- Configuration technology, software, and professional services to produce complete enterprise solutions for the retail automotive industry. — “Chrome Data Corporation”,
- Designed to take advantage of the newest Web presentation technologies, Google Chrome is a minimalist browser designed to make browsing the Web faster and easier. — “Google Chrome”,
- Chrome OS draws near. Last night brought perhaps the more surefire sign yet: Google is openly talking to The New York Times about it. Perhaps that is in response to rumors that it was being delayed into next year. While details are still scant,. — “Google VP: Chrome OS Coming To Tablets & TVs; Windows And Sys”,
- Google Dictionary is an excellent extension for Google Chrome which helps you find definitions of words as you browse the web. — “Find Meanings of Different Words in Google Chrome | Techtites”,
- Despite remarks to the contrary made by Google CEO Eric Schmidt recently, it looks like netbooks running the Chrome OS. — “Google-branded Chrome netbooks coming in weeks | ”,
- Google originally said that its Chrome OS would debut for free in Autumn. Reports now suggest that the OS will. — “ - Google's Chrome OS slips to 2011 "consumer launch"”,
- On the Chrome team, we're always looking for new ways to communicate complex concepts about technology. In the spirit of Chrome's tradition with books and HTML5 experiences, we teamed up with illustrator Christoph Niemann to publish an online guidebook to browsers and the. — “Google Chrome Blog”,
- TNW Picks: Chrome extensions we love TNW Picks: Chrome extensions we love We saw that over at Quora there was a thread with the Chrome extensions they found most useful. — “TNW Picks: Chrome extensions we love”,
- Users and ***ysts are struggling to wrap their heads around what Google is trying to do with Chrome. — “With Google's Chrome OS, the browser does it all - The Globe”,
- Google's much-anticipated new operating system Chrome OS may not debut until next year, according to reports. Although a consumer launch is expected next year, Google may yet bring out its own branded netbook or tablet running the OS. — “Google Chrome OS launch not until next year? - New Media”,
- Google continues to send mixed messages about Chrome OS. The latest comes from a Google exec who says Chrome OS could be an enterprise replacement for. — “Google exec: 60% of businesses could dump Windows for Chrome”,
- News reaches us that Google's first foray into the desktop OS world has been delayed slightly. Apparently, although Google will still be releasing their own Chrome OS machine, other companies will have to wait until next year before being able. — “Chrome OS sort-of delayed | RCR Unplugged”,
- The Motley Fool - A dedicated device is coming, but how to set Chrome apart from Android?. — “Google Struggles to Define Chrome OS as Launch Approaches”,
- Chrome Messenger Bags, Laptop Bags and Backpacks are Built to Last a Lifetime, Guaranteed. Since 1995. San Francisco, California. — “Messenger Bags, Laptop Bags, Backpacks | CHROME | Official Site”,
- Google may have announced its Chrome OS operating system a year and a half ago, but it looks like the company's executives are still wrapping their heads around its significance and potential. At least, that's what I took away from a New York Times article about the OS. — “Google struggling to define Chrome OS as launch approaches”,
- Chrome Semi Truck Parts Accessories from 32 Chrome Shop Inc., exhaust, fenders, lighting and semi truck parts for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks. — “Semi Truck Chrome Shop and Semi Truck Stainless Accessories”, 32
- User-generated article on the Google Chrome web browser includes features, security, and stability details. — “Google Chrome - Wikipedia”,
- Despite their note that Chrome OS would not be available on any hardware in 2010, the search giant has said today that the operating system may still launch next month, in. — “Chrome OS still expected to launch next month - AfterDawn”,
- A team from the MIT Media Lab has built a Chrome extension that uses Microsoft's Kinect to navigate on Web pages and around Chrome's chrome. — “DepthJS for Chrome lets you use a Microsoft Kinect to browse”,
- The rumors to the effect that Chrome OS would be more or less dead on arrival apparently did not sit well with Google: In a recent set of New York Times interviews, Google execs assured us all that its web-centric operating system would be ready. — “Google Says Chrome OS Netbook Coming by the End of 2010”,
- Linus Upson, Google's vice president for engineering in charge of Chrome, recently made some bold comments about his company's upcoming operating system. Google has apparently done some research and found that 60 percent of Windows PCs used in. — “Google: Chrome OS could replace 60% of Windows PCs - TechSpot”,
related videos for chrome
- Google Chrome to Phone This extension adds a button to Chrome that lets you seamlessly pushes links, maps, and currently selected text and phone numbers to your Android device. You also need to install the Chrome to Phone Android application on your phone. The application can be downloaded from Market (search for 'Chrome to Phone'). Requires a mobile phone running Android 2.2 ("Froyo") or later. The Android app is currently only available in English in the following countries: US, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Africa. We will be extending to additional countries in the next few weeks.
- Google Chrome: Lady Gaga Lady Gaga builds one of the world's largest fan bases by using the web to talk directly and openly to her community. This film celebrates Lady Gaga's special and unmediated relationship with her fans, the Little Monsters. The making of this film is a demonstration of the power of the web in its own right. The entire project, beginning with Lady Gaga's shoot in NYC on May 8th, to shipping materials to the television networks for air, took 10 days. Within hours of the release of her new single "Edge of Glory" on May 9th, fans began uploading videos on YouTube, making the song their own by dancing to it, singing it and playing it on all kinds of instruments. Lady Gaga then posted a message on her website asking for more videos to be used in the film project. Fans responded within minutes and uploaded hundreds more videos. Back in the editing room, in real time as fan videos streamed in, editors were putting them into the film. The film was completed on May 18th in time to air during Lady Gaga's performance on the season finale of Saturday Night Live, and to also live on the web.
- Using a Chrome notebook Learn more at
- How to remain calm, despite what's about to happen to your Chrome notebook Chrome UX designer Glen Murphy demonstrates some advantages of using a Chrome notebook. 25 computers were harmed in the making of this video. Fortunately, no data was lost. Find out more at /chromenotebook.
- A Chrome Superhero The speed and simplicity of Chromebooks help Malachi create his own super hero world at his school in McDowell County, North Carolina. Learn more about teachers and students using Google tools in education at
- Spray on Chrome Revolutionary new Refinish system
- Google Chrome: Jamal Edwards A ***ager from London uses the web to turn his hobby into a media empire. This film tracks the rise of Jamal Edwards and the emergence of SB.TV as one of the UK's leading youth broadcasters. From filming his friends in car parks to interviewing some of the world's biggest stars, we see how Jamal used the web to achieve his dreams. Music by: Wretch 32 Song: "Traktor" - youtu.be Label: Ministry of Sound Download Chrome: /chrome
- chrome - meet you in the subway chrome
- Trace Adkins - Chrome Music video by Trace Adkins performing Chrome (single edit).
- VNV Nation-Chrome The song "Chrome" by VNV Nation.
- Google Chrome: Angry Birds The developers of Angry Birds use the web to bring their bird-slinging phenomenon to millions of new fans around the world. The three featured birds were designed specifically for this film, and are voiced by the original creators of the game: Peter Vesterbacka (CMO of Rovio), Jaakko lisalo (Senior Game Designer of Angry Birds) and Serdar Soganci (Web Games Manager). Watch, and then play Angry Birds on the web at
- What is Google Chrome OS? Telling the story of Google Chrome and how it inspired an operating system. Produced by Epipheo Studios. Sign up to get updates about Google Chrome OS: More info:
- Google Chrome: Movember Every November since 2004, the Movember movement has rallied moustache growers around the world to sprout facial hair and take to the web to fight cancer. The Movember movement was started in Melbourne, Australia, by a small group of guys determined to spark conversation and education of cancers that affect men. News and photos of their moustache-growing movement spread throughout the web, rapidly transforming the campaign into an annual effort involving over 1.1 million "Mo Bros" and "Mo Sistas" across the globe. To learn more, visit
- Chrome Event - 12/07/2010 Video Footage from the Chrome event on 12/07/10. Sundar Pichai, Product Management Lead for Chrome announces upcoming speed improvements for Chrome, introduces the Chrome Web Store and the Chrome OS pilot program. Learn more at /chrome, /webstore and /chromeos.
- telepathe Chrome's On It (Hi Res) Directed by Andrew Jive / Fingered Media From Telepathe's album Dance Mother. Pre-oreder the album here: In stores in America April 14th through IAMSOUND Records Click on the HQ button for better quality
- Google Chrome: It Gets Better Beginning with one inspiring video, Dan Savage used the web to create the It Gets Better project--a movement that has generated thousands of uplifting videos that give hope to ***s.
- 10 Features of Google Chrome Learn 10 quick tips about using Google Chrome.
- Introducing Chrome for Android Beta The speed and simplicity of Chrome, now on Android. Chrome for Android Beta is available for phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and higher. To learn more, visit:
- Making the Google Chrome Speed Tests These speed tests were filmed at actual web page rendering times. If you're interested in the technical details, read on! Equipment used: - Computer: MacBook Pro laptop with Windows installed - Monitor - 24" Asus: We had to replace the standard fluorescent backlight with very large tungsten fixtures to funnel in more light to capture the screen. In addition, we flipped the monitor 180 degrees to eliminate a shadow from the driver board and set the system preferences on the computer to rotate 180 degrees. No special software was used in this process. - Camera: Phantom v640 High Speed Camera at 1920 x 1080, films up to 2700 fps "Why does in the potato gun sequence appear at once, and not the text first and images second? And why does it appear to render from bottom of the screen to the top?" Chrome sends the rendered page to the video card buffer all at once, which is why appears at once, and not with the text first and images second. Chrome actually paints the page from top to bottom, but to eliminate a shadow from the driver board, we had to flip the monitor upside down and set the system preferences in Windows to rotate everything 180 degrees, resulting in the page appearing to render from bottom to top. "Why does the top one third of the page appear first on the page load?" Sometimes only half the buffer gets filled before the video card sends its buffer over to the LCD panel. This is because Chrome on Windows uses GDI to draw ...
- Google Chrome: Dear Sophie A father uses the web to share memories with his daughter as she grows up in this video depiction. Music by: Ingrid Michaelson Song: "Sort Of" Album 'Everybody'
- Chrome Features Google Chrome is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. Click on the notice board in the video to see our other films. /chrome
- Masta Ace Inc - Sittin On Chrome From Masta Ace's 1995 Delicious Vinyl album "Sittin On Chrome".
- Chrome starts fast (hammock) Stop-motion animation of a quick-fix with Google Chrome. See photos from the making of this video on our Facebook page:
- CHROME DIVISION - Bulldogs Unleashed Directed by: Patric Ullaeus. 3rd Round Knockout, OUT NOW in Europe. Out on June 7, 2011 (North America). GET ALBUM AT: Nuclear Blast USA bit.ly Nuclear Blast Europe bit.ly iTunes Amazon .
- Google I/O 2010 - Google Chrome's developer tools Google I/O 2010 - Google Chrome's developer tools Chrome 101 Pavel Feldman, Anders Sandholm In this session we'll give an overview of Developer Tools for Google Chrome that is a part of the standard Chrome distribution. Chrome Developer Tools allow inspecting, debugging and tuning the web applications and many more. In addition to this overview we would like to share some implementation details of the Developer Tools features and call for your contribution. For all I/O 2010 sessions, please go to
- Chrome Cleaning and Polishing Using Noxon and S100 Polishing Soap to clean chrome wheels. Uses a chrome truck wheel as an example and then shows a close-up of cleaning a motorcycle wheel using Noxon.
- Google Chrome: Dear Hollie A father uses the web to share memories with his daughter as she grows up in this video depiction. Music by: Ingrid Michaelson Song: "Sort Of" Album 'Everybody'
- Google Chrome Speed Tests These speed tests were filmed at actual web page rendering times. If you're interested in the technical details, read on! Equipment used: - Computer: MacBook Pro laptop with Windows installed - Monitor - 24" Asus: We had to replace the standard fluorescent backlight with very large tungsten fixtures to funnel in more light to capture the screen. In addition, we flipped the monitor 180 degrees to eliminate a shadow from the driver board and set the system preferences on the computer to rotate 180 degrees. No special software was used in this process. - Camera: Phantom v640 High Speed Camera at 1920 x 1080, films up to 2700 fps "Why does in the potato gun sequence appear at once, and not the text first and images second? And why does it appear to render from bottom of the screen to the top?" Chrome sends the rendered page to the video card buffer all at once, which is why appears at once, and not with the text first and images second. Chrome actually paints the page from top to bottom, but to eliminate a shadow from the driver board, we had to flip the monitor upside down and set the system preferences in Windows to rotate everything 180 degrees, resulting in the page appearing to render from bottom to top. "Why does the top one third of the page appear first on the page load?" Sometimes only half the buffer gets filled before the video card sends its buffer over to the LCD panel. This is because Chrome on Windows uses GDI to draw ...
- The story behind Google Chrome Watch a video from the development team on the thinking and features behind Google Chrome.
- Chrome Division - Serial Killer (Story Version) From the album, Doomsday Rock N Roll Directed by: Patric Ullaeus (Story Version of the Video) PURCHASE ALBUM AT: Nuclear Blast USA Nuclear Blast EUROPE eMUSIC NAPSTER RHAPSODY iTUNES AMAZON FYE Barnes and Noble .
- Google Chrome: Justin Bieber A young musician uses the web to become a worldwide phenomenon. Watch, and then get Chrome with an exclusive Justin Bieber theme:
- Chrome - TV As Eyes Chrome from the album, "Half Machine Lip Moves" 1979 A1 TV As Eyes (2:16) A2 Zombie Warfare (Can't Let You Down) (5:47) A3 March Of The Chrome Police (A Cold Clammy Boming) (3:36) A4 You've Been Duplicated (2:37) A5 Mondo Anthem (3:30) B1 Half Machine Lip Moves (5:21) B2 Astract Nympho (3:34) B3 Turned Around (1:58) B4 Zero Time (3:02) B5 Creature Eternal (1:52) B6 Critical Mass (2:00)
- Top Google Chrome Extensions As a Web browser, Google Chrome is growing in popularity. It's fast, and simple, and doesn't seem to crash as often as some of its competitors. And like some of those competitors (cough, Firefox, cough), lots of extensions have been designed to custom tailor the browsing experience as the user sees fit. Here are 10 Google Chrome extensions that you might want to consider if you're a fan of this particular browser You can watch the entire live TLDR episode here: youtu.be
- Chrome Web Store - What's a web app? The Chrome Web Store is an online marketplace where you can discover thousands of apps, extensions and themes for Google Chrome. To start exploring the store, visit or click the store icon in Chrome's New Tab page.
- Google I/O 2011: Chrome Dev Tools Reloaded Paul Irish, Pavel Feldman You're an experienced web developer but new to Chrome Dev Tools' nuances? Get up to speed on all the newest features of a web app developer's best friend. Update CSS styles on the fly, get a diff or save changes to disk. Set breakpoints on everything imaginable and dig into the networking stack to uncover performance gains.
- Google Chrome: New Tab Page A few tips for using Chrome's redesigned New Tab page.
- Google Chrome, Japan This video was produced by the Google Japan team. To download and install Google Chrome go to
- Google Chrome: Make It Happen No matter who you are, the web can help you do anything. This year, use the web to make it happen and take life head on. Rock and roll!
- Chrome starts fast (pointer) Stop-motion animation on a mouse pointer's fast, snappy journey through Google Chrome.
- Google Chrome OS UI Concept Video Google Chrome OS is an open source operating system for people who spend most of their time on the web built around the core tenets of speed, simplicity and security.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about chrome
“Google Chrome comic book sold on eBay Aus : TameBay : eBay news blog and forum says: I want to know when you update your blog, where can i subscribe to your blog? ArabBible says: September 20, 2008 at 2:44 pm. I think Chrome will gain a better share of the market as time goes on since Google”
— StatCounter Blog " Blog Archive " Chrome – Who's Losing?,
“ - Visit the RoboForm forum (or Chrome forums) to read the whole topic. RoboForm is the best password manager that integrates perfectly”
— Google Chrome Forum " RoboForm & Chrome | RoboForm Forum and,
“Download Native Google Chrome for Mac OS X. it is far from stable and ready for daily use but it is good enough for a test run”
— Download Native Google Chrome For Mac OS X, manu-
“Help forum > Google Chrome > Other troubleshooting help. Other troubleshooting help Google Chrome - Help with other Google products - Getting Started guide”
— Other troubleshooting help - Google Chrome Help,
“With the amount of comments on the site asking questions on how to do various things in Chrome, you will be happy to know i've put a forum online which allows”
— Google Chrome Forum – Open - Chrome Plugins,
“This latest stable version of Chrome browser includes many bug fixes in a post on The Chromium Blog its intentions to accelerate the rate at which new stable versions of Google Chrome are released”
— Chrome | Tech News & Entertainment,
“WebKit Blog. Bringing improved support for Adobe Flash Player to Google Chrome. Tuesday, To read more about this effort, you can read this post on the Flash Player blog”
— Chromium Blog: Bringing improved support for Adobe Flash,
“Search our Blog. Site Feed. Archive. More Blogs from Google. Visit our directory for more like Blog This, Google Calendar Checker and News Reader have been”
— Google Chrome Blog: New Chrome Extensions by Google,