- Cirrocumulus clouds are found worldwide at high altitudes, typically above 16,500 feet. hey are responsible for some of the greatest sunsets and sunrises you will ever see. — “Cirrocumulus Clouds the Best Sunsets”,
- The name Cirrocumulus comes from the scientific name for atmospheric clouds that occur at very high altitudes. Cirrocumulus middleware layer provides service abstractions for both deployment and management tasks. — “kno.e.sis - Cirrocumulus”, knoesis.wright.edu
- A cirrocumulus cloud is a cloud at a high altitude, usually 5,000 to 13,000 m, consisting of a series of regularly arranged small clouds resembling ripples. — “Cirrocumulus Cloud | Universe Today”,
- cirrocumulus cloud ( ¦sirō′kyümyələs ¦klau̇d ) ( meteorology ) A principal cloud type, appearing as a thin, white path of cloud without. — “Cirrocumulus cloud: Definition from ”,
- Definition of cirrocumulus from The American Heritage Science Dictionary. — “cirrocumulus - Science Definition”,
- Cirrocumulus. This cirrocumulus is very thick and a pattern is clearly seen so the cloud temperature is probably quite warm and at an early stage. Although it looks like the cloud here is quite low, it is at a very high level. Cirrocumulus. Fuzzy cirrocumulus in yet another shape. — “Cirrocumulus”,
- Stock photo search results for Cirrocumulus - SuperStock is a leading provider of Contemporary, Vintage and Fine Art stock photography. — “Cirrocumulus Stock Photography Images From SuperStock”,
- A cirrocumulus is a type of cloud characterized by its high altitude and cottony appearance. Cirrocumulus clouds take the form of sheets or patches composed of many tiny cloudlets arranged in rows, in what is sometimes described as a herringbone or mackerel. — “What Is Cirrocumulus?”,
- Cirrocumulus is one of the most attractive of all clouds, often forming spectacular patterns that may stretch for hundreds of miles across the sky. One dramatic form of cirrocumulus is cirrocumulus undulatus, which appears as a fine, rippled pattern in the sky. — “Cirrocumulus”,
- Small virga may fall, particularly from cirrocumulus castell*** and floccus. Cirrocumulus, as well as altocumulus, often forms in a layer of cirrus and/or cirrostratus (Cc cirrogenitus or Cc cirrostratogenitus). In middle and high latitudes, cirrocumulus is usually. — “AMS Glossary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. cirrocumulus. cir·ro·cu·mu·lus. noun \ˌsir-ō-ˈkyü-myə-ləs\ Definition of CIRROCUMULUS : a high-altitude cloud form consisting of small white rounded masses usually in. — “Cirrocumulus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Pages in category "Cirrocumulus clouds" This category contains only the following page. C. Cirrocumulus. Media in category "Cirrocumulus clouds" The following 71 files are in this category, out of 71 total. Catalonia Cirrocumul 528,033 bytes. CiCcCs.jpg. 791,652 bytes. Cirrocumulus - 01.jpg. — “Category:Cirrocumulus clouds - Wikimedia Commons”,
- Definition of cirrocumulus in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of cirrocumulus. Pronunciation of cirrocumulus. Translations of cirrocumulus. cirrocumulus synonyms, cirrocumulus antonyms. Information about cirrocumulus in the free online English. — “cirrocumulus - definition of cirrocumulus by the Free Online”,
- cirrocumulus: Definition and Pronunciation. — “cirrocumulus: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Definition of cirrocumulus from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of cirrocumulus. Pronunciation of cirrocumulus. Definition of the word cirrocumulus. Origin of the word cirrocumulus. — “cirrocumulus - Definition of cirrocumulus at ”,
- We found 23 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cirrocumulus: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cirrocumulus" is defined. General (18 matching dictionaries) cirrocumulus: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of cirrocumulus - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Cirrocumulus. Fog. Cumulus. Stratus. Stratocumulus. Cumulonimbus. Tornadoes Cirrocumulus. Wave Clouds. Hurricanes. 1. home > cloud atlas. edit-design center. — “Houze's Cloud Atlas”, atmos.washington.edu
- Cirrocumulus Cirrocumulus mamma. Cc mam. sac-like, wart-like excrescences at the bottom side of the cloud. Cirrocumulus virga. Cc vir. Drop strip from ice crystals, which down-hang from the bottom side of the Cirrocumulus. photos of Cirrocumulus:. — “Cirrocumulus - Clouds Online”, clouds-
- Cirrocumulus. A patch or layer of cloud consisting of tiny individual cloudlets at high-level is called cirrocumulus. The cloudlets may make a regular dappled or rippled pattern. Sometimes they look like the scales on a fish - a "mackerel" sky that may mean that unsettled weather is on its way. — “Cirrocumulus Cloud”,
- Cirrocumulus clouds are high-altitude clouds that usually occur at an altitude of 5 km to 12 km. Like other cumulus clouds, cirrocumulus clouds signify convection. Unlike other cirrus clouds, cirrocumulus include a small amount of liquid water droplets, although these are in a supercooled state. — “Cirrocumulus cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Cirrocumulus (Cc) - the name is a composite of the Latin cirrus = wisp or curl and cumulus = small heap. Cirrocumulus is a member. — “Weather Facts: Cirrocumulus - Weather UK - ”,
- cirrocumulus (uncountable) (physics, Meteorology) A principal high-level cloud type appearing as a thin, white patch of cloud without shadows, composed of very small droplets in the form of grains or ripples. The elements may be merged or separate,. — “cirrocumulus - Wiktionary”,
related videos for cirrocumulus
- Stratocumulus, altocumulus, cirrocumulus clouds, 21.09.2009, Part 2. Here are three types of clouds on two levels, the stratocumulus clouds, the low clouds and altocumuus, medium level clouds.
- The Cirrocumulus.קירוקומולוס Cirrocumulus clouds.
- Iridescent Cloud over Ponca City on 6-2-2010 When parts of clouds are thin and have similar size droplets, diffraction can make them shine with colors like a corona or a rainbow. In fact, the colors are essentially corona fragments. The effect is called cloud iridescence or irisation, terms derived from Iris the Greek personification of the rainbow. The usually delicate colors can be in almost random patches or bands at cloud edges. They are only organized into coronal rings when the droplet size is uniform right across the cloud. The bands and colors change or come and go as the cloud evolves. They occur most often in altocumulus, cirrocumulus and especially in lenticular clouds. Iridescence is seen mostly when part of a cloud is forming because then all the droplets have a similar history and consequently have a similar size. Sometimes iridescence can be seen far from the sun but is most frequent near to it. As for coronas, search safely by hiding the sun behind a building and, even better, also viewing the reflection of the sky in water. Very much rarer iridescence is that of nacreous or mother-of-pearl clouds. They can glow very brightly and are far higher than ordinary tropospheric clouds. Iridescence is also seen in rocket exhaust trails.
- Goes Strange Clouds Man-made Hole Punch Clouds, occurring in cirrocumulus layers. May18-20th.08
- Cirrocumulus, altocumulus clouds 6 June 2009, in the morning. Altocumulus clouds- 6 June 2009,09:14.
- Pictures from Black Sea, Bulgaria, Lozenets, Carevo, Primorsko These photographs are made in the last 3 years in the beautiful sea sides of Bulgaria. The songs that are used in this slide show are: Bamboo Music-Desert and Gomuband-Cirrocumulus. Project is made with AMS Software Photo Slideshow Creator ver.2.47 The original pictures are taken with Lumix DMC-FZ7 Digital camera.
- Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi OST: Cirrocumulus Clouds Another sountrack from the Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi series, enjoy Note: I do not own or have any affiliations with the following parties: Kou Fumizuki, JC Staff, and Toshio Masuda
- Cirrostratus and cirrocumulus clouds- 5.01.2010. Very thin layer of cirrocumulus or even curostratus clouds.
- Sunrise somewhat spectacular Interesting effects during sunrise. Thank you for watching.
- Auto Draw 2: Cirrus Clouds At Sunset www.jsr- Cirrus Clouds at Sunset photo weather cirrocumulus photos clouds cloud sunset photography sky picture images stock create image cirrus pretty sunrise edu cirrostratus above sun ice white time cumulus pictures pacific jpg park nature science gallery lapse orange altocumulus thin interesting national photograph wispy low types pink commons between index fotosearch file earth level beautiful sciencedude often red sunsets california colors yellow streaked forming royalty delicate before fine fog lincoln horizontal middle cited lake asp altostratus autodraw 2 screensavers auto draw 2 drawing screen saver paint wallpaper autodraw 2 background
- strange looking clouds (cirrocumulus?) 08.07.2010 - Germany - 9.00 am ...looks kinda like foam on water ^^
- Aeon - Cirrocumulus from Beta Max
- [email protected]: Gavin Pretor-Pinney The [email protected] program welcomed the founder of the Cloud Appreciation Society - Gavin Pretor-Pinney for an interactive demonstration on the art of Cloudspotting. About the Author: Gavin Pretor-Pinney the founder of the Cloud Appreciation Society, which is an online community for cloud lovers to post cloud pictures, learn facts, and discover the best places in the world to go cloudspotting. The CAS website won the 2005 YAHOO!® "weird and wonderful" award. A former science nerd and a graduate of Oxford University, Pretor-Pinney has been obsessed with clouds since childhood. A journalist and co-founder of the Idler magazine in England, his writing has appeared in The Telegraph, The Evening Standard, Harpers, Queen, and other British publications, as well as Weatherwise magazine. He currently lives in London. About the Books: The Cloudspotter's Guide: The Science, History, and Culture of Clouds A humorous and instructive tour of the sky, the book introduces each of the different characters in the cloud family in turn. It tells of clouds being used to predict earthquakes and of one in Australia that glider pilots surf like a wave. It also settles such pressing questions as which variety of mackerel is it that lends its name to the 'mackerel skies' of the cirrocumulus stratiformis undulatus? And, more hypothetically, who would win in a fight between a cumulonimbus and a nimbostratus? Besides numerous diagrams and illustrations, the book also includes over fifty photographs ...
- Jingle Bell - Hachi Here is my Christmas visit, enjoy~
- Voyage Along the Silk Road Trip during the Wuyi Holiday week in China. Through: Hohhot, Yinchuan, Lanzhou, Tianshui, Zhangye, Jiayuguan, Dunhuang, Urumqi
- Ar Tonelico OST - Urokogumo Nagarete (Cirrocumulus Clouds Flowing) Ar Tonelico Original SoundTrack Disc 2
- CLOUD TYPES & TIME LAPSE This video shows a number of different cloud types shown in time lapse video!!! I label the cloud types in the video as they are shown!
- Altocumulus undulatus, 8.11.2009. Altocumulus and cirrocumulus clouds.
- Mackerel Sky | Valkyries | Get Out Of Dodge Mackerel Sky, valkyries, get out of dodge, cirrocumulus clouds, mackeral sky, get out of dodge origin I'm really thrilled that Mackerel Sky has agreed to show my fairy houses at the gallery. I LOVE Mackerel Sky and think the fairies will, too.
- Time Lapse Clouds (my first timelapse) Altostratus, Cirrocumulus, Stratocumulus Here's my first timelapse video. It has already learned me a lot so the next timelapse will be a lot better. Here you can simply see several cloud types passing by. It was a 1 and a half hour during video. You may get the impression that the weather is getting better in this video, but don't let it deceive you. By the end of the day, it was clouded and it was raining again. This proves how the weather in Belgium can vary. This video was made during the autumn storm in November. Several trees didn't survive and there was flooding in several places. Houses, streets, some rivers got flooded as well.
- Altocumulus, cirrocumulus 26 June 2009,11::32. Altocumulus lacunosus.
- Cirrocumulus time lapse- Cirrocumulus gyorsítás Cirrocumulus
- Panini Background score: "Cirrocumulus" by Gomuband. Video of the panini-making process!
- Waves of clouds Some rain, some sun. It was interesting day.For example 1:22 was amazing to look at. Thank you for watching.
- Nice cirrocumulus sheet drifts to distant lenticular V06673 1920x1080 HD clouds, sky, stars, jet trails, moon and other time lapse stock footage available at
- TL Developing Cirrocumulus and Sun Dog See Title
- Before storm Afternoon before storm, nice climate. HQ recommended. Thank you for watching
- Cirrocumulus cloud Beautiful sky
- Mt Rainier dec 2008 time lapse cloud cap(lenticular cloud) formation A Time lapse of a cloud formation on top of Mt rainier.The cap cloud (the official name is "lenticular cloud") is formed when warm, moist air runs into the surface of Mt. Rainier. The mountain's topography forces the air upward, which cools and condenses the air -- turning it into a cloud. As the air sinks back on the other side of the mountain, it dries out and the cloud dissipates. That's why it just hangs over the summit area. (Although it looks like it is "hanging" over the mountain, air is continually flowing over the summit.) Locals have used the cap cloud as a sign that rainy weather is on the way, as it usually occurs with southwesterly flow in the upper atmosphere -- a usual precedent to rainy weather. However, that's not always the case. please watch in high resolution. It looks like a cap. If you look closely you can see an almost perfect cone in the middle of the clouds over the top of the mountain. It took about 1 & 1/2 hours to get this time lapse.Lenticular clouds, stationary lens-shaped clouds, aligned perpendicular, altocumulus, lenticularis stratocumulus lenticular,cirrocumulus (UFOs). "
- Cotton clouds, line clouds, and altocumulus clouds 【Vocaloid Megurine Luka】 Original song in Japanese is here 日本語原曲はこちら。 piapro.jp なお、英語の音節数と曲を合わせるため、日本語原曲と歌詞が異なる場合があります。 Lyrics It seems to have been painted the deep blue sky by a brush. Cirrous clouds float in various places in sky of today. The cirrocumulus clouds which increased in the air steadily before long as if written with brush in the sky. For the cirrostratus which had a veil on all over the sky, the sun is covered with a shade as ancient lady. Altocumulus clouds floats in many places big cotton candy gently in vast space of the sky of today. Weather seems to gradually worsen from now to later . Would I better to return to my home quickly and right now ? The sun became dim and it can not be seen . It is completely clouded over by altostratus in the sky. It is covered by the dark gray rain cloud and after all raindrops begin to fell bit by bit and I wear raincoat. The deep blue sky of the summer is dazzling. Woolly cumulus clouds float in many places now in the sky. It is gradually exhausted on cumulus clouds. They grow big and come here and they are approaching to me. The top of thunderclouds of the straightening head lengthens aside evenly steadily and grow big,high and black. It is the thunderclouds. They are cumulonimbus clouds.If I do not take shelter,I'll get wet soon completely. Thunder approached rumblingly with threatening force and the fear . The hails are mixed in rain and are flung harshly and acutely. It gradually became ...
- cloudMass X: 'communio' [cirroCumulus] cloudMass version 2.0: 'the Ziegfeld rendering' cirroCumulus secular Mass for 6 voices in C major on a sermon by Waynard D. Landmann Waynard D. Landmann celebrant inquirers (in order of appearance): S. Endroit CA Coppens D. Moreclay P. Buhrmann T. Ueberbury choir: gemengd koor oudervereniging rijksbasisschool 'de twijfel', Oudenburg [B] music by the Deep Medics choreography: Sisters of Condensation 2005
- TL Awesome Cirrocumulus and also some Altocumulus See Title
- Sunrise with thin layer of clouds Interesting sunrise, please be patient, HQ recommended. Please consider watching my other videos:) Thank you for watching.
- Stratocumulus undulatus, altocumulus and cirrocumulus,21 09 2009,15:05, Part 1. Three kind of clouds- stratocumulus, altocumulus translucidus perlucidus and some cirrocumulus near altocumulus clouds. Medium and low clouds leve.
- Altocumulus and cirrocumulus lacunosus, 28 April 2010. Some interestinc altocumulus and cirrocumulus cloud formations on April 28, 2010.
- TL Stratocumulus and Cirrocumulus Shortly See Title
- Cumulus clouds, altocumulus and cirrocumulus lacunosus, 28 April 2010.avi Altocumulus lcouds and sime cirrocumulus lacunosus on April 28, 2010, afternoon.
- Teru CirCus X - Cassis (the gazette guitar cover) . . Buat2 gila
- Cirrocumulus lenticularis time lapse Cirrocumulus lenticularis del 13.3.09, Castelgomberto (VI)
- Nice long .20x fish-eye lens Cirro-cumulus clouds timelapse 1080p V08617 Generic description: This is a full-length,low-res YouTube sample upload of the 1080p HD and SD time lapse, slow motion, clouds, sky, stars, jet trails, moon, hummingbirds, and nature stock footage available at . The actual resolution of this clip and other info is available on the website. This is copyrighted material, however, you may download this footage directly from YouTube and use it free of charge in your own non-profit/non-commercial YouTube videos. The full free usage policy can be found here (please read before using JCMDI material):
- Remember Itachi An Itachi-tribute with the song "Cirrocumulus Cloud Flowing" from the Ar tonelico OST. Just a bunch of slides of Itachi-sama because Itachi is so HOT!
- Deep Orange Early Evening Cirrocumulus Sunset TimeLapse V08515 Generic description: This is a low-res YouTube sample upload of the 1080p HD and SD time lapse, slow motion, clouds, sky, stars, jet trails, moon, hummingbirds, and nature stock footage available at . The actual resolution of this clip and other info is available on the website. This is copyrighted material, however, you may download this footage directly from YouTube and use it free of charge in your own non-profit/non-commercial YouTube videos. The full free usage policy can be found here:
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about cirrocumulus
“Provided by: Dave Kerr Summary authors & editors: Dave Kerr; Jim Foster The photo above showing an attention getting cirrocumulus sky was taken at sunset from Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania on September 4, 2005. These high altitude clouds (greater”
— Cirrocumulus Sky - Earth Science Picture of the Day, epod.usra.edu
“Autumn cirrocumulus (10/17) Today's sunrise (09/29) A fine autumn day (09/25) Latest Blog (Japanese) Nobuhiro Miura's Homepage. Admin page. add link. Powered by FC2 BLOG. Friend”
— Nobuhiro Miura's Blog | Autumn cirrocumulus, nobuhiromiura.blog131.fc2.com
“Subject: Cirrocumulus (Cc) Moderator. Location: Wick-Saint-Lawrence, Somerset. Feel free to Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software © 2002-2010 PD9 Software. By accessing UKweatherworld”
— Viewing a thread - Cirrocumulus (Cc),
“Cirrocumulus. By Robin Kelsey | Published: April 18, 2010. From the Somerset footbridge. A This entry was posted in All topics, Cirrocumulus, Corktown bridge, Pic 772, Pic of the”
— Cirrocumulus, robink.ca
“DX10 shots .a lot. post these at the FS Water Configurator forum too ? Logged. REX Order: 20324. AMD Phenom II X4 965 at 3.8 GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 285 2GB | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. alainneedle1. CirroCumulus. Posts: 778. Re: DX10 shots .a lot”
— DX10 shots....a lot,
“Consulting Blog. Soroc Technology Blog. Cloud Computing Weather Report. Wednesday, February 10, 2010. As I am inundated with cloud cirrocumulus or stratocumulus. Or is the internal cloud cirrocumulus”
— Soroc | Consulting | Cloud Computing Weather Report,
“Weather Underground provides weather information for worldwide locations, including current conditions, hourly forecasts, radar and satellite maps. Specialized weather products include severe weather alerts, hurricane tracking, ski and sports”
— Wunder Blog : Weather Underground,
“The day of the blistering heat continues. However, the sky is autumn. photo : Lumix dcm GF1 + LUMIX G f1.7/20 ASPH”
— Cirrocumulus cloud - leicacats's blog, leicacats.typepad.jp
related keywords for cirrocumulus
- cirrocumulus clouds
- cirrocumulus weather
- cirrocumulus clouds facts
- cirrocumulus clouds weather
- cirrocumulus clouds form
- cirrocumulus facts
- cirrocumulus clouds definition
- cirrocumulus definition
- cirrocumulus clouds info
- cirrocumulus clouds formation
- cirrocumulus clouds for kids
- cirrocumulus clouds description
- cirrocumulus clouds pictures
- cirrocumulus clouds precipitation