- The chromospheric network is a web-like pattern most easily seen in Spicules are small, jet-like eruptions seen throughout the chromospheric network. — “NASA/Marshall Solar Physics”, solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov
- The scientific meeting will cover various aspects of chromospheric plasmas which are particularly well observed in the above the chromospheric level or having the properties of plasmas at chromospheric temperatures: sunspots chromosphere, plages, chromospheric flares,. — “GAUC | The Physics of Chromospheric Plasmas”, mat.uc.pt
- Chromospheric Features. The Chromospheric Network. The chromospheric network is a web-like pattern most easily seen in the emissions of the red line of hydrogen (H-alpha) and the ultraviolet line of calcium (Ca II K - from calcium atoms with one electron removed). — “Chromospheric Features”,
- Definition of Chromospheric in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Chromospheric. Pronunciation of Chromospheric. Translations of Chromospheric. Chromospheric synonyms, Chromospheric antonyms. Information about Chromospheric in the free online. — “Chromospheric - definition of Chromospheric by the Free”,
- Parallel chromospheric Ca II H and K emission data from the Mount Wilson Observatory span the entire interval. The extended data strengthen the relationship between chromospheric and brightness variability at visible wavelengths derived previously. — “Lockwood et al., Patterns of Variation among Sun-like Stars”,
- This article or section is in need of attention from an expert on the subject. WikiProject Astronomy· Astronomy Portal • WikiProject Physics· Physics Portal. — “Chromosphere - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Chromospheric height and density measurements in a solar flare observed with RHESSI: II. Data ***ysis Different Patterns of Chromospheric Evaporation in a Flaring Region Observed with Hinode/EIS. — “Solar Physics E-Print Archive”, solar.physics.montana.edu
- But simultaneously, motivated by the available chromospheric observations, the stan The present confluence of high quality chromospheric flare observations and sophisticated. — “Solar Chromospheric Flares”, issibern.ch
- Definition of chromospheric from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of chromospheric. Pronunciation of chromospheric. Definition of the word chromospheric. Origin of the word chromospheric. — “chromospheric - Definition of chromospheric at ”,
- 4 Chromospheric Activity. Section 3 presents a synopsis of the development and present state of our understanding of active chromospheric structures. In this section, I will discuss some of the major observational programs and their results. — “Stellar Chromospheric Activity”,
- considered as "basal" stars due to the low level of chromospheric can help understand the mechanisms of chromospheric heating. In particular, we want to understand whether different levels of. — “Chromospheric models of dwarf M stars”,
- chromosphere ( ) n. An incandescent, transparent layer of gas, primarily hydrogen, several thousand miles in depth, lying above and surrounding the In the chromospheric network at the edges of 30,000-km-wide (19,000-mi) supergranule cells, the magnetic field is strong, the gas is dense and. — “chromosphere: Definition from ”,
- It is to determine whether coronal dimming seen in small-scale eruptions starts before or after chromospheric plasma ejection. In both the quiet Sun and the coronal hole eruption, on disk 171Å dimming was seen before the chromospheric eruption,. — “arXiv:1005.2097v1 [astro-ph.SR] 12 May 2010”,
- 65. Chromospheric and coronal heating mechanisms. Narain U. Ulmschneider P., in: Mechanisms of Chromospheric and Coronal Heating, Ulmschneider P. — “Coronal and Chromospheric Physics Group”, ita.uni-
- Chromospheric heating produces UV emissions that can only occur in an enhanced electron temperature medium. Chromospheric heating mechanisms. considered previously (e.g. shock waves and nanoﬂares) have failed to account for the observed persistency and. — “Chromospheric heating by the Farley-Buneman instability”, ccar.colorado.edu
- We ***yze observational data from 4 instruments to study the correlations between chromospheric emission, spanning the The chromospheric diagnostics studied here show a pronounced similarity in their brightness structures and map out the. — “The relationship between chromospheric emissions and magnetic”,
- chromospheric (comparative more chromospheric, superlative most chromospheric) Of or /wiki/chromospheric" Category: English adjectives. — “chromospheric - Wiktionary”,
- selective review of the history of research on chromospheric magnetism, includ- ing some of the key results and future prospects. Measuring the chromospheric magnetic ﬁeld is fraught with diﬃculty. — “Chromospheric Magnetism”,
- Chromospheric constraints from CO lines. Ë # Chromospheric constraints from CO. The at appreciable column mass. In general, chromospheric material is. — “Chromospheric constraints from CO lines”, nso.edu
related videos for chromospheric
- Chiptune and more 22 00:00 Smirk - Häkä Ba***la (.xm) 00:57 Smirk - Sunday It Is (.xm) 03:44 Kenet - Dba Mag 6 Intro Tune (.xm) (cover Scavenger) 07:29 Kenet - Miner (.xm) 12:03...
- Quiet Sun fibrils Movie of the magnetic structuring in the quiet chromosphere. The fibrils are observed in Halpha with ROSA, and the structure can clearly be seen to exhibit h...
- Violet Sun Exploring the Sun in the spectrum of Calcium-K is intriguing because your looking deeper into the Sun's Chromosphere revealing a unique glimpse at the intens...
- 2016.06.29 / 30 AIA 304G - 171B - 131R: 2014.06.29 12:00Z - 18:00Z AIA 304R - 171G - 131B: 2014.06.29 18:00Z - 2014.06.30 06:00Z Courtesy of NASA / SDO and the AIA / HMI / E...
- mister beep - 1 bit burst mister beep // chromospheric flares // 1 bit burst.
- HellFlower - Chromosphere [1st] Chromosphere - Part of the Sun's atmosphere, it is visible during a total solar eclipse. Melodic/Chill Dubstep track. Thanks to "Seiza" for mastering.
- NASA SDO - Filament Eruption and Solar Flare, August 1, 2010 On August 1, 2010, the sun produced a complex event, or really a set of events. At approximately 8:55 UT a large filament on the northwest of the sun erupted...
- NASA SDO - August 1, 2010; The Day Everything Happened August 1, 2010, was a day on which just about everything happened on the Sun that we were hoping to observe some day. It all happened to be connected, which ...
- NEWS: May 6, 2014: Anomalous Solar Flaring, Earthquake Threat Reduced & Intro to Peak Oil SUBSCRIBE for daily video. Solar activity again stayed at a B-Class baseline level. Again we saw another day of magnetically complex sunspots under-performin...
- Double Ribbon Flare captured (Filament Eruption) | March 02, 2013 Recorded on March 02, 2013 | 11h30-13h00 UTC Magnetic Filament Erupted on Eastern limb at 13h00 UTC provoking a chromospheric brightening structure due to th...
- Concurrent wave modes Chromospheric fibrils as observed with ROSA in Halpha. The right image shows the intensity while the right hand image shows the inverse of the intensity. Tra...
- Intensive Double-Ribbon-Flare | March 12, 2013 Recorded on March 12, 2013 | 09h00-12h00 UTC An impressive Filament erupted near central Meridian between AR1680-1681 starting at 09h30UTC and provoking a sw...
- X1.8 Solar Flare - Lateral Propagation | December 20, 2014 Recorded on December 20, 2014 | 00h00-03h30 UTC Persistent AR2242 produced another strong UV flash reaching X1.8 Class Flare at 00h27UTC, event associated wi...
- Massive Filament Erupts out to Space - 1 Million Km Long Filament Lifts Off the Sun 3D A huge filament on the southeast of the sun erupted. The filament was somewhere between a whopping 500000 - 1 million km in length. This eruption produced a...
- Giant Filament Erupting into Space http:// - A huge filament on the southeast of the sun erupted towards the end of June 4. The filament was somewhere between a whopping 500...
- FAR Seminar Series: Elise Furlan and Evgenya Shkolnik First Steps of Planet Formation in Protoplanetary Disks Presenter: Elise Furlan October 15, 2007 11:00 AM Pacific Young stars are surrounded by circumstellar...
- Double-Ribbon-Flare² | March 05, 2013 Recorded on March, 05 2013 | 00h00-07h00 UTC Two successive filament erupted on southeast quadrant (near CH558) between 00h00-05h00 UTC provoking a x2 chromo...
- Solar Fart-"Extraterrestrial Colonoscopy" Upcoming tech death band from MD. Debut album "Chromospheric Erection" coming soon!
- Photospheric vortices and their influence on the upper atmosphere The left hand panel shows G-band images of the solar photosphere. Magnetic bright points (MBPs) are seen to be jostled and pushed around by the granulation. ...
- Solar Chromospheric disturbances detected | February 19, 2013 Recorded on February 19, 2013 | 10h30-12h30 UTC AR1678 already become the largest AR on the visible disk, development is continuing... This crazy disturbance...
- Earth Directed M-Class Flare with Moreton wave | April 11, 2013 Recorded on April 11, 2013 | 06h00-09h30 UTC. 2nd sequence on the strong EARTH DIRECTED M-Class Flare captured at 07h16 UTC on AR11719 (near central meridian...
- Chromosphere Alessandro Bianconi (Rome).avi Chromospere PST40 + Barlow Apo 2x + DMK031.
- Earth facing M1.1 Ribbon-Flare irradiance | March 15, 2013 Recorded on March 15, 2013 | 05h30-11h00 UTC Earth-directed AR1682 erupted (Filament Eruption) in central meridian at 06h50UTC, provoking an M-Class chromosp...
- Solar Coronal Shockwave | February 06, 2013 Recorded on February 06, 2013 | 00h00-04h00 UTC Spectacular Filament Eruption occured on AR1667 (previous AR1652) at 00h21UTC reaching C8.7 Class Flare with ...
- Kaylan Burleigh - The Observed Red Asymmetry in Bisectors of the Chromospheric Ca II 8542 Line 2011 SPD meeting of the AAS. Las Cruces, NM. June 14, 2011.
- Stellar Chromospheric Flares Activity through a solar filter The animation represent a close up portion of the Sun of 4 May. Images taken with a 100 ed refractor using a Daystar h-alpha filter at a focal of 2200mm, I r...
- How to Pronounce Chromosphere Learn how to say words in English correctly with Emma Saying free pronunciation tutorials. Over 140000 words were already uploaded... Check them out! Visit ...
- NASA to launch IRIS satellite to observe sun's chromosphere Sign up for a free trial of News Direct's animated news graphics at http://.tw/Reuters.aspx For story suggestions please contact [email protected]..
- chromosphere three day clip of chromospheric activity recorded by SDO.
- How to Pronounce Chromospheric Learn how to say Chromospheric correctly with emmasaying's "how do you pronounce" free tutorials. Definition of chromospheric (oxford dictionary): adjective ...
- Dave Toot Talks to 7 yr Old Child About the Sun Ph.D.: Astrophysical, Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences University of Colorado at Boulder, 1985 Current Research H alpha solar flare at high resolutions. Re...
- Remarkable activity in the solar chromosphere (25 March - 12 April 2012) Despite the low sunspot numbers over the last 2 weeks, quite interesting activity took place in the solar chromopshere (the cool layer just above the photosp...
- Prominence Mass Activity (Filament Eruption) | October 22, 2013 Recorded on October 22, 2013 | 01h00-09h30 UTC A dark filament channel erupted in the sun's northern hemisphere, we can see material escaping into the helios...
- M1.2 Class Flare + CW + Oscillation | March 05, 2013 Recorded on March 05, 2013 | 07h30-08h30 UTC Spectacular Eruption occured on AR1686 in the southwest quadrant at 07h54UTC reaching M1.2 Class Flare with a Ty...
- Solar X-ray Event: M2.5 Class Flare | July 31, 2014 Recorded on July 31, 2014 | 10h30-12h00 UTC M2.5 Class Flare detected at 11h14UTC on AR2130. Disturbance propagating toward the southern hemisphere of the Su...
- ZX Spectrum music: MISTER BEEP: Through the heavy fire ZX Spectrum 48K / Timex 2048 (BEEPER). 1-bit sound. MISTER BEEP: "Through the heavy fire". Engine: Savage NewCore64 (a version by Introspec). Recorded from r...
- One Hour of Solar Chromosphere Timelapse in H-alpha Even if the seeing was terrible I wanted to test my new solar "observatory" and decided to follow for an hour the biggest filament around NOAA 1538-1539-1540...
- Chromosphere turbulence of the sun through Lunt filter (NOAA 1289-1293) Even if the NOAA 1289-1293 active regions didn't erupted during my captures it can be clearly seen the turbulences and small flames evolution of all the surf...
- chromosphere (total solar eclipse)1 taken in YiChang China at 0925 on 22072009.
- Connecting photospheric and chromospheric dynamics The left hand panel shows G-band images of the solar photosphere. Magnetic bright points (MBPs) are seen to be jostled and pushed around by the granulation. ...
- Transverse magnetohydrodynamic waves in the chromosphere The left hand panel displays the solar chromosphere as observed in Halpha with ROSA at the Dunn Solar Telescope, New Mexico. The images are taken close to di...
- A magnetic snake-like filament seen around the Sun AIA 171/193 (2013-02-18 14:50:18 -- 2013-02-19 14:45:30 UTC) The dark streaks, called filaments, are relatively cool and dense parts of the chromosphere that...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about chromospheric
“The Lowell Observatory Blog [ Back to Lowell Observatory home page ] Stellar Chromospheric Activity. March 10, 2008 – 10:17 am. Or, "Everything you wanted to know about stellar chromospheres but were”
— The Lowell Observatory Blog " Blog Archive " Stellar, lowell.edu
“Stellar Chromospheric Activity. by: Jeffrey C. Hall. The Sun, stars similar to it, and many rather dissimilar to it, have sources appear before the hard X-ray emission in chromospheric footpoints, major flare acceleration sites appear to be”
— Living Reviews in Solar Physics – Blog,
“Sydney Observatory – news and views on astronomy from Sydney Around such spots the chromospheric granularity is often very disturbed, and looks like long grass blown over by strong winds”
— Sydney Observatory – news and views on astronomy from Sydney, .au
“View the profile of lorma chromospheric. school026. sale6. prices1100. drudged. crushers. resources0160. resort0131. bali. photo177. dentinal. road175 road017. sale088. disconnect. scott1280. resort112. saint247. rocks223. sale13. ryan0204. review1236. sale062. road035. cooperators. dressed”
— View the profile of lorma, leak-
“It is much easier to pass along the problem to the next generation. It is therefore B. De Pontieu et al., Solar chromospheric spicules from the leakage of photospheric”
— 8 March 2006,
“() -- A joint Japan-United States research team has identified the origin of the white light emission in solar flares. ways of viewing solar flares include X-rays, radio and chromospheric spectral lines. A large percentage of flares are recognized”
— Hinode Discovers the Origin of White Light Flare,
“The primary focus of our research on dM stars is the study of their magnetic dynamos and resulting star spots & coronal X-ray and chromospheric UV emissions as a function of age, rotation and spectral type. Their targets show an increase in chromospheric activity from early to mid-spectral types,”
— Red Dwarfs - Astronomy News,
related keywords for chromospheric
- chromospheric network
- chromospheric evaporation
- chromospheric activity
- chromospheric heating
- chromospheric emission
- chromosphere temperature
- chromospheric features
- chromospheric sound speed
- chromospheric temperature profile
- chromospheric jets
similar for chromospheric
- solar chromosphere
- free encyclopedia
- transition region
- density increases
- university of glamorgan
- co lines
- han uitenbroek
- chromospheric emission
- free parameters
- physical insight
- formation times
- upper chromosphere
- several thousand
- solar eclipse
- solar flares
- eruptive prominences
- thousand miles
- hydrogen bombs
- free dictionary
- personal tools
- english adjectives
- community portal
- requested entries
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- transparent layer
- origin of the word
- usage examples
- line formation
- co line
- emission spectrum