTube.* This is a walkthrough (or speedrun, whichever floats your boat) for Reincarnation: The Clergy of Unholy on Kongregate. This point-and-click game is the same as any other Reincarnation game in the series, just different "puzzles" for this matter. It's not that hard, and I sped by this very quickly WITHOUT a walkthrough. Breakdown: Not much to breakdown, just follow the steps: 1. Start out by grabbing the bell in the first room with the Holy Water. Then go upstairs (on the left). 2. Once you're in the big bell room, grab the rope and nickel, which are very easy to spot since they stick out. 3. Go back to the Holy Water room and take a right into the altar room. 4. Once you're in the altar room, open up the curtain and grab the key. Then take your bell and mask out the rightmost candle. As your mark walks by, grab the key in his pocket. ACHIEVEMENT: Mask out both flames after taking the key from the mark. 5. Go back to the Holy Water room and use the black key on the rightmost door and enter it. Use your other key to open up the middle door and enter it. Once inside, grab the tape and Golden Orb. 6. Combine the Golden Orb with the tape, then combine it with the bell and you should make a makeshift ringer (for the big bell). Open up the Holy ...
- Boston Catholic Church ***ual Abuse Scandal - Boston Globe Publishes Secret Church Documents In January 2002, the Boston Globe publishes troves of once-secret documents surrounding the case of notorious Boston ***phile priest John Geoghan. News reporters and the public react with dismay and there are growing demands for the resignation of Cardinal Bernard Law. This news report is by David Boeri of WCVB TV Channel 5 in Boston.
- Clergy Response Teams Feds Train Clergy To "Quell Dissent" During Martial Law, Pastors Will Cite Romans 13 To Encourage Public's Submission To Police State. Visit my news blog 'The Rabbit Hole' at
- The Deen Show: My Parents were Christian Clergy in the church but I found the truth in Islam Why did I choose Islam? Why I'm no longer a Christian? Meet bro Omar Carter who grew up with Christian parents who both were clergy members of the Church. At a young age he started asking questions serious questions about life and ended up taking a journey that is very interesting to hear and Im sure the honest and sincere individuals will really benefit from this mans story For more information visit the official Deen Show
- Changing the Conversation on LGBT People and Faith Through empowering fair-minded clergy, HRC's Religion and Faith Program is changing the dialogue on LGBT people and faith. Our Clergy Call for Justice and Equality brought hundreds of clergy to DC to lobby their members of congress for pro-equality legislation.
- The Procession of Clergy and Bishops for the Installation of the ACNA Archbishop Bob Duncan The clergy and bishops participating in the installation of the first archbishop for the Anglican Church in North America process in to Christ Church Plano, Texas on June 24, 2009.
- THE CLERGY "Purity" Live at Xray Cafe - Filming for a music video
- God and the Clergy So many Catholics ask each other, 'how did so much corruption get into the Church?' Even the Pope has been dumbfounded by the evil. The answer is not very surprising.
- Angelic Clergy- Chellez's level 96 Priest video This may be my last video as I want to get on with my life rather than maple and to extend friendships with people that I know.
- Clergy shocked by cabinets resolution The cabinet decision has further complicated the already difficult talks between government officials and the clergy. The church leaders are accusing the government of undermining the consultations are due to start tomorrow. Jane Kiyo now reports on the controversy that appears to have taken a turn for the worse.
- Cops & Clergy Condemn the War on Drugs Ranking police officers and Religious leaders speak out against the Drug War. Former Seattle Police Chief Norm Stamper calls it "The worst social policy since slavery." Rabbi Michael Feinberg of the NY Labor-Religion Coalition says, "The War on Drugs has been as devastating to our communities as the drugs themselves."
- The Clergy - The Oboe Song (the green martian remix) Long version From 2002. 10 minutes... quite a trip....
- Alex Jones Tv 1/2:Romans 13 "It's of the Lord?"
- Clergy Call For Justice Highlights More than 220 religious leaders from around the country and from every faith tradition spoke of their support for the Matthew Shepard Act and ENDA, in collars, robes and stoles that all too often signify a strident aversion to equality. They told their stories on behalf of themselves, their denominations and thousands of people from their congregations around the country.
- Pope's apologizes for child abuse by clergy during homily in Westminster Cathedral Pope: "Here too I think of the immense suffering caused by the abuse of children, especially within the Church and by her ministers. Above all, I express my deep sorrow to the innocent victims of these unspeakable crimes, along with my hope that the power of Christ's grace, his sacrifice of reconciliation, will bring deep healing and peace to their lives. I also acknowledge, with you, the shame and humiliation which all of us have suffered because of these sins; and I invite you to offer it to the Lord with trust that this chastisement will contribute to the healing of the victims, the purification of the Church and the renewal of her age-old commitment to the education and care of young people. I express my gratitude for the efforts being made to address this problem responsibly, and I ask all of you to show your concern for the victims and solidarity with your priests."
- Horslips Live - The Clergy's Lamentation New York "My Father's Place" 1974 put &fmt=18 at the end of the adress bar to hear the stereo version
- Clergy - Envy on the Coast
- The Clergy's Take on Dr. Issam Nemeh The Christian clergy members discuss the work of Issam Nemeh, MD, specifically his healing services, their personal experiences with Dr. Nemeh, and their personal opinions about him. Featured in the video are: His Excellency, Bishop Roger Gries, OSB of the Cleveland Catholic Dioceses Fr. Joseph Fata, Pastor of St. Luke's Catholic Church, Boardman, Ohio Sr. Monica Maria Navin, Sisters of the Incarnate Word, Parma Heights, Ohio Rev. Channing Smith, Rector of Transfiguration Episcopal Church, San Mateo, California For more information on healing services, or to make an appointment with Dr. Nemeh please visit For Dr. Nemeh DVDs, please visit
- Disputed election divides Iranian clergy - 20 June 09 As the post-election protests rage in Tehran, the Iranian capital, another power struggle is under way in the revered city of Qom. It is the home of Iran's most powerful clerics who have the power to remove Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the Supreme leader, who has backed re-elected President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. But as Al Jazeera's Nicole Johnston reports, some ayatollahs say the election was a sham and sympathise with the opposition.
- Clergy allege plot to rig referendum Hours after the court appearance, a section of church leaders accused the government of using the case to soil the name of the Church. The clergy claim that the man was branded a pastor by the YES team to pain the NO campaign in bad light. The churchmen are also alleging a plot by the government to rig the forthcoming referendum vote.
- 50 Anglican clergy becoming Roman Catholic The Vatican reveals that it will welcome up to 50 Anglican clergy members, including five bishops, who are leaving the Church of England to become Roman Catholic. Hundreds of Anglican church goers are expected to follow them in the move and many more are projected to follow after an Ordinariate has been established at the beginning of 2011.
- Farrakhan addresses American Clergy Leadership Conference () - With high levels of political corruption and increased lawlessness in American society, the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan reminded a group of spiritual leaders of their God-given responsibility to act as shepherds calling society and its leaders back to the straight path.
- The Clergy/ laity Church lie What every priest, pope and pastor doesn't want you to know!
- 2nd National Congress of the Clergy OPENING DAY Manila Philippines FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED FORTY TWO FILIPINO CLERGY PARTICIPATED IN THE SECOND NATIONAL CONGRESS OF THE CLERGY HELD AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, MANILA, PHILIPPINES, JANUARY 25-29, 2010. THE BIG EVENT COINCIDES WITH THE CELEBRATION OF THE YEAR OF THE PRIESTS IN HONOR OF ST JOHN MARIE VIANNEY, PATRON SAINT OF PARISH PRIESTS. THE THEME OF THE CONGRESS IS FAITHFULNESS OF CHRIST, FAITHFULNESS OF PRIESTS. Keynote speaker is REV. FR. RANIERO CANTALAMESSA, OFMCap Preacher of the Papal household. On the fourth day, Bishop Chito Tagle of Imus, Cavite gave a powerful talk on Pastoral Challenges. It was delivered with moving passion and emotions. THANK YOU AND A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CATHOLIC BISHOPS CONFERENCE OF THE PHILIPPINES, GAUDENCIO CARDINAL ROSALES, ARCHBISHOP OF MANILA, Ambassador Henrietta De Villa, Chair Central Coordinating Committee, FOR ORGANIZING THE CONGRESS TO EFFECT RENEWAL AND CONVERSION IN THE HEARTS AND MINDS OF THE FILIPINO CLERGY. LONG LIVE THE PRIESTS! LONG LIVE THE FILIPINO CLERGY! LONG LIVE JESUS CHRIST, THE HIGH PRIEST! STA MONICA PARISH, MINALIN, PAMPANGA, PHILIPPINES. stamonicaparish's channel,
- The arrogance of clergy A word to the faithful BOOK OF VIDEO TRANSCRIPTS NOW AVAILABLE PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION AND SUPPORT THE GLOBAL CAMPAIGN AGAINST SHARIA LAW You can download an audio version of this video at
twitter about clergy
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about clergy
“The purpose of this forum is to provide an opportunity for clergy and other celebrants to of public ministry and because so many clergy enter into this arena out of the demand”
— Professional Forum,
“Clergy forum to discuss Can you be gay and Christian?' From Jim Brown and One News Now. A North Carolina pastor is inviting homo***ual clergy in the greater Charlotte area to a”
— Clergy forum to discuss Can you be gay and Christian,
“The Blog of Bishop Will Willimon of the North Alabama Conference of the United Methodist clergy in the North Alabama Conference: Young Clergy Gathering Notes”
— A Peculiar Prophet: Young Clergy Blog,
“The Clergy Advantage Blog Our blog is a great place to find the latest happenings in the world of Clergy Advantage. Click here to visit our blog. Subscribe”
— Clergy Blog Home | Clergy Advantage,
“Clergy Blog. Ministries. Clergy Blog. Musings on theology, the church, and life. St. Martin's in-the-Field. 375 Benfield Road. Severna The vision of St. Martin's-in-the-Field is to gather as a welcoming community of Christ, called to love and serve God, our”
— Clergy Blog | St. Martins In The Field,
“Clergy Corner. Donate. HMA|Articles & Links|Bulletins|Clergy Forum. Chime In. E-mail. Password Forgot password. Clergy Forum. Uncategorized. Forum. Last message. Topics”
— Marriage Matters Jackson - Clergy Forum,
“Several forum members have asked for a Facebook page. Facebook doesn't offer sufficient of the clergy forum's use, but we've created a basic page which you are welcome to use in”
— Clergy Forum | Because clergy health and welfare matters,
“Concerned Black Clergy of Atlanta invites you every Monday at 9:30 AM, to share in one of the most insightful and informative community forums in Metropolitan Atlanta”
— Concerned Black Clergy - Monday Forum,
similar for clergy
- the church
- high priest
- jewish law
- the bishops
- clergy man
- english dictionary
- encyclopedia britannica
- collective body
- orthodox clergy
- the orthodox church
- auxiliary bishop
- the new testament
- the monks
- old french
- reverend clergy
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- catholic clergy
- free online dictionary
- vulgar latin
- men and women
- the deacons
- anglican clergy
- rabbinic ordination
- strict sense
- canon law
- catholic encyclopedia
- clerical dress
- benefit of clergy
- secular clergy
- the catholic encyclopedia
- presides over
- protestant denominations
- word games