- The dream of a multivendor control plane is slowly coming to life. Cisco even says it's doable now. — “Light Reading - Service Provider IT - Cisco, Cyan Think”,
- News about Cisco Systems Inc. Commentary and archival information about Cisco Systems Inc. from The New York Times. — “Cisco Systems Inc. News - The New York Times”,
- This year's Cisco Collaboration Summit was a step up from last year, and I say that for good reason. Last year's event was good -- all of Cisco's events are good -- but the venue was too small and it took away from the messaging. For 2010, Cisco. — “Cisco Collaboration Summit - Where Unified Communications”,
- Cisco is seeking a trademark on "Cisco Cultural Advisor," a mobile app that profiles a user's communication style. — “'Cisco Cultural Advisor' Might Help Workers Collaborate”,
- Your source for news impacting your world. Stay current on all Cisco videos, podcasts, blogs, webcasts, news releases, RSS and more. Visit [email protected] for up-to-date news content 24/7. — “[email protected] -> [email protected]”,
- One of the many buildings on the Cisco Systems campus in San Jose. Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner, a married couple who worked as computer operations staff members at Stanford University, later joined by Richard Troiano, founded Cisco Systems in 1984. — “Cisco Systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Richard Fichera recently met with Cisco to discuss its server business. Here are this thoughts. — “Checking in with Cisco: Server business demonstrates”,
- Third quarter Ethernet switching numbers are starting to trickle out and the only surprise might be how fast Cisco is fading in Layer 4-7. Cisco maintained its 72% share of the overall Ethernet switch market and even upped that by 2% from last year. But it's sliding in Layer 4-7. — “The Cisco Connection: Cisco losing more steam in Layer 4-7”,
- 2010 Tech Citizenship honoree: Cisco Systems Inc. Interesting Philanthropic activities: For Habitat for Humanity, Cisco employees and the Cisco Foundation supported a year-long initiative in Westford by providing a grant in the amount of $42,362 to help build a house, and volunteering over 980 hours. — “2010 Tech Citizenship honoree: Cisco Systems Inc. - Mass High”,
- TradingMarkets News for Cisco Announces Upcoming Events With the Financial Community. — “Cisco Announces Upcoming Events With the Financial Community”,
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ (GS):CSCO) Company Financials Income Statement Balance Sheet Cash Flow Statement Contact Information Cisco Systems, Inc. — “Cisco Systems: Information from ”,
- Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc plans to make some of its Internet routers and switches in Malaysia, in a collaboration with the Malaysian Investment Development Authority (Mida) Under the strategic initiative, Mida will assist Cisco by developing talents and required skill sets for an. — “Cisco to make routers, switches in Malaysia”, .my
- Verba Recording System 2010 fully supports Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.0. — “Verba Call Recording Certified as Cisco Compatible - Yahoo! News”,
- Cisco Announces Upcoming Events With the Financial Community About Cisco Systems Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) , the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and. — “Cisco Announces Upcoming Events With the Financial Community”, marke***
- Setting Up A Home Network To connect a home network to the Internet you'll need three things Which Router is Right for Me? Trying to decide which router is best for your home network can be confusing. Weâ??ll help you decide. — “LinksysÂ® by Cisco Â" Home”,
- The Cisco-branded Emulex OneConnect converged network adapter supports a common 10 unified networking and storage and extends Cisco's standards-based unified network fabric. — “Emulex | Cisco | Home”, emulex-
- Early-warning intelligence, threat and vulnerability ***ysis, and proven Cisco mitigation solutions to help protect networks nonsecurity issues that involve Cisco products: Cisco Technical Support 800 553 2447 (U.S.) Worldwide Contacts. — “Security Intelligence Operations - Cisco Systems”,
- The Motley Fool - Cisco's recent quarterly results don't bode well for the future. — “Cisco Did Deserve This Whipping (AAPL, CSCO, FFIV, IBM, INTC”,
- In my earlier blog post I mentioned that the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for the iPhone (iOS 4) would be available "soon". Well I am excited to announce that "soon" has arrived and it is released and available for download in the iTunes Store. Read More ". — “Cisco Blog " iphone”,
- Designs, manufactures, and sells IP-based networking and other products relating to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. Cisco provides products for transporting data, voice, and video within buildings, across. — “Cisco Systems”,
related videos for cisco
- War - The Cisco Kid One of themost popular funk groups of the '70s, War were also one of the most eclectic, freely melding soul, Latin, jazz, blues, reggae, and rock influences into an effortlessly funky whole. Although War's lyrics were sometimes political in nature (in keeping with their racially integrated lineup), their music almost always had a sunny, laid-back vibe emblematic of their Southern California roots. War kept the groove loose, and they were given over to extended jamming -- in fact, many of their studio songs were edited together out of longer improvisations. Even if the jams sometimes got indulgent, they demonstrated War's truly group-minded approach: no one soloist or vocalist really stood above the others (even though all were clearly talented), and their grooving interplay placed War in the top echelon of funk ensembles.
- War - The Cisco Kid - Live 1973 Midnight Special
- Cisco Building Mediator Demo TechWiseTV's Robb Boyd caught up with Terry Burdett to get 'hands on' with the new Cisco Building Mediator. This device is literally become this centuries 'router' for connecting the very intelligent yet very silo'd systems found in just about every building we find ourselves in these days. The potential to save energy and operate a building more effeciently by combining all these systems onto a common IP based foundation is huge. More on the mediator: More on TechWiseTV at
- Introductions to the Duke University and Cisco Systems Telepresence Launch This video shows the first successful TelePresence dialogue held on February 5, 2010. The event, a CEO Master Class, was with Cisco CEO John Chambers and John Doerr, Partner of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, via TelePresence from Cisco headquarters in San Jose, CA. Fuqua Professor Tony ODriscoll participated live from New Delhi, India, while Dean Blair Sheppard moderated the event from the Fuqua HCA Classroom, which is the first classroom in the world enabled with the TelePresence technology. To view the entire event, watch the video here:
- Cisco Mobile 8.0: Your iPhone is an IP Phone Learn how to make IP calls with Cisco Mobile 8.0, a Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator application for the iPhone. For more information visit
- Cisco Training CCNA IP Addressing - Part 3 of 5 John Mills CCIE #5037 teaches part three in this series. In this section, he discusses the requirement for subnet masks and defines their operation.
- Sublime - Cisco Kid Sublime
- Cisco ASA 5505 Adaptive Security Appliance: Video Data Sheet Learn about the features and specifications of the Cisco ASA 5505 Series and how it can help you protect your small business or remote office. More info:
- Cisco Telepresence Magic Cisco Telepresence Magic. Btw, if you want to take a look at a more formal video on the same event, feel free to check out:
- Cisco Smart Grid - HD Version Smart Grid is the name for a smart energy system. Cisco defines it as a connected, efficient and reliable end-to-end network that integrates all energy supply and demand sources. End-to-end integration means end-to-end communication and management of huge data flows in real-time. Just like in the internet, instead of routing information flows, the smart grid needs to route electricity flows in the most efficient way.
- Demo of Cisco Virtual Experience Client Endpoints Watch the Cisco Virtual Experience Client (VXC) in action and learn how you can enable voice and video in your hosted virtual desktop environment. VXC endpoints allow you to move to desktop virtualization without compromising a rich collaborative user experience. With an innovative form factor and power saving capabilities, VXC endpoints support rich media, voice and video capabilities that meet the collaboration needs of diverse end users including mobile, remote and campus workers.
- Cisco Commercial What will your employees do when the network goes down
- Cisco configuration of DHCP service on a Router or L3 Switch How to configure basic DHCP services on a Cisco IOS router or layer 3 switch. Additional tutorials and white papers are available at
- Cisco Training CCNA IP Addressing - Part 2 of 5 John Mills CCIE #5037 teaches the way computers distinguish different classes of address in part two of this series.
- Cisco CCNA Videos - Getting to Know Frame Relay Cisco CCNA Video Training Series from . This video is on Frame Relay basics. To watch the full video, and other free videos, or to purchase training please visit our website at:
- Cisco UCS Proof of Concept Best Practices Cisco Partner, ENET Solutions VP, Faisal Bhutto shares best practices for utilizing Proof of Concept programs for Cisco Unified Computing System. Faisal Bhutto discusses some of the challenges that customers are facing in the data center and how the Intel Xeon-based Cisco UCS uniquely solves these challenges.
- Cisco Unified Communications on Cisco Unified Computing System Lower your cost of ownership, increase agility, and protect your investment with Cisco Unified Communications running on Cisco Unified Computing System. Optimize your unified communications operations with this next-generation integrated data center system. With the Cisco Unified Computing System, Cisco Unified Communications applications run in a virtualized environment. This environment includes VMware, Cisco Unified Computing System servers, and Fibre Channel SAN storage.
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony is a unique feature set embedded in the software running on Cisco routers. It takes advantage of a remote office's existing network to provide multi feature call-processing redundancy for centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition deployments for up to 1500 users per site if the office's or the teleworker's home WAN connection is lost.
- cisco kid by sublime
- Cisco Lab Cisco Lab. I am here just telling you about my lab. I have a website too, I haven't updated since passing my CCNP recently, but shares my experience in this adventure. For those of you who use braindumps, you are stupid and you de value certifications and yourself and on top of that - makes me get paid less - do you realize that? You do now. For those that are curious, I used the following materials and highly recommend them CBT nuggets CCNA & CCNP Package. Train Signal CCNA & CCNP Package Todd Lammle 6th Edition CCNA Todd Lammle 3rd Edition "Fast Pass" was used A LOT for reading about password recovery, how EIGRP metric calculations work, how OSPF LSA types communicate across the network etc. I also read some RFC's while I was at it. I am now in the process of studying for my CCIE, so this rack is a bit lacking but it's still great for doing labs. I can still do BGP, EIGRP, RIPv2, OSPF, Multicast,VPN, zone based firewalls, etc. So while I can't do everything, it's better than nothing. I am sure someone will come along and say "I use packet tracer" All I can say is good for you. Packet tracer can get you through the CCNA but if you want to go beyond that you need to step it up. Some of you may say "I use GNS3" Again, good for you. GNS3 is limited, sure its AWESOME for the BSCI Exam (On the CCNP track) as it's purely routing. If you are doing the BCMSN exam, GNS3 will not do well for that. For one thing, GNS3 can't do switching. Some of ...
- Cisco Training CCNA IP Addressing - Part 5 of 5 Instructor John Mills CCIE #5037 takes us through an IP addressing calculation as performed by computer devices in part five of the series
- Cisco Training CCNA IP Addressing - Part 4 of 5 John Mills CCIE # 5037 teaches part four in the series. The subject concerns the way computers apply subnet masks.
- Cisco - Security Training Video Video used for internal training at Cisco. The basics of Security. Shot a few years ago but still pretty relevant.
- Demo of Cisco Cius: Part 1 (HD) Cisco CEO John Chambers demos the Cisco Cius, a First-of-its- kind HD Video-Capable Business Tablet, at Cisco Live in Las Vegas, NV on June 29, 2010. The New Android-based Computing Device Uses Cisco Collaboration Architecture and Virtual Desktop Integration to Deliver Mobile Computing, Collaboration and Communication Services. Press release here:
- Cisco Mobile Overview Simplify your life as a mobile professional with Cisco Mobile, a Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator application for the iPhone. For more information go to
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Now you can provide unified communications capabilities in your small business office or branch with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. This solution provides powerful call processing for Cisco Unified IP Phones as part of a converged voice and data solution empowered by a Cisco router. That means you can have the advanced communications capabilities you need to better compete in today's global market.
- Cisco Unified Communications Great video showing the future of technology that isn't tied to an operating system.
- Cisco TelePresence -- It's All About The Experience Cisco TelePresence uses high quality, two-way video and audio to revolutionize remote collaborations, pioneering a new form of digital communications that rivals the effectiveness of in-person meetings.
- Cisco Cius Tablet overview - The official promo video of the new Cisco Cius tablet
- "Reporter" Snooping Around Cisco, Part 1 This video shows an enterprising "reporter" snooping around Cisco trying to get a scoop on an upcoming product launch.
- Telepresence (Cisco Videoconferencing) The Way of the Future
- The Future of Shopping bit.ly Try on the latest innovations from Cisco, and see how the changing room is really changing.
- Cisco CCNA Videos - Inter-VLAN Routing Cisco CCNA training video series from . This video is from our Cisco CCNA 640-802 certification video training series and covers inter-vlan routing. This video is a 10-minute sample from the series. The full video is over 30-minutes long, and is part of a full series of 40 videos and over 20 hours of world-class instruction. Please visit us online at for more full-length free training.
- Cisco Recruiting Video Cisco Systems Recruiting Video
- Cisco Training CCNA IP Addressing - Part 1 of 5 John Mills CCIE #5037 takes us through the rudiments of IP Addressing including dotted decimal notation and classfull addressing
- A Day in the Life of an Educator Using Cisco Collaboration Solutions This video addresses some of the pressing questions facing educators today: How can collaboration technologies help improve student performance? How might we innovate to better engage with our students? How can we improve productivity and work-life balance for our staff?
- cisco systems vision it shows the vision od cisco systems about how to change the way people think , keep in touch , play and communicate
- Cisco and Partner Solution Highlights at DistribuTECH 2011 Donald Graham, Senior Advisor for Utilities and Smart Grid at Cisco Systems, provides an overview of Cisco and partner solutions featured at DistribuTECH 2011. Solutions represented include those for substation automation, home energy management, business energy management, and data center operations, and include technologies from partners ECOtality and Itron.
- Scale up to 322 Tbps with Cisco CRS-3 Carrier Routing System Get ready for the future where video content, mobile traffic, and cloud data centers will create tremendous network growth. The CRS-3 delivers scale, services, and savings on one integrated platform. Prepare your network in 3.. 2.. 1.. 3 times more scale than the CRS-1 - unmatched by any competitor 2 times more service intelligence - handling core and data center services 1 product family that protects your network investment Defining Scalability + Total capacity of up to 322 Tbps - 13 times the competition + Proven multichassis architecture with 3-stage fabric + Tried and tested QuantumFlow Array chipset to help prevent bottlenecks Defining Core and Data Center Services + Built-in service intelligence allows the network and cloud to work as one + Multi-directional capabilities handle traffic between data centers and from core to subscriber + Cloud VPNs automate network connectivity Defining Cost Savings + Lower cost per Gbps - uses up to 40% power of competitors + Optional modular power system that grows with capacity + Smart design uses the existing CRS-1 chassis and many components, requiring only fabric and line card upgrades Cisco Introduces Foundation for Next-Generation Internet: The Cisco CRS-3 For product information,please visit
- Cisco to Acquire Tandberg John Chambers, Cisco Chairman and CEO, and Fredrik Halvorsen, Tandberg CEO, discuss how the combination of Cisco and Tandberg will disrupt the collaboration market.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cisco
“A note to our valued Channels blog readers: Cisco blogs will undergo a little maintenance blog migration to a new platform and a new design of the Cisco”
— Cisco Blog " blog,
— Inside Quantcast,
“Cisco routers can be configured to not only act as NTP clients, but Cisco has a good article on setting up NTP and NTP authentication at http://www”
— MultiFactor Corporation, Two-factor Authentication, cisco-
“There's an extra wrinkle: Cisco employees can no longer circulate What's interesting, especially for a big company that's under litigation, is that Cisco's own blog entry goes”
— Light Reading - IP & Convergence - Cisco's Blog Disclaimer,
“Research and review Cisco jobs. Learn more about a career with Cisco including all recent jobs, hiring trends, salaries, work environment and more”
— Cisco Jobs Forum | ,
“The Cisco blog. Anything we find interesing about Cisco and networking in general”
— Welcome to the Cisco Blog, cisco-
“Cisco Learning Blog. Learning about Routing and Switching, Security If your working for a Cisco Gold Parter you can do Cisco's ASET Labs. I can really”
— Cisco Learning Blog,
“The weblog of an IT pro specializing in virtualization, storage, and servers”
— Cisco - - The weblog of an IT pro,
“Cisco forum, broadband news, information and community”
— Cisco forum | , ISP Information,
“The Cisco Subnet blog is written by Network World managing editor Jim the Cisco Subnet home page daily and while you are there, subscribe to the Cisco Alert”
— The Cisco Connection | Network World,
related keywords for cisco
- cisco systems
- cisco connect
- cisco vpn client
- cisco router
- cisco asa
- cisco ucs
- cisco academy
- cisco live
- cisco umi
- cisco jobs
- cisco systems inc
- cisco systems vpn client
- cisco systems careers
- cisco systems wiki
- cisco systems stock
- cisco systems foundation
- cisco systems news
- cisco systems history
- cisco systems address
- cisco systems capital